Hi, I'm Sophie and welcome to my world
well today we have another installment
of question and answer and this one is
Q&A number 28 and i have to tell you
honestly I never thought we'd get to
half of this I never thought we'd get to
Q&A 14 it's amazing that you guys keep
asking questions remember if you have a
question put it in the comments down
below and as long as I haven't answered
it before in any of the 27 prior Q and
A's I will make sure to answer in the
next Q&A that we film okay let's get
started squishytoys wants to know
what's your favorite Disney movie okay
this is old school i don't know if any
of you guys have ever seen this movie
but my favorite Disney movie comes from
my childhood it scared the pants off of
me when i watched it for the first time
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang I was terrified
of the nose of the child snatcher
the guy with the nose oh my gosh he
terrified me but it was like a good kind
of terrifying I remember I actually hid
underneath the seat when we went to see
it at the movie theater but it
was great I loved it so Chitty Chitty
Bang Bang cuz I love love Dick van Dyke
I thought he was the best and he's just
amazing in that movie so my favorite
disney movie is Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
and I know it's an old one but it's
still my favorite squishytoys also
wants to know do you have any Christmas
traditions that you have done since you
are a kid okay so Christmas traditions
that we've done since I was a kid
they've changed as I've gotten older and
moved away from my family but one
Christmas tradition is that I always
always always see my family meaning my
mom and my dad and my sister over
Christmas and most of the time now that
my husband's family his mom and dad have
passed away I spend Christmas Day with
my parents and my sister and that's kind
of a tradition that we've always always
had when my husband's parents were alive
we used to split our time back and forth
so it was not
every year that I got to spend Christmas
with them but I would always see them at
least after Christmas okay so that's a
biggie the second thing that's very
funny about my family is that we always
do stockings and everything in our
stocking has to be wrapped and usually
that stocking is filled with things like
like toothbrushes toothpaste floss you
know all those hygiene things that you
use those are usually in all our
stocking and they're usually every
single thing is always wrapped and then
the other thing that's funny about my
family is they love presents and it
doesn't matter what the present is the
present could be a dollar lottery ticket
it gets wrapped it gets a sticker it
gets a name and it gets put under the
tree because for my family it's all
about sitting around opening presents
and laughing and the funnier the better
like funny gifts are really great and
it's all about spending that time our
Christmas mornings are not a quick thing
they are usually like multiple pots of
coffee a break to have breakfast then we
go back you know it's it's a long
drawn-out wonderful morning that usually
looks like 3-4 hours and you have to
understand there's only six of us
there's my mom there's my dad there's my
husband there's me my sister and her
husband and the cats so I mean that's it
and for six people we go on and on and
on for like hours but it's a blast we
always have a lot of fun Oh what do you
eat on Christmas squishytoys wants to
you know that changes from year to year
used to be we always would have turkeys
sometimes we'd have a ham my husband is
an amazing cook and so this year for
Christmas he did prime rib which was
really fun he's done pork loin in the
past he loves to mix it up and he loves
to try brand new things every Christmas
but we always have mashed potatoes we
always have crescent rolls and we always
have some sort of vegetable like
Brussels sprouts I love Brussels
sprouts or like sweet potatoes so those
are the things they're always a constant
but my husband really
likes to mix it up at Christmastime
Butterfly Roseum asks do you and your
sister craft together a lot or do you
both work alone and get together when
you're done it's a really interesting
question butterfly because here's the
deal I don't know if you guys all know
this but I have a job that is making
parties for kids and it keeps me very
very busy and my sister works for me
full-time she is with me you know eight
hours a day five days a week sometimes
even longer if it's if it's a really
really busy time and the thing about it
is that we we don't get to craft
together my sister and I never get to
craft together which is a real bummer
because we do have fun on those rare
occasions that we can get together and
crafts but usually I'm crafting alone
and she's crafting alone usually what
I'm doing is I'm creating the crafts and
then I show her what I'm doing and I
give it to her and she creates like the
beautiful versions of things I create to
teach she creates to be viewed she's an
amazing artist I am more of a teacher in
that I like to create the things show
them to people and let them take off and
make them beautiful themselves and take
them in totally different directions so
we work differently she's an artist I'm
more of a teacher so the two of us work
really really well together but sadly we
don't ever get to work together it's a
bummer I mean sometimes we will be
side by side working on projects and
I'll be creating and she'll be making
beautiful things and that's a lot of fun
and we have a really good time and then
when we're at my parents house for like
Christmas we have a great time you know
working on little projects together but
if we don't get the time to have fun
crafting time together so to answer your
question there I hope that made sense we
craft alone and come together I love
this question Alyssa J says what do
you pour first the milk or the cereal
and this is a funny thing because my
sister my sister eats a lot of
breakfasts with me and she does the same
thing that I do I think I'm going to
have to ask her I pour in the cereal and
then I pour in the milk
and often what happens is i end up with
milk left over and then i'll pour in
more cereal which i know is terrible
because it's not good for for your diet
but I if I'm going to eat cereal I
usually end up eating two bowls terrible
to admit but it's true gianna g wants to
know what's your favorite sport I love
gymnastics watching gymnastics love it
love it love it love it now that's to
watch to play I love paddleboarding and
surfing love it love it love it love it
love it but as a sport to watch
gymnastics all the way what is your
favorite sandwich oh there's two so
here's the deal that's actually
four isn't it there's two I love
Bologna and cheese sandwiches but i also
love love love salami like hard salami
and cheese and both sandwiches I like on
a roll with mustard those are my two
favorite sandwiches and if I can have
Bologna cheese and salami man is that a
bumper crop day again I don't eat a lot
of sandwiches but when I do that's what
I crave that's a sandwich
I crave what is your favorite state I
love California which is where I live
but my heart belongs to Pennsylvania
which is where I grew up there's no more
wonderful state than Pennsylvania it's
just a beautiful state now California is
awesome and i also love new york state
but my heart belongs to pennsylvania
Girasol asks how do you stay in such
great shape is there any special diet
that you do um Girasol all i have to say
thank you very much i really appreciate
that comment because truthfully we're
coming out right after Christmas and I'm
feeling sort of large right now but truth
be told we always joke at my office
about the Sophie's stress-free soirees
diet and workout plan because when you
work for me we put in really super long
days and it's really really hard to take
time to get a chance to eat so we really
don't get to eat very much during the
day and also what we're doing is very
physical our job is very physical so
often we're like unloading trucks and
we're taking these big boxes and we're
carrying upstairs and we're going up
ladders and we're setting up things on
ladders up in the sky and you know doing
decor and stuff and it just it's a very
physical job as far as exercise I
paddleboard whenever I can because I
love paddleboarding and it's a great
workout I love to walk when I can I'm
not a great runner anymore i used to run
but I can't because of my knees but
other than that that's about it I work I
paddleboard and I walk those are the
three things i do as far as eating when
I am good I eat a small breakfast
usually of scrambled eggs and then for
lunch I have a salad and then for dinner
I have protein and vegetables so that's
pretty much what I eat when I'm eating
well when I'm cooking and stuff I love
soup too and I like to do soup so that
that's kind of how I stay the way I am
but as I said right now a little
overweight so anyway Thank You Girasol
for your comment family of seven dolls
says do you like Doctor Who you know I
used to love Doctor Who when I was
younger and had more time to watch
television sadly I never get a chance to
watch TV anymore and because of that I
can't I haven't seen the newest Doctor
Who's but I used to like Doctor Who when
I was younger and when I was in my teens
I thought it was I thought it was fun I
watched it on PBS that's how long ago it
was when I watched it when do you plan
to do more crafts for dolls I have got
to get back to the doll crafting i know
that and i will definitely i make a
pledge right now here and now that i
will do more doll crafting in 2017 I
promise promise promise promise in my
next big video shoot I promise I'll do
some more crafts for dolls promise
number three says
I noticed a game and a craft that would
be done in the rain on your website
would you ever put those on YouTube you
know it'd be fun to put so some of you
may not know this I have a website
www.sophie-world.com and on that website we
have games we have activities we have
crafts that don't appear in our YouTube
because we just have pages and pages and
pages I think we have like over a
thousand pages worth of crafts and games
and activities and all that sort of
stuff on our website yes anything that
appears on YouTube we have tutorials
pictorial pictorial pictorial picture
tutorials but if we if we have other
ideas we often don't put them on YouTube
just because it's too hard to film being
out in the rain might be too hard to
film but I love putting different games
and activities up i wish i wish i could
film every day and we could go out in the
rain when it's raining and do a video
shoot of rain games but it's not really
feasible because we have to plan our
time very very strategically often when
we do our videos we're doing between
eight and twenty of them at a time
because we just don't have time with our
really busy schedule which is making
parties for kids and the last question
here is actually not a question well it
is it says can you give a shout out to
Ruby because that's my name and part of
the reason that I'm giving Ruby a shout
out is because her handle is Ruby LOLOL
you funny H her last name let me just
say one little thing about shoutouts I
wish I could give a shout-out to
everybody who asks for them I really do
again the reason I don't do shoutouts is
because I have such limited time for my
video shoots usually my video shoots are
done in one day and I'm trying to get
through 20 of them and so to give
shoutouts all the time is a little hard
so I apologize you guys because I do
really really really appreciate that you
watch this channel and I appreciate
every comment that you guys write below
and I always try to respond with either
thumbs up to let you know that I've seen
your comment and I like it or I like to
respond to your comment if it's a
question or or if you have something
really personal that you've said to me
but understand I just don't have the
time and I really really wish I did but
I don't that being said if you have any
more questions that you'd like for
another Q&A meaning QA number 29 gosh
let's see if we can get to 30 huh Q&A
number 29 write them in the comments
section down below and I will make sure
that if it hasn't been asked before I
will answer it in my next Q&A for more
fun stuff come and check us out at
sophie-world.com
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét