Thứ Tư, 26 tháng 4, 2017

Waching daily Apr 26 2017

hello welcome on back to TutsByKai

I'm Kai and today we're getting started

making a 2d ring graphic. I previously

made a tutorial on how to make a circle

2d motion graphic and it was requested

that I do a more of a ring style, so

pretty much just have a circle in the

middle of it... so that's all we're going

to do today so we're going to get

started and delete the default cube with

the delete and left click, the lamp same

way and the camera. we're going to hit 1

on our numpad I'm using the middle mouse

button to move around my scene by the

way; clicking on it and we're gonna hit one on

my numpad to go into the front-facing

view, we're gonna go to create and scroll

down until you find the camera and click

camera, we're going to drag that back and

hit 0 to go into the camera's view

things are going to get a bit different

here than the first tutorial this is

where things change a bit so we're going

to add in a plane, we're going to drag

this open a little bit, we're going to add

in a plane just like we did before plane

and we're gonna hit R X 90 on our keyboard

to rotate that on the x-axis 90 degrees

I'm going to zoom in and hit tab on our

keyboard... this brings up the edit mode

and now what we need to do is we need to

add in two cuts on the on the on the z

and the x-axis so the way we do this is

we go to tools and then hit loop cut and

slide now this is a tool that we can use

to cut an object in half. so we're going

to add one there, we're just gonna click

and this pink line appears once you go to the

edge of the of an

object goes pink so we're going to hit

one there boom we're just gonna click

so I can drag this around, so we're

going to right click to cancel that

movement and I'm going to add another

loop cut and slide just one right there

right on the edge and then right click

to cancel the movement so now we have

four squares pretty much is what you're

seeing right? four squares and what we

can do with these is do what we need to

do (laughs) so we need to add in one more loop

cut and slide I'm going to add that

right here as you can tell it's

segmented by by the cuts so we could cut

directly on the center before but now we

have a few more options so we're going

to cut right there once there

boom so now we have all the vertices

we need we're going to is going to

delete all of these that we don't need

because we don't need any of these

except for the first two we don't need

anything but this one and this one we

need the top one and the one right here

in the middle there so we're going to

delete all of these other vertices

because we don't need them they're gone

all right so now we pretty much just

have this line and I know you're

thinking Kai how do you make a circle

from a line the same way we've done it

before

and the way we do as we go over to the

modifiers tab and we're going to add

modifier and go to screw look at that

boom now we instantly have a ring 2d

graphic so pretty much this is where it

gets back on the same track as being the

same as my previous tutorial whew didn't

see that I'll put a link up I put a card

up on the screen right about now and

you'll be able to see that if you need

to see it so pretty much what we just

did was we made a a screw screw pretty

much just takes two vertices and in

rotates them and tell it just

duplicates them there, duplicate them

there there there if I hit apply on

this you can see that all of the

vertices go like this but it's very very

low resolution I'm going to undo that

it's very very low steps it's only 16 so

we're going to drag this all the way up

to 512 512 is the max it this is nice on

the steps for viewing it but if I

render this like this as you can tell it

still looks like the 16 by 16 because we

didn't up because we didn't up the

render step so we need update as well

make sure you don't forget that that's

very important so now we pretty much

have a donut or if you want to if you

want to lower this a lot more you can

make an actual screw like a bolt looks

pretty cool

so let's put that back up now the way we

animate this is we go to the zero frame

make sure it says it says 0 on the start and

we're going to do the same thing we did

before so we're going to put this on

zero zero on the zero frame and we're

going to hit I on our keyboard make sure you hover

your cursor inside the angle box and hit

I on your keyboard and then we're going

to go to the fifth frame and we're going

to type in 250 oops 250 and then we're

going to hit I just like that right oh I

seem to have lost seem to have lost a

plane there

I'm on the wrong I'm on the wrong layer

right there that was weird all right so

uh huh make sure that says 215 hit on

your keyboard to insert that keyframe so

now we have it going from being 0 to 250

so now we needed to finish up we're

going to the 15th frame give it a bit of

time to finish up and we're going to 360

hit 360 on your keyboard hit I now we

have the full the full animation here

this is what it does... boom just like that perfect

right if you want to change this

thickness the way you do this is really

cool

if you go back into tab mode as you can

tell if you drag this bottom vertice or

the top vertice if you drag this bottom

vertice you can make it smaller on the fly

right there it's amazing this is super

super handy stuff and the way we can

animate this it's actually as you can

tell you can't animate in tab you can

edit in edit mode you can't add

keyframes in edit mode which is a shame

by how we work around that as we go over

here to the data tab object data and we

hit and we click that now this this

whole panel brings up shape keys shape

keys is something we can use to insert

keyframes in edit mode which is super

cool stuff so we're going to add in not

an edit mode because we can't do an edit

mode we can click this plus over here

twice hit that plus twice to bring up basis

and key 1 now pretty much because this

was nothing it did nothing we have to

animate this ourselves so pretty much

this basis is telling it's telling this

plane this circle now now we need to

keep it the way it is and then key 1 is

saying we need to change it so what we

need to change it to is this when you

hit tab and we need to drag this to this

top vertice up here but as you can tell

I can't get that perfect there's always

going to be a bit of a line there if I

render this excuse me if I drag the

value up and then render this you can

see you can see there's a line there

instead of trying to get this perfect

you know scrolling all the way in and

you know getting it perfect like that

I'm never going to get it 100% perfect

so let's undo that a way we can get is

absolutely 100% perfectly is we can add

uh... we can add in snap mode the magnet

down here if you click that and then we

make sure this is on vertex mode

then we move this up as you can tell it

snaps right to that vertice so now it's

perfect so if we release that, hit tab

again you can tell that this line is

completely gone if I if I get rid of

that you can't see the line at all the

line is no longer there you can't see it

anymore a hundred percent perfect lined

up perfectly but now the problem is is

like I won't be able to grab this guy

because there's nothing for me to grab

it's it's completely scaled to zero so I

have to hit this plane up here

if I hit plane then you should be able

to grab that that bad boy once again so

now the way we animate this is we go to

the zero frame and make sure this value's

on one and then hit I hover your cursor

inside this box and hit I now we're

going to go to the fifth frame or your

second frame whatever frame that's on

and then we're going to hit 0.4 like

that right and then hit I now we're

going to drag this all the way back down

go all the way down hit I... but

now that is pretty much it we have our

our circle and it gets smaller and it

you know it fills out as it as it zooms

around like that pretty cool stuff and

one last thing I'm going to do is I want

to rotate this as it's coming in so

we're going to hit I for rotation on the

first frame our first keyframe and then

on the fifth frame we're going to rotate

this by 25 degrees and then we're going

to hit rotation and then we're going to

go to the 15th frame and we're going to

our Y 45 and then I as you can tell

didn't do much because it's connected

but it did so this was like right there

so you can't really tell because going

the same way that it's coming so instead

of doing that we're going to undo that

and make sure all those those numbers we

just put in more negative so our Y

negative 25 I on our keyboard go to

the fifth frame our Y negative 45 enter

right so now it doesn't look like it

just stays still right so does that I'm

not sure why this last keyframe didn't

go in though that's weird

we're going to do a negative 45 again

and then hit I location- oh excuse me... I rotation... that's why I didn't go in

all right so there we go now that's good

there we go so now our animation is 100%

finished

it rotates as it comes in it gets bigger

it goes all the way around really cool

stuff here I really really enjoy making

these these 2d motion graphics tutorials

now I haven't seen a lot of people doing

motion graphics tutorials, so I'm glad I

can assist since we did this in Blender

Render you can always switch on over to

cycles since we didn't add any materials

anything like that and then hit on

motion blur make sure that's on because

this motion blur is a lot better than

the blender render motion blur so we're

going to make sure that says Ambient

Occlusion make sure this is all the way

black... hit use nodes so now we have our

100% stark white circle in our black

background with the perfect motion blur

that is good I'm going to use Cycles

Render for this... so that is pretty much

it for this tutorial I hope you enjoyed

it if you want to see more tutorials

just like this I post them weekly I'll

be posting more stuff just like this let

me know what you want to see down below

and for the next tutorial I'll see you

guys in the next one bye

For more infomation >> Blender Tutorial - How to make a 2D Animated Ring Circle for Intros - Duration: 10:00.

-------------------------------------------

Family Finger (Daddy Finger) Sesame Street Style with a Double Surprise! - Duration: 10:18.

[intro music]

>> Daddy finger, Daddy finger, where are you?

>> Here I am. Here I am. How do you do?

>> Mommy Finger, Mommy Finger, where are you?

>> Here I am. Here I am. How do you do?

>> Brother Finger, Brother Finger, where are you?

>> Here I am. Here I am. How do you do?

>> Sister Finger, Sister Finger, where are you?

>> Here I am. Here I am. How do you do?

>> Baby Finger, Baby Finger, where are you?

>> Here I am. Here I am. How do you do?

[closing music]

For more infomation >> Family Finger (Daddy Finger) Sesame Street Style with a Double Surprise! - Duration: 10:18.

-------------------------------------------

Teri Saanson Mein Video Song With English Subtitles - Duration: 4:41.

mina

My days are for you

My nights for you

My rests are only for you

All my moments are for you, all tomorrows are for you

My love is for you

Now I want to live with you

Now I want to spend my life with you

Now I want to live with you

Now I want to spend my life with you

I want to be in your breaths

Such that no-one may make us far

I want to be in your arms

Such that no-one may make us apart

No-matter which path is, you be with me

Oh my love, I'll love you beyond the limits

If you want then you may test me

I want to be in your breaths

Such that no-one may make us far

I want to be in your arms

Such that no-one may make us apart

there is your foot-prints on the land of my heart

My life is happy with you

I was walking totally alone before I met you But after meeting you I'm complete now

Let me become the words for you

And you become the tongue

You are the light of my darkness

I wanna be lost in your hair

So that no-one may make us apart

I wanna be sleep under your lappet

So that no-one may make us apart

Your body is shining like dew

My eyes are there on you only

Intentions of heart are so warmth

I wish not to be indulged in any kind of sin

You don't punish my wishes like this

Come in my hug and feel lost

I want to run in your veins

Like no one may make us apart

I want to pulse in your heart-beat

Like no one may make us apart

No-matter which path is, you be with me

Oh my love, I'll love you beyond the limits

If you want then you may test me

I want to be in your breaths

Such that no-one may make us far

I want to be in your arms

Such that no-one may make us apart

For more infomation >> Teri Saanson Mein Video Song With English Subtitles - Duration: 4:41.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 Free Offline Games 2017 | Best Free Offline Games 2017 - Duration: 8:13.

Top 10 Free Offline Games 2017

Best Free Offline Games 2017

Top 10 Best Free Offline Games 2017

For more infomation >> Top 10 Free Offline Games 2017 | Best Free Offline Games 2017 - Duration: 8:13.

-------------------------------------------

The Chainsmokers, Coldplay - Something Just Like This (BENZI & WOLFE Remix) - Duration: 3:25.

Comment #ccsquad if you see this ;)

something just like this remix

For more infomation >> The Chainsmokers, Coldplay - Something Just Like This (BENZI & WOLFE Remix) - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

Board Report April 2017: Region II - Duration: 5:21.

Hello!

I'm Linsay Darnall Jr.

And I'm Richard McCowin.

We are your Region II Representatives.

There will be State Association Conferences happening soon, both of us are looking forward to them.

These conferences are opportunities for you to make motions about your state's future.

Could be about deaf people's interests, deaf children, election for new officers,

and to select delegates for the 2018 NAD Conference.

Both of us are eager to work with you all.

I plan to attend the conferences in Nebraska and Indiana as I will be providing a workshop.

And I will go to Illinois and Iowa so I will see you there.

Currently, there are various legislative bills in our region.

You have been doing a good job keeping an eye on these bills, we encourage you to continue!

If you need some support, please feel to ask us.

One of the best ways to do this kind of work is through exchanging ideas.

We all can observe and learn with better ideas.

Improve from others.

Continue to work.

This will make progress for Region II for deaf people's successful rights

in regards to jobs, education, and access.

Now, as a board member, I have two responsibilities.

I serve as the Board Liaison for Certified Deaf Interpreters (CDI) Task Force.

The purpose of that task force is to improve how to work with deaf interpreters.

I also serve as the Board Liaison for the NAD Interpreter Section.

The section consists of people who joined the section to support interpreter issues and help make progress.

As for me, I am the Board Liaison for the NAD Youth Strategy Team (YST),

which focus on ages of 18 – 30 years old.

We are developing a survey to identify how to recruit or inspire young people to connect with the NAD.

I also am on the Organization committee which is responsible to figuring out the structure of the NAD.

We're looking on ways to improve on its effectiveness and how to make it more efficient to serve you better.

So, that's what we have worked so far.

Of course, there is more work ahead of us.

Also, we are also excited about the next board meeting which will happen at

the NAD Leadership Training Conference (NLTC) in Oklahoma City this October.

Come and join!

The best part is the regional mini-conference that will happen during NLTC.

You will have an opportunity to make motions and be prepared for the NAD Conference next year in 2018.

Come!

For more infomation >> Board Report April 2017: Region II - Duration: 5:21.

-------------------------------------------

Guessing Objects Sent By Subscribers #2 - Duration: 10:53.

Guess what time it is? It's time to go postal.

Got a bunch of packages in the mail from you guys and now it's my turn

to open them up and guess what the heck is inside.

Now, if you have an idea of something that you might like to send in,

I'd love to see what it is. So the address is right there in the description

and next video will be your stuff.

[music plays]

Oh, there's a note! Ben, would you like to have a look?

BEN: Hi Tommy. Enjoy your gift. You've done so much to

teach others what it is like being blind. Grant from

Fort Worth, Texas.

Fort Worth, Texas. TOMMY: I'm trying to feel inside

and I feel something down here. This is about the only part

that sort of sticks out though. So I have to really open it to

see what's inside. So now... wow, what the?

Oh, wait a minute! This is a plane

of some sort I'm going guess because I feel like these are wings here.

I feel like this might be maybe a

propeller or something and there are wheels on the bottom here. And the back

I don't quite know. I feel like that's almost a switch

or something. So, therefore I'm going to guess that is a plane

of some sort. Final answer. BEN: You are correct!

TOMMY: Hey! BEN: Grant has sent you an American

Airlines die metal plane. So what you thought was

the propeller is the tail of the plane. TOMMY: Oh, it's backwards?

BEN: Right, and the front which is your right hand

is the cockpit. TOMMY: That makes sense. Oh, wow.

Is a plane generally round like that. You know, cylindrical?

BEN: Yes. TOMMY: Wow, that's cool. Well, thank goodness

it's not a United One. [laughs]

[music plays]

Okay, this is from Owen in Charlotte, North Carolina.

And this seems to be a cube. Oh!

But it's magnetic. I don't know if it's a Rubix cube.

But it's some sort of magnetic cube. Hold on

a second. Is this dice? Is this a die?

And the pieces come apart like this? And then do these two

come apart --- it's a whole bunch of die or dice.

I'm completely stumped. All the pieces come apart.

And they come apart this way. And then I can pull these two

apart like this. And then I can pull these two apart

like this. It's not a Rubix cube. It's

not a Magic Cube. I would call it a Magnetic Cube.

BEN: Okay, on the box there's a company that's crossed called MagneticCube.com.

So I would say that you're ---

TOMMY: Oh! I nailed it. BEN: That's the

Magnetic Cube. It's works like a Rubix Cube but made entirely

of dice and magnets. TOMMY: Owen in Charlotte. This is awesome. Thank you

so much for sending this in. I appreciate --0 [box hits light]

[music plays]

Right off the bat I feel like this is some cable.

And I don't know who sent this but thank you so much for doing it.

Is that USB --- that's not really USB though, is it? Is that um...

is that lightening? I have not seen

these before but it looks like a nice piece of cable. BEN: What's your

final answer? TOMMY: I'll say lightening.

BEN: The correct answer is not lightening.

TOMMY: Ohhhh! BEN: The correct answer is an HDMI cable.

TOMMY: Apparently I've never seen one of these.

[music plays]

Would you look at that? There's braille inside.

Is that all that's inside. Let's look for the money

or something. No! [laughs] This is a braille

note from Wesley in Gainesville, Florida.

It's says, "Dear Tommy, I saw that you

got a PO box and so I hopped on Amazon.com

and bought a

stylus and a board set." [gasp]

Oh my god. So he's wondering...

"Did you use this in class to take notes?"

I never took notes in class, sir.

I was too busy sleeping.

"I find it pretty difficult

to use but the farther I get

the faster it is..." Holy smokes!

So he taught himself braille and has written a note.

This is so impressive. "I wanted to thank you for

your videos. They always brighten my day." Isn't that nice.

"I wish you health and happiness. Sincerely,

Wesley." And this is even the right kind of paper

so for braille you need a bit of a thicker paper so it can

handle the puncturing of it, right. So this is I think

67 pound paper. That is so

cool, Wesley. Good for you. Thank you very much.

[music plays]

This one it looks like is from Jim in Hackensack

New Jersey... or at least Jim handled it in the mail room and stuff

and got it to me so... Alright, let's figure out what this is now.

In the shrink wrap. Oh, this is easy.

This is a little car. But, actually,

I'm going to say that is a truck because it's a lot

larger than a car. I feel like the tires on the bottom are much bigger.

Look at how long it is. Yeah, I'm going to say

I'm going to call that a truck. Final answer. BEN: I'll tell you it is a vehicle but it is

not a truck. TOMMY: It's not a train. Look, there

are windows on the side. Is it just a car?

BEN: Yes, it's a car. TOMMY: Alright, so I have a question.

Are these the doors here because they're open? BEN: No, those

are windows. Those are rolled down windows. TOMMY: Oh, they're rolled down. Okay.

BEN: It's got a sun roof. TOMMY: Does it have a sun roof?

BEN: You could probably rent that for $24/day at Hertz.

TOMMY: [laughs] Well, alright then. I'm in.

[music plays]

Ben, there appears to be some paper in here. I assume

it's got writing on it. BEN: Hi Tommy. I really like your videos and you

always make me laugh or smile. I'm sending you

this thing here. I'm not going to give it away yet. I want you to guess what it is and I'll

tell you the rest of the note. TOMMY: Okay...

Right away, I feel like that would be a

disc of some kind. Right, like a DVD or a compact disc.

Or perhaps a BluRay. So I'm going to take

the shrinkwrapping off and see if that will help.

Alright... this is what they call those digi-packs.

Yeah, so there's a disc of some sort inside here.

I'm going to say... compact disc. Final answer.

BEN: That's correct. TOMMY: Hey!

BEN: "I'm sending you a CD of a 70's/80's amazing

band from Argentina, my country. TOMMY: Wow!

BEN: Let me know if you like it. Katherina.

TOMMY: Katherina. Thank you so much. I will. I absolutely will.

[music plays]

Can you read what this note says please. BEN: Dear, Tommy. Hello.

My name is Jillian. I remember that you said in one of your videos

that you don't really understand how a three dimensional object can

be drawn in two dimensions. So I made you

four drawings with my 3D doodler,

or my 3Doodler. TOMMY: Holy cow.

BEN: I hope they get to you intact because I'm sending

them from New York City." So, Tommy, what I've done is I've separated them so

you can focus on one at a time and also we can follow with the camera.

TOMMY: Okay. It's very intricate. It's super delicate.

So I feel like there's a shape inside here

that matters, right. This sort of the empty space.

But I can't quite tell what that is. It comes to a corner here at the bottom.

I don't know what this could be. BEN: I could give you a hint.

TOMMY: Yes, please. BEN: It's a side view of something.

TOMMY: A side view of something. It's not a car.

I'm completely lost...

but I'm absolutely stumped.

but I'm absolutely stumped. BEN: That's a profile of a woman.

TOMMY: This is a profile of somebody's face? BEN: And what you have there

is her hair is pulled back into a ponytail...

to the top of the back of her head. TOMMY: Sure...

I get it now. The texture, sure.

BEN: And the hair is hanging down. And then that's the side. And that's her chin down

there and that's her nose right there. TOMMY: Wow.

BEN: You see it now? TOMMY: Sure, now it does. It makes sense.

I still don't quite understand it. BEN: Well, it's

if somebody were to draw somebody's face

or a profile of somebody, that's what it would look like.

TOMMY: That's what it would look like. BEN: People tell you, "oh, get a 3D pen

and do your drawing so you know what they look like. Well, there you go. Let's pretend you drew that.

But know you know what it actually looks like on paper. Does that make sense?

TOMMY: Yeah, it really does. BEN: Okay, here's the next

object Tommy. TOMMY: Okay...

It has a rounded bottom and all of this up here at the top...

1, 2, 3, 4, 5 pieces. [gasp]

I know what that is. I know what this is. Is it a foot?

Like the five toes or the five finger? A foot or a hand.

I'm going to say hand because it opens more.

BEN: That's correct. TOMMY: Hey!

BEN: So if somebody were to draw their hand... actually, it's like an outline

if you were to lay your hand flat down on that piece of paper.

Outline it with a marker. Took it away. That is what it would like.

TOMMY: That's what you --- [gasp]. No foolin' because I've done that a million

times as a child. You know, just take a pencil

and just go right around like this...

So that's what that would look like? That's crazy. That's very cool.

BEN: I think these next two pieces were

personally transported by United Airlines.

So go ahead and tell us what it is.

TOMMY: Okay, so this one... now I'm going to say that

there's an awful lot of texture on this. Alright, there are things

that stick off of the bottom. Off the left and right off the bottom of it.

Can I ask you question? So the first two

were sort of human. Would this also be in the human category?

BEN: No, but it would be living. TOMMY: But it's a living thing.

Could it be... is it a flower of some sort?

BEN: That's correct. TOMMY: It is! See, because I feel

like these are sort of stems here on the bottom

and then there's so much stuff in here

and then like a rose or something like that, you know, after it

blooms and stuff it opens up nice and wide. BEN: That's exactly what it is. It's a rose.

TOMMY: Wow. That's really neat.

Alright, let me see if I can... this is very difficult.

Uh huh.... Now, I feel like this is animal.

I feel like it's

kind of a long animal, but see... well, I thought it was a bird.

I thought these two were like wings and up here

were sort of like bird face. But this part

makes me think it's a beak. BEN: Well, I'll say you are correct.

It is an animal, but it's not a bird.

TOMMY: Like I want to say... BEN: So if those aren't wings,

then what are those things. TOMMY: If they're not wings...

could it be a fish? BEN: That's correct.

TOMMY: I don't know what kind of fish? BEN: And what about the top?

TOMMY: Yeah, I don't know what that part is. BEN: Well, what fish has a top...

TOMMY: A shark? BEN: That's correct. TOMMY: Is that the shark fin...

so these are fins. So this is the part you see sticking out of the water

and you freak out. Wow. And this is part

that will rip you apart. BEN: No, that's the tail.

TOMMY: Oh, I see. So I'm backwards. Holy mackerel.

So it really doesn't have much of face. BEN: It's got a little

smile, a little face there, and an eye. They don't have much.

They're, they're fish.

They've got an eye and a mouth.

TOMMY: That's incredible stuff. I've never seen anything like this before in my life, Jillian.

Thank you so much. [music plays]

So if you want to send stuff in, I'd love

to see it. I'd love to open it on camera. The address is right there

in the description. So, please... anything you'd like...

just send it on in and we'll open more stuff soon.

Listen, this channel, we're doing our part to keep the mail

business alive. [laughs\

For more infomation >> Guessing Objects Sent By Subscribers #2 - Duration: 10:53.

-------------------------------------------

College of Health Sciences: Disaster Simulation 2017 - Duration: 4:38.

[MUSIC]

[SCREAMING]

What happened?

Explosion? [SCREAMING]

[SCREAMING]

The best thing about it is to see that

the students are thriving in the

environment. They're learning, they're

working with each other, they're getting

to experience things that we would

otherwise not necessarily allow them to

participate in until they get out into

the real world. So it's fantastic to

bring that realism to the students and

allow them to to learn outside of the

classroom.

This is why chose this school. Having these

opportunities here that other places may

have, but you may not have as much as the

input into how the process goes. How you

actually get trained for the process. We

as social workers, as you can see that, a

lot of times this is very medically geared.

We as social workers had a chance to

have our voices heard, and we got

training so that we can actually step

into this role a lot easier.

There's a lot of curve balls, which is a

lot more like real life than what it is

when you're doing training. You know

we're in class because we've simulated

advanced and and it's pretty realistic,

it's pretty amazing what they can do with

a simulated patients, but this is a whole

other level because it's real people.

We read about it every day, there's no

way to really know how to handle it and

figure out there. So this has been a

great learning tool for us. To have that

experience is so much better than you

know I mean reading a book as opposed to

going out and actually doing it, it's awesome.

Allowing them to come in and work

as a team, get to know other roles and

within the healthcare team and getting

to work on not only communicating and

collaborating, but also trying to make

sure that they support each other's

learning. We're real strong in our one

single area but as a team you might have

to jump into another area.

Everybody's really flexible I was

impressed it was impressive to see how

flexible everybody was to jump into a

different role like you know going to

get meds or you know even toting a

patient's outside to the helicopter.

[HELICOPTER TAKING OFF]

That is real life, people don't come in

here and just get taken care of by

nurses they get taken care of by

everyone, and so it has been great to put

everything that we learn into practice.

That was one of the best things about

this event it's just the

interprofessional practice, so learning

to gain a respect for other professions

and gain an understanding for what

they do and learning how to collaborate

with them in a crunch time situation.

I think that's the best

environment for growth, is when it is

it is a crunch time situation, you realize

maybe your weaknesses or maybe what your

strengths are and and that's a really

good experience so I'm really grateful I

got to be a part of it.

[MUSIC]

For more infomation >> College of Health Sciences: Disaster Simulation 2017 - Duration: 4:38.

-------------------------------------------

"SMS roulette" - Hei Briskeby (english sub) - Duration: 3:47.

For more infomation >> "SMS roulette" - Hei Briskeby (english sub) - Duration: 3:47.

-------------------------------------------

mr clean magic eraser | how to use m clen magec ereser| how many times can you use a magac erasar - Duration: 1:29.

mr clean magic eraser on shoes

For more infomation >> mr clean magic eraser | how to use m clen magec ereser| how many times can you use a magac erasar - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

How to get more followers to your blog | Tip For Tip Episode 54 - Duration: 5:35.

On today's episode we're going to talk

about how to get more followers to your

blog and how to get customers out of

your blog too.

Hello and welcome to

episode 54 of tip or tip where you ask

your marketing question in exchange for

a tip in your industry my name is Aaron

my name is Christian and today we have

Eva from Brightway Insurance.

We have an insurance blog where we write about

different insurance mistakes and myths

and I would like to know how we can

leverage this blog to promote our

business and get a little bit more

customers and how to get more followers for it.

Alright so a lot of people think

that just for having a blog building a

blog that people are going to come to

you that's not necessarily true we do

encourage everyone to write blog posts

and have a blog on your website but that

doesn't mean that people are just going

to flock to your website just because

you're writing blog posts so some things

to consider I know we wish something to

consider is the consistency of your

posts the the content the content should

be very specific and targeted to your

audience and make sure that is

beneficial for them make sure that it's

actionable content and make sure that

you're very thorough with your content also

once you write a Content blog piece you

just don't want to write and leave it on

your website you also want to share with

the social media don't overly do it

there's a certain way that you can do it

which is a little bit more engaging than

just sharing the link and another big

thing is use your email list and share

that blog post with your email list

that's a something really big and

another quick tip is to add comments or

allow comments on your on your blog

list so actually people who read your

stuff can actually comment on it maybe

add more insight to it and make sure to

comment back and respond to those people

right as they're all good rankings for

Google as well so mine is how to get it

out to more people so there's a site

called Quuu its Q-U-U-U.co

go there!

If it's a good blog post you can

publish it and get it on all the

platforms like Christians talking about

and it will spread you out to twenty to

thirty thousand different outlets or

thirty thousand people so it's quick you

have to have a good blog post up the

only caveat so write good content next

thing is the guest post get on other

people's blogs and then have them blog

for you and vice versa it actually helps

you another thing is to look at some

outreach software or do it yourself find

some influencers to take your blog and

put it on their website or talk about on

their social media and the last one is

to create a Facebook ad campaign around

your blog post and send people to your

website that way when we start out it's

usually like a dollar per click and then

as Facebook's algorithm really starts to

work it drops to like twenty to thirty

cents per click and that's people all

Facebook's you're targeting you want

those kind of people there to read your

blog so it's really inexpensive to send

those people to your website make sure

that song yeah

that's overall create good content yeah

alright

that is our tip let's hear your tip

right so you've probably noticed that

your car insurance rates have recently

increased or even jumped up a lot even

without a claim or speeding ticket well

this is because the losses the loss

risks are increasing and the insurance

companies are increasing their rate

because there is more vehicle complexity

people are driving longer and further

and also there's a lot of distracted

driving while texting so if your rate

has increased a color independent agent

and they can see they can place you with

different insurance company different

insurance companies are rate have a lot

of different rates because some of them

are trying to gain market share or some

of them follow the risks or a there is a

little bit differently so just call your

agent and they can place you with

somebody else and save you some money

yes I use an insurance group to go out

and find me different companies like

Geico and Progressive and they sort of

put it all in a piece of paper and tell

me like this is the insurance rate for

this

this is for that is for this one is for

that you can do please you can do that

you can do that one or this one it

doesn't matter but it's very good to go

through one of these insurance groups

because they actually shop for you and

not to do you do this or that

um yeah mine's actually very similar to

that that I've never really been a fan

of like farmers or like going into the

company right because they become

yeah cuz they all broke loose

yeah right exactly so that is a very

good tip and also I like this away from

that don't text and drive

Eva thank you so much for coming on the

show we truly appreciate it I'm gonna..

Christian is gonna put some information on

how more people will find out about you

but before we go I do have a quick

question for you

since it is baseball season we're down

here in Texas a lot of people are

cheering for the Rangers but who is your

favorite baseball team? Leave it in the comments!

And if you are a small business

owner you would like to come on this

show all you have to do very simple

bitbranding.co/tipfortip well get

a submission we'll send it out to you

we'll get you on the show we will see

you next week next week

For more infomation >> How to get more followers to your blog | Tip For Tip Episode 54 - Duration: 5:35.

-------------------------------------------

Perlier Shea Butter 9piece Set - Duration: 7:44.

For more infomation >> Perlier Shea Butter 9piece Set - Duration: 7:44.

-------------------------------------------

Spirit Friendships, Death & Pendulums | Spiritual Open Circle - Duration: 8:21.

For more infomation >> Spirit Friendships, Death & Pendulums | Spiritual Open Circle - Duration: 8:21.

-------------------------------------------

President Update / April 2017 - Duration: 3:55.

Hi, I'm Melissa.

It's time for my monthly video report and you may wonder where I am

we met for our quarterly NAD Board meeting, in Hartford, Connecticut.

On Thursday, we visited the Willie Ross School for the Deaf in Massachusetts.

Then in the afternoon, based on the NAD Board's commitment to receiving training on various topics

at every board meeting from various outside presenters

we had the honor of having Ivy Velez and Andrea Wohl share about mental health.

Ivy and Andrea explained the "Wrap Around" concept to help us understand children's needs.

They shared how they identify children's needs and how they work with the State

to ensure the success of every child.

We learned a lot that afternoon.

Then on Friday, the NAD Board discussed ways to improve the Council of Representatives meeting and

reviewed feedback that was received from the community about #NAD2016.

We are looking forward to implementing those changes for #NAD2018,

we are excited to share those updates with you soon.

Finally, on Saturday, the NAD Board hosted a community event, "ASL Storytelling"

to highlight the 200th anniversary of the American School for the Deaf (ASD).

Everyone enjoyed the stories shared by community and some Board members.

It's important to preserve ASL and continue to pass it on to others.

Happy Birthday ASD!

Thank you.

For more infomation >> President Update / April 2017 - Duration: 3:55.

-------------------------------------------

Board Report April 2017: Region I - Duration: 4:03.

Welcome to Hartford, Connecticut where the NAD Board is meeting.

We have had some great discussions, especially for plans with Region I.

We'd like to share some great things happening in our region.

Region I has many legislative bills introduced in their state legislature, kudos to those who did.

Some examples include:

language acquisition -- making sure deaf children between ages 0 - 5 are on par with their peers

by kindergarten, accountability on state level is important

license plate recognizing deaf drivers with a logo is a big concern, especially when deaf people

are pulled over by the police, some state associations are concerned

and interpreting licensure bills to make sure the interpreting community is in good shape and that

the deaf community is protected as well.

Those are the different types of bills in our region.

We recognize the hard work the State Associations have done in getting them passed on the state level.

We also have many events in our region such as upcoming State Association conferences

happening now through the fall.

Check our Facebook page for more information.

Also, we have the National Leadership Training Conference (NLTC) during October 3-5

in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma!

We hope you will join us.

We will do something new this year at NLTC, a region mini conference.

Come and join us!

Also, we are planning for our next biennial conference in 2018 in Hartford.

We are looking for volunteers.

You can check our Facebook page for more information soon.

Come!

We are really excited for everything you have done, keep up the work and

moving forward with your sleeves rolled up!

Region I is champ!

Yes, you're champ!

For more infomation >> Board Report April 2017: Region I - Duration: 4:03.

-------------------------------------------

How to protect your identity from fraudsters - Duration: 3:47.

For more infomation >> How to protect your identity from fraudsters - Duration: 3:47.

-------------------------------------------

Board Report April 2017: Region IV - Duration: 3:51.

Hello!

Region IV has been really busy with a lot happening in many states!

A lot of it was with legislatures and other things.

That's right.

For example, we have bills that focus on interpreter licensure, LEAD-K, establishing Commissions,

captioning in the Government buildings, and "hearing impaired" to be replaced with "deaf and hard of hearing."

These are only a few examples out of many things that State Associations have been working on.

We want to congratulate the Idaho Association of the Deaf on the passage of HB 46,

the Interpreter Licensure bill.

Now, the State of Idaho requires that all of their interpreters to be certified and licensed.

Congratulations, Idaho!

We also want to congratulate the Utah Association of the Deaf for their success in the passage of HB 60,

regarding the change from "hearing impaired" to "deaf and hard of hearing."

Utah is the first State in the United States to do so.

Interestingly enough, Alaska wants the same result!

Let's see what happens.

All those happenings will be posted on our Facebook page.

Please send us any information about promotions, happenings, or events in your area --

we will post them on our Facebook page.

Articles are welcomed as well.

Contact us anytime.

Until next time!

Thank you.

For more infomation >> Board Report April 2017: Region IV - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

Tóth János (Mucsi Zoltán) - Tudod hogy érzem magam, Balázska? - Duration: 0:22.

Do you know how I feel myself, Balázska?

Like a...

Like a piece of shit.

What is already in the closet, it is under the water, it can be flushed down anytime, and when it looks up...

...it can't even see out under all the papers what was throwed upon it.

- Well... it is not so good.

It is not.

You see it right. It is not so good.

For more infomation >> Tóth János (Mucsi Zoltán) - Tudod hogy érzem magam, Balázska? - Duration: 0:22.

-------------------------------------------

IDM Integration Module Problem Solution for Chrome - (100% Working) - Duration: 2:00.

How to solve IDM Integration Problem in Google Chrome ?

Open Google Chrome

Here you can see that IDM Integration Module has corrupted.

Remove this corrupted extension.

Now go to this link. You will get it on description.

Now add this extension on your browser.

Now you can see that the extension is fully ok. Enjoy using IDM.

For more infomation >> IDM Integration Module Problem Solution for Chrome - (100% Working) - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

Grocery-store sushi? Yep, these tasters tested it for you - Duration: 2:00.

How do you guys feel about grocery-store sushi?

Hmmmm...

Are they all different, which means we're sharing?

Good!

Well, they're clearly California rolls, which... is that all we're tasting?

Basic sushi.

Cuz, I mean, I'm a snob.

That's probably the best one.

Mmm, hmmm.

I like that one best.

Hallelujah (singing)

Overall, it still wasn't right.

No.

This one looks horrible.

It's a California roll, which is like the lowest form of sushi.

That's gross.

Yuck.

Like dog food.

If you like dog food.

If you like dog food? (laughter)

A little metallic.

A little crunchy.

This is frozen tuna.

You can taste that it's come from a refrigerator.

(mumbled sound of disapproval)

Ah, there's something not right there.

A shot of sake?

Sake would be better, yes.

He didn't bring our palate cleansers.

Exactly.

Yeah, where's the ginger?

It's still a California roll.

Yeah.

A little nutty.

I don't know if I am into nutty tuna.

That is pretty bad.

You can see a huge chunk of avocado.

Yeah, you got more avocado than I did.

It's better than the first one.

Good?

The pop of that rice with vinegar...

I just licked my chopsticks.

Definitely better than that.

It's a California roll.

(laughs)

Why would you ever order a California roll?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét