Thứ Tư, 26 tháng 4, 2017

Waching daily Apr 26 2017

According to Facebook,the first human head transplant operation is scheduled for December

2017.

Moving a healthy human head from a subject with an unhealthy body and move the head onto

otherwise-healthy, brain-dead donor body.

Crazy!

[Intro] But despite what you might have read, humanity

is not much closer to transplanting a human head to a new body than we were last year.

Sorry guys.

The rumor of the first human head transplant (or more accurately, the first full body transplant),

was started by Dr Sergio Canavero - and italian chinese neurosurgeon.

He started making headlines a few years ago because he claimed that he'd had found a

technique for successfully amputating a persons head and regrafting it onto a healthy body.

His technique involved making a very sharp incision of the spinal cord and placing the

patient into a state of therapeutic hypothermia to allow the body to recover.

BUT whilst this technique sounds cool, it's still a long way from solving all the technical

problems of a head transplant.

See, to transplant a head, youd have to sever and reattach the spinal cord.

A severed spinal cord usually means paralysis and death, so voluntarily severing one's

spine, moving the head to a completely different body and somehow attaching it….

Is gunna be difficult.

You've also got massive arteries running through your neck, not to mention shittones

of muscles, bones, ligaments, tendons - A head transplant would be a massive operation,

way massiver than the first successful Face transplant successfully attempted last year.

But whatever - is a head transplant mission difficult, or mission impossible.

Well, Dr Canavero has found a willing patient for the procedure - Valery Spiridonov, a Russian

man with Werdnig-Hoffmann disease, a form of spinal muscular atrophy.

Dr Canavero also has published papers on his technique, And claims to have successfully

transplanted a monkey's head.

But, unfortunately, no evidence has been released detailing the monkey head transplant.

And his papers, whilst totally cool, were about nerve regeneration in a patient with

spinal injury.

That's still totally different from nerve transplant to a whole new body.

Sadly, a full head transplant procedure still has a lot of hurdles to jump over before it's

possible, including how to keep the brain alive for hours without blood flow.

It might be possible, eventually, but that time is far, far away from this time.

The real question for Sciq viewers is - if a transplant were possible, would you want

someone elses head on your body, or someone elses body attached to your head!

Let us know which one you'd prefer in the comments below.

For more infomation >> Should a head transplant be allowed to happen? - Duration: 3:06.

-------------------------------------------

Ever Try An Escape Room Team Building Event For Your Employees? - Duration: 1:09.

So, let's be honest...

We know that you've somtimes imagined locking all your employees away in a room.

Am I right?

Well, now you can!

Like, seriously, it's a thing!

They're called "Escape Rooms".

And it's a great team building activity.

Your team is first placed into a themed room, with an immersive set design.

In this room, they have to use the clues all around them to solve the various puzzles they

come across.

Then ultimately, escape the room within 60 minutes.

All that action is packed into one EPIC hour of problem solving, code deciphering, and

team building fun!

Don't you think it's about time to setup a fun event for your employees?

Doesn't it seem like things are getting a little stale for them?

Or maybe it's just time to reinforce that "team spirit" and company culture?

Interested yet?

Contact us today to learn more about our discount corporate team building rates at Clue Avenue

Escape Rooms

For more infomation >> Ever Try An Escape Room Team Building Event For Your Employees? - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

The Five Minute Summer Body Workout - Part 3 - Duration: 5:37.

hi I am Tom Holland Bowflex Fitness

adviser this is the five minute summer

body workout part three we're gonna do arms

we're going to do abs when you do four

exercises thirty seconds each two times

through are you ready I'm going to start

with bicep curls ready and begin

so thirty Seconds bicep curls we're

going to go from there to shoulder

presses tricep kickback we're going to

do some bicycle crunches two times

through to get your arms ready your abs

ready for the beach about halfway there

fifteen more seconds take your time

squeeze the jobs different form that's

okay everybody does it a little bit

differently at about eight more seconds

we're going to go right into overhead

shoulder presses from here in three two

one awesome so now overhead she's got

the front of the arms now we're getting

those shoulders where you get your

entire arm

it's an ABS get you ready for the beach

all right thirty Seconds is longer than

it seems take your time

nice slow repetition remember to breathe

common question is how should I breathe

breathe naturally that's the way to do

it all right take your time seven more

seconds from here we're going to

transition and to tricep kickback in

three two and good so hinge at the hips

to bring those legs up and now squeeze

back really important to use good form

here arms are up elbows are up and your

squeeze and fighting perfect Fighting

Gravity so we've got the front of the

arms we got the shoulders now we're get

in the back and from here we're going to

transition we have a little time to

transition to get rid of the way to get

down on the floor and do bicycle

crunches eight more seconds a couple

more repetition we're going to put their

weights aside we're going to get down

use some bicycle crunches and good

alright

put those down we do about 30 seconds

take your time transitioning will take a

couple deep breaths

alright got about five more seconds

alright so arms come up legs come up

ready and begin 30 seconds

take your time bicycle crunch one of the

most effective abdominal exercises

you're getting the front you're getting

sides you're getting the lower nice slow

steady breathe squeeze opposite elbow 15

more seconds awesome job you guys take

your time really start to work those ABS

10 more seconds and we do it one more

time through five minutes that's all we

ask

great job all right three two one

and excellent round two we go back to

bicep curls we have a couple seconds

here take your time at home deep breaths

get the appropriate weight for you get

stable get that nice little bend in your

knee if that's the way you like to stand

different ways to do this ready and

begin

30 seconds round two again biceps

shoulders triceps apps

second round you're almost there great

job you want great ideas for other

workouts other body parts subscribe to

our Channel - both west youtube channel

many more body parts many more short

workouts and just as those throughout

the day great job eight more seconds we

go from here - shoulders again second

time last time

and awesome round two shoulders overhead

shoulder press every exercise you do I

want you to think about what you're

doing I want you to control that weight

and want you to focus on what muscle am

I using shoulders try to feel it in that

muscle group take your time

halfway there great job work out with us

throw on a video watch it then do it with

us awesome

three two final time triceps again bring

those elbows up and they'll squeeze

those weight back want those upper arms

to be as parallel to the ground as they

can be you want to squeeze the back of

the arm we got the front again

we got the shoulders now we're getting

the back halfway there

we have one more round in ABS you are

done five minutes people say all the

time I just worked out for five minutes

and if that doesn't count that

absolutely counts it all adds up five

minutes here ten minutes there and good

let's get rid of those weights final 30

seconds of bicycle crunch and you are

done great job at home again do what you

can do that's what matters all right

ready a couple more seconds and begin

let's go 30 seconds squeeze each

repetition make each repetition count

there's nothing magical about working

out or doing a lot it's about

consistency consistency is what matters

we're halfway there can mean fifteen

more seconds at home don't quit

great job five minutes really matters

when you do it over and over again

awesome five more seconds four three two

one awesome great job great job at home

and there you have it the five minute

summer body workout part three if you

enjoyed this workout subscribe to our

channel by clicking on our subscribe

button

For more infomation >> The Five Minute Summer Body Workout - Part 3 - Duration: 5:37.

-------------------------------------------

Top 5 Pokémon Released In The WRONG Generation - Duration: 7:33.

For more infomation >> Top 5 Pokémon Released In The WRONG Generation - Duration: 7:33.

-------------------------------------------

Jesus Fool Me Once, Shame On You Fool Me 9 Times, Shame On Me - Duration: 18:12.

Jesus: Fool Me Once, Shame On You; Fool Me 9 Times, Shame On Me

I�d like to start out by saying that religion has kept us divided and separated as a global

community for thousands of years.

In my opinion, ALL religious texts should be four words long:

�Love everyone.

Respect everything.�

When you look at religion, it all boils down to subservience, control, and conformity,

the same template as EVERY government.

Coincidence?

Hardly not�

When I was a child, I truly wanted to believe the Jesus story.

Because I was so inquisitive, I almost got kicked out of Sunday school for asking too

many questions which disrupted the class.

Unfortunately, I never felt like I got the answers I was looking for.

Additionally, every time I walk into a church, I get a feeling of the �eebbie jeebies�.

You know that feeling� when something isn�t right.

As I grew older, I continued to question everything, including religion.

As it turns out, my suspicions about religion were true.

Nothing made sense!

For example, the bible starts out with Genesis saying that Adam and Eve were the first creations

of man and woman.

There are four different blood types (A, B, AB, and O) and two different Rh values (+

and -). It�s impossible to have four different blood types and two different Rh values from

two people, so the bible starts out with a lie.

The 10 Commandments from Moses were literally stolen and reworded from the Egyptian Book

of the Dead, which has over 40 commandments.

One fascinating aspect of the bible is that it was written in perfect astrotheological

order.

The Golden Calf introduced the Age of Taurus, the blowing of the ram�s horn introduced

the Age of Aries, the Age of Pisces occurred when Jesus fed the masses with two fish, and

when it was written in Luke, �Behold, when ye are entered into the city, there shall

a man meet you, bearing a pitcher of water; follow him into the house where he entereth

in..� it introduced our current age, the Age of Aquarius.

Even the 12 Disciples in the Last Supper are broken into segments of 3, with each representing

the months and seasons.

Even the 12 Disciples in the Last Supper are broken into segments of 3, with each representing

the months and seasons.

But what about Jesus?

We�ve all heard the saying, �Fool me once, shame on you.

Fool me twice, shame on me.� What if the Jesus story is the regurgitation of the same

story of thousands of years BEFORE Jesus?

The following is an excerpt from MITHRAS = CHRISTIANITY?

This religion, cloaked in mystery and secrecy, has captivated the imaginations of scholars

for generations.

Many facts discovered sheds vital light on the cultural dynamics that led to the rise

of Christianity.

The National Geographic Society�s book �Great Religions of the World,� page 309 writes;

�By Jesus� time, East and West had mingled here for three centuries.

Down columns of boulevards walked Roman soldiers loyal to the Persian god Mithras.� Mithras

was a Persian deity.

He was also the most widely venerated god in the Roman Empire at the time of Jesus.

The Catholic Encyclopedia as well as the early Church Fathers found this religion of Mithras

very disturbing, as there are so many similarities between the two religions, as follows:

1) Hundreds of years before Jesus, according to the Mithraic religion, three Wise Men of

Persia came to visit the baby savior-god Mithra, bring him gifts of gold, myrrh and frankincense.

2) Mithra was born on December 25 as told in the �Great Religions of the World�,

page 330; ��it was the winter solstice celebrated by ancients as the birthday of

Mithraism�s sun god�.

3) According to Mithraism, before Mithra died on a cross, he celebrated a �Last Supper

with his twelve disciples, who represented the twelve signs of the zodiac.

4) After the death of Mithra, his body was laid to rest in a rock tomb.

5) Mithra had a celibate priesthood.

6) Mithra ascended into heaven during the spring (Passover) equinox (the time when the

sun crosses the equator making night and day of equal length).

As you can now see, Christianity derived many of its essential elements from the ancient

religion of Mithraism.

Mithraism became intertwined with the cult of Jesus to form what is known today as �Christianity.�

We often hear about how many of the traditions, rites and symbols of modern day �Christian�

holidays have their roots in paganism.

Have you ever wondered why December 25th was chosen to celebrate the birth of Jesus?

Could it only be a consequence that ancient paganism and the story of Mithras� birth

coincides with the Yule/Christmas season?

If the accounts in the Bible are correct, the time of Jesus birth would have been closer

to mid-summer, for this is when shepherds would have been �tending their flocks in

the field � and the new lambs were born.

Strange enough, the ancient pagan religion, Mithraism, which dates back over 4,000 years,

also celebrated the birth of their �saviour� on December 25th.

Franz Cumont, who is consider by many to be the leading research authority on Roman Paganism,

explained the ancient religion called Mithraism.

Then Mithras returned to the earth to teach humanity His commandments and begin Mysteries

and Rites which would help humans remember His acts on our behalf.

Because of His actions, we can choose good without the overwhelming power of evil, even

though evil�s influence can still seem powerful because our minds believe it is.

Because of His teachings, we know that the purpose of our lives is to serve others in

the name of Mithras.

The followers refer to Him as the �Light of the World� a phrase often used also in

Christian faith when referring to Jesus.

This son of a god born of a virgin, was so commonly spread in those days that Philo of

Alexandria (30 BCE � 45 CE), warned against this widespread superstitious belief in unions

between male gods and human females.

The offspring�s are known as demigods.

Tammuz, who was incorporated also into Attis and Mithras, and they stood model for the

story in the NT, because they were deities who all are supposed to have died and resurrected.

Tammuz was always called Adon, meaning Lord.

(the Greek Adonis, was based on him).

Actually all these deities were based on the first deity to have died and resurrected,

the Egyptian deity Osiris.

So there is absolutely nothing unique about Jesus.

In fact he is copyright due to Osiris.

Of the following (semi) deities, legends went around that they were born of a virgin:

Augustus (his father was the god Apollo) Agdistis

Attis Adonis

Buddha Dionysus

Korybas Krishna

Mithras Osirus

Perseus Romulus and Remus

Tammuz Zoroaster

Jesus So basically, all the pagan religions were

alike, including Christianity.

It just happens that one of them got the ascendancy, and became the most powerful, and did its

best to wipe out all the others.

In addition to a lack of historical support, many characteristics of Jesus, which Christians

today believe in, are undeniably similar or identical to religious trends and beliefs

that preceded Christianity.

There are tens of accounts of pagan gods of many different cultures who were said to have

the same attributes as those that Christians claim Jesus had.

A brief review of some of these may lead to some interesting questions concerning the

originality of the Christian claim:

1.

HORUS

Born to a virgin; Star in the West, walked on water, healed the sick, crucified, dead

for 3 days, resurrected.

2.

MITHRA

Mithra was born on December 25 as told in the �Great Religions of the World�, before

Mithra died on a cross, he celebrated a �Last Supper with his twelve disciples, who represented

the twelve signs of the zodiac, body was laid to rest in a rock tomb, Mithra ascended into

heaven during the spring (Passover) equinox.

3.

ATTIS � Phrygia

Born of the virgin Nana on December 25.

He was both the Father and the Divine Son.

He was a savior crucified on a tree for the salvation of mankind.

He was buried but on the third day the priests found the tomb empty � He had arisen from

the dead (on March 25th).

He followers were baptized in blood, thereby washing away their sins � after which they

declared themselves �born again.� His followers ate a sacred meal of bread, which

they believed became the body of the savoir.

4.

BUDDIAH � INDIA

Born of the Virgin Maya on December 25th.

He was announced by a star and attended by wise men presenting costly gifts.

At birth angles sing heavenly songs.

He taught in temple at age 12.

Tempted by Mara, the Evil One (Satan), while fasting.

He was baptized in water with the Spirit of God present.

Buddiah healed the sick and fed 500 from a small basket of cakes and even walked on water.

He came to fulfill the law and preached the establishment of a kingdom of righteousness

and obliged followers to poverty and to renounce the world.

He transfigured on a mount.

Died (on a cross, in some traditions), buried but arose again after tomb opened by supernatural

powers.

Ascended into heaven (Nirvana).

Will return in later days to judge the dead.

Buddiah was called: �Good Shepherd,� �Carpenter,� �Alpha and Omega,� �Sin Bearer,� �Master,�

�Light of the World,� �Redeemer,� etc.

5.

DIONYSUS � GREECE

Born of a Virgin on December 25th, placed in a manger.

He was a traveling teacher who performed many miracles.

Turned water into wine.

Followers ate sacred meal that became the body of the god.

He rose from the dead March 25th.

Identified with the ram and lamb�s and was called �King of Kings,� �Only Begotten

Son,� �Savior,� �Redeemer,� �Sin bearer,� �Anointed One,� the �Alpha

and Omega.�

6.

HERACLES � GREECE

Born at the winter equinox of a virgin who refrained from sex with her until her god-begotten

child was born and was sacrificed at the spring equinox.

He too, was called �Savior,� �Only begotten,� �Prince of Peace,� �Son of Righteousness.�

7.

KRISHNA � INDIA

Krishna was born while his foster-father Nanda was in the city to pay his tax to the king.

His nativity heralded by a star, Krishna was born of the virgin Devaki in a cave, which

at the time of his birth was miraculously illuminated.

The cow-herds adored his birth.

King Kansa sought the life of the Indian Christ by ordering the massacre of all male children

born during the same night at He.

Krishna traveled widely, performing miracles � raising the dead, healing lepers, the

deaf and the blind.

The crucified Krishna is pictured on the cross with arms extended.

Pierced by an arrow while hanging on the cross, Krishna died, but descended into Hell from

which He rose again on the third day and ascended into Heaven.

(The Gospel of Nicodemus tell of Jesus� descent into Hell.)

He will return on the last day to judge the quick and the dead.

Krishna is the second person of the Hindu trinity.

8.

OSIRIS � EGYPT

He came to fulfill the law.

Called �KRST,� the �Anointed One.� Born of the virgin Isis-Meri on December 25th

in a cave / manger, with his birth announced by a star and attended by three wise men.

Earthly father named �Seb� (translates to �Joseph.�) At age 12 he was a child

teacher in the Temple and at 30 he was baptized, having disappeared for 18 years.

Osiris was baptized in the river Iarutana � the river Jordan � by �Anup the Baptizer,�

who was beheaded.

(Anup translates to John.)

He performed miracles, exorcised demons, raised El-Osiris from the dead.

Walked on water and was betrayed by Typhon, crucified between two thieves on the 17th

day of the month of Athyr.

Buried in a tomb from which he arose on the third day (19th Athyr) and was resurrected.

His suffering, death, and resurrection celebrated each year by His disciples on the Vernal Equinox

� Easter.

Called �The Way, the Truth, the Light,� �Messiah,� �god�s Anointed Son,�

the �Son of Man,� the �Word made Flesh,� the �word of truth.� Expected to reign

a thousand years.

How many times will we continue to be gullible enough to believe the same story OVER and

OVER and OVER and OVER again?

Sometimes, it feels like I�m the only one who gets this� besides the author of MITHRAS

= CHRISTIANITY? and a handful of other people.

We WANT to believe in the Jesus story but like the bible, it�s the �greatest STORY

ever told.�

When you dissect it even further, you find out that Jesus was created at the Council

of Nicea in 325 AD when Constantine brought together all of the leaders of the Yeshua

ben Yosef cults to agree on one main deity, to which they added the mythological abilities

of Horus, Osiris, and Mithra to create Ieosus Christos, which eventually became Jesus Christ.

You can read more about this in the article, �The Fictitious Jesus.�

If a UFO were to land in your backyard, there are two things the extraterrestrial would

NOT have: Money and a Bible.

If you still want to believe in Jesus, then perhaps you should live by his words?

The following is an excerpt from the article, �The Jesus Factor � How Many Christians

Will Truly Follow the Words of Jesus?�:

If you truly want to follow the words of Jesus, then how many Christians are willing to do

the following?

Matthew 19:21 New International Version (NIV)

21 Jesus answered, �If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the

poor, and you will have treasure in heaven.

Then come, follow me.�

So how many Christians are following Jesus� words?: ZERO that I know of.

I don�t know and haven�t heard of one single Christian or follower of Jesus who

is willing to do this.

Ouch!

Jesus is not pleased.

Perhaps it�s only convenient to follow some of his words and not all of them�?

People have waited millennia for the other deities to return.

None of them have, so why would anyone expect Jesus to be any different?

Humanity is heading to a place that does not have religion, money, or government.

It�s time to move beyond those horrendous forms of control that have plagued humanity

for millennia.

Try asking a Hopi Indian who has not converted to Christianity if he or she believes in Jesus.

His or her answer will be, �WE are the ones

we have been waiting for.�

For more infomation >> Jesus Fool Me Once, Shame On You Fool Me 9 Times, Shame On Me - Duration: 18:12.

-------------------------------------------

Mazda 3 - Drive Completely Blind - Duration: 0:31.

Can you feel something...

... without touching it?

NO

See something...

... with your eyes closed?

NO!

When everything is designed around you... the driver.

You can.

For more infomation >> Mazda 3 - Drive Completely Blind - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Ben Carson Is Touring America… And He's Doing What Politicians Don't DARE To Do - Duration: 1:23.

What do American politicians not do?

Listen.

What is HUD Secretary Ben Carson doing?

Listening.

Not only is he just listening, he's been going on a tour around America with the sole

objective of listening.

The media probably hasn't told you that.

Newmax reports: Columbus is the fourth stop on Housing and

Urban Development Secretary Ben Carson's national listening tour.

President Donald Trump's housing secretary has been traveling the country gathering input

from agency field staff, local leaders and residents of public housing developments.

His three-day visit to Ohio begins Wednesday.

During the first two days, he'll tour urban housing developments in Columbus.

On Friday, he plans tours of more rural developments in Lancaster and Chillicothe (chihl-ih-KAHTH'-ee).

He also plans to address the Ohio Housing Council on Wednesday and the Starting At Home

conference Thursday.

Carson has previously visited Detroit, Dallas/Fort Worth and Miami as he seeks to hone the priority

list for the federal agency he oversees.

What do You think About this?

Please share this news if you stand with Secretary Ben Carson!

For more infomation >> Ben Carson Is Touring America… And He's Doing What Politicians Don't DARE To Do - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

Hatchimals Colleggtibles Surprise Egg 4 Pack Opening Limited Edition Found- Izzy Report - Duration: 14:21.

Hi everyone, welcome to the Izzy Report.

Today I am doing hatchimals colleggtibles and there

is a lot to collect.

Back.

And they are the baby Egg Ones!

It's season one.

Let's get Started!

"Welcome to the Izzy Report!"

I have to use this.

Now I have to RIP IT!!

MOM: Do You Want me to do it?

Izzy: I can do it!

Izzy: See told you!

And I'm really excited to do this

Somehow these were suppose to be coming

on a different day but they came today

though.

I wonder whats in here.

WHOOOO

This is how it looks on the front and this is the back.

I'm going to just put this magazine over here. Okay!

Now....

Ahh, put that down there and that under there.

So I'm going to get out the Egg Ones.

Can you get them they are pretty tight?

So my mom is going

open them cuz it'll very tight.

This is from the desert

and it's also a bear and it's common.

What do with these put in your hand?

Mom: Yeah.

Mom: {Laughs} I don't know I've never done it before.

Mom: I think you squeeze it a little bit.

Izabel: {Squeezes and then Laughs}

.. can you do it?

This is our first time doing these, so we dont even know.

MOM: You should be able to put them in your hand.

.. lets make sure they can see my hand.

MOM: Laughing

..OOOP..

MOM: Oh squeeze it like an egg.

IZZY: Oh so you just break it?

Mom: Like a baby, Chick would break it.

Izzy: I told her they all have silver wings

then we got a little baby.

It's from Lilac Lake and its a Common.

So I'm going to open all of these eggs.

AHHH {Giggling}

I still can't open it.

MOM: Use your muscles!

Izzy: I think my mom has to open these eggs.

I can't really open them.

MOM: Just squeeze the top.

Izzy: AWWW, We got this...

Its from Lilac Lake and its a common.

AWE, it looks cute!

You can even keep the Eggs if you want.

I am.

This baby, oh.. there he is.

This is how cute he looks.

So this is a little bear and its from the Garden and its common.

OHH, I GOT A FLUFFY ONE YEAH!!!!

Awe, its so cute!

I want my mommy to feel it.

See how the other ones don't look like this.

FEEL IT. It's so soft!

MOM: It is, that's so neat!

So this is from Cloud Cove and its a Limited Edition.

So this is it for the first pack. Now

let's go on the next pack.

So they all have different ones they all

just have different animal because um

Daddy didn't want to get all of the same animals.

So he just got

me different, um, the different types.

Uhh, how did we open this?

First, let me get...

MOM: Here just let me pop them out.

IZZY: It even comes with a little baby.

So this one's a Green Bear.

So this guy is from the garden and he's common.

So this one's yellow

ohh, it looks cute, this is so cute.

And its a little Zebra

funny-looking hair. So this one from the

Savanna and its a common.

This one is the green egg. Let me crack it open.

This one is so cute!!

It looks so pretty too.

Awwwe, ohhhhh... It's a little squirrel.

So this Squirrel is from the forest and he's a common.

And here's the red egg. Let me punch.. the top open.

This one is the little Piggy!!!

I was really hoping for the little piggy.

I have two piggies!!! One in that box!

I have twinsies!

See theres one little one.

And another one in this box.

This one is.. awwe, its tail is so soft.

So this is a farm piggy.

So this one is from the farm and its a common. And its a little Piggy.

And here is the purple Egg.

MOM: That's fine you want it to crack, right?

A Little Hedgehog!!!

Mom: Oh, my gosh thats so cute!

So the Hedgehog is from the Meadow and he's a rare.

And now lets go onto the next pack.

Time to open bag number three!

So here's the little piggy and he's from the farm.

So the pig is from the farm. I

already know it because I have another

one like this.

Lets open the blue one.

So we have two blue ones, one purple and one green.

So I'm going to open the blue first.

I got another, I got two soft ones now!

And I think this one is a little horse.

Yes, it is a little horse, awe!

If I can get him out!

You might like this one mom!

I'm hiding it from my mom

she might love this one.

I told you I wanted to hide it from you! MOM: AWWE!

So and now I have a little horse!

So this is a horse and it's from

cloud cove and its a limited edition.

Lets open the next blue egg.

OHHH, I'm going to hide this one you might like this one very much.

My mom is going to close her eyes

she might like this one very much.

Almost there!

Done Mommy!

MOMMY: AWWE, its a hippopotamus!

So this is a hippopotamus.

This little hippo is from the River and this is a common.

Now lets open the purple heart egg.

I wonder who I get.

I'm really hoping for a little giraffe.

If there is a giraffe.

Is there mommy?

MOMMY: hmm.........

Please tell me....*excited noise*

Close your eyes, close your eyes mommy. This one is going to be so cute!

MOMMY: My eyes are closed!

IZZY: You mean your eyes are open?

DONE!!!

MOMMY: AWWE!!! It's a little whale!

Izzy: So this one is a little whale.

So this cute little whale is from Lilac Lake

and its rare.

Now, let open the green egg!

I wonder who I get!

I'm really hoping for the giraffe.

If there is one.

MOMMY: There is....

There is a giraffe.

AWWE! I really want the giraffe!

But I didn't get the giraffe though!

I think we got another Zebra.

Looks like I got another one.

{excited squeaky girl noises}

So this is from the giggle grove and its a zebra and its a common.

Lets go onto the next pack!

Now, lets open the fourth pack!

There sure is alot of egg pealing.

First I thought I couldn't open it but now I know.

So this little Kitty is from the meadow

and its a common. So this little kitty is from the

meadow and it Common.

I'm going to do the yellow egg and it matches this.

So let me tell you a little trick

So squeeze at the top but not the bottom.

MOMMY: Oh, so I'm suppose to look away there?

IZZY: Yeah, because you

might die because this one is really cute.

IZZY: This one is so adorable.

That's how it looks

So thats how it looks when its in the egg.

IZZY: Open your eyes!! MOMMY: AWWWE!

MOMMY: Is that a little elephant? IZZY: Yeah!

So this is a little Elephant

So Cute!

So this little elephant is from the Savanna

and its a common.

Now, I'm opening the

white egg my first white egg.

So remember squeeze at the top

and not the bottom.

This one light!

You might love this one

Close it, Close your eyes!

MOMMY: I can't close my eyes if I'm breaking open the other eggs!

I'll just look down!

IZZY: I'm about to scream!

I'm about to scream in a minute mommy.

*VERY LOUD GIRL SCREAM*

It's so cute!

MOMMY: Is that a little bear?

IZZY: No, its a little birdie! AWWEE!

So this little bird is from Polar Paradise and it is a Rare.

Now, I'm opening my red egg.

And don't forget you squeeze at the top

I think this one's is a horse!

I think its a horse

AWWEE!! I have one this is the third... this is the second horse I have.

MOMMY: But it's different right?

IZZY: Yeah.

So this one is from the farm and its common.

And its a little horse!

Now let me go on my next yellow egg.

And it matches just like this one.

Let me open and don't forget

squeeze at the top not the bottom.

I might scream!

I might scream!

I might scream!

And here I go screaming again.

*muffled scream*

MOMMY: You Dropped it!

Mommy: It's a little Lion!

So this is a lion from the Savanah and its a rare.

ROAR

May 1st the BIG HUGE EGG Shipments are coming.

Yep, May 1st.

These are all the ones I got. And they are all freaking adorable!

So I like the Zebra to label the most and that one's cute

and that ones very cute!

And this is so cute!

My mom likes all of these!

I'll see you next time! BYE

For more infomation >> Hatchimals Colleggtibles Surprise Egg 4 Pack Opening Limited Edition Found- Izzy Report - Duration: 14:21.

-------------------------------------------

You Paid For It: Pinellas County's day off - Duration: 3:15.

IT IS WEDNESDAY BUT THE

LIGHTS ARE OUT THAT THE

PINELLAS COUNTY ADMINISTRATORS

OFFICE BECAUSE EVERYONE HAS THE

DAY OFF.

GOOD EVENING I AM JENNIFER

LEIGH.

I AM JOSH BENSON THANK YOU

FOR BEING WITH US TONIGHT.

THIS WAS A PERFECT BEACH DAY

AND IF YOU WORK FOR PINELLAS

COUNTY GOVERNMENT CHANCES ARE

YOU KNOW FIRSTHAND BECAUSE THE

COUNTY TO A BEACH PARTY FOR

MORE THAN 2500 COUNTY

EMPLOYEES.

MARK DOUGLAS IS ON IT TONIGHT

BECAUSE "YOU PAID FOR IT".

Reporter: I REALLY HATE TO

BE A BUZZ KILL BUT WE HAVE BEEN

GETTING CALLS SINCE WEDNESDAY

EXCUSE ME SINCE MONDAY ABOUT

WHY PINELLAS COUNTY PLANNED TO

SHUT DOWN GOVERNMENT OPERATIONS

FOR AN ENTIRE DAY IN THE MIDDLE

OF THE WEEK WITHOUT A HOLIDAY

INSIGHT.

IT TURNS OUT IT IS ALL IN THE

NAME OF BOOSTING MORALE ON THE

TAXPAYER DIME.

SPEC GIVE ME SOME SUNSHINE AND

SUGAR SAND.

Reporter: YOU HAVE TO HAND

IT TO PINELLAS COUNTY

GOVERNMENT LEADERS.

THOSE FOLKS CAN REALLY THROW A

BEACH PARTY.

2500 COUNTY WORKERS TOOK OVER

SEEING KEITH PARKER FOR THEIR

ANNUAL EMPLOYEE APPRECIATION

DAY.

PUBLIC NOT INVITED. I WOULD

SAY THAT YOU WOULD SEE A MUCH

MORE PRODUCTIVE WORKFORCE.

Reporter: MAYBE SO COMMISSIONER

BUT WHAT ABOUT CITIZENS WHO

SHOWED UP FOR HOUSING HELP AND

HUMAN SERVICES TODAY?

VETERAN SAID NEEDED ASSISTANCE?

NOBODY HERE EITHER.

OR CONTRACTORS LIKE DWAYNE

WRIGHT WHO MIGHT JUST WANT TO

PULL A BUILDING PERMIT.

IT IS EMPLOYEE APPRECIATION

DAY.

CAN -- PINELLAS COUNTY HAS A

DAY OFF.

HOW DO WE GET OUR WORK

DONE? Reporter: ANYBODY HOME?

LIKE MOST OTHER COUNTY OFFICES

IT WAS LIGHTS OUT WEDNESDAY AT

THE COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR'S

OFFICE.

WE FOUND HIM LATER AT THE

PARK. I HATE TO BE A PARTY

POOPER BUT WHAT WOULD YOU SAY

TO TAXPAYERS WHO CONSIDER THIS

A WASTE OF THEIR MONEY?

I WOULD SAY TO THEM THIS IS

NOT A WASTE OF MONEY.

Reporter: HE SAYS PINELLAS

COUNTY USED ITS CANTEEN FUND TO

PAY $12,630 IN PICNIC COSTS.

THERE IS NO ESTIMATE ON HOW

MUCH A DAY OF FREE PARKING COST

TAXPAYERS BUT IF YOU FIGURE AN

AVERAGE PAY OF $100 PER DAY,

THE CELERY COST ALONE FOR THIS

BEACH PARTY DAY COST TAXPAYERS

MORE THAN A QUARTER MILLION

DOLLARS.

HE SAYS THE MORALE BOOST IS

WORTH THE LOSS OF ONE DAYS

WORK.

THIS KIND OF EVENT IS REALLY

CRITICAL TO PRODUCING THOSE

QUALITY SERVICES THAT WE STRIVE

FOR. Reporter: IT TURNS OUT

NOT EVERYONE HIT THE BEACH.

WE THINK THIS COUNTY WORKER

DESERVES A MERIT BADGE.

YOU HAD THE CHOICE OF TAKING

THE DAY OFF AND YOU CHOSE

INSTEAD TO COME AND DO YOUR

WORK.

THAT'S RIGHT.

THANK YOU.

Reporter: JUST TO CLARIFY,

THE PINELLAS COUNTY SHERIFF'S

OFFICE, TAX COLLECTOR, PROPERTY

APPRAISER, CARTS AND THE

CLERK'S OFFICE WERE ALL ON DUTY

TODAY AND OPEN FOR BUSINESS.

THIS PARTY WAS JUST FOR WORKERS

OVERSEEN BY THE PINELLAS COUNTY

COMMISSION.

OF COURSE WE CRASHED THAT PARTY

TOO. IF IT IS FOR GOOD MORALE

AND A BASE FOR MORALE BUT YOU

MADE A GOOD POINT.

PEOPLE WHO SHOWED UP TO GET

HELP DID THEY PUT OUT A

NOTICE? Reporter: IT IS BEEN

PLANNED FOR A YEAR OR AT LEAST

MONTHS BUT THE FIRST NOTICE

WENT OUT IN THE FORM OF A TWEET

For more infomation >> You Paid For It: Pinellas County's day off - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

Weekly ALDI Haul | Plum Paper Meal Planner | Question for you! - Duration: 4:27.

hey guys it's Danielle and I am back

with another weekly ALDI haul and a meal

planning video I think this is my fourth

or fifth video like this and you guys

seem to like it I'm new to youtube so

for those of you who have subscribed and

watched my videos thank you so much I'm

getting a little little more comfortable

with editing and I had the idea of at

the end of the video putting in you know

the actual dinner so you can see what

they look like and see whether or not we

stuck to our paln because sometimes we

don't so I'm kind of thinking about

trying this let me know in the comments

what you think about that or give this

video a thumbs up if that sounds like

something you'd like to see for next

week's video but without further ado

here is this week's meal plan and my ALDI

haul thanks for watching here is my

meal plan for this week we're on week

three of my paper plum planner and sunday

leftovers tuna fish salad grilled

chicken roasted broccoli and a salad

fish brussel sprouts salad quinoa

suspicious a little you know there's not

much fat I kind of try to add some more

stuff steak sweet potato salad brats

some sides I'm going to try to not eat a

bun for my brat but we'll see

and I always keep Saturday free we'll

move stuff around we'll have leftovers

we'll go out kind of let life happen I

do want to mention my husband works for

a really nice meat market so he it's

really high quality so he gets

everything there for us so that's why my

hauls are mainly focused on produce

that's not where we are and other things

here is my list and so mainly sides for

the dinners and lunches and snacks and I

will show you what I picked up at aldi

here is everything I got at aldi it came

to 42.84 but i did buy my son a little

car which was like three dollars so take

that into account starting in the back I

got olive oil and two things of hot

sauce I'm going to keep one here and

bring one of my office I often times have

leftovers for lunch at work and like to

add some hot sauce to spruce it up a

little bit for produce I got two of these

baby spinach and arugula i think those are

organic sweet potatoes

these peppers which I got last week as

well and we just ran out those are

really good for snacking and salad okay

I need help from yo guys I cannot find

broccoli ever at aldi I know they

have it at least they should I've seen

other people get it so am I missing

something is it is it hiding in the dairy

section so anyways I got asparagus

instead i got some cilantro for salads and Brussels

sprouts we're doing really good on fruit

right now we have and we need to use up

so i just got a pack of strawberries I

think these were on a good sale I got

some raisins for my son these look good

cashews walnuts and macadamia nuts whole

milk for dairy I got some blue cheese

for salads and then I was so bummed I

love their whole plain milk they didn't

have any I'm not a big on the Greek

bandwagon person it's a lot more

expensive but if I have to buy fat free

i'll upgrade to greek because it adds a lot

more richness so again this is

everything $42.84 please like and

comment if you'd like to see my actual

meals at the end of the video and I can

do that next time yes thank you so much

for watching please consider subscribing

and I hope you all have a wonderful day

thank you

For more infomation >> Weekly ALDI Haul | Plum Paper Meal Planner | Question for you! - Duration: 4:27.

-------------------------------------------

AsSeenOnTV.pro & Kevin Harrington - Laser Focus Golf :60 - Duration: 1:01.

Hey, it's Kevin Harrington, original Shark from Shark Tank. Pro golfers are raving about the newest training system to help them improve their putting … and you will too … with Laser Putt.

Did you know that putting makes up 40-50% of your score?

And no training aid helps you develop putting confidence like Laser Putt.

Other systems only give you information after the fact.

Laser Putt is the ONLY training aid that gives you crucial Kinesthetic Feedback while you swing your club.

The Green Laser "chalk line" lets you see your line exactly.

The Red Laser Target Tool helps you execute precise "Spot Putting".

And the Alignment & Calibration Guide helps you develop "Laser-Perfect" distance control.

Over 100 PGA Tour Pros use it. Golf magazines have named it the Number 1 Putting Aid.

Along with the laser unit, you get a FREE alignment and calibration putting mat … … and a FREE velvet carry bag.

Save 35% on Laser Putt NOW.

Visit LaserPutt.com, and use promo code: ASSEENONTV.

For more infomation >> AsSeenOnTV.pro & Kevin Harrington - Laser Focus Golf :60 - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

The one person who can heal you - Duration: 2:54.

Did you know that there's only one

person who can heal you? And it's not me.

Hi. I'm Nikki, the Truth Fairy from

ChoosingDifferently.com and I'm here

to help you find your way to heal cancer.

So let me start by telling you who the

one person who can heal you is not. It's

not your doctor. Sure they have access to

a huge range of diagnostic tools and

conventional treatments and they'll

probably play a big role in your healing

journey. But they can't heal you. It's not

your naturopath or your homeopath. Sure

they have access to a fantastic range of

healing modalities that will get your

body working heaps better to heal. But

they can't heal you. It's not your best

friend. Sure they'll support you all the

way and they'll be sharing the latest

article they've read about how to beat

cancer, and they might even lead you to

some of the key pieces that you need to

find in order to heal. But they can't

heal you. It's not your mum. Sure she'll

be there cheering you on every step of

the way, making sure that you're taking

care of yourself no matter what. But she

can't heal you. It's not that guru you've

found on the internet

promising that they have the only answer

to cancer. Sure they might have

amazing wisdom and it will probably help you a

lot. But they still can't heal you.

So have you figured out the answer yet?

The only person who can heal you is YOU.

Nobody else. Everyone else gets to play a

role in your healing, but you're the only

one who can actually heal. You're the

star of the show. Only you can know what

your body needs, only you can know what

feels right to you, only you can know

what matters most to you, and only you

can know what healing looks like to you.

So stop looking to everyone else outside

of you trying to find that one person

who can wave their magic wand and

make everything OK. You're the

only person who has that power and it's

time that you started using it. And I'll

be here cheering you on from the

sidelines. If you found this video

helpful I'd love it if you could share

it far and wide with anyone and everyone

that you think could benefit from it. And

catch my next video to continue

activating your body's natural ability

to heal.

For more infomation >> The one person who can heal you - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

Cinco Like You Mean It- Lunch vs. Happy Hour - Duration: 0:23.

I know it's lunch but should we get drinks?

Yes! Order one of those five dollar Cinco'Ritas and get the party started.

Wait, we have to go back to work.

Just call in sick and Cinco like you mean it.

No, I've definitely caught something.

Another round.

For more infomation >> Cinco Like You Mean It- Lunch vs. Happy Hour - Duration: 0:23.

-------------------------------------------

Superga Double Stack Leather LaceUp Sneaker - Duration: 6:29.

For more infomation >> Superga Double Stack Leather LaceUp Sneaker - Duration: 6:29.

-------------------------------------------

Digest: Proximal movement of wrist (Feldenkrais ATM) - Duration: 1:22.

Hello, how are you?

Now you are watching the Feldenkrais Awareness through movement lesson in a high-speed digest.

And of course, the actual lesson is done in much slower speed.

The title of the lesson is, Proximal movement of wrist

Most of the actions to bend and extend wrists are done with the hand.

We call it the distal movement of the wrist.

Distal means away from the center of the body.

In this lesson, you learn to move the forearm with the hand stay still.

We call this proximal movement of the wrist.

Proximal means near to the center of the body.

Distal and proximal movements both move the same joint but different muscles are activated.

OK?

To start the lesson, click the letter "i" icon on your screen.

Please enjoy the lesson and don't forget to subscribe to my channel.

Thank you.

For more infomation >> Digest: Proximal movement of wrist (Feldenkrais ATM) - Duration: 1:22.

-------------------------------------------

Cinco Like You Mean It- Two Hands - Duration: 0:19.

Hey, what can I get you?

Hey, On the Border has five dollar Cinco'Ritas,

get one of those!

- You have two hands, get two of those. - Woah

It's Friday, Cinco like you mean it.

For more infomation >> Cinco Like You Mean It- Two Hands - Duration: 0:19.

-------------------------------------------

What I've been up to... - Duration: 1:27.

What to sing, what to sing....?

Hmm....

Oh!

Oh hi there!

Hi you guys, its me!

Again...I guess.

Welcome to my channel.

Umm if you've noticed that I haven't been putting up a lot of videos that's because

I've found Smule

[Sing! Karaoke by Smule*]

And if you don't know what Smule is

- Smule, my sister put me on it - is a karaoke app in other words.

So you can go on, you can sing with other people who have either sang half a song already

or you can sing half a song and wait for people to sing with you.

They have some artists who go on there and sing as well.

So a lot of the songs on the channel I'm singing again on Smule

[Sing Karaoke by Smule*].

So, if you are on Smule or are interested in Smule

and are saying 'hey, that sounds interesting, where can I find you?'

*Me*'

Uhh, my name on Smule is

R-E-G-N-E-E-D-O-U-X.

"Regneedoux"

It doesn't make sense, but its a thing.

So, again: R-E-G-N-E-E-D-O-U-X.

{Smule User: @Regneedoux}

I will type it and I will put it in the description box below.

And you can go find me and you can go sing with me and we can have a grand ol' time.

So..I'm looking forward to hearing you sing.

...Oh.

For more infomation >> What I've been up to... - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

An Atlantic Exchange Event – Cyber Security Chapter 6: Industry-wide Cooperation - Duration: 2:22.

Aside from just not ever writing another e-mail again to anyone ever, what can private institutions

do to protect communications?

The reality is today's environment greatly favors the offense, the hackers.

So what I'm really pushing for is a process where you take and you start putting together

companies into a sector that has sector wide security.

And so, an example would be - I found out when I got out there 7,000 banks.

I thought 7,000 banks?

I thought there were like 8 or 10.

You know I could name maybe 10.

You know I didn't have that much money I could put it in more than 1.

And so 7,000 banks, now, they all defend themselves.

Now, they work with the FS-ISAC but for the defense of the type we're talking about, they're

actually working as separate entities.

Imagine if their environment could automatically tell others when they're being scanned or

things are happening to them.

Then, others would already know what's being probed, what's coming at them.

And the exploitation surface and the defensive surface would be 7,000 times bigger than what

1 bank is.

So what we need to do is start thinking about new, new ways of defending the network like

that.

And you know the cost for industry is growing so much.

And what we're doing is we're buying stuff hoping it works.

You know you go out there and you buy it and you think - Companies that I work with say,

"Well we bought, I bought 3 of these and 4 of these and 2 of these."

You know, think, I only bought 1 tie.

No, I'm just kidding.

I got 2.

And if so, if you think about it, we buy multiple things in trying to ensure that our defense

is right without having a real good understanding.

Is that good enough?

Or could I do better by partnering with others?

And the answer is do a lot better by partnering together.

United we stand.

For more infomation >> An Atlantic Exchange Event – Cyber Security Chapter 6: Industry-wide Cooperation - Duration: 2:22.

-------------------------------------------

Why you need a buyers agent in a sellers market - Duration: 2:59.

Hi I'm Amy Hook. I'm Lori Woolsey.

We're Realtors with Coldwell Banker Lewis-Kirkeby-Hall.

We're hear to talk to

you about why you need a buyer's agent.

Especially right now with all the talk

about being a seller's market and not

much inventory in our area we need

buyer's agents now more than ever. Let's

start with the basics, what is a buyer's

agent? A buyer's agent is a real estate

agent who looks out for the best

interests of the buyer. Why do they need

a Realtor? Well we know the sellers are

looking to make a profit. The buyers, for

what's usually the biggest investment in

their life, really need somebody looking

out for their best interest, help them

find the right home, get to know them,

build a relationship and adjust to their

wants and needs which often change

through the process when you see an

inventory. They really do change and

sometimes you think that you want

something at a certain price and you

realize that's just not going to happen

or you want something completely

different.

Who can be a buyer's agent? Any licensed

real estate agent in your area.

Who pays a buyer's agent? The seller.

Except in rare situations. The seller

advertises how much they are willing to

pay a buyer's agent.

If the buyer's agent doesn't feel that's

enough they can negotiate more from the

seller or they can ask you to make up

that difference. How do I find or choose

an agent? There are so many agents out

there

we recommend interviewing several and

find the ones that you're comfortable

with, that you think is going to look out

for your best interest and is

knowledgeable about this area.

What homes can a buyers agent show? We can show all of

the homes in the Multiple Listing

Service we can also show you some for

sale by owners as long as the seller is

willing to work with it and buyer's

agent. Most of the time they are, they

just don't want to sellers agent. (ALSO we can sometime show you homes before they are on the MLS. We are always talking with other agents and sometimes hear about awesome homes BEFORE they hit the MLS.)

Can't buyers find everything on

their own? With social media and all the

internet websites and driving around

with those really cool signs that

they're coming up with, can't I do it by

myself?

We recommend looking/ using the

internet. It has grown and there's so much

information available but buyer

beware. (Bear with us, Real Estate can be fun too!)

Many times the values that you see out

there is inaccurate or the homes already

sold so you can waste a lot of valuable

time, which is very frustrating. One of

the things we recommend is to make sure

you also look at our local Black Hills

MLS website (bhmls.com) and the Coldwell Banker (see links below)

website. We also at Coldwell Banker

have a great app. We're going to try

to put links to both of those in the

comments below but we're not super handy

at YouTube (YET) and this technology stuff which

you're kind of seeing but we will try.

We hope you found this information

helpful if there's anything else we can

answer for you just let us know. We're

also going to put our contact

information below. Have a great day!!! Thanks for sticking with us through our first video!!

For more infomation >> Why you need a buyers agent in a sellers market - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

Piedmont Pulse Maternal-Fetal Medicine Clinic with Taylor Battle - Duration: 1:01.

This is Piedmont Pulse. I'm Daisy Burroughs.

PMC is partnering with local

physicians to provide expecting mothers

with an opportunity to speak to

specialists about her health and the

health of her baby. Here's what one local

mom has to say about her experience with

the maternal fetal medicine clinic.

Initially i went to maternal fetal

medicine because i took an additional

screening with my doctors at Rock Hill OB,

a blood test and i had an elevated AFP

level which screened my baby positive

possibly for having Spina Bifida and so

that's why i started going to maternal

fetal medicine. My labor and delivery

experience at piedmont was wonderful. The

doctors and nurses were all great.

It was a rough day and rough time but in the

end we've got a healthy baby boy and

that was the most important part.

For more information about maternity classes

and tours visit mypmc.com.

Piedmont Pulse brought to you by Piedmont Medical Center.

If you haven't been to Piedmont Medical Center

lately then you haven't been to Piedmont.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét