Chủ Nhật, 25 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Nov 25 2018

hey guys and welcome back know before this video starts I want to be

absolutely clear I am fully aware that there are bugs ps4 has a lot of issues as

getting better that I'm told I haven't played and ps4 myself I have only played

an Xbox and PC versions of Fallout 76 now inest today I'm going to look at

some of the problems and issues that certain people have brought up discuss

them a little bit and explain to you why I actually think follow 76 is a good

game no listen jump on a farm boy walking or anything else I'm just

honestly sick of seeing everyone jump in the heat train which is mainly for

viewers know a lot of the people who actually comment on these videos how do

you include the game the stock answers I've seen enough reviews to know that

it's not good however that isn't the case ever since announcement of fall of

76 at e3 the heat train has really dialed wheels now a lot of that skin

from cradles and avid players who enjoyed the immersion of a single-player

game now the one thing I always think is when i played fallout3 new vegas fallout

4 i always wondered what it'd be like to enjoy it and a corp situation and

fallout 76 for me was that option though i am by no means a farm boy or fallout

this is a fossil really uploaded fallout it was a game that I'd like to mesh

myself and but again a dead Fink what would it be like with

other players so for me it was a really interesting fact now a lot of players

and creators keep referring back to beta all the photos you see as beta of all

the bugs that come up no that's not saying that hasn't still bugs at the

moment that as show me an online game that doesn't have bugs please please

show me one has not launched with bugs they older know the beta I know a lot of

people fail about unjust because the times were restricted

however I play a lot of betas and this is a method used by a lot of devs to

collect information to repair any bugs found then upload and republish

I know there was also an issue of PC where I deleted all the game files

again it was unforeseen nothing had happened people had a cap I know for

downward and they don't get on the fast session however by vested ed su a longer

session next so people who are referring back to that constantly I think they

kind of made up for what the done or what the game done and since now a lot

of people dead complain that the times for bata were very sure etc they don't

get a lot of beta form at me and a lot of other people use the method of

pre-ordering then canceling you still got the code it was an option it was in

forums waveless spread that he could do it it was an option you could also stole

refund the game whilst it was in beta it was an option to it if it don't like it

then you could have stole refunded the game now another huge criticism of the

game is the fact there's no NPC's within the game these were replaced by hollow

tips now the reason for this is because you can't stand still on an online game

and let the world stop around you like it dead and for that for or previous

fallouts the hollow tapes are in place simply so

the game can continue running you won't take damage from any a ayran about your

everything else that's how online survival games walk the world is

constantly evolving and moving around the player I know a lot of people like

to measure himself and the NPC me personally I didn't follow it for me it

was always a game where I could look Kel craft and progress the NPC quests

although the quest for goods the NPC's didn't really manages a huge factor for

me and for a lot of other players may add as well a lot of players of the same

insight as me of how they want to play the game now for people to solely punish

it because it's try to evolve into an online game having to use the hollow

tips as a bets le and people then say there's no question no storyline I have

honestly never had as many stories in quests going on at one time that I have

and followed 76 and in fact I can no team up and experience out with friends

as well that Sakina for that game that I actually

enjoy to be honest now I know a lot the keyboard warrior people have never

played it watch all the videos will retreat in the comments attacking the

fight the NPC's aren't there ain't gonna change I'm sorry

but it's not going to happen follow is no an online game the me bring out in

our standalone single player and tame but for the time being it's not gonna

happen but still not a reason to completely hate the game Noah nor a lot

of content creators love the fact you can go and console and PC spam and all

the best stuff make a video better and get out of there fast I think they're

feeling a bit deprived from that as well and that's why they're hate train is

sort of gathering pieces well the Harmons who actually drained it out like

me and other people are I'm a little Belding so I've had to grain though

finding where certain building materials are get caps for them get speeding

starts to use things as a long haul but it's an investment and a game as well

now for me personally I have not encountered any game breaking bugs on

xbox or pc as I said I know the are there I have heard about them personally

I haven't seen them now my framerate is actually quite good on fallout I don't

get a lot of suffering as I said before I know the ps4 has had some issues

however personally I haven't other people that play rough as well they

don't feel the pain either so it makes me think are some of these exaggerated

possibly but we do know bugs exist but as I said before a show me an online

game that doesn't have bugs there's also the fact the game is reset went on sale

now this may come too short to a lot of people around the world however there

was this big thing that happens in practically every single country around

the world is called Black Friday in recent years every single shop every

single company who sells assets or merchandise or anything else has joined

in and Black Friday why because people specifically save money for

period of time I know a lot of people are feeling a bit disgruntled by the

fact that it's dropped in price however I personally got my copy of fall

assembly sex from cd-keys the date launched 450 pounds

now unless you want to buy the helmets a or anything else

obviously when appear a hell of a lot more but the standard game could have

been phone for a lot less than what it actually has and see what and some of

the mean retailers that shouldn't become a huge shock to people that Black Friday

took place no as I said this happens every single year though people will

refer back to other titles that the best I've done and say well this game wasn't

on and Black Friday that's because Black Friday a slowly

grow momentum outside of America no the UK didn't really have Black Friday until

about three years ago that's when I for sale about it personally since then as

dollar piece and to some huge event which personally there's a bit of a scam

anyway because you can get a lot of they it was cheaper for the year so it's a

non fate really so a big deal has been made about that as well but I just

waited touching a point that this is a huge thing that happens every year every

single game is practically on sale now I know some games went on sale on Black

Friday but a lot of that can be done due to the fact that the actual developers

don't want it to go on sale at all now a briefly mentioned some creators and also

reviewers of completely slammed the game now I honestly don't understand what

game the playing with some of the stuff that came out worth honestly I really

don't if someone's to ask me know would you

recommend fallout 76 the first questions always ask are did you like fall at four

and would you like to experience fall at four were friends if their answers are

yes then I'd say get fall at 76 if you like a single player so a merging game

which can go back and forth to impossible it's not for you but that's

not to say that you have to review it in the way of no one's going to like it

because people do actually care as I said I'm not a farm boy and if it games

bad I am very much one of the first people to say that it's bad trust me I'm

not gonna lie I personally enjoy it a hell of a lot of people that I know

personally enjoy it I've got a desk god full of people that really enjoy it it

just seems to be the minority voice of these reviewers speaking a lot louder

than the people that I actually enjoying the game as I said if you like single

open model player games this may not be for you however I have played a lot of

false entry sex on my own and still enjoyed the game now I have criticized

the best belton for PC I fix the problem I went to controller for fallout there's

no not Anna sure the bugs as I said are there I still haven't come across and

myself as I said I know coins also get separate issues but I wouldn't want

someone to steal away from a game simply because a reviewer who was expecting one

thing and maybe got another got his look knuckles on a twist and decided to just

bash the hell at the game followed semi sex is not a bad game I'll be completely

honest it's not a bad game I have played games much what stayed for roughly the

same cost take Walking Dead overkill that is a bad game as repeat repeat

repeat no I say deaths and a video that have previously done on Walking Dead

follow overkill people said yes it's gonna be great when it comes out to

worry about it won't be hold it was he's out the same really bad so I'm not gonna

lie and say a game is good when it's not I'll give you the good points and the

bad points I honestly can't see where a lot of the reviews are coming from I

don't know if the pinna same game as I am or playing at the same force there

was one guy who mentioned he's played fairly hours yeah it played all the beta

and all the three always jerseys is the beta can't really go against that the

beta was supposed to be the beta now I encounter problems slightly in the beta

with AI I've not encountered them again

yes I do sometimes get AI that are non-responsive but in a situation where

I'm killing was AI the time it's helping me of anything so I really honestly

can't see were a lot not coming from but YouTube and the way the world us today

negativity seems to get you more popularity however hasn't as far as

people saying it's only gonna get better you can shop around and as I said you

can follow for a decent price it's all they're getting a better I can't get

worse no I can't speak for ps4 because I haven't played it so you may be thinking

that me that's never getting any better you may be right I'm playing it so I'm

not gonna set and say yes it's fine I know I was big Depp's in FPS etc a lot

of automata games I played before when a hundred ps4 lets suffer from that

problem as well I can't comment PC I've played a hell of a lot of and I just

don't get the issues of people have no I know those mods that make the game

better and people criticize that as well your walks will said the engine is all

don't dat et cetera let's make me about the newsflash to

some people however unreal has the same base engine for years there's a thing

called an update that happens when it updates an engine just because an engine

is called the same thing doesn't mean to see it's not actually updated in general

the about in mind will listen to certain other people the engine can call that

works fine for me and PC as I said people also say the graphics are really

really pure I personally don't come across it if

you've got a very low rank which is outside the space I probably suggest yes

you're gonna have some sort of graphical why sure there's also one thing to bear

in mind this is an online game regardless you've downloaded the game or

not a good element of this game is online we have an online game that has

to render an assets as they move different IP addresses if you like from

other players if your internet is slow or per the wireless your game is

probably getting humber from this take an example of rust for instance if you

cleave a quick connection dual sigh chance really you're not going to do it

very well and a game like that phone line survival games internet connection

is pretty key cuz you're constantly downloading information though the stash

lemma again has been mentioned as well about being to law the reason for this

each player has to live until what all the testing at the moment to see how

much data can comment or what or without the server performance dropping any more

than water has once that data's collected and they understand what they

can actually bring in because you think about it when you join of what all job

taking your base your profile just stash limit everything is slowly performing

into that server and adding to the cord of the server if you had 60 people worth

stash limits all 5000 and massive be seized command all at once the server

would struggle to Colton performance would be humbled know the way the tuner

a person I agree ref because I knew to less standard a game and how it's going

to go I would rather the limiting that now and slowly increased it so

performance for me personally as an as bad as what it could be so that all

being said as I said before if you ask him would I recommend this game the

answer is genuinely honestly yes if you like fallout 4 and you want to share it

with friends in a Corp environment then yes I would honestly watch yourself but

if you're on the fence trying watch streamers who are actually enjoying the

game don't watch a review of some jumped-up guy who is solely looking for

viewers nothing else but views and the heat train is getting views at the

minute that is what is really pushing fallout viewers that's honest that's

true I'm not gonna be the nut root because I

am genuinely enjoying the game and I wouldn't want someone who could

potentially enjoy the game meso honor

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét