Chủ Nhật, 25 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Nov 25 2018

I will only look at you for always

Do you know?

When we're together

Do you know how much we shine?

Even after a long time passes

Only you stay by my side

You're my love

I love you

Thank you

yeah

I got ready as soon as I could.

I wanted to hear everyone sing

I'm ready now

Please sing it again

Do you know?

You're the only small star in my heart

I will only look at you for always

Do you know? When we're together

Do you know how much we shine?

Even after a long time passes

Only you stay by my side

You're my love

I love you

Thank you

Thank you

Even like this...

Thank you

Thank you

Wow, really. Seeing everyone like this...

So cool...

Such a wonderful...

event you all prepared.

It's, uh, very...

very touching...

Seriously...

Spending this time together with everyone...

to me has been...

so special and blissful...

Now and forever...

I wish it could stay this way

My hair has grown longer...

The staff right now

are asking me to brush my bangs away from my eyes

Is it alright?

Thanks

Well no matter, it's not an important matter anyway...

Honestly, I...

really...

This time I...

had an event prepared

with everyone together

This keeps coming to my mind...

being here with everyone

starting from my 20's...from the start...

till the end of my 20's

2018 I'm...

turning 30

Time seriously goes by so quickly...

I've received so much love from you all

really...

If I were born again

I'd want to live as Jung Yong Hwa

I'm so thankful to you all

My life has been...

very...filled with blessings.

Thank you.

Up next,

Thank you

Thank you

Thank you

I know. Thank you. Okay, okay.

Thank you

Right now, everything's like...

If you were to see the view from up here...

its very beautiful

...very beautiful and astounding

Yeah, seriously like...

like night...night

...a starlit night

Like looking at the night sky...

That kind of appearance...

Really...like...as if I were in space

Yes, so...where did we leave off (trying to remember what song is next)

Ah! The next song...I'll introduce...

Um...I...the next one...

I wrote it when...

when I was 27 years old...

Time sure flies by...

I was 27 years old...

Fan says: It's okay! (referring to age)

For more infomation >> [ROOM622/ENG SUB] Star, You Fan Project + Yong Hwa thanking fans - Duration: 5:27.

-------------------------------------------

Melvin Gordon Fantasy: Should You Start or Sit the Chargers RB? | Heavy.com - Duration: 4:09.

Melvin Gordon Fantasy: Should You Start or Sit the Chargers RB? | Heavy.com

The great fantasy football debate over top-tier players who are dealing with injuries is never fun.

And in Week 12 of the NFL season, one decision that's big and may have fantasy playoff implications features a top player.

This is Los Angeles Chargers running back Melvin Gordon, who's dealing with both knee and hamstring injuries.

Reading that a player who is almost certainly your top running back "convinced coaches" to let him play when they wanted to rest him is less than ideal.

And from a fantasy perspective in a game where the Chargers (7-3) face the Arizona Cardinals, there's a whole lot of risk that comes along with playing Gordon.

With that said, let's take a look at whether the Chargers star back is a start or sit this week, and it has very little to do with statistics or the matchup, which is never fun.

Should You Start or Sit Melvin Gordon?.

If Gordon had a tough matchup then this call would be much easier to make.

Instead, he faces a Cardinals team that's dealt with all types of struggles against opposing running backs this season.

On the year, they've allowed 1,286 rushing yards on 287 carries (4.5 yards per carry) to the position.

Even beyond that, Arizona has given up 419 receiving yards on 43 receptions to running backs, along with 13 combined touchdowns.

With the great matchup, you're stuck between a rock and a hard place.

The Chargers really don't have a reason to risk Gordon right now if he's not at least somewhat close to 100 percent.

So from that side of the argument, he makes for a fine play as I don't believe they'd put his long-term health at risk for this game.

But this also means that if Gordon suffers even the slightest setback, he'll likely be pulled off the field.

You should base this decision off your roster, and if you have a strong enough player to start over Gordon.

If so, then it's at least worth considering, especially if you don't need a win to make your fantasy playoffs.

But in most cases, at least in 12-team leagues and above, that won't be the case, so you'll be pressed into starting the Chargers back.

It's an unfortunate situation, but your fantasy roster would need a legitimately talented player in order to not use one of the NFL's most talented running backs this week.

READ NEXT: Le'Veon Bell Holdout: Top 2019 Landing Spots for Steelers RB.

For more infomation >> Melvin Gordon Fantasy: Should You Start or Sit the Chargers RB? | Heavy.com - Duration: 4:09.

-------------------------------------------

Let's practise using the PRESENT PERFECT, PRESENT PERFECT CONTINUOUS & SIMPLE PAST - Duration: 6:18.

hi do you have difficulty distinguishing when to use the present perfect the

present perfect continuous and the simple past

this is Susan Brodar from SPEAK Languages & TRAVEL the World here to

help you improve your English with minimum effort maximum benefits and

because these three tenses are quite complicated I thought the best thing to

do is to not only explain it that gives you lots and lots of examples after

which you could write many more examples in the comments below and maybe even

correct each other so that everyone learns from these so let's see if I say

how long have you been playing the piano I've used the present perfect continuous

and it means that I started playing the piano a long time ago but I'm still

playing the piano when did you start playing the piano well that's a simple

past and it means that I started in a past period which doesn't exist anymore

and I could say well I started when I was 10 using the simple past so instead

if you ask how long did you play the piano it's again a simple past because

it implies that you don't play the piano anymore so how long have you been

playing it means you're still playing how long did you play it means that

you're not playing it anymore that's the first distinction if you say I played

the piano for many years it means you don't do it anymore

whilst I've been playing the piano for many years means you still do it some

verbs don't have an in-form so if I say how long have you had this car for or

how long have you had this car both are correct it implies that you still have

the car and you got it a while ago you cannot say how long have you been

having this car so not all verbs have the in form but you can say how long

have you been living in this city for example and you can also say how long

have you lived in this city are correct so in some cases you can use

both I've been living here for a long time or I've lived here since I was a

child and both are absolutely correct instead if you say I lived here but now

I've moved away it means yes that I've come back maybe to visit someone but I

don't live here anymore let's try some other examples so if I ask you have you

read any books recently that's a present perfect and it means the fact that

you've used recently automatically implies you should use the present

perfect it means that you've you started the book recently and I presume when I

asked you have you read any books that you've also finished reading the book

whilst have you been reading any books recently means that you've been spending

your time we think you may have finished you may not have finished it's really

not important because I'm just interested in your activity of reading

so have you been reading any books recently yes I've been reading a lot of

biographies in fact I've already finished reading three but I'm reading

one at the moment as well now I gave you an example with I've finished reading

three I could have said yes I've just finished that would already have been

correct why did I use reading after finished well finishes one of those

verbs that is followed by an ink form such as a start and stop a begin and

finish okay let's see if we can think of any other examples and don't forget to

write some examples of yourself have you been doing any sport recently yes

I've been jogging every day which means I've been doing it and probably I'm

still doing it every day you could also say yes I jogged for a

long time but using the simple past means that you don't do it anymore

I've stopped jogging because my knees hurt

have you been watching any films lately yes I've been watching all kinds of

horror films is the present continuous because it's something that's been

occupying your time at you're probably going to carry on doing it instead if

you say I watched a lot of horror films it means that you're not doing it

anymore but you did it for a period and I've watched a lot of horror films but

now I'm fed up I don't like them anymore that's with the present perfect so I've

been watching means I started watching and I'm still watching I watched means I

did it and I don't do it anymore and I've watched means that I've seen a lot

of these films but I'm probably not doing it anymore this happened to me as

a child I used to watch I used to watch westerns and I loved them I watched them

every day and I am particularly there was one called The Virginian and I

really loved it I watched I think so many of these westerns that I got

indigestion and now I can't see a Western film not even if you pay me but

I used to watch a lot so I could say I've watched a lot of westerns in my

life I watched a lot when I was a child but I haven't watched any since and I

don't think I will either okay so please subscribe please write in the comments

below some examples and I hope to see you in the next video bye

For more infomation >> Let's practise using the PRESENT PERFECT, PRESENT PERFECT CONTINUOUS & SIMPLE PAST - Duration: 6:18.

-------------------------------------------

work from home copy paste work 2018 !! and earn money 1k-50k - Duration: 4:55.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét