subscribe
to brown guy channel
by clicking the subscribe button
click the bell
button
to turn
the notifications
on
-------------------------------------------
Cristiano Ronaldo VS Lionel Messi ● Taki Taki X Shape Of You ᴴᴰ - Duration: 3:33.
-------------------------------------------
Origami Foldable Steel 6Tier Bookshelf - Duration: 11:35.
For more infomation >> Origami Foldable Steel 6Tier Bookshelf - Duration: 11:35. -------------------------------------------
How to monitor FPS,CPU,GPU and RAM usage with MSI Afterburner & RivaTuner - Duration: 2:43.
For more infomation >> How to monitor FPS,CPU,GPU and RAM usage with MSI Afterburner & RivaTuner - Duration: 2:43. -------------------------------------------
DIY Soundbar and Docking Station - Clean up my Desk forever - - Duration: 7:51.
I think I just built the perfect sound bar well at least for me it is most of
us dream about a nice clean desk setup like this from David Zhang I mean doesn't
look fantastic besides its minimalistic beauty it's
also very ergonomic clean and you don't have cables lying around who wouldn't
love to work on a table like this meet you but my reality was different on my
desk next to my computer monitor mouse and keyboard I have two speakers and a
cable remote a USB 3 docking station HDMI hub a USB switch and an external
hard drive and of course every single piece needs a wire for me a clean test
setup means removing as many wires as possible thank you David and I agree but
let's face another issue first this is how your monitor should be positioned to
be perfectly economic and that's what the position of my monitor was like
because the stand of my monitor can't be adjusted in height so my solution for
both problems was to build a box that has room inside for all my accessories
and brings the monitor up in the perfect position which will be a lot better for
my back and hopefully solves the spaghetti cable issue on my table
forever but enough talking let's get started and by the way welcome to unis
house I used 12 millimeter plywood to build a box and use the hole saw to cut
out the holes for the speakers to avoid vibrations I mounted four high five feet
to the base plate all tools and items that I'm working with in this video I
will link down in the description box I pulled two speakers out of the housings
cleaned them and screwed them into the final position
next I took apart the cable remote
for the front I use two millimeter acrylic glass
then it was time to take apart a docking station and find the right place for it
then I took apart the HDMI switch installed it
yeah make the holes for two USB ports and headphone jack
since I don't have a router I used my jigsaw to cut off the edges
and then send them until I was happy with the result this actually worked a
lot better than I expected
I made a decision where I wanted my USB switch to be then glued it to a steel
angle and then used the ends of 12 I rose as an extension for the buttons so
they can stick through the plexiglass
after everything was in place it was time to prepare for painting
last step labeling
you
overall I'm really happy how this project turned out I now have a soundbar
that is also a docking station and a USB switch and an HDMI hub the benefit of
this setup is that you have no cables lying around except for one USB cable
and with the press of two buttons you can take over the big monitor or the
keyboard and the mouse and you also have a fantastic sound bar it really sounds
great the big subwoofer below the table in combination with the two speakers
sounds better than most of the sound bars I've listened to so far if you have
any ideas for good upgrades don't hesitate to write a comment thanks for
watching and of course don't forget to Like and subscribe
-------------------------------------------
【ENG SUB】 [Rich/TL][Varian] Die hard Varian! Will you die please...? Heroes Of The Storm_Rich - Duration: 17:57.
(TL, Platinum Tier)
(Answer to Twitch Chat) Q : How many wins today?
Didn't count
(In Game Chat) Rich : I wish LostArk check ends soon. I want to play
(Answer to Twitch Chat) Q : Why is there no GCWC this season?
I heard China will invest more on their own league
Oh s***
Don't hurt me!
I cannot finish High King's Quest (1) against Tychus
Where's some melee heroes
to help with my quest?
Easy, man!
but you look good for stacks
Two Globes!
I'm coming!!
Hello~??!!
Don't expect for Twin Blades guys...
(Answer to Twitch Chat) Q : How can we see talents through Heroes Share Live?
I have to set things up, but I don't know what to. They're all in English
It seems weird to fight for the Horde with Varian
Well done~
Help me! I don't want to die..!!
That was close
Enough with that! lol
Didn't someone tell you not to make fun of others?
DIDN'T THEY TELL YOU?!!
I want to move...
(Answer to Twitch Chat) Q : How much damage does Cavalry increases?
Cavalry grants 10% damage bonus
(Twitch Donation) Is it good to pick Thrall first in Alterac, Volskaya?
You can, in HL. Crash Lightning (1) is good in those maps
What?
Didn't expect for kills
You're nothing, Arthas!
Why is frame rate keep falling
I had to download some programs related to tax
I think those are hurting my frame rate
I need only 3 hits to take you down
(Keep talking about frame rate)
(Still about frame rate)
I bet Lunara will try to hit me if I'm here
I wish Colossus Smash's motion changes a bit. It's quite awkward
Let's go~!!
Odin's down
but not me!!!
Get out!! x6
Lunara's down
Help!
Can I make it?
What was that Root from Whitemane lol
Maybe I had to die once. I annoyed them a lot haha
but Li-Ming didn't
(Rich deleted some programs, and it helps his frame rate)
These programs are legal virus...
(In Game Chat) Rich : Call them to top
Wisp is here...
(In Game Chat) Brightwing : You called them kkkk
It's not here guys kkkkkkk
and you'll never know this
If we lose up there, it's Brightwing's fault
Where should I go?
This place is perfect
It really looks like nothing! They'll never know if I'm here
Go in Diablo!
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét