Chủ Nhật, 25 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Nov 25 2018

Today we're going to show you how to make our all-time favorite pancit! Pancit Palabok!

Pancit Palabok

is a Filipino rice noodle dish that draws its distinct flavor from a super flavorful shrimp sauce.

Before we actually start cooking we need to do a little bit of prep work.

You'll first need to take about one pound of shrimp and properly devein and peel them.

A really cool deveining trick that my mom taught us is to take a toothpick and

puncture straight through the third and the second to the last segments from the tail of an unpeeled shrimp,

right below where the poop sack would be. And then just gently lift up and carefully string out the poo poo. All

dat poo poo...and

then what you want to do is extract all the shrimp guts out of the head.

The best way to do this is to first carefully peel up the carapace part of the head.

Next gently detach the front legs underneath the head.

Then using your fingers squeeze out as much of the shrimp guts as you can into a bowl.

These guts are going to be the primary source of flavor for the Palabok. So try to milk out as much as you can.

Afterwards just peel off the shell, tail and other legs of the shrimp.

Repeat this process until you've peeled all of your shrimp.

Then set your bowl of shrimp aside for later.

Now it's time to start making the Palabok sauce!

In a small pan pour in about three to four tablespoons of oil over medium low heat. And then

add in 1/4 of a bulb of minced garlic.

Allow them to fry for a few minutes until they become a light golden brown color.

Be careful not to fry them over too high of a heat setting. Otherwise, they might fry too quickly and burn.

Once the garlic is nice and crunchy take the garlic and oil, and strain it into a pot. We'll be using the strained oil

that's now infused with garlic to saute the next couple of ingredients.

And then go ahead and take your fried garlic bits and set them aside for later.

Set your stove over medium heat. Next throw in half a diced medium onion. And

saute it until it's translucent.

Then add in 1/4 of a bulb of minced garlic. And saute until it becomes fragrant.

Afterwards drop in half a pound of ground pork.

Break up the pork into little pieces and brown it until it's fully cooked.

Next take your bowl of shrimp meat and guts and just mix everything together.

Then throw it in with everything else. And

give it a quick little stir.

Now pour in two and a half cups of water. And

bring everything to a boil. While everything is heating to a boil, we're going to create a dry mixture

that'll act as both a thickening and coloring agent for the Palabok sauce. In a new bowl,

drop in 1/4 of a cup of rice flour,

1/4 of a cup of corn starch, and

1 tbsp of a annatto powder. And

mix everything thoroughly.

When the contents of the pot reach a boil, your shrimp should be fully cooked.

Immediately drop the heat back down to medium.

Next drop in your dry ingredient mixture into the pot. And

stir everything together until it's all fully incorporated.

Afterwards add in 2 teaspoons of salt,

1/2 a teaspoon of garlic powder,

1/4 of a teaspoon of black pepper, and

3/4 of a teaspoon of sugar.

Continue mixing everything together until the Palabok sauce reaches your desired thickness.

We found that our Palabok sauce was a little too thick, so we ended up adding an extra half a cup of water.

Once you're satisfied with cooking your Palabok sauce, it's time to start cooking the noodles.

We recommend using a wide deep pan for cooking your noodles so that it's easier to fit them in.

Start off by pouring in enough water to be able to fully submerge your noodles. And

then bring the water to a soft boil.

Once at a soft boil, add in 8 ounces of bihon rice noodles.

Using a pair of serving utensils separate the strands of noodles as they're cooking.

This process should take about 4 to 6 minutes. You'll want the texture of the noodles to be al dente by the time they're done.

You can pick out a couple of strands and taste them just to make sure.

When your noodles are done go ahead and strain them and it's finally time to start assembling your plate of

Pancit Palabok. Along with the rice noodles and Palabok sauce, top off your

Pancit Palabok with the fried garlic, which we fried up earlier, crushed pork rinds or chicharon,

slices of hard-boiled eggs,

chopped green onions, fish sauce or patis, and lemon!

Now just grab as many noodles as your heart desires and place it onto your plate. And

pour a generous amount of Palabok sauce right on top!

Then add in all of your favorite toppings. We both like to go hard on the chicharon, but for

presentation purposes we held back a little.

Once your plate of Pancit Palabok is fully assembled,

just give it a good mix and get all the noodles covered in the sauce.

And dig in! It's funny how it takes a few hours to cook this dish,

but it literally took us two minutes to eat!

We sometimes like to eat our Palabok with pandesal and cheese.

But it's also super yummy as is! It's talagang tasty!

For more infomation >> Palabok (Filipino Food) - Duration: 5:50.

-------------------------------------------

Rewarded for a Good Attitude and For The Chickens - Duration: 7:32.

(upbeat music)

Tahani Amuneah.

Tahani you have six unpaid parking tickets.

And most of them let's see are

they're all in the afternoon.

They're all at parking meters.

I have a ticket for a year.

I understand but there's a parking

meter in front of your house.

Yeah.

'Cause there is no special parking so

it's hard to find a parking.

So you don't have a parking space?

No there is no parking unless like--

Where do you park at night?

She has the permit judge.

Yeah

She has the overnight parking permit.

At night I park the same parking

I got the tickets. Oh okay.

It's during the daytime hours

with the meters.

Are you a student?

Yes.

Where?

Johnson and Wales, the other tickets that I got.

Where were you studying, what are you studying?

Network engineering.

Networking, oh.

You didn't come to court to network did you?

No.

Okay, first of all I'm gonna waive the penalties, okay.

And then what I'm going to do

with the other tickets is

the original tickets were $150

with penalty's it's $350.

So I'm gonna charge you half of the original tickets

which is $75.

I'm reluctant to even do that.

You're a student you know you're living there

you have an overnight parking pass.

So I'm trying to do what I think is

just inequitable taking into consideration

the position of the city.

So I'm gonna fine you $75.

Okay okay.

And I hope you can get the situation resolved.

Thank you so much.

Do you like living up there?

Eh, so-so.

See you're supposed to say Judge

I love living in the city.

The city is wonderful.

You know, they have great restaurants,

they have great quality of life

and most important judge, they have a great judicial system.

And the judge is just wonderful.

No but I got in bad situation.

First time they broke my window

because I live in lot of bars.

And the second time they make lot of,

with the pencil stuff on my car so

that's why I have to park in

front of my house even though I know

I'm gonna get tickets.

They broke into your car?

Yeah, my window they broke my window.

They didn't steal anything but

I know they might be drunk and said

oh I'm gonna put doof.

You know you have a very good attitude

for somebody that's trying to study here.

I'm gonna reconsider but I.

Based on the fact that you had your

window broken, it cost you money for that.

Alright you've done everything you were

supposed to do I'm gonna give you

a break on this it's gonna cost you

nothing okay, see if you can solve the problem.

Thank you so much.

Alright good luck to you.

Thank you so much.

Some scientists figured out that

it takes 37 muscles to frown,

and only 22 to smile, so why not smile?

Tahani used all 22 of her smile muscles brilliantly.

She's living proof that a positive attitude

leads to positive outcomes.

Whereas a bad attitude is like a flat tire

if you don't change it, you won't go anywhere.

See, I'm working out.

22 muscles at a time.

(upbeat music)

Daisy?

Good morning.

Good morning this is

Ms. Delarosa, she has one parking ticket

on Spruce street an expired meter.

The one on Spruce street she just

got off to buy some food for the little chickens.

Buy food for what?

For her chickens.

Where does she buy chicken feed?

The poultry.

Oh on the plaza.

Yes, yes.

(speaks in foreign language)

I leave mine up to Frank Perdue.

Then the guy was,

she waited like a long time then

when she went to the car she already

have the $25 ticket there.

But does she raise chickens?

(speaks in foreign language)

(speaks in foreign language)

Yes she bought three of them like

for her grandkids.

Are these chicks or are they

chickens in the backyard, or are these little chicks?

Little chicks yeah.

Oh little chicks.

In the backyard.

Oh you didn't tell me that.

Yeah for the grandkids.

So she buy food and feed them.

They're not fighting chickens?

Wait a minute Inspector Quinn.

Yeah the little chicks

are like two weeks old.

Oh, where'd she get these chicks?

In the place, in the poultry place I think.

Oh so she bought the chicks there too?

Yeah.

No they don't sell, she didn't

and now she's buying the. (laughs)

Yes.

Judge I've been with you a long time I don't know

where we're going with this one but.

It is Friday.

How old are her grandchildren?

(speaks in foreign language)

(speaks in foreign language)

Nine, seven, and three.

Alright.

I thought she was gonna say 27, 35.

No. No?

No.

I don't know.

I'm gonna give her a break.

(speaks in foreign language)

We're gonna make the little

chicks happy because if I find you.

(speaks in foreign language)

The little chick didn't have any food.

So she went to buy some.

They were chirping I know.

She felt bad for them.

I know.

If I find that she won't buy the chicken food

for the little chicks, the little chicks

will die I'll be responsible, I'll feel guilty.

The little kids won't have chicks to play with.

It's just gonna be a mess.

(speaks in foreign language)

They'll be chicken nuggets.

(speaks in foreign language)

She's not gonna go back to that

place to buy the food, she's gonna go someplace else.

No wait I want to know something

here right, she's not gonna kill

these chickens and then feed them

to the kids right?

(speaks in foreign language)

(speaks in foreign language)

When yeah, when they grow up.

Oh no she ruined the whole thing.

(laughing)

She's gonna kill these chickens.

Chicken nuggets judge.

(speaks in foreign language)

In the cold weather, Christmas yeah.

So when it gets cold she's gonna

kill the chickens. For winter yeah.

(laughing)

Inspector Quinn I'm now faced

the decision either we're gonna

starve the chickens to death or

she's gonna slaughter them I don't know what's worse.

Well, francese or cacciatore that's

our last decision to make.

I wish she would have said she was gonna,

the chickens, I wish you would have said

these are small chicks that don't grow.

Alright I wish you reconsider and not kill them

but anyway I'm gonna dismiss the case so alright

the kids can enjoy it.

This is the chicken feed defense,

first one here in the court.

Thank you.

Have a good day.

All rise, and hit subscribe

so you don't miss the latest viral

moments like this one.

Share these videos and weigh in on the cases.

You be the judge subscribe now.

For more infomation >> Rewarded for a Good Attitude and For The Chickens - Duration: 7:32.

-------------------------------------------

How to Make Homemade Gumdrops - Duration: 7:42.

Today on The Stay At Home Chef I'm showing you how to make Homemade Gumdrops

Making your own homemade candy at home can seem a little bit

intimidating but I'm here to walk you through every step of this process. We're

going to get things set up first before we make the actual gumdrops. First we need

some special equipment. You see that I have some silicone molds here. They come

in a variety of shapes and sizes so I have some hearts and some flowers and

then I even have this square one. We'll use all three today to show you how that

works. You can buy them at kitchen supply stores or craft stores or you can buy

them online. You'll also need some extracts for flavorings and you can use

whatever you'd like. I'm gonna use lemon today and you'll also need some food

coloring and I am using neon colors because they are just so cute. Next we'll

take the flavoring and food coloring and get everything set up for once our

gumdrop mixture is ready. I have four glass measuring cup set up and I'm gonna

put three drops of food coloring into each one because I'm gonna make four

different colors. We have pink and we have blue. Now this next one is kind of

this neon yellow / green that looks really fun and funky and last I have a

purple. And then last you'll put half a teaspoon of extract whatever flavor you

decide to use in each one and this is really fun because you can do different

flavors for each one so you can use like lemon or orange or peppermint or even a

mixture --like I did raspberry lemon ones -- and those were really good too so feel

free to mix and match and customize this to your own personal taste preferences

Once you have this all set up we can head on over to the stove and make our

gumdrop mixture. Pour six packets of gelatin into a large pot. Gelatin is

usually sold in these little packets and you do need six of them. If you buy it in

bulk so that it's not in packets you'll need 4 tablespoons + 1 1/2 teaspoons

is the equivalent of six packets. Then pour 1 cup of cold water

over the gelatin. You want to give this a little bit of a stir so that all of the

gelatin is moistened. Then we're gonna let this sit. It'll need to sit in the

pot like this for five whole minutes and

it'll kind of harden up. In the meantime we'll take 1 1/2 cups of water

I'm gonna pop it in the microwave and bring it to a boil. We'll pour that

boiling water right over the top of the gelatin, then stir this all up and you

kind of have to scrape the gelatin mixture off the bottom. You want it

to dissolve in that hot almost boiling water and we're doing this all over no

heat so you want to stir it for about a minute until everything is dissolved

Then once that's dissolved we'll pour in 4 cups of granulated sugar and stir

that in until it's dissolved as well. Once the sugar is dissolved we're gonna

bring this to a simmer over medium high heat and you're about to find out why we

put this in such a large pot because you'll see once it comes to a simmer it

REALLY comes to a simmer! At this point reduce the heat to medium-low and keep

on stirring. 250 degrees...which we're going a little bit over... good thing

there's a 5 degree leeway in this. So turn off the heat then we'll pour a

little bit...about a cup into each one of these and you can see when that gumdrop

liquid hits the extract and the dye it does bubble and boil right up. Let's pour it

and divide it somewhat evenly...come back through here and even things up...then you

want to just give each one a quick stir to make sure that dye and the extract is

well mixed in. Make sure you use a different spoon for each one. You don't

want to be mixing up those colors! Then we'll slowly pour our gumdrop mixture

into each of the molds. Now you can see that I like to put my molds onto a

baking sheet and that just makes it so that they're easier to move around my

kitchen. Just pour nice and slow and fill each

little hole in the mold to the top. You don't want these to spill over so just

go slow and have a steady hand. Pretty soon you'll have used up all

of your gumdrop mixture. Let these sit in the mold at room temperature for about

12 hours and yeah that's kind of a long time but, hey, it's just overnight.

Then you'll need to place about a cup of sugar in a bowl so that we can roll our

gummies in there and if you've ever wondered how they make things like sour

patch kids...they add in about a tablespoon of citric acid and you mix

that in. Citric acid can be purchased near the canning supplies at your

grocery store. Just make sure you take it easy with the citric acid because it

tastes terrible in large amounts so start small on that one. You can always

just do this with plain sugar. You don't need to make them sour too. Then after

the gummies have set up I'm gonna invert the silicone mold and gently peel off

this sticky little gummy it's pretty sticky but once you start rolling it in

that sugar it'll no longer stick to your fingers and you can get it all coated

with your sugar mixture. Now with those bigger square molds I'm gonna cut them

into four pieces so I have little cubes of gumdrops for those.

but then with these little hearts and the flowers I can just pop

those out because they are bite-sized pieces

Now if you're like me and you want to cut your gummies you'll want to keep a

damp paper towel on hand and moisten your knife before you try and cut your

gummies. This will prevent the gummies from totally just sticking up to your

knife and causing a huge mess soon. You'll end up with a nice pile of

gummies. You can see that these are nice and gummy and that's it!

These are ready to eat! You can leave them on the counter at room temperature

to crystallize for up to several weeks. They stay good for a really long time so

you can enjoy them whenever you'd like.

Thanks for watching! You can find the full written recipe in the video

description. Be sure to subscribe, like, and follow and check out the rest of my

videos where you can find hundreds of restaurant quality recipes you can

easily make at home. See you later!

For more infomation >> How to Make Homemade Gumdrops - Duration: 7:42.

-------------------------------------------

How to Deal with Negative People & Toxic Family Members - Duration: 9:52.

how to deal with negative people and toxic family members wondering how to

deal with toxic people getting closer to the holidays more often than not we have

to spend more time with our family members that old saying of you can pick

your friends but not your family rings true for many and unfortunately this

goes especially for when you're forced to spend time with relatives that are

really no good for you toxic relationships can be very

difficult to deal with when there's a toxic relationship in your lives we can

usually drop them like a bad habit and never have to worry about them again but

what about our family members that we see time and time again do you just stop

being family hopefully this isn't the case but sometimes regardless of

circumstance you need to cut out toxic people from your life when it comes to a

matter of your own mental and physical health or sometimes even your safety

before we begin this video make sure you subscribe to our channel so that you

don't miss out on all of our awesome life hacks tips and tricks from your

number-one besties and make sure to tell your friends about our channel so they

can join in on the fun now keep watching to find out how to deal with toxic

people including your family members number eight surround yourself with

positive people if you do have to tolerate that one negative Nancy in your

family it's far easier to do this when you surround yourself with more positive

people in your daily life sit to your happier cousins sisters or whoever it is

that their family gatherings that brings you joy just stay away from negative

people in general it's true when they say that like attracts like it's called

the law of attraction the law of attraction states that if someone is

constantly thinking negatively and complaining about everything negative in

their life they will attract that negative energy back towards them and

when you hang around people like that their energy naturally will rub off on

you that's why it's extremely important to be around people who have positive

energy and a positive outlook on life their energy will naturally rub off on

you you will start to feel more positive and energetic about your life don't let

negative people especially negative family members bring you down if you

notice that you have a particularly negative family member in your life try

to get them to be more positive if that seems like an impossible task try to

bring your positive energy into the relationship

number seven don't neglect yourself sometimes we have that one relative that

does their best to make you feel ignored or wishing you weren't there

brain the feeling is mutual do yourself a favor and pamper yourself you have

needs too and this doesn't mean that that toxic person gets to have control

over you do you don't care about anything else

self-care is extremely important and unfortunately it is something that many

people don't tend to incorporate into their lives if you're having a

particularly bad experience with a toxic relationship or toxic family members in

your life take a moment for yourself go to the spa go for a hike take a nice

long bath read a book do whatever you find helps you relax and stay focused

this will help you energize yourself and recharge your batteries and it'll help

ground you if you are stressed out this is a great way to get your mind off of

all the stress you are experiencing did you know that there's one very specific

thing that someone can do when they're dealing with a toxic relationship

it is pretty drastic but sometimes it's the only thing that works make sure you

stick around until the end to find out what it is

number six stand up for yourself if you're wondering how to deal with

negative people you should follow this tip everyone has allowed their own

opinion but it doesn't mean that you have to take it are you gay and you have

a religious relative that disapproves are you unemployed and seeking a job you

enjoy but it doesn't look good to your stepfather are you dating someone that

you're madly in love with but your crazy uncle seems to dislike does your aunt

hate what you're wearing so what you don't owe these toxic people any

explanations or apologies for being yourself if anyone gives you any guff

stand your ground it'll be far more enjoyable for you to be proud of

yourself instead of apologizing hoping not to hurt anyone's feelings never be

ashamed or afraid to stand up for yourself just like self-care it's

extremely important so is standing up for yourself

you are in fact the most important person in your life never forget that

never let anyone walk all over you and try to make themselves seem like they're

better or bigger than you if someone in your life especially a family member

tends to walk all over you and belittle you stand up for yourself you won't

regret it in fact it will empower you and will most likely make you feel

better about yourself

number five forgive but don't forget sometimes toxic family members can do

and say things that are extremely hurtful without even realizing it

instead of letting this anger you or letting your feelings fester inside

immediately choose to forgive them but never forget how they made you feel when

the time comes perhaps you can explain to them what they've done to hurt you

but it's best to let things go and enjoy you try not to dwell over something that

someone did to you not being able to forgive someone means that you're

letting what they did take over you forgiving doesn't mean that what the

person did is okay forgiving is a way for you to come to

terms and be at peace with what happened it allows you to let go of the anger and

resentment you have and finally move on forgiveness isn't about the other person

it's about you so it's always better to just move on with your life and forgive

and forget keep watching to figure out how to deal

with negative people and make sure you stick around until the end because we'll

tell you the number one thing you should do if all else has failed in a toxic

family member is still affecting your life number four do something for

yourself a really great way to show your toxic relatives that you no longer care

for their behavior is to do something for yourself instead we aren't

suggesting you avoid every social or family gathering but rather you

prioritize your own time and desires perhaps a tropical vacation away from

your family is all you need for them to realize how much they miss you or make

it clear that you have other things to worry about then give them your devoted

time and attention make the classic entrance and then leave when you feel

like it for other plans just like self-care is extremely

important so is doing things for yourself whether it being treating

yourself to a gift or a nice meal do whatever makes you feel happy number

three you win more bees with honey chances are if you feel a certain way

about a family member that other feels the same way about you kill them with

kindness don't let any negativity or hostility win over others will see your

patience and understanding and appreciate you for it nobody likes a

fight and perhaps someone well-intentioned could purify even the

most toxic people

number two focus on those who love if you're fearful about spending time with

a certain relative think instead about spending time with the relatives that

you truly want to see instead just because your aunt is a miserable bag of

blah doesn't mean your cousins are chances are they're looking for an

escape from her to plan a special family gathering with those who do care about

now that you know the best ways to deal with a toxic family member

here's the number one thing you should do when dealing with a toxic

relationship

number one when in doubt cut them out it's an unfortunate reality that

sometimes we have to cut out those talks of people who are toxic to us even if

that means cutting out our very family at the end of the day your personal

well-being is the most important if your relatives toxic behavior are unsafe for

you or your loved ones perhaps it's time to get the authorities involved maybe

excluding a certain relative from your life will help them prioritize what is

important to them being a miserable toxic person or being a positive loving

role model all in all you're the only one that matters in this so follow your

heart as to what brings you joy remember the law of attractions sometimes you

just have to eliminate negative energy from your life in order to bring more

positive energy towards you so if you're wondering how to deal with toxic people

or how to deal with negative people eliminate those negative people in your

life who may be bringing you down so what do you think what are some ways you

deal with toxic relationships and negative people or family members

especially during the holidays let us know in the comments section below

enjoyed this video hit the like button and share with your friends

also subscribe to our channel for more videos like this thanks for watching

For more infomation >> How to Deal with Negative People & Toxic Family Members - Duration: 9:52.

-------------------------------------------

How and When Can You Omit Articles in Spanish? - Spanish Lesson - Duration: 19:04.

For more infomation >> How and When Can You Omit Articles in Spanish? - Spanish Lesson - Duration: 19:04.

-------------------------------------------

What $600k To $1 Million Will Get You In L.A. | Sweet Digs | Refinery29 - Duration: 7:14.

Hey, what's up guys I'm Sofia, welcome to my Sweet Digs.

Come on in but before you do make sure you subscribe.

Ok?

Come on.

I'm a content creator on YouTube, and I live here in Los Angeles.

Prices in my neighborhood vary just depending on if the home is renovated or not.

So they can range from $600,000 all the way up to over a $1,000,000.

I live in this home with my boyfriend and my sister.

My boyfriend and I decided to buy together and even though it's not traditional, we saved

up and we decided that it was a good time to invest into a property, so we could call

it our own.

Our home is about 1,600 square feet.

There are three bedrooms and two baths and we converted one of the bedrooms into my office.

The style within my home I definitely wanted to make each room a bit different, but have

it all be cohesive in the end It's been a long process but it's finally just how I like it.

Alright, you guys so welcome to my home, as you can see there is a lot of space which

really sold me when I first saw this place.

I really loved open space and high ceilings.

If you take a look above there are these beautiful exposed wood beams.

Which I love because I feel like I can just breathe in here.

Over here is my dining area.

This is my table it's made with sustainable wood which is great.

And I just have some wishbone chairs to complement the table.

Here is one of my candles.

I actually like to make candles, I use all-natural essential oils, it actually comes out to be

a lot cheaper than buying them at the store, and they're natural so that's a plus.

All right I'm gonna take you guys to my living room, come on.

Our home has an open layout so right when you walk in all of the common areas are not

separated by any walls.

We like to have a lot of people over so the idea of having an open space was ideal for us.

So here is my living space, I always dreamed of having cognac leather couch.

There's a lot of throws and pillows that just really tie in the whole space.

Now we're gonna go to my favorite place in my home the kitchen, let's go.

This is an Asian household my boyfriend is Chinese my sister and I are Korean, so we

love cooking all sorts of different types of Asian food.

It's really embedded in us and we love to embrace that.

We're always cooking in the kitchen.

Alright so this is my kitchen, welcome.

It has a lot of really nice design elements that I'm really proud of.

I always dreamed of having an all-white kitchen.

We went with brass finishes and I really like that touch.

When I bought this home it was already renovated, but before we had just basic stainless steel

appliances,, and it was cool but I really wanted something to stand out a little bit

more, and when I got the LG matte black appliances it just made more of a statement.

My kitchen is probably one of my favorite places to be in.

I'm in there all the time, you know making breakfast, lunch, and dinner, so I'm always

in here so it's nice to have it the way I like it.

We all cook I would say my boyfriend cooks the least, with my sister and I it's like

in our blood cause my mother has taught us to cook as she's been cooking food her entire life.

Lately, I've been a lot more busy, and I had to stay home so she would go get the groceries

and cook but then you know I would do the cleaning up, and I would load the dishwasher.

Sometimes we switch it up and I cook then she cleans.

So we just try to have a good balance.

Here I have open shelving which was really important for me when I got my home I really

wanted that in my kitchen.I really loved this tiny light fixture it has the vintage light

bulb which really fits the vibe of the kitchen.

And my favorite part of the kitchen would have to be the back door I really love the

wood panels, it just makes the kitchen feel very warm and cozy, and it's just easy access

to the backyard.

Hello welcome to my backyard.

When I'm out here it's just really peaceful.

I really love the twinkle lights that my dad did it took him three days, he put a lot of

work and it so I'm really grateful that he flew all the way from Virginia to do that for me.

I have two dogs so it's really great just to bring them out here and not have to worry

about taking them out, getting dressed, going on walks which I do but this is really great

for like the early mornings and late nights.

Not only is this great outdoor space, but it actually connects right into my bedroom.

So we're just gonna pop up here and now I'll show you guys my room.

Come in shoes off, Asian household.

We kind of decided last minute that we were going to buy, so we had like a month until

our lease is up.

In a month we saw like 50 homes, this is one of the last homes that we saw and I knew that

we weren't gonna be able to get it.

There was like 11 other offers so I just tried to not have my hopes up,

but in the end, it worked out in I'm really happy.

Welcome to my bedroom I have a lot of mid-century pieces throughout this space.

I wanted to make sure it was a very calm relaxing environment.

If you notice in every little corner there'll be sage or Paolo Santos and I like to burn

that especially at night just to clear out the negative energy.

I have this massive bed this is a California king size.

Even with my boyfriend beside me I can just roll around and sleep however I want cause

I'm a crazy sleeper.

So I wanted to make sure that the space was just really cozy and a place where I can wind

down forget about work, forget about life, and just go to bed, but speaking of work let

me show you my office.

I create content anywhere from beauty, fashion, and lifestyle.

I started in 10th grade in high school and it was my passion that I did as a hobby, and

when I moved to LA in 2010 I really started to take it seriously, and here I am.

I'm living my dream job and I'm just really grateful.

So this is my office this is where all of my editing happens, I sit right here for hours

and just work on a bunch of different videos.

So I wanted to make this space really inspiring since I'm in here most of the time.

Here is my desk there's not a lot of stuff on it I like to keep it very simple and clean

so I don't get distracted.

And I have this beautiful white carpet to just tie everything in together.

So that's about it for my home tour let me walk you guys out.

Even though each room kind of has its own vibe it all types really well together.

I just wanted to make sure that when I travel, I come back to a place where I feel very warm

and inspired.

Alright you guys thank you so much for spending the day with me.

I hope you guys enjoyed seeing my space, if you want to see more videos like this then

click here, and if you want to subscribe click here.

Thank you so much and I'll see you next time.

Bye.

For more infomation >> What $600k To $1 Million Will Get You In L.A. | Sweet Digs | Refinery29 - Duration: 7:14.

-------------------------------------------

How to Draw the FEMALE BODY 【My EASY Technique for Basic Human Anatomy】 - Duration: 13:49.

hello everyone and welcome back to my channel I'm brushes and bunnies and in

this video tutorial we're going to be tackling how to draw human bodies more

specifically female bodies although this video tutorial is for female bodies the

basic proportions and basic anatomy that you will learn in this video can also be

applied for drawing male bodies of course I'll be doing a separate video

tutorial for how to draw male bodies in the near future so of course if you're

interested in that do subscribe to this channel and also ring the little

notification bell and you'll be notified for my next upload when it comes to

drawing bodies there are so many tips out there there are so many tutorials

out there and also techniques that can help you as a beginner to learn how to

draw a body whether it's female or male I'll probably be doing a separate video

about this just outlining some of these techniques that you can do but in terms

of the technique that has helped me to learn how to draw or to understand the

basic shapes and the way that you place things for a body I will be showing you

this in or I'll be showing you this technique in this video

just like what I did for learning how to draw faces

I drew a very basic guide in my sketchbook and I would draw this guide a

little bit at the beginning maybe in multiple sketchbooks just so I could

refer back to it in the future when I was drawing the face for this example I

am drawing a guide to show where the basic areas of the body start for

example we have maybe a body that will be a heads tall and depending on the

size of the head that you draw you can then further kind of proportion it based

on the height of the head so in this case we have 10 heads down or sorry

eight heads down and from there on you can draw guidelines that's separate the

heads and here between these guidelines you can then further separate it based

on where the shoulders will appear where the elbows and waist will appear where

the knees will appear a lot of this just really helps to kind of figure out where

certain things start and where certain things end for example some key markers

that I have drawn that have really helped me is to just fill in where the

shoulders the elbows and waist the hips or the hip and pelvic bone area the

knees and the ankles will appear within this 8 head structure

if we take a look at this guide we can see where certain things will be for

example the shoulders will appear in the second head section about 1/3 of the way

down the elbows and waist will appear in the third head section directly above

the line that separates the third and the fourth head the hips and the pelvic

area will be entirely covered by the fourth head just like the elbows and

waist the knees will appear directly above the sixth and the seventh head

guideline and the ankles will of course be in the very last head placement near

the bottom part of the head may be at a halfway point drawing this basic

proportion guideline in your sketch book is definitely super helpful and it's a

great exercise and technique to do if you are wanting to learn how to draw

bodies of course this is just the basic guidelines things can change depending

on your style and of course depending on the character height maybe it will be

five heads short or I don't know even taller it again depends but this is just

the essential building blocks to building a body

another exercise that's really great to do is to go one step further so

essentially just draw the same thing that you just did on the left hand side

that you see here in the sketchbook draw it again and this time we add a little

bit of more structure to it and we actually draw the body shape and we use

just basic geometry and basic shapes to build something that looks kind of like

a human body but you can also use it as a sort of representation or a guide for

the future when you're drawing other actual bodies so just to kind of Risa

mirai's the little exercise I am drawing the shape of the head and depending on

that size of the head or the height of the head I will then replicate eight

heads down I will do the same head over and over in this case if you want to get

an accurate measurement you can of course use your ruler or use your

fingers or use something that will help measure but for this sort of exercise

that I'm doing now I'm just winging it and just kind of guessing you know the

the appropriate size so there's gonna be a little bit inaccurate here but once

you do it more you will get better and you will understand the correct

measurements

the next thing that I do in this exercise is to typically sort of work

with the guidelines that I already established on the left-hand side here

so for example where the shoulders will appear or the waist and the elbows and I

start to build my character in terms of just you know quickly building something

I will just do very vague shapes that sort of resemble a human torso for

example and I'll start just using triangles and squares and circles and

just build my character and try to build the general anatomy based on the

guidelines that I've already established for the different parts of the human

body there will be different measurements as well for example the

shoulders should be at least three heads three heads wide the pelvic area should

be two heads wide for example there are different things and perhaps I think

I'll have to do it another video about this showing the actual exact

measurements for everything for both female and male but for this video the

purpose is just to kind of take a look at the basic structure and what you know

technique I have been using to build body shapes yeah if you're curious about

this also if you're curious to get the exact measurements you can find all

these great tutorials online I will link a few down below in my video description

so if you're interested you can take a look at what has been helping me figure

out how to proportional eyes things and you know how big a leg should be how

wide shoulders should be as a general basic guide and of course a lot of this

is subjective in terms of it being different for each character you draw

but this is sort of the essential basics that you will need to be aware of the

next piece of the puzzle is to understand movement now for this video

tutorial I should have kind of went into a little

bit more detail in terms of what this meant but when I was recording I was

just doing something very quick and I just wanted to show you guys the thought

process of what I think about before I start to draw the body so not only do I

think about the general guidelines in terms of where the shoulders go and how

high they should be and where should certain body things should appear but I

also consider the movement of the body so how do I want my character to stand

and in what way could something may be curved a little bit

year to the side to the right side or maybe the pelvic bone is shifted a

little bit where she's standing on an angle so these are the types of things

that you can add to your character when you're drawing to give it a little bit

more I don't know personality and

characteristic and of course make it a little bit more realistic in that

regards so movement is definitely something you should be aware of and a

lot of the movement does come from the center of the body so where the torso is

and where the pelvic bone is and you can do this by just sort of quickly fleshing

out how it will appear with just very basic lines

after doing a few practice runs in your sketchbook whether you created some

guides or you just did some very quick drawings in terms of movement or

proportions definitely go ahead and put all of that work into practice and

actually sketch some bodies so for this video tutorial I actually did four

different types of bodies I'll just be fast-forwarding in a little bit so you

can see all of them while I'm still talking a little bit and there's

something but I actually wanted to give us a little bit of a trick so when

you're learning kind of draw body is something that I do use are of course

reference photos I go on Pinterest and or deviantART and I searched for I don't

know just I don't typically search for anything as much anywhere because a lot

of the things do appear in my recommendations already in my feet so I

do have a lot of inspiration already there for me but in this case you can

just search for um I don't know just females I guess or male I don't know if

you want to search for models you can do so there's all kinds of really great

resources out there to use so I do look for a photo and I do try to find

different body shapes and different unique things that could be fun to draw

so for example I will draw perhaps a curvier woman or I will draw someone who

is a bit more on the thin side like a supermodel for example just to try to

draw the different muscles and try to draw the different textures and the

curves and yeah it really does help to to to learn that way is to draw

different body shapes once I find a reference photo that I want to draw I

then analyze it based on the kind of proportions and the guidelines that I've

already worked on or that I practice beforehand so how tall is the models

head and basically I break down the body based on that measurement and this

really does help to see where certain things will be especially if the model

is sitting in a funny position maybe you're not used to drawing it could be a

little bit challenging maybe something like the knees are like she's sitting on

her knees for example how long should you draw the leg and if you can't really

see it as well there's all kinds of different examples where there are more

fans positions and this might be a bit tricky especially if you're a beginner

so just really an analyzing the reference photo that you have first is

super super helpful just to kind of break down the different parts of the

body before you get to actually sketching it

another thing that I would like to point out apart from the basic proportions and

also the movement and sort of the the position of the character is to also

recognize the curviness of a woman especially if you're drawing a woman now

of course different bodies there are different bodies out there different

women have different bodies and it's also something that you should recognize

in your drawings of course rather than just draw the same body over and over

again because it not only helps you try to draw different things but it's also

really really fun to do different shapes and thicknesses but one thing that will

differentiate between a female in a male body is of course the hardness of the

Lions so what I mean by that is with the female body things are just naturally

more curvy there are more round shapes things are

yeahjust curvier no matter of sort of like whether it's the arm or the hips or

the chest or even the face it's just more it's less angular more curvy whilst

the males could be a little bit more muscular or yeah again it really depends

on the body shape but this is something that you can definitely play around with

and have a lot of fun when you're drawing your characters is to just

remember to curve those lines and make them not so rigid and just kind of go

with a really nice flow in a way when you're drawing a female

to summarize this video tutorial I would recommend that you take these following

steps the first thing would be to of course practice those basic proportions

build a general basic guideline in your sketch books that you can refer back to

in terms of the body and where certain things will appear and how it will

appear based on the head shape this technique has helped me so much as you

can see I am drawing bodies without so much of not that much of an effort in

terms of it being so hard it's actually not that hard once you understand how

things can be broken down there are so many guides out there I will of course

again link them down below in the video description it will help you take a look

it has helped me for sure and I hope that this basic video of just kind of

understanding how things can be started off or how things can work will also

help you so definitely practice practice in your sketchbook apply your guidelines

to actual practice and just sketch away just draw all kinds of things all kinds

of bodies different positions different characters and yeah just have some fun

doing it it's really not that challenging or not that impossible

that being said I will be doing some more video tutorials like I said tips

and tricks for drawing bodies things that you can do before to prepare

yourself especially if you're a beginner and also additional video tutorials on

how to draw male bodies or how to draw the actual legit proportions for example

how wide is how wide should the shoulders be what to do if your

character is a bit shorter or a bit taller so these are the things that I

will hopefully be tackling very soon I want to wish you all a wonderful Sunday

and I hope you're having a great weekend keep drawing never give up keep being

awesome and we will see each other next weekend bye

For more infomation >> How to Draw the FEMALE BODY 【My EASY Technique for Basic Human Anatomy】 - Duration: 13:49.

-------------------------------------------

Why Should Child Slavery Matter to You? - Duration: 2:48.

For more infomation >> Why Should Child Slavery Matter to You? - Duration: 2:48.

-------------------------------------------

Only Legends Will Find It Funny V22 - Duration: 12:06.

Only Legends Will Find It Funny V22

For more infomation >> Only Legends Will Find It Funny V22 - Duration: 12:06.

-------------------------------------------

Plan With Me I December Bullet Journal Setup - Duration: 10:04.

For more infomation >> Plan With Me I December Bullet Journal Setup - Duration: 10:04.

-------------------------------------------

xploit comedy | spiritual husband in different Countries - Duration: 1:17.

xploit comedy | spiritual husband in different Countries

Click the SUBSCRIBE RED BUTTON NOW FOR MORE VIDEOS!

For more infomation >> xploit comedy | spiritual husband in different Countries - Duration: 1:17.

-------------------------------------------

Amazing Rainbow Transformation For Long Hair 💓 The BEST Hairstyle Tutorials 2018 - Duration: 10:24.

THANKs FOR WATCHING

THANKS FOR WATCHING

THANKS FOR WATCHING

For more infomation >> Amazing Rainbow Transformation For Long Hair 💓 The BEST Hairstyle Tutorials 2018 - Duration: 10:24.

-------------------------------------------

Special Tests: Ottowa Ankle and Foot Rules (Ankle Fracture) - Duration: 5:23.

This is Brent of the Brookbush institute, and in this video we're going to go over the

Ottawa ankle and foot rules. My friend Yvettes going to come out, she's going to be our

case study. We're going to pretend that Yvette just ran a half-marathon which was kind

of hilarious because she hates endurance sports about as much as I do. Personally

I love endurance athletes, but i wouldn't run an event like that. Or maybe

she just sprained her ankle real bad playing like soccer or basketball or

something. Now she's come to see me, her physical therapist who she's seen

before, and of course the first thing i want to check for might be -did she

actually fracture her foot. So knowing these Ottawa ankle rules helps you rule

out whether somebody needs an x-ray or not. Now it starts with this, does the

person have malleolar pain or mid-foot pain. That's how this this little

algorithm starts. So do they have this, or this,

malleolar, mid foot pain. Can she bear weight? If she can't bear weight this is

the day of, the day after, right we're talking immediately after this event,

send her for an x-ray. So that's a good indication that

there is a potential for fracture there. Now let's say she has malleolar pain

or mid-foot pain and she can bear weight it's just kind of uncomfortable, now we

need to take the next step. For ankle type stuff maybe an ankle fracture, we're

going to go ahead and palpate the posterior tips of her malleolus, and the reason

we're going to go to the posterior tips of the malleolar is we want to stay away

from the bottom of the malleolar, because if she had like a soft tissue

injury like an ankle sprain that might be tender anyway. For example, if she had

an inversion sprain and strained some of those those lateral ligaments we'd get a

false positive herem and it might be positive for ligament damage but what

we're looking for is fracture. So we're going to come to these posterior poles and

if they're tender upon palpation then x-ray. Alright so we started off with

malleolar pain, could she bear weight if not then x-ray. If

she can bear weight but has posterior malleolar pain then x-ray. Let's go more to the foot

here now, let's say she has mid-foot pain, she can bear weight, but if I either

press on her navicular, so this is her navicular tubercle right here, if you

fall off the medial malleolus inferior and then just anterior there's

a bump here, if I press on her navicular and that hurts, or I press on her fifth

metatarsal head and you can just feel the fifth metatarsal and then

there's like it comes to a bumpy end right here, so again little

inferior and anterior to her lateral malleolus, if either of those points are

tender then x-ray. Alright so I'm going to take you through this again, maybe I'll

take you through it separately. Ankle malleolar pain, if they can't bear weight

on that foot then x-ray. Malleolar pain but they can bear weight, but it's tender on

the posterior poles then x-ray. Malleolar pain can bear weight no pain on posterior

poles you're probably okay, you can probably go forward with treatment and

see how things go. If you still get some weird signs don't be totally

irrational, like if they're not getting better

refer out. I mean you use your heads, use common sense. Now foot mid-

foot pain, she comes in and she can't bear weight on this foot then x-ray, Mid-foot pain

can bear weight on the foot but, if I press on the navicular or the fifth

metatarsal head then and there's pain then x-ray. Now if I have mid-foot pain, she

can bear weight, I can palpate, there's no pain, probably okay to get a few sessions

before you reassess again. If there's anything weird refer out but if she's

progressing well then we keep going. So all in all our Ottawa ankle

rules, you can think of it almost as trying to keep ourselves safe as

physical therapist's, ATC's, human movement professionals, whichever you know

OT's, osteopath whatever part of this profession you're in, if somebody

comes to you before seeing a physician off of an acute injury to their lower

extremity and you want to check them for fracture, you're going to use these

rules to help determine whether you're going to first refer out or whether you can

go ahead and treat. Do you have any questions, please let me know in the

comments box below.

For more infomation >> Special Tests: Ottowa Ankle and Foot Rules (Ankle Fracture) - Duration: 5:23.

-------------------------------------------

How to Study Effectively - Useful Study Tips - Duration: 6:11.

Hey guys! What's up?

Today I'm gonna share some tips that will hopefully help you study more effectively and get good grades!

Let's start!

Find a good place to study

Back in school, I'd usually study at my desk or at the library

I recommend watching my other video titled "How to Create a Perfect Study Space"

if you're interested in learning more about creating your study space in detail

Get rid of distractions

Turn off your laptop, your television, and your phone

If you're the type of person who tends to reach out for your phone automatically even after turning it off

you can try putting it away out of reach

For example, in your closet

or just ask your parents to keep it from you until you've finished studying

Make sure you've filled up your stomach with healthy food before you start studying

After all, you can't store any information in your brain if your stomach is empty

Make sure you're well-rested before you start studying

If you're feeling sleepy

you can try washing your face

or do some stretches or jumping to get your blood pumping and keep you wide awake

Study during your most effective hours

Find out which time of day is your effective time for studying

Some people study best in the morning, some in the afternoon, and some in the evening

Just do what feels best for you

Methods of Studying

Visual Learning Style

The first way to learn visually is by using mind maps

Mind maps are great because they use colors and pictures

which are easier to memorize and understand compared to just words and sentences

I've talked about mind mapping in my how to take notes video

You can watch it by clicking here, or follow the link in the description box if you want to watch it later

Watch tutorial videos

Often times it's easier to learn by watching someone's explanation rather than reading the book yourself

And if you don't get the information right the first time

you can simply replay the video as many times as you want until you finally understand it

Use highlighters to highlight important points in your books or papers

I'd recommend highlighting the important keywords

so you can put them in your mindmap or your summary later

I've also talked about this in my how to take notes video

so I'd highly recommend you watch that video after you finish watching this one

Auditory Learning Style

When I was cramming for exams back in college (Note: It's never a good idea to cram)

I would often record myself reading the summary of the lesson outloud

and then I would listen to that recording over and over

The way I record my voice is by using garageband on my laptop

You can also use a free software like Audacity

or simply use the recording app on your phone

Then record yourself reading your notes

Make sure to use proper intonation when you record your voice

so you won't get bored when you listen to your recording later

What I would do next is to export the recording to my ipod or my phone

so I could listen to it and study whenever and wherever possible

without having to carry many books with me.

Kinesthetic Learning Style

Write down the summary of the lesson you've learned

By writing down the main points of the things you've read

you'll be able to memorize and understand them easier than by merely reading them

Do the exercises

Answer the questions in your textbook

and try making up some questions that you think will most likely be on the test

It's more effective to answer the questions that are probably going to be tested

and learn the things related to those questions

rather than spending time reading the whole textbook

Use flashcards

When you use flashcards, you're using three learning methods I've previously mentioned

You write down the definition

you read the definition

and you repeat what you've written outloud

This will make it easier to memorize and understand things quickly

Contrary to what most people believe, I don't think a person suits only one learning style

For example, I'm an auditory learner

but for subjects that contain numbers and equations, such as Maths and Physics

I would have to study it using kinesthetic learning style

because I can't just reading the formulas outloud and then listen to that recording until I have

memorised the equations

because that's not an effective way to study Maths nor Physics

So each style depends on the subject you're studying

Extra tips

Don't multitask

Some people believe that they're very good at multi-tasking

and that they can still study while doing other things such as

watching TV, texting, browsing the internet, etc.

However, they only think that they're good at multi-tasking because

they never compare the result they get when they multi-task and when they don't

When we multi-task, we won't be able to concentrate on either task very well

So when you study, make sure to focus only on what you're learning

instead of doing something else at the same time

Take breaks whenever you feel tired

You won't be able to study well when you're feeling tired

But don't confuse exhaustion with boredom

We're usually tempted to take breaks just because we feel bored of studying

Only take breaks when you have to, not when you want to

You can also use a Pomodoro technique to study

How does this technique work, you ask?

So first you choose a task that you need to do, for example

Let's say you need to read a chapter in your book

Then set a timer to 25 minutes

Work on your task until your timer rings

Then take a short 5 minute break

After that, set your timer again and return to studying

Make sure to take longer breaks for 15-30 minutes after every 4 cycles

So those were all the tips I could give you, I hope you found them helpful

If you have any other tips you'd like to add, then leave them in the comments below!

Thank you very much for watching this video

Don't forget to subscribe to this channel, and follow me on Instagram and Twitter @RafiRaffee

I'm sorry I'm currently unable to upload videos as often as I used to

because I'm really busy with work

and also with extra classes as I recently

started taking clarinet class and it's been really fun

Once I get better at playing the clarinet, I will

make a cover and put it on this channel

I'm not sure when though, perhaps...

50 years from now XD

So yeah, my activities in real life have been

taking so much of my spare time so I hope you guys can understand that

By the way, I've also made this video in the Indonesian version

You can watch it on my second channel by clicking the link in the description box below

And yes, for all my Indonesian viewers who keep asking me:

Are you Indonesian?!

Because I heard you speak Indonesian!!!

And I saw a "geser" (slide) sign on your bathroom door!!!!

Yes, I am Indonesian and I can (obviously) speak Indonesian

So you'd better watch my content on my second channel now!

Well, I'll see you guys on my next video then! Have a nice day, everyone! Bye-bye!

For more infomation >> How to Study Effectively - Useful Study Tips - Duration: 6:11.

-------------------------------------------

How To Build A Professional Wardrobe For Women - Duration: 8:01.

Alright. So, you're a woman and you want to build a professional wardrobe. I'm a

man. If you want to build a professional wardrobe as a woman, Eugenia is the

person to know. We've got 11 tips that we're going to share today on how to do

just that.

Alright. We've got 11 tips we got to get going here. What's that's tip number

1. -Okay, so I love in basics that I suggest and I recommend every woman

should have in their wardrobe. Okay. Number 1, a pair of nude heels, patentened

leather nude heels. -Nude heels, what does that mean? -Nude heels, Nate. They're nude looking. The color.

-Color? -Google it. Are we going to put little images up above? -I guess I'm a man

so I don't need to pay attention to this episode. -Most women knows nude heels are. -Okay.

-okay. So, a pair of nude heels. A pair of flats. A good pair of flat shoes. -That's

tip 2? -That's tip 2. So are you counting, just in case. I may I may forget.

number 3. An animal print belt. Because all of your basics are so basic

and are so neutral that animal print will really bring the wow factor into

that plain look sometimes. -Animal print belt. That's specific. -Number 4. Are we on 4? A

camel wool jacket for winter. Just a camel which is kind of like a nude color.

A beige. It just goes with so much. You can wear it with sneakers, you can wear

it with a dress. -I will have to google and see what a camel... -They're... -Camel

wool? -They're classic. A camel wool blazer.

Number 5. A pencil skirt. A skirt that will fit you really really well. Not that

it's boxy but it comes in at the knee. A pencil skirt. And number 6. A fantastic

dress. A dress that you feel like you can conquer the whole world in. That you feel

like superwoman. It doesn't have to be black. Sometimes people think that it's

the little black dress. So it can be a little black dress but it can be

in a little green dress or a blue dress. Whatever the color is that makes you

feel good. Number 7 a statement piece of jewelry. So it could be one big piece

of jewelry that you love that can go with so much that can go with everything

else too. So, for instance, one of mine is this big cuff bracelet. And number 8,

a pair of skinny.... Dark denim skinny jeans. Number 9, a quality purse. A good nice

leather purse. If you don't like leather you can do pleather but just a really

nice invest in a good leather purse. And because that is something that people

notice right off the bat just like people notice men shoes. What else are we

missing? A pair of black pants. Just a nice well fitted black trousers. Can be

jeans too. But if it's jeans then make sure they're a little bit dressier. Just

something you can wear maybe to the office and also casually. So, I'm supposed

to be keeping track or account but I think... I can't remember how many... -Okay,

we've got a cheat sheet here guys. -A button-down white shirt. So button

down white shirt. Those are great. Again, you can... A well fitted button-down shirt.

Now, for ladies, here's a trick. Often they don't fit on the chest because of their

bust. So you may have to go up a size and get it tailored on the sides. Right? We

don't want anything opening. And I think that is it. Let me see my cheat sheet. Yep,

I think that's it. We covered all 11. All 11 basic pieces that every woman should

have in their wardrobe. Now, these pieces aren't set in stone, Nate. It depends.

Maybe for me is a pencil skirt and maybe for you is a wool pant. I mean, it depends.

These are just some suggestions that with these basics, it's amazing

everything else that can go with them. -So you're saying that you know, the topic of

this video is how do... How women can build a professional wardrobe. -Correct. And

you're basically saying that in you know, every woman's going to be

different and have their own brand, their own image. But these 11 things are...

They're kind of universal. -They are. They are universal. And nowadays, wearing you

know... What you wear to the office is a little bit more casual. So these actually

go very well with with business casual. You obviously should and can add you

know, a nice neutral blazer that I didn't add there. I didn't want to overwhelm but...

-12 would definitely overwhelm. So we're sticking to 11. So, let me go

through to see if I have any questions on these. So, you see a quality purse.

That's not something that I really understand because I'm a man. I just take

my wallet. However. -Oh my goodness. You're wallet was awful. -Why it was so bad. -Because it looked like it was

twenty years old. -it was really old. The leather worn off to the cloth

beneath and it was really extremely thick. -Yes you had so much in there and

it wasn't dollar bills. -Right, it wasn't. Wasn't $400. (Both Laughs) -All right. So now, I

understand the purse. Okay, so you're just saying the nude shoes because they'll

match most things? -Correct. Having a good... -Okay. A statement piece of jewelry. Just

something that will take a neutral outfit and make it kind of stand out.

-Correct. -Is that the same reason by having the animal print belt. That's a

very specific. -It is specific. Should you say like a loud belt or... -aAn animal print

because an animal print itself is a neutral. Just like polka dots or stripes

or neutrals. They go with lots of different things. -It adds flare for sure

and flavor. -Now, is camel, the camel wool coat made from camel fur or is it...?

-You mean hair? -Yes. -It can. It can. -But it doesn't have... -Depending on your budget.

-Is it the color? -It doesn't. -Okay. -It's the color. A camel color. So you know camel. It's kind

of that beigey color. Again, it's like the nude shoe

it goes with everything. -So, for shoes, you use the word nude, for

coats use that word camel. -Yes it's a classic. -And what do you mean by

statement flat shoes. You mention flat shoes we kind of went over that one

quickly. -So, usually sometimes we think just to... As a woman to make a statement

as far as shoes. We need to wear high heels. That's not so. There are many

gorgeous shoes that are low and we call them flats. Not everybody can be wearing

heels all the time. For example, I can't and you know. If went shopping for people,

if I wear heels, I'm dead. So, I need to be wearing some cute flats that can have

the same allure as heels but they're comfortable. May I say something really

quick? -You may say something. -For women, professional women. Wear lipstick. People

pay actually 70% more attention to what you're saying if you're wearing

lipstick. A bright colored lipstick. One obviously that you're comfortable with

and that looks good with your skin tone but wear lipstick. It's so important.

Because you want people to... When you're talking. -That makes sense. Alright. So

thanks Eugenia. -Thank you, Nate. Really appreciate you showing these 11 amazing

tips. Be sure to subscribe and let's have them connect with you where? Yes

eugeniawardrobestylist. -So that's a website, we'll put a link below. -That's my website. Link

below or you can look me up on Facebook and Instagram as well. -Alright, awesome.

We'll see you tomorrow.

For more infomation >> How To Build A Professional Wardrobe For Women - Duration: 8:01.

-------------------------------------------

Wednesday - High Intensity Muscle Builder | Bodyweight Beast Mode 56 Days Muscle Building Program - Duration: 7:34.

What's up warriors , it's Amit. Certified Sport Yoga Instructor

And welcome to Body weight Beast Mode's

High Intensity Muscle Builder workout

We will begin our warm-up with shoulder circles

It is essential to warm-up our shoulders

This is because today we are going to do dumbbell snatch and dumbbell arnold press exercises

Alternate your shoulder circles direction in every 15 seconds

that is 15 seconds in one direction and 15 seconds in reverse direction

Next is lunge jumps, from which we are warming up our legs

Heart rate is going to go up from this exercise

Beginners, you can do basic lunges

which is without any jumps , so that this warm-up exercise will become easy for you

In high knee , you have to lift your knees according to your mobility

and breathe out when you bring your legs close to your chest

Beginners, you can lower the intensity of this warm-up

as I have demonstrated in the video

You have to land on the balls of your feet

So that your feet absorbs the impact from the ground

Otherwise , unnecessary you will hurt your feet

Our last warm-up exercise is Jumping Jack

Clap your hands at the top and breathe out when you do this

If you want to increase the intensity of the warm-ups

then you can perform every warm as fast as you can

By doing this your heart rate will go up and warm-up will become difficult

You should never neglect your warm-up before working set

This because it reduces the chances of getting injured during workout

Working set we will start with dumbbell mountain climbers

Mountain climbers is again a very good exercise for your core

as well as your cardio vascular system which makes them strong

Bring your knees to chest and breathe out

You have to keep it mind while doing mountain climbers

that your hips should not come up with respect to shoulder level while performing mountain climbers

Otherwise what will happen is that you will lose tension from your abs

During dumbbell swing , you can hold the dumbbell at it's handle

or you can hold the dumbbells at it's end like me

You have to bring the dumbbells all the way up to your head level

hands should be perfectly straight

and drive the dumbbells up from your hips

from where your entire power to swing the dumbbells should come from

Beginners, if you wish you can bring the dumbbells straight to your eye-level

By doing this, workout will become easy for you

Keep your core and abs tight. So that you do not round your back

Failing to do so will injure your lower back

In mountain climbers, you have to bring your knees to chest

and you have to stack your shoulders above your wrists

If you want you can increase the intensity of this exercise as well

by doing this exercise rapidly as you can

Again, if your form is perfect while doing dumbbell swing

then you can focus on speed of the repetition

So that you can increase the intensity of the exercise

also you can improve your cardio vascular health at the same time

Your knees and toes should always point in the same direction

while swinging the dumbbell

Next is Russian twists, which is a core or abs exercise

Advanced athletes , you have to keep your feet off the ground

and twist your body

You will feel the tension in your lower abs and obliques muscles

which this exercise engages

Beginners, you have to do this exercise while keeping your legs on the ground

So that workout will be easy for you

Next exercise is dumbbell single arm snatch

You have to do a shoulder press with one hand at the top

and switch the dumbbells at the bottom

Majority of the power is coming from hips and core muscles in this exercise

and you have to lock out your hands at overhead position

Perfect form is more important than the speed of the repetition

That's why always keep your form perfect so that

so that you grow your muscles in an efficient manner

and day by day you become more strong

Dumbbell snatch is a full body movement

you will feel tension in your core muscles, legs, arms , shoulders

and almost in every muscle group of the body

In Russian twist exercise , you have to have to breathe continuously

please do not hold your breathe and do the exercise

focus on contracting abs and obliques muscles

You have to keep your upper body steady

lock your upper body. Only your hands should move

Some people move their hands and upper body in the same direction

Due to which they do not get maximum benefits from this exercise

If you want strong abs then please do this exercise properly

While doing dumbbell snatch, one thing you should keep in mind is that

that when you press overhead

make sure to lock out the dumbbells at the top of the movement

By doing this , will keep your body in a straight line

at the same time your shoulders will be safe from injury

Today's last exercise is dumbbell arnold press

Your starting position should be dumbbells close to your face

then you have to rotate your hands

press the dumbbells up and breathe out

During this exercise, you have to slightly bent your knees

Do not lock the knees out , otherwise you will lose blood flow

You first have to focus on the form of your arnold press

after mastering the form , you can focus on increasing the speed of the exercise

Doing the exercises in incorrect form with rapid speed

is of no benefit to your muscles

Please take 20 seconds rest between the rounds

Beginners, you have to altogether perform 3 rounds of this exercise

Advanced athletes, you always have to perform 5 rounds of all circuits throughout this Beast Mode Program

Each and every meal is important which will help you in recovery

Always dedicate your 100% during this program

So that you get 100% results after 56 days from this program

Take care warriors, this is Amit signing off

For more infomation >> Wednesday - High Intensity Muscle Builder | Bodyweight Beast Mode 56 Days Muscle Building Program - Duration: 7:34.

-------------------------------------------

Kalopasak 87: Crochet part 36: Crochet with Beads / मणी घालून क्रोशे काम करणे - Duration: 12:00.

Hi friends, Alka welcomes you to Kalopasak.

In this video we shall see how to crochet with beads.

Before that I want to say something......

In my videos, I always say friends (mitrano), many of my viewers asked me that why I say mitrano which means male friends in Marathi, rather I should say maitrinino (which means female friends)

But just as in English, friends means any ladies or gents, in the same manner I say mitrano = friends.

Because I think at least in creation (art) we should not discriminate male/ female.

If male friends want to make these things they can surely.

In foreign countries there are many male knitters, crocheters, they have their blogs, you tube channels etc.

If male also participate our art will flourish.

So I deliberately use mitrano, so that any one should feel free to see the video and knit or crochet.

Let us come to our main subject that how to crochet with beads.

The first difficulty is how to thread beads in wool?

Because bead does not pass through tapestry needle and the needle through which bead passes has such a small hole that our wool does not pass through that.

Then what is the solution on this problem?

It is Fevicol which will help to solve this problem.

Sink one end of the wool in Fevicol remove it and let the Fevicol on the wool dry.

When it dries, it becomes stiff (like wire) and you can easily thread the bead in that.

See that now, beads can be easily threaded in this wool.

Thread as much beads as you need for certain project.

So I have threaded these beads now let us see how to make single crochet and double crochet with beads.

For sample I make 7 chains.

R 1: Make single crochet in each ch starting from second ch.

Thus there are 6 scs.

R 2: (WS) Ch 1, turn,

Friends here we work sc with beads on wrong side and bead appears on right side.

Get the bead close to the crochet hook, then insert the hook in the st, YO remove the hook out of the st there will be 2 sts on the hook, YO and pass through both of them.

For second again shift the bead near the hook and repeat the process of single crochet as usual.

See how beautiful the line of beads!

R 3: ch 1 turn, sc 1 in each st.

You can use it while making Toran patti and you can write WELCOME or some thing like that on it by beads.

Now let us see how to make double crochet with beads.

For that we make ch 3 and turn,

move the bead near hook and YO insert the hook in the st, YO and get one st out, there will be 3 sts on the hook, YO pass through 2 out of 3 sts then YO and pass through remaining 2 sts. (just like our usual dc)

Repeat this for each dc with bead.

Note that this time also we insert the bead working on WS but if we have to insert bead from RS then let us see how to make that.

Now this is RS and we try to insert bead from this side.

Again ch 3 (because we are working dc).

Move the bead near hook, YO insert the hook in the st, YO take the st out there are 3 sts on the hook,

Then shift the bead from back to front side, tighten the yarn and then YO and make 2 out of 3 and then again YO and make 1 out of 2 sts.

Repeat this for each dc.

Remember that before make 2 out of 3 sts in dc shift the bead from back to front side.

Here the second row of beads is worked in dc but on WS where as third row of beads is worked in dc but on RS.

So on both RS and WS we can insert beads while working double crochet.

You can use this technique for baby dresses, bags or any article to decorate it..

You can also make hair band by adding beads.

If you think that it is useful then Like..., Share... and Comment.....

I always like to hear from your side.

Friends please SUBSCRIBE this channel KALOPASAK.

For more infomation >> Kalopasak 87: Crochet part 36: Crochet with Beads / मणी घालून क्रोशे काम करणे - Duration: 12:00.

-------------------------------------------

Sound Generator vs Buddy | Kick The Buddy #kickthebuddy - Duration: 12:35.

Welcome to my video

Thank you for this video view

Like, sub, share, support my channel.

Thank you very much

For more infomation >> Sound Generator vs Buddy | Kick The Buddy #kickthebuddy - Duration: 12:35.

-------------------------------------------

Within Temptation - What Have You Done (Instrumental with Backing Vocals) - Duration: 5:11.

For more infomation >> Within Temptation - What Have You Done (Instrumental with Backing Vocals) - Duration: 5:11.

-------------------------------------------

10 Businesses You Can Start from Your Home - Duration: 9:20.

10 Businesses You Can Start from Your Home

Pretty much everyone wants to do something they enjoy doing and make some money while

at it.

I mean, no one wants to spend his/her lifetime regretting or wishing they did something else

instead of being stuck whatever job it is they were doing.

And that's where the thought of a side business usually come to mind.

For others, it may be because they are stay-at-home-mums or something similar.

While lack of money is often an excuse not to start a business, lack of ideas is definitely

worse.

Luckily enough, you don't need a lot of money to start a good number of home businesses,

and in some cases, all you need is nothing but the right skill, information and internet

connection.

Whether you are looking to quit your current paying job or simply looking for a side hustle

to add to your sources of income, starting a home business is definitely a way to achieving

that goal.

In this video, we'll be sharing with you 10 home-based business ideas you can consider.

If you're new here, consider subscribing so that you won't miss other interesting

videos like this

No. 1.

Social media manager

Pretty much everyone spends a reasonable time of their day going through their different

social media feeds like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and the likes.

So, why not get paid by companies to help them grow and manage their social media accounts?

A good number of companies (startups as well) have a heavy online presence and are constantly

in dire need of people to consistently help in building and marketing their brands online.

Social media is a good business with unlimited potential with a client base that spans across

the world.

Over time, as you grow in your ability to leverage these social media channels, you

can include more services like running Facebook Ad Campaigns or host online competitions for

these brands.

To start this business, you can start by growing your own social following and build a brand

for yourself.

Soon, you'll be noticed by brands who may need your services and from there, you've

got a business.

No 2.

Freelance writing

A freelancer is a person with a set of skills, working for all and attached to none.

From content writing for blogs to a company brochure, sponsorship letters, grant and business

plan writing, companies require the services of writers to do good justice to these jobs.

So, if writing is something you enjoy doing, why not leverage on it?

You can find a good number of websites that can offer you a platform to exhibit your skill

and make money while at it, simple take time to search the Google.

No 3.

Blogging or Vlogging

Do you consider yourself an expert in certain fields like fashion, cooking, travelling and

other fields of interest to the majority?

You should consider showing the world via a blog or a vlog, which is video content.

While it may take a while to build your audience and eventually monetize your blog, blogging

and vlogging is a good way to share your viewpoint to the world, work from home and create an

income potential that is limitless.

No 4.

Catering business

Catering is one profitable business that is easy to start at home if you think your cooking

and baking skill is up for it.

With a little capital to get the necessary materials needed, you can work your way to

making good profit enough to expand your business as this is a lucrative business, considering

the number of people that eat out on a daily basis.

You can even start this business by supplying tasty and quality foods to offices and other

forms of organizations.

You can even consider becoming a personal chef, alongside your catering services by

preparing a homemade meal for your client, say every weekend.

No 5.

eBook author

If you target the right audience, packaging your skill, information and knowledge about

your field of expertise into a downloadable eBook that offers value to those who need

it to learn that same skill, grow in their career or even start a business is definitely

a valuable and profitable side business you should consider.

Besides, what better time to have your book e-published than now when the world seems

to be going electronic?

No 6.

Graphic designing

Companies and even business owners constantly need the services of graphic designers to

help convey information visually to the public via logos, advertisements, fliers, brochures,

posters, websites, magazines, newsletters, letterheads and the likes.

To start, all you need to do is to get a computer and download any design application such as

Photoshop and be sure to follow the company's instructions and customers need.

Reach out to potential clients and let them know how your service can help them.

No 7.

Tutoring

If you consider yourself good in one or more academic area, then maybe this is the perfect

side job for you to help kids around your neighborhood perform better at school in exchange

for money.

No 8.

Affiliate marketing

Affiliate marketing involves you earning a commission by promoting other companies services

and/or products and encourage sales.

Here's how it works, you pick a product you are interested in, promote it on whatever

platform you can (including social media platforms) and then make some profit on each sale that

originates as a result of your marketing effort.

PS: Internet affiliate marketing can be done easily only when you have a website or blog

of your own.

This is because you must have built a large audience that you can channel your promotion

towards and convert to sales easily.

No 9.

Personal shopping/styling

Perhaps you have a good eye for clothes, shoes and other fashion accessories.

You can certainly turn this passion for fashion into a business by shopping and styling people

who admire your sense of style and make some money doing that.

Not only will you make money out of this side business, you will definitely feel great styling

and making others look good and stylish.

No 10.

Interior decorating

You would be surprised at just how many people are willing to hire someone with an eye for

design help them create the magazine-style colourful and beautiful homes, workspaces

and the likes.

Your skill of knowing just how well to combine different decorative piece together to create

a pleasant and welcoming abode can fetch you money and the career you desire.

You can start this business by decorating your home and that of your friends and family,

showcase it on various social media platform and use it as a form of online advert to leverage.

These are just a few ideas of different businesses you can start from home.

As you embark on this journey, it is, however, important to know that the key to any business

growth and success is consistency and knowledge.

Read and make research from time to time to find out what is happening around you.

That way you can market your product and your services with the right voice.

Also, be sure to define your target audience before launching into the business.

Once you have all of these running, then be ready to enjoy the reward that comes with

your hard work.

We wish you all the best in your new business.

Thank you very much for watching our videos.

We'll like to give you another interesting video for you to enjoy next but before then,

our team will be very happy if you can like this video and share it with your friends

on social media.

If you're new here, don't forget to subscribe so you won't miss other interesting videos

like this.

Look at your screen now to see two other videos we handpicked for you to enjoy next.

We love you

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét