Chủ Nhật, 25 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Nov 25 2018

this video I'm gonna be sharing with you three false beliefs about reality that

once you change changes everything these three beliefs are shaping your life and

you may not even know it I'm gonna show you exactly how to change them welcome

back to another video my name is Aaron and I help people

expand their consciousness now in this video I'm gonna be sharing with you

those 3 false beliefs that are shaping your life that you may not even be aware

of I'm going to show you exactly how to change them now you may have heard me

say many times before that our beliefs create our reality that what we believe

to be true is always reflected back to us and when you think of it think of it

like this normally we think oh it's our thoughts create our reality and in a way

that is true but our beliefs are a filter for our thoughts so around you

right now there may be evidence of many different

things in your life but that which you perceive of will be what you think and

see through the filter of your mind there may be someone around you that

would be equipped to being in a relationship with you but if you believe

that you're not worthy of being a relationship then when you look through

the filter of your beliefs you won't even see that opportunity you will lack

in your own you'll feel a lack in your own sense of confidence for it you will

feel like things they do is negating that there's even a possibility of it

and when you start to see that your beliefs are what its determining the

effects that you get in life the experiences you have you could then

start to go within and inner engineer yourself to change those beliefs to let

go of those outdated things to remove the filters in your mind that are

keeping in and letting out certain things in your life that you maybe don't

prefer and you could then start to change it now many times we will get

clear as to what our beliefs are we may say oh I have a certain belief about a

relationship how can I change my beliefs about relationships you may say yo I

want to change my beliefs about money I don't think I'm worthy of money and you

may then go about looking at where your beliefs come from how your beliefs got

there and how to change them now here's the thing many people overlook

this your beliefs about reality are what really affects your life in general this

goes beyond that of just specific little things maybe beyond that of just

relationships money health all the different things

it's your beliefs about life in general now just recently I got back from Costa

Rica when I went to Costa Rica I went with 4 other youtubers so we had 5

youtubers at this life transformation spa and while I was there I was there

with a good friend of mine Lior Alexandra who many of you probably know

and she was going through some experiences in this life transformation

spa she was going within her own consciousness she was experiencing

things about herself and one of the things that happened is her beliefs

about reality got shaken up it was a little bit scary for her because she

went through these experiences where she realized that life isn't what she

thought it was there was transformational breath work there was

different modalities for going into deeper levels of consciousness and she

realized that reality is different than she thought she had this this

sensational feeling that life is a form of dream that life what she think what

she thought of as real is not as real as she thought and in that awareness there

was this pulling a part of the old structure and one of the things I

explained to her because when she was going through these realizations was a

little bit scary for her because when your beliefs about reality gets shaken

up it's like what is going on but this was one of the most powerful experiences

I think she's ever had because she may not even know it yet but her life over

the next four six months year is going to change because as she's changed her

beliefs about it her life is going to become more flexible so for example when

you look at this think of it like this if you believe that things in your life

are solid then your life will be hard for things to change because everything

is the way that it is and the first belief

the first false belief that you may have about reality that once you change

changes everything is that things are solid that things are the way they are

that things are fixed in life and when you become aware of what beliefs you

have that are keeping a fixed you start to powerfully change your life so for

example you may look out into your life and say relationships are always like

this this is how things are in life and you may think that is reality but

understand that things in life are not fixed that is a choice maybe something a

reference experience that happened when we were young but it's a choice that at

a certain point we made that relationships don't come easily

we always attract this type of person something happened in the past we assume

that this is the way reality is therefore that's what became truth in

life the truth is all truths are true whatever we believe to be true is going

to be what is reflected back to us but when we see it as a choice we see that

it's not solid it's a choice there's an infinite number of ways of looking about

it you could pick something that you believe to be true look at the opposite

of it and find evidence for it and by finding evidence for it you start to

dismantle that old belief now remember this quote this is a quote that I

recently have been saying a lot and it's one that I then I really believe the

more you realize that your life is a form of dream the more dreamlike your

life will become let me say one more time the more you realize that your life

is a dream the more dreamlike your life will become that's when you begin to

dismantle the old beliefs about the way reality is life will become less solid

less fixed and you'll see that if you change your beliefs about reality your

reality begins to change because reality is simply a reflection of the inside and

when you become aware of that you loosen up that filter in the mind you give more

possibilities and opportunities for things to come into your life because

you've changed at your core understanding that life is a dream is

about understanding who you are right now there's a awakening happen on the

planet more and more people are becoming aware of this that they come and you

come from higher dimensional states of consciousness you have projected

yourself into this reality you may have forgotten this but if you're hearing

this right now then it is part of something that may resonate with you you

cannot perceive of that which you are not the vibration of so if you perceive

of this then this is something that maybe will resonate with you at a deep

level but understand that when you go to bed at night you are awake at these

higher states of consciousness you simply don't remember it because if you

did remember it you might be and remember those higher states where

you're in unconditional love and bliss you wake up here and like one of the

hell am I doing here why do I have to experience all this and

you may want to escape but what we do is we have this veil of forgetfulness you

forget who you are you didn't think that this is Who I am

we experience in reality through the five senses these vibrational

interpreters of reality this is Who I am in actuality you are so much more and in

life one of the purposes of life is to remember this because when you remember

this you start to gain your power back and you start to in a way increase your

awareness not even in a way you just do it that's part of what it is

so the first belief false belief about reality this keep in your life in

limitation is believing that life itself is fixed nothing is fixed ask yourself

the question what would I have to believe is true to be having this kind

of experience but look at your beliefs about life is it hard to manifest

manifestation in general not like is it hard to manifest a relationship bring it

out a little bit more what do you believe about manifestation when people

learn about the law of attraction it's very empowering because then they see

the power of the correlation between what they think feel an experience if

you want to change your life become aware of what beliefs you have about

life in general I just believe things happened with a

lot of effort in general not just read with that of money or going to the gym

but relationships everything else in my life I just kind of

thought that things were hard because for me to become successful there was a

lot of effort put into it but I'm realizing things are much easier when I

aligned with it first change your beliefs about reality in general and

your reality will then begin to change that's where things happen in a very

powerful way now the second false belief about reality

that may be currently shaping your life you see how I worded it is understanding

that the outside trying to change the outside is going about it backwards most

people even with the law of attraction even with whatever they're trying to

manifest in their life they're trying to change the outside they're saying that

when I get over there I can then be happy I can then feel

whole 100% whole and complete and everything will be good but reality

works differently reality is simply a reflection of what we believe to be true

so changing the outside and thinking that we must change the outside to

change our life is a false belief and when we go about changing the outside we

externalized our own power I remember recently someone came up to

me and was asking me about all these things they have it happened in another

life they're having issues with this person issues with this person issues to

this person and they kept talking and everything they were saying was more on

victim mode this person is doing this to me

and then this person said this about me and this person did this to me and after

about two minutes or about five minutes of talking about that to me I said wait

listen here's the thing you think that all of these individual things are

happening to you you think that the problem is with everything else but in

actuality the key is going within yourself and seeing why this is

happening seeing why this this disconnect is there

what rules do you have in your mind about how people are supposed to be that

they are living up to that are reaffirming this

to you because it's not them that is the problem it is the way you relate to them

that is creating that problem so anytime you find that things in your life aren't

the way you want them to be instead of trying to change them on the outside

change the way that you relate to them and one of the best ways to do this one

of the ways I've learned over the last couple weeks I've known this before but

I always go through little layers of it is that of letting go letting go the

outcome letting go of what is happening letting go of expectation letting go of

the rules in your mind I say things have to happen a certain way for me to be

happy let go of those rules and you will give yourself permission to be happy

right now in the present moment and then by doing that you increase your state of

being and you perceive of more things in your life that are conducive to how you

prefer to experience life let go of those rules let go of the outcome let go

of the attachment to ideologies let go of the beliefs that no longer serve you

just let go when you let go you raise your vibration when you break let go you

increase your state of being and when you let go things will start to work in

your life in a very powerful way this is about letting go and when you let go of

your attachment to the mirror of reality everything will begin to change and many

times people will say well I want to track that in my life so they try to

attract that from over there in here it's more about vibrational frequency so

focus on in the present moment what you are already grateful for you embody the

frequency of that reality and then you bring it into your life experience this

is why we must first go within to then change the outside there is no outside

outside is a reflection of the inside so then ask yourself the question how can I

change how I relate to the outside and how can I let go of those rules that no

longer serve me the rules that say reality must be a certain way for me to

be happy the rules that say when people live up to this expectation then I can

give myself permission to know that everything's okay there is no outside

people that you think are outside of you are reflections

and when you bring it back to that you start to gain your power back because

then it's not about that person changing it's about how can you change your

relationship to them how you relate to them and when you let go of the rules

you let go of the attachment you let go of the externalization of power and you

start to be in your own power so there is no outside this is great news because

you don't have to go anywhere to change things you don't have to try to change

anything except for how you relate to the present moment how you relate to

life in general how you relate to the beliefs that you have in your life and

when you change that everything will begin to change the third belief false

belief that doesn't even serve you no longer it should begin unaware of right

now you're like hey I can let this go is the belief in separation I am me you're

you we are separate that is false we are connected now what you put out comes

back to you what you do to someone else you do to yourself because that person

you think is separate from you is connected to you at a deeper level so

what you put out is what you get back because what you do to someone else you

do to another aspect of yourself this is about understanding that dynamic because

when you do that you can then reframe your whole entire life my life is

founded upon how can I add value to other people and because of that my

youtube channel has exploded I have been able to have this amazing ability of

abundance in my life because I'm not focused on money I'm not focused even on

YouTube subscribers I'm focused on value now a side effect of that is growth but

when you make it more about your values of the adding value to other people with

the awareness that these other people that imagine value to are other aspects

of my own consciousness it's a deep level of realization and people may say

that's scary Who am I am I am an individual's part of

consciousness you have an individual perspective you are unique at the same

time so as everyone else and when you start to connect to the

and you start to see the divinity and other people your life begins to change

because then there's no more problems this person did this to you this

happened and all of this stuff is going on

let it be see it as divine see other people as divine and your life will

become divine the thing is is right now on the planet we are remembering that

this separation is an illusion and as we remember this we start to

change the way we relate to other people in our life as you change the way you

relate to other people you will let go of resistance let go of the rules let go

of expectations and you'll find that then things in your life change in a

very powerful way but separation itself is a complete illusion it's a fun game

I'm Erin I'm Erin dowdy help people expand their consciousness and I make

youtube videos that's who I am however at a deeper consciousness point

of view there's no separation I may interpret reality through these five

senses but at a greater level I'm an immortal spiritual being living a

temporary human experience just like you are you are an immortal spiritual being

living a temporary human experience and part of this life experience is

remembering that remembering that when you go to bed at night you are awake in

higher states of consciousness you are feeling unconditional love bliss joy

peace people that passed away in the past you have a connection to them you

have a connection to all things but we have this veil of forgetfulness we come

into life we forget about that we play this temporary game and at the end of

our life we reach to who we really are we wake up from this dream

however it's fun I played this game of separation but have the awareness that

there really is no separation because then you see how can I put out something

new into reality how can I relate to people in a loving way how can I see the

divinity and other people knowing that that's really who they are

other people are divine you are divine there is no real separation other than

the labels in our own mind I could say I am air and I am area and I'm air and the

more I emphasize that label the more separate we feel

I can say I am Aaron this is my hand this is my hand this is my hand this is

my hand and in saying this is my hand I start to separate the hand for me in

actuality the hand is still a part of me in actuality other people that appear to

be separate we are connected to at a deeper consciousness point of view and

we start to see that we stop creating these barriers these false separations

that then emphasize that separateness remove the labels if you remove the

labels you remove the separation I can say this in my hand but in actuality

this is also a part of me so in the same way see other people as a part of

yourself you will feel more connected now these three beliefs if you change

them will change your reality done that's all it's that simple

start to find ways you can apply that in your life ask yourself the question what

would I have to believe is true to be experiencing this realize that

everything in your life is a reflection of what you believe to be true things

are not solid things are flexible things are based on your perception change that

your whole life will change as a reflection remember life is a reflection

there really is no outside the outside is the inside so change the inside by

changing how you relate to life in general and you change the inside by

also letting go paradox but let go let go of the outcome let go of how things

should be let go of the way you relate to things in a negative way let go of

labels and everything in your life is gonna change

third false belief is separation you are not really separate from anything else

in your life you are connected see everything else as divine in your life

have become more divine see life as a dream in your life will become more like

a dream see yourself as who you really are which is more than an ego structure

more than someone that is experiencing life through the five sense perceptions

that we experience our reality through understand you are an immortal spiritual

being limited temporary human experience that this life is about removing that

veil of forgetfulness remembering who we are and then existing in that higher

state of frequency which then your life will become very magical the more you

realize that life is a dream the more dreamlike life will become that's what

this life is about that is what I'm here to remember you of or help you remember

burr it's not about you coming up with this new idea it's just about

remembering who you are and if you're perceiving of this right now then now is

the time to remember so with that I hope you enjoyed this video something else

I'm going to be doing is more live Q&A s on Instagram if you want to follow me on

instagram you want that's of the I do daily content there two times a day I do

videos and I also do like two days there so if you want to ask me questions you

do that right there other than that I hope you enjoyed this video feel free to

like this video if you liked it subscribe if you haven't already it's a

little notification gear so that you can see the daily vids that I do because the

way YouTube does since now is actually I did the bun to see the daily events so

if you want to see them oh you see right there that he's much loved and now a

mistake

For more infomation >> 3 False Beliefs that are Shaping Your Reality that You Don't Even Know it - Duration: 20:51.

-------------------------------------------

This is how companies read your emails and why you need end-to-end encryption - Duration: 9:29.

In 2007, the US

National Security Agency approached Yahoo with an order to gain direct access to its

data centers and record and collect all information passing through in a decrypted form.

Yahoo decided to fight this in court, citing constitutional protections against unreasonable

search and seizure of American citizens.

The US government tried to blackmail Yahoo into complying with a $250,000 fine for each

day the company would continue to resist.

Eventually, Yahoo lost the case in the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, or FISA court,

and became one of the first partners of the NSA PRISM program, that granted the agency

access to data centers of all major US-based tech companies.

Seven years later, the US intelligence came to Yahoo with a new request – to scan all

of their users emails in real time on the governments behalf.

This time, Yahoo complied without any resistance.

Voicing ethical concerns about mass surveillance, some high ranking security officials at Yahoo

resigned.

When asked for comments, Google, Microsoft and Apple all denied receiving any similar

requests, despite the fact they are all long time members of the same PRISM program.

The fact is, that all of these programs were classified and we only learned about them

years after they were initiated, thanks to leaks from former employees of these organizations.

Denials of any misuse of your private information is a common practice for both companies and

government agencies.

But the reality is that if you have an email account with any of these companies, chances

are your messages are most likely being scanned or even read by real humans.

You heard it right.

Not just scanned for keywords by algorithms, but read by actual employees of either private

companies or government bodies.

Without a warrant, suspicion or an ongoing investigation.

After Yahoo was acquired by Verizon, its privacy policy received an update.

Yahoo now reserves the right to read contents of your emails for any purposes – including

research and targeted advertising.

Yahoo has had automated systems scanning your messages for years.

But this time they will share that information with the Verizon conglomerate and won't

give you any verifiable guarantees that your records will be anonymized before they are

viewed by human eyes.

At Microsoft, reading users' emails has revealed the corporation's true values.

Without a search warrant, Microsoft unilaterally decided to read emails from a blogger's

hotmail account.

This was after someone from Microsoft leaked parts of source code of then upcoming Windows

8 to the blogger.

But Microsoft did this without any external or internal audit or even going to court.

When they found out the blogger was using hotmail, they just went through his emails

to track the employee who leaked the info.

In the process of hunting down the whistle blower, Microsoft showed no hesitation in

violating their user's privacy, and potentially privacy of other people the blogger was communicating

with.

How do they rationalize this?

In their own words, everything you do using Microsoft services belongs to them automatically.

It becomes companies own resource to mine and exploit.

Google has been long implementing the policy to read emails of Gmail users.

The practice of serving ads that are based on the content of Gmail messages has been

in place since the giant's email service was created.

After 13 years of privacy backlash and data security scandals, Google finally announced

to stop serving ads based on email content.

But Google still continues to read your inbox for any other purposes.

In some cases, Google employees would be allowed to read private emails but it wouldn't just

stop there.

Google lets hundreds of third-party developers access inboxes of Gmail users, read their

contents, and even share that data with their partners.

If you expect Google to have a strong vetting process before it allows outside software

developers onto its platform, it became common practice for employees in the industry to

review and read emails directly.

One such company, Return Path, scans about 100 million emails per day and their employees

read thousands of emails on regular basis.

It may be hard to conceptualize, but this drastically changes the nature of private

conversations between two people.

Messages you thought were private are now routinely copied hundreds of times, as they

pass through the Internet and exchange hands between advertisers, developers, government

officials or malicious actors.

This system creates an environment of omnipresent real-time surveillance.

You can never know when someone is looking at your private emails and how they are going

to interpret your words.

Public Tweets from a decade ago are brought up today to tear someone's reputation apart.

Think about how much more severe the implications are going to be once things you thought were

okay to say in private end up in the wrong hands.

Anyone's hands.

At any time.

Now or in the future.

After the scandal with Facebook and Cambridge Analytica, we know that these data are valuable

to political campaigns and marketing teams wishing to manipulate masses on unprecedented

scale.

Companies want you to trust them with your data and even begin to capitalize on the latest

rising public interest in privacy.

Apple is the most notorious one, but they too can be blamed for the same practices.

Apple has always believed they have the right to access your information and content when

they feel like it.

Most recently, Apple has started using their customers' call and email metadata to assign

devices "trust scores", in what they claim to be measures against fraud.

But trusting companies with invasive privacy policies isn't the only option you have.

If you don't want your private conversations to be exposed to advertisers and manipulative

marketing campaigns you might disapprove of, the solution lies in end-to-end encrypted

email.

Managing end-to-end encryption used to be a daunting task.

But luckily, due to the rising market, more and more companies emerge to offer privacy

focused email services that are encrypted on users devices and not even their providers

could decrypt them.

Today you no longer need to know how encryption works to protect yourself from the level of

bulk collection you are exposed to at Google, Apple and others.

Because revenue from advertising is not an option with an encrypted email service, most

of the secure options are paid.

Tutanota and ProtonMail are two options that offer modern user friendly interface with

strong seamless encryption.

ProtonMail is the biggest end2end encrypted email service currently in operation.

Based in Switzerland, ProtonMail resides outside of the jurisdiction of the United States and

European Union, which means they can't be compelled by the NSA to wiretap their data

centers.

ProtonMail's free option starts with 500 MB but you can upgrade any time to unlock

more space and features.

German-based Tutanota is another viable alternative that starts with double the storage for free.

If you are ready to pay for your email privacy, you might consider Posteo that's also based

in Germany and offers anonymous sign up, accepts cash, and comes with a synchronisable calendar.

If you want to check out more privacy focused encrypted email providers, I will leave the

link in the description below.

Switching your email provider might take you some time but that's fine and it's worth

it.

I kept my old email address for a year to make sure all of my contacts and services

I subscribed to would fully transition to my new address.

You should be in control of who gets to see the content of your conversations.

Encrypting your email makes mass surveillance and manipulative marketing economically unfeasible

and protects your private thoughts from future scrutiny.

For more infomation >> This is how companies read your emails and why you need end-to-end encryption - Duration: 9:29.

-------------------------------------------

Why should you look for a career at fam Properties? - Duration: 3:21.

Hi everyone so if you are a real estate agent in Dubai with at least one year of

experience then this message is personalized to you so basically you all

when I grow you all wanna do a top dollar in this industry and you all want

to grow your high net-worth individuals clientele well in order for you to do

this you need to acquire the right knowledge that allows you to actually

sit with these people and you need to acquire the right experience that can

allow you to get there and to do this you need to be in an environment where

you can learn and have the space to exercise your expertise and you need to

learn not just from books because theory is something and practice is something

that's totally different you wanna learn from someone who did

over 8 billion dirhams worth of transactions over 2 billion dollars

worth of real estate transactions in Dubai while that's me and at fam real estate

brokers we actually don't have trainers because I train the agents I pass

everything I learned in 10 years to our agents and those who appreciate

knowledge those who appreciate experience if you agree with me on the

concept that in order for you to be the best you need to know the best and you

need to learn the best and you need to be the most experienced one in the room

then fam properties is the right place for you to join and it's not only that

it gets even better because our commission structure allows you to earn

70% under three different 70% Commission where the company earns

only 30% and of course it's only for top performance we have three different

bonuses it's explained you can actually go to my youtube channel and check out

how the Commission structure works at fam properties because I am a very

practical person and I'm not wow chaser and I like to see facts and

fundamentals not just talk this is basically just a snap this is a

certificate from the government of the Dubai from Dubai Land Department for 2017

where our agency fam properties has hit the highest number of transactions

across the emirate of Dubai in 2017 and I think the number two was almost

50% of the figures we achieved in 2017 now I also got at my personal capacity

as a broker I also achieved the highest number of sales transactions in Dubai

in 2017 but it gets even better because in 2018

as of today if you go to the Dubai brokers app you will see that I've achieved 256

transactions which is also sets me as of now as the number one real estate broker

in Dubai in terms of the numbers of sales transactions and so Tarek Bo Karoom

basically associate partner and he's the managing partner actually he manages the

Salesforce he also do provide amazing trainings to our sales people and he

speared the highest Commission in 2018 at fam properties which is

7 million dirhams out of only two sales transactions of lands in Business Bay

you can also Google that or go to my YouTube channel and you will see what

explains what I'm talking about so so you have knowledge is and edge if you're

looking for this edge over every single other player in the market if you

believe that knowledge is an edge then we're the right company for you so drop

your CV to the email you see on this post and I wish you all the best

For more infomation >> Why should you look for a career at fam Properties? - Duration: 3:21.

-------------------------------------------

4 Reasons you're Not Building Muscles | Hard-Gainer | No Growth - Duration: 6:09.

hey guys today we're gonna speak about some of the reasons

why you've not been able to build muscles

or why you've not been able to put on some weight

but before we start please like share and subscribe

hit the notification button so you can get notification

about the videos that will come later on

and if you continue the video till the end

I'm gonna speak about the most important reason

and the most important factor

why you've probably not been able to build muscles

whether if you workout at gym or if you're working out at home

first problem or first mistake overtraining

people think the more is the better but it's not

only the right amount of the right type of training is the better

now I have seen people at gym

perform so many exercises for the same muscle

or even train the same muscle every day

thinking that that will help the muscle to grow

it's not, you're destroying your muscle

I have seen other people even training one hour and a half two hours every day

guys we go to the gym to stimulate our muscle not to annihilate them

and if you go down that path

it's more likely that you will continue down that path

because what happened is that you will see no result

and then you will think oh maybe I have to do more

and then you will keep doing more and more and more and more until you hit a wall

guys if you wanna be drug-free unassisted lifter

and I'm not speaking about steroid here

you need to cut back because without the assistance of drugs

you will have no time to nearly recover enough so you can go back to gym

and bring that high level of intensity and focus

that you need to perform your work out properly

to see the gains that you wanna see

or to build the muscle that you wanna build

you need to understand!

that without recovery your muscles will never be able to grow

you will see no gains if you don't give a chance for your muscle to recover

so your workout should be 45 minutes one hour top

and then you're finished you're done

you are home recovering...

mistake or problem number two under training

some people think that if they go to gym

and swipe the gym card with their protein shake

and hit over to the machine do a bunch of everything they will build muscles

it doesn't work that way

and when I start working out they start by doing those useless reps

counting from one to ten looking to the time looking forward to go home

well if your idea from going to gym is just togo count reps

you better stay at home

sit on your sofa watch a movie

or count from one to ten over and over again

because those reps that you're counting at gym they mean nothing

without the high level of intensity and focus

without bringing this complete focus to those reps

those reps will help you build nothing so you better stay at home

save the money save the trip and save the gas

if you are in the last two reps and you don't feel like lifting a house

then those reps mean nothing and you workout mean nothing

problem or mistake number three hard exercises

so many people try to avoid hard exercises

you know like bench press like squat

you know what I'm talking about

well for your information those hard exercises

hold the biggest benefit for you to build muscles

so if you want to build your foundation

you better build your foundation with those hard exercises in them

don't shy away from them

don't avoid them start somewhere

we or we all started from the bottom

I'm not saying go jump and do what everybody do

and lift with everybody lift

not if somebody is lifting 150 kilogram you have to go to the same

build yourself up

those hard exercises are very important for you

mistake number four or problem number four

as I promised in the beginning of the video

I'm gonna speak about the main factor or the biggest problem

why you've probably not been able to build muscles

whether if you are working out a gym

or were you working out at home

and you're trying to achieve something

nutrition

if you are doing mistake in this section

then you're never gonna be able to build any muscles

if you are doing nutrition mistakes

then everything you're doing gonna collapse

you know we've all heard of that a hardgainer person

he eat a ton of food and he has never been able to build any muscles

what's the problem here fast metabolism

I don't think so

if you supply your muscles with the wrong type of calories

you're gonna never be able to build any muscles

so in order for you to see results

you need to supply your muscles with the right type of calories

take for example

500 calories of chicken rice or broccoli versus 500 calories of burger fries

inside your body it will make a lot of difference

so the moment you start supplying your muscles with the right type of calories

the idea of hard gainer will no longer exist

so the bottom line

you need to supply your muscles with the right type of calories

and that is more nutrient-dense food

you can add some supplements you can add some protein

to your daily meal

in this channel I have a very good video about making protein bar at home

it can help you a lot

guys before I finish this video I need you to keep in mind

that more nutrient-dense food is little bit less in calories

so you have to think

what you're taking out and what you're bringing in inside your body

so what you need to understand this is a plan

you're not gonna eat one day good and then everything turn ok

you have to start adding every day little by little

more nutrient-dense food to your daily meal

and then you're gonna see a result

it is all about consistency guys

guys thank you for watching

like share subscribe leave your comment down below

and don't forget to add notification button

so you can get notification about the video that will come later

thank you again and see you in the next video

For more infomation >> 4 Reasons you're Not Building Muscles | Hard-Gainer | No Growth - Duration: 6:09.

-------------------------------------------

1 Year Digital Art Anniversary!!! — What I Wish I Had Known😂 - Duration: 11:31.

Hey guys!

It's Lolly Bee! This month's focus for the art warriors was digital art and

my one year anniversary of starting digital is coming up,

So I took this as an opportunity to kind of look back on what all I've learned in almost a year (laughter)

This video is about the things I really wish

I had known when I started digital for the first time. So brace yourselves cuz I'm about to show you the very first digital piece

I ever drew (laughter)

so...

This is it (nervous laughter)

I had absolutely no idea what I was doing and it definitely shows.

It's really hard to believe that that was less than a year ago though. I'm kind of blown away by that.

I still use the same software, MediBang,

So everything I'm going to say will apply to that. But most art software's are generally the same,

So even if you don't use MediBang there should still be some helpful information in here (laughter)

So of course since it's a redraw I used the same character.

It's a slightly different pose. But basically the same thing. So first things first, just layers.

Of course the drawing that I did is on a completely separate layer and I always turn down the opacity so I can

see the line art that I'm drawing over it. I also always use folders.

I will put all of the line art in one folder all the colors in one folder

and all of the background in one folder so that if I want to

transform something, all of it gets transformed together. I also always use a g-pen in for my line art

depending on the size of the canvas

this one actually must have been bigger than

what I normally do, cuz normally I use a 5 but I moved it up to 8 and I think later I

I'm pretty sure I increased it to a 10.

I also just wanted to mention that I'm gonna be kind of jumping around a little bit so that I can

thoroughly explain all the different tools that I use. So I'm gonna move on to the next thing which is the eyeballs.

Because this particular character is supposed to have one kind of blind eye,

I did all of that in blue so that it kind of stands out and you can tell, you know, it's different.

Also something I have never done before but I I it was kind of like a happy mistake (laughter)

I...

Didn't turn up the opacity all the way for the little eye highlights.

Also,

I always put them on a separate layer because, I just, the more layers you use the easier is gonna be to

fix them up if something's wrong and all of that.

So when in doubt, use a new layer (laughter)

Now I am going on to the flats. So I make a new folder with new color layers

And the first thing I always start with is the skin. Don't ask me why I just have weird little isms (laughter)

Also, it's

extremely important to make sure that all of your line art layers, any ones that you have, are above any color layers.

The reason for that is that layers kind of work like gravity.

If you have a pillow on top of a blanket, you're going to see the pillow and not the blanket, so...

Um that's probably a bad visual (laughter)

But layers work the same way. So if you have the color layer on top of the line art layers,

then the color will start to cover up your line art and you don't want that.

You'll see me kind of messing around with the skin tones and trying to find the right ones.

I don't know if it's just my really bad eyesight,

but I can't tell what it looks like until I see a bunch of it actually on the character.

So sometimes I try, like, five different colors before I'm happy with it.

So the last thing that I'll go over about flats

is that when you use the bucket tool, there will be tiny little spaces where the color didn't get between line art like this.

So it's very important to go through and fix all those tiny little spaces. I'm actually really bad about it (laughter)

Maybe because I can't...for some reason I can't tell if I've left a hole until I've put the shading on it and again

I guess that's just my bad eyesight.

But it's important to do that because, yeah, as soon as you put the shading on you'll be able to see those little holes.

So, I mean it's okay if you missed a hole, it's always easy to go through and fix it.

But it's kind of unprofessional to leave the holes (laughter)

Also, just about every single color that I do goes on a different layer.

Sometimes I'll combine them, like, I'm pretty sure

I combined his tunic layer with his eye color layer because they're nowhere near close to each other

and I can shade them without getting into each other.

But if I put all of the colors on the same layer, I'd be trying to shade

the skin layer and I'd be getting skin tones on the hair and having to

meticulously go through and erase all of it. And so that's just a massive headache (laughter)

So the sane thing to do is just to put everything on a separate layer.

But if you think they're far enough to get away with using one layer then definitely go for it.

Okay, so we have finally gotten to my favorite thing that I have ever learned. It is a lifesaver!

I don't, like, I have no words for how much I love this tool and it is called the "clipping tool" and

it's just this tiny little button up there at the top. And for a longest time. I had no idea what it was.

Basically all it is is that everything that I

draw on a particular layer, if it is clipped to the skintone layer, it does not go outside the skintone layer

It just stays right in there. That is the most beautiful tool I have ever come across.

And of course, it doesn't just work for skin tone. It works for hair and his clothes and like all kinds of stuff.

So other than the beautiful clipping tool (laughter) basically the process that I use is that every hue of

shading is on a different layer. So the dark shading is on one layer and the highlights are on another.

Sometimes I make the airbrush tool really big and I kind of put in some light effects

That I don't want really harsh. Those go on a completely different layer.

The reason for that is when you go to blur a particular

shading tone if I only want to blur the dark tone, but I have a highlight sitting right there next to it

I will blur them both and that's not a cool thing. So just always use multiple layers,

but you do have to keep in mind what layer you want on the top and you kind of,

you might have caught it there,

I had had the dark shading

above the high light shading and so, I was like, I kept going over it going like "what what's going on?

I've got a really light color. Why isn't it showing up?"

because

the dark layer was on top of the highlight.

Another important thing when you're shading is to keep in mind where your light source is coming from. For some weird reason

I always default it to the right-hand side. I don't know you may be different

and

depending on what I do for the background,

sometimes I've put the light source in the wrong place and that's always the most frustrating thing. So planning out is always a good thing.

The other thing I'm really glad I figured out is that that little button up at the top that says "normal",

when you click it,

it gives you all these other different options and you can go through and click on them and see what they look like.

Basically, all it's doing is it is color correcting.

I really wish I had like a bar where I could color correct.

I guess it's just a MediBang thing where they already have, like, set hues

but basically all it does is it takes that layer and it

intensifies the color or detensifies the color or, you know, whatever

option you choose.

And I really like that because, I mean, other artists have difficulty with it too. They picked the wrong color and they don't really know

how exactly to

Intensify it and that does it all for you. So it's a beautiful tool (laughter)

And I skipped ahead a little bit to the hair. Basically

what I what I do is I lay down flat colors, shading and highlight.

And I actually do want the shading and the highlight to be on the same layer for the hair

I want them to blend into each other,

So that's that's a good thing

And then on the layer closest to the flats I put

the hair strands. The reason why I do the highlighting and the shading first before I do the strands is because I'm not

gonna know what the strands look like when the shading and the highlights on top of them.

And I know that sounds like a silly thing

and it might just might be a silly thing (laughter), but it's something that I do because I want to know what the

hair strands will look like when the highlights and the shading are on top of it.

I also keep the strands all on one layer as well because, like the highlights, I want them to blend into each other.

I use a lot of different colors when I put in strands.

I do kind of a middle ground color at first, now

I'm putting in a kind of whitish yellow and then I put in a dark dark brown color

because he's supposed to have dirty blonde hair.

But it's also very shiny and it's supposed to kind of look like fire since that's his like his power (nervous laugh)

So, yeah, also, I thought I'd just mentioned real quick in case you're confused that this is one of my own characters.

I actually drew this guy in the proportions video that I released last week if you watched it. So yeah, this is Conin (more nervous laughter)

Yeah, I cut out all of the footage of me

shading his tunic, but, you know, the same rules apply

So now I am doing the eyes. This is just my way of doing eyes

I know there are probably better ways, but this is just

what I've gotten used to I will use three to four varying colors and then blur them out

just just very subtly so that it's not too stark.

One of the last things I do to give the eyes some dimension is

take the black and turn the opacity down really low and then I blur it out and erase all of the,

all of the gray stuff that isn't supposed to be there.

It gives it some 3d kind of life-likeness.

It always looks really good to me. So yeah, I like doing that (laughter)

So this is the end of the video and I've got to say, I'm honestly really shocked at how much

progress I've made in less than a year. It's really exciting and I hope I continue to make as much progress (laughter)

Hope you found something in this video helpful,

I plan to do a detailed series on meaty baying and how the different tools work or at least the ones that I use.

So, yeah, that's something to be excited about! If there's anything you're confused about because I didn't quite explain you correctly in the video (laughter),

please let me know in the comments and I will try to do my best to clear it up.

Thanks so much for watching and I will see you all in another video! Bye!!!

For more infomation >> 1 Year Digital Art Anniversary!!! — What I Wish I Had Known😂 - Duration: 11:31.

-------------------------------------------

New Comics for November 28, 2018 - Duration: 6:38.

Welcome to BMA Comics Con.

I'm Brian and today we will be looking at the comic books being released November 28,

2018.

Watch this until the end and find out how you might win one of these comics.

Here is an oversized final issue of Daredevil in the Death of Daredevil.

I'm really looking forward to seeing how Charles Soule wraps this up.

I've been loving his run on Daredevil.

We might finally be getting a comic book character that might actually die and stay dead.

Old Man Logan has been dying since he came into the main Marvel Universe.

And this is his final story.

DC's releasing there 2018 Christmas special.

In this comic you will get 10 holiday stories staring your favorite DC characters.

Out of nowhere a huge machine shows up in a major West Coast city.

To protect us from what ever threat may come from it, a worldwide military team is assembled.

Even with Brian Michael Bendis away from Marvel Riri Williams lives on.

Ironheart is getting her own self-titled series.

Here we will see Ironheart try and get from out of Ironman's shadow and stand on her

own two feet and thrusters.

If you've been reading Silencer everything has been leading up to this.

This story arc will answer all questions.

Although it's a new story arc I'm not sure if I'd start reading here.

But you can.

Batman and Flash team up to solve the mystery at Sanctuary while Superman and Booster Gold

through down.

This is the finally of the Drowned Earth story and Aquaman was to deal with Atlantis' past

and set for the future between the land and sea.

The mystery of the Red Cloud will finally be finally be revealed.

This will bring Clark one step closer to finding out about the secret crime finally that has

been running crime in Metropolis.

Things are weird enough for Wonder Woman now that Ares has been reborn and wants to help.

She and Steve will also have to watch out for Ares wasn't the only one that has returned.

The original Joker has returned to Neo-Gotham and he finds out Batman has a new Robin.

Not only that but he and Barbara Gordon are reunited for the first time in a long time.

Batman has decided to look into the suspicious death of Two-Face.

And the secrets that lie here could threaten the whole world.

Batgirl may have finally caught up to Grotesque.

Can she take him down before he pulls of his last heist and ruins the Jim Gordan and the

GCPD?

Flash's World Tour to uncover the secrets of the Speed Force continue.

His next stop, Gorilla City.

Yet again he is too slow.

Some has already beat him there and what he finds there is disaster.

In this issue we will be introduced to a new Flash villain.

Old Lady Harley goes to Arkham for answers on how The Joker is still alive.

What she finds is that Batman runs the streets of Gotham and Arkham is filled with old retired

versions of his villains.

How can Batman save the day if everyone is afraid of him?

The Titans are Marooned on a strange dangerous alien planet and with Beast Boy going savage

and turning against his friends, he may be their greatest threat.

The Justice League Udyssey team is learning just how big a threat Darkseid is as they

continue their journey into the Ghost Sector looking for him.

The Terrific's and the Tom Strong family team up in the ultimate showdown to save the

Multiverse and Dark Multiverse.

Tim decides to dive into the world of Magic.

But he doesn't listen to Dr. Rose's warning and forgets there is a cost to magic.

Raven is part of the new Night Force and they attacked by the Shadow-Riders, and one of

them is killed.

Superman switches sides as Darkseid becomes the biggest threat to both him and He-Man.

Can Spider-Man and Black Cat work together without Spider-Man getting compromised.

Deadpool is going through Wakanda hunting for Vibranium.

Has Black Panther found a way to stop the Merc with a Mouth once and for all?

There is a new Foursome in the Baxter Building, The Fantastix.

What will the Fantastic Four do about these impostors?

The 10-week Uncanny X-Men story X-Men Disassembled continues and leads to a deadly conflict

The Human Torch and Invisible Woman fight the Mole Man.

It's the end of the first Black Panther intergalactic story arc.

Here we will witness the rise of N'Jadaka's empire.

This is the second to last issue of Charles Soule's Darth Vader and the fortress is

built.

Another hit by Charles Soule, Wolverine is back but doesn't remember, and the X-Men

come after him.

And chances are his instincts will kick in and Snikt!

Old Man Hawkeye has finally reached his goal, Baron Zemo.

Zemo is the one who orchestrated the death of the Avengers.

Spider-Man and Deadpool's road trip continues.

I'm not sure how this is a tie in to the Spider-Geddon story, because the Ghost-Spider

is unable to get back into the fight with the rest of the Spider-Army.

She is trapped on a parallel reality.

In this actual Spider-Geddon tie-in.

The Spider-Girls are in danger as they rush to complete their mission.

And Spiderling is still trying to prove herself worthy to the other Spider-Girls.

Arachknight has just learned who it was that ruined his childhood.

Can he put that behind him and be a good friend?

Weapon Hex versus the Hellhound in part 2 of 2 in the Infinity Wars tie in for Weapon

Hex.

We gather together to witness the combining of two Vampires in an unholy matrimony.

I'm sure everything will go smoothly.

This is the final issue of the Battle Lines story and it ends with a climactic battle

that will have serious consequences.

After exposing the clan leader's secret, Hum and his allies try to escape from Thundervale.

There you have it a look at the comics coming out next week.

Here's a quick look at the videos coming out from BMA Comics Con is:

Monday November 26, A live stream where you can come, chill and talk with me and Ronnie

from News to Astonish.

Friday November 30, your weekly video on the comics coming out the following Wednesday.

Also, there is a chance there will be another live video Tuesday night so make sure to Subscribe

so that you can join me then.

The winner of these week's giveaway will have their choice of Daredevil #612 and the

DC Nuclear Winter Special.

If you would like to be entered to win one of these comics all you have to do is be a

subscriber, leave a comment on this video, and check back next week to see if you won.

Speaking of winners.

Last week's winner is on the screen right now.

If that is, you leave me a comment letting me know that you want to claim your prize.

Thanks for watching this video.

I appreciate you spending your time with me.

I hope you have a good rest of your day.

As always please me know what comics you're looking forward to in the comments below.

Thanks again for watching.

And Til next time, Brian Out!!!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét