you're what is up YouTube my name is
Justin and in this video I'm going to
show you secret method and how to get
tons of free traffic that converts
extremely well to our earlier links i've
been using this method for about a year
now and it makes me honestly around a
thousand of three thousand dollars a
week so what is this free traffic source
a supposedly converts like crazy I'm
talking about YouTube the second biggest
search engine in the world now the cool
thing about this is is completely free
you don't need to spend money do search
engine optimization or even make your
website you should have a spare time and
it internet connection and you started
immediately yes for free that's a
thousand of three days or a week we
passed by using the exact same formula
I'm about to show you guys so watch this
video till the end and I'll show you
step-by-step exactly how I do it so
assuming you already have a clickbank
account which you can create free go to
the affiliate marketplace and you want
to browse through the categories and
find a productive life promote this
criticism on the in this video I'm going
to go with health and fitness saw the
results by gravity now it is gravity
anywhere gravity over here is the unique
number of affiliates who have made a
sale in the past 30 days promoting this
specific product now you have to go with
the first product go ahead and browse
through the products and see what looks
most eye-catching and appealing to the
audience and once you found something
you like to promote I will give the page
and seeing what you're seeing what they
offer make sure it's quality stuff I'm
going to go to the three week diet so
promote type in your username and then
create the affiliate link now that we've
got to affiliate link I'm gonna clear
rating when iPad so I don't lose it and
what we want to do is go to tinyurl it's
a very messy link and not many people
are in classic quicker like that looks
like that with a bunch of numbers and
Lesnar I think it's a like a virus or
something so anyways paste it into tiny
URL and then making tinyurl now we go to
shorter URL which
to the exact same place but without the
messiness in the link so it's more
appealing people would want to click up
it's more clickable okay so there's a
link now what we're going to do is get
the traffic through our affiliate link
so let us show you the secret formula i
use to make this happen so let's get our
friend issues and search for a keyword
or keyword phrases that relate to this
specific product for example right now
we've made three week diet so come up
with words on the top of your mind that
relate to the specific product for
example people who search for
transformation or how to lose weight off
or weight loss or the same things in
this instance to lose weight so you want
to use words like them these repeats at
home and garden products from clickbank
like Tessa woodworking plans we should
use keywords that closely relate to this
for example do it yourself some wood
projects that would be a good one and
also you can get more ideas in the
drop-down menus in YouTube so take
advantage of that use these keywords in
the drop down menu as well to find even
more videos that you cannot advertise
one which one about to show you how for
free so just remember that the keyword
chosen should be a solution for that
problem that's how you get people to
convert and buy the product so they get
the trap so this is where the magic
happens what we're going to do is play
around with the filters I'm going to go
to products are we using the three week
diet how to lose weight fast be a good
one and if you use all these like Oh
same thing how to lose weight fast I'm
going to go that for now so what we're
going to do is get our affiliate link
and we're going to get it in the
description of these videos now the way
we do this is we create business
inquiries by going to the youtuber and
what you simply just go to the about tab
and they should have a business inquiry
there and if they do that a lot more
inclined to do business with you you're
going to make money very fast within 24
hours so get the email
and yeah that's how we're going to get
in contact with them but anyways some
people are way way way too popularly any
contact with so what we're going to do
is play around with the magic formula
click on filters and then go to DC and
view count so we're going to see the
most popular videos that have been
uploaded to see anywhere from a day ago
to a year ago and this is the best
traffic in my opinion I made a lot of
money to slip so anyways take you from
me I'll make money from this video ID
how to lose weight overnight bought a
lot of money using the product dollars
just showing you three week diet so how
did it I how do I do this this is just
one of the few videos i have and i make
money online with and I really have to
show you see you guys very fun very fun
and I have a next so much money now
sorry I'm brash anyways when you go two
more and then click on statistics once
you find a video through you they're all
popular anyways if you can't find a
video type in how to lose weight and you
find other stuff as well you can find
other beers become father keywords but
they're all very highly targeted so go
ahead and experiment understand okay so
now once we found some a good video with
a good amount of traffic you can also
click on daily to see precisely how much
view the skating every week and then we
can get an ID about advertising on this
video so I have provided a business
enquiry templates that converts really
well and I guess the youtubers attention
that you want to do business it's very
professional and it works not very
pressure but it works all the time and
it's pretty much touched up with all the
emails I've gotten i'll show you how
what I do actually so I go to gmail.com
I have a business email and I just send
it a lot of stuff so where is it
Blizzard beef
and if you go to sent you can see all
these business inquiries of Sam so hey
there I want to put my link to my
website / blog Russian heaps of tips I'm
losing weight with super foods like
fruits and veggies in your video I'll
pay those dollars a week if you pay
power if I can leave my website in the
description so you can help me send
targeted traffic and then a fake like I
be to pretend like all you know like
getting a bit full advantage other than
you say something like so you can rank
higher in Google and I'm getting those
that's the only reasons but like you're
actually making money but in there and
you guys please get back to me as soon
as possible thank you now let me show
you how it can make eight times more
than Mount of money than we are ready
making simply by following the CB
passive income strategy by Patric Chan
that's where I thought that's where I
sort of work this YouTube business
enquiry method from and it's free
training with you you can check out in
the link in the description now I'm
going to show you a diagram so you can
understand a lot to do i'll show you the
beauty and importance of having an email
is that's how we're going to make a
times the amount of money we're already
making it is extremely important once
you start making money we want to send
people to a middle page a page where
someone has with someone clicks on your
affiliate link and they get taken to a
site without to enter their email
address to go through the next site
which will be at your promotion these
are called opt-in pages where people
have the option to enter the email
address in exchange of free valuable
information once you have their email
address we can simply send them email up
the email day after day each email with
your city link in it so you can make
money from multiple streams 24-7 on
autopilot now that sounds hard and all
having to make it a broker account to
start your emailing list and it costs
money as well what I found for this
solution that in my honest opinion
what's the best from avenues for more
avenues is the Clickbank passive income
system literally don't have to do any
work Patrick Tran creates a bunch of
opt-in pages for you you don't need an a
weber account they all get saved into
the system so click the link in the
description you understand what I'm
the be heaps of studies in 2016 that
visitors you don't buy it from the first
click but subscribe to your emailing
list are more almost inclined to buy
products after the fifth affiliate email
you send them and the CB passive income
take care of having to write enough so
it's all automated email marketing is
something you need to be doing when it
comes to affiliate marketing nowadays
the miners will be procrastinating on
ways to make money online if you're not
so click the link in the description so
you can see what the hell I'm talking
about and you can really change your
life just like the way I change my color
better have any serious questions though
please leave a comment below and I was
fun to you within 24 hours please
subscribe
you
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét