Thứ Tư, 26 tháng 4, 2017

Waching daily Apr 26 2017

Welcome to Kids School

Finger Family Song

Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Let's try again!

Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Thanks for watching! Don't forget to Like and Sucscribe my Channel!

For more infomation >> The finger family song - The family finger nursery rhymes for kids - Kids School - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

AMAZON FAKE REVIEWS - INSTANT POT KITCHEN GADGETS | AMAZON REVIEWS WITH VIVIAN - Duration: 3:15.

I love you guys and welcome back to

another Amazon reviews with Vivian today

we're going to verify the Amazon reviews

for the instapot (instant pot) because this thing has

a ridiculous number of reviews and

they're pretty much all positive so I

thought this would be a great

opportunity to verify if they're real or

fake a lot of people rave about this

product so with this handy little

website we're going to find out if we

should trust the reviews or not what

grade

will they get I'm going to share my

screen with you here and we're going to

find out same time we're going to find

out together okay and the pod right

there then Amazon's choice you look look

at the amount of review on that thing

there is seven I don't think I've ever

let me know in the comments if you've

seen any product on Amazon that have

more reviews than that four and a half

stars seventeen thousand nine hundred

and twenty nine reviews that's crazy to

me come on do you think those are real I

don't know but just sounds odd it sounds

weird if you look at other products on

Amazon I don't know maybe it's just me I

haven't tried this tap on one of my

Vivian trying videos just get it I do

have it on my list of items to purchase

and review but those are some incredible

numbers there alright we're about to

find out it's a number one bestseller on

Amazon Jesus and I've seen them put

their $99 on Amazon I've seen them for

$79 at Walmart just FYI okay our handy

little web sites this is not sponsored I

just happened to stumble upon this

website one day what you're going to do

is you're going to copy the web address

you're going to go to their website

paste it in the search engine and click

on analyze I really don't know what to

think about these reviews either way I'm

going to be surprised as they're fake

I'm going to surprise if they're real

I'm going to be surprised so either way

I have no expectation for this thing

and oh okay they've gotta be I'm

surprised it did not get an A but I

guess there would be some fake ones with

17900 reviews so 80% or high-quality

reviews that is pretty impressive I'm

definitely going to have to get this

product and try it out for myself

says here you can trust the reviews of

this product buy with confidence right

if you have one of these things and you

absolutely love it let me know that in

the comments as well I was just shocked

the amount of people who love this thing

I'm still shocked 17,000 review I don't

think I've seen a product that many

reviews on Amazon not that many positive

reviews are you guys that is it for

another Amazon reviews with Vivian I

hope that you are enjoying these types

of videos they are short sweet and right

to the point if you are enjoying them it

gives a video like so that I know to

continue making them for you if you're

new to the channel subscribe don't

forget to share the video with your

family and your friends and I'll see you

guys in the next one bye

For more infomation >> AMAZON FAKE REVIEWS - INSTANT POT KITCHEN GADGETS | AMAZON REVIEWS WITH VIVIAN - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

How To Get Faster Every Time You Ride Your MTB | Mountain Bike Skills - Duration: 4:03.

- When it comes to gettin' better on the bike,

there really is no replacement for gettin' out and riding

as often as you can.

But here are a few other things to think about as

you're tryin' to improve,

every time you ride.

(intense music)

- Pushing yourself.

If you're not constantly pushing yourself

when you're out on the trail,

you're gonna find yourself in a little glass box

and it's gonna be hard to break out of it.

It doesn't have to be huge steps.

Small steps.

A corner, for instance.

Perfecting that, getting better.

Even jumps.

Hitting jumps can help you progress

and get more

creative and sick at riding bikes.

- Timing yourself out there on the trail

is a great way of pushing your skills.

- Yeah, you can get a mate with a stopwatch

or use something like Strava.

I used to use that quite a lot as a carrot,

try and get fit and steal one of my mate's KLMs.

- (blows out breath) Well.

Right, I'm your mate and I've got a timer.

- Right. - Are you ready?

- I'm ready. - Are you steady?

- I'm steady.

- Go! (grunt of exertion)

(intense music)

- Gah.

How did you get there?

Fast or not?

- Very.

Look at that.

- Oh, nice.

- Very fast.

- Try to really concentrate and think about what you're

doing when you're riding.

Maybe that section that you've ridden

a hundred times on your local trail.

Is there a better line through there?

Could you be a smoother rider?

Then maybe think about learning to pump a bit better,

or even in corners, does it feel like your front

wheel could wash out?

Maybe think about bike set up and practising

your cornering skills.

Thinking about what's going on also

makes a big difference with bike set up.

As an ex-pro, I used to test components

and suspension, often doing repeated runs

on a downhill course against the clock.

But sometimes it's just thinking about how it felt,

and then recording the differences.

So it's actually surprising how quickly

you can coach yourself to set your bike up better,

when you really start to think about it.

- So yeah, take your time to mess

around with all those settings on your bike.

This is a great one.

These spaces under your stem.

I just moved mine

up and it's made a hell of a difference.

Tyre pressures is a good one to mess around with.

Also, don't be scared

to mess around with those settings on your

shocks, your front and your rear.

That can make a big difference; can make you faster

and smoother at the same time.

- Ride with others.

It's great to have a bit of friendly rivalry

to push yourselves on, but also it's great

to have a safety net of having a buddy there

in case you do fall off.

- Exactly.

Following someone that's a little bit quicker

than you, or you're quicker than him,

or egging each other on is great fun.

And it helps you progress.

(grunts in effort)

- Try to empty the tank, physically.

So maybe hit one more climb and descent

than your usual ride,

or maybe just push a slightly harder gear

than is comfortable on that big last climb.

It's just gonna give you a little bit more fitness,

while ultimately, make you a faster rider.

(sharp exhale)

So there you go, there's a few ways

to get faster

every time you ride.

- Exactly.

If you wanna subscribe,

click this little globe right here

and you won't miss another video.

- Click down here for How to Ride Corners Fast.

- Click down here for Five Basic Jump Skills.

- Give us a thumb up like if you

want to get faster on your bike.

For more infomation >> How To Get Faster Every Time You Ride Your MTB | Mountain Bike Skills - Duration: 4:03.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG SUB IN PROGRESS] 161124 Yi Zhi Bo一直播 | LeoLucas 杨业明 & 姚望 - Duration: 1:00:26.

Lucas: Hello~

Lucas: Okay it works now

Lucas: Today's livestream is about Eating Hotpot.

Lucas: Come here

Leo: Oh my goddd

Leo: Wow... this entrance scene...

Lucas: Hey hey don't step on the food

Leo: It's too tall / Lucas: Can you help me move the food

Leo: Today.... is really something

Lucas: Play some music. Its too (awkwardly) quiet. / Leo: (you're) up to something again

Leo: How can it be awkward when I'm around? / Lucas: Wait how do I on this

Lucas: Higher temperature / Leo: What music should I play?

Lucas: You don't play your..... let's start with some gentle / soothing music

Leo: Okay soothing ones. Can't go overboard.

Lucas: How do you turn on this? TT

Leo: Oh wait this isn't a song ( i think he accidentally played the demo or something )

Lucas: Hello hello~ Oh yes today we'll be giving out things for free--

Lucas: SOFTER PLS!!! I want to speak (he sounds like a mom here lm a o)

Lucas: Today we'll be giving out these badges we bought from Korea

Lucas: We've drawn and signed on the packaging, and then we'll randomly pick winners on Weibo and mail them to you~

Leo: Woaaa~ It's of high quality!

Lucas: Yes because we're waiting for the water to boil

Leo: Halloween~ / Lucas: Oh yes today is halloween-

Leo: Oh its thanksgiving / Lucas: What halloween xDDD

(lmao i was confused for a moment halloween in november?? LOL)

Lucas: Today is thanksgiving

Lucas: We don't have turkey so... we're having steamboat instead

Lucas: Wait let's settle this first... one for you

Lucas: Sign on it. Then we'll pick 3 random winners (from those who are watching our live)

(i want it TTTT)

Lucas: Our staffs will contact you~ You can draw an ear up there, up to you.

Lucas: WhAt are yOu even drawing? You're toxic / crazy oUo

Lucas: Show it to them / Leo: Bittergourd. Corn

Leo: How's the song?

Lucas: This song ??? the bgm is too loud sorry :c

Leo: We're sitting kinda far so I can't really see the words (comments)

Lucas: I'm done~ Will send this to a random winner (aww he drew hama how cute e ee )

Leo: How thoughtful / Lucas: There's 3 more pieces

Leo: So our topic today is to eat steamboat and giving away free stuffs

Leo: So we can have some interactions / Lucas: Yes we're quietly waiting for the water to boil

Leo: Lucas loves to eat steamboat. It's scary (how much he eats). / Lucas: It's okay

Leo: God it's really .... amazing

Lucas: Eh there's one more? / Leo: I put it there

Leo: Let me read some comments~

Leo: I feel like the comments are kinda slow

Lucas: We both write on this one / Leo: okay

Lucas: Woaaaa Ferrari / Leo: Shouldn't Ferrari be the highest / fastest? / Lucas: Idk

Lucas: This is a dog badge... I shall draw a dog then

Leo: It's Lamborghini not ferrari oh god

Lucas: Idk what I just drew. / Leo: That's cute. Looks kinda like a cat

Leo: L.O.V.E. love *cues apink luv- any kpop fans here? :^)*

Leo: Again? It's another Lamborghini

Lucas: Aren't you the live emcee? / Leo: I'm not yet / Lucas: How should one emcee (for a live vid)

Leo: Well... okay Thank you! Thank you this friend for-

Lucas: Nono you must read out the name!! It should be like this: Thank you (the person's id) for sending a lamborghini

Leo: How do you see? Thank you 162333 (ID) for sending L.O.V.E xDDDD

Leo: Wait what was that- Oh it passed

Lucas: You're toxic / crazy

Lucas: Why isn't the water boiled?

Leo: Thank you ah chang chang for sending us- / Lucas: Emcee must has tone~ Get high~

Leo: I am already high

Leo: Oh god look they are sending me so many things / Lucas: You're crazy

Lucas: We're still waiting for our water to boil T^T / Leo: So this is why emcee say things like that ( to get benefits ) / Lucas: You're lame

(Eng subs are still in progress~ Do come back frequently to watch the whole vid :-) Updates might be slow as I'm on my exams T^T)

For more infomation >> [ENG SUB IN PROGRESS] 161124 Yi Zhi Bo一直播 | LeoLucas 杨业明 & 姚望 - Duration: 1:00:26.

-------------------------------------------

Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate 9.0.3.0 Crack full version Download - Duration: 1:51.

wondershare video converter crack

wondershare video converter ultimate crack

wondershare video converter 9.0.3.0 crack

wondershare video converter ultimate 9.0.3.0

wondershare video converter ultimate 9.0.3.0 crack

wondershare video converter ultimate 9.0.3.0 serial key

wondershare video converter 9.0.3.0 key

wondershare video converter ultimate crack

For more infomation >> Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate 9.0.3.0 Crack full version Download - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

Solid Food for Baby: What and When - Duration: 8:19.

Hi, everybody. It's Katie. Today, Babydoll and I are going to talk about solid food

introduction and how to tell if she's ready. So one of the first ways is.... this.

Is she interested in what you're doing? Is she grabbing at everything in sight?

She is, so we figured she was ready. So stick with us and we're going to talk

about some of the very first things that we gave to her, some of her first

solid foods, and how to prepare them. So the big question is when do I introduce

solid foods to my baby? I think, first and foremost, that's something that you should

probably talk with your pediatrician about. I mean, I think that's always

something. It's always safe. Before you do anything new with the baby,

talk to your pediatrician. Do your research. I think most things out there,

most things that you're going to read on the internet and most pamphlets are

going to tell you right around six months is a safe time to start.

You don't want to start too early because babies' tummies are probably not ready to

deal with solid food. They've got to mature a little bit, although I have heard

of babies starting as early as four months. So again, that's where it's going

to be handy to talk with your pediatrician about what's best for your particular

circumstance. That being said, with both of my daughters, I started right around

six months. That's when I noticed the most interest, so I knew that it was a safe

time. Six months is a safe time per my pediatrician. So I knew it was safe,

and I was starting to notice there is a lot of interest from the little ones.

So I'm holding the baby and I'm eating food, and they're kind of going like this.

Each bite I put in my mouth, and their mouth is kind of like "Heh. Heh."

Kind of like that. So when they start to notice that you're doing

something like eat, and they want to be a part of it, that's a good time to think,

"Okay, well, maybe we should start to introduce solid foods." Or in the case of

my youngest, if I'm in the kitchen preparing food and she's in the living

room sitting at her bouncer, when she knows I'm in here making food or if I give

her sister a plate of food, she will literally start screeching at me.

And it's not a distressed cry. It's a "Hey, I want in on that action." So those

are probably some pretty good signs. If they start grabbing at your fork while

you're eating or they're watching you or they're yelling at you while you're making

food, those are all good signs that they're probably ready to start trying

stuff out. The first thing I want to talk to you about as far as solid food

introduction is a pear. One of the main reasons that pears was on the list of our

starter foods is because it kind of helps with aiding digestion and doesn't cause

constipation. Apples, you would think, you know, apples is one of those things that

everybody is like, "Oh, start with apples or homemade applesauce." And that's fun,

and I didn't really know that with my first one. I didn't know that it actually

can kind of cause things to slow down in their little tummies.

And so that's one of the reasons that you start with pears,

is because it helps move things along. So what you want to do with the pear is you

want to peel it and then chop it in four and core it. Make sure you get all the

junk out. And then you're going to put it in your steamer over here,

and you're going to steam it until soft. And if you want it a little chunkier,

you can do that. Or if you want to start with a true puree, then you can go ahead

and steam it all the way down until it's really soft. Don't throw away your pear

water because another thing that we're going to talk about today is millet in

lieu of rice cereal. But you can use the water that you use to steam your pears

to cut with the millet because it's going to need water, so you could use that.

So you're getting the little bit of nutrients there from the steamed-down pear

water, and then you're also putting your liquid in there, so it's like two birds

with one stone. So yeah, that's what we're going to start with.

And I'm going to go ahead and get that all set up. We'll be right back.

♪ [music] ♪

Okay, guys. So the next thing I want to talk about on our solid-food introduction

for babies is millet. It's a grain, and you can kind of see it here.

Little, tiny, yellow, circular grain. It's a gluten-free grain. I like it.

I chose to go with millet because it's gluten-free and it has more nutritional

value than just plain white rice cereal. And the other thing is I've noticed,

at least with my first, was when I started introducing solid food, their little

tummies have to figure out what to do with that. And so if you have a regular,

every-day pooper, it's probably going to slow down and you're probably going to

notice your baby is going to stop pooping. And that's kind of scary when you're

Mama and your baby just stops pooping. So anyway, that's why I didn't go with

rice and decided to go with something like millet is because it's not quite as

binding and it's a little bit more nutritious. However, I will tell you,

whatever carb you want to give your baby, do some research and do what you're most

comfortable with. I like millet. You might not. There's other options, but I decided

to go with millet. So for the millet preparation, I have a Baby Bullet.

It's made by the Magic Bullet, and I love it. But I have the Baby Bullet here,

and this is the little container we'll use. And you'll notice the type of blade.

This is actually designed for grains and for breaking them down. And so what you're

going to do is you're going to dump however much millet you want in here

and put it in here. Push the button. Get it going until you get a fine powder.

And I'll show you a picture or a video, whichever one we can fit in there.

I'll show you how it works and what it's going to look like. And then you're going

to prepare it pretty much just like you would rice cereal. You're going to take

your powder out of here. And like we talked about a few minutes ago, if you

save your pear water, then you can use that to cook your millet with. So that's

going to be the preparation for the millet. Another thing I want to talk about

is avocadoes. I probably don't need to convince many of you about the nutritional

benefits of avocado because I think it's pretty well known, but see for yourself.

Google it if you'd like. But avocadoes are a pretty great thing to start with.

I think that's actually the very first thing my oldest daughter had. And I think

actually it's the first thing that my youngest had as well, just because it's

easy, it's soft, they're delicious, and they're pretty full of nutrients. They're

good for you. Good fats. And that's another thing that you want, too,

as you're starting to introduce solid foods is you want to make sure you

have healthy fats for your baby. So the preparation for avocadoes is pretty

simple. All you're really going to do is chop it open, take the seed, throw it

away, scoop out the contents, and put it on a plate and mash it up. I added salt

because I'm in the camp of "Why feed your baby boring food?" But you can do whatever

you want. That's, again, another preference. But I added salt and they both

really like avocadoes, which is awesome because as my oldest has kind of gone

through her picky-eating stuff, I could always get her to eat avocado. So I don't

feel so bad because I can get something green on her plate. So avocadoes,

I'm a huge fan of avocadoes.

That's it, guys. Thanks so much for tuning in and watching our video today.

I'd like to encourage you to check out our channel. We have almost 40 videos about

mommyhood and babies and all kinds of stuff relating to the journey of

motherhood, or I should say parenthood in general. So we'd love for you to check out

our channel and subscribe and click Like on our videos if you like them.

We also have a Facebook page and a blog that we would love for you to check out

and start joining in on the conversations with us. So I hope you guys are doing

well. Best of luck in your solid-food feeding for the babies, and have a good

rest of your day. Bye!

For more infomation >> Solid Food for Baby: What and When - Duration: 8:19.

-------------------------------------------

MASHUP MUSICALES | Musical theatre and movies | 1930 - 2017 | Marina Damer ft. Fabio Arrante - Duration: 6:02.

Somewhere over the rainbow

Skies are blue

And the dreams that you dare to dream

Really do come true

María

I just kissed a girl named María

and suddenly I found

how wonderful a sound can be

What could permitting some prophet of doom

to wipe every smile away?

Life is a cabaret, old chum

so come to the Cabaret.

Night fever, night fever

we know how to do it

Gimme that night fever, night fever

we know how to show it

I met a girl crazy for me

met a boy cute as can be

Summer sun, something´s begun

but ah! oh, the summer nights

oh well ah, well ah, well ah ¡UH!

This is the dawning of the

age of Aquarius, age of Aquarius

Aquarius

Aquarius

Fame, I´m gonna live forever

I´m gonna learn how to fly

HIGH!

I feel it comin´ together

People will see me and the sun will come out tomorrow

bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow

there´ll be sun

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow

They´re always a day away

What a feeling!

Being´s believing

I can have it all, now I´m dancing for my life

And I´ve had the time of my life

No, I never felt this way before

Yes, I swear

It´s the truth

And I owe it all to you

I will follow him

Follow him wherever he may go

There isn´t an ocean too deep

A mountain so high you can keep

Keep him away

You can try to resist

Try to hide from my kiss

but you know, but you know that you

can´t fight the moonlight, no

you can´t fight it

It´s gonna get to your heart

Come what may

Come what may

I will love you

until my dying day

I´d sooner buy defying gravity

Kiss me goodbye, defying gravity

I think I´ll try defying gravity

and you won´t bring me down

We´re breaking free!

We´re soarin´

Flyin´

There´s not a star in heaven that we can´t reach

If we´re trying

Yeah, we´re breaking free

oh, we´re breaking free

Yes, I´ve been brokenhearted

Blue since the day we parted

Why, why, did I ever let you go?

Mamma Mia, now I really know

But there are dreams that cannot be

And there are storms we cannot weather

I had a dream my life would be

Now life has killed the dream I dreamed

City of stars,

are you shinning just for me?

For more infomation >> MASHUP MUSICALES | Musical theatre and movies | 1930 - 2017 | Marina Damer ft. Fabio Arrante - Duration: 6:02.

-------------------------------------------

セツゴンのよく使う英語表現60(21)~(24) - Duration: 3:14.

For more infomation >> セツゴンのよく使う英語表現60(21)~(24) - Duration: 3:14.

-------------------------------------------

$15,000 DIY Serenity Tiny House on Wheels - Duration: 2:23.

$15,000 DIY Serenity Tiny House on Wheels

For more infomation >> $15,000 DIY Serenity Tiny House on Wheels - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

Why I'm making lots of skin videos - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Why I'm making lots of skin videos - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

GLOWY NO MAKEUP LOOK! | everyday makeup tutorial 2017 - Duration: 2:32.

For more infomation >> GLOWY NO MAKEUP LOOK! | everyday makeup tutorial 2017 - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

Patton Oswalt On New Thriller 'The Circle,' Tom Hanks And 'MST3K' | TODAY - Duration: 4:36.

>>> HE'S AN ACTOR, WRITER, PRODUCER, GRAMMY-WINNING AND

EMMY-WINNING STANDUP COMIC, WHO HAS APPEARED IN OVER 160 FILMS

AND TV SHOWS. >> WE'RE TALKING ABOUT THIS

FINE, YOUNG GENTLEMAN RIGHT HERE.

PATTON OSWALTT, AND SOME OF HIS ROLLS INCLUDES SPENCE ON "THE

KING OF QUEENS." AND ONE OF YOUR FAVORITES WHEN

HE VOICED REMY ON "RATATOUILLE." >> NOW, HE IS SHOWING A DARKER

SIDE ON "THE CIRCLE." HE PLAYS THE CO-FOUNDER OF AN

INTERNET COMPANY WHO IS EAGER TO MAKE A NEW HIRE'S RADICAL IDEA A

REALITY. >> YOU COULD PAY YOUR TAXES,

VOTE, PAY YOUR PARKING TICKET, ALL THROUGH YOUR CIRCLE ACCOUNT.

WE'D SAVE USERS HUNDREDS OF HOURS OF INCONVENIENCE.

WE'D SAVE THE GOVERNMENT BILLIONS.

>> HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS. >> WE COULD ELIMINATE HALF OF IT

OVERNIGHT. >> WHY WOULDN'T THE GOVERNMENT

JUST BUILD A SIMILAR SERVICE? WHY DO THEY NEED US?

>> IT WOULD COST TOO MUCH. THEY DON'T HAVE THE EXPERTISE.

WE ALREADY HAVE THE INFRASTRUCTURE.

>> YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT. >> GOVERNMENT NEEDS US MORE THAN

WE NEED THEM. >> OOH.

ALL RIGHT. >> GOOD MORNING.

>> THIS IS -- HI, GUYS. THAT'S A WEIRD THING TO LAY ON

YOUR VIEWERS WHILE THEY'RE HAVING THEIR COFFEE.

THIS OMINOUS SCENE -- >> YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED OUR SHOW

A LOT. >> YOU LIKE TO SHAKE PEOPLE ON

THEIR WAY TO WORK? >> LET'S TALK ABOUT THE CONCEPT.

IT STRIKES A CHORD, ESPECIALLY NOW, DOESN'T IT?

>> ESPECIALLY IT STRIKES A CHORD WHEN YOU WATCH -- WHAT I LOVE

ABOUT THE MOVIE IS, THEY SHOW HOW EVERYONE IN THE MOVIE, IN

THEIR HEADS, IT'S BEST INTENTIONS.

THIS IS A GREAT IDEA. I'M HERE TO HELP.

AND THEY CAN'T SEE HOW IT'S ABOUT TO GO WRONG.

THESE AREN'T, LIKE, EVIL -- THESE AREN'T RUBBING THEIR HANDS

TOGETHER, SUPERVILLAINS. THESE ARE -- NO.

I'M HERE TO HELP PEOPLE OUT. AND YOU CAN SEE BEFORE THEY CAN

WHERE THIS IS ABOUT TO GO WRONG. IT'S PRETTY AMAZING.

>> I HEARD THAT YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO AUDITION FOR THIS ROLE.

THE DIRECTOR SAW YOU AS THIS CHARACTER.

HOW DOES THAT MAKE YOU FEEL? >> THAT'S A LITTLE WEIRD.

THAT HE SEES ME AS THIS -- I MEAN, LOOK.

I'M GLAD TO BE SCENE AS A CEO. THAT PART I'LL TAKE.

>> DESCRIBE THE OTHER PART OF THE PERSONALITY, THOUGH.

>> YEAH. THE OTHER PART OF THE

PERSONALITY IS, HE'S -- I SAW HIM AS A DICK CHENEY TO TOM

HANK'S GEORGE BUSH, WHERE HE IS THE -- HE'S THE GUY THAT'S NOT

GOOD AT BEING IN PUBLIC. AND YOU KNOW, HE LETS THE TOM

HANKS GUY DO THAT, WHERE HE'S THERE, COUNTING THE NUMBERS AND

RULING THE WORLD. >> WHAT IS THAT LIKE, THOUGH?

YOU'RE WORKING WITH ONE OF THE MOST ICONIC ACTORS OUT THERE,

TOM HANKS. YOU'RE IN A LOT OF SCENES WITH

HIM. >> YES.

IT WAS -- IT WAS WEIRD FOR ME BECAUSE I'M SUCH A HUGE MOVIE

BUFF. I'VE BEEN ON THE TOM HANKS TRAIN

SINCE "BACHELOR PARTY." IT WASN'T -- I'M NOT --

>> "TURNER AND HOOCH." >> HE WAS AMAZING IN THAT.

HE IS AMAZING IN THAT MOVIE. THIS IS A GUY THAT'S HAD -- HE'S

HAD ONE OF THE CAREERS THAT, LIKE, BOGEY OR CARRY GRANT HAVE,

THAT LONGEVITY HAVE, THROUGH DIFFERENT DECADES.

AS A MOVIE BUFF TO DO CASUAL SCENES WITH HIM, FELT SURREAL.

I'M ACTING WITH A PIECE OF FILM HISTORY RIGHT NOW.

I'LL BET HE LOVED BEING CALLED FILM HISTORY.

SORRY, TOM. YOU'RE YOUNG AND VIBRANT.

THERE GOES MY -- >> A CHANCE FOR THE SEQUEL.

>> AND TRIANGLE, THEY'RE WRITING IT.

>> DYLAN IS EXCITED ABOUT ANOTHER OF YOUR PROJECTS.

>> THE FACT THAT YOU'RE PART OF THE REBOOT OF "MYSTERY SCIENCE

THEATER 3000." I LOVE IT.

YOU'RE A BIG FAN. >> OH, YES.

>> BACK IN MY EARLY 20s -- I COULD RECITE THOSE OLDER

EPISODES. >> "PUMA MAN."

>> WITH THE WHINIEST HERO. AND THE SIDEKICK -- STUDENT

SHOULDN'T THAT BE THE GUY? IT'S THE WEIRDEST MOVIE.

>> SUCH A PLEASURE TO HAVE YOU HERE

For more infomation >> Patton Oswalt On New Thriller 'The Circle,' Tom Hanks And 'MST3K' | TODAY - Duration: 4:36.

-------------------------------------------

Fivefold - Not The Only One [HD | Lyrics] - Duration: 3:01.

I've never been a saint Never claimed to be

I make the same mistakes as everybody

I'm like a house of glass All is so see through

Pictures from my past Hanging across this room

My own worst enemy Staring at me in mirror

Look into my eyes and maybe you can see that

I'm, I'm not the only one

That will not fade out like everyone

This is over now I will stand my ground

Never backing down

I know these demons wait to devour me

And that I lie awake in fear of these dreams

I swear I've lost my mind, can I find my way

But somehow deep inside I still feel I can change

Feeling that something here's got a hold on me

But I'm not stopping now, gonna make you see that

I'm, I'm not the only one

That will not fade out like everyone

This is over now I will stand my ground

Never backing down

Jaded, I'm a victim of myself

Hated, I'm rising above this hell

Breaking free, taking me far from here

Can you see the change in me leaving there

I'm, I'm not the only one

That will not fade out like everyone

This is over now I will stand my ground

Never backing down

I'm, I'm not the only one

That will not fade out like everyone

This is over now I will stand my ground

Never backing down

I've never been a saint

Never claimed to be

I make the same mistakes

For more infomation >> Fivefold - Not The Only One [HD | Lyrics] - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Can you convince someone you care about to eat healthy? - Duration: 5:55.

- Hey guys, Robby here from CrossFit South Bend.

Today we are gonna try to answer the question,

how do I convince someone who I really care

about, to eat healthy?

I know that they have this chronic health condition

that is making their life very hard

to live, I know that they're overweight,

I know that they don't feel good about themselves.

How do I convince them to eat healthy

and better their lives?

And, typically if you're asking this question,

you're someone who has seen the benefits yourself

of eating healthy and you want

to help others and understandably so.

So, the first thing I want to say before

I give you the answer to this question

is, you're to be applauded for trying

to do something nice for people that you care about.

Obviously that's something that you're trying

to do out of generosity and kindness.

That being said, you can't do this.

It's pretty much impossible to do.

And I know that's probably not the answer

that you wanted to hear, but both as

a nutrition coach and someone who has seen

this happen personally first-hand

and from some of my mentors in the field,

like Robb Wolf, who is one of the leaders

in the healthy nutrition community

whose parents to their dying day were smokers

and drinkers, even though their son was

a healthy nutrition coach, this isn't something you can do.

And it's very understandable that you would want

to do it, but you need to understand

that there is nothing you can do

or say to convince someone to eat healthy.

They have to come to it themselves.

And you might be asking, is there anything I can do to help?

Number one, almost do the exact opposite

of what you're trying to do right now,

which I know sounds counter-intuitive,

but have you ever met someone who was more likely

to do something the more they were told to do it?

Typically as adults, it's the exact opposite, right?

So if someone tells us what to do,

whether it's a friend or a significant other

and they kind of belabor the point

and they're dogmatic about it, and oh you need

to start eating healthy, stop eating that bread.

We just kind of view them as a jerk, right?

We just kinda say, you're being really pushy

and this is really making me feel uncomfortable.

It's very rare that you're going

to convince someone that way.

So, that's really not gonna work,

so stop doing that, in general.

That's not really going to help.

So, what can you do instead?

Number one, be the example, be the example.

Instead of talking about all of these great benefits

and being the proselytizer, which no one really likes,

just by the way, instead of being the health

proselytizer, be an example.

Just eat the way that you think is healthiest,

and continue to eat your real whole food,

and people will see the benefits.

They will understand, and they will be much more likely

to take advice from you just by watching

what happens with you than if you repeatedly

tell them what to do.

So that's number one.

Number two, if someone is really genuinely

interested, send them some details,

send them some information on it.

After they ask you, don't send this unsolicited,

don't be a jerk about it.

If you think they need to lose weight,

but they haven't asked you about how to lose weight,

don't send them an article about how to lose weight.

So if they ask you, then send them some general information.

And if they want to follow-up from there,

then you can talk about it.

Number three, never under any circumstances talk

about this in a food context.

So this is like politics and religion.

The last thing you should ever talk

about at dinner or lunch or breakfast,

or any sort of special occasion

is what you should be eating.

This is the worst place to talk about this.

And again, I'm talking about this both

from personal experience, from my mentors

in the field, from the people I've coached,

this is the worst place to talk about this stuff.

You are not going to convince someone who

is sitting there eating a roll of bread

in front of you not to eat gluten

because of all this that and the other thing

that you're listening out right then and there.

That is the worst time to do it,

so don't talk about those things in that context.

And then lastly, make peace with the way things are.

We've talked about this in other videos

with regard to mindfulness and making your peace

with the way things are.

The truth is we all only have so much control

over what we can do, and you could do

the best job of trying to make these rational arguments,

this that and the other thing, this piece of evidence.

I come from a philosophy background.

Before I got into health and nutrition,

I was a philosophy grad student

and we did tons and tons of debating.

And one of the things we all found out

was, it's very, very rare no matter how much you try

to present a rational argument to someone,

that they will accept it just purely

on the basis of reason.

There's a lot of emotion and psychology

and other things that go into it.

So make peace with the fact that you may just not

be able to do this.

And I have certainly had this many times

as a health coach where I know that there

are people that I can help who have come

to me and have issues that they need help with,

but they are not willing to put in the effort to get help.

They say the equivalent of, well,

I want to get better, but I don't want

to change my diet, what can you do for me?

And the answer is, nothing.

So, at the end of the day, you need

to make peace with the fact that there might just

be certain situations where you can't convince

people, and that's okay.

Do what you can for you and for your health,

and for those who want to be helped,

provide them with information, don't brow-beat them,

don't be pushy, but give information,

and then if someone doesn't want to be convinced,

that's just all you can do, okay?

So, hopefully that gives you a bit

of a better sense of how to deal with these situations.

Thank you guys so much for tuning in,

and we'll see you next time.

For more infomation >> Can you convince someone you care about to eat healthy? - Duration: 5:55.

-------------------------------------------

Female Barber From South FL Tells Her Story - Duration: 11:45.

Can you rap? of course I can

let me put on the instrumental

(Clears throat)

Get em!

SIKE!

I can't rap, seriously though let's do it, let's do a freestyle, come on

Iman's in the building, she's talking, she's saying we don't know what...

alright, this is the kind of music I like

I know it's recording

so, my name is Iman, I'm a Barber, licensed Barber at that

don't let these people..

make sure you look for a license

gotta have them papers

yea make sure you look for that license because

I see some crazy stuff out there I started school in 2015, August of 2015

I finished in...program is like 10 to 12 months so I finished in June of 2016

and after that I had never cut before like ever in my life before

you know, it was, I didn't expect all the book work that comes with barbering

I thought it was just all haircuts all day

you mean the details like, you know, you actually

have to learn the...

Yea, I didn't know...no actually like the, as far as sanitation and all that stuff

just book work period, like so much stuff you learn barbering

like history of barbering, how to be professional Anatomy and Physiology

so much attached to it that I never thought Barbers needed to know

so, after I finished school in June of 2016 I was like, I went to like a shop

it was like a, I don't know was that shop associated with the school...

no no no, separate, it was, yea after I got licensed

you know I was feeling all good so I went to the shop

and, it was my sister's ex boyfriend who owned the shop so, you know, that's why I went there

because I'm like huh, it's a little familiar, I get a, you know, a break on the rental chair

weekly you know, a little bit of discount

after I left the shop or whatever

what did I do

I was home...no no no

I had started working at this other shop in Miami

because I was living in Miami at the time

and it was a really good shop It was like a little bit too experienced for me

like everyone there had like, lots of years

of experience I had just started cutting only for like

a few months at that point, like professionally

so, you know I was trying to keep up but, nonetheless, I couldn't keep up

I had just started, but I did learn a lot while I was there

and since I was like the underdog, since I didn't get that much clientele I was just

like, basically working on walk ins and stuff like that

I started to think outside the box like oh what can I do for clientele

so, I, you know, had a list of people like on Instagram like

local artists, upcoming artists, all kind of people that were local and had some kind

of notoriety or a lot of followers people who were popular like celebrities

yea, like Instagram famous, Instagram famous so I started reaching out to these people

I reached out to this one guy from a radio station down there his name is DJ Bulletproof

I reached out to him and this other radio personality named Papa Keith

So when I actually got there, I cut DJ Bulletproof and then I cut Papa Keith

long story short, I was able to cut both of them that day

and like I'm a rookie, like, and they were like, you know, local celebrities

but celebrityis still a celebrity

so, you know it was pretty

so you actually cut some like... yea, so, and I was actually cutting them

for a while consistently like Papa Keith, like to a point I even started cutting him

at his house

like, it was you know the relationship definitely developed

and, you know, it was feeling good and then, you know

it was some things that looking in retrospect

that I did slack on

lessons definitely learned, and eventually it got to a point where, you know, fast forward

he, I don't cut him at this moment to this day I don't cut him

but you know we're still cool

So long story short, and he tips like very well

shout out to Papa Keith, but (LOL)

that's all you remember huh?

yea but, no like he's still cool

so, moving forward

well actually rewind.

I used to go, it's called famous Friday so I used to go to the radio station

and cut them there and then every Friday they would have like

a local celebrity or like even a big time celebrity

and, I would go there and I would just like, listen to the show and I would cut him immediately

after or during the show actually so

this rapper called Ball Greezy

he's a local rapper from Miami

I met him, like we exchanged contact information

but nothing ever came of it

I met a few other like local rappers and stuff like that

but you never like actually used the number

to contact him or just text

well the thing about it is that he gave me his number

so I was like that's a bit backwards like

I'm the person that's performing the service I think you should have my number

so I was a little confused so maybe he thought you'd hit him up like...

but no, so I did that like a few weeks later I just was like ok you know, this is Iman

from the radio station

I just wanna let you know...

from where?

the radio station, where I met him at

and I was just saying, let him know like hey you know

I'm available for a video shoot, house calls, hotel calls, like whatever you need I'm there

never got a response from him

who was that again?

his name is Ball Greezy

yea, but he has locks so

all he gets is a tape

outline so, it's not really much to cut for him

from you explaining that I can tell why living in a big city like Fort Lauderdale

can be beneficial to you because

you know, rappers obviously, tend to live

in those kinda big cities as well

and then another local rapper named Billy Blue

I hit him up on Instagram like

I'm persistent like I will probably slide in the

you have Instagram?

yea, I slide in the DMs a lot, so (LOL)

I hit him up probably twice and on a second occasion

I'm like hey, you know I think I messaged you before and I was like,

but I just wanna, you know, remind you again that I'm a Barber

I told him I would love to cut his hair and he didn't respond to the message but it shows

that he read it, and he just starts following me on Instagram

I'm like, I mean I guess that's a start

I guess at some point he'll...

he's following you so that's something

yea, so, but I'm like it's just still, I don't know

I am kind of upset that I lost, you know

my best clientele like he's the big guy like we listen to the radio

and even my students now that I'm a Barber instructor

like they even hear

they used to hear me on the radio sometimes, and they used to hear the guy shouting me out

and... what radio?

103.5 The Beat, South Florida

Miami, Fort Lauderdale -Miami

West Palm to Miami really

so I kinda you know, I messed up that clientele

because I know it's my lack of coming prepared

that's the only thing I can think of

he honestly went back to his..

you didn't really lose it, right? because, you just haven't been as active as

you used to be before... well, I called him..

if you want to get it back then you just need to start messaging and...

ok but that specific clientele Papa Keith, I feel like I lost him and I messaged him

and he's like oh you know I'm just gonna bounce back between the two of you guys

I haven't really heard from him and I don't really like, believe in like chasing after

people like that, regardless of whether it's a job or anything in life I don't

I don't want, ever wanna feel like I'm as long as you don't do it like you're desperate

like you...

yea I don't wanna feel like I'm harassing someone

if you're about your business then you...

but I don't want to ever feel like I'm harassing someone

like we have already established my position

and that I'm available if you want me

and you have my contact information

so I don't wanna harass anyone

so...

you know I still have like, at this point

it's really bad I only have like one loyal client

that comes back continuously

and I usually try to treat him better than my other clients

because he's the one that has showed the most loyalty

better as in taking more time?

not necessarily like I'll throw in free services

for him just because, you know

He comes back?

yea, like he's loyal clientele and stuff that doesn't really cost me money

just cost me time, and I guess time is money but

if I have nothing else planned

if it's gonna cost me an extra 30 minutes, then I'll do it

you know, cause I know he's gonna come back and

you know he's loyal, you want loyal clients, people that are gonna always come to you

that don't want another Barber to touch their head

and you know, honestly at this point now since I still only

to date, probably only been cutting like professionally almost a year, since I've been out of school

I could reach out to a lot more people

but at this point I feel like I'm still kinda

like honing my skills, so I don't wanna jump out there

and...

I don't wanna jump out there and just you know get these good clientele and just mess them up

so I'm kinda just like taking my time

even as I go to work every day

you know I cut the students there I'm still learning, I watch

I even watch other students that have been cutting already previously

I watch them

I got another technique from this other Barber I used to work with who's like really good

really sold out, always booked

where is he at?

he's in Miami, he needs to get his license so I'm not gonna put him out there

but he needs to get his license and

alright but, he needs his license

and I already have my license so last time I just stopped by just to say what's up to him

you know, I usually go down there just to watch him cut

I haven't been there, before last week I haven't been there in a few months

so, you know I realize he needs help so I'm like thinking in my head

good ole Barber needs service

so I'm definitely gonna reach out to him

I'll teach him since that's what I do Monday through Friday anyway

he's your client right?

no no he's another Barber

I wish I had his clientele, so (LOL)

he, you know I'm willing to help him study and prepare for

has any of your co-workers or people there, you know, ever asked you to do their edges

or...

well the good thing about it is that when I was at that shop I kinda felt in a sense inadequate

because they were so much better than me, you know

I just felt really bad

about my own skills I felt insecure but then now that I'm at school, like

most of my students have never cut ever before, and they think I'm the best Barber that exists,

so it's like...

You got them skills yea, you know I have some skills

don't get me wrong like beards, oh my gosh, flawless

like I might even just re-do your beard

really?

yea I brought my stuff is it like, can you see, I mean you were telling me

what was wrong with it earlier so I...

well your (blop?) but yea

I can work miracles with beards

let me just just you my work

For more infomation >> Female Barber From South FL Tells Her Story - Duration: 11:45.

-------------------------------------------

What To Expect From A Hearing Test - Audiology Design - Duration: 2:52.

[soft guitar strumming]

[Text on screen] Audiology Design What to Expect at a Hearing Test

[Narrator]: A comprehensive hearing test is a

painless, non-invasive, quick and inexpensive exam

that typically takes 30 to 45 minutes for most adults

depending upon the required tests.

Upon completion of the hearing test,

the hearing professional will be able to tell you

if you do have hearing loss and

if you are a hearing aid candidate.

The hearing test begins by your hearing professional

taking a thorough case history which may include

questions covering topics such as

history of noise exposure,

family history of hearing loss,

history of ear or hearing problems,

and current hearing loss symptoms you are experiencing.

Next, the hearing professional will examine your ear canals and eardrum

with a specialized ear light called an otoscope.

This is necessary to check for issues such as

wax in your ear canal or infection of the middle ear.

[Audiologist to patient]: Now, we're going to go into the test room.

[Narrator]: Finally, it is time to begin the hearing test.

You will be placed in the sound treated test booth or a quiet room.

During the hearing test, a series of tones

of different frequencies, also known as pitches,

as well as speech signals will be presented

to each year separately through earphones.

You will respond to test signals

either by a hand raised, pushing a button,

or in the case of speech signals,

repeating what was heard.

[Audiologist]: Stairway [Patient]: Stairway

[Audiologist]: Cowboy [Patient]: Cowboy

The lowest levels of the test signals you can hear at least half of the time

are called your hearing thresholds.

Thresholds are plotted for each frequency and each ear

on a chart called in audiogram.

Further tests may be conducted during the test.

Your ability to understand words or sentences at different levels

may be assessed.

Tympanometry, or testing of the middle ear function,

may also be assessed.

Following the test, your hearing professional

will discuss with you the results of the hearing test

by reviewing the audiogram in detail with you.

[Audiologist to patient]: This is the hearing test results. We spot . . .

[Narrator] Your type and degree of hearing loss

will be explained as well as

difficulties your hearing loss may be causing.

Treatment options and recommendations will also be discussed

to determine the next step in your

hearing health care plan.

[Audiologist]: If you suspect you have hearing loss,

the first step towards diagnosis and treatment of hearing loss

is to have your hearing tested.

Early diagnosis and prompt treatment

are important with hearing loss

and will result in the most successful outcome.

Call a hearing professional today

to take that first step.

[Guitar chord]

For more infomation >> What To Expect From A Hearing Test - Audiology Design - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy - Tulsa - Duration: 2:43.

One of the hallmarks of getting older is a decline in hormone levels.

Production of estrogen, testosterone, and many other hormones start to taper off

when we reach our 20s and 30s.

This change in hormones leads to many symptoms, such as: anxiety, depression, fatigue,

erectile dysfunction, migraines, weight gain, and low libido.

Good news is, there is a safe, natural way to get it all in balance.

We're Drs. Mark & Michele Sherwood, of the Functional Medical Institute.

At our clinic we use bioidentical hormone replacement therapy to help you

feel like yourself again.

The first thing we do is test levels of various hormones in your blood.

Then, the goal is to restore the levels back to where they were in your physical prime

so you can look and feel better than you have in years.

Through testing, we are able to prescribe the perfect dose for optimal balance.

This degree of personalization offers all patients a hormone regimen

that is just right for them.

To get hormones back in balance, we use bioidentical hormone pellets, which are identical to what

your body would naturally produce.

These pellets are placed under your skin to consistently release small, physiologic

doses of hormones, providing optimal therapy.

Unlike typical oral and transdermal forms of therapy - which produce "roller coaster" effect of

hormone levels - bioidentical hormone pellets is the only method of therapy that provides

sustained hormone levels throughout the day, for up to 6 months,

without any "roller coaster" effect.

Some of the benefits of bioidentical hormone replacement therapy include:

prevention of osteoporosis, protection from heart disease, increased lean muscle mass,

decreased fat, improved libido, consistency in moods, and much, much more.

Because the hormones we use are completely natural, pellet therapy is ideal for those

wanting to balance their hormones, without the drawbacks of using

synthetic forms of replacement.

If you think you're struggling with hormone imbalance, the next step is to schedule an

appointment so we run tests to find out what is really going on in your body.

We'll use these results to develop your customized plan

and get you feeling like yourself once again.

For more infomation >> Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy - Tulsa - Duration: 2:43.

-------------------------------------------

MORNING HABITS II MOTIVATIONAL TIPS BY MRS NISHI MALHOTRA II - Duration: 3:29.

Hello friends..we are back again.

Do subscribe to our channel & like the video once you are through with it.

We spoke about the Golden Hour.

We are going to talk about some good habits that we can develop

By getting up early in the morning.

Get up early. Be an early riser. What happens when you get up early?

If you see the sunrise, its so beautiful. isn't it?

Just feel the calmness of the morning

It sense you such good singer . Your subconscious will take in the best part of you.

The determination with which you get up, will take you far.

Be an early riser.

Tim Cook, The CEO of Apple gets up at 4:30 am

And starts sending emails to everybody

His mind is fresh , agile.

And he knows what he's talking about & so he sense the tone of the day very well.

Next is get into a fitness regime.

Work it out, burn the calories & see how good you will feel.

Take a long and relaxing shower

You know that the best things happen in the washroom

Archimedes, he discovered the law of buoyancy in the bathtub, isn't it?

So why don't you just relax and it will also help your mind and soul.

Just take a nice long shower

And you may hit upon many many new ideas.

After the long shower, do not miss your breakfast.

Breakfast is very important

It is important to have a good heavy breakfast.

Sit down with your family, have a good breakfast & start your day well.

Also current affairs, news are a very important part of our lives.

Many of us don't even look at the newspapers, we don't know what's going around

Don't you think its important to know what is going around ?

It may make a huge difference to your work, to your existence

You may learn a lot, you have to understand what trends are on what is going on

It is going to impact your work and personality

Next, you must also be very aware of what your competitors are doing.

You need to cope up, its a fast pace.

You need to cope up, so why don't you go and visit the social handles of your competitors.

And understand where they are trending into

And you need to workup to that level, isn't it?

Another thing important for the day is, To-do list

You must have a daily plan, you must know what you have to do.

And when you reach the office, take up the hardest job first.

Because your mind is fresh .

You must have notice, all of you are working

That your mind works better before lunch , post lunch all of us tend to get a little-little slower

And a little lazier, right !!

So what we need to do, take up the hard jobs in the morning.

Finish them and then move on, move on to the easier tasks.

It is very important to visualise your success.

Every morning you get up, visualise your success.

Visualisation is what will build your determination

Is what will move you forward

And its what, once you win over yourself

Once you win over your thoughts, I'm sure you are going to have a great day.

So morning habits can take you far.

So friends, I hoe you like the video.

Thank you..

For more infomation >> MORNING HABITS II MOTIVATIONAL TIPS BY MRS NISHI MALHOTRA II - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

Good News: Dogs Are Still Better Than Humans - Duration: 1:08.

Big dog in a little bed.

Kenny, a sweet dog in Indiana, is sleeping in a little bed!

Because his owner ordered a bed for him online and accidentally ordered an extra small.

But Kenny was like, "NO BIG DEAL!

Why are we harping?

I love this bed."

He's like, "I love this bed for my head or I'll just sit a little bit on it.

Or look at me, one hand on the bed, one hand over here."

This is like when you give someone a present and you can tell they hate it, but they're

like, "Huh, I love it.

I'm gonna wear this.

I love this sweater.

It's a camel?

So I look like a camel in it?

Oh, I love that.

And the hump...

That's so fun.

And if I zip, it makes a noise.

Whaaat???"

You're like, "If you don't like it, you don't have to wear it."

And they're like, "I love it.

I love this sweater and I definitely think I'm gonna wear it... around."

Big dog in a little bed.

I love Chris Farley.

For more infomation >> Good News: Dogs Are Still Better Than Humans - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

Congratulations... You win! - Duration: 3:28.

This is the face of someone who just got back from school!

I apologize because this video was supposed to be filmed and posted yesterday

But I couldn't do it

because I had school all day, and then after that I went to a birthday party

of one of my dear friend Salma

Wohoo

Anyway

Today, I'm announcing the giveaway winner, the lucky, lucky winner

And we're using a program

I'm upgrading my ga... omg.

I... I... wasn't looking at that... of course I wasn't!?!

*closes tabs*

So, I'm gonna first pick a Random comments picker

let's go for this one

SO

The winner will be announced in...

3... 2... 1...

The winner is Salma Meskine

Congratulations Salma!

Your comment was...

*reads comment*

Congrats Salma!

I'm really happy for you!

I'm gonna leave a comment under yours

I hope I'll be getting an answer from you!

Because I'll be needing some personal info

so

Congrats and sorry for those who didn't win

I only had to pick one winner

because you know you can't split one book

BUT

I'm gonna be doing other giveaways

because it's fun

Okay... bye!

Woohoo!

I'm home alone that's why I'm making so much noise!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét