Chủ Nhật, 25 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Nov 25 2018

- So we are back at Skyway Yacht Works.

(upbeat piano music)

Moment of truth right here.

(upbeat piano music)

- [Kirk] I wonder if we broke the line.

- [Lauren] Okay, let's back up here.

How did our boat end up in slings

back at the same yard we just left

when we were supposed to be on our way down the river?

Here we are in our last episode,

getting through our first lock on the Calumet river.

And then, with only a few feet to go

to reach the marina where we planned to spend the night,

the boat just stopped.

Hey love.

- Yeah.

- [Lauren] What the heck is happening at the moment?

(laughing)

- We're having our first boat moment.

I don't know, is that what you call it?

- [Lauren] Sh*t breaking out a boat moment?

- Yeah.

Intro to cruising life, here. - Yeah.

- We unstepped our mast yesterday,

and our centerboard line runs through the mast.

So we read that you have to wrap a line around

the hull of the boat to hold the centerboard up,

which we did, and snugged it up.

But we didn't leave any of the centerboard down,

so we started motoring again and the line just slipped off

and our centerboard went down.

- [Lauren] So last night when we hit bottom,

we had an inkling this is what happened.

We tried to do some recon to confirm the board was down.

It was incredibly murky, and the light we were shining

was just reflecting off debris in the water.

On our second try, we got wise,

putting the light on one side of the boat

and the GoPro on the other.

Instead of drafting four feet and a few inches,

we were drafting almost eight.

Before continuing down the river,

we had to get the board back up.

- [Kirk] This was the mast plug we created

to run the centerboard pennant back up to the deck.

This piece of crap that didn't fit

was jury-rigged, was held together

with PVC cement and Life Caulk.

In a rush to prep the boat for the mast unstepping,

when it came time to finish this thing and try it out,

it didn't work.

The plug was too small, and the weight of the centerboard

kept popping it out of the partners.

Because we had already stayed as long

as we could at the yard,

we decided to tackle rebuilding the mast plug

at our next stop.

We thought we'd be fine, but clearly not.

- [Lauren] Okay, so the other thing

you might be wondering is, if you know the board is down,

why don't you just pull it up?

We tried.

The pennant wasn't budging.

- We're less than 24 hours into our motor south

and we have already run aground,

we already stayed overnight at a lock

we weren't supposed to,

we're already backtracking,

and we have to go and find ways to get to

get all of the parts that we need

without a car, without transportation,

and beg, borrow, and...

Well, we probably won't steal stuff, but...

Get everything we need to fix everything

and start heading south again.

So, we are now headed north,

which is the wrong way.

But, thankfully last night, we tied up to the lock,

we met a very nice lock tender

at the Thomas O'Brien lock,

named Andy, who allowed us to stay

at the very very end of the...

I don't know what this is, the pier here?

- [Lauren] Don't worry, Andy, we'll bleep your name.

(laughing)

- Yeah Andy, we will bleep your name, Andy.

Don't worry, we won't ever say Andy.

But there was absolutely no boat traffic

and dead calm all night,

so we actually got some sleep.

But the lock's opening now.

- [Lauren] I got a really nice seven hours, I think.

- [Kirk] Look at the water come rushing out of there.

Do you see the difference in height?

It's kinda crazy.

I can see about a foot difference in height

where it's rushing down.

- [Lauren] I don't have the telephoto on.

It's pretty hard to see.

- [Kirk] Yeah.

Alright, we should get ready though.

- [Lauren] Alrighty.

- Can you switch us over to two?

- [Lauren] Mm-hmm.

- And take that?

- [Lauren] Yup.

(humming)

- [Kirk] We're gonna do both.

Er to "Both" sorry not "2"

- [Lauren] Yup.

- [Kirk] We're on "Both"?

- [Lauren] We're on "Both".

(beeping)

(engine revving)

- That's always a nice sound.

- [Kirk] Are you gonna do the lines or am I?

- Whatever.

- [Kirk] Do you have shoes on?

- I have moccasins.

- [Kirk] So do I.

(upbeat guitar and drum music)

- We motored right past Skyway over to Crowley's,

to see if we could get some hardware

for our new mast plug.

Thank goodness it's not raining or snowing.

Bigger or anything that I can buy or borrow?

Can I get a two by six or two?

A little short piece?

Well I just...

So my mast is...

Just to cover the mast base.

So it doesn't need to be long.

Our centerboard fell down,

and then our line got snagged and now we can't move it.

So it's stuck all the way down

and we're drafting like eight feet.

'Cause we only draft four foot with it up.

- We showed up right as the shipping company,

Albert Logistics, was loading up all the masts.

Believe it or not, at that very moment,

our mast was being lifted onto the truck.

It made me really happy to be able

to see our mast being loaded.

You could tell they were taking

good care of our precious cargo.

That's our mast!

Awesome.

Cool!

I'm meeting Albert from Albert Logistics!

Nice to meet you.

- There you go.

- Thank you so much, I appreciate your care.

- [Albert] Take care.

- So we are back at Skyway Yacht Works,

after thinking we were on our way south.

We're back at this yard because they were the only place

that had a deep enough depth next to their dock

that we could get our boat in

with our centerboard being down.

(sighs)

Um, yes.

I don't know where to start with these guys.

They have been absolutely wonderful.

They let us stay overnight at their dock

while we prepped our mast ourselves,

they let us hook up to their electricity,

they let us change the day that we were arriving.

We called them up again this morning,

telling them about our problem.

The guy, I think Mark was his name?

He's like, oh yeah, come on up,

we'll let Steve know that you're coming

and we'll have space for you.

Like it's the busiest time of the season

and they're pulling like,

a dozen boats out of the water a day,

and we got a little spot on the dock here

so that we can try to fix this problem

with our centerboard.

We went up to Crowley's.

The rigging master there, I don't know his name,

but we told him our problem and he's like,

oh yeah, I think I've got some blocks for you.

And we're like, we need some wood too,

and he's like, oh yeah, I got some wood for you.

Just gave us all the stuff,

and it's been going pretty well so far.

- This is a really nice saw.

Let's hope that fits in there almost perfectly.

It'll be close.

Okay, we're gonna sand these if this doesn't work now.

- [Lauren] Okay.

- We're very close.

You wanna go down there and catch 'em?

- [Lauren] Yes.

Okay.

- [Kirk] You gotta be kidding!

- [Lauren] Still not?

- It seems like it fits worse and worse each time.

(laughing)

- And then we're gonna line up the next one, okay?

Okay, can you go down and trace that?

Oh, look at that!

That is perfect.

Exactly where we want it.

So we've got two pieces of, I don't know what this is,

three quarter inch ply, to go inside the mast plug.

One that sits on top, we've cut a hole through the center.

We cut a little penis thing here,

so that our wheel can go spin freely.

The centerboard pennant will come up through here,

go over this exit sheave,

and then out to our deck organizers

and to our centerboard winch.

And we're hoping that this crappy worthless screws

we've got here are gonna hold it.

And our free, new to us exit sheave is not too janky.

- [Lauren] Because it needs to pull up

a 200 pound centerboard out of the water.

- Yes.

I only have five screws, is there one in the...

- Let's hope so.

- [Kirk] I hope this works.

- Moment of truth, right here.

We were really hoping that with a more robust mast plug

fitted with an exit sheave,

we would be able to pull the board up.

(line creaking)

This wasn't a good sign.

The line wasn't lifting the board,

it was only getting more taut.

Kirk proposed one last-ditch effort.

- Let's take these lines off again,

- [Lauren] Okay.

- And let's run it back from the bow,

and just make sure we're on the board,

and then let's just try and give it a little jiggle.

- [Lauren] Okay.

But the line didn't appear to be moving

and we couldn't see anything underwater.

At this point, we didn't have much choice

other than to haul out.

(dramatic rhythmic music)

- Yeah, you see it?

We're pulling it forward, yeah.

(dramatic rhythmic music)

- [Lauren] Oh my god.

- I think it's pinched up, up front here.

- That looks terrible.

- When we were cranking on it,

we were pulling the board forward.

God, that's our home hanging 20 feet in the air.

So that's why pulling on the rope backwards,

it was just going up into it.

It wasn't coming...

- [Lauren] Right.

(dramatic rhythmic music)

- Yeah, you know what?

I think if we get up there and loosen that,

so we can pull it out a little bit

so it's not the hose, it's just the line.

- Yes.

Yes, yes, yes, alright.

(dramatic rhythmic music)

- [Kirk] Alright Lauren, tell me when you're on the winch.

- [Lauren] Oh, there goes the ladder.

- [Kirk] We're gonna lose the ladder.

Re-loosen it.

- [Lauren] Yeah.

- [Kirk] Alright, I'm gonna keep coming.

(dramatic rhythmic music)

Alright, pull tight!

(dramatic rhythmic music)

Keep going!

(dramatic rhythmic music)

Alright, so...

We are underway through the industrial...

I don't know, armpit of America.

Really terrible smells every 10 minutes.

Something new, electric, chemical,

just garbage, all sorts of nasty stuff.

And we spent the last, I don't know, four days here?

We spent all day building this.

This is version one,

and this bad boy is version two.

So hopefully that gets us all the way down to Mobile.

So we spent all day building that

and we rigged it all up,

and the board was still stuck.

So we got the boat in the air,

saw the centerboard was hanging forward at about 45 degrees,

and it ended up being a very easy fix.

It wasn't stuck in there very hard at all.

We pulled the centerboard forward a little bit

and then we could easily get the line back up,

and all was set.

We were in the air for about five minutes and it was fixed.

So here's hoping we don't have to deal with that again,

but, I think if we do I've got a better idea

of how we can fix things now.

I think if it gets stuck, and we can figure out

if it's all the way forward,

we actually just need to loosen everything up,

and if we're in a spot that we can get

in the water it's a very easy fix.

If we can't get in the water,

it's a little bit more tricky,

but we might be able to get a boat hook on it

and pull the line back or something,

and get us re-sorted.

So we'll see.

Fingers crossed we don't have

to go through that again, though.

Well, 24 hours later, we're back, 10 feet closer

to the dock, tied to the dock than we got last night.

Another beautiful night with a beautiful sunset,

and hopefully this time we can continue south.

But check this out.

[Loud hum of motors]

It's gonna be hard to see,

but there's about a 1,000-foot long barge

and tow that are pulling into the lock right now,

and if we were docked there

like we were last night,

we would've been absolutely crushed.

We were so lucky last night

that it was dead calm and nobody came by.

(sighs)

Thank our lucky stars.

(upbeat electronic music)

For more infomation >> How to Run Aground in 8' of Water When You Only Draft 4' | Sailing Soulianis - Ep. 24 - Duration: 18:53.

-------------------------------------------

EXPERIMENT: Should You Practice Piano First Thing in the Morning? - Duration: 7:01.

For more infomation >> EXPERIMENT: Should You Practice Piano First Thing in the Morning? - Duration: 7:01.

-------------------------------------------

You Have Shed Blood - World War 2 Short Film - Duration: 17:24.

For more infomation >> You Have Shed Blood - World War 2 Short Film - Duration: 17:24.

-------------------------------------------

You're sharing with me, right? Funny Begging Dog Bailey - Duration: 1:38.

Watch the funny Golden Retriever wants to eat

For more infomation >> You're sharing with me, right? Funny Begging Dog Bailey - Duration: 1:38.

-------------------------------------------

Tattoo Fanatics With and Without Clothes | Meet The INKredibles - Duration: 6:22.

Tattoo Fanatics With and Without Clothes | Meet The INKredibles

For more infomation >> Tattoo Fanatics With and Without Clothes | Meet The INKredibles - Duration: 6:22.

-------------------------------------------

VLOG #20 | Ben's First Musical, Exciting Collaboration, 700,000 Subscribers - Duration: 37:30.

birthday hundred thousand I'm so crowded so excited and so people

jakie nuts not strong okay oh this is so nice

Benjamin somebody sent you a video message do you want to see it yeah you

want to see Benny's video somebody wanted to tell you happy birthday oh you

want to see who set up your birthday to you okay well I said it to you who is

that everyone could be so so press the play button you want to play it again

wait a second isn't your Creed your favorite singer what's your favorite

song by the Agora how about Timothy Oh wha Tim sorry man sorry well go to the

distance in the MA Wow their dentists in the wrong dentist who's going to the

dentist yeah well in that tap

so it's time to go to the dentist

what are they gonna do they're gonna fix my teeth

I'm gonna fix empty hopefully there's nothing to fix

hopefully they're gonna check out cheat they're gonna check our teeth and say

that everything is amazing right then we're gonna go grab a quick breakfast

just Jake in mana and then we go to Santa yes okay you're a dentist you know

I am I have two old friends oh now you have two what's their names

no I know I'm now I'm a - oh wow you're very fat what's their name

Nicole Nicole f uh-huh that's nice she is five six seven years old she's

seven yeah yeah is that you like all the women

huh good job

why do you need to think of issues

really feeling at home here you don't mind you know okay what flavor do you

want the to please I have strawberry here wanna change it nah no success back

to the influence you'll admit

very good you like spicy yes oh okay so you don't want to try any free bubblegum

now they just need to check the teeth remember I wish I got all this presence

after the dentist that's so nice mummy yes Boris yeah it's very annoying i I

didn't get coins you're lucky I wasn't this lucky I

didn't cry I didn't have coins but I gave you oh that's so nice thank you

the dentist said that he is going to be losing his teeth in the next six months

herself

so mom yes I am so excited what am i excited about

you are to spend time in jail I'm excited to spend time with you I wish

you luck me in my field and you can kiss me in the air I can get you in your ear

so jaqen says to go by himself

and wait for our order so he's just there chillin

the insisted I stay here okay so had a little nap but that dentist appointment

would Jake really squeeze the juice out of me I

took a little nap and then my way for an appointment

back to our with project we're trying to do

everything is slowly coming together and I'm super excited to share more

information more details about it with you guys right now it's just a lot of

research and meetings and things like that so I'm gonna keep it on the low for

now it's ready yesterday was a really

exciting day that I couldn't even you know celebrate that milestone but he

reached seven hundred thousand I am so proud and so excited and so

to make sure but to you guys because I feel like you're such an important part

content that will create class we are really trying to stay in tune with the

audience and ask the you guys question and I love when you give us feedback we

always go through all the comments and all the suggestions at the end so a lot

of the content is really generated by you which makes me super happy that's

really and it didn't have a chance to celebrate

really

then but today I had a little moment just

because you know what it often times it's so crazy you know the schedule and

the amount of work and just like everything and sometimes I just want to

be like what the hell I just drop everything and live my life stress-free

but I always remember how much I love love what I do and I love being part of

this community

I'm more than happy to share my life with you but yes

so

also I'm having a little a squint or a moment

because I was kind of dressing or this meeting and I have brought boots

and jeans and black sweater and I'm like something jazz it up

play pink

okay so whoever gets show me again what are the rules yes yeah okay are you good

there okay show me Wow yay oh so nice it says that you're

always happy on your thing and it's accurate

this Tuesday I had my coffee I fed max max is sleeping now today I'm

working over myself from home I have to shoot two videos and then I need to do a

lot of research so I won't be leaving my house today which I'm not mad about

because it's like feels really cold outside so I don't want to be there what

do you want to say to mommy you want to say hello you want to say hello hi my

print I have to say I so disliked breastfeeding and the process of it but

now I love it that sound of I'll okay nope

this is you guys the aftermath of shooting a 1-1 minute video lord have

mercy I have 40 minutes to chill before I'm gonna go pick up the kids oh yeah

you're gonna have to shit for dinner yeah are you gonna sprinkle some salt on

it did you miss him today

what's tomorrow yes we are no it's gonna be a friend first of all sit down who's

gonna be with me don't touch you hands are dirty

no Gina I'm gonna go wash hands with him okay Max is here yeah but why do we need

we need privacy why what are we planning to do we wash our hands is this like the

time that is that the only time I get my mom on not today we have a new soap we

do yeah Wow I'm so excited this is big news for us

yeah can we please wash hands now

why am I here why are you here because I wonder stairs Oh make sense is there a

reason for you to come mama look did you have your dinner ready

no so what are you doing here going to dinner then how with the fork but I

wanted to buy them up the noodles what do you want no I knew you had noodles

yesterday but as one is only for noodles okay so how so take a spoon I don't want

to black it back up okay so I asked how you asked Gina can I please have my soup

in a cup just like that you just asked

I'm gonna put a hat on but it's gonna ruin my hair so I won't try my best to

cover them circles so we meet again

this crazy mama decided to keep the kids at home today because we are going to

see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory with Baba yeah that's so much fun

it's the way we saw any and at the dr. Seuss story this is gonna be Bennie's

first musical do you are you excited about it what you make a fire

what do you love farting yeah guys jakey can you tell Benny what's the kind of

show we're gonna see it's Charlie and the Chocolate Factory what Charlie and

the Chocolate Factory

Charlie Sonya and the Chocolate Factory sherry and chocolate crackling factory

exactly like it's 20 hours away it's not 30 hours away but it's gonna take us

about the forty niners two years early it's gonna take us for English was what

it's going to take us 40 minutes not 40 hours soon this guy is gonna start

coming with us - yeah no not today cuz it's too little you know what Mommy

started taking Jake when he was four years old to see musicals

and now that Ben is four years old he's coming with us - yay

Wow this is so pretty does it glow it's

close Wow good job you want to go there every Wednesday if you guys wonder where

they learn all their moves they YouTube everything you're obsessed

with dancing channels it's a little inappropriate but okay Oh for me and

Papa to sign in there I'm sure that will do amazing get it get it get it yeah I

know I know how I need to dance but doesn't really happen for me walk around

walk around

these are the yummiest things in the world these are the yummiest yummiest my

love hi hi Prince Charming we need to change your wand it's been a while

no coming you are already Maxie look how big you are

he's so big his Maximus

what are you doing jakey okay I have two and a half seconds to get ready because

I have to prepare the kids as well we're going to the theater today to see

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory which I'm excited about the kids are just

grabbing what am I looking for grabbing quick lunch I'm gonna put my face on my

mom is coming with me which is really nice so a little quality time today

we need to stop cuz I have to get the kids dressed cuz that's gonna take

another freaking out

jakie don't break anything if you break your thing huh

if you break you pay okay yeah you think I don't know how to play well you're

gonna have to go to work and make money and then give me all your money because

we have to buy a new one okay next I can go okay I'm gonna go straight to run

myself by yourself that's how I like it okay

there's water here make sure you wash your hair and your face ours is too cold

it's -14 outside mine is faulty yeah are you done Oh Josh even thought I was I

was I would do one on Judaism you were 100 years old I do mama you know what

I'm gonna make what snowman Wow amazing it's from Max

about me because max loved it look yeah give some room to for pennies do you

love how you look Benny I don't know you did okay

do you like you go good you're ready indicator Oh

okay great I'm so happy yeah I'm going to get rid of you it'll be sick

amazing I love you

so relaxing we love each other now no more fighting okay great you guys look

great you guys look superstars with leftovers

for the actual life I forgot to eat today between the editing and ready I'm

starving

if you want to white so quiet it's because it concern the car night bug

themselves don't worry

- as participation hi Baba hi Det yes mileage development joy

they build a volatile chassis at the surprise that there's a to Assam will

you be my previous mother because Islam post it was pretty painless Prussia

Papa's money for show never gonna see any next the next year no next year me

will be a birthday you'll be five years old

Wow not that there's a chocolate bar with Oh

Stosh the

the bytes in avoiding coverage discipline and leadership adorable quite

beautiful statue shown in Ipanema

it's very go clean a burst of peace or justice

she models additional both people inside them

yeah for PETA's Mustafa Pasha women Raja

okay 41 okay there it's okay okay so we are here it's going to start in ten

minutes

what what popcorn they don't have popcorn here this is not

a movie theater honestly the clumsiest boy

ever he gets it from me why do you have so much paper you don't need all of that

do you know what this show is about what is it about yes you're right what is it

about

chuckling sighs are you excited for your first musical ever the movie hasn't

started yet winner advocate I am wondering

I am blocking anybody's view with this hat do you think this hat is blocking

someone's view no I think I should keep it online

Micronesia yeah I'm the officer today and you guys better behave what are you

doing this way of to pee when the show starts careful don't run down the stairs

oh we're gonna make it yeah yeah I think so too

careful I don't want you to fall it's not worth it

why are you closing your ears it's okay we're on time I like to watch it yes

running running

can men put money in the sky go put my name is Scott have a nice day let's go

my cell it's go go inside it's very cold very cold so guys so how was it did you

love it yeah was it better than you thought or worse damn hot

Benny did you like your first musical huh now we're pretty good towards the

end already started being Restless but pretty good am i right here so you had

fun boys I'm happy what do I need to say you're welcome you're welcome I love

your job thank you I love you I love you

okay dropped off the kids at home no not at home oh my god my brain at school

thank God yesterday they didn't go to school

those are always challenging days also yesterday I was stuck with them in

the car for like two hours that was fun YouTube Branco how fun was that it was

lots of fun it was it was very interesting yeah I definitely needed a

stiff drink after that but I couldn't so anyways I have two meetings today a big

big meeting with the client that I'm really excited about that I'm going to

share with you guys and that's it I'm gonna that's really I'm not planning to

do much after those meetings I'm gonna go back home I have to treat this cold

this is slowing me down and just hanging out

with Max trying to delete him while I doors him and I have to finish the vlog

yes finish weekly vlog so my responsibility this week so need to make

that happen first meeting I'm here I forgot to eat so I had to stop by two

marks really quickly and then gave me a cold breakfast sandwich which was

self-id for me but now I'm here two minutes late so good

thank you hi guys I got some goodies and we covered everything right Paul

hello how are you but uh you guys you're like wearing a

uniform did you see how much you use this video

has almost 2 million I know I know I know

it's crazy I'm just making sure I won't have any leakage baby

hi jazz I would hug you but I'm sick now so oh great you have missed it too you

guys sitting at home I do look at you she can tell they label my hard drives

now with pictures what oh it's me oh my god not okay I hope you guys feel

grateful for your jobs we need to do we need to do output of their chic rain

boots what did you get describe what trick that I do

oh my goodness you guys you have a group chat that I'm not part of where you like

coordinate your outfits okay they told me I have to shoot it and down the hatch

down what how do you say shot throw it Matt do a shot throw it throw it back

good do it I'm talking about the ginger shot oh don't try my birthday there was

one drop I was walking around the playground shooting everywhere

no like put like project my I didn't she's like it walks no I walk there

there was she part of the party that was well loved that for you so in a

relationship video that Tiffany edited and did an amazing job Gary was

complaining that I'm always on my phone when we do meetings or whatever and he

wants to talk to me but now we're talking about it and actually everybody

I'm not gonna mention names but Jess says Gary is always artists Emma

confirming I can second that confirm I think you have it Inc it happens yeah

yeah Gary mmm-hmm thank you

this your first time using this it's gonna be fine it's pretty similar to the

other one so yeah no big deal I mean you know we'll never have this meeting again

so it's not like let's go to my msn name like rent with a heart yeah it's like

you know that because I was watching all these like American teen movies I

thought that that's like how life is in the US and Canada so I would go in my

space and then look up for Canadian and like American people and just like creep

I was the og creeper I think it was I just I was like where are the jocks

where are the cheerleaders I like I mean I wanted to see if they're wearing all

the things that I see in the movie where is Amanda Bynes where are you Amanda

Bynes Walla do you member The Amanda Show

obsessed she was great she was great we love you Amanda Bynes

we knew that there is someone that's more focused on newborn and one it's

going to be one of the family yeah but we didn't quite know like more details

but we came up with concepts just yet but do you guys hide that something oh

yeah I get back and work on and send you're glad to see lot translate to

choose but is there something is there a specific direction you wanted to go with

they are like no it's about what that could possibly look like or is it going

to be more like the way we interpret it I would love to see how you guys

interpret it I think like part of the reason why we want to work with you guys

is because and we want to rely heavily on you as content creators and as you

said like a poison authority I think this is an opportunity where we're

really trying to drive an emotional connection and so that would be my only

comment yeah I'm just sure I think when you do

figure out if it's more focused on me or if it's more focused on me great joy see

the club and like a little sort of like things like you know like protective

zippers for babies this rolls over so it actually turns into a mitt which is

really nice it's so good that yeah this is like for a car seat or just wanna

like flop them in excute little space yes roller I don't know little space

yeah you guys trying to tell me something

so just to sort of give you a feeling of like the vibe and the color palette we

love there's like these matching like down and it loves feeding like you

we're happy for you to make it your own and like we're on accessory use and yeah

was that like really me gonna feel like you would send like a few concepts and

we yeah like fine-tune them very hot agree you see the fit best

yeah that's great awesome okay excellent

outfit of the day in the winter you called

you

For more infomation >> VLOG #20 | Ben's First Musical, Exciting Collaboration, 700,000 Subscribers - Duration: 37:30.

-------------------------------------------

Self Sabotaging Syndrome - Duration: 9:39.

Do you find you're your own worst enemy? Have you been self-sabotaging? Do you

have self sabotaging syndrome? We're going to look at seven steps to let you

know if you've got it. How is it we can do some amazing and sometimes

unexplainable things like heal our own bodies by the power of our thought

mother's intuition the law of attraction can we really tap into our subconscious

mind can we really create our own realities it begs the question are we

novice gods thanks for joining me on the YouTube series are we novice gods see it

turns out we can create a lot of amazing things in our lives because we have

divine DNA within us we're children of God we are creators at heart and we

create these amazing things and we also create our problems and the problems

come when we self-sabotage so today we are looking at self sabotaging syndrome

do you have it we're gonna look at 7 questions that that you can ask to find

out if you've got it and how how bad you've got it so the first question is

do you believe you are a victim and you could look at this in your life like

look at how you feel about your job do you have to go to work

do you hate Sunday night because it brings about Monday morning do you you

know do you feel like you are the victim of your job of your circumstance maybe

of your relationship have you taken that victim mindset to where something is

happening to you that you don't really like it's an easy thing to do trust me I

know a lot about victim mindset I suffered from that for a long time and

in this series you'll find a lot of great ideas on how to get out of it but

that's the first question to find out if you have self sabotaging syndrome do you

believe you're a victim next question do you rely on someone else to save you and

what I mean by that is are you always just hoping for something to happen

that's gonna magically change your circumstances so

then you can finally be happy you can finally be at peace you can finally

achieve what's going to fulfill you and satisfy you and give you value in the

world give you value in your life if you believe that I mean that's part of

victim mindset that you you feel powerless that you you know you don't

have the ability to get out of that and that you must have somebody else that's

gonna save you so that's that's question number two you know do you rely on

someone else to save you now the question number number three is are you

anxious are you anxious all the time now the way that you know if you're anxious

is if you are constantly worried about something in the future something that

might could maybe possibly happen and you're worried about the outcome you're

not sure how it's gonna turn out you don't know if you're ready for it and a

lot of times you maybe have that that prophet of doom in your head that says

it's gonna turn out horribly and this is the end of your world and the end of

your life as you know it that anxiety comes when we're not living in the

moment when we are so focused on the future and often we are we are thinking

these horrible things that might could maybe possibly happen to us and it

really destroys our peace and our happiness and and it does lead to

self-sabotage and behavior because you then just so folks use all of your

energy on worrying about these horrible things and as you worry about them as

you use your fear that is how you actually create those negative things in

your life so check out that question you know are you anxious now a similar

question to it is are you depressed now depression comes when you are

focused on something that's happened in the past you're living in the past

you're fretting over you know maybe you haven't forgiven somebody maybe you

haven't forgiven yourself maybe you're worried about past mistakes and you're

just so focused on all this baggage that you're carrying around and you drag it

wherever you go and you hunk it around yourself and and you tell your so you

like your whole idea is based off of this these bad

experiences that you've had either with yourself or with other people and you

are depressed and when you get that way of course you start self-sabotaging

because you have this negative identity that says because of these things I will

forever be this so you know again look at that you know are you self sabotaging

because you're depressed because you're so focused on the past that you can't

fully live in the present now the next one is that you care too much about what

other people think you're so focused on how you're gonna appear or what they

think of you and a lot of times this self sabotaging behavior turns into that

you just you're hiding you're the shell of yourself you're not you're not living

as the fullest expression of yourself because you're so worried what are they

gonna think you know I can't say that or I can't be that or I can't do that

because you have these expectations but you placed on yourself that are what

other people think about you I had a friend of mine tell me once he said you

wouldn't worry about what other people think about you if you knew how seldom a

out even do now who was joking of course I think there was a lot of truth to it

but there's a lot of truth at that with all of us you know that we get so worked

up on what other people are thinking about us and often they are so worried

about their own mess they're focused on their own lives and they're often

worrying about what other people are thinking about them but when you get

into that that squirrel-cage of worrying about what other people think about you

and you're no longer living intentionally and deliberately you are

gonna have a lot of self sabotaging behavior number six is that you have

rigid thinking and what this is is you have a fixed mindset you think that

maybe you were just born with a certain amount of ability maybe you maybe you

believe you only have a certain happiness threshold that you could be or

that you could only be a certain weight or that you only had certain talent or

that no matter what you do it's not gonna change anything

that is having a fixed mindset a rigid mindset one that does not allow for

growth and I'm blanking on her name right now Carol DeWitt Carol DeWitt

wrote a great book called mindset and in that she talks about having a growth

mindset where you believe that change is possible and when you believe that

suddenly you are not the victim suddenly you are in charge of your life or at

least you have the capability to do that and when you start living deliberately

and intentionally you can get out of that victim mindset because suddenly you

have some control but if you if you're not living that way and if you do have a

fixed or a rigid mindset you're going to do a lot of self sabotaging which is not

going to serve you well and number seven is that you have low self-esteem okay

now with low self-esteem with the self esteem to start with self esteem is

something is actually a skill I was so happy to find it was a skill because for

a long time I believed as many people do that it was a fixed thing you know I had

that fixed mindset belief I'm self confidence on my my self-image and

anyway if it's a horrible way to live don't do it that way but when you have

low self esteem just understand that you can boost that you can boost your

confidence you can boost your your belief about yourself by doing certain

things by getting in alignment with yourself by by making commitments to

yourself and keeping them you know such as having a regular morning routine or

having an exercise routine that you say I'm gonna do this every day for 30 days

and when you keep that commitment to yourself you're gonna just little by

little drop by drop you're gonna boost your self-confidence in your belief in

yourself anyway those are seven steps seven key factors that if you have those

beliefs then you will exhibit behaviors that then will self-sabotage you your

biggest challenge isn't what's going on outside your biggest challenge isn't

with money it isn't with a relationship so it isn't even with your health your

biggest challenge is in your mind you got to get focused on what you truly

want in life and you've got to get rid of all that baggage that says you can't

do it because those are self feeding those are self sabotaging

beliefs and you need to focus on what you truly want because you are a child

of God you have his divine DNA within you and you actually can create the

abundance the life the wealth the just happy relationships that you seek in

life and it starts by getting rid of those self-sabotaging behaviors hey

friends want to get rid of stress anxiety and worry ready to use some of

your inner creation powers visit scott Wilhite calm and join me for a web class

if you do it soon I'll give you a free planner

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét