Nicosia Mall opened on November 2018.
Consult the official page for opening hours at www.nicosiamall.com
It includes more than 150 shops with dining areas and a large parking space.
More travel videos at http://www.bestravelvideo.com/
-------------------------------------------
Legend of Immortals Episode 9 Eng Sub Indo CC - Duration: 23:44.
For more infomation >> Legend of Immortals Episode 9 Eng Sub Indo CC - Duration: 23:44. -------------------------------------------
PepperMintue: Take time out for you - Duration: 0:50.
One of the top 20 things I've learned in business is to take time out for you. Now
there was perhaps the time in my life when I was probably not very good at
that. I'm certainly an awful lot better than I was, and I make sure I take some
time out for me and hopefully for those close to me because if you don't you
just get jaded, you get tired, your brain doesn't work so well. You get less than
happy and so you're actually not as good in business anyway. So this is the thing,
take some time out. Even if it's just for a few minutes. Do something that is just
for you for no but nothing else but for you for me I go swimming and for a half
an hour on a regular basis that's just for me no one else I get in the water
and I'm doing something for me and I suggest that you do exactly the same
thing. Take time out and do something for you.
-------------------------------------------
Should You Buy It? Western Digital My Passport Review | Cool Tech I Found Online - Duration: 3:24.
Hi, my name is Chris Skyes, and today we're going to have a look at some cool tech I found online.
Even though cloud storage is more prevalent and affordable than ever, moving large files
around on physical hard drives is still something that many people choose to do.
Plus, it's always a good idea to have a physical backup of your files, in addition
to your cloud backup, in case everything fails and you need to recover your files within
minutes.
This is where external hard drives, such as the Western Digital My Passport come in.
I purchased mine a couple of years ago, and the first thing I noticed about it is how
premium it looks.
The design is incredibly neutral, which allows it to fit in equally easy on a desk, at work,
or precariously dangling off of a gaming tower.
My one criticism about its design is that I wish it was all matte.
The shiny half of it look gorgeous, but as you can see, it can scratch
rather easily.
It comes in an array of colours and storage sizes, from 1 TB, up to 4 TB, which is more
than sufficient for the vast majority of people.
If you're going to take it on a particularly bumpy ride, I'd recommend purchasing a case
like the one I have linked down below.
It is made out of Anti-Shock polyurethane, which absorbs a lot of the shock that would
otherwise hit the hard drive directly.
When traveling with it, you can rest assured, as it is portable, and it doesn't require
a separate power cable.
The USB cable that comes with it both powers it, and transfers data.
In regards to noise, it's really quiet.
Not completely silent, and it will produce a bit of vibration, but that is unavoidable
as it is a mechanical drive.
When it comes to backing up your files, the Western Digital My Passport comes with automatic
backup software.
You just have to set up the time and frequency, and it'll backup your files
however regularly you choose to have it do so
Also, if you want to keep your files safe and secure, it comes with software which can
encrypt and password protect your files
and you can also include a 'return if found' message, if someone finds it and plugs it
into their computer.
This is really handy if you store work related documents on your Western Digital My Passport
and you don't want other people, who might find it, snooping around
Hint: If you do happen to find a hard drive, or a USB stick, never plug it in to your computer,
as that can compromise the security of your system.
Now, this hard drive is compatible with both USB 2.0 and USB 3.0.
What this mean is if your computer has a USB 3.0 port, which it will do if it's relatively
new, it will transfer files back and forth quicker.
That being said, if you have an older computer with USB 2.0, it will still work, but the
speed will be decreased. Ultimately, this gives you more options, and you can plug it into more devices
whether they're new, or old.
So, what can you store and run off of it?
The obvious things will be photos, videos, and documents.
You can also store and run games off of it.
This might be a bit tricky if you have a USB 2.0 port, depending on the game, but you should
be able to run most modern games off of it if you have USB 3.0.
You can also use it with your Play Station 4 or Xbox, but be advised that you'll have
to reformat it with the console settings.
This will erase all the files on the disk, so make sure you've backed up anything you
need off of it.
So, these have been my thoughts on the WD My Passport.
If you want to purchase it, there are links down below.
Thank you very much for watching, have a great day, and I'll see you nex time.
B-bye!
-------------------------------------------
Why should you look for a career at fam Properties? - Duration: 3:21.
Hi everyone so if you are a real estate agent in Dubai with at least one year of
experience then this message is personalized to you so basically you all
when I grow you all wanna do a top dollar in this industry and you all want
to grow your high net-worth individuals clientele well in order for you to do
this you need to acquire the right knowledge that allows you to actually
sit with these people and you need to acquire the right experience that can
allow you to get there and to do this you need to be in an environment where
you can learn and have the space to exercise your expertise and you need to
learn not just from books because theory is something and practice is something
that's totally different you wanna learn from someone who did
over 8 billion dirhams worth of transactions over 2 billion dollars
worth of real estate transactions in Dubai while that's me and at fam real estate
brokers we actually don't have trainers because I train the agents I pass
everything I learned in 10 years to our agents and those who appreciate
knowledge those who appreciate experience if you agree with me on the
concept that in order for you to be the best you need to know the best and you
need to learn the best and you need to be the most experienced one in the room
then fam properties is the right place for you to join and it's not only that
it gets even better because our commission structure allows you to earn
70% under three different 70% Commission where the company earns
only 30% and of course it's only for top performance we have three different
bonuses it's explained you can actually go to my youtube channel and check out
how the Commission structure works at fam properties because I am a very
practical person and I'm not wow chaser and I like to see facts and
fundamentals not just talk this is basically just a snap this is a
certificate from the government of the Dubai from Dubai Land Department for 2017
where our agency fam properties has hit the highest number of transactions
across the emirate of Dubai in 2017 and I think the number two was almost
50% of the figures we achieved in 2017 now I also got at my personal capacity
as a broker I also achieved the highest number of sales transactions in Dubai
in 2017 but it gets even better because in 2018
as of today if you go to the Dubai brokers app you will see that I've achieved 256
transactions which is also sets me as of now as the number one real estate broker
in Dubai in terms of the numbers of sales transactions and so Tarek Bo Karoom
basically associate partner and he's the managing partner actually he manages the
Salesforce he also do provide amazing trainings to our sales people and he
speared the highest Commission in 2018 at fam properties which is
7 million dirhams out of only two sales transactions of lands in Business Bay
you can also Google that or go to my YouTube channel and you will see what
explains what I'm talking about so so you have knowledge is and edge if you're
looking for this edge over every single other player in the market if you
believe that knowledge is an edge then we're the right company for you so drop
your CV to the email you see on this post and I wish you all the best
-------------------------------------------
Small Business 101: Episode 47 - Should You Use Social Media Selling? - Duration: 7:12.
Alex: Hey everybody, welcome back to another episode of Small Business 101 here on
Arbeit U. Spencer: Yes and as always we have a great episode today we're talking
about social selling, right? A very popular trend right now amongst the
selling community or sales community and basically what it is in a nutshell, it is
the process of selling over things like Facebook, LinkedIn any sort of social
media and you personally are
not a fan. Alex: Well yeah, I think you have to use it the
right way. I hate it how ninety-nine percent people use it. I get it
LinkedIn inbox message and it's like oh hey buddy I'm into video games too. I like
this game and this is what we do and it's just like I don't know you. I've
never seen you. I've never seen your LinkedIn profile. You just connected with
me five seconds ago Spencer: See ya. Alex: and just you know it's like it's
just you know it's fake so it's terrible. yeah like a lot of I
don't think a lot of people who are social selling really maybe they don't
get sold to a lot. I get sold to every day and it's like Spencer: Write about it. Alex: No, but
it you know so you get this you just you see through it cuz you see it every two
seconds. Spencer: So a couple things, right? Like people who connect with you and then 10
seconds later send you a sales pitch is like the worst way to use it, right?
and on top of that they're always like paragraphs long like you know like
they're like thick paragraphs ten seconds after accepting
a stranger. Mine are quick little notes but it's just like you know
yeah I don't know maybe it's because if maybe it's because most of the time I
don't need what they're selling me so it's aggravating but if someone like
actions like I it's worked before. People have contacted me on LinkedIn and I've bought
stuff from them or at least attempted too or you know
talk to them about it but it's just I should actually go back and look at the
messages those people sent me and see how they're different but none of
them were that. Like your best friend and I just said... Spencer: hey buddy, old pal, old friend
Alex: So yeah there's a there's a certain way to do it and I think
that people don't realize that. Spencer: Yeah, I mean they use it to like. They read this blog
post on social selling and then they go do it verbatim and if you're
selling to someone who gets sold to a lot which you know we do here, right?
people that are getting contacted are business owners. They're
getting pitched day in and day out so they're hearing the same thing from 20
people a week. Yeah it's like yeah. It just doesn't look good. You got to do
something a little bit different or get to know them actually if you want to
do that. Meet em at trade shows or something like that like you can't just
social sell I think there's another... Spencer: Yeah, social selling is a great tool
for sales but it like you need to use it almost like to just get attention. Does
that make sense? Like make sure people these people were active on
Linkedin. Like you're seeing them all the time. They come off as like
industry professionals, right? and just builds that reputation like versus I'm
gonna inbox 10,000 people a day just spamming them right like no one's
buying that way. I'm not buying from one attempt at my LinkedIn
mailbox. Alex: Yeah, maybe don't pitch him right away.
like I don't know if this goes into social selling but there's the
whole like you know like become it. Spencer: Give, give, ask. Alex: Yeah, become like an
influencer or something like an expert you know prove to the person you're
trying to sell to that you know what you're talking about maybe get them to
follow you on LinkedIn or you know send them some like blog posts that
maybe you've wrote or something like that on the topic of something like that. You
know someone's trying to sell you I don't know autodialers. Spencer: Really dug
deep for that example. Alex: Send them something that shows that you know what
you're talking about yeah in that industry and then you're like not
just you know. Spencer: Yeah and you said it earlier, right? You don't buy like unless
you need a product, right? So part of like the logic behind like social media is
like you see the same people over and over again. Oh, I need an autodialer. That Alex kid is
constantly posting about all of that or something and they go ahead and call him
right like that's kind of logic beyond versus Alex: Yeah, there's a ton of
people that I see on LinkedIn that don't sell to me and like I think if I ever
needed something they're probably the person... I actually it happened once with
our catering here. Spencer: Oh, that's how you. Alex: Yeah, he posts in LinkedIn. Spencer: Get out.
Alex: Cozy Catering posts on LinkedIn and I've never once got a sales
pitch from this... Spencer: You just saw his post and like... Alex: Yeah, I saw his post on LinkedIn
and then I was like oh hey, we're gonna set up this catering because you
know we needed it and I reached out to him it's kinda. Spencer: Yeah, that's kind of
a perfect example of using it. Alex: Yeah, I mean you can't just spam
it's just like any other selling medium though. It's the same with a cold
call. it's the same with an email. It's the same social selling. You can't just
spam it and use this template and just send it out to a thousand well you could
and it probably would work because you know you get a one percent and
have that type of product but like for us we don't have that type of product.
If you're selling like a one-shot thing. Spencer: Like we sell 10,000 people in one day
We're done. Alex: Or a very hands-off product where you can just you know sign
them up and forget them you know like a lot of maybe the CRM's that are out
there today they're just completely hands-off of stuff like that I could
see it maybe being useful for so I guess it's just really depends on you know what
you're selling but I hate it personally when people do it the
wrong way. So you get these too or no. Spencer: Yeah I
I'm gonna be a hundred percent honest with you like I don't even read the inbox
messages. I get a friend request to what are we called yeah you get the
you get the spam and I was like alright no thanks. Alex: I hate it when somebody I've
seen this before somebody does this type of selling and
then they'll make a post about like being mad that people ignore them. Spencer: Oh, I'm
the guy that they must be mad at. Alex: Like why would you be like... Spencer: Yeah, it's not
my fault for ignoring you, it's your fault for not getting the message. Alex: How am I
supposed to trust you and what you're saying yeah you're gonna do this great
that you're just spamming. Like what do you mean?
A thousand other people are doing what you're doing
and you want me to just trust you out of the other thousand. Spencer: Cause you made one attempt at
my LinkedIn box. Alex: Yes, it's just yeah. You got to put some more effort into it and
actually. Spencer: It's a relationship. It's like anything else you gotta like
nurture that. You gotta build it. You can't just come out swinging. Alex: Yeah, you
gotta create an actual relationship and then maybe it'll work like you can't so
you got to. Spencer: Build trust. Alex: Yeah and go if you go into it with the
ultimate... all you want out of this relationship Spencer: Is a one hand.. Alex: is to sell
this person and no matter what you're gonna try to sell them that's a bad idea.
yeah because...Spencer: Churn and burn em. Alex: There's people that just don't need your product
even if they're like a an ideal customer they might be in a weird
situation where they just don't need your product at this time and if you're
the salesperson that just ignores that and puts the
blinders on, I don't care, and just keeps trying to sell them.
Spencer: Morale of the story in any sales episode we ever do is never just shove a product down
someone's throat and that's the same with social selling. Alex: Thanks for
watching Spencer: See you next week.
-------------------------------------------
Friends Forever (Teaser) read descripion - Duration: 0:26.
the car was turing around
-------------------------------------------
How to get colors from Adobe Color - Duration: 5:11.
Hello and welcome back to my channel
Today's video is another one of those
mini tutorials where I'll teach you how
to get colors for your projects. Okay so
let's just get started. open your browser
it could be Chrome or Safari it does not
matter. Let's go to Adobe color, that's
color.adobe.com okay so once you're
in here you need to sign into this
account and once you do that you can
click on explore. So you'll see a lot of
palettes right here or color themes and
you can actually save this but you can
also browse them as most popular or most
used or random or you can also choose
which are the newest ones from here so
you can do most popular and then look
for a palette that you think looks
really pretty. So I'm just gonna go ahead
and just scroll down a bit and I think
this one looks pretty nice and I think
I might use it in one of my projects so
I'm just gonna go here and I'm going to
click on SAVE. This window pops up, you
can choose it and make it anything you
want. Let's just say tutorial 1 and
then you can choose your cloud library.
Here you can choose any of the libraries
that you want. What I mean by this is if
you go to your illustrator, here you can
see, when you click on libraries.
Window and then libraries.
Here if you scroll down you can see a
lot of different libraries that you have
So this is basically, you can create
different libraries depending on the
project that you're working or you can
make one basic library kind of thing so
I have some pastel shades, I don't know
why I've named.. s is missing here but
that's typical me and I'll never change it
so some pastel in shades and then you
can go to 'my library' where I usually
dump in all my color themes. So okay
I'm just going to keep it as my library
if you click on this you can see all of
the libraries but let me choose my
library and then you can add certain
tags to this, like if you're creating
your own palette and you have a
color theme and you want to put it out
there for other people to use, you can
add some tags in here. It's really good
thing. Click on publish this theme to
explore, so this particular color team
was published to explore and that's why
you can see it so but yeah let's just
keep it blank, we don't want to save this
because it is something that we are
taking from someone else so let's just
click on save and then this page pops up
So here there are a lot of options right
here. You can edit a copy so if you click
on that, it'll let you choose your own
color themes. So this is like the base
theme but I want to modify it a little
but I could just use these color wheels
to move around or modify it however I
want or I could also use these things to
modify it or if I have a hex code of
some other color which I think would
really go with this theme, I could just
bring that in and paste it here and that
would be alright and I can click on save
color scheme but right now I don't want
to save it because I modified something
and I do want to do that. So I'm just
gonna keep this. So let's just go back
to our illustrator and here you can see
the recent color scheme that we saved.
If you cannot
see the recent color theme you will have
to click on this, on the cloud so that
will sync up your library. So basically
for this you have to be logged into your
Adobe account otherwise it would not
work. So coming back to the Adobe library
here it's okay if you have a color wheel
There's also an important thing called
as import image. So if you click on that
you can basically import any image as
you want I'm just going to choose this
image because I can, and click open and
now it'll bring up a color theme here
but it's not necessary that you have to
stick to it. So what you can do is, you
can move these things around for example
like this and make your own palette.
If you have a wedding invitation or
something that you have to design and
you have, you know a theme about the
flowers used in the wedding or
something like that then you can import
that image and use that image to create
a color palette for your wedding
invitation sets. So this is something
which you use in
scenarios and it's pretty amazing
actually that you can make your own sets
out of this and once you have
everything ready you can just click on
save color theme. Okay and then it'll
pop up right here if you don't want
something you can just right click and
say delete and if you want to use these
color themes it's as simple as that. Draw
something out and then just use the
color. That brings us to the end of this
tutorial and I hope you liked it. If you
did, give me a thumbs up and don't forget
to subscribe and also hit the bell
button so that you get notified every
time I post a new video. I guess I'll see
you next week then bye bye.
-------------------------------------------
Meet The People Racing To Save War-torn Syria's History | Sunday TODAY - Duration: 4:13.
For more infomation >> Meet The People Racing To Save War-torn Syria's History | Sunday TODAY - Duration: 4:13. -------------------------------------------
Hania Aguilar Missing: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com - Duration: 11:45.
Hania Aguilar Missing: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
Hania Aguilar is a missing 13-year-old girl from North Carolina who was grabbed in broad daylight from her own driveway by a man who is still at large.
There is an Amber Alert for the teen.
According to the FBI, her full name is Hania Noelia Aguilar.
The 8th grader disappeared on November 5, 2018 from Lumberton, North Carolina.
Authorities have launched an aggressive effort to find her that is predicated on community engagement, in part.
"Hania is a Hispanic female, five feet tall, weighing approximately 126 pounds.
She has black hair and brown eyes.
She was last seen wearing a blue shirt with flowers and blue jeans.
Hania's family is working with law enforcement and fully cooperating with investigators to locate the teen," the FBI reports.
Here's what you need to know:.
A Man Wearing a Yellow Bandana Forced Hania Aguilar Into a Ford Expedition, Authorities Say.
The Lumberton Police Department and the FBI are both investigating the kidnapping of Hania Noelia Aguilar.
According to the FBI, Hania "was outside her home at the Rosewood Mobile Home Park located at 3525 Elizabethtown Road, Lumberton, North Carolina, on November 5, 2018.
A witness saw a male subject dressed in all black and wearing a yellow bandana force Hania into a green, 2003 Ford Expedition with South Carolina license plate NWS-984.
On November 8, the stolen SUV used in the kidnapping of Hania Aguilar was found near Quincey Road in Lumberton, North Carolina.".
The FBI also released further details, saying, "Hania was outside her home at the Rosewood Mobile Home Park located at 3525 Elizabethtown Road, Lumberton, North Carolina, on November 5, 2018 just before 7:00 a.m.
She had gone outside just before her family left to drive to school.
A witness heard her scream, looked outside, and saw a male subject dressed in all black and wearing a yellow bandana force Hania into a relative's vehicle that was parked in the driveway.
The vehicle is a green, 2002/2003 Ford Expedition with South Carolina license plate NWS-984.
The paint on the hood is peeling and there is a Clemson sticker on the rear window.
An Amber Alert was issued.
The Amber Alert remains active; the vehicle information has been removed.".
According to ABC 11, the SUV belonged to Hania's family.
"Hania was warming up her family's Ford Expedition before school when a man in a bandanna shoved her into the SUV and took off," the television station reported.
Authorities Released Surveillance Video of a Man Walking Near the Scene.
Authorities have released several surveillance videos in the case showing a mysterious man walking near the scene.
The FBI wrote with the above video, "The Lumberton Police Department and the FBI ask for continued assistance with the investigation into the kidnapping of 13-year-old Hania Noelia Aguilar on November 5, 2018.
Investigators have released surveillance footage of a person seen walking on surveillance video near the kidnapping scene.
If you have any information as to the identity of this individual or any information in this case, contact the tip line at (910) 272-5871.".
The FBI released several videos.
The videos "show what appears to be a man wearing light-colored shoes, a light-colored shirt, and a hoodie walking down Lambeth Street and then turns left on Highway 41/Elizabethtown Highway towards the Rosewood Mobile Home Park.
Several vehicles were seen on the video driving by," the FBI reported.
"Someone knows this man and we need you to call us.
Maybe you recognize the way he walks, his mannerisms, or maybe he will recognize himself on TV.
The public was critical in the recovery of the SUV, now we need you to come through again for us.
Who is the man on the video?", said Supervisory Resident Agent Andy Delarocha, FBI.
Authorities need the public's help.
"A special tip line has been established to help find Hania; call 910-272-5871 if you have information to help investigators with the case.
If you live or own a business on or around Quincey Road, and have a video surveillance camera system, please call our tip line at 910-272-5871.
You can also call the Lumberton Police Department at 910-671-3845," the FBI says.
The Vehicle Used to Kidnap Hania Was Found in the Woods.
Adding another strange twist to the perplexing case, the vehicle used in the kidnapping was found.
"The stolen SUV was found just before 8:00 a.m.
on November 8 off Quincey Drive in Lumberton, North Carolina," the FBI reports.
"Someone called 911 and said they saw the vehicle backed into the woods.
We immediately secured the scene and brought in the FBI's Evidence Response Team to process the vehicle for evidence to find Hania.".
The suspect was wearing all black.
"The 911 call to report Hania's abduction was made by a neighbor when a relative ran over to get help.
The call came in to the Robeson County Communications Center at 6:54 in the morning on November 5, 2018," the FBI says.
"A female caller speaking Spanish was on the line, and the Robeson County dispatcher quickly requested a Spanish translator to join the call.
Initial reports during the 911 described the abductor as a black male.
During follow-up interviews, investigators determined the witness had not seen the race of the abductor because he was wearing all black, including long sleeves, and a yellow bandana over his face.
The information was transferred to the Lumberton Police Department who received the call at 6:58 a.m.".
Hania's Family Calls Her Their 'Princess'.
According to Shelley Lynch of FBI Charlotte, "Hania's family calls her their princess, and they desperately miss her, and they just want their princess home.
" Authorities have said they don't believe Hania knew the person who abducted her.
Authorities have criticized social media posts trashing Hania's mother.
Hania's mother Elsa Hernandez wrote a letter to the public in Spanish.
Lumberton police translated it, and posted it in Facebook.
It reads, "I trust in God that my daughter will return.
No one knows the pain I have in my heart.
Despite all the criticism and speculation against me, I would never use my daughter's name in order to take advantage of this situation.
I thank all those people who have provided me help.
Please, if you know something, call.
I ask everyone not to make absurd comments.
For the love of God respect my pain.
I only want Hania, my princess, back.
I miss her.".
Elsa Hernandez told ABC 11 in Spanish, "I don't have words to describe how I feel….Return her to me because I miss her.
-------------------------------------------
Shy Martin - Lose You Too (Lyrics) Severo Remix - Duration: 3:06.
'Cause I'm about to lose you too
If you let me go, will you let me know
I'm about to lose you too
I'm about to lose you too
And I'm about to, I'm about to
I'm about to lose you too
I'm about to lose you too
And I'm about to, I'm about to
This might be the part where you lose me
I don't even know how to make us stop
Breaking everything with a single touch
Now I don't know if we can make it out
How we went from "How are you" to "How you beenÓ
How easily my hands left you shivering
And how I fell in deep when you touched my skin
When I feel alone, do you think of me
Hundred miles with no seat belts on
Hundred nights with no sleep and
Of drive away's on the weekends
And if we leave it here, are we letting go
If you let me go, will you let me know
I'm about to lose you too
I'm about to lose you too
And I'm about to, I'm about to
I'm about to lose you too
And I'm about to, I'm about to
This might be the part where you lose me
I don't even know how to make us stop
Breaking everything with a single touch
Now I don't know if we can make it out
Didn't catch our breath before we jumped right in
How easily my hands left you shivering
And how I fell in deep when you touched my skin
When you're walking home, do you think of me
Do they ask you 'bout how we've been
Catching up with your old friends
When you're out on the weekends
And if you go now, would I feel anything
If I say it loud, would it make it real
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét