Thứ Tư, 26 tháng 4, 2017

Waching daily Apr 26 2017

Welcome!! Hope you enjoy!!

Ok, to do this trick, you are going to need

Two cards

A scissor

Two-faced tape

ANDDD...

A computer screen

Alright!! Here we go.

For more infomation >> Unbelievable Magic Trick That You Can Do - Duration: 2:45.

-------------------------------------------

How to make natural eye kajal/ Kohl at home | Surrealista - Duration: 1:35.

Hey Guys!

Hope you all doing well.

So this video is an extension of my previous video

where I have showed you how to do makeup using all natural products.

If you remember, I have used homemade kajal.

So this is a quick tutorial on how to make homemade kajal

or kohl.

So to begin with You need two things - First, Camphor.

Make sure you get it 100% pure as you are going to apply it on your eyes.

Second, a container for storing.

Now the procedure goes like this, Just have to take the camphor in a spoon and

keep that on gas stove.

Keep it on a low flame.

In no time you will see it will start burning.

At that time switch off the stove and collect its smoke in container.

Please be very careful while doing this.

So once you have its smoke collected in the container

you actually have your natural kajal ready.

You can apply it daily to your eyes with a brush

and store it as long as you want.

Checkout my previous video to see how to use it as an eyeliner, mascara and eye

shadow.

So that's it for this video guys, hope you enjoyed it.

Bye!

For more infomation >> How to make natural eye kajal/ Kohl at home | Surrealista - Duration: 1:35.

-------------------------------------------

Best Indian Dresses for Girls Kids Party in Flipkart and amazon shopping online 841 - Duration: 0:38.

New Indian Dresses for Girls Kids Party in Flipkart and amazon shopping online

For more infomation >> Best Indian Dresses for Girls Kids Party in Flipkart and amazon shopping online 841 - Duration: 0:38.

-------------------------------------------

EPIC CHOIR DUBSTEP with CARTOON ABOUT DREAMS - Duration: 2:37.

Epic choir dubstep with cartoon about dreams! Great electronic choral music.

All this in conjunction with the cartoon about our dreams, about falling asleep.

Building strings and epic choirs will always result in ACTION!

For more infomation >> EPIC CHOIR DUBSTEP with CARTOON ABOUT DREAMS - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

TIME 100 Honorees Viola Davis, Ryan Reynolds, Leslie Jones Talk To Willie Geist | TODAY - Duration: 4:44.

>>> WE'RE BACK. IT'S 8:10.

EVERY YEAR, "TIME" MAGAZINE COMES OUT WITH A LIST OF 100

MOST INFLUENTIAL PEOPLE IN THE WORLD.

>> THE HONOREES ARE CELEBRATED AT A GALA HERE IN NEW YORK.

AND WILLIE WAS THERE LAST NIGHT. >> AS YOU KNOW, OUR "TODAY" SHOW

INTERVIEW ROOM HAS BECOME A TRADITIONAL THAT "TIME" 100

GALA. WE TAKE THREE QUESTIONS AND HAVE

THE NIGHT'S GUESTS ANSWER THEM. THE STARS INCLUDED VIOLA DAVIS,

RYAN REYNOLDS AND LESLIE JONES. THIS IS THE LOOK OF THE FACES

DEFINING OUR WORLD TODAY, AT THE INTERSECTION OF ACCOMPLISHMENT

AND ACCLAIM. ICONS OF ALL WALKS OF LIFE,

EXPANDING OUR VIEWS OF HOW WE SEE THE WORLD.

YOU ARE ONE OF "TIME'S" MOST INFLUENTIAL PEOPLE.

WHO WAS THE MOST INFLUENTIAL PERSON IN YOUR LIFE?

>> MY MOM. SHE TAUGHT ME HOW TO BE A WOMAN.

SHE'S MY FIRST EXAMPLE. >> Reporter: WHAT WOULD SHE

THINK ABOUT YOU SITTING HERE WITH THESE ACCOLADES, YOUR

MOTHER. >> I HAVE ONE OF THOSE MOTHERS

THAT SAYS, I HAVE FIVE OTHER CHILDREN.

I DON'T HAVE JUST ONE CHILD. >> PROBABLY MOM IS INFLUENTIAL.

SHE'S STANDING BEHIND -- RIGHT THERE.

HI, THERE. YEAH.

THERE SHE IS. SHE'S ONE OF THE MOST

INFLUENTIAL PEOPLE IN MY LIFE, FOR SURE.

SHE RAISED FOUR MEN. FOUR BOYS THAT BECAME MEN.

AND YOU KNOW, THERE'S EVERY RIGHT TO END EACH OF THOSE

RELATIONSHIPS IN A MESSY STABBING DEATH.

>> DEFINITELY MY PARENTS. MY MOTHER AND MY FATHER.

I CAN'T PICK ONE WITHOUT THE OTHER.

YOU KNOW, MY DAD WAS THE REASON THAT I'M FUNNY.

MY MOM WAS THE REASON I'M A HARD WORKER.

>> MY PARENTS. WITHOUT A DOUBT.

THEY SACRIFICED A LOT TO GIVE ME EVERY OPPORTUNITY THAT I COULD

GET MY HANDS ON. >> DEFINITELY MY MOTHER, WHO CAN

STILL -- IT DOESN'T MATTER WHETHER YOU MAKE IT INTO THE

"TIME" 100 OR WHAT HAVE YOU. WITH ONE COMMENT SHE CAN BRING

YOU BACK DOWN TO EARTH. SUCH AS, IF PEOPLE COULD ONLY

SEE THE WAY YOU LOOK IN THE MORNINGS VERSUS HOW YOU LOOK

WHEN YOU GO OUT TO EVENTS, THEY WOULD REALLY BE SHOCKED.

>> YOU NEED THAT PERSON, THOUGH. >> YOU NEVER HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT

ME GETTING TOO BIG A HEAD, EVER. >> Reporter: NEXT QUESTION,

LESLIE. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO

WHEN YOU'RE ALONE? WHEN YOU'RE ALONE IN YOUR

APARTMENT, WHEN YOU'RE AT HOME, WHAT WOULD I CATCH YOU DOING?

OH. DID I ASK A PERSONAL QUESTION?

>> WHAT DO YOU SEE RYAN REYNOLDS DOING?

RUNNING FULL-SPEED WEARING NOTHING BUT BLACK SOCKS.

>> "GAME OF THRONES." >> Reporter: OH.

>> THAT MOMENT WHEN YOU GET DOWN, LIKE ON THE COUCH AND

YOU'RE LIKE, I DON'T THINK ANYBODY'S HERE.

I'M JUST GOING TO CATCH UP ON THAT "GILMORE GIRLS" REVIVAL.

>> SITTING IN THE JACUZZI, RIGHT?

>> Reporter: THAT'S AN ACTIVITY. LAST QUESTION, LAST THING YOU

GOOGLED? >> LAST THING I GOOGLED WAS,

HEART, THE BAND HEART. TO BE TOTALLY HONEST.

>> WOW, WHY? >> I WAS LOOKING UP A SONG.

I WAS LOOKING UP A SONG. I BELIEVE IT WAS "ALONE."

I THINK IS THE SONG. I ALSO GOOGLED NUCLEAR CODES AND

SURPRISINGLY, NOT A LOT OF INFO ON THAT.

NOTHING. NO.

>> I'LL TELL YOU THE LAST THING I REMEMBER, PASTA EL MORO.

I WAS LOOKING THAT UP TO MAKE IT FOR MY DAUGHTER.

>> Reporter: DID YOU PULL IT OFF?

>> SHE LOVED IT. AND IT TASTED LIKE CRAP.

>> THE LAST SEVEN THINGS I GOOGLED WAS MYSELF.

BEFORE THAT -- >> IT WAS THE GUY WHO IS ONE OF

"TIME'S" MOST INFLUENTIAL. HIS NAME IS RIFF --

>> RIZ. >> Reporter: HE WAS THE LAST

PERSON SITTING IN THAT CHAIR. >> MY PSYCHIC ABILITY HAS BEEN

CONFIRMED. >> Reporter: THAT'S INCREDIBLE.

WHAT'S THE LAST THING YOU GOOGLED?

>> HOT, RED EARS. >> Reporter: WHAT DOES THAT

MEAN? >> I HAVE LICE OR EARLY MEN

PAUSE OR HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE. OR AN ALLERGY.

NONE OF THE RESULTS WERE GOOD. >> Reporter: YOUR EARS LOOK GOOD

NOW. I THINK YOU RECOVERED.

>> THEY CAME BACK DOWN TO NORMAL, AFTER I TOOK A BEEDRYL.

>> YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO GET WHEN YOU ASK WHAT

SOMEONE GOOGLED. >> NEVER GOOGLE YOUR OWN

DISEASE. NOTHING GOOD.

>> SHE'S JOINING NBC IN A MONTH. I HOPE IT'S NOT

For more infomation >> TIME 100 Honorees Viola Davis, Ryan Reynolds, Leslie Jones Talk To Willie Geist | TODAY - Duration: 4:44.

-------------------------------------------

Guitar Instrumental & Instrumental Guitar: Best Guitar Music Instrumental (2017 Collection #1 Video) - Duration: 2:02:04.

For you and your enjoyment: Guitar Instrumental & Instrumental Guitar: Best Guitar Music Instrumental (2017 Collection #1 Video)

For more infomation >> Guitar Instrumental & Instrumental Guitar: Best Guitar Music Instrumental (2017 Collection #1 Video) - Duration: 2:02:04.

-------------------------------------------

BH4U | This Simple Exercise Removes Back And Belly Fat In No Time! - Duration: 2:56.

[music]

This Simple Exercise Removes Back And Belly Fat In No Time!

What if there was a way to fully transform your body in a very short time?

This video does not offer you some kind of miraculous potion or wraps, but a simple and

effective exercise that will make your dreams come true!

Remember, we are not saying it's going to be easy, we are saying that it's definitely

going to take only 4 minutes of your time a day!

In only 28 days, you will reduce body fat, and dramatically boost your strength and endurance.

The difference after this period will be huge!

We are presenting the Plank Challenge, which involves planking for 20 to 45 seconds daily

during the first week, all the way up to 3 to 4 minutes by the end of the challenge.

The effects of this exercise are due to the fact that it is a full body workout, and the

engaged muscles are located in various body parts.

However, make sure you do it correctly!

This is the plan:

Hold the plank for 20 seconds during the first two days, and increase up to 30 seconds on

the 3rd and 4th days.

Then, aim for 40 seconds on the 5th day.

Rest on the 6th day, and then continue planking for 5 seconds on the 7th and 8th day.

Hold the position for a minute in the next two days.

On day 12, you should plank for full 90 seconds, and the next day, make a break.

Continue planking for a minute and a half on the 14th and 15th day.

In the next two days, you should try to hold the plank position for 2 minutes.

Plank for 150 seconds on the 18th day, and then make a day break.

Resume with 150 seconds planking in the next couple of days, and hold for 180 seconds on

the 22nd and 23rd day.

The next day, plank for 210 seconds, again make a break for a day and hold the plank

for 210 seconds on the 26th day as well.

Hold the plank for 240 seconds on day 27, and on day 28, try to endure it as long as

you can!

As soon as you finish the challenge, the effects will be visible and you will be amazed!

Yet, do not stop here, and enjoy the miraculous results of this short exercise!

Please leave your comments below, we will answer you as soon as possible.

Like, share, subscribe and don't forget to support us on Patreon.

Your health matters to us.

For more infomation >> BH4U | This Simple Exercise Removes Back And Belly Fat In No Time! - Duration: 2:56.

-------------------------------------------

Top 5 Ways Not To Grow | IFBB Pro Evan Centopani - Duration: 2:05.

What's going on, guys?

Evan Centopani here,

Animal athlete and IFBB pro

bodybuilder, and here are the

top five ways to not grow.

Number one: overtraining

and not getting enough rest.

Now, it's not enough just to

give 100 percent in the gym:

You need enough rest.

If you're busting ass in the

gym and then you're going to go

out and party all night,

there's no way you're going to

recover.

Growth happens when your body

is at rest. You need rest to

recover.

Number two: not enough training

intensity.

Keep in mind there's a

difference between working out

and training.

Working out is what your

grandma does.

Training is what Rocky did in

Rocky 4. People who go

to the gym will look the exact

same way five years from now as

they do right now.

That's not you.

You need to go where you

haven't gone before.

Push.

Number three: trying to stay

too lean.

You all want to maintain a six

pack and a beach body all

year-round and get bigger.

Everyone wants to get bigger

and leaner at the same time.

If you're going to get bigger,

thicker, stronger,

there needs to be a surplus of

calories.

In order to grow,

you need to eat.

Eat to grow;

cut down later.

Number four: listen to your

mom,

your girlfriend,

your bros.

Okay, they're all going to tell

you how great you are,

how handsome you are,

how big you are,

how you should be Mr.

Olympia,

how you should have won that

show... blah,

blah, blah.

No good bodybuilder ever looked

at himself and liked what he

saw.

Your standards for yourself,

they should be high and if

they're not, keep people around

who are going to be honest with

you.

And the fifth way to not grow,

and this is a guarantee,

is keep doing what you've

always done.

In order to get where you

haven't gone before, you need

to do something different.

That's a given, alright?

To keep doing the same shit

over and over and over,

you know you're going to get

nowhere.

So do what you need to do,

make the appropriate changes,

and put in the work.

My name is Evan Centopani and

this has been 5 Ways to Not

Grow. For those of you who are

interested in growing,

keep coming back to

Bodybuilding.com.

For more infomation >> Top 5 Ways Not To Grow | IFBB Pro Evan Centopani - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

2 TIPS FOR SUCCESS IN THE FITNESS INDUSTRY - RYAN TERRY, SIMEON PANDA, ROB LIPSETT AND MORE - Duration: 8:11.

Okay guys, I really want to ask Simeon Panda for 2 tips for success in the fitness industry

so lets hear what he will say

Stay consistent! Once you start don't stop, don't take breaks for no reason!

Be consistent and be patient

Second tip will be to make sure when you go to the gym you have plan

Don't just train any body parts that feels good

Have a plan, structure, and choose what to train for every specific muscle group?

Honestly... I think that just that being yourself man

You see a lot of these fitness guys selling bullshits

and they are different person on camera than they are in real life

and I really think that when you show who you truly are

People appreciate you for who you are

Being fake may give you success in the beginning but it won't be sustainable for life

and you will not have that much followers

I think that having fun, being completely transparent, being real

and having willingnes to help people instead of thinking about how can I become more successful

you gotta think how other people can become more successful

because when the other people become more successful (because of you) you get more successful as well

-Like the snowball effect thaty you were talking about

First you just help, help, help... You give, give, give to the people

and one day you will get it back

Yooo, we just met Rob Lipsett

2 tips for success in the fitness industry

Be real, be yourself and put your own unique twist on? (Not sure about the last)

Keep it real!?

In your opinion... what are the two most important things?

For me is to be humble and honest!

and to be yourself

not trying to be someone you know

It's always about working hard. This industry is very though industry to break

and it's very popular now

obviously you can get a lot of setbacks but it's about overcoming these setbacks and keep focusing on what you wanna do

For me... I love competing, I love to talk about fitness

so for me that's what I love to do

and you start your own youtube channel, you start competing and things like that in order to have following

and yeah, all the success in the world for that

- Do you think that in order to succeed in this industry you have to compete?

- Is it neccessary?

I would have said that 3-4 years ago

because in this industry was like all about what title you got

but now it's all about youtube and other social media following

and yeah, I don't think that you have to compete nowadays

sorry for the translation but I really couldn't hear much

For more infomation >> 2 TIPS FOR SUCCESS IN THE FITNESS INDUSTRY - RYAN TERRY, SIMEON PANDA, ROB LIPSETT AND MORE - Duration: 8:11.

-------------------------------------------

Issac: Know How You Learn & What Works for You - Duration: 3:36.

Well my name is Isaac Mars.

The first time I went it was ARC.

I didn't have a major. Experimenting trying out some

stuff, so I took a couple classes. I did

Adapted PE to start with just to get a

feel of being on campus. I took some

learning strategies to kind of get me

prepared for actually taking an actual

class and then I did the final class I

did was, I can't remember the title of it, it had something

to do with Comp TIA.

Everything was going pretty much pretty

well but when it came time for the first

actual real class, which was the Comp TIA one,

I got there and they went over so much

information and so much content in just

on the first day that I became

completely overwhelmed, couldn't do it

and just had to drop it.

Probably what I would've needed is someone to come

in and just basically say, "Okay you don't

need to worry about paying attention,

remembering anything in

this we're going to go over this and

stuff. I'll take down notes and

everything and then we can meet later on.

I'll just go over what they were talking

about with you and break it down

what to expect."

I did go to another school,

worked much, much better for me called OSC

Computer Training and that wasn't

necessarily college it was a trade

school. It's very specialized for

what I wanted to do. That worked out

really well.

The career that I wanted to go into, which

was computer repair, I learned

we did research, we learned that

I needed to have a Comp TIA A+ certification

and from past experience I already knew

that

ARC wasn't going to work for me. So we

started looking into other avenues and

so we started finding the trade

schools. And so then what we did is we

would go to one of the schools have like

an interview with the people in charge

kind of get a feel for the school get a

feel for how receptive they were to

having someone with a disability there,

what their strategy would be for

teaching someone like that.

When I first went to the OSC, I was at the

beginning pretty nervous actually about

going to my instructors and saying, "Hey, I

don't understand this." After talking to

my job coach I told her,

"I'm not understanding this or I'm not

getting this," she said, "Don't worry,

I'll be right there with you to help you.

We'll go to your instructor." And then once I

did I found out that hey, you don't have

to worry about anything they're actually

very open to it. They want you to

actually come to them with any problems so

you can be successful.

It's really important to really

understand specifically how you as a

person work, how you learn. Basically

just knowing yourself.

you

For more infomation >> Issac: Know How You Learn & What Works for You - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

Building a DIY Art Community through Self-Expression (Interview w/ WIZD) - Duration: 13:43.

hello and thank you for watching another

after art artist interviews today I am

here with Charissa Lucille and Marna Kay.

they are both artists, zinesters, and

co-owners of Wasted Ink Zine Distro in

Phoenix, Arizona. WIZD acts as a home

to self-publish zines from all across

the country the shop also serves as a

place for events like poetry readings

musical performances and workshops.

[Amanda] Can each of you share a little bit more about your background?

Marna do you want to start?

[Marna] I've been in the zine scene since I was 17. I wanted

to write some really hard-hitting

articles but my journalism teacher was

kind of against it. Me and a few friends

of mine decided to actually start doing

a zine to write about things that we

thought mattered. We did it for seven

years and in that seven years I just

fell in love with the zine scene and

everything that it was about. [Charissa] I was in my

last year of college and I really just

needed an outlet. I was studying

journalism and I just felt like I didn't

have a place to publish what I wanted to

write. And so I was sitting with a friend

explaining my frustration and she said,

"Well why don't you make a zine?" And I was

like, "I need to go make a zine right now."

so I went home in a month later I had

started my first zine without really

even knowing what I was diving into.

[Amanda] Why was it important to make with a physical

space rather than a website shop or

an Etsy shop or something like that?

[Marna] So we decided to have a physical

space because zines are a physical

medium. Having it online, you don't get to

see it. You don't get to feel it. You

don't get to let it influence you.

It's just not the same as coming into a

store and picking up a zine and looking

through it. [Charissa] In Phoenix you sometimes

would find using coffee shops or sort of

tucked away in various bookstores and

things like that. There wasn't a place

just dedicated to zines, and we really

wanted to make sure people understood

that this is a valid art form and not

just something you find with a

bunch of flyers and stuff.

We decided to open WIZD to give

zines a good home.

[Amanda] So why did you decide to take on WIZD together and what are

some of the challenges that

you've experienced just because it's not

just your own thing you have to work

together to do it?

[Charissa] I think that it was kind of a no-brainer to us to do this

together because we were both so already

involved in the zine community whether

it was local and in different states and

I think that we both bring a little bit

of different skills to the table and we

balance each other out pretty well so it

was kind of like you want to do this thing?

And we were like, "yeah let's do the thing."

It had always been a dream of Marna's to

open the shop and I heard that and

really just felt like it was really

important it was like the next step for

us as friends and us as business collaborators.

[Marna] Yeah, when I moved here I didn't know

any zinesters at all and then I met

Charissa she I just had so much passion

when I was talking to her so the first

time we met was at Coffee Cartel and

we were talking about the LA Zine Fest

and stuff like that and she just lit up.

She was just so passionate about it

and I was like this is the person I want

to work with, you know.

It seems to me like she loves zines more than I do!

You know? So we got together and she told

me about about this place opening up and

she was like, "Do you want to do this? Do you

want to do zine shop?" And I just like

was like, "What?!" it was crazy. It all

happens so quickly. We honestly didn't

know like how things were going to turn

out obviously you know but as time went

on we realized that that us as partners

actually worked really well because she

has a different like interests and stuff

like that it was seen her introduction

into the zine scene and how it's like

transgressed like what it is now is very

different than when it was when I was

getting into it like 10 years ago she's

more - like the more literary part of it

and I'm into the more like musical like

underground part of it that it like just

works out and we've noticed that I think

working together we're able to encompass

an entire demographic of people so she

gets this one side and I get this one

side and then we just like bring people

together it's hard sometimes because our

work ethic is a little different the

reason why it's just gone like

crazy haywire like everybody just know

and we're just blowing up is because

we're able to reach out to different people.

[Amanda] what is it like running a

community-oriented business while

working full time while working on your

own creative projects how do you find

the time to do all this? [Charissa] It's exhausting

but the reward is so worth all the

effort even thinking about my own

projects it is harder to make my own

work just because of the shop and all

the different events were doing is

things like that

I really have to push to find time and

to make time for my own projects and

just make sure that I'm more lenient

with myself on deadlines because life

happens and this shop comes first [Marna] yeah

it's definitely very exhausting but also

very fun this is just my lifestyle

having WIZD is incorporated in all of

my creative projects I use it as a tool

to help me meet people and to go places

where you know I would normally go just

to promote the shop and also like my

creative endeavors and also meet others

in stores that in turn you know help the

shop out because now we're making

connections in different places actually

getting like my zine out and stuff

that's the hard thing.

[Charissa] Because we both work full time and we're also

doing the shop it just requires expert

communication between the two of us like

very good planning. [Marna] we also have two very

amazing volunteers this time around

since we've opened at the shop here in

Phoenix that have helped us

exponentially because when we were in

the Tempe shop we were opening the shop

every weekend if we didn't open the shop

there was a potential that we would lose

money or visibility so having these

volunteers come and help us out has just

been so great and I think that really

helped us mentally and our spirit feel

you know because it is a big

responsibility having a a

community-based type business very big

and

it's hard to try to be always physically

and mentally available for people needs

while also trying to fulfill your own

[Amanda] how can others use these as a form of

self-expression and why are zines important?

Zines are important because

there are no rules about them you can

make whatever you want whatever size you

want whatever color you really have

complete artistic freedom within zines

and they can be platforms for different

types of topics whether you're

publishing your poetry or you're

publishing your artwork or you have

something to say that's more politically

focused you know these are just a really

good platform for all different types of

language and words and I think that if

you're excited or you want to learn more

about these a great place to come is our

shop so that you can sort of integrate

yourself with a community and learn

where to start how to print what format

you like there's a lot of resources here

that can get you started and I think

that's one of the most important parts

about our shop is it lifts people up and

give them the tools they need to make a

zine and sell it. [Marna] I just think is really

important because everybody has a story

to tell and everybody's story is very

important when I was doing things when I

was younger and I was a teenager and I

wanted to be heard and I wanted to feel

important and empowered and I felt like

because things were so easy to do and

cheap I was able to do that because you

know having video, being

videographer you have to have all the

equipment photography same thing you

know but with zines all you need is an

interest or a belief or a passion that

you want people to know about or to

share you know information with and

things are just like the easiest way to do that.

[Amanda] How did you prepare to open your

own business and start WIZD? What kind of

skills are experienced do you think

helps make that happen? [Charissa] I think that we

have laid the foundation by sparking

interest about zines ahead of time by

doing monthly zine nights,

tabling our zines in various places. We

had enough interest that when we

decided to open up it was a kind of a

no-brainer to people people already sort

of knew what it was and then we just

began using our own social media

platforms to do calls for different

zine vendors as well as donations to

our library that first wave of zines

that came in were so inspiring and

exciting because we had just started so

I think that we really have were

successful because of the groundwork

that we laid before hand and then just

continuing that the whole time we're

open we're always trying to do more

outreach and meet new people and get new

people in the shop. [Amanda] what do you wish you

would have known before you started?

[Marna] I still think like to this day I'm

learning about how to run a business and

how to just keep up with things that are

you know backing stuff I don't know any

of that you know I know a little bit but

I'm not like a pro I didn't go to school

for business

I mean Zine mentality, hello, it's not like

that is it we try to be like not

corporate at all you know we're very

just loose so it was just like hard for

me to kind of like get into a routine

and try to be on time for things it's

still hard for me but I'm learning and

I'm still learning and I think what's

the most challenging part of having a

community-based business is being aware

of you and your actions and your words

that was very hard for me to kind of

like be aware of and and like really

think about how I'm representing myself

and how people perceive me so it's

always it's just a continuous learning

process. [Charissa] I wish I had known how to handle

extreme and rapid growth because that's

really what we encountered you know we

started off with maybe

35 vendors we thought, oh this is

exciting and then you know really diving

into the zine fest and everything just

kind of exploded and now moving into

this new location has really helped with

that it's just a matter of making sure

that continues and how to keep up with

it and keep beings in the shop because

we are selling out like crazy.

[Marna] Yeah, I think the Phoenix Zine Fest

definitely made us more visible because

I feel like ever since then has just

been insane. [Charissa] There were always smaller

events that were being focus that

existed but we you know after being to

the LA fest, the Long Beach zine fest,

the Oakland Zine Fest, like we've been

to so many we really wanted to show

people what that felt like and what that

looks like

and our first zine was extremely

successful. we had 65 vendors we only

planned it with three people, so that was kind of intense.

this year we have a much bigger and

better team and we can't wait to do the

second zine fest and get more people

interested in traveling from different

states. [Marna] Just zine fests in general are

widely known and then it's national

there's almost a zine fest happening in

every state now we've become just way

more visible so we're just like way into it.

[Charissa] there was someone the other week who

said oh my god did you go to the Phoenix

Zine Fest? and we were like yeah...

we did it! [Amanda] where do you see WIZD going

you know in the next couple years do you

feel like you're going to be sticking it

out for the long term? [Charissa] my vision is to

just continue growing it and to have a

good variety of things in here to have

more workshops and different events that

happen and just continue to build the

same community and provide support for

artists. [Marna] yeah 100%.

[Amanda] Is there anything that you want somebody

watching this video to understand about

making art or creating zine? [Charissa] I would say

don't take no for an

answer and always find a way to make

your art happen and put your art first

as priority. [Marna] you shouldn't let anybody

tell you that you can't do something or

you can't say something then you can't

feel something or you can't be something

if you want to do something and you want

to do it now then do it now you have the

capability to do that on your own you

don't need anybody to make you wait to

do something. [Charissa] like you've made it in the

art world because you make art because

you've made it.

you are your own stamp of approval. [Marna] Exactly.

[Amanda] Thank you for watching. If you're

in the Phoenix area be sure to check out

WIZD, located at The Hive on 16th Street

between McDowell and Thomas and you can

also find them online at WIZD-AZ.com

and across social media. if you want

to see more videos like this and get

practical tips and resources for artists

be sure to subscribe

For more infomation >> Building a DIY Art Community through Self-Expression (Interview w/ WIZD) - Duration: 13:43.

-------------------------------------------

Qissa Aik Sahabi Ka Rasool Allah SAW Se Anokha Badla Lene Ka | Muslim Hakeem Video 1 - Duration: 2:16.

For more infomation >> Qissa Aik Sahabi Ka Rasool Allah SAW Se Anokha Badla Lene Ka | Muslim Hakeem Video 1 - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

BEAUTY IS LIFE Tutorial – How to: Apply the BEAUTY IS LIFE volume mascara - Duration: 3:25.

BEAUTY IS LIFE is Beatrix Isabel Lied.

On her in-house produced YouTube channel,

the beauty expert shares professional tips for make-up, styling and skin on a weekly basis.

BIL : „Hello beloved beauty fans,

I am happy to welcome my guest Kathi today.

Hello, Kathi."

Kathi: "Hello, Beatrix."

BIL: "Kathi, it's your first time here in our studio.

May you tell us, what's your concern?"

Kathi: "Right.

Usually I do not pay that much attention to my make-up, I like to keep it simple.

Nevertheless, I would like to accentuate my eyes with some mascara.

Can you help me with that?

It's often that my eyelashes stick together while applying the mascara."

BIL: "That's a very interesting topic for our viewers.

There is a very simple trick which I would like to show you all.

Everything is going to be great with your lashes.

Kathi:"Fantastic."

BIL: "Let's get it started."

BIL: "Kathi, that's how you do it right.

The trick: Apply the applicator in a straight position.

Start at the roots and apply the mascara straight away.

Do not use the mascara at an angle.

Maybe you could demonstrate in an exemplary manner how to do it wrong.

If you would do it like this, the eyelashes would stick together.

You should apply it in a straight position.

Right, that's how it works.

Correct.

Bravo.

Same for your lower eyelashes: apply the mascara in a straight position.

Do not use it at an angle.

In case someone has extremely long eyelashes or slightly hooded eyes,

start with your lower eyelashes and then apply the mascara on your upper ones.

For you, Kati, it's not necessary.

You could start with your upper eyelashes and then proceed with your lower ones.

But if you have more volume, you should do it the other way."

BIL: "Kathi, you did a great job, just like a professional.

Was it difficult?"

Kathi: "Not at all."

BIL: "And the result is fantastic.

We chose a black mascara color with the number 1.

You have beautiful blue eyes.

We also have a blue/ black mascara which could also fit your eyes.

Especially when the sun is shining, there will be a beautiful bluish glow.

That would be another option for you."

Kathi: "Sounds good."

BIL: "Yes. Okay, let's say goodbye to our viewers.

Hope to see you again next week. See you then, bye."

Kathi: "Bye."

For more infomation >> BEAUTY IS LIFE Tutorial – How to: Apply the BEAUTY IS LIFE volume mascara - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

Addressing Imposter Syndrome – Crystal Huff | The Lead Developer UK 2016 - Duration: 34:31.

For more infomation >> Addressing Imposter Syndrome – Crystal Huff | The Lead Developer UK 2016 - Duration: 34:31.

-------------------------------------------

Best Way To Learn How To Meditate - Duration: 10:45.

Hey, this is Gerald Rogers. Welcome to

hero TV. On today's segment, we're going

to be talking about how to meditate in

all of the benefits and learning how to

tap into this amazing practice.

Meditation is a beautiful gift.

Learning how to still the mind, is one of the

greatest acts, ways for us, to access our

true potential and power.

So often in

life, work on the chaos, the distractions,

the noise that exists outside of this.

Meditation is our way to come back to

center and to realize that we are the

source of everything that we want.

and, a lot of people wonder okay how do I

meditate? how do I become effective at it?

I've had the blessing of being able to

study a lot of different meditation

techniques. I've studied Transcendental

Meditation, I've studied different forms

of modern New Age meditation and

visualization. studied a...

ten days of

possum and meditation technique which is

an ancient Indian for meditation and I

just recently got back from another

Indian experience where I was there for

21 days of a spiritual yoga and

meditation retreat. And, there are so many

different forms of meditation that I

have an experience. But all of them are

based on very similar principles and I

want to teach you those principles so

that as you learn you can discover how

to apply them into a meaningful practice

in your life, and to learn how to really

enjoy meditation so that you can get the

true benefits out of it. So you can

experience the peace. So you can

experience the joy. So you can experience

being grounded and just the spiritual

fulfillment that comes from living in

alignment with your source.

So,

Basic principles of meditation. First of all,

understand that meditation is a form of

spiritual yoga. Yoga, it means a union

with God. Meditation is our way to access

the divine, access to the violence

outside of us, and to access the divine

that's inside of us. Meditation is a way

for us to calm the noisy waters. You know,

that, that sometimes it feels like we're

immersed in and and it brings us back to

a space of, of surrender, and

awareness, and clarity.

I love this

analogy and one of my friends who taught

me a transcendental meditation technique

he gave me this analogy and it was

really, really, powerful because it helped

me be able to understand how the mind

works in the process of meditation and

they talked about scuba diving. Have you

ever been scuba... scuba diving? If

not, I want you to imagine it better. If

you have you can relate to this analogy

when you're scuba diving, at the very top

of the ocean it's really wavy, and it's

really bumpy, and there's just a lot of

chaos in motion and movement and, and, and

it's very hard to see.

As you drop into

the water, you begin moving down and the

further down you move, the more

gentle the movement becomes and the more

still the waters are.

And, as he offered

me this technique, he suggested that the

further we go into meditation the

stiller our water becomes. The more easy

the flow of life is and the greater

ability that we have to be truly present.

And, he talked about this idea that

meditation is harnessing our focus on a

single thought. Being able to focus our

energy on that which we desire to create.

And, just imagine that you're under the

water and as you're under the water, you

have different forms of sea life and

you've got hundreds and thousands of

different types of fish that are

like swimming by. All of the other things

that are taking your attention this way

or that way. Meditation is allowing

yourself to put your singular focus on a

single thing. So just imagine that,

there's a tiny little goldfish that's

swimming along and in your meditation

practice, you're just focusing on that

one thing. Any time your focus is

distracted and drawn this way or that

way, you simply observe but then you

bring it back to to your single point of

focus. Imagining that you're sitting at a

cafe and you're looking out the window

and you're seeing all the cars pass and

the people walking across the sidewalk

and all of these things passing those

represent our thoughts just like all of

these different fish

represent different thought patterns we

have. As these people are walking past,

your goal is to just simply let them

pass. To practice artful on attachment

where you're not attaching and focusing

your energy on any of these specific

ideas, but just like the window of the

cafe, you're just letting them come and

go. It's impossible to quote-unquote

control your mind to have no thought

because, even in the attempt to control

your mind, you're focusing on control. and

it just doesn't work. You can't force

your mind to not have thoughts. The

thoughts will come especially as you are

in the process of beginning your

practice. The thoughts will come just

simply don't attach them. Let them come,

and let them go and always come back to

the single point of focus which is a

stillness inside of you.

So here's some

other practical tools in terms of

meditation, number one, posture is

important in your meditation practice. To

make sure that you are sitting in a

place where you can be alert and calm. If

you lie down that's not meditation

that's napping. You will fall asleep like

it's very easy to fall asleep if you

relax back into a chair there's nothing

wrong with taking naps but, don't

consider that meditation because it's

not. Meditation is being in that in a

place of intentional presence, not

disconnection where your brain shuts off.

Intentional presence where, you're, you're,

fully alert fully relaxed and you're

fully present to, to this moment.

A few other tips that I learned in terms of

meditation was to focus on a specific

sensation in your body. For instance, in

the possum meditation as you're as

you're focusing on relaxing, we have you

begin by focusing on just these

sensations of air going in through your

nostrils as you're breathing. Breathing

is incredibly important in the

meditation practice and it's one of the

best ways to harness your focus to just

focus on the air coming in, and focusing

on going out, and focusing on this

sensations of the area the

move and feel the coolness feel that the

energy of the air. and focus on that. As

you continue the possum meditation,

they have you begin expanding your

awareness to different parts of your

physical body and anytime you notice

yourself being drawn into the chaos of

thoughts, and thinking about the future,

and thinking about the past which you will,

you just remind yourself gently without making

yourself wrong, to come back to the

present. Come back to the sensation, Come

back to being in your body and

experiencing that. And, and, that's a very

powerful form of meditation. To be really

in tune with the sensations in your body.

Other forms of harnessing your focus, some

people focus on a flame of a candle.

Other people focus on a single thought

or a single word like home and they

focus their energy on that. Wayne Dyer as

he talks about meditation talks about,

focusing on the space between the words,

the space between the thoughts, and how

all of your peace and presents exist in

that nothingness. These are all powerful

forms of meditation and the point once

again it's just still the mind to get

that point, point of emptiness, that point

where there's nothing there. And, that's

one form of meditation that's really,

really, powerful and in terms of how long

to meditate, there's many different

philosophies. You know, some people will

literally meditate for eight, nine hours

a day. The great yogi that meditate for

18 hours a day. Hidden in the secluded

cave as they're seeking god that's,

that's one extreme.

The other extreme is

just knowing that meditation can only

take a few minutes a day and that's okay

too. You can learn the art of meditation

so that even when you're sitting at a

stoplight, you can drop down to a state

basis stillness and peace one practice

that I found really valuable is

dedicating 20 minutes of your day.

20 minutes of day to find stillness and if

you think for a second that you don't

have 20 minutes,

I'm going to have you look at that. You

don't have 20 minutes to experience

total happiness, bliss, and peace to clear

your mind so you can be more powerful in

your work? What are you, what are you

doing with your life if you don't have

20 minutes to give yourself this gift?

I promise you, if you give yourself this

gift, you'll notice everything else will

flow easier in your life. Everything will

be easier, more fun, if you can give

yourself this gift of meditation.

My invitation is just to practice just to

have fun and just enjoy the process

that's the best place to be in terms of

meditation is to enter it with zero

expectations and simply intention to

just be present with yourself and to

discover who you are and to discover a

deeper connection with the divine just

by clearing your mind and instilling

yourself. Hopefully these tips help you

help you in your practice of living a

an abundant joyful and powerful life.

So, Gerald Rogers reminding you, you've

got one life to live, live big.

Thanks for watching hero TV today, and thanks so

much gerald for sharing your wisdom on

meditaion. You're so welcome. Be sure to subscribe

you'll also find a lot of helpful

resources down in the description below,

and remember to live on purpose, make a

difference, and be the hero.

For more infomation >> Best Way To Learn How To Meditate - Duration: 10:45.

-------------------------------------------

Dealing with culture divide and internal advocacy – Laura Czajkowski | The Lead Developer UK 2016 - Duration: 16:12.

For more infomation >> Dealing with culture divide and internal advocacy – Laura Czajkowski | The Lead Developer UK 2016 - Duration: 16:12.

-------------------------------------------

The Real Reason Why Late Night Snacking Is So Addictive - Duration: 3:20.

welcome to good or bad

the real reason why late-night snacking

was so addictive it's midnight and

you're drawn to your refrigerator light

like a moth to a flame you rummage

around looking for just about anything

to satisfy your cravings whether it's

gold kabobs leftover Chinese or a slice

of cake strangely enough you get snack

cravings even after a hearty and

satisfying dinner fortunately scientists

now have the answer to why you travel

snacks at night why we get the midnight

munchies the reward center in your brain

is less sensitive to food in the

evenings which means you need more food

to make you feel happy researchers found

that our brains reward center less

sensitive to food away evenings which

means that we need to consume a lot more

at night in order to get the same amount

of happiness from our food during the

day we are more driven to eat as we

require energy but in the evening our

body start to wind down and for the

sense of reward from food is not as high

a similar study on increased hunger in

the evening found that a person's

craving for sweet salty and statue foods

increases dramatically at about eight

o'clock in the evening the researchers

say that their findings suggest that our

late-night cravings are governed by our

internal body clocks our circadian

clocks and not by genuine honda this is

why it's always a good idea to use

simple diet and psychology tricks to

test your honda and identify if you

actually need food before you give in to

any cravings for the same reason it

helps to have helping with me snacks i

would see where to make healthy choices

before hunger pang sets and why is it so

damn tough to give up snacking at night

the body produces dopamine the happy

hormone each time you need your favorite

junk food and this food reward pathway

gets stronger the more you indulge in

these foods the problem is that when you

don't feel as happy from your food you

eat more of it in order to get the same

rewards

werd system from food is pretty simple

your body produces dopamine t happen

hormone each time you eat your favorite

junk food as need more and more of these

foods the reward pathway becomes

stronger and so you Travie them more

than other food this will lead you back

to the fridge night after night to get

your fix our advice it's fine to indulge

in and snack every once in a while but

don't let this become a regular habit if

you are accustomed to eating late at

night substitute your bowl of ice cream

for an apple or any other healthy snack

you may not enjoy it as much but once

you get used to it you will find it

easier to quit you midnight snacks

science proves that our bodies are

hard-wired for junk food craving that

night so maybe it's time to hotwire a

system

if you like this video do not forget to

like it and subscribe to the latest

videos

For more infomation >> The Real Reason Why Late Night Snacking Is So Addictive - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

Establishing a consistent online brand - PixelTV Ep. 45 - Duration: 2:00.

[Muffled] Quiet on the set, please.

Quiet on the set, noobs!

Hi there, PixelTV fans and branding aficionados!

Holly Kosec here, and I'm a huge fan of good branding.

I'm also a huge fan of staying inside all weekend and playing video games, which I'm

pretty good at doing consistently.

But the other thing I'm pretty good at doing consistently is establishing branding for

our clients.

It's important that the visual part of their branding (my favorite part) be consistent

from platform to platform.

You see, your branding is a promise you're making to the outside world of how you're

different than others.

If it's whimsical, you're saying your organization is whimsical.

If it's funny, you're saying your organization is funny!

And if it looks unprofessional...well, you get the idea.

The problem now is that you don't know where people will find you first.

Maybe it's your website, but maybe it's not.

It could be Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, who knows?!

So you need to have a consistent look and feel (aka, Visual Branding) across all platforms.

Not only that, but when people go from your Facebook page to your website, you want them

to feel like they're in the right place.

If the visual branding is not the same, it can confuse people.

And confused people?

They don't buy.

So be sure that your visual branding is the same everywhere you have a presence online.

Consistent profile pictures and cover photos will help that a lot.

If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to subscribe.

Next time, we'll talk about the best way to email your blog out using MailChimp.

Spoiler alert: it's not an RSS campaign.

You can subscribe at tandsgo.com/youtube.

For more infomation >> Establishing a consistent online brand - PixelTV Ep. 45 - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

20 Painted Brick Fireplaces in the Living Room - Duration: 5:23.

20 Painted Brick Fireplaces in the Living Room

Hesitant to paint your brick fireplace?

After seeing this list, you will make up your mind!

1.

Braircrest Remodel

I love the colors and textures used in this living room.

What added the beauty of the space is the gray painted brick fireplace!

It does look really modern when done on this manner.

2.

Nelson House Wolfe & Wolfe Home

You can also use this color for your fireplace.

Notice that it is just a little darker than the home's wall.

It is also nice to add black and white furniture in the living room.

3.

Bay House

Another gray fireplace where a large art work is being installed.

By doing this, the living room looked even more beautiful.

Although the fireplace used a dark color, the area still appeared bright because of

the windows around it.

4.

Midtown East Residence

A perfect contrast of white and gray is seen here.

And on the sides of the fireplace are open shelves wherein books are arranged according

to their colors.

Nice, right?

5.

Cool Ranch House

I love this one!

Instead of merely painted the fireplace with one color, the owners decided to turn it into

an accent wall with a geometric design on it.

I also like it that colorful throw pillows were used in the house and that it has striped

curtains in blue and white.

And of course, that chair looks really interesting!

6.

Amagansett Modern Farmhouse

I know that the antlers chandeliers used here are interesting but what is more attractive

is the glaze used for the fireplace which made it appear a bit shimmering.

7.

Mountain Craftsman Residence

If you want to retain a bit of the brick's texture while painting it white, you can white

wash it like this one resulting into a stunning craftsman space with a subtle shabby chic

appeal.

8.

Carmel Mid-Century LEED

But of course, if you want it to look a lot neater, then paint it all in white like this

living room.

What I love in here is the combination of white and wood.

Such lovely contrast indeed!

Aside from that, the textures look really great too!

9.

Hollywood Chic Living Room

Another white wash painted brick fireplace for a contemporary living room.

Even if the fireplace is not lighted, this space looks warm and cozy because of the colors

and the lighting.

10.

Eleanor Street #1

A light gray color will also look nice for your fireplace.

I love the mid-century feel of this living room!

11.

Balmoral

A contrast of black and white is used in this living room wherein it used bulky furniture

which looks almost Baroque in style.

I am sure you have noticed the design of the coffee tables.

Very interesting, right?

12.

Craftsman Family Home | Ocean Park

Another black fireplace for a craftsman home.

It is a good idea to paint this with black since it added more appeal to the area.

13.

Gender-Neutral Style

Yes, it is black but it appears more like charcoal to me with a wooden mantel that carries

lovely items on it.

I actually love the way this space is decorated from the throw pillows and all!

14.

Pacific Heights

Dark gray is used for this fireplace which also has wooden elements on it.

It is obviously a spacious living area which is covered with carpet in the flooring.

15.

Black Painted Brick in United States

There are many interesting features in this living room from the fireplace to the firewood

storage.

I also like the lighting as well as the patterns on that sofa.

Isn't this a very bright living area?

16.

Lagoon House

I like how the colors are distributed around the living room from the carpets to the throw

pillows.

It is also a good idea to use dirty white for the fireplace.

17.

Living Room

A combination of concrete, wood and bricks resulted into a gorgeous living room!

You can see that the modern fireplace sits right there on the bricks portion.

I so love the modern contemporary appeal of this home!

18.

Scandinavian Inspired Family Home

A beautiful Scandinavian home with so many white colors around it even on the fireplace.

What breaks its whiteness are touches of powder blue and some wooden features.

19.

Newport Beach Residence

This sure is a cozy living area with a fireplace which has some beige colors on it.

What made this cozier is the floor to ceiling window on one side and the comfy sofa.

20.

Greenwich, CT

Contrasting colors are used in this living room but on this angle, you can see what is

the real color of the fireplace in it is interior walls since it isn't painted black.

Done.

Before you leave, help this video attract more attention with your comment, like, or

lovely share.

To stay up to date with our latest videos and awesome home decor ideas, make sure to

subscribe to this YouTube channel by clicking the button below this video.

Thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> 20 Painted Brick Fireplaces in the Living Room - Duration: 5:23.

-------------------------------------------

Beating Malaria in Malawi #360YouTube | Save the Children - Duration: 3:02.

my name is the Steferia

I lost my father

malaria killed my brother

I miss them so much it hurts

I live in Malawi with my mother

brothers and sisters

and my pet goat who follows

me everywhere I go

I do whatever I can

to take care of them

I love my family very much

things are hard for us because we

do not have a father

I want to grow up

and be a teacher

every day I walk miles

to get clean water from the well

otherwise we'll get sick

dirty water is

not the only danger

a few months ago

I got malaria too

I was so cold I was shaking

then I got so hot I felt like

I was on fire

I was scared that I will die

like my brother

but then I got help

Save the Children taught my teacher how

to test us for malaria

and gave me

medicine when I got sick

the medicine really worked

I felt better fast

my teacher showed me how to

protect my family from malaria

I never want to

lose anyone again

"My name is Steferia"

"In the future"

"I want to be a teacher"

And, when I am a teacher

I will help my students too

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét