Thứ Bảy, 24 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Nov 25 2018

See your eyes, see your face, my heart kept pounding

see your face, see your eyes, so I knew, I placed you in my heart

because this moment is more precious, than any other moment I lived through in this world

all of the time that wrapped around you, I kept each piece like it was air

love that's so painful that it's sad, it stands each night with a strange face

it tells me, that it knows the path the wind takes

I'll be there

can we be together?

see your eyes, see your face tears keep falling

what I have, what it can't be it's all useless

because in this world, I can't call out your name no matter where I am

our love that hurt so much, it stands each night with a strange face

it tells me, that it knows the path the wind takes

I'll be there

can we be together?

I'll be there

I'll be there

after everything scatters, we can meet, it all hurts

at that place, we're smiling together

I'll be there

see you again

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét