Euro Truck Simulator 2019 Tanker Driver (by Yojoy Games) - Trailer Gameplay (Android, iOS) HQ
-------------------------------------------
Funny Baby Cry When Daddy Singing - Cute Baby Video - Duration: 3:47.
Thanks for watching! Don't forget to subscribe, like and share our video.
-------------------------------------------
Micro greens final output ready after 6 days - Pro Nature Organic Moong Green Used - Duration: 5:42.
Here is
the step by step procedure
of our first micro greens video series.
Just 6 days took for the results, you can extend it upto 7-8 days. will
get
more output, first day started with making the potting mix and container setup.
i have used a
large plastic basin for the purpose.
no need of holes, for water drainage.
seeds started germination in the second day, we
have soaked
it for 6 hours before sowing.
i have sued Pro Nature Organic Moong Green, which is available on Amazon
-------------------------------------------
100,000 views: Thank You! - Duration: 2:22.
For more infomation >> 100,000 views: Thank You! - Duration: 2:22. -------------------------------------------
Funny Dogs Wake Up Their Owners Out Bed - Funny Dogs Compilation 2018 - Duration: 10:03.
Hello everyone! Thanks for watching. Please SUBSCRIBE, LIKE and SHARE our video.
Wish you a great start of a week filled with motivation and inspiration of the work.
-------------------------------------------
A YEAR IN AUSTRALIA / & lessons I've learned - Duration: 3:13.
I needed change last year, and after packing my bags and spending the past twelve months
away from home, I eventually found it.
Living abroad challenged and nurtured me.
It gave me the confidence to put myself out there without fearing judgement.
I gave myself permission be whoever I wanted to be and do whatever I wanted to do.
I learned some invaluable lessons, and I thought it'd be nice to share.
Make time for people who make you feel refreshed and listened to, who lift you up and genuinely
care about you.
Give more compliments, make sure they know you enjoy their company.
Spend more time outside and catch as many sunsets as possible.
Cherish the small details.
Never put your life on hold because of your insecurities.
Take chances.
Take spontaneous decisions.
Gently acknowledge and appreciate everything and everyone as they come and go in and out
of your life.
Love, loss, the beautiful and the ugly, comfort and discomfort, new connections and goodbyes,
failures and successes, utter bliss and desperation, laughter and tears, sunshine and clouds.
And last but not least, never hold yourself back.
I left chunks of my heart scattered around Australia and I wouldn't have it any other way.
I'm eternally grateful to each and every single one of the people I crossed paths and
shared my time with, you've made this year the wonderful year that it's been.
So thank you.
Until next time.
-------------------------------------------
Hilarious Bulldog Puppies And Babies Playing Together - Cute Baby Videos - Duration: 3:49.
Wish you a great start of a week filled with motivation and inspiration of the work.
Thanks for watching! Please SUBSCRIBE, LIKE and SHARE our video.
-------------------------------------------
How To Set Up A Guitar w/ Preben - Duration: 6:09.
Hi guys, I'm Preben and I'm working at Evenstad Music in Norway
and I will make a good attempt to try to show you a quick and easy...
tune-up on your guitar
This will pertain to most guitars or basses
So the principle stands.
So what you would need for this is a
proper guitar tuner
The hex keys that came with your guitar
And number two, a Phillips driver
Instead of gauging tools and measuring devices
I use a pick
The first thing you need to do is to tune your guitar properly
If you follow these steps in this video accurately
you will have a proper good tune up
in no time after some exercise on this drill
Cool! the guitar is in tune now, so the next thing we need to do is
to check the relief of the neck
The way I like to check the relief of the neck
Is to fret a string in the first fret, and just behind the neck
and see how big the air gap is between the string and fret in the center of the neck is
If the air gap is to small or the string rests on top of the frets
You need to loosen the truss rod a little bit
But if the air gap is a little to big as it is in this case
you need to tighten it a little bit
So what I like to do is to clear the strings from the center of the fretboard
make sure that the hex key fits nice and tight
because if the hex key is to small, it will end up damaging the truss rod key
And you want to tighten the truss rod in small increments
and check in-between each adjustment
just to see how far the neck has moved
and now I'm pretty happy with it
so...
put back your hex key and get the strings back
and then retune your guitar
Great! The next thing you need to do is checking the height of each string
on this guitar there is six separate saddle pieces
You can also find on some guitars like Gibsons and stuff like that
you can find what you would call a tuneomatic bridge
which has a preset curve according to the radius of the fretboard
where you can only adjust the height on the bass and the treble side
but on fender style guitars you can adjust the height of each individual strings
What I like to use for this is
a pick
I just place the pick on the top of the last fret
and the gauge the string height by eyesight
and adjust accordingly until they are nice and even
and they all have a similar height all across the fretboard
Good!
and then you need to recheck the tuning of the guitar
Great! Now all that's left to do to check the intonation of the guitar
the way I usually do this is
use the pinch harmonic from the 12th fret
and press the string in the 17th fret and adjust from here
This method will insure that you have really good a intonation
and you will also know
which way to adjust the saddle by looking at the tuner
when you have the guitar neck to your left
you move the saddle slightly the way the pointer of the tuner points
so when it's flat, you move the saddle piece towards the not's
And when it's sharp, you move the saddle piece toward the end of the body
Good! Now the guitar should be set up properly and
all that's left to do is the fun part and that is to play the thing
And at the same time you can also run through the neck and just check that
it doesn't buzz in any fret and that you like the how the action is set up
Then just play it
Ok guys! This how you do it and keep practicing this a little bit
because it will get easier in time
Thank you guys for watching and I hope you liked this video
and please hit the subscribe button if you want to see more videos like this
and just check us out!
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét