Thứ Tư, 26 tháng 4, 2017

Waching daily Apr 26 2017

hello hello youtube this is richard

founder of short-term rental secrets

.com and Airbnb super host. I named this

channel short-term rental secrets

because the same techniques and tools

and methodology that I apply on Airbnb

personally I also apply on home away

which is the founder of VRBO and they

do basically the same thing

so I list on multiple sites I encourage

you to as well

and now let's get into some of the

things about VRBO in particular so VRBO

stands for vacation rentals by owner

and was launched in 1995 some twenty

plus years ago and almost 15 or 20 years

before Airbnb so they were definitely

the first mover and they created this

whole category you will of Home Sharing

although nobody called it Home Sharing

back then it tended to be much more second

home or vacation home so people that had

a spare place that they weren't really

using they might go ahead and rent it

out for the week or something like that

during spring break and that was a basic

origin of VRBO so true to its origin it

tends to do real well in second vacation

home type locations and that's largely

because people are going there and used

to renting so if you think about it if

your family's gone to the same place and

wherever colorado to ski every single

winter and you always rented a home on

VRBO

that's the natural place where whoever

is booking the trip is going to go to

first now in many cases those exact same

homes are on Airbnb and that's the case

for me but the newer generation that

maybe never got started on VRBO might

look on Airbnb and that's why you want

to list it there but if you're appealing

to people to come every single year and

they've been doing so for a period of

time

chances are they're going to be stuck in

the routine of going to VRBO

so my personal experience both as a

guest end of the host I tend to like the

user experience more on Airbnb and I

think that's probably the big thing that

Airbnb does better it's got a better

user experience it's a little slicker

it's got better video and the layout is

better home away which is the parent of

VRBO

doesn't do that quite as well they also

have very different business model

insofar as Airbnb charges a small

percentage of the fee to the host and

the guest VRBO also charges the guest of

booking fee but they charge the host a

flat rate they just move to that I think

it's 499 dollars for a year of listings

whether you get zero bookings or a

thousand bookings so if you're not going

to list a lot maybe that $500 annual fee

is a deterrent and you can't do it but

conversely if you're going to list and

book a lot that could actually be really

cheap relative to Airbnb the other thing

about Airbnb versus VRBO or harmless

we've got on Airbnb by design you're

sort of part of a community and what I

mean by that is you're expected to leave

a review both the guest is going to

leave a review as is the host and both

parties know that going into it I still

encourage you to ask for and ask for a

five-star review but it's pretty much

sort of like understood that that

happens on VRBO and HomeAway that's not

the case the review isn't really part of

the culture of the site and so as a

consequence I probably get half the

number of reviews on my properties and I

also review about half the guests so I

know home away in VRBO or addressing it

they're encouraging people and now I get

emails reminding me hey you can review

your guests but since it's not part of

that fabric or the culture even I don't

do it as much as I should and I really

need to improve on I think the best

practice for any post is doing a search

for income is to list on multiple sites

I personally use Airbnb I use home away

which again is the parent of VRBO I'm

looking at another one called booking

.com

which I understand is really serious for

people that really want to do this a lot

but the future is incredibly bright in

fact Expedia the travel platform just

bought home away last year for 3.9

billion dollars and if you fast-forward

and think about what that means in all

likelihood when you go to search Expedia

for your flight and hotel in addition to

being you know shown the Marriott and

the Hilton and so on you're probably

going to start seeing VRBO listings on

that Expedia page for you to consider so

you definitely want to get started you

want 5-star reviews you want as many of

them as possible because if you were

Expedia who would you show the brand new

person with no listings and no stars and

no trust or if you're competing with the

Hilton I'd rather show Richard the host

with you know 37 five-star reviews so in

the future there's plenty of opportunity

for multiple platforms to work and when

you want to be on as many of them as

possible

I'm not brand loyal and you shouldn't be

either again I created this channel

called short-term rental secrets not

Airbnb secrets not VRBO secrets I don't

really care where the guest comes as

long as they're good quality people and

they can take care of my place and they

paid me the right amount so the goal of

this channel is to have you increase the

number of nights that you rent to

whatever your desired number is and

increase the amount that you get average

nightly revenue in your pockets so don't

be brand loyal experiment it could be

that there's something in your little

neck of the woods in England that owns

that space keep your eyes open try

anything again it's a business so

experiment in the meantime go ahead and

leave your feedback in comments I really

appreciate your time and interest like

this video and subscribe because our

goal here at short-term rental secrets

is to make you a better host and put

more money in your pocket thanks so much

and have a great day

thank you

For more infomation >> Airbnb vs. Homeaway/VRBO: Which One Should You List Your Property On? BOTH! - Duration: 6:13.

-------------------------------------------

NEW Pj Masks Minions COLLECTION more 10 min for Kids Finger Family Songs Nursery Rhymes 2017 - Duration: 10:35.

NEW Pj Masks Minions COLLECTION more 10 min for Kids Finger Family Songs Nursery Rhymes 2017

For more infomation >> NEW Pj Masks Minions COLLECTION more 10 min for Kids Finger Family Songs Nursery Rhymes 2017 - Duration: 10:35.

-------------------------------------------

Adobe Lightroom Tips & Tricks - Sharpening Mask (English Subtitles) - Duration: 2:04.

For more infomation >> Adobe Lightroom Tips & Tricks - Sharpening Mask (English Subtitles) - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

Do I Need To Speak English Fluently To Work Abroad? - Duration: 6:14.

Hey, what's up?

John Sonmez here from simpleprogrammer.com.

I got a question about do you need to speak English language fluently in order to work

abroad as a junior programmer.

This is from Arthur and he says, "I'd like to apply for a junior programmer/developer

position in the UK, but I'm a foreigner and I'm afraid that my spoken English language

may not be enough.

I learn it every day, but obviously most of my time I use my native language.

I know that if I'd start to work with English people daily, then I'll become better.

I have only problems with speaking and listening to British accent, which is much harder than

American, but I do not have problems reading or writing.

What is your opinion, John?"

I'll be totally honest with you.

I think that when you work in an English speaking environment and you don't speak English very

fluently that it is a big disadvantage for you and it's probably a disadvantage in getting

a job.

I mean this should be common sense.

A lot of people don't like to say it, but it's true, communication is really big.

I think that today in software development field more so than anything else, communication

is so, so important.

That's why I made this channel, that's why I encourage you to write a blog post and to

develop your communication skills because I think that is really, really important.

I know in my career myself that the biggest thing that helped my career more than anything

else was developing my communication skills meaning able to communicate with people.

that's the asset that helped me more than my technical skills.

Does that mean that if you have an accent or you can't speak perfect fluent English

that you can't get a job as a developer in the US or the UK or somewhere where it's English

speaking?

No.

There are plenty of developers that do, but just realize that it's going to be somewhat

of a disadvantage to you and realize that the more fluent that you are in English and

the easier it is to understand you and the better your communication skills are the better

off that you're going to be.

That's going to be something that is going to be useful and helpful to you.

Now, as a junior programmer, does that make a difference.

I don't think that matters as much.

I think that you 're going to have to—as a junior programmer it's already a little

bit more difficult to get a job than it is as a senior programmer.

Take that into account.

I would say this though that I think you're making a false assumption by assuming that

you're going to better develop your English skills to speak fluently by working in an

environment where you have English speaking coworkers.

It might improve to some degree, but I have worked with enough people that had English

as a second language that I know that that their skills did not improve very much that

they still spoke with a very hard to understand accent and that their phraseology was still

a little bit odd.

If you can read and write that's going to help you, but I would definitely, if you're

really serious about this, maybe you go through some language coaching.

It might be worth it to either try to go through voice coaching to help reduce accents and

help you to understand English and American accents and some language courses to be able

to help you to speak a little bit more fluently and to speak with more of the—speaking more

of the way that Americans or people from UK speak as well.

That's just something to think about.

Again, these are things that are not critical.

I don't think that it's going to prevent you from getting a job.

I don't think it's going to prevent you from advancing your career, but if you want to—if

you're thinking about this, if you really want to have the best shot, these are the

things that I would do in your situation.

I would be going and I would try to get someone to coach me on trying to reduce my accent

and I would try to be going to—be trying to go to an English course that I could take

that was going to help me to speak a little bit more fluently.

I'd be doing a lot of reading and a lot of writing, which it sounds like you're already

doing, but do more of that and get someone to correct your writing.

In fact, one thing that might actually help you as well is just doing writing a lot since

you're already writing and having someone not just correct your writing as far as the

words, but the grammar of it and the structure of it.

Tell them to read it and then to give you feedback and to mark it and up and to say,

"Look, this is what you should say.

This phrase sounds awkward."

So that you get that kind of feedback.

Once you get that kind of feedback I think that will help you a lot.

Because just communicating the message, yeah, you can get it across, but there are certain

things that you might say that are going to be flags that are—or communication—it

doesn't translate as well.

Just for example, I know that a lot of Indian developers say, "I have doubts about."

That's sort of—I understand what you're saying when you—well, I do now because I've

worked with enough Indian developers to know that I have doubts about this, what that means.

When I first heard that I didn't understand.

That just means I have a question.

I didn't get that.

When you say that that might be harmful to understand it, communication, but it would

be real simple if you understand that when Americans hear that that they don't understand

what you mean then instead of saying, "I have doubts" you might start saying, "I have a

question."

Little things like that are going to help a lot, I think, in the communication.

All right, if you found that question useful and the answer and you'd like me to answer

one of your questions, you can email me at john@simpleprogrammer.com.

Don't forget to click that Subscribe button.

I'll talk to you next time.

Take care.

For more infomation >> Do I Need To Speak English Fluently To Work Abroad? - Duration: 6:14.

-------------------------------------------

Life Hacks for Kids - Duration: 5:53.

Grand Mom Mom's House...Hurray!

Grand Mom Mom's House...Hurray!

Hi Guys...It's Zoey Again.

I'm just sitting around waiting for Zack

to finish up the last cake at the Bakery

for today and I was wondering

I was thinking...Hmmm??

Maybe I could think of

10 Life Hacks for Kids

So, here we go.

Number 10

Did you know that you can use Baking soda

in a "pinch"

if you need to brush your teeth

or even as deodorant.

Number 9

If you take a 2 Liter bottle of soda

and fill it with only dimes

by the time you reach the top

you'll have almost close to $700!

Number 8

Have you ever had heartburn

and you don't have any of the pills

you could take to get rid of it?

well

you could try a nice tall glass of milk

try that

and if milk doesn't work

try a can of coke.

It works EVERY time

Number 7

Have you ever been sitting around

with your friends and playing

hangman? Want the secret to win?

Use any of these words -

Zephyr, numb, myth or rhythm

they'll never get it!

Do you need a fun website?

try snesfun.com

that way you can play

old nintendo games

snesfun.com

number 5

this is a good one

Have you ever painted your fingernails

and had to wait

5 to 10 minutes for them to dry

well paint your nails,

then spray them with cooking spray

like this

they dry almost instantly

Number 4

Trying to make some homemade paint?

You need 1 cup of salt,

1 cup of flour

and food coloring.

and you'll have great paint...homemade too!

Number 3

Let's play the "haha" game.

Have you and your friends sit around

for a little while

one person says "ha"

another person says "haha"

then another person says "hahaha"

then another person says "hahahaha"

keep going and by the time you reach

number 10

everybody will be rolling on the floor laughing

and with REAL laughter too.

Number 2

Let's say you've got some dry feet

if you put some vaseline on your foot'

and then put a sock over it

go to sleep

when you wake up

you'll have warm, moisturized feet

it works EVERY Time

Uh-Oh...I think Zack is almost done

finishing up with the bakery

...all the cakes that we made today

so let me go ahead and finish up with

Life Hacks for Kids

Number 1

Have you ever gone to McDonalds

and you just don't know what kind of fries

you're gonna get?

the hard, crunchy kind

or the nice soft kind

it's almost like a 50/50 shot.

well...

if you go to McDonalds

and you ask them for fries with NO salt

they have to make a fresh batch

just for YOU!

and then you can put your own salt on them

but it will be nice, and hot

and fresh and just the way you like it.

so the next time you go to McDonalds

roll up or go to the window

and ask them for

french fries with NO salt

they will be perfect every time.

Oh, ok Zack, I am on my way!

Thanks guys!

Remember - Grandmommoms

Like & Subscribe

See You Next Time!

For more infomation >> Life Hacks for Kids - Duration: 5:53.

-------------------------------------------

Prepositions with Transport - Duration: 3:22.

For more infomation >> Prepositions with Transport - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

Can You Have My Attention Please? - Duration: 2:31.

For more infomation >> Can You Have My Attention Please? - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

WordPress Divi Theme Expert - Duration: 0:51.

WordPress Divi Theme Expert

WordPress Divi Theme Expert

WordPress Divi Theme Expert

For more infomation >> WordPress Divi Theme Expert - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

Ivanka Trump: 'A Global Humanitarian Crisis Is Happening' With Refugees | TODAY - Duration: 2:53.

SHE SAT DOWN WITH IVANKA TRUMP.

HALLIE, GOOD MORNING. >> Reporter: SAVANNAH, GOOD

MORNING TO YOU. IVANKA TRUMP IS LOOKING AHEAD TO

HER NEXT INTERNATIONAL TRIPS, SHRUGGING OFF THE SCATTERED

JEERS THIS TIME AROUND. SAYING AFTERWARDS, POLITICS IS

POLITICS. IN BERLIN, THE SINGE OF THE

SPOTLIGHT. IVANKA TRUMP INTERRUPTED ON THE

INTERNATIONAL STAGE BY A HANDFUL OF HECKLERS HISSING.

>> HE'S BEEN A TREMENDOUS CHAMPION OF SUPPORTING FAMILIES.

>> Reporter: AT A SUMMIT FOCUSED OF EMPOWERING WOMEN.

>> I HEAR THE REACTION FROM THE AUDIENCE.

>> Reporter: THE FOCUS, AT FIRST, ON ONE MAN, PRESIDENT

TRUMP. HIS DAUGHTER ASKED TO DEFEND HIM

AND DEFINE HER ROLE. >> WHOM ARE YOU REPRESENTING?

YOUR FATHER AS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES?

THE AMERICAN PEOPLE? OR YOUR BUSINESS?

>> WELL, CERTAINLY NOT THE LATTER.

>> Reporter: TRUMP, LOOKING TO FOCUS IN WAYS TO EMPOWER FEMALE

ENTREPRENEURS. >> I HOPE TO ALWAYS BE LISTENING

AND ALWAYS BE LEARNING. AND THAT'S CERTAINLY NOT GOING

TO STOP, NOT THIS DECADE AND NOT BEYOND.

>> Reporter: YOU WERE ON THAT STAGE WITH CHANCELLOR MERKEL WHO

INVITED YOU HERE. THERE IS TALK THAT SHE IS USING

YOUR RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE TWO OF YOU TO ESTABLISH A BACK

CHANNEL TO THE PRESIDENT. >> I DON'T THINK SHE'S USING THE

RELATIONSHIP. I THINK SHE SEES ME AS A WOMAN

WHO IS ALIGNED WITH HER ON MANY ISSUES.

AND I THINK SHE HAS A GREAT RELATIONSHIP WITH MY FATHER.

>> Reporter: IN GERMANY, HER FATHER'S FAR FROM POPULAR.

THE PRESIDENT'S CONTROVERSIAL TRAVEL BAN, A STARK CONTRAST TO

GERMANY OPENING ITS DOORS TO SYRIAN REFUGEES.

IVANKA TRUMP, NOW, GOING FURTHER THAN HER FATHER ON WHETHER THE

REFUGEES SHOULD BE LET INTO THE U.S.

>> I THINK THERE IS A GLOBAL HUMANITARIAN CRISIS THAT'S

HAPPENING. AND WE HAVE TO COME TOGETHER AND

WE HAVE TO SOLVE IT. AND YOU KNOW --

>> Reporter: WOULD THAT INCLUDE OPENING THE BORDERS TO SYRIAN

REFUGEES TO N THE U.S.? >> THAT HAS TO BE PART OF THE

DISCUSSION. >> Reporter: TRUMP, PROMOTING

POLICIES LIKE EXPANDED CHILD CARE AND PAID LEAVE, CALLING FOR

BIPARTISAN BACKING. >> I'M HOPEFUL THAT LEGISLATION

IS PUT TOGETHER. AND I'M A BIG ADVOCATE.

>> Reporter: HER TITLE, ASSISTANT TO THE PRESIDENT.

>> WHO IS A FEMINIST ON THE PANEL?

>> Reporter: FEMINIST AND FIERCE DEFENDER OF HER FATHER.

AS TRUMP WORKS TO REFINE HER ROLE, THERE ARE QUESTIONS ABOUT

WHETHER HER TALK ON EMPOWERING WOMEN IN THE WORKFORCE WILL TURN

INTO ACTION. TRUMP SAYS HER FATHER'S TAX

REFORM ROLLOUT TODAY WILL INCLUDE CHILD

For more infomation >> Ivanka Trump: 'A Global Humanitarian Crisis Is Happening' With Refugees | TODAY - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

10 DIY GIFTS. Crafts ideas to do when you are bored - Duration: 19:10.

This video has not voice, only music

For more infomation >> 10 DIY GIFTS. Crafts ideas to do when you are bored - Duration: 19:10.

-------------------------------------------

How To Setup NCK Box 2 5 6 2 Without Box Full Version in Urdu/Hindi - Duration: 10:34.

How To Setup NCK Box 2 5 6 2 Without Nck Dongle Full Version in Urdu Hindi

For more infomation >> How To Setup NCK Box 2 5 6 2 Without Box Full Version in Urdu/Hindi - Duration: 10:34.

-------------------------------------------

Choosing Your Crystals Here's What You Need To Know - Duration: 6:57.

Choosing

Your Crystals: Here�s What You Need To Know!

HOW DO I CHOOSE A CRYSTAL

There will be times when you need to purchase a crystal, and given the great abundance of

healing stones now available, it can be useful to have a system for choosing your crystals.

You do not need to know the exact properties of every stone in order to buy one, although

this may help.

Below is a list of possible ways you could go about choosing a crystal.

Remember, just because a crystal is beautiful, and the nicest one of a bunch, doesn�t mean

that it is the best crystal for you.

It is more important to be receptive and allow yourself to be drawn to a stone that will

have meaning for you.

CHOOSING BY �FIRST SIGHT�

Often when you first see a range of crystals, one stone will catch your eye, and continue

to draw your attention.

This is likely to be a stone that will be beneficial to you.

At this point you may like to trust your intuition and purchase the crystal.

However, if you are overwhelmed by choice, or are unsure of what crystal it was that

first grabbed you, try standing quietly for a few moments with your eyes closed, and remember

the reason that you needed to purchase a crystal.

When you open your eyes choose the crystal you feel most drawn to.

This will be the stone for you.

SENSING CRYSTALS

One of the suggested methods of buying a crystal requires that you look at a crystal and see

if it �vibrates� with you.

All crystals vibrate at their own frequency and some people are sensitive enough to feel

these vibrations.

Holding or placing your hand on a large piece of clear quartz crystal is a good way to develop

your sensitivity to these vibrations.

Sometimes a quartz may give off a regular pulse of energy; you may feel others as being

very cold in your hand, or even warm.

Some crystals may produce a tingling sensation on your skin.

Generally a crystal that will be beneficial to you will feel right to you even though

you may not be able to describe the sensations it creates.

Look through a large number of them until you find just the right one.

This works fine as long as you wide variety to select from.

RECEIVING A CRYSTAL

Crystals given as a gift are a precious experience, and as you start to use crystals more, you

may begin to find crystals, or rather, they find you!

It is not uncommon for these crystals to be just what you need at that given moment.

It is also not uncommon to lose crystals, and although this can be upsetting when your

favourite goes missing, it is usually an indication that the crystal has served its purpose in

that situation and is no longer required.

This is particularly so with �Record Keepers� and �Window� crystals.

BUYING WHAT�S AVAILABLE TO YOU

Another method to purchase a crystal is buying whatever crystal that is available to you.

You may also get one as a gift.

In either of these cases, you will be �bonding� with the crystal and that provides the �tuning�

of the crystal to your �vibration�.

So it isn�t all that critical that you find the �perfect� crystal when buying one.

INTERNET BUYING

When choosing a crystal from an internet site it is not possible to touch the crystal, so

you need to take your intuition one stage further.

Browse through the pictures and note which most appeals to you.

You may find yourself excited by the picture of a particular crystal, with a powerful urge

to touch and feel it and a sense of frustration that you cannot.

If you feel that you very much want that crystal to be a part of your life, it is likely that

on some level it has something to offer you.

WHAT IF I�M NOT DRAWN TO A CRYSTAL

Don�t worry.

As with all purchases relating to spiritual growth intent is crucial, and you may need

to acknowledge that the time isn�t right.

If nothing strongly appeals to you, accept that the time is not right and come back on

another day when perhaps a crystal will plead with you to take it home.

Beware of buying crystals purely because that is what you set out to do as this could result

in a collection of crystals unsuited to your needs and lacking meaning.

A FINAL WORD

Expect the Unexpected � I often set out to buy a specific crystal and end up purchasing

something completely different.

Be prepared to have your unconscious lead you to a different crystal.

The unconscious or higher self doesn�t get involved with life�s day-to-day clutter

and thus can get straight down to the business of selecting the most appropriate crystal

for you.

This is why the best approach to choosing a crystal is to quieten your mind and simply

do what feels right.

For more infomation >> Choosing Your Crystals Here's What You Need To Know - Duration: 6:57.

-------------------------------------------

Alan Watts: The Conscious Mind ( Alan Watts Thought ) - Duration: 9:21.

Last night i was i began by reviewing

two possible concepts of the nature of

space one that it is simply an

abstraction and projected upon the

physical world in rather the same way

that we project measurements lines of

latitude and longitude or the cutting up

of an another abstraction full-time into

divisions like hours minutes and seconds

which are there only on the dial of the

clock the earth in its rotation doesn't

tick and time is of course there's

enough simply a measure of change of the

rate of change as between two changing

processes the changing process of the

clock and the changing process of say a

person's running around it is out of

that relationship in other words that

you get a concept of time and similarly

through being able to measure distances

in a similar way we get a concept of

space you see this is one point of view

that it's an abstraction because force

would be lent to this point of view by

the fact that space itself isn't really

there space is the disturb absent and

you must be very careful not as

whitehead would have said to reify that

is to make a thing out of something that

isn't there at all like saying have an

absence oh boy we Gary Snyder invented a

corporation was called the null and void

the entrust company and it's slogan was

registered your absence with us some

size of business cards made up fortune

which put at the bottom Gary Snyder non

representative but this is of course Zen

humor because then people are always

joking about things not really being

there at all the general feeling of them

is being nobody at all as distinct from

being important and somebody has a kind

of inverse humor to it one becomes the

sort of bag of wind and there's

something about that they design masters

call each other wind bags and rice bags

and things like that because the whole

idea of taking nothingness for real is

somehow funny the other point of view

that I was trying to contrast with this

was rather different that is that just

because they are so imponderable and so

ungettable space is you space is your

consciousness and your consciousness is

not something located in your head

although your head is a way in which it

focused and therefore consciousness can

be altered by a surgeon putting

instruments into the brain but the the

full range of consciousness or the full

range of the mind is the entirety of

space as the continuum in which the

universe exists in rather much the same

way as images exist in a mirror

only here there seems to be no solid

mirror there is an infinitely permeable

continuum space in a Chinese text

called the dungeon or the platform Sutra

attributed to the sixth patriarch of Zen

Buddhism way none he has a passage where

he says that the mind is like the

emptiness of space now he says if you

want to realize this don't exclude

everything from your mind because if

your mind is like space space contains

the earth and the stars and Sun Moon and

the mountains and forests good men and

bad men enlightened men and

unenlightened men everything is in it so

if a person wants to attain an

understanding of the mind merely by

emptying his mind he's making his mind

small instead of great so you cannot

therefore separate space from what it

contains because without the content

there's no container without the

container no content and when you see

that kind of relationship when you see

two apparently very different things

going together inseparably always find

them together you can smell a rat

for example nobody has seen any stuff

that had no shape and nobody has ever

seen a shape that had no stuff there's a

suspicion here then that staff and shape

are the same and likewise I'm improbable

as it may seem you can realize that

space and solid are the same only they

are as it were the same energy showing

itself under two different aspects to a

being who always must see things

two-sided Li which is man man

yah is symmetrical almost see right down

this dividing line two sides to his

brain two eyes

nostrils two ears a symmetrical mouth

two arms two nipples hips legs you see

all balancing except for heart is a

little bit over to one side

and but here he is you see this this to

weight thing man is like a Rorschach

blot he's some mess that was squeezed

unfolded then you unfolded my drill bit

symmetrical and it's a very strange

thing about that you could make a order

out of almost any mess by symmetrize it

in various ways you you know there's a

gadget called a tell either scope which

is a marriage between a kaleidoscope in

the telescope and you can look at things

through it and because it's got mirrors

inside at a 45 degree angle they will

bounce the reflection in a circle which

is very elegant and the more messy that

you think you look at the more

interesting it is with the two lightest

cope because it is through this

balancing process of some sort of

symmetry that order comes about

repetition regularity so the human being

then mean that's two-sided is always

wanting to ask is you is always you wait

is it this or is it that answer yes or

no true or false

black or white and has very difficulty

the most simple-minded the person is the

more difficulty they have in using their

conscious attention to do anything but

estimate these very simple contrast

between the good guys and bad guys you

man you a woman there can be no doubt

see there may be nothing vaguely

in-between no greys no no washes because

a simple mind wants this great precision

which of course you can't have but as

polls you see of one of the greatest

dualities in the world is the disease

the duality of something and nothing

of being and non-being and of course in

our thinking the solid world represents

existence and the space world represents

non-existence the conquest of space

therefore will be the conquest is

non-existent

they this is that our great attempt to

survive by being able to leave this

increasingly plundered planet or

somewhere else in plunder that

For more infomation >> Alan Watts: The Conscious Mind ( Alan Watts Thought ) - Duration: 9:21.

-------------------------------------------

The People You Volunteer With - Duration: 1:00.

Ralph, Indian River Habitat for Humanity Volunteer

You know a lot of friendships get developed working for Habitat

I've worked with doctors, lawyers, insurance agents

car salesmen, farmers, housewives, store clerks

People from all walks of life come here to volunteer their time for Habitat

And I can honestly say I beleive every single one of them

enjoys their time here and puts their best effort into whatever they're doing.

For more infomation >> The People You Volunteer With - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

How to make a skirt (for beginners) - Duration: 4:43.

For more infomation >> How to make a skirt (for beginners) - Duration: 4:43.

-------------------------------------------

How To Manage A Property Out Of State - Duration: 3:15.

Hey everybody! Kris Krohn with REITV.

and today we're talking about putting on

your big boy and best under pants.

If you want to get investing out-of-state

here's the question of the day, how do

you effectively manage a property that

is out of state?

If you have successfully acquired a

great out of state property I hope you

didn't do it with having the end in mind

of having a really great property

manager. Ultimately the success is going

to come down to the type of property

manager you pick now this is where I'm

going to drop kind of a big one on you

if you're just doing real estate on your

own, then a property manager out of state

charging their typical eight ten percent

they're just not going to care very much

about a hundred dollar-a-month

relationship with you. They're not really

incentivized someone like me that does

hundreds of deals? Well, they've got

thousands of monthly reasons thousands

of dollars worth of monthly reasons to

do a great job for me. Frankly, that's why

a lot of people will join my team.

Ideally, what you want to look for is

joining up with an operation that does

bulk real estate. Because frankly, you

want to have a property manager that

doesn't have one property on the line

whether they're doing a good or bad job

but they have 10, properties 100,

properties, or a thousand properties.

Bulk is the best way to give yourself an

advantage and those opportunities exist

out there there are different

organizations that you can team up with

that are networked in areas that are

doing lots of properties and when you

going out of state you want to have as

much muscle behind you as it possibly

can. Bulk buys muscle.

Hey, here's a little bonus for you get involved with

an organization that deals in bulk real

estate. what do I mean by bulk? means that

instead of just doing a deal here and a

deal there what I usually call a mom and

pop shop, I'm looking for an organization

that purchases five ten hundred homes

and is working all of them at the exact

same time and here's the reason why,

It's because they're going to use the stained

carpet the same paint they're going to

use the same tile and what happens is

you end up systematizing real estate and

anytime you can systematize real estate

you're going to do far more successful

real estate

And that my friends is how you invest

successfully in out-of-state real estate.

Now, I wanted to share this little bonus

with you, I've got a team that does all

this for me. We've done nearly a billion

dollars a real estate we love getting

there and and helping the mom and pop

shops people like you and I people

starting from nothing, or or maybe your

first property, or maybe you're more

professional, and you're working on your

20th property, but you aren't access to

the best at estate deals you don't want

to give up ownership and control like

I've been recommending for you. Well,

that's one of the things that my company

does, is that will go in we'll find the

properties will fix them up for you will

do all the work on them and then we make

them available. And, what do you have to

pay to access those services? upfront you

get to pay nothing. So, if you'd like to

learn more about that, click the link

below. But they're not going to give you

that sweet deal unless you say Kris Krohn

sent you. Guys remember pee-wee's

big adventure large bars sencha well in

this case just tell them that I sent you

and my team will look forward to get me

the details under what you can move this

super-awesome out of state successfully mastered.

For more infomation >> How To Manage A Property Out Of State - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

Configuring Konect to Collect Data - Duration: 3:36.

In this video, we'll get Konect set up to collect data from a datalogger with a fixed

IP address.

This could be a CR1000 with an NL 1 16, a CR6, a CR 3 10, or another PakBus datalogger

that is accessible via an IP address.

Before you get going you'll need some information about your station such as: the type of datalogger,

its IP address and port number, and its PakBus address.

Sign in to your Konect account.

Choose Devices and Services from the command bar.

This device is new to my Konect account.

And, it's a datalogger.

A CR1000 to be specific.

If you are connecting to a different datalogger type, select it.

Choose static or fixed IP, because that is how the datalogger has been configured.

Enter its IP address and port number.

Next, the Pak Bus address.

And we'll leave the rest of the defaults.

Next, give your datalogger a meaningful name such as a site identifier.

Entering the location is an optional step.

You can either enter the latitude and longitude, or select its location from a map.

Next, select a storage region.

This is the location nearest your end users rather than where the device is physically

located.

Choose the clock offset from UTC, Coordinated Universal Time.

Click Next.

The scheduled collection interval dictates how often Konect collects data from this station

to update your view or dashboard.

I'll set mine to 15 minutes, and leave the rest of the settings alone.

By default, Konect collects all stored data tables.

You have the option of excluding some by selecting the Let me choose button.

Also by default, Konect collects only new data unless "Collect all existing data on

first collection is selected.

Last, if the datalogger program changes to store additional data Konect can automatically

collect them.

Here select your Konect subscription option, and submit.

Review the summary provided.

I see that I set my collection interval to one hour and 15 minutes instead of just 15

minutes.

To correct that, or make any other change, simply go back to Devices and Services.

And select, Manage.

Select the datalogger and Edit.

Go to the field you want to change, and do so, then Update.

From the same spot under Devices and Services you can view the status of Konect's communication

with your datalogger.

Here you see the status of collection for all your dataloggers.

The site we just added will be listed as unreachable until Konect successfully collects data.

Once that happens, it will be listed as normal.

Other stations may show that the collection interval is in retry mode.

Selecting the info icon shows detailed information about the datalogger, its battery, program

and the state of table collection.

For more information read the Help topics.

For more infomation >> Configuring Konect to Collect Data - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

Introducing FieldNET Advisor - Duration: 3:25.

Are you confident in your irrigation decisions?

Are you weighed down by keeping track of when your crops will need water, knowing how much

to apply, and then making sure all of your pivots are operating as intended?

What if there was a tool that did all of the heavy lifting for you?

A tool that combined your knowledge of the land, years of proven crop science and technology

one that not only advises you on making smarter

irrigation decisions, but also greatly simplifies your irrigation operations?

Introducing FieldNET Advisor.

Leveraging more than 40 years of crop and irrigation research, combined with our proven technology

and volumes of existing data, the patented FieldNET Advisor brings all of this together

in one easy-to-use tool.

FieldNET Advisor compiles all of the inputs and complex calculations to give you a simple

irrigation recommendation, plus, the ability to immediately put those recommendations into

action by allowing you to directly control all your irrigation equipment from the same

web interface.

How does it work?

Simply enter your crop types, hybrids, and planting dates.

Then, FieldNET Advisor takes over, automatically combining it with a soil map of your field,

historical and up-to-the-minute hyper-local and hyper-accurate weather data, and the actual

as-applied irrigation history across your field.

And by tracking your crop's development stage, root depth and its actual water usage,

FieldNET Advisor monitors the amount of moisture available in the soil throughout your field

and forecasts your crop's future water needs.

The result is knowing your crop's irrigation requirement at every stage of crop growth,

across every inch of your field.

With FieldNET Advisor, you are in the driver's seat – it will help you know when and where

to irrigate and equally important – how much to irrigate in each zone.

You can choose to use FieldNET Advisor's continuously updated variable rate irrigation

plans to optimize the water application across your field – or use the information to modify

the recommended irrigation amounts or create entirely new irrigation plans.

By leveraging the wealth of data and proven crop science available into an easy-to-use

irrigation recommendation, FieldNET Advisor gives you the confidence to make faster, better

informed irrigation decisions.

Plus, optional text alerts ensure you are notified when your crops require irrigation

and the seamless integration with FieldNET means you can directly control your irrigation

equipment from the same Fieldnet Advisor web portal so you can act quickly to avoid crop stress

FieldNET Advisor optimizes the water application for every inch of your field and delivers

real-time results to help you ensure that your yields are not negatively impacted by

a lack of water or too much water.

This also reduces your input costs by not wasting precious water, energy, fertilizer

or time.

FieldNET Advisor utilizes award-winning, patented FieldNET technology to bring you an irrigation

management solution unlike any other, one that removes all of the guesswork.

FieldNET Advisor will also show you how optimized irrigation positively impacts crop health,

yield potential, and ultimately your operation's bottom line.

FieldNET Advisor.

The smartest solution in irrigation.

Visit your local Zimmatic dealer or go to FieldnetAdvisor.com to learn more.

For more infomation >> Introducing FieldNET Advisor - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

A Better Covenant - Just a Minute! - April 26, 2017 - Duration: 1:00.

Here are more reasons the New Covenant is better than the old.

First the new covenant gives Hope — Jesus shed his blood so that you could stand before God

as righteous, holy and perfect.

This work guarantees that you will be him forever.

And that's hope.

Also in the New Covenant you are free — You are no longer in bondage to sin and death.

or under the control of sin.

Now you are led by the Spirit.

And as Paul wrote, where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.

And this freedom brings Transformation — That Old Covenant kept you trapped in your sinfulness.

But now that you are free, God's Spirit is transforming you through faith into the

likeness of Christ, from glory to glory.

And that's better.

For more infomation >> A Better Covenant - Just a Minute! - April 26, 2017 - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Nightcore - Forget Me [Lyrics & Spectrum] Saviour - Duration: 3:01.

Take me to incredible places Where I can be faceless

I want to regret everything I do I want to neglect everyone but you

Teach me to care less Teach me I'm careless

Now that you've met me Don't you forget me

Don't you forget me Now that you know me

Do you regret me?

Do you regret me?

Don't you forget me

Maybe I don't, maybe I don't care You should forget about me

Maybe I don't, maybe I don't care You should forget about me

You keep pretending like it doesn't affect you

Take my mind away from these places Leaving no traces of me

I want to resent everything I do I want to replace everyone but you

Tell me to careless I want to be careless

Now that you've met me Don't you forget me

Don't you forget me Now that you know me

Do you regret me?

Do you regret me?

Maybe I don't, maybe I don't care You should forget about me

Maybe I don't, maybe I don't care Enough about today

Enough about this world Enough about myself

Make me more like you Make me less like me

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét