Chủ Nhật, 25 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Nov 25 2018

Well. Hello. Hello, my beautiful Aquarius. How are you my gorgeous ones? As you

can tell I'm feeling better. I bet you guys are feeling better. You guys

were the second most viewed video. So, I'm releasing yours.

Sagittarius seems to be way ahead of everybody else. They're going to get a

very extended reading both astrology and tarot .I want to thank

you guys for doing that. I really appreciate it. I bet you're feeling

better. Some things have come about. Maybe a few little nugget? Little gifts? Some

money may have come? Things are looking and you're feeling better.

Because, you can kind of see it. I know you're getting your head, and you're thinking,

'Well I got to make sure. Don't want to get too excited about something if it's

not going to come true. Because over the last year's it hasn't come true.'

And that's okay. That's okay because Spirit understands. I apologize for my new

moon or full moon video in Gemini. I realized that I wasn't on the other

screen. So, everywhere I was pointing, you guys weren't seeing, yes so I apologize.

Let's talk about December. December is going to be a very interesting month for

everyone. Let's talk about you, Aquarius. December 1st we have Mars in Pisces.

Mars has moved out of your sign. Mars was in your sign for a long time. Now

it's moved into your money house. Now it's moving to the money you earn.

The valuables you have. The value you have of yourself.

It's now 10 degrees, I don't want to talk too much about degrees..

But, I'm going to talk a little because there's some other poignant

degrees. Mars is doing its job in your second house. That's why I'm say you

probably got some things coming through. On the 1st of December

it's going to be conjunct Neptune. Which is...Neptune is that bigger energy.

Neptune is that spiritual, intuitive and it's in Pisces. It's own sign.

It's a place where you guys...Aquarius, can really manifest out of thin air. You

absolutely can do it out of thin air. I know you have that in here in your 12th

house. And you've been working really hard on that but...especially with... oh you

know what? I just got this. I know a lot of you Aquarius know how to manifest.

But you say it's like a lot of energy that you got to put into it. Correct?

And only Aquarius are going to understand this or if you got a lot of Aquarius in your Chart

you're going to understand. With Mars there, that will give you.....

let me say this differently. You say it's a lot of energy you have to

put into it, but what you mean is...there's a lot of force that needs to go into it

for you to manifest. Like the big stuff you see. And maybe one day I'll be

able to teach you how to do it a different way. But I'm seeing with

Mars in here, in this Neptune, in your second house with Pisces, you can

manifest things out of thin air. And Mars will give you the force to do it. So, even

though Mars is about me. Neptune is about we. You can balance that energy and

manifest something. You absolutely can. I know. I've been doing it! I hope you

understand? That kind of went off topic, but I just got that. I want you

guys to know, Because, those of you who are understanding, you'll know it's big.

December 1st Mars is in Pisces. It'll be in Pisces all month. Use that

energy. It will begin on its own. You won't have to direct it so much by

the degree of, I say, 23rd, 24th degree, up to the 30th. But now, it's

conjunct Neptune you can just...how to say this, focus it. You'll understand focus it.

That force, and manifest. I know you can do this. I don't know why I

keep saying that, but I know a lot of you can do this. Let me get back to

this Mars is in Pisces all month. Mars is going to give you force, in that

second house the house of values. The house of the money you earn. The values

you keep. The valuables you have around you. Neptune is in there. Use

those two. Mercury is retrograde still by this point, December 1st, because I'm

I'm doing this on the 24th. The videos are taking me a little more time to get

out. Because I'm translating these into different languages. To write the

transcript and then to get those translated, it does take longer to get

these out. Just bear with me. Mercury's retrograde. It is in Scorpio

and I'm going to talk about that in a minute.

This is all on December 1st. And then, Venus is in Libra. Now what I

really want to talk about is...we have three planets at 29 degrees, and

this is where I'm going to talk about the degree. I think 29 degrees and they

call it aneretic degrees. I think 29 degrees....and us having three

planets there...there's this change, powerful change, important, very important

stuff going on. It's going to be in different areas for different signs.

You guys know I'm ascending Aquarius and I'm 29 degrees

Aquarius. But I also have Uranus at 29 degrees. So, it's going to affect me a lot.

We're going to have mercury 29 degrees, on the first. We're going to have Venus at 29

degrees, on the first. And, we're going to have Uranus at 29 degrees, on the first.

With these three planets who are very important to us right now.

This is the planet of change. Uranus is the planet of change. He likes to come

shift things, shock and awe, and liberate you. Eventually, if you let go and

understand you'll see, oh yeah, when you look back at that stuff. You're think, if

that wouldn't happen, if that change, I thought was bad wouldn't have

happen ,because some of you think it's bad. Some of you don't,

this would have never happened. Correct? That's Uranus, making that shift. It is in

opposition to Venus. You guys know, Venus is the planet of

love, luck and money. It's at 29 degrees in its home sign.

Then we have mercury at 29 degrees in Scorpio. If any

of you have 29 degrees, of these three planets, in your natal chart. You can

go to Astro dot com, you can go to astro cafe dot com.

Put in your birth date. birth time. Birth location and you can

get your chart. If you see, you have any of these three

planets...you're going to be really affected by this. Let me

explain to you what's going on. Venus, the planet of love, luck and money, this

is in your area of...you look here 12, 11, 10, 9, belief. Of understanding, of

higher knowledge, of the connection, the spiritual connection, the

connection to your higher self. You can actually manifest money here. You can

actually manifest love here, and you can actually manifest the luck here.

But, it's in opposition to Uranus . Uranus is in your third house.

This is skills you've learned. Skills you're making. Skills

you're learning. You could be dealing with...you could be dealing with neighbors,

siblings, in your third house. You

could be dealing with neighbors and siblings and co-workers, computer skills,

administration stuff, and at this time with Uranus in there, remember, it is

retrograde, so it's having you look within. It's having you amend. It's having

you readjust something. Having to do with any of these issues or any of these

yeah. Any of these things, like your coworkers. It also has to do with short

travel. If you've wanted to do short travel and you're trying to figure out

how to do short travel, and you haven't had the money to do short travel, and

even if you don't have 29 degrees. At 29 degrees

some of you have, any of these planets at 29 degrees, you're going to

feel it the most. It doesn't mean if you don't have it, you're not going to

feel it. It just means, those people are going to feel it the most. I have

Uranus at 29 degrees. I have it in my seventh house and 29

degrees here in opposition there is something you're having to readjust.

By this I mean, maybe you've been wanting to take short travel, or maybe

you've been wanting to learn this new skill, maybe you've been wanting to

figure this out with a sibling, or help a sibling out,

or maybe a skill you're trying to learn, and you hadn't the

funds for it. You haven't the time for. You didn't know how you were

going to do it. When Venus comes in here and it is opposing. You could now find

money coming in for that, or somebody helps you out. So you can do that

new skill, or all of a sudden you have not just the money, but the time to be

able to take the short travel, the short vacation. Or to see the family, or

whatever this is for you. Dealing with your neighbors, or dealing with your

siblings. Now it is conjunct mercury. Mercury is the processor.

Mercury is also in retrograde. This is about you. Mercury's processing.

mercury is retrograde, so there's some adjustment, amending, something going on

within you, to process all the stuff going on, and this is in your 10th

house. This has to do with your

work, as well. The 10th house is about your work, your accolades, maybe your life

purpose, Mercury is also quincunx.

He's quincunx Uranus. As much as you see, this opposition with

Venus, it's going to bring you an opportunity. Uranus wants to shift this

new skill. Something's going to change. Something's going to change if

you've had an issue with your neighbors or your sibling, through this new skill

you're trying to learn, or you're getting an inspiration of some sort. You

can actually have genius stuff come through here. All of a sudden. You

guys are known for this too. You can go into the future

to other realms and get stuff, and bring it back. In this third

house, with it being activated, there's something within you, where Venus makes

it possible to get this done. To have this happen, but you're going to maybe

not feel like you're seeing it clearly. Maybe you're thinking, it feels

off, and that's because mercury is quincunx Uranus .Maybe you think

it's going to go one way, and Uranus shifts it in another way, and and it turns out

to be the best. But you're thought, is, I saw it but I didn't see it the right

way, and then you think it's not coming, but it's coming. Does that make sense?

Because of this quincunx. There's a processing going on there's this...it

could be miscommunication, could be something. They want to help you and

you heard they didn't want to help you. You know when they really did want

to help you. Could be this money is trying to come in for you, but

you won't answer the phone, it could be or that they can't get through in an

email, or that you're not reading all your emails, or that you're not like...it

could be something like that. Having to do with your work. Having to do with a

new skill. Many of you started new businesses. Many of you are looking to

start new businesses. Then with this Venus yeah. So, Venus is in your ninth

house. With Venus in your ninth house, there is this inspiration, and also

travel. I feel like many of you could be traveling. Because the third house is

short travel. The ninth house is long travel. Maybe you're trying to

make....you'll do both. Maybe here we're trying to figure out a way. I know

I'm planning to be in another country in the summer. Something like that

could be coming. All of a sudden you have the funds, or you see the

way, or but with this quincunx, Mercury retrograde, remember

it's going to be powerful for everyone. But, if you have a 29 degree. If you were born

with 29 degrees mercury, especially a retrograde, it's really going to

cause some processing. This processing may be...you finally see you're

being helped with your life purpose, or maybe you receive accolades, or

maybe somebody's trying to give you accolades and you're not seeing it, or

you're not getting the message, because of this mercury retrograde.

It's quincunx Uranus, so there's something going on. There's a

miscommunication or there's something not going right, but it's going to come

either way, it's going to come it, just may not come exactly like you see it. It's

going to come because that's 29 degrees.

That's happening on the 1st. That's just the 1st. Then, on the 2nd, and I

promised I wouldn't go far. I just thought that was really

important. Then, on the second, Venus enters Scorpio. Venus is going to enter

Scorpio,. That, again, is in your 10th house, the whole next month, you probably

already started, for you guys, but this whole next month, I'm seeing more money.

I'm seeing you're at the right place at the right time. I'm seeing you're getting

the accolades. I'm seeing people even. I'm seeing people even come to

you. You didn't know you helped and they want to help you, or I'm seeing,

I don't know, like, somebody sees you and really believes in you. Brings you

this opportunity. I'm seeing, for you, in the month of December, and I'm

telling you guys, this is going to set the precedence for this next 2019,

in December, over the next 8, 10, 12 years for some of you. It's just going to

be very different than it has been. I'm gonna do another video

about this. We've had to work so hard at not manifesting out of thin air.

It wasn't working. We had to learn how to manifest in the physical. The

physical hard work of it. This is all in culmination because

what happens in January, in February, in March, it's about the balance of those

things. They're going to come about. It's about you're being able to do this.

You can manifest things out of thin air, but the question is...are they going to stay?

What you were learning over the last three, five, eight years, was, how to

manifest something and then make it stick. Learning to do the hard work and

see things through. Now that you've learned. Some of you needed to learn that

part. Others of you needed to learn how to manifest out of thin air. Others of

you needed to learn how to work it and really stick to your values so it

stayed and grounded in this physical realm. That makes sense? I know I'm going way

off topic, but, I'm going to do a video about that. This is like all these

new beginnings happening, because this next year and then the next year

your lives are going to be very different. Venus enters there. I see more

opportunity. I see luck. I see money. I see some of you guys, even, love may come. I

know that's like the last thing on your list. It's like, yes, I want it

but whatever if it doesn't come, it doesn't come now, it will eventually come.

Correct? If it's your time. I you know everybody's charts different. If it's

your time, they could come in here. If you don't want to, I mean, that's kind

of up to you. But, I can see maybe you meet somebody through what you're

doing. Your life purpose or through some accolades you receive or through

your career. And they're your friends at first. You like that anyway.

That's one. The second. Then the seventh is a really important day as well.

The seventh, we have a lot of stuff going on. On the seventh

we have this new moon in Sagittarius. This new moon in Sagittarius is

going to be in your 11th house. I see influential people. New moons are about

new beginnings. You guys know I have the new moon video and then, the full moon

video. I'll explain more in those videos. Go deeper into it. But,

Sagittarius is a very optimistic sign. These are going to be very optimistic

starts you have. Jupiter in your 11th house.

It's groups, it's networking, it's going to the next level. You have influential

people who are watching you. So, be very careful.

You have influential people who are watching to see if you're worth

investing. They come to believe in you. That's what

Jupiter's going to be doing all year in this house for you. So,

your groups are getting bigger. You're going to get more known. Those of you

who are in it, We talked about this before. The entertainment business, music,

acting. all that it's going to get bigger. Jupiter is going to help in this house.

This new moon is in Sagittarius. So, this new beginning is very optimistic.

I always say this about Sagittarius, but, it's something that

you didn't know, is going to come about. To start this new beginning. You guys

don't just have one beginning. You have several beginnings. From now until January.

Several, several beginnings and especially December.

Not only does mercury go direct on that day. He's

still going to be in your 10th house. This is where it's still going to be a little

off with this quincunx, here. This is your 10th house, Mercury

brings a message to your 10th house. Venus being in there. They're not

conjunct yet, but, I can see where mercury helps you understand.

Maybe exactly how you're going to do this with your life purpose, or what

you're going to do with this accolade. What you're going to do with this, being

known, or what you're going to do with your next step. I can see that processing.

That happens on the 7th. Mercury

is not going to get to that point where it's really clear and you've done

everything you needed to do with mercury. Since it's been retrograde until

December 17th. But, going direct, is going to help you

see more clearly. It's going to bring a message. It's going to help you

process something. It's going to do that in your 10th house.

It could be on that day, whoever, this influential person is or this group is...

maybe they offer you something. Maybe they come to you and talk to you. Maybe

you get a message. That's also on the seventh. Then, we have...so I did

sit the new moon. This one is really interesting because it's conjunct

it's going to be, mmm, yes, it's gonna be at 15 degrees. 6

7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 Yes, it's right around there. I

mean it could be conjunct. I like my conjunctions at 8 degrees or less but

it is conjunct Jupiter. It's on that on that day. On the seventh. It is

conjunct Jupiter. Whatever this news is. Whatever this new start is. This is

going to help you expand your groups. Expand your your 10th house. It's

going to help you get to the next level and that's happening on

the seventh. Then, on the 13th

I'm making sure I've got everything on

the seventh. I also want to say that on the seventh we have that grand water

trine. If you look here. Remember, Mercury's in Scorpio. We have

Chiron. That old wound in Pisces, and we have the North node in

Cancer, r That's a grand water trine. It's been there for a while. But,

it's going to trine again at that point. I feel opportunity. This is a

gift coming from, you know, spirit, your guides, your angels, your higher-self. This

will be felt on an emotional level. This is a big day for a lot of you. Also

this new moon is going to square. If you look here, Neptune and Mars, in your

second house are direct. Right on top of each other on that day. If

you've focused this energy, there's something coming in your second house.

There's money. There's valuables. There's the value to yourself. Maybe you

get this recognition over here, and you understand the value of who you really

are. What are you're going to do with that. Maybe you get this message from this

group, or this influential person, in this new beginning. It's a square ,so, it feels

like a lot of pressure, but if you've used this correctly. If you centered

yourselves. This is why I told you guys in the Full Moon video.

What I want you to do with this full moon. Clear yourself. Stay centered so

you accept the gifts. You accept the expansion .You accept the stuff. Let go

what no longer serves you. So you have enough energy. So you have enough room in

your energetic field, to accept this. This is no longer about it being in your head

and just having the faith. This is about it showing up. It's beginning to show up.

For the next year. So, there's a square here of Neptune and Mars, in

your second house. If many of you are in entertainment, because your tenth house

is activated, I felt many of you in the entertainment business. If

you're an actor, if you're even just a public speaker, or something that you do

in the public eye. This could be a chance for you to go to the next level. When you

use this ,me and we. This Mars and Neptune energy. If you use it in balance,

and you're correct, and you're centered, and you know what you want, or you think

you know what you want, and you're willing to accept whatever comes in, and

you have trust in yourself, and trust in the universe. This is where it gets

bigger. That seventh it's a big day, but it's not just

going to be the seventh. Some of you are going to feel it on the fifth and sixth.

Some of you will feel it on the eighth and ninth. Some of you will feel it right on

the seventh. Then we have the thirteenth. On of the thirteenth,

mercury enters Sagittarius.

There's a message again. So there was a message for your tenth house, for your

life purpose, your accolade. I feel like many of you receive accolades.

Accolades, some recognition. Then mercury is going to move into

Sagittarius. That's going to be in there all month. There's going to be news,

and news, and news, coming to you as it gets closer to Jupiter. As it gets closer

to the Sun. It's going to be very optimistic. This is a good time now. This

is about groups, networking. If you work on the internet. If you work with people

on the internet. If you work in groups. Maybe you start new groups. Maybe you get

notice of a new group. Maybe you, even, if you do YouTube, maybe get new

followers. A new group. Mercury is moving into Sagittarius. Making

the unknown, known. Bringing in messages. That happens on the 13th. Now, again,

this is not the the results. May be new stuff. But this is stuff you've

worked on. Because mercury was retrograde. It's been retrograde.

Again, it's not going to clear up till the 24th. The 24th is when it's

exactly where it began to retrograde. Then on the 22nd, the Sun enters

Capricorn. Mercury is right on top of Jupiter. There's some news in

your 11th house. You have Venus in your 10th house. This is all about you getting

the things that you've worked so hard for. The Sun comes and is

entering Capricorn. Which is your 12th house. There are completions. There's,

you know, the 12th house, is about the connection between your life this world

and other worlds. Your past, present and future lives. Something is coming through.

The Sun is going to be shining in that house. It's going to be clearing

things up. You're going to have some completions. This is where fate and

destiny step in. As it gets closer to Saturn, these things you have

been working so hard on. That you didn't know what it was because, it's in your

12th house. Maybe you had dreams. Now you receive inspirations. Maybe you had

some synchronicity. Maybe you connect it to your Higher Self and receive some

clarity. When the Sun comes, it's about these things. Going to the next

step and some of them actually, completing your past Karma. For those of

you who believe in karma. It's too difficult to explain right now. Those

of you, it could be about completing something, you had been trying to

complete, for the longest time. And didn't know how to do this. The Sun

gets closer to Cancer. Capricorn. I mean, Saturn it's in Capricorn so whatever

you've been trying to ground. Whatever you've been trying to work on. It's going

to get cleared up. Everything aligns when the Sun comes in there.

You may feel you're not seeing it correctly, because the Sun is in

your 12th house. But, if you dream or, if in that place where you go to. Where you

have your innovations, or you go into the future and look, you can get some clarity

in there. That's on the 22nd. Then we have the full moon in Cancer on that

day. We know what the full moon is about. I'll have a full moon

video. The full moon is about shining light in this area. Seeing something

you hadn't seen before. This is in your sixth house. Something is going to

get shown to you. Illuminated. So you can release what no longer serves you.

I feel like it's releasing, the fact, you're no longer in that phase of

your life. You're now moving into it. The phase you've seen for a long

time. That's what I'm feeling for many of you. Because, this is very

nurturing. So, your sixth house. Your consciousness. Your sixth house. Twelfth

house, subconscious. Six house, conscious. This full moon

there's something, going to be let go, and released. I feel

it's because of all these changes.

But I'll have the full moon video. That's, also, on the 22nd. That will be

happening at 9:46 PM, Pacific Standard Time.

Then the 25th, I mean, I'm looking. From the 27 to the 31st, but the 25th you

have this this sextile here. Which is Pluto and Venus in this square here.

There's not a lot going on here. It is Christmas. I mean there's a lot going

on but there's not a lot happening. There is the square here, with the moon, for

just a little, there's something in your seventh house with relationships

but you are going to be dealing with family. This pressure I feel...remember,

if you have this pressure, because of the square, the way to release the pressure,

is to take it action. This has to do with relationships and

your belief system . I'm sorry. Your relationships and your work.

Maybe it's collaborating with someone. Maybe it's a new person you're

going to be doing something with. Maybe you have to do some work with

this. Then, mercury is going to trine, this is just for a little

while, because the moon moves fast.

Mercury's going to trine the moon. So, there's an opportunity here.

This isn't in your house of groups. I feel influential peopl.e I feel

these groups. You can receive a message. I feel this is

collaboration, or somebody helps you, or you want to help someone, or both of you

guys are doing this together. To help each other. That's what I feel.

Remember, Jupiter's trying to grow this house.

On the 27th through the 31st this is where the Sun is conjunct

Saturn. This is really important. This is what I talked about before. As the Sun

enters Capricorn, these things you're trying to ground. You're trying to

understand. You're trying to figure out which way you want to go with this.

You're trying to see these things.How am I going to do this?

Can I get out of my own way? This is what you've all been working for.

When the Sun comes in here, I feel you're going to receive clarity with

Saturn. Whatever this Saturn, you've been working on, all last summer, even in the

spring. Trying to figure it out. Trying to make the moves. Getting out of your own

way. Getting out of the head. They're doing the action. I feel, it finally.

You get some relief. I feel a lot of you....destiny or fate

come in. What I feel is, when this happens. You feel

you're supported by the universe, finally. That's what I fee.l That's from the

27th through the 31st and beyond. But I'm not going to talk about January yet.

January, you have some big things going on. I think it...yep, that's

all I wanted to say about that.

Yes, it's okay. I pulled cards for you guys already. I pulled three cards.

The first card is about where you're at in the beginning of December. We have

the Ace of Swords. This is you. This is a new start. This start comes from nowhere.

But again, I fee,l by December 1st, you've already had some starts. I feel

by the first, this is just another start. I feel the theme

of December is new beginnings for you. These things are actually

happening and they're coming from nowhere. I mean you really know where

they're coming from. But, like you don't see them coming. Then they come and

somebody wants to help you. This really takes off. I feel like that.

Now, I asked Spirit. What is the most important message they want to

bring to you? They gave you the fool. The fool, you know, I love the fool. A

lot, a lot of energy. You can think of it as that Mars energy. Focusing it into

that Neptune energy. There's a lot of energy at zero-point energy.

I feel like, Spirit is saying, this is a blank

slate. You get to go from here. You've done all the hard work. You've done a lot

of hard work. You tried to figure things out. You didn't do anything wrong. Staying

in your head wasn't a bad thing. You did that for a reason. To try to figure

things out. You got over that. You're letting go of stuff. You're taking action

This is a clean slate for you guys with these new beginnings.

It's a swords. It's not a Pentacles. Which means, you know by now, if you don't

put the work in, it's not going to stay, and it's not going to ground. It can come

to you, but whatever you do with it, that's the decision that you make. To

make it last. To make it solid. To make it stable. To make it flourish. Then, it will

become a Pentacles. It's a Swords. Meaning, you can let it go. Meaning. it comes from

nowhere. Meaning, as fast as it comes in, it can leave. That's what

they're saying about the blank slate. You have a lot of energy you can put into these

things. That's kind of up to you. You get to decide. It's like a blank slate.

Then I asked what the result would be? You got the Page of Cups. The Page

of Cups, to me, as much as these things are going to be coming to you, all month,

and have been beginning to come to you. These are just the beginnings. They may

feel like a lot. We haven't had much in so long. We haven't had any in so

long. Correct? But, these are just the beginning. That's why it's a page. That's

why it's an Ace. That's why it's the Fool. It's the fool because these are just the

beginning. You're just starting to go on this particular journey. The page brings

you news of something that's emotionally felt. but, remember, these are the

beginnings. What are you going to do with this? Are you going to bury it? Are you

going to let it go? Are you going to work in it? That's the message

I'm getting. I want to thank you so very much. For liking, sharing, subscribing. We

finally hit 30,000. My goal this year is to hit over a hundred thousand by the

end of 2019. See if we can do it. So, if you can like, share, and subscribe, that

would really, really, help me out. I will see you soon. Love you! Love you! Love

you! Bye

For more infomation >> Aquarius * You Can Manifest Anything Valuable Now! * December 2018 Horoscope - Duration: 35:35.

-------------------------------------------

Oddly Satisfying Videos That Make You Feel Relaxing! - Duration: 10:01.

Oddly Satisfying Videos That Make You Feel Relaxing!

For more infomation >> Oddly Satisfying Videos That Make You Feel Relaxing! - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

SpecialThanks - YOU=MUSIC I LOVE (LEGENDADO) - Duration: 5:02.

For more infomation >> SpecialThanks - YOU=MUSIC I LOVE (LEGENDADO) - Duration: 5:02.

-------------------------------------------

Top 5 Scary IT Easter Eggs You Might Have Missed - Duration: 4:58.

IT Chapter 1 was released in 2017, but let's face it, we're far from over the terrifying

demonic clown that is Pennywise.

IT Chapter 2 is set to be released on September 6th 2019, and has a STELLAR cast, including

the likes of, Jessica Chastain, Bill Hader, James McAvoy, and, of course, reprising his

role as Pennywise the dancing clown, Bill Skarsgard.

So, why not venture back to Chapter 1 to revisit the easter eggs we all missed, cos let's face

it, we were ALL hiding behind our hands.

Hey guys, welcome back to Top 5 Scary Videos, I'm your host Lucy McPhee, if you're a

fan of the I.T franchise be sure to give this video a big thumbs up.

Alright, let's jump into our list of the Top 5 Scary IT Easter Eggs You Might Have Missed.

5 The OG Pennywise Now this one's a classic, and for the Tim

Curry fans out there, I'm sure most of you caught this little easter egg.

During the scene where the losers enter the terrifying house on Neibolt Street, Richie

gets trapped in a room with the less scary, but still pretty unnerving, Pennywise.

The clown hops on top of a coffin before hurtling himself towards Richie in a traumatic style.

Well, as this happens we can VERY briefly catch a glimpse of some clown masks and dolls.

But one on the far left corner stands out in particular.

Take a look, Yup, that's Tim Curry's Pennywise, making

sure that we never forget who the original scary clown was.

4 Christine On a slightly more uplifting note, in the

scene right before the Losers head over to look at the Derry sewer map, we catch a straight

on glimpse of Eddie's T-shirt.

Why is this a big deal?

Well, the t-shirt has a graphic of a murderous car with giant pointy teeth, in a VERY similar

fashion to the car Stephen King wrote about in his novel Christine.

A book specifically about a murderous car, minus the teeth.

In the book Christine murders each member of a gang after they destroy her paintwork.

Nasty!

And two friends must take down the car before it takes down them.

A film was also made in 1983m directed by John Carpenter, everyone's favourite horror

legend.

3 The Last Losers Now this one is really cool, and KEY to knowing

what's coming next in IT Chapter 2.

At the end of the film, the losers stand in a circle holding hands, pledging that they

will all return to Derry if Pennywise is ever to return.

Now, the order in which the group leave the circle is very important.

Stan leaves first, then Eddie.

In the book this is the order in which the losers die.

Stan slits his own wrists to avoid facing the demonic entity once more, prefering to

end it all together than to risk losing his loved ones.

Then Eddie is killed during the final showdown with the creature.

It's kinda sad knowing that Chapter 2 isn't going to have a pleasant outcome for these

two.

Hopefully things are more optimistic for Bill and Beverly, aka, the last two to leave the

circle.

2 The Deadlights Are Real So, remember the scene where Pennywise opens

his toothy mouth to reveal swirling lights inside of his gaping hole.

Yeah!

Well, this is a reference to another dimension called the Deadlights, aka, the place where

Pennywise resides each 27 years, because that dude aint living in the sewers, or drinking

mojitos on a beach for all that time.

Now Deadlights is only ever mentioned in the book, but the film nails it's description,

orange lights swirling inside of his body.

More interesting though, the Deadlights essentially confirm to us that Pennywise is more of conduit

of sorts, and in reality is being controlled by a magic being who resides inside of the

Deadlights.

Spooky.

It almost makes you sympathize with Pennywise...well, just a tiny little bit.

Perhaps in Chapter 2 we'll get this explained, or at least get another cool reference about

the dimension.

1 Turtles Now, this one is crazy.

For those of you who never read the original novel, this will be a shock, surprise, and

perhaps even give you a laugh.

In the book, the Losers encounter a turtle named Maturin, an ancient mystical entity

that gives the losers advice on how to defeat Pennywise.

Kinda crazy, I know, but the entire film is about a demonic clown slaying children and

dragging them into other dimensions, a talking turtle isn't actually that absurd.

Now, the film pays homage to the lore of the turtle, by adding in some subtle easter eggs

for those Stephen King lovers out there.

During one scene we see Ben ducking into the lake in order to catch a turtle he spotted,

seems innocent enough, but in reality it's the turtle protecting him from upcoming onslaught.

In another scene Bill goes into Georgie's room, RIP Georgie, and he picks up a lego

turtle and drops it when he hears a noise.

They're both smart references to the novel without hitting us over the head with it.

I don't know though, maybe Maturin the talking turtle will make his big debut in Chapter

2.

Well there we have it!

Did you guys catch these easter eggs?

Are you excited for IT Chapter 2?

I know I am.

Leave us all your thoughts and feelings in the comments down below, and while you're

down there be sure to give this video a big thumbs up, subscribe, and turn on notifications

so you never miss another scary vid.

If you want to continue on your frightening binge be sure to click on that playlist floating

above, and until next time, see ya later.

For more infomation >> Top 5 Scary IT Easter Eggs You Might Have Missed - Duration: 4:58.

-------------------------------------------

If You LAUGH You RESTART THE VIDEO 😅 DANK MEMES Try not to Laugh Challenge #32 (CLEAN) NO SWEARING - Duration: 5:22.

wow

For more infomation >> If You LAUGH You RESTART THE VIDEO 😅 DANK MEMES Try not to Laugh Challenge #32 (CLEAN) NO SWEARING - Duration: 5:22.

-------------------------------------------

Most Oddly Satisfying Video In The World #13 - Duration: 10:14.

For more infomation >> Most Oddly Satisfying Video In The World #13 - Duration: 10:14.

-------------------------------------------

Sleep: Are you getting enough? - Duration: 5:44.

are you getting seven to nine hours of sleep every night of good quality sleep?

If not, your wellness and your weight may be affected.

Hi there, my name is Michelle Dowker I'm a wellness strategist and dietary coach with

an educational background as a naturopathic doctor. If you enjoy these

videos, make sure to click on the subscribe button below. So, there are many

studies that indicate that getting seven to nine hours of sleep is optimal for

the average adult human. And so what can happen if you don't get enough sleep? So

let's start in terms of weight gain and weight loss. Studies show that when you

don't get enough sleep, there is a tendency to choose higher calorie, more

highly processed foods in higher amounts than someone who does get the seven to

nine hours of sleep. There can be many different reasons why this might be,

maybe you're searching for a quick fuel source because you're tired, there could

be other mechanisms involved, but the studies are showing that there is an 80%

increase of risk of developing obesity for every hour of sleep deprivation that

you have. That's pretty huge! And so it's not only weight that can be affected by

not getting enough sleep, but your immune system requires an adequate amount of

sleep as well in order for it to function properly. Your body needs to be

in a restorative sleep state for that period of time in order for many

different functions of your body to repair themselves and regenerate. And so

in our society unfortunately we're getting more like 6 to 6 and a half

hours of sleep on average and some people even a lot less. And so what is

that doing in terms of the obesity epidemic that we have, as well as the

rising number of autoimmune diseases and immune dysfunctions that we have in our

society? As well as so many other issues lack of sleep can affect us in

terms of our mental capabilities. They find that

if you don't get enough sleep that your brain can be just as negatively affected

as though you had been drinking alcohol in terms of level of impairment. So sleep

is a huge factor are you getting enough sleep and are you getting enough sleep

before midnight because that's the most restorative sleep. So many of us have

this fear of missing out or feel the need to have that downtime relaxation

time at the end of the night, so we have a tendency to stay up late in order to

enjoy these moments and not miss out on what might be happening in terms of

night life. And it's easy for us to do that nowadays because we have

electricity we have bright lights and by the way in terms of light. We have light

receptors in the back of our eyes, and so when we're exposed to light those light

receptors tell our brain that we don't need to be producing melatonin yet.

Melatonin is a hormone that tells our body that we can go into a deep restful

state of sleep. So what happens when you're exposed to bright lights all the

time, especially at nighttime you're actually preventing your body from

producing optimal amounts of melatonin. And then of course there's the lights

from your tablets and cell phones, electronic devices, television screens.

All of those lights are blue lights, and studies are finding that this blue light

can be just as stimulating as caffeine in a cup of coffee. And so when we

have our bright lights on at nighttime and we're looking at our television

screens with a bright flashing lights and the blue lights on our tablets and

and electronic devices, were actually stimulating our brains and preventing

ourselves from being able to drop into a deep restorative sleep which is going to

help so many things including your weight and your wellness. So my first tip

in terms of getting a better night's sleep is to dim the lights in the

evening. If you can turn down those bright overhead lights if you have

dimmers, turn on side lamps instead of big lights

candles are a great option. There's also glasses that you can put on amber

glasses that can help to block out some of that light to support those

photoreceptors in the back of your eyes. And of course avoiding those electronic

devices for at least 30 to 60 minutes before bedtime if not more can be really

helpful to reduce that stimulating effect from those blue lights. So that's

my first tip in terms of helping you to improve your quality of sleep, because it

is important to get those seven to nine hours of sleep. Try

starting with playing around with lights and see if that helps you to feel more

tired more quickly in the night so that you can get to bed earlier. So remember

to subscribe below if you would like to receive more videos like this and you

can comment let me know what your thoughts are in terms of your sleep!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét