Chủ Nhật, 25 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Nov 25 2018

subscribe pointech

and press bell icon

to get latest updates

never miss new videos

from pointech

hey guys you are welcome

on this channel

in today's tutorial

i'll show you

to design flat usb icon in powerpoint

so let's get start

i hope you enjoy this tutorial

don't forget to give thumbs up

and comment about this

don't forget to subscribe this channel

thanks for watching

For more infomation >> Ep:3 - How to design FLAT USB Icon in Powerpoint | PowerPoint Graphics Design |PoinTECH - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

BROUGHT MOE SARGI TO THE HAUNTED ABANDONED MAD DOCTORS OFFICE! - Duration: 14:56.

well what is up everybody - Its ya boy ddoggvlogs here with another insane adventure

I'm here at the abandoned dentist's office slash apartment building you guys

wanted me to bring Moe Sargi here, well my message to him he didn't reply but

yeah yeah he's here guys guys how's it going so are you ready for this yeah it

is freezing it is so late at night guys he was just rolling through town so

we're here hope you guys are ready for this

adventure that's gonna do it yeah he from the BART train - a tour bus stood

the same damn except to pull it more

like us starting our adventure off my dentist section everything is original

here's the office doors this is part of the actual dentist office

mosè and the other end guys check in that side him you guys wanted me to come

here and do a proper video so here I am

I've been here with my boy Dakota I was actually here with him first before

anybody else I just happen to know that I believe the video yet cuz I lost the

footage so as soon as I find that I will upload that video as well crazy stuff

happened the last time I was here this is one of my favorite rooms

it's just all wooden it's freaking cool looking in here I don't know what they

would have used those rooms for maybe they were actual dentists rooms comment

down below guys and let me know what you think they were

let's go signal is look at this it's the dentist's name well that's the

dentists me is he dead or is he like in jail or what I'm thinking these bedroom

and all of the building is dr. Edison

Jimmy's over here in the car so you guys

Jimmy's right over there in the car

mass place is creepy

you're like this row I filmed it once yeah haven't uploaded a it was from here

I don't know what that room is or why it's so different what is all this

this is really old like he feels up the grounds about the fault oh yeah first

sure this better not be like a banker little herb office that's the feel for

sure the fuel right just kind of knows why he even wears off

do that

all right guys Oh's in the other end

there's Jimmy

the OL appliances

I swear here footsteps like right here mouse over here there's nobody up there

so I heard footsteps

yeah as literally standing in this corner right here

I was standing right here I heard footsteps right here right there me

right now so you're living here I think so

and let's put their bed up there it's pretty empty if you guys heard those

footsteps comment down below I'm 99% sure we talked to my camera

does this old stove oh my god no tires Kitchener's

you heard that Tim I don't know no that was tell me down below if you guys heard

that I can't even tell where it came from

I'm gonna go see if Jimmy stole my car I'm pretty sure he is knows what the

heck

yep you see it right there what the hell this is my favorite apartment guys check

this out

I don't know it was so weird could ever came from up there though this is the

coolest we get up there

look at GM today I'm getting really creeped over you now I feel like IBM

launched I want to know what that sound was

I just open that and if it's knowing how we need to get up there we need a lot

that's high

this apartment what the hell that is weird you know awesome so you went in

through that door yeah acted to right I'm walking to see what what you were

doing and then I hear three footsteps walking behind me over here see I

thought I heard something here - I got a look at this clip guys I think I just

seen somebody peek around the corner I

don't know could have just been my eyes that was oh oh that was about going in

the other room oh yeah yeah I just know was a girl I

thought I heard something I thought you were talking on the phone no shot ears

okay mo just show me a clip I don't know if you guys can hear on the camera but

you're the girl's voice over here I'm gonna go see if we can figure out what

that was

it's gonna get deep oh this is the Attic again it's a girl's voice right there

you know sort of laughs yeah I heard it I heard it

the females your yeah clears that is your sewing the building there no no

unless it's downstairs

that is so weird

one thing I noticed though there's a hole to the Attic in that room - yeah I

know that my videos alone yeah I wonder if there's something up there

that is creepy yeah that's Harry Potter's House Potter's long-lost

brother

I can't even keep the campaign here

Mochis footsteps right here license or a lock with mush of you guys up everyone

see what you can find

this is the bathroom there's so many of these little bathrooms everywhere all

right guys on that note we're getting out of here I hope you guys enjoyed the

video if you did hit that like button hit that subscribe button

all the links are down below go check mo out if you haven't already this place is

crazy I might come back here again comment down below if you want me to all

right guys see you on the next adventure peace

For more infomation >> BROUGHT MOE SARGI TO THE HAUNTED ABANDONED MAD DOCTORS OFFICE! - Duration: 14:56.

-------------------------------------------

Tim Bohen Trading Program - Everything In One Platform - Duration: 4:26.

- What's up, Tim Sykes millionaire mentor

and trader here,

presenting you with a very interesting

video of my student Tim Bohen.

He's a part-time trader, a family man,

very disciplined, learn from his experience.

(upbeat theme music)

- So obviously I'm a little bit biased here,

considering I'm the Lead Trainer

for StockstoTrade,

but really going back to when I was approached

by the owners of StockstoTrade

to do training videos,

I had been looking for

a product like StockstoTrade

since the beginning of my day trading career.

I think back to the beginning,

and if you've watched old videos,

you used to have to subscribe

to three, four, five different websites.

You'd have these downloadable apps,

these Java apps, you'd have a trading platform.

So I was launching each day.

I was logging into five, six different websites.

A lot of 'em were paid.

Maybe they were 20 bucks,

maybe they were 10 bucks,

maybe they were 50 bucks.

I was launching multiple applications,

my news app, my charting app,

you'd have to update,

you'd have to download the update,

you'd have to get the new Java,

all of this stuff.

So I had all these moving parts

that were part of my due diligence

and my research project, or process.

So one of the biggest things I like

about StockstoTrade is

it is truly everything in one spot.

I think back to five years ago,

launching all these websites and apps,

today I double click one app.

My computer that I day trade every day with,

basically I've got Google Chrome

and StockstoTrade and that's it.

I could go without anything else,

because I've got a web browser,

and I've got STT and everything is there,

from charting to news, to alerts,

to Oracle or algorithm, to now,

the great thing is now we have broker integration

So now I'm placing trades directly

from StockstoTrade.

So we joke internally, the Lord of the Rings,

we like to call STT the one ring to rule them all

But it might be a joke, it's really true to me.

I don't subscribe to any

of these websites anymore.

I don't have any of these applications.

I've got one app and that's it,

does everything for me,

and we've got hundreds maybe thousands

of awesome features,

but to me, that one place, that one stop shop

is the biggest most powerful aspect.

So like I said,

now that we've got broker integration,

it is literally the only app,

the only thing I need to do.

And what's great about what we have done

with broker integration is

I can add multiple brokerage accounts,

so now I'm not logging into all these brokers

to short in this account,

to long in this account, to do whatever.

The nice thing is I can with a dropdown box

if I wanna buy in this account,

short in this account,

or even if I wanna test something

and paper trade it,

I can grab that paper trading account.

So it's a great way to even test

or just fill out every aspect of trading,

because somethin' that we've had,

or that we haven't had any trader,

is that kind of all in one package

where even if you had a trading platform,

you'd still have to log into

your brokerage account,

you'd still have to do

all these multiple steps.

Then you're trying to get out of a stock,

a volatile stock,

you've gotta launch that app,

you've gotta jump all over the place.

So with broker integration,

it is really one of the most powerful

and the greatest things about StockstoTrade,

and now that I've got my research process,

my watch list, my alerts, my news,

Stock Oracle, our trading algorithm,

to help guide me through these volatile stocks,

it is the best of both worlds,

and is something that I've,

the best of all worlds really,

and something I've been looking for

my entire trading career.

- Hey, Tim Sykes, millionaire mentor and trader.

Thank you for watching my videos.

I hope that they help you.

I wanna share everything

that I've learned over the years.

You can check out more videos right over there.

And also click subscribe so

that you can watch all of these videos,

get that knowledge,

and become my next millionaire student.

For more infomation >> Tim Bohen Trading Program - Everything In One Platform - Duration: 4:26.

-------------------------------------------

The Blacklist || Raymond Reddington: I wanna do bad things with you - Duration: 2:51.

♪I wanna do bad things with you ♪

You know the problem with drawing lines in the sand?

With a breath of air they disappear.

♪When you came in the air went out.♪

♪And every shadow filled up with doubt.♪

♪I don't know who you think you are,

♪But before the night is through,♪

♪I wanna do bad things with you.♪

♪I'm the kind to sit up in his room.♪

♪Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue.♪

♪I don't know what you've done to me,♪

♪But I know this much is true :

♪I wanna do bad things with you.♪

Stimulants, I have no taste for.

I prefer that slight curve at the small of a back,

the swell of a breast,

the soft nape of the neck to quicken my heart beat.

What happened to you?

You left me alone.

As a rule, I consider jealousy to be a base emotion.

But in this case, it's quite endearing.

♪I don't know who you think you are,

♪But before the night is through,♪

♪I wanna do bad things with you.♪

What do you really want?

♪I wanna do real bad things with you.♪

What do you think?

Right now.

Mm, such nimble fingers. Brings back memories.

Mm. Raymond.

How's your ass?

Tight as a drum, thanks to you.

♪I don't know what you've done to me,♪

♪But I know this much is true :

♪I wanna do bad things with you.♪

It's not an ambiguity.

It's the truth.

♪I wanna do real bad things with you.♪

Really, I'm all for being thorough...

...but at this point, you're just taking the nickel tour.

For more infomation >> The Blacklist || Raymond Reddington: I wanna do bad things with you - Duration: 2:51.

-------------------------------------------

Plan With Me I December Bullet Journal Setup - Duration: 10:04.

For more infomation >> Plan With Me I December Bullet Journal Setup - Duration: 10:04.

-------------------------------------------

xploit comedy | spiritual husband in different Countries - Duration: 1:17.

xploit comedy | spiritual husband in different Countries

Click the SUBSCRIBE RED BUTTON NOW FOR MORE VIDEOS!

For more infomation >> xploit comedy | spiritual husband in different Countries - Duration: 1:17.

-------------------------------------------

Divine Faith Feels No Alarm - Duration: 58:54.

(ANNOUNCER) THIS IS THE AWARD-WINNING

ERNEST ANGLEY HOUR,

PROCLAIMING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST TO ALL NATIONS!

I BELIEVE IN MIRACLES BECAUSE I BELIEVE IN GOD!

AS YOU WATCH TODAY'S PROGRAM,

REACH OUT IN FAITH AND ALLOW THE LORD

TO MINISTER TO YOUR PERSONAL NEEDS.

YOU CAN HAVE A MIRACLE!

AND HERE IS GOD'S MAN FOR THIS HOUR,

REV. ERNEST ANGLEY!

>> REV. MACHAMER: GREETINGS IN THE NAME OF THE LORD,

AND WELCOME TO THE ERNEST ANGLEY HOUR!

I'M THE REV. CHRIS MACHAMER; I'M AN ASSOCIATE PASTOR

AT ERNEST ANGLEY'S GRACE CATHEDRAL,

I'LL BE YOUR GUEST HOST FOR THE PROGRAM TODAY!

FRIEND, I KNOW YOU WILL BE BLESSED!

YOU'LL ENJOY GOOD MUSIC AND SINGING,

A POWERFUL FAITH-BUILDING SERMON

BY REV. ERNEST ANGLEY;

ALSO, YOU'LL WITNESS

THE GIFTS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT IN OPERATION

AS REV. ANGLEY PRAYS FOR THOSE WHO ARE SICK AND IN NEED.

FIRST, WE HAVE FOR YOU ANGEL'S GRACE CATHEDRAL CHOIR

WITH A GREAT SONG, "YES LORD."

[A CAPPELLA] ♪ WILL YOU CARRY ♪

♪ MY CROSS, CHILD... ♪

♪ WILL YOU CARRY MY CROSS... ♪

♪ WILL YOU CARRY MY CROSS, CHILD ♪

♪ WILL YOU CARRY MY CROSS... ♪

♪ [CLAPPING] ♪

♪ WILL YOU CARRY MY CROSS ♪

♪ TO THE LOST AND DYING ♪

♪ YES, LORD ♪

♪ I'M GONNA CARRY YOUR CROSS ♪

♪ WILL YOU CARRY MY CROSS ♪

♪ TO THE LOST AND DYING ♪

♪ YES, LORD ♪

♪ I'M GONNA CARRY YOUR CROSS ♪

♪ WILL YOU CARRY MY LOVE ♪

♪ WILL YOU CARRY MY FAITH [YES, LORD] ♪

♪ WILL YOU CARRY MY POWER ♪

♪ TO THE HUMAN RACE [YES, LORD] ♪

♪ WILL YOU CARRY MY PEACE ♪

♪ WILL YOU CARRY MY JOY [YES, LORD] ♪

♪ TO EVERY MAN AND WOMAN ♪

♪ GIRL AND BOY ♪

♪ OH, YES, LORD [YES, LORD] ♪

♪ I HEAR YOU SPEAKING [YES, LORD]♪

♪ YES, LORD ♪

♪ I WILL OBEY ♪

♪ YES, LORD ♪

♪ I HEAR YOU SPEAKING ♪

♪ YES, LORD JESUS, I WILL OBEY ♪

♪ YES, LORD ♪

♪ OH, YES, LORD ♪

♪ YES, LORD ♪

♪ OH, YES, LORD ♪

♪ [BOOM, BOOM, BOOM] ♪

♪ WILL YOU CARRY MY LOVE ♪

♪ TO THE BROKEN-HEARTED ♪

♪ YES, LORD ♪

♪ I'M GONNA CARRY YOUR LOVE ♪

♪ WILL YOU CARRY MY LOVE ♪

♪ TO THE BROKEN-HEARTED ♪

♪ YES, LORD ♪

♪ I'M GONNA CARRY YOUR LOVE ♪

♪ WILL YOU CARRY MY LOVE ♪

♪ WILL YOU CARRY MY FAITH ♪

♪ [YES, LORD] ♪

♪ WILL YOU CARRY MY POWER ♪

♪ TO THE HUMAN RACE [YES, LORD] ♪

♪ WILL YOU CARRY MY PEACE ♪

♪ WILL YOU CARRY MY JOY [YES, LORD] ♪

♪ TO EVERY MAN AND WOMAN ♪

♪ GIRL AND BOY ♪

♪ OH, YES, LORD ♪

♪ I HEAR YOU SPEAKING ♪

♪ YES, LORD ♪

♪ I WILL OBEY ♪

♪ YES, LORD ♪

♪ I HEAR YOU SPEAKING ♪

♪ YES, LORD JESUS, I WILL OBEY ♪

♪ YES, LORD... [YES, LORD, YES] ♪

♪ [LORD, OH, YES] OH, YES, LORD ♪

♪ [LORD, YES] ♪

♪ [YES, LORD] ♪

♪ YES, LORD... [YES, LORD, YES] ♪

♪ [LORD, OH, YES] OH, YES, LORD ♪

♪ [LORD, YES] ♪

♪ [YES, LORD] ♪

♪ WILL YOU CARRY MY POWER ♪

♪ TO THE SICK AND AFFLICTED ♪

♪ YES, LORD ♪

♪ I'M GONNA CARRY YOUR POWER ♪

♪ WILL YOU CARRY MY POWER ♪

♪ TO THE SICK AND AFFLICTED ♪

♪ YES, LORD ♪

♪ I'M GONNA CARRY YOUR POWER ♪

♪ WILL YOU CARRY MY LOVE ♪

♪ WILL YOU CARRY MY FAITH ♪

♪ [YES, LORD] ♪

♪ WILL YOU CARRY MY POWER ♪

♪ TO THE HUMAN RACE [YES, LORD] ♪

♪ WILL YOU CARRY MY PEACE ♪

♪ WILL YOU CARRY MY JOY [YES, LORD] ♪

♪ TO EVERY MAN AND WOMAN ♪

♪ GIRL AND BOY ♪

♪ OH, YES, LORD ♪

♪ I HEAR YOU SPEAKING [YES, LORD] ♪

♪ YES, MY LORD, I WILL OBEY ♪

♪ YES, LORD ♪

♪ I HEAR YOU SPEAKING ♪

♪ WILL YOU CARRY MY CROSS ♪

♪ WILL YOU CARRY MY LOVE, CHILD ♪

♪ [WILL YOU CARRY MY LOVE] ♪

♪ WILL YOU CARRY MY FAITH ♪

♪ [WILL YOU CARRY MY FAITH] ♪

♪ WILL YOU CARRY MY JOY, CHILD ♪

♪ [WILL YOU CARRY MY JOY] ♪

♪ TO THE HUMAN RACE ♪

♪ [WILL YOU CARRY MY CROSS] ♪

♪ YES, LORD... ♪

♪ [I WILL CARRY YOUR CROSS] ♪

♪ OH, YES, LORD... ♪

♪ [TO THE LOST AND DYING] ♪

♪ YES, LORD... ♪

♪ [I WILL CARRY YOUR CROSS] ♪

♪ OH, YES ♪

♪ LORD JESUS, I WILL OBEY ♪

♪♪

[APPLAUSE]

♪ THAT PENTECOSTAL FIRE ♪

♪ IS FALLING HERE TODAY ♪

♪ STRAIGHT FROM HEAVEN ♪

♪ IN THE OLD TIME WAY ♪

♪ IT'S FIRE IS A BURNING ♪

♪ IN MY HEART TO STAY ♪

♪ WITH THAT PENTECOSTAL FIRE ♪

♪ WE'LL BE CAUGHT AWAY ♪

♪ READ IN THE BIBLE ♪

♪ FROM ACTS CHAPTER 2 ♪

♪ GOD SENT THIS POWER ♪

♪ FOR ME AND YOU ♪

♪ ON THE DAY OF PENTECOST ♪

♪ IN ONE ACCORD ♪

♪ THEY YIELDED TO THE HOLY GHOST ♪

♪ CHANGED FOREVERMORE ♪

♪ A SOUND CAME FROM HEAVEN ♪

♪ AS A RUSHING MIGHTY WIND ♪

♪ WHERE THEY WERE SITTING ♪

♪ FILLED THE HOUSE WITHIN ♪

♪ CLOVEN TONGUES OF FIRE ♪

♪ SAT UPON EACH OF THEM ♪

♪ RECEIVE YE THAT POWER ♪

♪ IN A HEART FREE FROM SIN ♪

♪ THAT PENTECOSTAL FIRE ♪

♪ IS FALLING HERE TODAY ♪

♪ STRAIGHT FROM HEAVEN ♪

♪ IN THE OLD TIME WAY ♪

♪ IT'S FIRE IS A BURNING ♪

♪ IN MY HEART TO STAY ♪

♪ WITH THAT PENTECOSTAL FIRE ♪

♪ WE'LL BE CAUGHT AWAY ♪

♪ THE HOLY GHOST POWER ♪

♪ IS COMING DOWN OUR WAY ♪

♪ RAINING FROM HEAVEN ♪

♪ WHAT GLORY THIS DAY ♪

♪ JUST GIVE YOURSELF TO JESUS ♪

♪ YOU'LL BE MADE BRAND NEW ♪

♪ RECEIVE YE THAT POWER ♪

♪ AS IT FALLS ON YOU ♪

♪ THAT PENTECOSTAL FIRE ♪

♪ IS FALLING HERE TODAY ♪

♪ STRAIGHT FROM HEAVEN ♪

♪ IN THE OLD TIME WAY ♪

♪ IT'S FIRE IS A BURNING ♪

♪ IN MY HEART TO STAY ♪

♪ WITH THAT PENTECOSTAL FIRE ♪

♪ WE'LL BE CAUGHT AWAY ♪

♪ THAT PENTECOSTAL FIRE ♪

♪ IS FALLING HERE TODAY ♪

♪ STRAIGHT FROM HEAVEN ♪

♪ IN THE OLD TIME WAY ♪

♪ IT'S FIRE IS A BURNING ♪

♪ IN MY HEART TO STAY ♪

♪ OH WITH THAT PENTECOSTAL FIRE ♪

♪ WE'LL BE CAUGHT AWAY ♪

♪ THAT PENTECOSTAL FIRE ♪

♪ THAT PENTECOSTAL FIRE ♪

♪ THAT PENTECOSTAL FIRE ♪

♪ WILL FALL ON YOU ♪

♪ ON YOU ♪

♪ PENTECOSTAL FIRE ♪

♪♪

[APPLAUSE]

>> REV. ANGLEY: THIS PRAISE IS FOR HIM!

PRAISE HIM!

PRAISE HIM!

PRAISE HIM!

PRAISE YE THE LORD!

PRAISE YE THE LORD!

THE SUBJECT TONIGHT IS, "DIVINE FAITH FEELS NO ALARM."

SAY THAT!

>> AUDIENCE: "DIVINE FAITH FEELS NO ALARM."

>> REV. ANGLEY: SAY IT ONE MORE TIME!

>> AUDIENCE: "DIVINE FAITH FEELS NO ALARM."

>> REV. ANGLEY: DOES YOUR FAITH FEEL ALARM?

DOES IT HAVE AN ANXIOUS AWARENESS OF DANGER?

DOES IT PANIC?

DOES IT HAVE APPREHENSIONS, FEAR?

DOES IT FEEL UNEASY ABOUT A PROMISE BEING UNFULFILLED?

THEN HUMAN FAITH YOU HAVE, NOT DIVINE FAITH.

HUMAN FAITH FEELS EVER, EVER SO MUCH TO BE AN ALARM.

HEBREWS 11:1-3,

"NOW FAITH IS THE SUBSTANCE OF THINGS HOPED FOR,

THE EVIDENCE OF THINGS NOT SEEN.

FOR BY IT THE ELDERS OBTAINED A GOOD REPORT.

THROUGH FAITH WE UNDERSTAND

THAT THE WORLDS WERE FRAMED BY THE WORD OF GOD,

SO THAT THINGS WHICH ARE SEEN

WERE NOT MADE OF THINGS WHICH DO APPEAR."

"BUT WITHOUT FAITH IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO PLEASE HIM:

FOR HE THAT COMETH TO GOD

MUST BELIEVE THAT HE IS," GOD

"AND THAT HE IS A REWARDER

OF THEM THAT DILIGENTLY SEEK HIM."

PSALMS 27:13,

"I HAD FAINTED, UNLESS I HAD BELIEVED TO SEE

THE GOODNESS OF THE LORD IN THE LAND OF THE LIVING."

NOW THAT'S A REALLY A WONDERFUL VERSE OF SCRIPTURE.

"I HAD FAINTED, UNLESS I HAD BELIEVED TO SEE

THE GOODNESS OF THE LORD IN THE LAND OF THE LIVING."

DIVINE FAITH ALREADY HAS EVIDENCE

OF WHAT IS GOING TO BE,

SO THERE IS NO NEED FOR ALARM,

NO NEED FOR FEAR AND APPREHENSION.

DIVINE FAITH, NOTHING LIKE IT:

NO ALARM THAT ANSWERS-

THAT'S SOMETHING-

BECAUSE IT BELIEVES TO SEE AS GOD SEES,

AND GOD HAS NO ALARM OR PANIC

ABOUT THE THINGS THAT HE HAS PROMISED,

YOU CAN COUNT ON THEM, YOU REALLY CAN.

HUMAN FAITH, HOWEVER, IS A WHOLE DIFFERENT STORY.

THE ONLY EVIDENCE HUMAN FAITH HAS IS

CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE;

WHAT'S REAL TO THEM IS THE STORM,

THE PROBLEM, THE PAIN,

AND WHEN THAT'S ALL YOU SEE

THERE IS GOING TO BE ALARM.

JUST LOOK AT THE ALARM THE DISCIPLES HAD

ON THE STORMY SEA

AS THEIR SHIP WAS BEING TOSSED TO AND FRO

AND FILLING UP WITH WATER;

THEY WERE ALARMED, FACING SERIOUS CIRCUMSTANCES.

WHAT THEY WERE SEEING AND FEELING AT THAT MOMENT

WAS THE ONLY EVIDENCE THEY WERE USING,

AND IT WAS TELLING THEM THAT THEY WERE GOING TO PERISH,

THAT IS WHY JESUS REBUKED THEM;

THEY WERE USING HUMAN FAITH, NOT DIVINE FAITH.

WHEN JESUS COMMANDED THEM TO DEPART TO THE OTHER SIDE,

HIS WORDS SHOULD HAVE BEEN THEIR EVIDENCE,

THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN BELIEVING TO SEE THE OTHER SIDE.

HE TOLD THEM TO DEPART TO THE OTHER SIDE.

WHEN YOU GET A PROMISE OF GOD,

YOU'RE SAFE WITH THAT PROMISE, YOU USE THAT PROMISE,

IT'S WORTH MORE THAN MONEY.

BELIEVING TO SEE THE OTHER SIDE

THEY HAD IT MADE AND DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IT.

AND EVEN SIMON-

THAT WAS SOMETHING HOW HE TOLD THE LORD,

"IF THAT'S YOU..."

WHEN HE CAME WALKING TO THEM UPON THE WATER,

"BID ME COME."

AND THE LORD TOLD HIM, "COME ON,"

AND HE STEPPED ON THE WATER LIKE IT WAS PAVEMENT.

WHEN YOU GO FOR PRAYER

TO BE HEALED OF A SICKNESS OR DISEASE,

DO YOU TAKE BIBLE EVIDENCE WITH YOU?

JAMES 5:15,

"AND THE PRAYER OF FAITH SHALL SAVE THE SICK,

AND THE LORD SHALL RAISE HIM UP."

SOME OF YOU, YOU GET PANICKY ABOUT IT.

WHAT IF YOU DIE?

YOU'RE GOING TO HEAVEN AREN'T YOU?

MARK 16:18,

"THEY SHALL LAY HANDS ON THE SICK,

AND THEY SHALL" SHALL "RECOVER."

ISN'T THAT WONDERFUL?

DO YOU HAVE EVIDENCE OF THINGS NOT SEEN,

AND PLAN TO BE MADE WHOLE?

IF NOT, YOU MAY FEEL ALARM WHEN A PAIN

OR SYMPTOM SHOWS UP AFTER PRAYER.

AND IN A PANIC, YOU MAY CRY,

"PREACHER, THE PAIN DIDN'T STOP!"

OR YOU MAY BE THINKING, "LORD, CANST THOU NOT-

AND DON'T YOU CARE IF I PERISH?"

SURE, JESUS WENT TO THE WHIPPING POST

SO YOU COULD BE HEALED.

THE BIBLE TELLS US THAT GOD SENT HIS POWER

TO HEAL THE PEOPLE.

DIVINE FAITH FEELS NO ALARM

BECAUSE FAITH ACTS ON WHAT GOD HAS PROMISED

RATHER THAN WHAT IT SEES AND FEELS.

NOW REMEMBER THAT STATEMENT:

DIVINE FAITH FEELS NO ALARM

BECAUSE FAITH ACTS ON WHAT GOD HAS PROMISED

RATHER THAN WHAT IT SEES AND FEELS.

WHEN YOU GO BY SIGHT OR FEELINGS TO DETERMINE

WHETHER OR NOT YOU'RE GOING THROUGH TO GOD-

GETTING THROUGH TO GOD,

THEN YOU'RE FAILING TO USE DIVINE FAITH;

AND YOU'RE GOING TO FEEL ALARM.

HOLD ON TO WHAT GOD PROMISES

NO MATTER WHAT YOU SEE,

NO MATTER WHAT THE CIRCUMSTANCES ARE-

GOD TAUGHT ME THIS SO MANY YEARS AGO-

THEN AND ONLY THEN WILL YOU FEEL NO ALARM.

AND WHEN FLESH HAS TWINGES OF FEAR AND PANIC,

DON'T GIVE UP.

YIELD TO THE HOLY GHOST AND USE DIVINE FAITH,

USE THE EVIDENCE OF THINGS NOT SEEN,

THE EVIDENCE OF THINGS THAT GOD HAS SAID OR PROMISED,

THEN YOU'LL BE ALL RIGHT.

YOU'RE GONNA BE TRIED UNDER MOST SEVERE CIRCUMSTANCES;

DIVINE FAITH YOU WILL COME OUT FINE,

UNSCRATCHED, UNTARNISHED WITH COMPLETE VICTORY

EVERY TIME, EVERY TIME.

DON'T FIGHT THE WRONG BATTLE.

2 CORINTHIANS 10:3,

"FOR THOUGH WE WALK IN THE FLESH,

WE DO NOT WAR AFTER THE FLESH..."

NO, WE HAVE THE HOLY GHOST TO LEAD,

GUIDE AND TEACH US

AND SPREAD THE LOVE OF GOD IN OUR HEARTS.

IF YOU LIVE IN YOUR FEELINGS,

YOU WAR IN THE FLESH

AND ARE FIGHTING THE WRONG BATTLES.

2 CORINTHIANS 10:4,

"(FOR THE WEAPONS OF OUR WARFARE ARE NOT CARNAL..."

THEY'RE NOT WEAPONS OF THE FLESH,

"BUT MIGHTY THROUGH GOD

TO THE PULLING DOWN OF STRONG HOLDS)."

I LIKE THAT!

DIVINE FAITH DEFEATS THE DEVIL AND HIS FIERY DARTS.

EPHESIANS 6:16,

"ABOVE ALL, TAKING THE SHIELD OF FAITH,

WHEREWITH YOU SHALL BE ABLE TO QUENCH

ALL THE FIERY DARTS OF THE WICKED."

WHEN YOU COME TO GOD,

YOU FIRST HAVE TO BELIEVE THAT HE IS GOD.

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT HE IS GOD?

YOU HAVEN'T SEEN HIM,

SO HOW DO YOU BELIEVE HE IS GOD?

FAITH, FAITH, FAITH;

YOU USE THAT MEASURE OF DIVINE FAITH

THAT GOD HAS DEALT TO EVERY PERSON.

EVERY PERSON ON EARTH CAN BELIEVE THAT HE IS GOD

IF THEY USE THE FAITH HE HAS DEALT TO THEM.

NO ONE HAS TO SEE GOD WITH THE HUMAN EYE

TO BELIEVE THAT HE IS GOD.

SOME PEOPLE LOOK AT WHAT'S GOING ON AROUND THEM:

THE TROUBLE OF THE WORLD, THE STORMS OF LIFE

AND THE HATE INFLICTED UPON OTHERS,

AND THEY CONCLUDE THAT THERE IS NO GOD;

THEY ARE BASING THEIR FAITH IN GOD

BY THE THINGS THAT ARE SEEN

AND THEY ARE FILLED WITH ALARM

BY ALL THE TROUBLE AROUND THEM,

BUT IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE THAT WAY.

DIVINE FAITH FEELS NO ALARM.

SAY THAT!

>> AUDIENCE: "DIVINE FAITH FEELS NO ALARM."

>> REV. ANGLEY: SAY THAT AGAIN!

>> AUDIENCE: "DIVINE FAITH FEELS NO ALARM."

>> REV. ANGLEY: YOU HAVE TO USE DIVINE FAITH

TO BELIEVE HE IS GOD,

AND HE IS A REWARDER OF THEM THAT DILIGENTLY SEEK HIM.

SO, THAT MEANS TO SEEK HIM WITH ALL YOUR HEART.

THE HOLY BIBLE IS GOD'S WILL FOR HIS PEOPLE,

AND YOU MUST DILIGENTLY SEEK HIS WILL

IF YOU WANT GOD'S INTELLIGENCE ABOUT A MATTER.

IF YOU DON'T HAVE THIS FOUNDATION OF TRUTH,

YOU WON'T HAVE THE RIGHT EVIDENCE

TO BASE YOUR FAITH ON,

YOU'LL USE THE EVIDENCE OF WHAT YOU SEE AND FEEL

RATHER THAN THE EVIDENCE OF THINGS NOT SEEN;

THEN YOU'LL ASK AMISS AND BELIEVE AMISS,

AND THAT'S AWFUL.

DIVINE FAITH, THE FAITH THAT BELIEVES TO SEE,

COMES FROM KNOWING THE TRUTH.

ROMANS 10:17,

"SO THEN FAITH COMETH BY HEARING,

AND HEARING BY THE WORD OF GOD."

THE HOLY BIBLE IS A FAITH BOOK.

PEOPLE HAVE THOUGHT THEY KNEW WHAT GOD WANTED

WHEN THEY DIDN'T KNOW AT ALL,

THEY USED THEIR OWN FEELINGS.

I NEVER DO THAT.

THEY WANTED THEIR WAY SO MUCH

THEY DECIDED THAT IT WAS WHAT GOD WANTED, TOO;

UNFORTUNATELY, IT WASN'T.

FEELINGS WILL DECEIVE YOU,

BUT FAITH KEEPS YOU STEADY IN THE WILL OF GOD.

HUMAN FAITH AND FEELINGS HAVE NOTHING TO DO

WITH YOUR WORK FOR GOD,

THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR SALVATION,

YOUR BAPTISM, YOUR STUDY OF THE WORD OF GOD.

THE LORD WILL GIVE YOU WONDERFUL FEELINGS AT TIMES,

BUT AT OTHER TIMES, YOU WON'T HAVE THEM AT ALL;

YOU USE DIVINE FAITH ALL THE TIME

AND LIVE BY IT AND YOU'LL FEEL NO ALARM.

YOU WON'T FEEL ANY ALARM,

YOU'LL KNOW EVERYTHING'S GONNA BE ALL RIGHT.

YOU'LL BE SAYING, "ALL IS WELL!"

SAY THAT!

>> AUDIENCE: "ALL IS WELL!"

>> REV. ANGLEY: NOW DOESN'T THAT FEEL GOOD?

WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO FIND THE WILL OF GOD

AND ENJOY IT FOR SEASON

AND THEN DOUBT IT WHEN PROBLEMS ARISE?

HUMAN FAITH PLAYS GAMES WITH THE MIND,

AND WHEN YOU ALLOW THAT

YOU'RE OPENING THE DOOR TO THE DEVIL

BECAUSE THE HOLY GHOST DOESN'T PLAY MIND GAMES,

THE HOLY GHOST IS A SOBER TEACHER FROM HEAVEN

AND THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH.

KNOW THE TRUTH.

JOHN 8:31, 32,

"THEN SAID JESUS TO THOSE JEWS

WHICH BELIEVED ON HIM,

IF YOU CONTINUE IN MY WORD,

THEN ARE YOU MY DISCIPLES INDEED;

AND YOU SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH,

AND THE TRUTH SHALL MAKE YOU FREE."

[SCRIPTURE REPEATED] "AND YOU SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH,

AND THE TRUTH SHALL MAKE YOU FREE."

SAY THAT!

>> AUDIENCE: "AND YE SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH,

AND THE TRUTH SHALL MAKE YOU FREE."

>> REV. ANGLEY: SAY IT AGAIN!

>> AUDIENCE: "AND YE SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH,

AND THE TRUTH SHALL MAKE YOU FREE."

>> REV. ANGLEY: I DON'T DOUBT GOD'S WILL.

WHEN I GET HIS WILL FOR SOMETHING, THAT'S IT,

DOESN'T MATTER WHAT COMES AGAINST ME

OR THE PROBLEMS THAT SURROUND ME;

I USE GOD'S DIVINE FAITH AND I FEEL NO ALARM.

TRUSTING IN FEELINGS INSTEAD OF USING DIVINE FAITH

IS THE REASON SO MANY CHRISTIANS

HAVE BATTLES OF THE MIND,

IT'S THE REASON SO MANY CHRISTIANS FEEL ALARM.

NOW IF YOU'RE HAVING BATTLES OF THE MIND,

THAT'S TOO BAD;

YOU'RE NOT USING GOD'S DIVINE FAITH,

ONLY PART-TIME, AND THAT WON'T WORK.

DO FEELINGS, DOUBT AND CONFUSION

KEEP YOU FROM RECEIVING GOD'S PROMISES?

THESE ARE STRONG ADVERSARIES OF DIVINE FAITH

THAT WILL ROB YOU

AND HOLD YOU BACK FROM RECEIVING GOD'S BEST.

DIVINE FAITH STEPS RIGHT OVER THEM

AND BELIEVES TO SEE WHAT GOD SEES.

I REPEAT: DIVINE FAITH STEPS RIGHT OVER THEM

AND BELIEVES TO SEE WHAT GOD SEES.

PSALMS 27:13, 14,

"I HAD FAINTED, UNLESS I HAD BELIEVED TO SEE

THE GOODNESS OF THE LORD IN THE LAND OF THE LIVING.

WAIT ON THE LORD: BE OF GOOD COURAGE,

[AND] HE SHALL STRENGTHEN THINE HEART:

WAIT, I SAY, ON THE LORD."

SAY THAT, "WAIT ON THE LORD."

>> AUDIENCE: "WAIT ON THE LORD."

>> REV. ANGLEY: THAT'S WHAT WE MUST DO,

AND THAT'S WHAT I DO.

I'VE ALWAYS DONE THIS

ALL THESE MANY, MANY YEARS.

YOU DON'T DO THE LORD'S WORK

BECAUSE YOU FEEL LIKE IT, YOU DO IT IN FAITH,

AND THE HOLY GHOST WILL PRODUCE THAT DIVINE FAITH

AS YOU YIELD TO THE HOLY SPIRIT.

GOD PLACES NO LIMITS ON DIVINE FAITH:

HOW FAR IT CAN REACH

IN SIGHT, VISION, KNOWLEDGE, WISDOM.

THAT'S WHY JESUS SAID- IN MARK 9:23,

"JESUS SAID UNTO HIM, IF THOU CANST BELIEVE,

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE TO HIM THAT BELIEVETH."

BUT YOU HAVE TO KEEP ON BELIEVING.

SOME PEOPLE CAN BELIEVE FOR THE MOMENT,

AND THEN THEY DON'T KEEP ON BELIEVING;

HOWEVER, YOU CAN'T EXPECT ALL THINGS TO BE POSSIBLE

IF YOU BELIEVE ONE DAY,

AND THE NEXT DAY YOU DON'T BELIEVE

AND KEEP ON BELIEVING WHAT THE LORD HAS TOLD YOU

IN HIS WORD AND REFUSE TO DOUBT.

CONTEND FOR THE FAITH THAT WAS DELIVERED

TO THE SAINTS.

AND JUDE TELLS US ABOUT THAT, 1:3,

"BELOVED...YOU SHOULD EARNESTLY..."

NOTICE THAT WORD, "CONTEND FOR THE FAITH

WHICH WAS ONCE DELIVERED UNTO THE SAINTS."

AND I WAS SO DRAWN TO THAT SOME YEARS AGO,

AND I DECIDED, "I'M GOING AFTER IT!"

I WENT ON A LONG FAST.

I TOLD THE LORD I WOULD GET THAT FAITH OR DIE,

I WOULD GET THAT FAITH OR DIE.

HE COMPARED ME WITH JOB;

I NEVER THOUGHT HE'D DO THAT.

GOD WOULD NEVER TELL YOU TO CONTEND FOR SOMETHING

THAT WASN'T AVAILABLE;

IT'S YOUR RIGHT TO HAVE THAT FAITH,

TO RECEIVE IT, USE IT AND FEEL NO ALARM.

FAITH, DIVINE FAITH, FEELS NO ALARM.

YOU SET THAT DOWN IN YOUR HEART:

THAT DIVINE FAITH KNOWS NO ALARM.

>> REV. MACHAMER: FRIEND, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED

THAT SERMON BY REV. ANGLEY ON DIVINE FAITH.

AND IF YOU ENJOY GOOD MUSIC AND SINGING

AND GOOD GOSPEL PREACHING,

WHY, I'D LIKE TO INVITE YOU TO BE WITH US

IN OUR SERVICES AT ERNEST ANGLEY'S GRACE CATHEDRAL.

WE ARE INTERDENOMINATIONAL,

YOU DON'T HAVE TO JOIN GRACE CATHEDRAL

TO BE IN OUR SERVICES;

YOU'RE ALWAYS WELCOME TO COME,

VISIT AND WORSHIP THE LORD WITH US.

NOW WE HAVE FOUR SERVICES EVERY WEEKEND IN TWO LOCATIONS:

IN CUYAHOGA FALLS AT 2700 STATE ROAD,

AND IN AKRON, 1055 CANTON ROAD

IN SPRINGFIELD TOWNSHIP.

WE HAVE A FRIDAY NIGHT MIRACLE SERVICE AT 7 PM,

A WONDERFUL HEALING LINE;

THE POWER OF GOD BLESSES AND HEALS

AND DOES WONDERFUL THINGS FOR THE PEOPLE.

SATURDAY, WE HAVE YOUTH SERVICE AT 7 PM

IN OUR AKRON LOCATION,

A SERVICE DEDICATED TO YOUTH,

BUT PEOPLE OF ALL AGES ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND.

AND THEN SUNDAY,

TWO SERVICES AT OUR CUYAHOGA FALLS LOCATION:

A MORNING WORSHIP SERVICE AT 10 AM

FOLLOWED BY A SUNDAY EVENING SERVICE AT 7 PM.

WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU SOON!

AND, FRIEND, I WANT TO OFFER YOU A TRACT

BY THE REV. ERNEST ANGLEY

THAT GOES WELL WITH THE SERMON TODAY:

"SEVEN STEPS TO CONQUER FEAR."

SO MANY PEOPLE ARE TROUBLED BY FEAR, BOUND BY IT;

THEY JUST CAN'T SEEM TO BE FREE.

THERE'S DELIVERANCE, BIBLE DELIVERANCE,

LEARN ABOUT IT THROUGH THIS TRACT.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE THIS TRACT, WE CAN SEND IT TO YOU,

OR YOU CAN READ IT ONLINE AT:

PARTNERS OF THIS JESUS MINISTRY DO READ

THE LETTER REV. ANGLEY SENT TO YOU THIS MONTH.

THE THEME IS, "A TIME OF REJOICING."

AND IT'S A WONDERFUL STUDY ON THE 100TH PSALM.

AND REMEMBER, THIS IS THE THANKSGIVING MONTH,

DO SEND IN THAT THANKSGIVING OFFERING

IF YOU HAVEN'T DONE SO ALREADY.

SURELY, GOD'S BEEN GOOD TO YOU THIS YEAR,

AND BLESS HIM BACK AND HELP US WIN SOULS.

YOU CAN WRITE TO US AT:

YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT US AND MAKE DONATIONS

THROUGH OUR WEBSITE: ERNESTANGLEY.ORG.

AND OUR MAILING ADDRESS IN CANADA IS:

AND PARTNERS, FRIENDS, WHEN YOU STAND BY

THIS JESUS MINISTRY FROM MONTH-TO-MONTH,

BE SURE TO REQUEST THE GIANT LITTLE BOOK-OF-THE-MONTH.

AND THE NOVEMBER GIANT LITTLE BOOK IS ENTITLED,

"BELIEVING TAKES ACTION."

THIS IS ANOTHER WONDERFUL FAITH-BUILDING SERMON

BY REV. ANGLEY.

SO, WHEN YOU SEND IN YOUR SUPPORT

FOR THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER,

REQUEST GIFT OFFER P-349.

NOW WE HAVE FOR YOU MORE GOOD MUSIC AND SINGING!

RIGHT NOW, IT'S THE CATHEDRAL BOYS,

"WHEN HE COMES ON CLOUDS OF GLORY."

LISTEN!

♪ OUR WORK IS ALMOST FINISHED ♪

♪ OUR TIME ALMOST GONE ♪

♪ WE MUST ALL BE BUSY ♪

♪ TO BRING THE LOST SOULS HOME ♪

♪ KEEP YOUR EYES ON JESUS ♪

♪ HE'LL HELP YOU MAKE IT THRU ♪

♪ NO MATTER WHAT THE PRICE MAY BE ♪

♪ WE'RE HIS CHOSEN FEW ♪

♪ WHEN HE COMES ON CLOUDS OF GLORY ♪

♪ HE'LL BE COMING FOR HIS BRIDE ♪

♪ WHEN HE COMES WILL YOU BE READY ♪

♪ ARE YOU GOING ON THAT FLIGHT? ♪

♪ WHEN HE COMES FOR HIS CHILDREN ♪

♪ MAYBE MORNING, NOON OR NIGHT ♪

♪ WE'LL BE GOING TO THAT CITY ♪

♪ WHERE JESUS IS THE LIGHT ♪

♪ COMING WITH THE SAINTS OF GOD ♪

♪ TO MEET US IN THE AIR ♪

♪ WE'LL SEE OUR LORD AND SAVIOR ♪

♪ IN HEAV'N WE'LL SOON BE THERE ♪

♪ GABRIEL BLOW YOUR TRUMPET ♪

♪ FOR ALL THE BRIDE TO HEAR ♪

♪ WE ARE NOW MADE READY ♪

♪ RAPTURE DAY IS NEAR ♪

♪ WHEN HE COMES ON CLOUDS OF GLORY ♪

♪ HE'LL BE COMING FOR HIS BRIDE ♪

♪ WHEN HE COMES WILL YOU BE READY? ♪

♪ ARE YOU GOING ON THAT FLIGHT? ♪

♪ WHEN HE COMES FOR HIS CHILDREN ♪

♪ MAYBE MORNING, NOON OR NIGHT ♪

♪ WE'LL BE GOING TO THAT CITY ♪

♪ WHERE JESUS IS THE LIGHT ♪

♪ WHEN HE COMES ON CLOUDS OF GLORY ♪

♪ HE'LL BE COMING FOR HIS BRIDE ♪

♪ WHEN HE COMES WILL YOU BE READY? ♪

♪ ARE YOU GOING ON THAT FLIGHT? ♪

♪ WHEN HE COMES FOR HIS CHILDREN ♪

♪ MAYBE MORNING, NOON OR NIGHT ♪

♪ WE'LL BE GOING TO THAT CITY ♪

♪ WHERE JESUS IS THE LIGHT ♪

♪ WE'LL BE GOING TO THAT CITY, ♪

♪ WHERE JESUS IS THE LIGHT ♪

♪ JESUS IS THE LIGHT ♪

♪♪

[APPLAUSE]

♪ [bell tolling] ♪

♪ WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT, FRIEND ♪

♪ NOTHING REALLY MATTERS ♪

♪ ONLY THE LOVE FOR JESUS ♪

♪ AND THE SOULS FOR US TO GATHER ♪

♪ SO HELP US WITH OUR BURDEN ♪

♪ AND HEAR THAT HARVEST CRY ♪

♪ 'CAUSE HE THAT WINNETH SOULS ♪

♪ WINNETH SOULS IS WISE ♪

♪ WHEN A SOUL CRIES ♪

♪ ALL HEAVEN HEARS ♪

♪ IT RINGS THROUGHOUT THE KINGDOM ♪

♪ AND FALLS ON GOD'S EARS ♪

♪ WHEN A SOUL CRIES ♪

♪ THE ANGELS REJOICE ♪

♪ FOR ONE MORE CRY TO HEAVEN ♪

♪ MADE JESUS THEIR CHOICE ♪

♪ HOW THEN SHALL THEY CALL ON HIM ♪

♪ IN WHOM THEY'VE NOT BELIEVED? ♪

♪ HOW SHALL THEY BELIEVE IN HIM ♪

♪ OF WHOM THEY'VE NOT HEARD? ♪

♪ AND HOW SHALL THEY HEAR ♪

♪ WITHOUT A PREACHER MAN? ♪

♪ AND HOW SHALL THEY PREACH ♪

♪ EXCEPT THEY BE SENT? ♪

♪ WHEN A SOUL CRIES ♪

♪ ALL HEAVEN HEARS ♪

♪ IT RINGS THROUGHOUT THE KINGDOM ♪

♪ AND FALLS ON GOD'S EARS ♪

♪ WHEN A SOUL CRIES ♪

♪ THE ANGELS REJOICE ♪

♪ FOR ONE MORE CRY TO HEAVEN ♪

♪ MADE JESUS THEIR CHOICE ♪

♪ WHEN A SOUL CRIES ♪

♪ ALL HEAVEN HEARS ♪

♪ IT RINGS THROUGH THE KINGDOM ♪

♪ AND IT FALLS ON GOD'S EARS ♪

♪ WHEN A SOUL CRIES ♪

♪ THE ANGELS REJOICE ♪

♪ FOR ONE MORE CRY TO HEAVEN ♪

♪ MADE JESUS THEIR CHOICE ♪

♪ FOR ONE MORE CRY TO HEAVEN ♪

♪ MADE JESUS THEIR CHOICE... ♪

♪ [OOO...] ♪

♪ [THEIR CHOICE] ♪

♪ JESUS THEIR CHOICE ♪

♪♪

[APPLAUSE]

♪ WELL THE GREAT GOD OF HEAVEN ♪

♪ HE GAVE TO US FOUR SEASONS ♪

♪ BUT DO YOU KNOW JUST WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT ♪

♪ WE HAVE SPRING WE HAVE SUMMER ♪

♪ WE HAVE FALL AND WE HAVE WINTER ♪

♪ FOR THE GOSPEL TO BE PREACHED ♪

♪ TO EVERY CREATURE ♪

♪ OH AND FROM OUR SOULS ♪

♪ THE LIVING WATERS WILL FLOW ♪

♪ TILL EVERY WOMAN, MAN, BOY AND GIRL WILL KNOW ♪

♪ WE HAVE SO LITTLE TIME ♪

♪ AND THE HARVEST FIELDS ARE RIPE ♪

♪ TAKE UP YOUR PLOW CAUSE CHILD I GOT MINE ♪

♪ JESUS SAID TO PREACH THE GOSPEL ♪

♪ TO ALL THE WORLD IN EVERY NATION ♪

♪ FOR THE FIELDS ARE WHITE ♪

♪ AND READY FOR THE PICKIN' ♪

♪ YES THE LATTER RAIN IS FALLING ♪

♪ BROTHER WON'T YOU HEED THAT CALLING ♪

♪ LET'S BRING EM' IN AND THEN THE END WILL COME ♪

♪ OH AND FROM OUR SOULS ♪

♪ THE LIVING WATERS WILL FLOW ♪

♪ TILL EVERY WOMAN, MAN, BOY AND GIRL WILL KNOW ♪

♪ WE HAVE SO LITTLE TIME ♪

♪ AND THE HARVEST FIELDS ARE RIPE ♪

♪ TAKE UP YOUR PLOW CAUSE CHILD I GOT MINE ♪

♪ WE GOT SIGNS WE GOT WONDERS ♪

♪ WITH GOD'S ALMIGHTY POWER ♪

♪ THE HOLY GHOST WILL LEAD US ON ♪

♪ WE'LL FINISH THE WORK OF GOD'S ONLY SON ♪

♪ THE GOSPEL SEASON NEVER ENDS ♪

♪ THERE'S SO MUCH WORK FOR YOU MY FRIEND ♪

♪ YOKE YOURSELF WITH CHRIST TODAY ♪

♪ LET THE STRONG ONE LEAD THE WAY ♪

♪ OH AND FROM OUR SOULS ♪

♪ THE LIVING WATERS WILL FLOW ♪

♪ [LET IT FLOW] ♪

♪ TILL EVERY WOMAN, MAN, BOY AND GIRL WILL KNOW ♪

♪ [THEY WILL KNOW] ♪

♪ WE HAVE SO LITTLE TIME ♪

♪ AND THE HARVEST FIELDS ARE RIPE ♪

♪ TAKE UP YOUR PLOW CAUSE CHILD I GOT MINE ♪

♪ [I GOT MINE] ♪

♪ OH AND FROM OUR SOULS ♪

♪ THE LIVING WATERS WILL FLOW ♪

♪ TILL EVERY WOMAN, MAN, BOY AND GIRL WILL KNOW ♪

♪ WE HAVE SO LITTLE TIME ♪

♪ AND THE HARVEST FIELDS ARE RIPE ♪

♪ TAKE UP YOUR PLOW CAUSE CHILD I GOT MINE ♪

♪♪

[APPLAUSE]

>> REV. MACHAMER: WELL, FRIEND, I HOPE YOU

WERE BLESSED BY THAT GREAT SONG!

NOW TAKING YOU INTO ERNEST ANGLEY'S GRACE CATHEDRAL

AND WATCH AS REV. ANGLEY MINISTERS

TO THOSE WHO ARE IN NEED,

AND AS HE PRAYS, THE GIFTS OF THE SPIRIT

WILL GO INTO OPERATION AND PEOPLE WILL BE BLESSED!

>> REV. ANGLEY: "I SANCTIFY THE LORD GOD.

I DECLARE THE MIRACLES AND HEALINGS ARE HIS.

LORD, YOU KNOW I NEVER TOUCH ANY OF YOUR GLORY;

I'M YOUR WITNESS, I'M A TRUE WITNESS.

AND YOU SHOW ME THE MIRACLES THAT YOU'RE PERFORMING.

YOUR ANGEL STANDS BESIDE OF ME

AND TELLS ME THINGS THAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN

BEFORE THEY HAPPEN,

AND THEN THEY HAPPEN.

I GIVE YOU ALL THE PRAISE, THE HONOR AND THE GLORY."

YOU MAY BE SEATED.

KEEP YOUR MINDS RIGHT ON THE LORD.

SOME OF YOU, YOU'LL BE HEALED WHILE I'M PRAYING

FOR PEOPLE IN THE LINE, IN THE LINE, IN THE LINE.

>> REV. ANGLEY: HELLO!

WHERE YOU FROM?

>> MAN: ROCHESTER, NEW YORK.

>> REV. ANGLEY: NEW YORK?

YOU SAVED?

>> MAN: YES.

>> REV. ANGLEY: YOU HAVE THE HOLY GHOST?

>> MAN: YES.

>> REV. ANGLEY: YOU SPEAK IN TONGUES AT WILL?

>> MAN: YES.

>> REV. ANGLEY: THEN THAT'S NOT THE HOLY GHOST.

THE DEVIL'S DECEIVING YOU.

I'M GOD'S PROPHET,

>> MAN: UN-HNN.

>> REV. ANGLEY: I HAVE TO TELL YOU.

>> MAN: UN-HNN.

>> REV. ANGLEY: AND PEOPLE'S GETTING THE HOLY GHOST,

IT'S A SIGHT, THE REAL HOLY GHOST.

>> MAN: UN-HNN.

>> REV. ANGLEY: WE'RE REACHING THEM.

>> MAN: UN-HNN.

>> REV. ANGLEY: SO, YOU- WILL YOU COME TONIGHT

AND RECEIVE THE REAL HOLY GHOST?

>> MAN: YES.

>> REV. ANGLEY: ALL RIGHT.

YEA!

IN THE NAME OF JESUS, I ANOINT HIM,

I ANOINT HIM TO RECEIVE THE REAL HOLY GHOST, LORD,

THE REAL HOLY GHOST.

AMEN.

AMEN.

AMEN.

AND YOU'LL SEE THE DIFFERENCE

WHEN THE REAL HOLY GHOST TAKES OVER, ALL RIGHT?

GOD BLESS YOU AND WE'RE GLAD YOU'RE HERE.

>> MAN: UN-HNN.

>> REV. ANGLEY: COME BACK ANYTIME.

>> MAN: OKAY. THANK YOU.

I WOULD LIKE HEALING FOR MY LEFT EAR.

>> REV. ANGLEY: IN THE NAME OF JESUS, COME OUT!

HALLELUJAH!

SAY IT!

>> MAN: [MUMMBLES]

>> REV. ANGLEY: WHAT'S YOUR NAME?

>> MAN: JIM.

>> REV. ANGLEY: AND WHERE YOU FROM?

>> MAN: ROCHESTER, NEW YORK.

>> REV. ANGLEY: SEE THERE HOW YOU CAN,

HOW YOU CAN HEAR?

>> MAN: YES.

>> REV. ANGLEY: YOU'RE ANSWERING EVERYTHING I SAY.

>> MAN: UN-HNN.

>> REV. ANGLEY: THAT'S GOOD!

>> MAN: UN-HNN.

>> REV. ANGLEY: AND YOU CAN HAVE THE REAL HOLY GHOST, TOO.

>> MAN: YES. >> REV. ANGLEY: [LAUGHTER]

>> MAN: THANK YOU, REV. ANGLEY

>> REV. ANGLEY: YEAH!

[APPLAUSE]

>> REV. ANGLEY: WELL, MOTHER, WHERE YOU FROM?

>> LADY: ROCHESTER.

>> REV. ANGLEY: ROCHESTER, NEW YORK?

I'VE BEEN ON THERE OVER 30 YEARS!

>> LADY: YES, YOU HAVE.

>> REV. ANGLEY: AND I'VE PREACHED FAITH

TO YOU PEOPLE OVER 30 YEARS.

>> LADY: YES, YOU HAVE! >> MAN: AMEN.

>> REV. ANGLEY: YEAH!

>> LADY: I-WE'VE BEEN HERE BEFORE YEARS AGO

AND YOU TOUCHED ME AND I RECEIVED A HEALING.

>> REV. ANGLEY: YOU DID?

>> LADY: YEP.

>> REV. ANGLEY: WHAT DID YOU GET HEALED FOR?

>> LADY: MY NECK.

>> REV. ANGLEY: YOUR NECK?

>> LADY: YEP.

YOU SAW THAT I HAD AN ACCIDENT ON A BRIDGE,

A SEMI-TRUCK HIT ME AND THEN MY FAITH JUST ROSE

RIGHT PAST THE CEILING WHEN YOU SAID THAT.

>> REV. ANGLEY: AND GOD LET ME KNOW ABOUT IT.

>> LADY: YEP.

>> REV. ANGLEY: AND I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT IT

UNTIL HE TOLD ME.

>> LADY: NOPE.

>> REV. ANGLEY: THAT'S WONDERFUL!

NOW WHAT DO YOU NEED TONIGHT?

>> LADY: OH, I WAS AT THE EYE SURGEON TODAY

AND HE SAYS THAT, OH, I HAVE MAJOR DEGENERATION

IN BOTH EYES

AND THAT- BUT HE SAYS MY EYESIGHT IS GETTING BETTER,

BUT HE SAID THE MACULAR IS NOT,

AND SO THAT'S WHY WE'RE HERE.

>> REV. ANGLEY: WELL, YOU CAN HAVE IT.

YOU CAN HAVE IT.

IN THE NAME OF JESUS, RE-CREATE,

>> LADY: YES, LORD.

>> REV. ANGLEY: RE-CREATE THAT WHICH IS MISSING.

HE'S DOING IT!

HE'S DOING IT!

>> LADY: UN-HNN.

>> REV. ANGLEY: HE IS DOING IT!

OPEN THOSE EYES AND SEE, [LAUGHTER]

>> REV. ANGLEY: REAL GOOD.

>> LADY: YEP.

[WHISPERING] YEAH.

I CAN SEE THE SMILES ON THEIR FACES!

>> REV. ANGLEY: [LAUGHTER]

AND YOU COULDN'T SEE ALL THAT?

>> LADY: NO!

[APPLAUSE]

>> REV. ANGLEY: NO!

SEE, ISN'T THAT WONDERFUL?

>> LADY: NOW YOU GOT TO PRAY.

I WEAR HEARING AIDS, I JUST TOOK THEM OUT.

>> REV. ANGLEY: YOU...

[LAUGHTER]

>> REV. ANGLEY: LORD, RE-CREATE HER EARDRUMS.

RE-CREATE THE EARDRUMS.

IN THE NAME OF JESUS, COME OUT!

AMEN!

>> LADY: AMEN.

>> REV. ANGLEY: HALLELUJAH.

>> LADY: HALLELUJAH.

>> REV. ANGLEY: I CAN HEAR

>> LADY: I CAN HEAR

>> REV. ANGLEY: REAL GOOD.

>> LADY: REAL GOOD.

>> REV. ANGLEY: [LAUGHTER]

SEE, YOU HAVE A LOT OF GOOD FAITH,

[APPLAUSE]

>> REV. ANGLEY: AND THAT BRIDGE DID IT,

THE LORD TOOK ME...

>> LADY: JESUS DID IT.

>> REV. ANGLEY: BACK INTO YOUR LIFE

ABOUT YOUR ACCIDENT ON THAT BRIDGE.

YOU SEE, HE KNEW WHAT WOULD HELP YOU TO BELIEVE,

AND THE DEVIL COULDN'T SHAKE IT.

>> LADY: UN-HNN.

>> REV. ANGLEY: [LAUGHTER]

>> LADY: AND MY HUSBAND NEEDS PRAYER, TOO.

>> MAN: I NEED A NEW KNEE.

>> REV. ANGLEY: A NEW KNEE?

>> MAN: A NEW KNEE.

>> REV. ANGLEY: THE LORD HAS GIVEN

I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY KNEES.

>> MAN: I WANT TO GET TWO,

THE ONE IS- REALLY NEEDS...

>> REV. ANGLEY: ARE YOU SAVED?

>> MAN: OH, CERTAINLY.

>> REV. ANGLEY: AND YOU HAVE THE HOLY GHOST?

>> MAN: YES.

>> REV. ANGLEY: YOU DON'T SPEAK AT WILL?

>> MAN: I- I-

>> REV. ANGLEY: YOU SPEAK ANYTIME YOU GET READY?

>> MAN: FOR YEARS I'VE BEEN SPEAKING IN TONGUES

AS THE LORD COMES ON ME, ESPECIALLY AT NIGHT.

>> REV. ANGLEY: WHEN THE LORD COMES ON YOU, OR

YOU'RE NOT SPEAKING BECAUSE YOU WILL TO DO IT?

>> MAN: NO.

>> REV. ANGLEY: WELL, THAT'S WHAT WE WAS TALKING ABOUT.

>> MAN: YEAH, THAT'S WHAT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT.

[LAUGHTER]

>> MAN: WHEN THE SPIRIT COMES ON ME,

I SAID I SPEAK [INDECIPHERABLE].

>> REV. ANGLEY: YEAH. WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED?

>> MAN: WELL, UH, MY EARS COULD-HAVE A TUNE-UP ALSO,

BUT, UH, THEY'RE NOT AS HEARING AS I USED TO.

>> REV. ANGLEY: LORD, RE-CREATE THE EARDRUMS,

FILL IN THE HOLES, FILL IN THE HOLES.

>> MAN: PRAISE YOU, JESUS. >> REV. ANGLEY: YEA!

>> MAN: WHOA! [LAUGHTER]

>> REV. ANGLEY: AMEN! [LAUGHTER]

>> MAN: BOY, CAN I HEAR GOOD NOW!

[LAUGHTER]

>> MAN: WHAM, IT WAS JUST LIKE THAT!

[LAUGHTER]

WOW! PRAISE GOD!

(COUGHING)

WOW, I CAN HEAR SO GOOD!

[LAUGHTER]

I DIDN'T KNOW I WAS HEARING SO BAD!

[LAUGHTER]

>> REV. ANGLEY: YEAH!

NOW YOU WON'T HAVE TO HOLLER AT HIM!

[LAUGHTER]

>> LADY: OH BOY.

>> MAN: [LAUGHTER]

>> REV. ANGLEY: HOW ABOUT THAT?

>> MAN: AMEN!

SO, THAT KNEE, THAT IS-I'M BELIEVING THAT'S DONE, YEP.

>> REV. ANGLEY: ALL RIGHT!

>> MAN: THE CARTILAGE WENT OUT.

>> REV. ANGLEY: WELL, PICK IT UP AND SLAM IT DOWN!

>> MAN: [SLAMMING FOOT]

WHOA!

[APPLAUSE]

>> REV. ANGLEY: HE'S RUNNING, THAT'S GOOD,

REALLY TRYING IT OUT.

YOU GOT IT, DIDN'T YOU?

>> MAN: YEAH, FOR SURE!

[LAUGHTER]

>> MAN: I COULD HAVE NEVER DONE THAT!

[LAUGHTER]

>> REV. ANGLEY: YOU COULD HAVE NEVER DONE THAT.

>> MAN: NEVER DONE THAT!

[LAUGHTER]

>> REV. ANGLEY: YEAH, THAT'S WONDERFUL!

>> MAN: OH, THANK YOU LORD.

>> REV. ANGLEY: SEE, YOU PEOPLE HAVE BUILT

A FOUNDATION OF FAITH;

YOU WERE WATCHING ME SUNDAY AFTER SUNDAY.

>> MAN: UH-HMM.

>> REV. ANGLEY: EVERY SUNDAY MORNING FOR OVER 30 YEARS.

>> MAN: WE WATCH ALL THE WAY THROUGH.

[LAUGHTER]

>> LADY: YEAH, WE-WE WATCHED YOU

WHEN YOU CAME TO ROCHESTER, TOO.

>> REV. ANGLEY: YOU DID?

>> MAN: OH, YEAH. >> LADY: YEP.

>> REV. ANGLEY: GOOD!

>> LADY: WE WERE THERE. >> REV. ANGLEY: YOU WERE THERE?

>> LADY: YEP.

>> REV. ANGLEY: WE HAD A GREAT TIME!

>> LADY: YEP.

>> REV. ANGLEY: I LOVE GETTING WITH THE PEOPLE,

I LOVE THOSE PEOPLE THERE,

AND IT GOES OVER INTO CANADA IN A GREAT WAY, TOO.

>> MAN: YEP.

>> REV. ANGLEY: YEAH.

>> MAN: IT'S SO WONDERFUL.

AND MY FRIEND, HE WATCHES YOU

THAT YOU JUST PRAYED FOR, HE SAID, "LET'S GO!"

AND I SAID, "LET'S GO!"

WE GOT IN THE CAR AND WE CAME. [LAUGHTER]

>> REV. ANGLEY: GOOD!

>> MAN: HE LOST HIS HEARING

>> REV. ANGLEY: THAT'S WONDERFUL.

>> MAN: YEAH, [UNDECIPHERABLE].

>> REV. ANGLEY: GOD BLESS YOU.

>> MAN: THANK YOU, LORD. >> LADY: THANK YOU.

>> MAN: THANK YOU.

[APPLAUSE] >> MAN: BYE.

>> REV. ANGLEY: HELLO!

>> MAN: HI, REV. ANGLEY, I CAME UP WITH MY SISTER,

I BELIEVE SHE WANTS TO REDEDICATE HER LIFE

TO THE LORD AND RECEIVE PRAYER FOR HEALING.

>> REV. ANGLEY: WHERE YOU FROM?

>> MAN: UH, MEDINA AREA.

>> REV. ANGLEY: MEDINA?

>> MAN: UM-HMM.

>> REV. ANGLEY: AND YOU WANT TO GET SAVED?

>> LADY: I HAVE BEEN SAVED,

BUT I JUST WANT TO- WANT TO REDEDICATE MY LIFE.

>> REV. ANGLEY: WELL, YOU NEED TO RENEW

YOUR COVENANT WITH THE LORD.

>> LADY: OKAY.

>> REV. ANGLEY: SAY, OH, GOD

>> LADY: OH, GOD,

>> REV. ANGLEY: I'M SORRY >> LADY: I AM SORRY

>> REV. ANGLEY: THAT I'VE SHAMED YOU

>> LADY: THAT I'VE SHAMED YOU

>> REV. ANGLEY: AND HAVEN'T WALKED CLOSE TO YOU.

FORGIVE ME.

>> LADY: AND HAVEN'T WALKED CLOSE TO ME.

FORGIVE ME.

>> REV. ANGLEY: AND I'M GOING TO SERVE YOU, LORD,

>> LADY: I'M GOING TO SERVE YOU, LORD,

>> REV. ANGLEY: THE REST OF MY LIFE.

>> LADY: THE REST OF MY LIFE.

>> REV. ANGLEY: AND I BELIEVE

>> LADY: AND I BELIEVE

>> REV. ANGLEY: THE BLOOD OF JESUS

>> LADY: THE BLOOD OF JESUS,

>> REV. ANGLEY: WASHES AWAY

>> LADY: WASHES AWAY

>> REV. ANGLEY: EVERY SIN,

>> LADY: EVERY SIN,

>> REV. ANGLEY: EVERY SIN.

>> LADY: EVERY SIN.

>> REV. ANGLEY: SAY, "COME INTO MY HEART, JESUS."

>> LADY: "COME INTO MY HEART, JESUS."

>> REV. ANGLEY: COME IN, JESUS.

>> LADY: COME IN, JESUS. >> REV. ANGLEY: YEA!

YEA!

YEA!

YEA!

>> LADY: THANK YOU, JESUS.

>> REV. ANGLEY: AMEN!

NOW YOU'VE COME TO THE LORD, ALL SINS ARE GONE.

>> LADY: AMEN.

>> REV. ANGLEY: THAT'S WONDERFUL.

>> LADY: AMEN.

>> REV. ANGLEY: REALLY WONDERFUL.

AND COME AND GET THE HOLY GHOST TONIGHT

>> LADY: OKAY.

>> REV. ANGLEY: WHEN I GIVE THE CALL,

WE HAVE EXPERIENCED PEOPLE TO HELP YOU.

YOU SAY THAT "GLORY" AND KEEP SAYING IT,

AND THAT "GLORY" WILL BE TAKEN OVER BY THE HOLY GHOST, OKAY?

>> LADY: AMEN.

>> MAN: SHE WANTED TO RECEIVE PRAYER FOR HER LEG.

>> LADY: MY- MY HEART AND MY RIGHT LEG AND TOE.

>> REV. ANGLEY: I HAVE YOUR CONDITION IN YOUR HEART.

I'M LOOKING AT IT NOW.

THE LORD IS MOVING FOR IT.

THE LORD IS MOVING FOR IT.

GIVE ME YOUR HAND.

PUT YOUR HAND OVER YOUR HEART.

THE LORD'S RE-CREATING YOUR HEART.

LOOSE HER!

IT'S A MIRACLE OF RE-CREATIVE POWER.

AMEN, AMEN.

AND, LORD, MAKE HER WHOLE ALL OVER NOW.

>> LADY: THANK YOU,JESUS.

>> REV. ANGLEY: MAKE HER WHOLE ALL OVER.

>> LADY: THANK YOU, JESUS.

>> REV. ANGLEY: AMEN!

AND YOU BROUGHT HER TONIGHT?

>> MAN: YES, I GOT A CHANCE

>> REV. ANGLEY: THAT'S GOOD.

>> LADY: MY BROTHER.

>> REV. ANGLEY: THAT'S WONDERFUL.

>> LADY: THANK YOU.

>> REV. ANGLEY: GOD BLESS YOU BOTH.

>> MAN: THANK YOU.

>> REV. ANGLEY: YOU NEED ANYTHING ELSE?

>> MAN: IF YOU RECALL, WHEN I WAS UP THE FIRST TIME

WITH A FULL BEARD AND THEN THE LAST TIME WITH A MUSTACHE;

IT'S ALL GONE NOW BUT CONTINUED HEALING

FOR THE- THE LEG, IT'S ALMOST THERE, BUT NOT QUITE.

>> REV. ANGLEY: YEA!

YEA!

YEA!

YEAH!

>> LADY: (SOFTLY) THANK YOU, JESUS.

>> REV. ANGLEY: NOW USE A LITTLE MORE FAITH

>> MAN: ALL RIGHTY. THANK YOU.

>> REV. ANGLEY: ALL RIGHT.

>> MAN: GOD BLESS. THANK YOU.

>> REV. ANGLEY: YEAH.

>> LADY: [WHISPERING] THANK YOU JESUS; THANK YOU JESUS.

>> REV. ANGLEY: GOD BLESS.

[APPLAUSE]

>> REV. ANGLEY: WELL, I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE HERE.

I WAS PRAYING FOR YOU TODAY.

>> LADY: THANK YOU.

MY LEGS AND HIPS ARE GETTING WORSE.

THEY'RE- THE LEGS ARE GIVING WAY UNDERNEATH ME,

I CAN BARELY STAND.

>> REV. ANGLEY: GOD IS DOING THESE THINGS.

SET HER FREE!

SET HER FREE!

SET HER FREE!

AMEN!

YOU, JESUS.

[APPLAUSE]

GIVE THE LORD ALL THE PRAISE.

GIVE THE LORD ALL THE PRAISE.

GOD DELIVER HER FROM EVERYTHING,

DELIVER HER DAUGHTER, DELIVER HER HUSBAND;

DELIVER THEM COMPLETELY IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

>> LADY: HI, REVEREND.

I WAS UP HERE LAST WEEK, AND YOU PRAYED

FOR THE KNOT IN MY HAND.

AND THIS WEEK IT FINALLY WENT AWAY,

AND I HAVEN'T HAD ANY MORE PAIN WITH IT,

AND, OH, IT'S DONE REAL GOOD,

BUT THIS ONE'S HAVING SYMPATHY PAINS.

[LAUGHTER] YEAH.

>> REV. ANGLEY: YEAH, THIS ONE'S FREE?

>> LADY: YEAH.

>> REV. ANGLEY: WELL, YOU CAME TO GET THIS ONE FREE?

>> LADY: YEAH.

>> REV. ANGLEY: ALL RIGHT! [LAUGHTER]

>> LADY: [INDECIPHERABLE]

>> REV. ANGLEY: IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

THAT'LL DO IT.

>> LADY: [WHISPERING] THANK YOU JESUS.

>> REV. ANGLEY: JUST DO IT ANY WAY YOU WANT TO;

IT'S DONE.

>> LADY: AND MY KNEES ARE BETTER, TOO,

AFTER I GOT IT.

>> REV. ANGLEY: [LAUGHTER] >> LADY: THANK YOU.

[APPLAUSE]

>> REV. ANGLEY: GIVE THE LORD A PRAISE.

>> LADY: HELLO, REVEREND.

I KEEP HAVING PAINS ON THIS RIGHT SIDE OF MY HEAD.

>> REV. ANGLEY: YOU'RE SLEEPING THE WRONG WAY.

YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR PILLOW,

>> LADY: OKAY.

>> REV. ANGLEY: YEAH, SAITH THE LORD.

AMEN!

AMEN!

AMEN!

THANK GOD!

YOU'LL BE ALL RIGHT.

YOU'LL BE ALL RIGHT.

AMEN!

>> REV. MACHAMER: WELL, FRIEND, AFTER WATCHING

GOD'S POWER AT WORK, SURELY YOUR FAITH IS UP THERE

AND YOU'RE READY TO RECEIVE FROM THE LORD.

BUT FIRST, PRAY THIS PRAYER WITH ME

AND LET'S MAKE SURE ALL IS WELL BETWEEN YOU AND GOD,

THAT NOTHING WOULD HINDER YOU

FROM RECEIVING YOUR MIRACLE.

SAY, "OH, GOD,

I CONFESS ALL OF MY SIN BEFORE YOU.

FORGIVE ME, LORD,

AND I WILL SERVE YOU THE REST OF MY LIFE.

AND I BELIEVE THERE IS POWER

IN THE DIVINE BLOOD OF JESUS,

POWER THAT WASHES AWAY ALL OF MY SIN."

SAY, "COME INTO MY HEART, JESUS!

COME INTO MY HEART, JESUS,

AND AMEN."

AND, FRIEND, IF YOU MEANT THAT PRAYER,

JESUS IS YOURS;

THAT MEANS YOU HAVE THE HEALER LIVING WITHIN.

LET'S GET YOUR MIRACLE RIGHT NOW.

PUT YOUR HAND ON THE SCREEN

AS A FORM OF LAYING ON OF HANDS.

JESUS SAID A BELIEVER WOULD LAY HANDS ON THE SICK

AND THEY WOULD RECOVER.

"LORD, IN THE NAME OF JESUS,

I BRING THOSE WHO ARE SICK IN BODY,

THOSE WITH A GREAT NEED IN THEIR LIFE;

GOD, LAY A HEALING HAND UPON EACH ONE.

IN THE HOLY BLOOD-NAME OF JESUS, HEAL!

HEAL!

HEAL!

LET YOUR BLOOD POWER FLOW, LORD.

BREAK EVERY BONDAGE, DELIVER AND SET FREE

FOR YOUR HONOR AND GLORY,

IN THE NAME OF JESUS I PRAY,

AND AMEN."

FRIEND, WATCH EVERY IMPROVEMENT;

GIVE GOD THE HONOR AND THE GLORY.

AND NOW THAT WE ARE ENTERING THE CHRISTMAS SEASON,

I'D LIKE TO INVITE YOU TO MAKE PLANS TO BE WITH US

FOR THE SPECIAL CHRISTMASTIME SERVICES

AT ERNEST ANGLEY'S GRACE CATHEDRAL

IN CUYAHOGA FALLS, OHIO.

IT STARTS DECEMBER 23RD

WITH A BIG CHRISTMAS SING AT 7 PM.

OH, WHAT A TIME, WHAT A BLESSING THAT WILL BE!

THEN, FRIDAY NIGHT, DECEMBER 28TH,

STARTING AT 7 PM,

IT'S THE BIG CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR'S

HOLY COMMUNION AND MIRACLE SERVICE,

A COMBINATION OF TWO SERVICES IN ONE,

ONE OF THE MOST SPECIAL SERVICES OF THE ENTIRE YEAR!

PEOPLE TRAVEL FROM FAR AND WIDE TO BE THERE

BECAUSE THE POWER OF GOD WORKS IN A SPECIAL WAY

WHEN PEOPLE DISCERN THE LORD'S BODY

IN TAKING HOLY COMMUNION.

THEN SUNDAY, DECEMBER 30TH,

AGAIN AT 7 PM,

IT'S THE BIG NEW YEAR'S SING.

YOU'LL ENJOY CHRISTMAS MUSIC

AND SINGING, AS WELL AS,

GOOD GOSPEL MUSIC AND SINGING!

FRIEND, ALL SEATS ARE FREE

THROUGHOUT THE CHRISTMAS SEASON!

BE WITH US,

YOU WILL BE GREATLY BLESSED!

FOR MORE INFORMATION

AND DETAILS, SIMPLY GO TO:

AND JUST A REMINDER, FRIEND,

THAT WE'LL HAVE CHRISTMAS MUSIC ON THE NEXT PROGRAM

NEXT WEEK, YOU WILL BE BLESSED!

PLUS, YOU CAN HEAR MORE CHRISTMAS SONGS

THROUGHOUT THE HOLIDAY SEASON

AS WELL AS SEE MIRACLES, LISTEN TO TESTIMONIES,

ENJOY POWERFUL SERMONS;

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS GO TO ERNESTANGLEY.ORG,

OR YOU CAN GO TO OUR FACEBOOK PAGE

AT ERNEST ANGLEY MINISTRIES,

OR YOU CAN GO TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL,

ERNEST ANGLEY MINISTRIES.

WE HAVE SUCH A VARIETY OF BLESSED THINGS

THAT YOU WILL ENJOY, SO GO AND BE BLESSED!

FRIEND, I HOPE TODAY'S PROGRAM

HAS BEEN A GREAT BLESSING TO YOU.

ALWAYS REMEMBER,

NOBODY HAS EVER LOVED YOU LIKE JESUS LOVES YOU.

NOBODY HAS EVER CARED FOR YOU LIKE HE CARES FOR YOU.

YOU ARE SPECIAL TO ME AND THE GOOD LORD!

GOD BLESS YOU TODAY!

>> ANNOUNCER: ARE YOU ENJOYING THE ANOINTED MUSIC,

SINGING AND PREACHING ON THIS PROGRAM?

I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW IT IS AVAILABLE

24 HOURS A DAY, 7 DAYS A WEEK

ON ERNEST ANGLEY WORLD RADIO.

GO TO OUR WEBSITE TO LISTEN

OR DOWNLOAD ONE OF OUR APPS.

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHERE YOU ARE,

AS LONG AS YOU HAVE AN INTERNET CONNECTION,

YOU CAN LISTEN.

ERNEST ANGLEY WORLD RADIO:

A VOICE TO THE WORLD.

>> ANNOUNCER: THIS PROGRAM IS PAID FOR

BY THE ERNEST ANGLEY OUTREACH PARTNERS.

>> REV. MACHAMER: THANK YOU FOR WATCHING

THE ERNEST ANGLEY MINISTRIES YOUTUBE CHANNEL.

IF YOU ENJOYED THE ERNEST ANGLEY HOUR

HIT THE THUMBS UP BUTTON.

AND PLEASE

HELP US TAKE THE MESSAGE OF JESUS TO THE WORLD

BY CLICKING THE LINK BELOW TO DONATE.

THANKS AGAIN FOR WATCHING

AND IF YOU HAVEN'T DO SO ALREADY,

I ENCOURAGE YOU TO SUBSCRIBE.

For more infomation >> Divine Faith Feels No Alarm - Duration: 58:54.

-------------------------------------------

Special Tests: Ottowa Ankle and Foot Rules (Ankle Fracture) - Duration: 5:23.

This is Brent of the Brookbush institute, and in this video we're going to go over the

Ottawa ankle and foot rules. My friend Yvettes going to come out, she's going to be our

case study. We're going to pretend that Yvette just ran a half-marathon which was kind

of hilarious because she hates endurance sports about as much as I do. Personally

I love endurance athletes, but i wouldn't run an event like that. Or maybe

she just sprained her ankle real bad playing like soccer or basketball or

something. Now she's come to see me, her physical therapist who she's seen

before, and of course the first thing i want to check for might be -did she

actually fracture her foot. So knowing these Ottawa ankle rules helps you rule

out whether somebody needs an x-ray or not. Now it starts with this, does the

person have malleolar pain or mid-foot pain. That's how this this little

algorithm starts. So do they have this, or this,

malleolar, mid foot pain. Can she bear weight? If she can't bear weight this is

the day of, the day after, right we're talking immediately after this event,

send her for an x-ray. So that's a good indication that

there is a potential for fracture there. Now let's say she has malleolar pain

or mid-foot pain and she can bear weight it's just kind of uncomfortable, now we

need to take the next step. For ankle type stuff maybe an ankle fracture, we're

going to go ahead and palpate the posterior tips of her malleolus, and the reason

we're going to go to the posterior tips of the malleolar is we want to stay away

from the bottom of the malleolar, because if she had like a soft tissue

injury like an ankle sprain that might be tender anyway. For example, if she had

an inversion sprain and strained some of those those lateral ligaments we'd get a

false positive herem and it might be positive for ligament damage but what

we're looking for is fracture. So we're going to come to these posterior poles and

if they're tender upon palpation then x-ray. Alright so we started off with

malleolar pain, could she bear weight if not then x-ray. If

she can bear weight but has posterior malleolar pain then x-ray. Let's go more to the foot

here now, let's say she has mid-foot pain, she can bear weight, but if I either

press on her navicular, so this is her navicular tubercle right here, if you

fall off the medial malleolus inferior and then just anterior there's

a bump here, if I press on her navicular and that hurts, or I press on her fifth

metatarsal head and you can just feel the fifth metatarsal and then

there's like it comes to a bumpy end right here, so again little

inferior and anterior to her lateral malleolus, if either of those points are

tender then x-ray. Alright so I'm going to take you through this again, maybe I'll

take you through it separately. Ankle malleolar pain, if they can't bear weight

on that foot then x-ray. Malleolar pain but they can bear weight, but it's tender on

the posterior poles then x-ray. Malleolar pain can bear weight no pain on posterior

poles you're probably okay, you can probably go forward with treatment and

see how things go. If you still get some weird signs don't be totally

irrational, like if they're not getting better

refer out. I mean you use your heads, use common sense. Now foot mid-

foot pain, she comes in and she can't bear weight on this foot then x-ray, Mid-foot pain

can bear weight on the foot but, if I press on the navicular or the fifth

metatarsal head then and there's pain then x-ray. Now if I have mid-foot pain, she

can bear weight, I can palpate, there's no pain, probably okay to get a few sessions

before you reassess again. If there's anything weird refer out but if she's

progressing well then we keep going. So all in all our Ottawa ankle

rules, you can think of it almost as trying to keep ourselves safe as

physical therapist's, ATC's, human movement professionals, whichever you know

OT's, osteopath whatever part of this profession you're in, if somebody

comes to you before seeing a physician off of an acute injury to their lower

extremity and you want to check them for fracture, you're going to use these

rules to help determine whether you're going to first refer out or whether you can

go ahead and treat. Do you have any questions, please let me know in the

comments box below.

For more infomation >> Special Tests: Ottowa Ankle and Foot Rules (Ankle Fracture) - Duration: 5:23.

-------------------------------------------

How To Build A Professional Wardrobe For Women - Duration: 8:01.

Alright. So, you're a woman and you want to build a professional wardrobe. I'm a

man. If you want to build a professional wardrobe as a woman, Eugenia is the

person to know. We've got 11 tips that we're going to share today on how to do

just that.

Alright. We've got 11 tips we got to get going here. What's that's tip number

1. -Okay, so I love in basics that I suggest and I recommend every woman

should have in their wardrobe. Okay. Number 1, a pair of nude heels, patentened

leather nude heels. -Nude heels, what does that mean? -Nude heels, Nate. They're nude looking. The color.

-Color? -Google it. Are we going to put little images up above? -I guess I'm a man

so I don't need to pay attention to this episode. -Most women knows nude heels are. -Okay.

-okay. So, a pair of nude heels. A pair of flats. A good pair of flat shoes. -That's

tip 2? -That's tip 2. So are you counting, just in case. I may I may forget.

number 3. An animal print belt. Because all of your basics are so basic

and are so neutral that animal print will really bring the wow factor into

that plain look sometimes. -Animal print belt. That's specific. -Number 4. Are we on 4? A

camel wool jacket for winter. Just a camel which is kind of like a nude color.

A beige. It just goes with so much. You can wear it with sneakers, you can wear

it with a dress. -I will have to google and see what a camel... -They're... -Camel

wool? -They're classic. A camel wool blazer.

Number 5. A pencil skirt. A skirt that will fit you really really well. Not that

it's boxy but it comes in at the knee. A pencil skirt. And number 6. A fantastic

dress. A dress that you feel like you can conquer the whole world in. That you feel

like superwoman. It doesn't have to be black. Sometimes people think that it's

the little black dress. So it can be a little black dress but it can be

in a little green dress or a blue dress. Whatever the color is that makes you

feel good. Number 7 a statement piece of jewelry. So it could be one big piece

of jewelry that you love that can go with so much that can go with everything

else too. So, for instance, one of mine is this big cuff bracelet. And number 8,

a pair of skinny.... Dark denim skinny jeans. Number 9, a quality purse. A good nice

leather purse. If you don't like leather you can do pleather but just a really

nice invest in a good leather purse. And because that is something that people

notice right off the bat just like people notice men shoes. What else are we

missing? A pair of black pants. Just a nice well fitted black trousers. Can be

jeans too. But if it's jeans then make sure they're a little bit dressier. Just

something you can wear maybe to the office and also casually. So, I'm supposed

to be keeping track or account but I think... I can't remember how many... -Okay,

we've got a cheat sheet here guys. -A button-down white shirt. So button

down white shirt. Those are great. Again, you can... A well fitted button-down shirt.

Now, for ladies, here's a trick. Often they don't fit on the chest because of their

bust. So you may have to go up a size and get it tailored on the sides. Right? We

don't want anything opening. And I think that is it. Let me see my cheat sheet. Yep,

I think that's it. We covered all 11. All 11 basic pieces that every woman should

have in their wardrobe. Now, these pieces aren't set in stone, Nate. It depends.

Maybe for me is a pencil skirt and maybe for you is a wool pant. I mean, it depends.

These are just some suggestions that with these basics, it's amazing

everything else that can go with them. -So you're saying that you know, the topic of

this video is how do... How women can build a professional wardrobe. -Correct. And

you're basically saying that in you know, every woman's going to be

different and have their own brand, their own image. But these 11 things are...

They're kind of universal. -They are. They are universal. And nowadays, wearing you

know... What you wear to the office is a little bit more casual. So these actually

go very well with with business casual. You obviously should and can add you

know, a nice neutral blazer that I didn't add there. I didn't want to overwhelm but...

-12 would definitely overwhelm. So we're sticking to 11. So, let me go

through to see if I have any questions on these. So, you see a quality purse.

That's not something that I really understand because I'm a man. I just take

my wallet. However. -Oh my goodness. You're wallet was awful. -Why it was so bad. -Because it looked like it was

twenty years old. -it was really old. The leather worn off to the cloth

beneath and it was really extremely thick. -Yes you had so much in there and

it wasn't dollar bills. -Right, it wasn't. Wasn't $400. (Both Laughs) -All right. So now, I

understand the purse. Okay, so you're just saying the nude shoes because they'll

match most things? -Correct. Having a good... -Okay. A statement piece of jewelry. Just

something that will take a neutral outfit and make it kind of stand out.

-Correct. -Is that the same reason by having the animal print belt. That's a

very specific. -It is specific. Should you say like a loud belt or... -aAn animal print

because an animal print itself is a neutral. Just like polka dots or stripes

or neutrals. They go with lots of different things. -It adds flare for sure

and flavor. -Now, is camel, the camel wool coat made from camel fur or is it...?

-You mean hair? -Yes. -It can. It can. -But it doesn't have... -Depending on your budget.

-Is it the color? -It doesn't. -Okay. -It's the color. A camel color. So you know camel. It's kind

of that beigey color. Again, it's like the nude shoe

it goes with everything. -So, for shoes, you use the word nude, for

coats use that word camel. -Yes it's a classic. -And what do you mean by

statement flat shoes. You mention flat shoes we kind of went over that one

quickly. -So, usually sometimes we think just to... As a woman to make a statement

as far as shoes. We need to wear high heels. That's not so. There are many

gorgeous shoes that are low and we call them flats. Not everybody can be wearing

heels all the time. For example, I can't and you know. If went shopping for people,

if I wear heels, I'm dead. So, I need to be wearing some cute flats that can have

the same allure as heels but they're comfortable. May I say something really

quick? -You may say something. -For women, professional women. Wear lipstick. People

pay actually 70% more attention to what you're saying if you're wearing

lipstick. A bright colored lipstick. One obviously that you're comfortable with

and that looks good with your skin tone but wear lipstick. It's so important.

Because you want people to... When you're talking. -That makes sense. Alright. So

thanks Eugenia. -Thank you, Nate. Really appreciate you showing these 11 amazing

tips. Be sure to subscribe and let's have them connect with you where? Yes

eugeniawardrobestylist. -So that's a website, we'll put a link below. -That's my website. Link

below or you can look me up on Facebook and Instagram as well. -Alright, awesome.

We'll see you tomorrow.

For more infomation >> How To Build A Professional Wardrobe For Women - Duration: 8:01.

-------------------------------------------

23 Soft Glam Tutorial 🍓 Top Best Makeup 🍓 GRWM Makeup 2018 - Duration: 10:02.

23 Soft Glam Tutorial 🍓 Top Best Makeup 🍓 GRWM Makeup 2018

Thank you for watching!

Hope you can enjoy it!

For more infomation >> 23 Soft Glam Tutorial 🍓 Top Best Makeup 🍓 GRWM Makeup 2018 - Duration: 10:02.

-------------------------------------------

Simplify Your Life in This Chic Glassell Park Bungalow by Tiny House Movement - Duration: 2:37.

Simplify Your Life in This Chic Glassell Park Bungalow by Tiny House Movement

For more infomation >> Simplify Your Life in This Chic Glassell Park Bungalow by Tiny House Movement - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

#1 Delicious Drink to BOOST Your Metabolism and Curb Cravings - Duration: 4:27.

Yeah, this stuff.

Yeah, you know, the green.

This is it.

Oh, hey, how's everybody out there?

This is Dan Long with the Over 40 Protocol.

And today you caught me.

I'm in the vacation spot of Nassau,

Bahamas, absolutely gorgeous here.

And listen, here's the thing.

I wanted to stop and do this video real quick,

because I got to go.

I've got to catch this boat.

But you're not going to believe this, OK.

I've had at least 17 people ask me

the secret to how I'm staying so lean on vacation, and year

round, being 45 years old.

So if you're over the age of 40 like me, I'm 45,

I've got a secret for you.

Actually, I have a couple of them

that I want to share with you, right here in the Bahamas,

while I'm walking around right now with,

they call it the Dream Body.

And if you want your dream body, stick with me.

And at the end of this, I have something

that goes with this secret perfectly.

It's going to help you get your dream body.

OK, so now besides water being beautiful,

I want you to be beautiful.

I want you to have that dream body.

The secret that I have shared 17 times while on vacation,

in five days, is this.

Yes, if you want to increase your metabolism,

you want to curve cravings, and you want to burn belly fat,

all you have to do is consume a greens product.

Now mine's called MetaboGreens 45X.

And with MetaboGreens 45X, it actually

will increase your metabolism, help you curve cravings,

and at the same time, it will boost your immunity.

Now that is a key to only just drinking something

which is so simple, OK.

Drinking a simple greens will help you

get the body that you desire.

Now you can choose any 1, but here is a secret.

OK, besides the greens being my secret,

I will let you know you're going to have

to find a greens that you like.

That is going to be something that tastes good.

Because trust me, most of these greens products

taste like crap.

So MetaboGreens 45X, 45 times the amount

of vegetables and fruits that are inside this product,

you can find if you like.

Google it.

But that's one of my tips.

OK, now while I'm here on vacation, and I want you,

again, remember vacation is all about having a good time.

But at the same time, how can you counteract it?

With some of the most amazing greens.

So not only do you drink your greens,

you're going to need a 12 Minute Metabolic

Secret that I have for you at the link

that you will find around this video.

But before you click that, do me a favor.

If this content helps you, and it's

going to help you get your dream body, do me a favor.

Take your time, hit a like.

Hit a heart.

Hit a share down.

Make a comment below and put thanks, Dan, 2 exclamation

marks.

Thanks Dan, 2 exclamation marks.

I really appreciate the comments and you stopping on this for me

today.

But that 12 Minute Metabolic Secret

is going to be at this link.

Choose the link now if you're looking to get your dream body,

wear that amazing bathing suit.

And by the way, I can't tell you how many selfies,

and how many people around here have been doing video shoots.

If you want to look great for those

videos, and those selfies on vacation,

and/or 365 days a year, don't forget.

You're going to find a greens that you love.

And all I did was put this greens, 1 scoop

inside this water bottle.

And I'm walking around and I'm loving life.

And it tastes great, by the way.

This tastes like berry.

So it's so good.

Find your greens.

Then you need the 12 Minute Metabolic

Secret to help you get into that dress, get into those jeans

that you're hiding in the closet.

And have the most amazing flat stomach that anyone could ever

have, while you go on vacation.

To get people asking you, what do you do, and how

do you stay so lean?

Especially when you're on vacation.

I want you to have that dream body.

Click the link now for the Metabolic Secret.

It's only 12 minutes.

See you on the next video in another location.

For more infomation >> #1 Delicious Drink to BOOST Your Metabolism and Curb Cravings - Duration: 4:27.

-------------------------------------------

10 Things that can take you away from your partner - Duration: 3:20.

For more infomation >> 10 Things that can take you away from your partner - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

Cooking In The Wild — 4 Differnt Campstoves - Duration: 6:06.

today we are taking a look at four different campstoves that I got so

stay tuned

hi everybody this is Andres from off grid Sweden if you haven't been here

before I want to welcome you for the first time on this channel I show you

things that we do on the homestead tips and tricks reviews stuff related to home

studying and off-grid living and also videos like this one if you haven't

subscribed please do so if you like the content and you will get notified on new

content now back to the topic of this video so the ones that we are taking a

look at is the Trangia the jet boiler the Swedish military issued stove and

the by light - we will start with the Trangia it comes with a frying pan I

have cut out a piece of foam so it won't Ravel in the backpack I have a little

pouch for the burner you get two pots with the Trangia and all of the parts

are in aluminium this is the two base parts

it comes with a handle that fits the pot on the pan

I got the propane burner to this though you will see that I love propane burners

I line it with the trusty Ferro rod we will boil a small amount of water just

to see how fast it goes I've sped up the boiling process four times so you don't

have to wait too long

the Trangia took just under one minute to come to a boil remember I only bought

a small amount of water just for the demonstration purpose the changa is the

one that I have used the most I've had it for over 10 years let's move on to

the yet boiler it comes with a snap-on lid you can store your propane inside a

pot it also fits the burner and a tripod for the propane

once again we light it with a Ferro rod

- boiling water in the jet boiler took little less than 40 seconds I really

love the jet boiler it's small and it boils water really fast let's move on to

the Swedish military stove I believe it's put together with

different components from a few different manufacturers you can't go out

and buy it as a kit but you can put it together yourself it comes with two pots

and a lid that fits both the pots

you get alcohol burner that I believe is from tranya

I never used this burner it's slow and you have to carry alcohol with you I

won't let you wait for this one to start boiling water because it's really a slow

process

it also comes with a small propane burner that is really awesome

with this one we won't need to use the Ferro rod because it got a built-in

pizza lighter

the bonding time for this one is a little bit shorter than the Jeff boiler

it's around 35 seconds but the thing with this stove system is that it's a

lot of parts to carry around and I tend not to use it as often as the jet boiler

last but not least is to buy light so that is a really different kind of stove

and the one that I'm now bringing on my hikes in the forest it's also the best

of them all when it comes to a prepper scenario you fill it with twigs and

other things that burn so you want to do all the fuel you can also use it to

charge your phone it's a little bit bulky but I managed to fit it with my

other stuff in my backpack I made a separate video on this one and I will

leave a link to it in a card and in the description that's it for this time talk

to you in the comments and see you in the next video if you haven't subscribed

already do so by clicking down there on the Swedish flag and then you can also

click on the little bell icon up there and then you'll get notified when I put

out new videos and if you want to watch another video I got one over there for

you

For more infomation >> Cooking In The Wild — 4 Differnt Campstoves - Duration: 6:06.

-------------------------------------------

Azure Striker Gunvolt 2: Belladen 2 (Acura Mode) - Duration: 3:18.

For more infomation >> Azure Striker Gunvolt 2: Belladen 2 (Acura Mode) - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

Pet of the Weekend: Crosby - Duration: 2:27.

For more infomation >> Pet of the Weekend: Crosby - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

Eric Clapton - Layla (MTV Unplugged) with lyrics - Duration: 4:46.

What will you do when you get lonely No one waiting by your side

You've been running and hiding much too long You know it's just your foolish pride

Layla

Got me on my knees

Layla

Begging darling please Layla

Darling won't you ease my worried mind?

Tried to give you consolation Your old man had let you down

Like a fool I fell in love with you You turned my whole world upside down

Layla

Got me on my knees Layla

Begging darling please Layla

Darling won't you ease my worried mind?

Make the best of the situation For I finally go insane

Please don't say we'll never find a way Tell me all my love's in vain

Layla

Got me on my knees Layla

Begging darling please Layla

Darling won't you ease my worried mind?

Layla

Got me on my knees Layla

Begging darling please Layla

Darling won't you ease my worried mind?

(yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

Layla

Got me on my knees Layla

Begging darling please Layla

Darling won't you ease my worried mind?

Layla

Got me on my knees Layla

Begging darling please Layla

Darling won't you ease my worried... mind?

Thank you!

Subtitle made by Zsolt Peter Kodner

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét