Chủ Nhật, 25 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Nov 25 2018

since the first time I saw you, you've had my respect

I knew I could trust you

if you give me your heart I promise before God to take care of it

in time you would love me

and I would love you

this moment

is ours

it is ours only

you surprise me Lorenzo

it is a privilege to have you as a wife

For more infomation >> Clarice e Lorenzo - about you now - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

this prank went way too far... - Duration: 5:16.

today I've found something pretty insane it's a prank

and to be honest I don't actually think it's a prank I've already watched this

and yeah I'm pretty sure it's not a prank

don't think that person who made this knows what prank means so we're gonna watch

anyway so it's from a guy called Jesse now he was why people win boyfriend

versus girlfriend which kind of that died out as well yeah we're gonna we're

gonna watch this Back to the Future prank and you'll understand what I mean

when I say it's not really a prank though is it's just not though whoa he's

on a hoverboard in Venice that's Totally Rad dude

Bojan overboard the homeless center is coming for him

oh no Jesse what you gonna do with this B Tech Bart Simpson here and the elder

the elderly man who's looking after these kids when you get attacked by the

homeless shelter in Venice the struggles

now this this is epic

I mean I don't think in Back to the Future they wore YouTube socks but I

mean it's a prank bro it's just a prank bro don't have to take so seriously it's

only a prank God it's just a prank

he's in this whole video was made just so he can flex this really cool car and

then night shoes which I nice and mild people get because I in my brain I I'm

kind of getting that I'm kind of getting that that feeling where it is Nuria

prank it's just a weird flex

oh look it's Miles Morales

I'm not going on that road dude what we're going we don't need how they

don't need roads dude they they only need the sky cuz the skies their limit

happy Halloween everybody

yeah I cut her watch this video a bit late I'm sorry guys

anyway I I didn't see anything in that which had anything to do with a prank

maybe Jessie needs to rethink what pranks are but or maybe he's Ike he's

too good for me where he just knows what prank means and I don't and this was

actually like the biggest prank of history yeah could be

hey guys if you did enjoy today's video make sure you drop a like if you around

here subscribe notifications on because I heard if you do that right now right

now you get 1 million dollars even if you like in India you don't get rupees

you get dollars so it's really worth it I promise you so go do that right now

and also if you not follow me on twitter already go do that there's a link in the

description it will take you like five seconds and it's worth it so just go do

that right now we'll see you have a discord account then you can join the

server we have a discord server and you could talk to me or whatever so the

links in the description as well so just go down there and join that hey guys

thank you all for watching see in the next video and goodbye

For more infomation >> this prank went way too far... - Duration: 5:16.

-------------------------------------------

Do you like Broccoli Ice Cream ? Supr Simple Song /Nursery Rhymes - Duration: 2:22.

Do you like Broccoli Ice cream ? Super Simple Song /Nursery Rhymes

You like broccoli

Yes, I do yes, I do do you like ice cream

Yes, I do yes I do

Do you like ice cream

Doughnuts

Yes, I do yes, I do do you like smooth

Yes, I do yes I do

Do you like doughnut sir?

Now I don't yeah

Do you like popcorn

Yes, I do yes, I do do you like juice

Yes, I do yes I do

Do you like juice

Banana

Yes, I do yes, I do do you like pizza

Yes, I do yes I do

Do you like banana pizza?

Now yeah

For more infomation >> Do you like Broccoli Ice Cream ? Supr Simple Song /Nursery Rhymes - Duration: 2:22.

-------------------------------------------

You Don't Deserve It...My Father Made That Shield! | Marvel's Captain America: Civil War (2016) - Duration: 4:59.

I almost killed the wrong man.

Hardly an innocent one.

This is all you wanted?

To see them rip each other apart.

My father lived outside the city.

I thought we would be safe there.

My son was excited.

He could see the Iron Man from the car window.

I told my wife, "Don't worry.

"They're fighting in the city. We're miles from harm."

When the dust cleared...

and the screaming stopped...

it took me two days until I found their bodies.

My father...

still holding my wife and son in his arms.

And the Avengers?

They went home.

I knew I couldn't kill them.

More powerful men than me have tried.

But, if I could get them to kill each other...

I'm sorry about your father.

He seemed a good man.

With a dutiful son.

Vengeance has consumed you.

It's consuming them.

I am done letting it consume me.

Justice will come soon enough.

Tell that to the dead.

The living are not done with you, yet.

You can't beat him hand-to-hand.

Analyse his fight pattern.

Scanning.

Countermeasures ready.

Let's kick his ass.

He's my friend.

So was I.

Stay down. Final warning.

I could do this all day.

That shield doesn't belong to you.

You don't deserve it.

My father made that shield!

For more infomation >> You Don't Deserve It...My Father Made That Shield! | Marvel's Captain America: Civil War (2016) - Duration: 4:59.

-------------------------------------------

50 New Earrings Jhumka designs || Earrings Gold Jhumka Designs - Duration: 2:35.

Earrings designs with new designs

most popular jumka

latest indian jumka

jumka of polobala

stone lets jumks designs

jumka with stones

asweme look jumka

jumka with gold desigsn

subscribe my channel for next videos

For more infomation >> 50 New Earrings Jhumka designs || Earrings Gold Jhumka Designs - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

Multimedia and Notes - English - Duration: 2:28.

Let's begin with the multimedia function first.

In the WIZportal you can store unlimited multimedia files in various formats such as Excel, PDF

or Word files.

You can attach files to any person's profile by uploading them or generate a file from

a stored template.

To keep track of a large number of files, an authorized person can define directories.

If you want to upload a file, a description is mandatory.

Further you have to decide if the file will be visible for the current client.

In case you selected an image file, it can be set as profile picture for the client.

It is also possible to store standard document templates of your organization in the WIZportal.

The content for these documents will be automatically generated from the personal data of a client

and will then be added to this person's profile.

For example we select the master data sheet.

Three note fields are used for additional text blocks in a standard document.

This content can also be displayed in the exported document.

Standard documents can be created in DOCX or PDF format.

We choose DOCX.

After the client data has been merged into the document, the document can be opened.

You are able to design and structure your own documents and store them as general templates.

Similar to an Internet search engine

you can search the multimedia section for any attached file.

We now switch to the note section.

In a note field, you can enter an unlimited amount of text.

Notes can be categorized and stored in different directories.

Similar to the directory structure of the multimedia files.

Notes can also be unlocked for the supervised person or an external supervisor.

By selecting an authorization group for a note, only certain employees of your institution

are allowed to access it.

Like in the multimedia section, you can search for certain notes

in the different directories as well.

For more infomation >> Multimedia and Notes - English - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

Products and Organizations - English - Duration: 2:08.

We first open the overview for organizations.

The search function has the same structure in all areas of the WIZportal and is showing

the desired search results by inserting the right keywords.

You also have the option of using distinct filter settings and save the settings for later use.

Under 'organizations' you can save your own organization, as well as authorities,

care facilities, sport clubs or other commissioning organizations,

with whom you work together to support your clients.

For example, we choose the 'Youth center SOL'.

Detailed information such as contact details, address and invoice details can be stored

for each organization.

If you have activated the Wizportal finance module, you can set up individual sections

of the bill document template with text blocks, signatures, and a company logo.

If your organization is for example a youth welfare provider, you can deposit fixed amounts

of clothing and pocket money or other funds for each client age group.

From the organization section we switch to the product section.

Under products, you can set your services for the clients.

Examples of common products may include family counseling, conflict counseling,

integration help or street work projects.

We now look at a product in detail.

You can specify information such as Commissioning organization, location and the product category.

If the finance module is enabled, you can also set the invoice type used to bill the product.

You can store reference values such as status and type of action using the configurator.

After a product has been created, it is available for selection on the client page in the

activities overview.

For more infomation >> Products and Organizations - English - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

BEST CHEMICAL FREE SHAMPOO - MADE WITH 100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS - Duration: 12:24.

We will need a pan and a spoon to mix and stir.

Quantity of Amla powder and shikakai powder should be same , can also add reetha powder

Here I have taken 25 grams each

mix it well

after mixing it well

add water

Here, I have added

4 cups of water.

mix it well again

it is very simple.

After using this shampoo

you will see a big difference in your hair.

mix it for a while

it's time to boil

now we are going to boil this

you have to boil this water

until the quantity

reduces to half.

let it boil.

Keep it stirring

you can see

the foam is similar as compared to any other shampoo

If it starts evaporating

do not panic

keep stirring

slowly using a spoon.

Approx after 20 minutes

cover the pan with lid and keep it overnight

It's morning time (after 7-8 hrs)

let's see

how it looks likes

The consistency

looks like this (bit thick)

I have taken this type

of empty container

strain the liquid in this.

Grab a strainer

start straining

by using a spoon.

keep straining

Now take an empty bottle

transfer the shampoo in the bottle

shampoo is ready to use.

Apply it like a regular shampoo.

It's very easy to apply.

There are many benefits of using natural shampoo

which will help you in the long run.

This shampoo will make your

hair healthy and shiny

It will prevent split ends.

This can be used on everyday basis.

It will make your hair less oily.

It will give volume to your hair.

It gives you a natural hair color.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét