Chủ Nhật, 25 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Nov 26 2018

Hey what's up you guys? My name is Emily and in this video I'm going to show you

how to make four DIY candy room decoration ideas.

You can use these as Christmas decorations or for a party.

Let's get on with the video!

The first DIY I'm gonna show you how to make is this candy cane jar.

The first thing you want to do is to paint a jar

with one of more coats of acrylic white paint

and wait for it to completely dry.

When the paint is dry you can take some tape

and you want to tape the stripes at an angle on the side of the jar.

I used invisible tape but you can use something like washi tape.

You want to do this all the way around the jar.

and you can put as many stripes as you want on the jar.

Once the tape is on the jar you can paint each stripe where there's no tape

with red acrylic paint

and you want to wait for it to dry before peeling the tape off.

When the red paint is dry you can carefully pull off the tape.

If some of the red paint got under the tape or if some of the paint came off

when you pulled the tape off of the jar

you can go back and clean up the lines with white or red paint.

Once the paint is dry you can tie a piece of twine or a piece of ribbon onto the jar

and then if you want you can stick a bell onto the twine or ribbon and tie a bow.

Then you'll be all done and you can put anything that you want into the jar.

The next DIY I'm gonna show you how to make is this lollipop out of paper plates.

You want to take a paper plate you want on the front of the lollipop

and you want to place a dot in the middle of the back of the plate.

Then you can start drawing curved lines from the center of the paper plate

to the edge of the paper plate to make stripes.

You want to make eight stripes.

Once you're done drawing on your stripes

you want to paint every other stripe with any color of acrylic paint.

When the paint is dry you can get a second paper plate

and a barbecue stick that's cut down to the size that you want to put on your lollipop

and you want to put some hot glue on the front edge of the second paper plate

where you want the stick to go.

Then you want to place the stick in the glue and wait for the glue to dry.

Once the glue is dry where the stick is

you want to put a line of glue on the whole edge of the second paper plate

and then you can place the paper plate with the stripes on it on top of the glue

and you want to wait for the glue to dry.

The last thing you can do is to tie a bow onto the stick and you're all done.

If you used a paper plate with a pattern on it

and if you can see the one in the back you can trim the back paper plate with scissors.

You can put these anywhere that you want.

I put them in this red bucket with a piece of floral green foam and some raffia.

The third DIY I'm gonna show you how to make is

another type of candy made out of paper plates.

You're going to want to follow the same steps as the lollipop

for the front paper plate which is drawing on eight stripes

and painting every other stripe in with any color of paint.

When the paint is dry you want to get a second paper plate

and put some hot glue on the edge of the second paper plate

and then you can place a striped plate on top.

When the glue is dry you can place the plates with the front side facing down

on a piece of cellophane wrap that's big enough to wrap the plates

and there also should be enough for some extra on the sides of the plates.

Then you can wrap the plates and you can tape the opening shut on the back of the plates

so the cellophane wrap will stay in place better

and also make sure you keep the plates in the middle.

The last thing you have to do is to tightly tie a piece of ribbon

on both sides of the plates and you're all done.

The last DIY I'm gonna show you how to make is this candy banner.

The first thing you want to do is to cut out a candy template of any shape or size

and then you want to trace it on to any color cardstock paper.

Once you're done tracing your candy you want to cut them out.

After you're done cutting out your candy you want to put any color of thread onto a needle

and then you want to run the needle through any color of pom-poms

and then you'll want to move the pom-poms on the thread.

You can put as many pom-poms as you want onto the thread.

When you're done putting the pom-poms on the thread

you can move the pom-poms apart so there's room for the candy.

The last thing you have to do is to lay the candy on the thread in between the pom-poms

and then you want to tape the candy on the thread.

when you're done with you're banner you can tape it on a wall

or somewhere else and you're all done.

and that's how you make these candy room decorations!

In the comments down below let me know which DIY is your favorite

and if you like this video give this video a thumbs up

and subscribe to see more DIYs.

I will see you in the next video bye!

For more infomation >> 4 DIY Candy Room Decor Ideas | Candy Cane Mason Jar, Banner & DIY Paper Plate Candy - Duration: 5:42.

-------------------------------------------

Star Stable Online Questing Ava Dogdawn SSO | Finding a Thief Part 1 | Erika Games - Duration: 15:36.

Hey guys it's Erika and Today I am going to be playing a game called star stable online

SSO

You make a character and you make a horse and they do things together and unlock new places.

Today I am going to be playing with my alternate, Ava Dogdawn with

her horse Midnightdancer.

She is level 6 and Midnightdancer is level 2. I am on the server of Hazy Galaxy.

So...yeah...and...

So I am going to be doing questing.

Conrad I am going to be doing small tools are easy to loose.

Okay

That's nice. I don't care about your little stories but at least you ah

Ah I'm terrible at this. I think I'm being judged by that girl.

Doo doo

You found nothing of interest. Umm.. sir. I thought you said it was on the smith

the smithy table thingy.

You need to be so dramatic. Dude if you make like one

flower boxes it's not going to ruin your career for the rest of your life.

I think he's being a little overdramatic on that but whatever

I'm gonna tell Jenna anyway

It was green.

This is all from

this is all from quests that we did-that I did- sorry that I did

{Read what the characters are saying as well as these subtitles}

No

Oh yeah I'm dumb.

Okay

Good thing I know where the beach is because if I didn't know where the beach was. Well

obvously I know where the beach is and even if I didn't in the first place

she said it was right behind Mrs. Holdsworth's house.

So yeah

I don't know what I am talking about.

I just don't.

Okay we are going to find this thief and I am going to

keep the pie. Hopefully they didn't eat the pie already because I want the pie.

They can keep the other stuff. Sorry Mrs. Holdsworth but I want your pie.

This must be it because he has a green exclaimation point. Oh he's nasty character.

Gasp! How dare you!

You call it a little horsey it's midnightdancer!!!!

How dare you?

You do not say that to Ava Dogdawn!

Doo doo doo...

Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo dooo

What? What? What did he say?

Run! I'm kidding oh wait wait

Yay!!

Well that's gonna be it for this video of

sso questing. well kinda. sso

Make sure to like and subscribe and I

will see you guys next time. Farewell.

For more infomation >> Star Stable Online Questing Ava Dogdawn SSO | Finding a Thief Part 1 | Erika Games - Duration: 15:36.

-------------------------------------------

Cyber Monday: Are you really getting a good deal? - Duration: 4:30.

For more infomation >> Cyber Monday: Are you really getting a good deal? - Duration: 4:30.

-------------------------------------------

Retirement Myth: Your Expenses Will Go Down - Duration: 3:46.

Alison Southwick: Let's move on to the second myth. Your expenses will go down in retirement.

Maurie Backman: Right. So a lot of people think,

"OK, I'm going to retire and instead of spending what I'm spending

today, my expenses are going to get cut in half."

And in fact I have a relative who's close to retirement who said this to me recently.

He said, "Yeah, I think I'll probably spend about half as much in retirement as I am now."

And I said, "Why?" He said, "I won't be commuting. I won't be paying for dry cleaning."

I said, "Well, what are you paying now to commute to work and to dry clean your suits?

A couple of hundred bucks a month?" He was like, "Yeah."

I said, "Does that represent 50% of your spending?" And he's like, "Oh, no."

The thing about retirement is that, yes, you'll kill a couple of costs.

You'll kill your commuting costs and maybe some other incidentals that we all incur by

having an office job to go to. I wouldn't know something about that.

You guys who actually report to an office every day probably know a little more than I do.

But generally speaking, I like to tell people that you'll probably need about 70-80% of

your former paycheck to cover your expenses in retirement because most of them are

probably going to stay the same.

You might even have some that go up, like healthcare or entertainment because when you

think about it, you're not working. You don't have a job to go to.

You're not going to sit in your house all day. So that's the rule that I like to follow.

The only thing that's really going to go away -- the only major expense -- is your retirement

plan contribution because obviously you're not saving for retirement when you're in retirement.

But when you think about the things that you're spending money on right now, there's really

no reason to think that they're going to drastically drop just because you're a little bit older

and not reporting into an office.

Southwick: Unless you're going to make major life decisions like downsizing or

moving someplace cheaper.

Backman: And I've heard people say, "Well, what about your mortgage because you might

pay it off in time for retirement?"

And my answer to that is you might, but keep in mind that if you're hanging on to an older

home, as that home ages, your maintenance and repair costs are going to go up.

They might go up enough to offset that mortgage payment, especially if it was on the lower side.

And property taxes also have a tendency to go up over time. There's that to consider, too.

So don't expect to pay like 50% of what you're paying now to live just because you're old.

Southwick: How often do you have the random relative or uncle or friend coming up to you

and offering their thoughts on their own retirement and then you have to be like, "Well, actually..."

Does it happen a lot? Backman: Pretty often.

And I feel bad because basically my family members call me the "dream dasher."

I'm that person who dashes dreams, but I'd rather give someone a reality check than have

to help them pay for their nursing home. Southwick: That's true.

Robert Brokamp: The Wall Street Journal recently published the results of a study from Dan Ariely

and Aline Holzwarth who work at the Center for Advanced Hindsight at Duke University.

Southwick: Advanced hindsight. Brokamp: I'm going to summarize it very basically.

They asked people how much of your pre-retirement income are you going to need in retirement

and most people thought 70-80%.

And then when they asked another group to actually break it out into specific categories,

some groups had as much 130% because, as one quote in the article said, working is a very cheap activity.

And once you stop working you start doing all these things that you've always wanted

to do and it turned out you spend much more, at least in the first five to 10 years of retirement.

So the bottom line is you have to figure out what your situation is and what you're really

planning to do in retirement before you just rely on a rule of thumb.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét