Oddly Satisfying Video that Instills Love and Compassion in You
Oddly Satisfying Video that Instills Love and Compassion in You
Oddly Satisfying Video that Instills Love and Compassion in You
-------------------------------------------
DIY Sunflower Straw Hat with gorgeous mesh bow - Duration: 3:35.
Okay, many of you probably didn't know that April is National Straw Hat Month.
So, we're going to make a really cute straw hat.
I'm going to start by just putting some glue on the flower that I took off of its stem.
So, I'm just going to put like pretty generous with the glue there.
And then I'm going to take my pipe cleaner and just kind of glue it around the stem,
because I want it to really stay.
If you don't glue it, it will slip off.
So, now that we have our flower done, I'm going to put the flower and my glue gun aside,
take my Bowdabra, and I have my Bowdabra Bow Wire folded in half.
I'm going to lay that down into the Bowdabra.
Then I'm going to take this, it's like 12" wide mesh, and it might seem kind of wide
for a hat, but the way mesh kind of curls up, it is going to work perfectly.
So, now that I have my mesh, I'm going to put my flower into my bow.
And that's why I needed to put the stem onto it so that it gave me enough length.
And then here, I�m just going to take my two ends that are free and put it through
my loop, hold my flower and my bow down into the Bowdabra while I pull this really tight.
I'm going to move my Bowdabra to the side, separate the ends of my bow, and bring that
around to the back and just tie it off.
And knot that.
Actually, I�m going to double-knot it because it's such a big bow.
And I�m going to just clip the ends.
And then what I'm going to do is I'm just -- now I'm just going to kind of wrap the
pipe cleaner around because we don't really need that.
And you could clip it.
And the next thing is, because it's National Straw Hat Month, I'm going to put a really
generous amount of glue on the side of my straw hat.
And now I'm going to take my bow and I'm going to just push it really hard onto the hat.
Now the other thing that's kind of cool is, while I'm waiting for this to dry, just remember
that the Kentucky Derby is the first week of May, and you can use your straw hat for
your Derby hat.
So, there we go.
We have an absolutely beautiful hat.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel so that you can see our new videos when they come out,
and don't forget to like us on Facebook.
-------------------------------------------
Male & Female infertility treatment 100% naturally - Duration: 2:07.
hi guys, welcome to Natural cure tips.
my today's formula is for increasing sexual stamina.
But you must use this formula minimum 30 days.
let me introduce a tree which is very famous regarding men sexual health.
its name is Banyan tree.
if you are living in india or pakistan, then i am sure you know this tree.
it looks like this in the pictures.
Banyan is a tree with tremendous medicinal qualities, it is used for treatment of innumerable
diseases.
These remedies are simple, safe, and can be done at home without any problem.
But keep in mind, herbal remedies works, but takes time to show result.
Banyan tree use for promoting fertility, and curing sexual debility.
All parts of this tree are used for treatment of broad variety of diseases.
this tree can cure,
Female infertility Conception promotion
Premature ejaculation, watery sperm Sexual weakness.
lets talk about our formula,
you will take banyan tree milk, and honey.
for using this, you will take 1 spoon of banyan milk, and add 1 spoon of honey, and mix it.
and you will drink half spoon of this mixture, 1 hour before breakfast.
everyday morning when you wake up, you will use this.
By using on daily basis, you will feel improvement in your sexual stamina, and it also cure leakage
of watery sperms, and pre ejaculation.
So guys, try to use this formula, banyan tree milk also used in many herbal medicine for
boosting sex stamina and for curing night fall.
this formula will make your sperms healthy.
i hope guys you will try this formula, stay touched with my videos, i will come back with
new formula.
good bye.
-------------------------------------------
【皇室堯起來】( Common rare )English subtitle/真平民流! - Duration: 11:56.
Hello everyone, welcome to "Royale With Yao"
I'm Yao Yao
Today, I would like to introduce a deck without Epic and Legend
The special part about this deck is that the cards of this deck is very easy to get and those cards are easy to Level up as well
Here you can see that those cards including 4 Rare cards and 4 Common cards
It's a very useful deck in those common decks
So let's give it a try to see how it works in League
Let's place the Archer behind the Tower first
And see how opponent will do
The opponent seems like don't even care about my Archer
But it's ok; let's place another Barbarian behind the Tower
See how he will counter, because we can attack both lanes
See how opponent will do to win this match
So opponent place an Elixir Collector
I might take down his Elixir Collector later by using Fireball
But it seems ok now
To see if I can take down his Executioner together
It's still ok, so this wave will be even
After using Fireball, I notice that he got the Executioner and Ice Wiz
So I think my Elixir Collector won't be taking down by Miner
I guess he didn't have Miner
This is my predict
Let's place a Musketeer to tank a little damage from Electro Wiz
Or else my Tower will be taken too much damage
After we hold this wave
We can see that opponent place another Elixir Collector
So here we do a fast break
Place the Minions
Prepare the Arrows
See if we got somewhere else can use
Looks like there is no need to use Arrows
So let's throw another Fireball
Maybe don't need to
Directly take down his Tower in this wave
Because Tornado can't counter this
Because Tornado can't counter this
But that health can already do tons of damage
So why do I place the Barbarians in the middle?
It's because Barbarians is hard to counter actually
Especially in the case of low Elixir
It's hard for him to counter if we place the Barbarians
So in this wave of attack
The opponent's health of the King Tower is almost the same as Right Tower
I might chose to attack his King Tower
So that my Giant can move forward
Might even take down his Elixir Collector
Let's place the Musketeer a little bit behind
And put another Minions
Prepare to take down his Elixir Collector
As long as we destroyed his Elixir Collector we can win this match
Put another Barbarians in the right lane
Because I think his Electro Wiz or Ice Wiz is about to come out
Let's see if this wave will come out or not
As expected, the Electro Wiz and Ice Wiz both come out
Ice Wiz first then Electro Wiz, so our Barbarians take out both easily
Get 3 crowns
Okay, let's play another match
So this deck is actually quite good if we have the Elixir Collector in the beginning
And Giant as well
If we have Elixir Collector or Giant in the beginning is actually not bad
Since we choose the Elixir Collector to place in the beginning
We must focus on defense
See how opponent will do to counter me
To my surprise he got the Rocket
Because if the opponent have the Rocket
My deck might be a little disadvantage
Because my deck is mainly depends on Elixir Collector
To earn some Elixir and do a bigger wave of attack
So here I place the Barbarians behind the Tower
Normally I'll place the Giant
But here I think this deck can't use the normal way to attack
Here you can see that he place a Knight
So he must hold his right lane
But since he has to hold this right lane
If I place a Giant and put another Musketeer behind
How is he gonna counter it
Seems like he didn't have a good way to counter it
Okay, he has the Inferno Tower
This is counter is not bad
But my Musketeer is still doing the damage
Even take out his Knight
But since he nails it
I might place an Archer behind the bridge
You might ask why I put an Archer there
It's just because I wanna refresh my Elixir Collector out
But seems like the opponent caught a good timing to place the X-Bow
And actually I can't counter this X-Bow now
So if I place the…
If I place the Barbarians I still think it's a little worthless
Then I decide that…okay
I'll give up this Tower
So I put another Elixir Collector
I hope I can earn more Elixir from this Elixir Collector before his Rocket comes
Or even he just don't use the Rocket
Then I will be easier to play with it
So let's place the Giant behind the Tower
But the reason why this match is hard is because the opponent has the Inferno Tower and Rocket
So my Giant can't really do too much damage
Here let's place a
I might place the Barbarians in front of the Giant
And why I place the Barbarians in front of the Giant
Is because I want to use the Barbarians to tank the damage from the Inferno Tower
Turns out that he still push then away by using The Log
There is nothing we can do in this wave
As expected, I still can't get through this Inferno Tower
Let's place another Archer here
And put a Giant
See if Giant can cover the Archer and Musketeer
But the opponent's second Inferno Tower is coming out again
You can see that when this deck facing the Inferno Tower
And Electro Wiz's contain from behind
We really can't do anything
We place the Barbarians
The disadvantages about this deck is relatively inflexible
Can't do the better response
This deck is mainly depends on Elixir Collector to crush our opponent
Unfortunately he got an Inferno Tower
And it was difficult to counter
Sometimes I will put the Barbarians on the front
You can see here is another Inferno Tower
Put the Barbarians in front of it
But he use The Log to push back my Barbarians again
So my Giant will walk forward
And this is why this deck is hard to fight them
Later we'll see how this deck works in the Rank
Here we just place the Barbarians to take this Miner out
I predict that he want to use his Miner to attack my Elixir Collector
So I place the Barbarians to take him down
Though I did take the Miner out
But seems like the opponent know I will place something to take it down
So he also throw a Fireball to take down my Barbarians
Here we throw a Fireball to counter this wave
But our Fireball here is actually quite good
See that our Fireball not even take down his Barbarians but also his Minions
This wave can even take down half of health of his Tower
Later I might place another Elixir Collector
But I think he has the Miner
So it didn't really need to place this Elixir Collector
But you can see this wave
Maybe I can build this Elixir Collector by trading a little health of my Tower
You can see that I don't even care about the Archer behind
I don't care about the Archer and Miner now
You can see that he use his Fireball again to destroy it
But it's okay
At least I ahead him some Elixir from this
We must manage another wave later
We place our Archer a little bit behind
And then the Giant and Minions
But I think I don't have enough Elixir to throw a Fireball
Seems like a mess up this wave of attack
This wave of attack is not that good
This Giant's position I placed is too forward
We can see from here that…
When you know the opponent has the Barbarians
The Giant is fully be countered
Let's change the Elixir Collector's position to the right corner
Because last time I place in the middle he takes it down with my Tower
And now he don't have Miner anymore
I place it in the right corner is to let he throw the fireball at it
So he will be ahead a little bit
Here we place an Archer
Under the situation of Double Elixir
He won't be able to use the Barbarians to hold my Giant anymore
Cause I had already let him use the Fireball
And if he want to use Barbarians I will use Fireball
As expect, he place the Barbarians again
So I just use the Fireball
After I take down the Barbarians
When I finish this wave I'll just place the Barbarians in the middle
And place another Musketeer to slightly cover my Barbarians
See how the opponent will do
Ok, he place the Minions
So we use Arrows to take them down
Here we just need to put an Archer
Don't use too much Elixir
Because this Royale Giant will still take down my Tower
Let's leave him alone
Just place a few troops will be ok
Place a Giant and the Minions in the middle
Prepare the Fireball
To take out those Barbarians
If I throw this Fireball a little higher the damage can be better
But it's okay that will be enough
Just take down his Tower
You can see that in the beginning this deck may be lack of the Elixir
And it's hard to attack if the opponent has the Barbarians or Inferno Tower
Of course the Barbarians are easier to counter
So we won this match
I need to think for a second
If is a Lava Hound
The rest of my far range creatures will lock in the Lave Hound first
And so that they can't protect my Giant
But here I still got an Arrows can use
I'm surprise that he use his Miner to counter my Archer
So let's place the Minions real quick to take out this Miner
After we took it out
There are still so many creatures
So this wave we just let them attack a little bit
Though he will hit my Tower but I think it won't be too much
So let's place an Elixir Collector real quick
And the opponent's Miner is also coming out
Then he should have nothing to attack my Elixir Collector
Like Lightning or something else
Here we can see that he's going to attack my left lane
So I directly attack his right lane
Place an Archer behind
And then place another Musketeer to cover my Giant
Here I prepare the Arrows
Quickly to take down his Minions
Seems like is too late
I was thinking about if my Musketeer can cover my Giant at first
But it doesn't matter
In fact my right lane had already done a lot of damage to him
But I think I don't have any solution to counter this Skeleton Army
And actually it will cause a lot of damage to my Tower if I didn't defense
It's not worthwhile in this wave
But it's okay
Later we just use our Giant to attack his left lane
Why I attack his left lane is because I think his right lane is about to fall
So here we can manage an attack
Place a Musketeer behind
So this Valkyrie can't do too much damage to me
Can't do too much damage to my Musketeer
And later wait until his Minions come out I will use my Arrows
To see if he is gonna place the Minions
If he doesn't then we can place the Barbarians to cover my Musketeer's attack
Here he had place his Minions
So I use my Arrows to take them out
Although he had place the Skeleton Army but I still got 4 Barbarians covering my Musketeer
So my Musketeer didn't die
And here I place a Giant with the Minions
Another Musketeer
Why our opponent didn't place the Lava Hound
I think he might be afraid
He might think I'll get a good timing to destroy his Tower when he place the Lava Hound
So he's afraid of placing the Lava Hound
Here we place the Barbarians and…
Directly being take down by his Fireball
But it's still okay
I place the Giant in the middle to tank the damage from both Towers
Though here you can see he got the Skeleton Army
But I don't care
We can just take him down
Only few seconds left
I don't think he is able to take down my right Tower
Unless he use a spell
He has a Fireball…ok…
You can see that he use his Fireball
Later my Barbarians might not be easy for him to counter
Let's place our Barbarians
And put our Archer a little bit behind
We'll place the Giant right away
But here we have to pay attention to the timing
Throw out the Arrows
Because he might use the Skeleton Army
The best way is if we can take down his Skeleton Army at the same time as soon as it comes out
Then we'll win this match
Catch the timing when he's gonna place
Take out not even his Skeleton Army but also the Minions
So this deck is actually quite good in Rank, but might not be that good in League
But because it is a common deck so everyone can use this deck to gain more elo
It's quite fit to everyone
Thanks everyone for watching
This is the rule of combat
-------------------------------------------
Patience - How to Cultivate Patience in Your Life and Relationships - Duration: 7:51.
For more infomation >> Patience - How to Cultivate Patience in Your Life and Relationships - Duration: 7:51. -------------------------------------------
Residence Inn by Marriott Las Vegas Airport Overview - Duration: 5:14.
For more infomation >> Residence Inn by Marriott Las Vegas Airport Overview - Duration: 5:14. -------------------------------------------
Playing Frugivoro in Fruityland - Duration: 0:29.
A.Watermelon B.Strawberry & Almond Butter C.Cereal - GO!!
Uh...
DARNIT!
-What's he looking for?
Strong what?
What are the vitamins?
Calcium.
-Read the answers again.
Watermelon, strawberries & almond butter, cereal.
Uh...
Where is the almond butter?
Oh ok...
Is it right?
Is it almond butter?
It is...correct answer: strawberries and almond butter. YES!!!
-------------------------------------------
How to deal with Rejection & Failure successfully? Increase confidence | Personality Development - Duration: 10:02.
For more infomation >> How to deal with Rejection & Failure successfully? Increase confidence | Personality Development - Duration: 10:02. -------------------------------------------
स्वादिष्ट फ्रूट कस्टर्ड बनाने की विधि | Fruit Custard Recipe | SHELLY's KITCHEN - Duration: 3:59.
One liter milk - full cream
3/4 cups (150gm) sugar
1/4 cup vanilla custard powder
3/4 cups cold milk
1 cup heavy cream (optional)
100 gm green grapes
2 bananas
an apple
a mango
100 gm red grapes
boil milk on medium heat
take a bowl
add cold milk
custard powder
mix well
take another bowl
add heavy cream
whip well
after the milk is boiled, turn the heat low
add custard and mix well
stir continuously
add sugar and again mix well
cook for 8-10 mins on low heat
custard is ready. now turn the heat off
set aside and let cool
cut the fruits into small pieces
add whipped cream and stir well
add all the fruits and again mix well
now keep in the fridge for about 2 hours
fruit custard is ready to serve
don't forget to click on SUBSCRIBE
-------------------------------------------
How to Get Crystal Clear Glowing Skin, Spotless Skin Tone | DeTan, Pimple Clean - Duration: 2:16.
iam using everyouth golden Glow peel of mask
Apply This Mixture and leave it over 15 minutes
After 15-20 minutes peel the mask
you will get good results in 1hour
-------------------------------------------
Live Inspired. Vlog Episode #119: Learn to Accept, not Expect - Duration: 3:27.
Well good morning my friends!
Welcome to another Live Inspired with John O'Leary.
I am delighted to be with you on this absolutely gorgeous Wednesday spring morning.
There is an old expression that goes like this:
Learn to accept, rather than expect, and your life will be full of many fewer disappointments.
Learn to accept, whether it's rainy of shiny where you are, rather than expect.
And your life will be full of far fewer disappointments.
I thought of that beautiful truth, a truth I think we all know and sometimes maybe forget
in each of our lives from time to time, when I had the opportunity to interview a dear
friend, Christine Hassler.
Christine Hassler has had a rollercoaster ride of a life.
Right now, she's riding high and touching lives along the way.
It's an incredible story.
But Christine mentioned about halfway through our Podcast, "What if that instead of it happening
TO you, it was actually happening FOR you?"
What if all the things around us in life- the rain clouds or the sunshine, the traffic
jams or the clear highway, the great opportunities at work or the challenges we face today trying
to find new work, the gift of health or the challenges we face in our health- whatever
is going on in our lives right now, and all of us have I think storms that we are either
coming out of, about to enter into (we may not even know if yet), or we are in the midst
of it.
But what if instead of it happening TO us, cause I think that is so frequently at least
how I view it and maybe how many of us view it- "It's happening to us!"
But what if it's happening FOR us?
What if it's refining us?
And creating within us a higher sense of compassion and empathy and courage and resilience and
faithfulness and the ability ultimately to recognize who and what actually matters in
life.
What if it's happening FOR us?
What if truly it's all a gift?
To learn more about that truth in your lives, that it is happening FOR you, not to you,
check out the rest of Christine Hassler's life story and what it means for each one
of us at JohnOLearyInspires.com.
That's where you can learn more about all of these podcasts.
Or you can check it out wherever you pull down your podcasts.
But this one with Christine Hassler in particular is worth checking out.
My friends, I think it's a great day on this spring morning to remember that it's worthy
to accept rather than expect.
And in doing so, our lives will not only be full of less disappointments, it will be full
of much more joy.
So for this time and until next time, this is John O'Leary.
And this is your day.
Live Inspired.
-------------------------------------------
Reading for pleasure as a homeschool mom? Yes, you can! - Duration: 2:12.
Hey guys! It's Crystal with Triumphant
Learning. On today's Triumphant Minute I
want to encourage you to be setting the
example for your family by reading. It is
a challenge to have enough time to sit
down and read. Whether you're a bookworm
like me, and you're frustrated that you
don't have time to read, or you've never
enjoyed reading that much, and so it's
even more difficult to find the desire
to want to read. But setting that example
for your children and your family is so
important. There's a couple of ways that
you could incorporate more reading into
your week. One would be through audio books.
We will often listen to an audiobook in
the car and a lot of times it's not just
a children's book. We particularly enjoy
the YWAM biographies of historical figures
and missionaries. And it's a book that's
enjoyed by all ages. So we'll listen to
that in the car. I also enjoy listening
to audiobooks on LibriVox. I'm listening
to Laddie by Gene Stratton Porter right
now on LibriVox, and I crochet while I
listen a little bit each night. It's a
great way for me to relax and unwind.
I also have a couple of books going at any
given time. I keep only the ones I'm
actually reading right now in my
nightstand, and I have a couple of
different genres so that whether I need
something a little bit lighter or I can
handle something heavier, I can just pick
it up and go. And I try to keep that with
me so what I can read it while I'm
waiting for the kids to finish a lesson,
or while we're waiting in line
not waiting in line but while we're waiting
at a class such as PE or a tennis lesson
or something like that. I have it
available and I can read a little bit read
it in snippets here and there. Even if it
takes you a while to get through the
book, I encourage you to read for
yourself, for your pleasure, and for your
continuing education. Until next time, I
hope you have a Triumphant Day.
-------------------------------------------
Rarities Ethiopian Opal and Black Spinel Ring - Duration: 5:21.
For more infomation >> Rarities Ethiopian Opal and Black Spinel Ring - Duration: 5:21. -------------------------------------------
A Day Without Coal -- Why Last Friday's Generation Mix In The UK Is Such A Big Deal - Duration: 8:31.
If you've driven, owned, or even thought of owning an electric car, the chances are
you've had at least one person come up to you and say
Electric cars, well electric cars aren't clean are they?
Because they run on electricity and where does electricity come from?
It comes from COAL.
Yeah.
You burn coal and that makes the electricity and you put it down the wires and then it
goes into the car and of course the batteries are toxic beyond belief, so personally, I
would prefer to stick with my diesel.
1989, it's a good runner....
And then if you're like me, you sigh, take a deep breath and try to tell them in as nice
a possible way that studies have concluded even with some coal mixed in, electric cars
are still cleaner than petrol cars because of the current power grid mix, note that the
grid is getting cleaner, and remind them that a total of six kilowatt-hours of electricity
is used to refine every gallon of petrol, and remind them that most electric car owners
do everything they can to run their cars off renewable electricity from solar panels on
their roof of a special green energy tariff… and then you sigh again because you know they're
going to keep going on about the coal thing.
I'm not driving one of those dirty electric cars...
Coal powered, they are... pffft.
But last Friday in the UK, something very special happened indeed: the UK National Grid
pulsed with electricity for an entire day without a single joule of it coming from a
coal-powered fire station.
What's more, it's the first time in one hundred and thirty-five years that my home
country hasn't burned coal to produce electricity for an entire day.
Why this is so important, and what it means for the future of plug-in vehicles, is coming
right next.
Hi there!
I'm Nikki Gordon-Bloomfield from Transport Evolved, and today we're celebrating the
news that the UK's national electricity grid managed to run for a whole day last Friday
without burning any coal, an important milestone as the country transitions its energy generation
mix away from fossil fuels and onto cleaner, greener alternatives.
Unlike other parts of the world, where burning coal to produce electricity remains a mainstay
of the power grid, the UK has been making a gradual shift away from coal power since
the 1990s.
Indeed, last year, the Uk government announced that it intends to be completely coal-free
by twenty twenty-five, a move that will see more renewable energy coming online to take
up the slack alongside renewed interest in Nuclear power, as well as a continued shift
towards power plants operating on natural gas.
Now, I know what you're thinking.
Natural gas is a fossil fuel, and you're right…
It is.
And on the face of it, extracting and burning natural gas for the purposes of electricity
does still produce greenhouse gas emissions.
It's responsible for about half the CO2 per kilowatt-hour than coal emits, but while
it's emissions, it's a step in the right direction.
Obviously, a fully-renewable grid, made up of decentralized microgeneration (essentially
everyone having their own set of photovoltaic solar panels on their roof and a battery backup
system like a Tesla Powerwall in the garage) would be preferable.
And we're certainly moving that way as a society, which is a very good thing for both
electric car owners and society as a whole, because a cleaner grid means electric cars
get cleaner to drive.
In short, while petrol cars tend to get more dirty as they age (as they become more inefficient
and their engines get more and more worn) electric cars will get cleaner as they age,
since the trend is toward cleaner generation methods for the electricity they rely on to
operate.
That's already happening.
In fact, back in twenty fifteen, a quarter of the UK's power needs were met by sources
of renewable energy, outstripping coal for the first time.
We're not even two years further down the line, and coal use is dwindling to insignificant
amounts.
Or to put it another way, electric cars driven and charged today in the UK are far, far more
environmentally friendly than they were just two years ago.
I've been checking the National grid demand this morning while writing this script for
today's show, and it's currently hovering at 1.7 percent or so, while wind power is
way up at nearly sixteen percent.
Being late evening in the UK, solar is only about two percent, but usually it's much
higher, with pumped storage, hydroelectric and biomass all adding up to just under eight
percent.
What about other power sources?
Well, given the switch away from coal and other other sources of power, natural gas
has gone up (between two fifths and a half on average) while Nuclear power plants provide
about a fifth of all UK electricity.
Nuclear counts as 'clean' energy if we talk about emissions, but it does of course
create all kinds of political and environmental problems when it comes to disposing of nuclear
waste, not to mention the risks associated with plant failure or natural disasters.
(Three mile island, Chernobyl and Fukushima have certainly taught us that).
Right now, the UK government seems more interested in nuclear and gas than anything else, but
it doesn't mean that renewables aren't growing.
Indeed, while Natural gas -- and the fracking culture the UK Government is keen to embrace
-- could give the nation cheaper energy for a while, there are some big problems with
natural gas that means the UK will need to transition that natural gas generation to
more sustainable solutions.
For example, given natural gas contains a lot (and I do mean a lot) of methane, if it's
not properly extracted from the ground or handled correctly, it emits a butt ton of
methane into the atmosphere, which, as it's even better at trapping heat than carbon dioxide,
is most definitely a problem for the planet.
And as one twenty thirteen academic paper for the fifth assessment report of the Intergovernmental
Panel on Climate Change concluded, methane leaks from the extraction and transportation
of natural gas must be kept below 3.2 percent in order for natural gas to remain cleaner
than coal.
And only proper regulation will ensure that actually happens.
Worse still, as the Union of Concerned scientists point out, replacing coal and nuclear power
with natural gas (a trend in several countries) won't have all that major an impact on total
emissions.
Yes, emissions will be less than they would be with coal, but they won't be reduced
enough (when combined with predicted electricity demand rises that have nothing to do with
electric cars) to make a difference to global warming.
In other words, renewable energy needs to be the focus, and it's up to us to make
sure it remains the focus moving forward.
As to coal and electric cars (and why Friday was so awesome?)
Burning coal for electricity is inefficient and produces a lot of carbon dioxide.
And because Friday didn't see any coal being burnt in the UK, an electric car charged on
Friday in the UK was far cleaner than it was two years ago.
And that's a fantastic thing worthy of celebrating.
So what can you do as an electric car owner?
Well, the first thing is to sign up for a clean energy tariff if your local utility
offers one.
Make sure that you charge your car from one hundred percent renewable energy if you can,
or pick a power mix that is as low as possible on fossil-fuel energy.
Second, consider saving up for your own microgeneration at home (if you can) with photovoltaic solar
panels and a battery backup system.
And if you can't do that, consider investing in a local energy cooperative that works to
promote renewables above other forms of energy.
Do you feel better knowing that less energy in the grid is coming from fossil fuels?
Do you own an electric car -- and where does the power come from that you use to power
it?
And what do you think the energy mix of the future will look like?
Leave your thoughts in the Comments below, don't forget to like, comment and subscribe,
tell your friends about the show, and if you like what your saw today, please consider
helping me to make more shows like this by making a monthly donation through Patreon.
I've included a link below, and a clickable one at the end of today's video.
And finally, I'd like to thank the wonderful Robert Llewellyn for his cameo in today's
video.
Do check out his totally awesome Fully Charged channel, a link for which is also coming right
up.
I'll be back tomorrow, but until then, thanks for joining me, I'm Nikki Gordon-Bloomfield
and don't forget to Keep Evolving!
-------------------------------------------
Sa Ga Re Sa, ... Palta - Duration: 3:33.
Palta - start slow at 90 bpm, practice first the most at slow beats - slowly speed up while ensuring sur are played clearly/cleanly.
Aaroh: Sa Ga Re Sa, Re Ma Ga Re, and so on
Avroh - mirror image of Aaroh Sa Ga Re Sa (all Taar Saptak surs) Ni Re Sa Ni (All except Ni from taar Saptak), and so on
-------------------------------------------
Rarities Opal, Onyx and White Zircon Square Studs - Duration: 5:59.
For more infomation >> Rarities Opal, Onyx and White Zircon Square Studs - Duration: 5:59. -------------------------------------------
THE LAST OF US | Walkthrough Gameplay (PS4) - PART 5 - Greensphere - Duration: 15:55.
THE LAST OF US | Walkthrough Gameplay (PS4) - PART 5- Greensphere
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét