Chủ Nhật, 25 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Nov 25 2018

it's raining today what do we do

wait no excuses remember Marcus body

coding live new footwork everyday

and how does it work

you see we do no excuses rainy day not rainy day we don't care we practice

wanna see today cross tap 2 let's go see for yourself

let's do it together remember no excuses I'll switch the cameras let's do

it together we can start with the left or with the right let's start with the left

we go to the back cross step cross step touch step touch cross step cross step

touch step touch again with the left 1 2 3 1 2 3 1 2 3 4

1 2 3 1 2 3 4

1 2 3 1 2 3 4

last time we cross we open we cross

step tap step tap we cross we open we cross

step tap step tap amazing

amazing I remind you these are universal moves and this

move is cross tap 2 yeah cross step 2

and when I say universal moves

I mean moves that you can use in any kind of dance you want either

hiphop salsa bachata kizomba zumba

rumba Samba Semba yeah these are universal

moves and by the way this is cross tap 2 which is cross 2 and tap 2

together amazing or not amazing wait

you still here even more amazing

let's do another practice and right now let's do it face to face I want to see

her ready now you imagine yourself staring in a mirror so we start with

your left are you ready with your left let's go

cross tap 2

with you let's go

cross step cross step tap step tap

cross step cross step tap step tap

again cross step cross step tap step tap you can do the shoulders

now with the right 1 2 3 5 6 7 8

1 2 3 5 6 7 8

last time 1 2 3 5 6 7 8

amazing

I cannot believe you stayed with me till now very exciting for me especially in this

a little bit cold rainy day here in Iceland so since you stayed with me till

now I have a bonus for you yeah a bonus you can practice with me this move in

the studio for free anytime you want how can you do that check the link above

or below yeah and go to YouTube for the full tutorial cross tap 2 by the

way cross tap 2 is cross 2 plus tap 2 amazing

this is Marcus body coding we code the moves we code them we take cross 2

and tap 2 put them together cross tap 2 but what do you care

you can practice with this video right remember no excuses so you can hit the

replay button and practice again especially today yes today not just today

but in today's party yeah imagine yourself in the party having fun yeah

having a drink maybe but dancing as well now you want to do the move

but maybe you forgot the move no worries

you can go to the corner yeah all cool take your phone and practice with me on

the floor yeah on the pavement on the grass

yeah no excuses then you go back to the party feeling all good and do the move

yeah do it today do it today why today why today

cuz tomorrow there's new

footwork new footwork every day Marcus body coding live

so see you tomorrow or

see you tomorrow your decide

I think we will see you tomorrow

I have a hunch so see you tomorrow Marcus body coding live

For more infomation >> Learn This Dance Step NOW★ Beginners★CROSS TAP 2★Hip Hop | Salsa | Bachata #MBCLive - Duration: 6:15.

-------------------------------------------

Top 5 Best New Indie Games Out This Week - Duration: 6:23.

hey there in a warm welcome to get indie gaming and to the latest update in this

weekly series for VG 24/7 here we count down five of the best and most

interesting looking indie games out over the course of this forthcoming week up

next we've a slice of sci-fi a fun looking doodle inspired auto-runner and

a classic looking realtime strategy game let's begin this week's countdown with

the subject which launches the first day of December onto the PC here we have a

single-player scythe eye slash horror game from the team at dark stone digital

with over a decade of experience within the triple-a market and inspired by

classic puzzle adventure titles and science fiction from the 1980s the

subject features you as the player having been purchased from within a

commercial prison auction to become a test subject for the biomass labs

corporation there's a demo available to play of this today we'll drop a link

down in the description the subject offers a puzzle based survival

experience that's mixed with horror and stealth based elements the release of

this demo prior to launch is a nice little touch and if this type of thing

tickles your fancy it's a worthy view into what to expect when it launches

later in the week next up at number 4 knee boo comes onto the PC November 30th

and promises a real-time strategy game with an environment depicting the

ancient Near East players or choose from three different allied factions and

you'll be able to build expand and fortify your stronghold to withstand the

hordes of enemies looking to do you and all your followers all sorts of mischief

with them growing in strength and tactical nuance as the game develops in

doing so you'll need to alter and adjust your tactics and play style accordingly

like other realtime strategy games nubu will offer you full control over the

in-game economy you'll be able to create and assign people for farming

agriculture forestry and mining with the spoils of which being used to build

larger cities fortresses and main stating the overall economy here at get

indie gaming we like to dip into these sorts of games a handful of times each

year and as 2018 closes out this looks likely to be the last one of the genre

we play before beginning the new year that number three newt 1 sings and

dances its way onto the PC this coming 29th here you play as Newton are given

the challenge with your buddy Kirino to wake the world from its current gray

slumber to achieve this newt will need to navigate through and over various

platforms collect items and avoid the perils faced along the way each tile you

touch lights up using a vibrant color palette with this process being helped

with the various items you can discover within each level music will also play a

key role within the game and as you awaken the world more and more

instruments added to the soundtrack with each of the four in game worlds with six

levels having their own style Neutron looks to be a fun and wholesome

nonviolent affair with an acute world color and music the challenge will come

from the platforming elements and it's certainly a casual affair and one we

think would be a fine first step into video games for children or anyone

looking for a little peace of light gaming related relief from a Kickstarter

campaign back in 2015 which brought in nearly a hundred and fifty thousand US

dollars or just over a hundred and ten thousand great British pounds and

already two years later than initial estimates identity from asylum

entertainment pops into early access onto PC this coming Friday xxx billed as

a new breed of multiplayer online role-playing game where hundreds of

players can interact within a world designed to give you absolute freedom

the initial release will give players a teaser showing off some of the social

features of the game that will include all the intended character customization

player housing NPC shops and more options to get your character into the

world to meet and interact with others further iterations coming next year and

the year after before identity goes into a full alpha in 2021 will if all goes

well deliver the ability to play as a sense

a real person you'll be able to choose your role and in gameplay style be this

for example as a business person a criminal or even a police officer

there's clearly a long road ahead for this ambitious mm oh and we'll be

dropping back into it over the years to see how the game and associated

community develops over time escape dude land like many in this countdown

launches on the 30th and comes to the PC and the switch having picked up a review

code earlier this past week it's been a good while since we've played an

auto-runner and platformer as fun and compelling as this one in quite a while

with you moving automatically whereby you control your doodler around the

objects and dangers make no bones on this escape dude land is one stiff

challenge made ever so slightly easier by a buttery smooth control system and

the use of well-positioned level checkpoints however died three times

before reaching the next checkpoint and you're sent back to the levels beginning

these disappear when playing the harder mode which dials a difficulty up making

this one hardcore little game that lasts between three to five hours the overall

art style is top-notch with the world having been created on a piece of paper

with you being able to see the grid lines as you play through the levels

likewise the animations and backgrounds are lusciously presented throughout with

an accompanying toe-tapping Lee good soundtrack that very much deserves its

place at number one in this week's rundown well thanks for watching and if

you haven't already why not subscribe and hit that notification bell so you

don't miss out when our videos drop every Thursday and Sunday see anything

here you might pick up be sure to let us know in the comments or at get indie

gaming on Twitter hope to see you all back here soon for more indie game

videos

For more infomation >> Top 5 Best New Indie Games Out This Week - Duration: 6:23.

-------------------------------------------

Semiotics | Wikipedia audio article - Duration: 50:23.

For more infomation >> Semiotics | Wikipedia audio article - Duration: 50:23.

-------------------------------------------

Cold Shower or Hot Shower? Which One Is Best For You - Duration: 1:05.

Cold shower or hot shower, which one is best for you?

cold shower

stimulates immune system

increases alertness

prevents colds

stimulates anti-depression hormones

Accelerates your metabolism

frees up the mind

tightens skin

Reduces hair loss

Where as hot shower

relaxes muscles

lowers body tension

Alleviates migraines

Reduces swelling

reduce anxiety

acts as a nasal decongestant

Remove toxins from the skin

opens pores and cleans the skin

For more infomation >> Cold Shower or Hot Shower? Which One Is Best For You - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

GSTVOMXS & Kathleen Nicole - I Just Go (Official Audio) ❤🙂 - Duration: 4:23.

When I'm fine, smile so bright, muscles breaking

I'll get down, dance around, legs be aching

When I'm with you, love so true, heart be shaking

I go blind, stars align, I feel light but

Tap, tap, don't be reckless

Remember where your head is

I don't mind, I don't bite, it's that alright?

(Is that alright?)

Tap, tap, don't be careless

That's not what you're expected

I don't care, say I dare, it's alright!

Slow it down

You don't wanna hit the bumps and slip through again

But I say scream and shout

The world is ours, let's take it all in

I see the sun is shining

Hear the music rising

Feel the warm tingle on my skin

(Feel the warm tingle on my skin)

Breathe positivity

Speaking up with ease

I feel alive with who I am

(Feel alive with who I am)

So I just go

So I just go

When I'm done, full of boubt, pressure's rising

Cry my eyes, none the wiser, veins are popping

Well wrap it up with a snap

Gone away, seize the day, make it count but

Tap, tap, don't be reckless

Remember where your head is

I don't mind, I don't bite, it's that alright?

(Is that alright?)

Tap, tap, don't be careless

That's not what you're expected

I don't care, say I dare, it's alright!

Slow it down

You don't wanna hit the bumps and slip through again

But I say scream and shout

The world is ours, let's take it all in

I see the sun is shining

Hear the music rising

Feel the warm tingle on my skin

(Feel the warm tingle on my skin)

Breathe positivity

Speaking up with ease

I feel alive with who I am

(Feel alive with who I am)

So I just go

So I just go

To where, we are, who we are

Yes, I'll be going

Up so high

To the sky, I can fly

I see the sun is shining

Hear the music rising

Feel the warm tingle on my skin

(Feel the warm tingle on my skin)

Breathe positivity

Speaking up with ease

I feel alive with who I am

(Feel alive with who I am)

So I just go

So I just go

So I just go

For more infomation >> GSTVOMXS & Kathleen Nicole - I Just Go (Official Audio) ❤🙂 - Duration: 4:23.

-------------------------------------------

Mind Bending Language: 3 Questions Of Influence - Duration: 8:43.

Just stand up.

What I found, and not as much, but I had very capable and compassionate partners here, but

I found within myself ... And the best interactions happened when we trusted ourselves enough

to question.

But there would be a tendency I found in myself that I had to pull back where I wanted to

control it.

I wanted to lead, and it's hard to trust the subconscious and trust that we're asking,

instead of asking and then pushing.

We might as well jump into this now, although it's a little ... designed for later, but

it actually fits very nicely here.

There are three kinds of questions you can use especially in the influence process, right?

What we've got?

Fuck it.

I'll just make them up again.

I would pretty much leave those three in that order in terms of the impact

it has on someone.

A psychologically leading question is the one where you already imply the answer pretty

blatantly in the question, right?

For example, would using hypnosis to help someone overcome a fear be a good thing or

a bad thing?

Good thing.

Right?

Have I given you any room to maneuver in that?

No, it's bad.

You can't use hypnosis to help people overcome problems.

It's a leading question, isn't it?

The answer is already implied within it.

A logically leading question is the one where you actually have to think it through to come

to a clear, concise and precise answer of some sort.

For example, you might ... It depends on, of course, the context, but if they've given

you a couple of facts, say, "Look.

So you think X is the case and Y is the case, so what does that mean then?

If you have X, and you have Y, where does that take you?"

That's a logically leading question, isn't it?

I've excluded A, B, and C from that, which are other things they could have been thinking

about.

I focus on X and Y.

For example, so you tell me that you really want people to overcome and live a better

life and feel better.

You tell me that you're not sure that you're a good person if you're using hypnosis to

do that.

So it just makes you curious.

Well, does someone who really wants to help others and has a tool to do that, what does

that make them, a good person or a bad one?

It's slightly psychologically leading, but I'm really trying to engage them in a thinking

process, right?

A less leading question, more logically leading question is, if you've done this with one

person and had this result, what do you think will happen when you do the same thing with

more people?

Logically, conclude you'll have the same result more often.

See, it's a logically leading question.

I'm just stacking up the elements they get to think about, but it will still lead us

on direction, because they have to think it through; it internalizes more.

An intuitively leading question goes even further than that because it can make a leap

of logic.

Now, you saw this happening here, for example, when ... I think it was Joanne came up here

yesterday.

When, for example, you have a strong emotion going.

Let's say someone is ... Let's get an example of a public speaking fear, right?

You're talking to them, and somewhere you find the motivation to really getting ... you

just want to ... "I want to change the world.

I want to make this world a better place," and you get all excited, right?

I can see you're clearly very passionate about that.

"Yes, I really am."

So I wonder what this has to do with your desire to get on stage.

"I just wish I could do it and get in front of people and just speak like that."

You mean like that?

"Yes."

That's an intuitively leading question.

There's no logical connection.

I don't psychologically implied anything.

They're already there.

I'm letting them start addressing that.

So, you're feeling this way.

What would you say to people?

"Well, I'd stand up and say, 'You people have to do this and then we've got to do this when

we think about that.'

That's what I want to say to them."

Sounds pretty good to me.

Why don't you try that?

"All right, then I will."

See?

Intuitively, they've already gotten to that place, and I've led them then create their

own logic as a result of it.

I haven't had to do much leading.

I just have to let them connect the dots, but in a leap of logic, in an intuitive leap.

Does that kind of make sense there?

Did you understand the nature of those three questions?

So when everyone says that questioning is like is all ... It's a really nice way of

doing things because you're not putting anything into it, and there's really no influencing

going on there.

That's not true.

Every question, every question already binds or free someone's thinking with the nature

of their question.

May I give you an example of this?

Yes.

We'll do this as a thought experiment for all of us.

We're now in 2012, I believe, unless I've time-warped.

So let's use that as a number for us to play with.

Do you know the tennis championship, Wimbledon?

Is everyone familiar with that?

All right.

I don't know if you know how heats work.

You basically have everyone who enters the tournament plays a match, and then the winner

goes through the next round.

The loser goes ... Pretty much simple, right?

The only exception to that is if there is an odd number of people in a particular round,

one person will get an automatic bye to get to the next round, because there's an odd

number of people.

They've got no one to play with otherwise, right?

So you continue playing that way until you basically have the last match and then you

have a clear winner, right?

So let's assume this is the 2012 Wimbledon Championships, and there is 2,012 people that

enter the competition.

The question is how many people ... I'll say again.

How many matches, how many heats will have to be played?

How many matches will have to be played in order for you to have a declared winner?

Any ideas?

One match?

No?

You have 2,012 people starting off.

Now, here's something that's interesting that's happening.

All of you are thinking, "Oh okay, 2,012, and there'll be 1,006," and you're actually

almost mentally working out the numbers.

One or two of you who are more mathematically oriented will try and come up with an algorithm

to calculate that.

Now, I'm going to ask you the question again, and one person already knows the answer because

I think we did that before.

I don't know if we did or not.

I'm going to ask you the same question again differently, and I'm going to move your mind

into the instant recognition of the answer.

Would that be an impressive magic trick?

By the way, it's a magic moment.

Have the cards if you want more.

So the question is this, reformulated, but exactly the same question.

How many people have to lose a match before you have a clear winner?

2,011 That's your answer because everyone only gets

to lose once, and everyone has to lose once for one person to win, right?

So the questions that you ask are all leading one way or another.

The question I asked originally was actually logically leading and partly psychologically

leading.

I was leading you down a particularly difficult path of logic to work out the answer.

The second question was more intuitively leading.

It was actually slightly psychologically leading as well because it presented the answer straight

away to you.

It made it apparent to you.

So, do you understand and know the nuance to the whole questioning game?

Yeah?

So thank you for that.

For more infomation >> Mind Bending Language: 3 Questions Of Influence - Duration: 8:43.

-------------------------------------------

Charming And Well-Kept Holiday Home in Popular Norrveda, Vätösundet | Amazing Small House Design - Duration: 3:20.

Charming And Well-Kept Holiday Home in Popular Norrveda, Vätösundet

For more infomation >> Charming And Well-Kept Holiday Home in Popular Norrveda, Vätösundet | Amazing Small House Design - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

Did You Know These Foods Are GENETICALLY MODIFIED?? - Duration: 10:28.

From problematic papayas to not-so-sweet sugar that can hurt you, here are 10 foods you didn't

know were genetically-modified…

10.

Cotton Think cotton isn't a foodstuff?

Think again!

Sure you can't chow down on cotton balls but cotton seed has many other uses, including

cattle feed.

In fact these Belgian Blue cattle I'll mention soon probably have it for their dinner.

However use those seeds to make cotton seed oil and that goes into cooking for humans.

Cotton is one crop that's received the GM, or Genetically Modified, treatment.

By being engineered this way, it undergoes a complex process where it resists certain

herbicides and wipes out pests.

No wonder GM is popular if it turns cotton into a kind of crop-based superhero with special

powers!

While it sounds wonderful the reality brings you back down to earth… so to speak.

As said by Jeff Goldblum in Jurassic Park, "Life finds a way".

So in areas around the world where GM cotton was grown, pests adapted to the new conditions.

Also there was a reported health impact on farmers so the science part is still being

worked out.

9.

Dairy If you weren't already getting a little

bit uncomfortable, there are also GMO's (Or Genetically Modified Organisms) in dairy.

Actually it is a growth hormone that is injected into cows which in turn create more milk.

This practice is frowned upon around the world and is actually banned in most industrialized

countries because it poses many health risks to the animals and to humans.

But why is genetically-modified milk a bad thing?

Concerns have grown over the years over the notorious agrochemical company Monsanto.

They engineered what's known as a "recombinant bovine growth hormone".

That's a mouthful in more ways than one so it's abbreviated to 'rBGH' or 'rBST'.

The resulting milk reportedly contains unacceptable levels of the hormone IGF-1 which is said

to increase the risk of many different cancers.

Who knew milk could potentially be so dangerous, right?

It's not a wonderful experience for the cow either.

Aside from the factory farm conditions in some dairies that are a source of protest

anyway, a big problem is a possible link to mastitis.

That's where the udders become infected and it's bad news for us too because pus

can get in the milk supply.

Ugh…

The approval of rBGH in the United States is seen as very controversial and Monsanto

is plagued with toxic disasters, lawsuits, and coverups.

The rest of us get contaminated milk, the cows suffer, and we have no clue all of this

is going on.

Just say NO to drugs in your milk!

8.

Honey A genetically-modified bee population sounds

like something from a sci-fi movie but it's already happened people!

In 2014 a team in Germany were investigating honey bees but needed to take their research

to the next level.

So they developed a new type of insect.

Believe it or not, there's a lot we don't know about our stripy, stingy friends.

Sure there's a queen and they hang out in those hives in their thousands producing that

sweet, sweet honey.

But on the whole our knowledge is actually pretty vague in terms of how their little

minds work and we are just learning how smart they really are.

GMO is a major way of getting down to the nitty gritty and building a comprehensive

picture of bee society.

By messing around with their DNA, we could make new strains of bee that can fight infections

and overall be more productive.

Meaning they could resist these new strains of diseases and maybe even protect themselves

against invasive wasps.

And of course, make us some more honey!!

7.

Papaya Genetically-modified food is extremely controversial

and interfering with nature's way is always going to have detractors, putting it mildly.

However there is a major success story when it comes to GM and that's to do with the

papaya.

Let's go back to the 1940s for the beginning of a terrifying tale.

Well, a terrifying tale if you like papaya.

An affliction called the "papaya ringspot virus" appeared in Hawaii and its effects

spread across the world.

Those juicy, fragrant papayas were in danger of disappearing forever.

Thankfully science was there to lend a hand with the development of the 'rainbow papaya'.

This super dude of papayas fought off the virus and enabled the industry to continue.

So if you're against GM as a rule but love papayas you've got a moral dilemma on your

hands I guess.

6.

Potatoes The process is still in its infancy but genetic

modification is coming to the humble potato.

It's a versatile food that's given us so much from creamy potato salad to crispy

French Fries.

But this dirty little dude who comes out the ground isn't perfect and that's what scientists

are hoping to address with GM.

How about a potato that doesn't bruise or has a more attractive colour?

Tech known as RNAi, which basically involves interfering with genes and other things is

employed to make these refinements and the result is a potato called the White Russet.

This is the only example of a GM potato to date so we're not likely to see GM fries

anytime soon.

Of course if you did want to make fries with a White Russet it could be better for your

health.

It keeps its white colour when peeled and cut up and the main selling point is that

it produces lower levels of asparagine.

What's that?

It was first observed in asparagus juice and if you fry a regular potato it can become

carcinogenic which is bad news for your insides.

The Russet avoids that.

As a side note wait…who wants asparagus juice?

Is that a new thing that's good for you??

Maybe I missed something.

5.

Soy Beans We associate soy with healthy eating and an

alternative to things like dairy.

So it may surprise you to learn that most of the soybeans in the US are GMOs, Genetically

Modified Organisms.

They're grown this way to make them tougher against herbicides which makes sense but is

also controversial.

Scientists have made a possible connection between this type of soy and liver problems,

as well as fertility and even infant deaths.

This is based on tests conducted on hamsters, not humans but is pretty worrying, right?

Especially for those poor hamsters.

Plus being able to fight off chemicals isn't always a good thing.

It means the chemicals stay on the beans and that goes into your system when you eat them.

It's not like soy isn't in a whole load of stuff we consume either.

Not only is it in animal feed but it's also in bread, cereal and even meat…Soy can be

everywhere!

4.

Sugar Another popular ingredient in all types of

food is sugar.

And much of US sugar is subject to genetic modification.

Monsanto - that company again! - created a sugar beet in 2005 that was resistant against

its own weed killer.

Now this caused a lot of concern as reportedly GMO products are not sufficiently tested and

authorities are apparently not that worried about letting Monsanto release their sugar

beet for general consumption.

It all appears to be a done deal which is frightening if there are any health risks

because sugar is in everything!

As we've mentioned before the best way to handle this situation is to educate yourself

and ask important questions.

Do we need GMOs to play God and protect nature against diseases and wipeouts?

Are we comfortable with big companies seemingly not being accountable?

On the flipside are GMOs really as bad as people think?

Question everything, especially if you're putting it in your mouth, right?

3.

Tobacco We know what you're thinking.

Tobacco?

Don't you smoke it rather than eat it?

Well yeah you smoke tobacco, but it can also be used as an ingredient in cooking.

Plus you can chew it, though we're not sure who does that anymore.

Sounds like something an old timey cowboy would do, huh?

Also what do you think you're doing when you take tobacco smoke into your lungs?

Your body absorbs what's in the plant the way your stomach takes in food.

Anyway the point is tobacco makes an interesting addition to this list because of the high

GM content that goes into its production.

Even though I say interesting, I actually mean unsettling.

Because of the nicotine naturally but also the other things inside that brown, crinkly

stuff.

A reported 90% of tobacco is produced using GMOs.

That means while the GM tobacco is resistant to bugs it also contains around 4,000 chemicals

which are used for pesticides and herbicides.

These noxious substances are what you crave when waiting for your next death stick!

So if you've been thinking of quitting smoking, or chewing or whatever it is you do, then

now's the time to bite the bullet and stop, right?

2.

Yeast Yeast is a key element of bread production

and beer and wine fermentation.

Genetic tinkering has become a part of yeast production also as with lots of other foods.

However this could be a good thing as a super yeast has the potential to make that alcohol

healthier… and best of all may reduce hangovers!

This new GM yeast can boost the health benefits of wine.

Thing is, yeast is a tough nut to crack, with scientists developing intricate ways of altering

genes to boost the amount of things like resveratrol.

Resveratrol is a compound found in red wine which acts as an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory.

These studies can help us learn which bits of DNA are responsible for what taste.

That doesn't mean you should go out and drink more wine by the way.

But you can if you want to!

1.

Beef What's a good way of getting more meat from

a poor, unsuspecting cow?

Breeding a super cow of course!

If you haven't seen Belgian Blue or Piedmontese cattle before then prepare to be shocked.

These animals have got more bulging biceps than a hug between Arnold Schwarzenegger & Sylvester

Stallone!!

The idea is that by utilizing the breeds' increased muscle mass, known as "double

muscling", you obtain more high quality meat.

Sinister for sure, but delicious, which is why the Belgian Blue for example has been

farmed for over 100 years.

Because of a genetic mutation, the cow inhibits the flow of myostatin, which is a growth hormone

to do with muscle fibres.

A lack of myostatin leads to more fibres and some pretty big bovines!

Note that I said "genetic mutation".

The double muscling is a combo of natural development and selective breeding by enterprising

farmers that's been taking place since the food shortages of World War II.

There's no genetic modification involved in an official sense, though it is tempting

to look at these cows in a crazy sci-fi type of way.

Thanks for watching!

Are there any surprise GM foods we left off the list?

Let us know in the comments!

Be sure to subscribe and see you soon…

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét