Chủ Nhật, 25 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Nov 26 2018

~SEE YOU AGAIN~

It's been a long day without you my friend and I'll tell you all about it when I see you again

We've come a long way from where we began Oh I'll tell you all about it when i see you again, when i see you again

oooooooooooo

Why'd you have to leave so soon, why'd you have to go

Why'd you have to leave when i needed you the most

Cause I don't really know how to tell ya without i'm feeling much worse

I know you're in a better place and it's always gonna hurt

Carry on, give me all the strength I need to carry on

How do I breathe without you feeling so cold i'll be waiting right here for you till the day you're home

So let the light guide your way hold every memory as you go

And every road you take will always lead me home

It's been a long day without you my friend and i'll tell you all about it when I see you again, when I see you again

For more infomation >> SEE YOU AGAIN(CHARLIE PUTH)1ST Attempt guitar CHALLENGE for KIDS CHRISTMAS WISH - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

5 Habits You Need To Cut For Successful Weight Loss - Duration: 3:22.

For more infomation >> 5 Habits You Need To Cut For Successful Weight Loss - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

You've never heard Malhar's story like this | by Sandip Sharma - Duration: 2:09.

After completing 12th inspired to work in theater at the age of 17 he went to Mumbai

for his career in acting.

He started his career with amount of rupees 450 for four roll in his first theater.

He struggled a lot for working in theater.

Now things didn't go as planed, He got surprise notice that he has to move

from his house and like that he Changed 7 to 8 homes,

Lost his home in Mumbai, he stayed at the place where he can just put his luggage and have a rest

There is always ups and downs in our life but

he had only downs in his life He spent multiple days and nights

in theaters performing small rolls. In 2012 he got small roll in TV serial He Acted as a pizza delivery boy

Having no work at theater He also worked at call center for 15 days.

Surprise to him, in 2015 He got his first debut roll in Gujarati film, in 2017 his film

achieved critical and commercial success and ran for more than 100 days in the theaters.

His Name?

Malhar Thakar.

Today he is having his own production house.

He is the most famous Gujarati film actor.

Malhar Thakar's story teaches us that there's no such things as an overnight success.

He is even going to release his 1st film under his production house.

But when you look at the struggle before that, you see the pain he had to go through.

Often we only view people's success as what we see in their highlight reel.

And we forget what they had to go through to get that stage.

And that's why the next time you see someone that you think is successful, don't focus

on what they are doing now.

Focus on what they did to get there.

For more infomation >> You've never heard Malhar's story like this | by Sandip Sharma - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

Teacher Has Hilarious Reply When Asked Why Teachers Drink - Duration: 3:26.

There is a group of people who have some problems that are very unique. These are the people

who are responsible for shaping the next generation and how they handle things is going to make

a difference in all of our futures. There are times, however, when all of their efforts

fall flat and you just have to smile and hope for the best. That fact is clearly seen in

these answers to last year's GED exam. After you read them, you might just want to buy

a ticket on the next rocket ship off of this rock.

The following questions were set in last year's GED examination. These are genuine answers

(from 16-year-olds). Q. Name the four seasons.

A. Salt, pepper, mustard, and vinegar. Q. How is dew formed?

A. The sun shines down on the leaves and makes them perspire.

Q. What guarantees may a mortgage company insist on?

A. If you are buying a house they will insist that you are well endowed.

Q. In a democratic society, how important are elections?

A. Very important. Sex can only happen when a male gets an election.

Q. What are steroids? A. Things for keeping carpets still on the

stairs .. Q. What happens to your body as you age?

A. When you get old, so do your bowels and you get intercontinental.

Q. What happens to a boy when he reaches puberty? A. He says goodbye to his boyhood and looks

forward to his adultery. Q. Name a major disease associated with cigarettes.

A. Premature death. Q. What is artificial insemination?

A. When the farmer does it to the bull instead of the cow.

Q. How can you delay milk turning sour? A. Keep it in the cow.

Q. How are the main 20 parts of the body categorized? (e.g. The abdomen)

A. The body is consisted into 3 parts – the brainium, the borax and the abdominal cavity.

The brainium contains the brain, the borax contains the heart and lungs and the abdominal

cavity contains the five bowels: A, E, I, O, U.

Q. What is the fibula? A. A small lie.

Q. What does 'varicose' mean? A. Nearby.

Q. What is the most common form of birth control? A. Most people prevent contraception by wearing

a condominium. Q. Give the meaning of the term 'Caesarean

section.' A. The caesarean section is a district in

Rome. Q. What is a seizure?

A. A Roman Emperor. Q. What is a terminal illness?

A.. When you are sick at the airport. Q. What does the word 'benign' mean?

A. Benign is what you will be after you be eight.

Q. What is a turbine? A.. Something an Arab or Shreik wears on his

head. Once an Arab boy reaches puberty, he removes his diaper and wraps it around his

head.

For more infomation >> Teacher Has Hilarious Reply When Asked Why Teachers Drink - Duration: 3:26.

-------------------------------------------

Salon Nahin Livon Now carry your Salon with you! - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> Salon Nahin Livon Now carry your Salon with you! - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Here are the Cyber Monday tips and tricks you need to know - Duration: 1:22.

For more infomation >> Here are the Cyber Monday tips and tricks you need to know - Duration: 1:22.

-------------------------------------------

Can we Control Everything in our Life? |Demetra Jiova -#AskDemetra Series(13B) - Duration: 2:33.

Yes. And it's so hard to digest that

responsibility because it's a huge

responsibility for the Ego, because it says:

well if I create everything then whenever

something "bad" happens to me, I'm to blame?

And it's too hard to swallow that. But

remember, we need to repeat here one very

important idea: there is such a thing as

"conscious thinking" and you know,

"subconscious thinking" or "unconscious

thinking". In a sense nothing is really

unconscious but you're not so much aware

of it . So whenever you consciously,

responsibly, attract something negative,

you didn't do it on purpose, it's almost

like a conditioning thought that went

and met that radio station, so to speak.

So if you really understand this, now, you

initially get a shock, it's like oh my

gosh, I'm creating everything? You're

telling me: I created my car accident? I

created that person to slap me? I created this? And that?

-Yes but I personally feel like this is a wonderful thing!

-Thank you! Because eventually everyone feels that way!

When they go through the initial

shock: of creating everything, then this

idea comes into play, you say: well if I'm

creating everything and no one can do

anything to me unless I somehow agree

to it or emanate there, right? -If I go there.. or if I go

there, right? Or this vibration. Well if

i'm not aware of it, then oh, then my job

is to be aware of it and if I actually

eventually Am aware of everything I emanate,

then nothing bad can ever possibly

happen to me ever again! Oh, how wonderful! -It is Wonderful!

-Right? And that's when you know all this

sunlight in the faces of the people who

realize it, you know, happens and it's

it's the joy of my life, when they truly

understand that this is the human

experience, this is our -you know- our

birthright! Our birthright is to understand

that we are That powerful and nothing

bad can ever happen to us, if we actually

master this law of attraction or law of

"visit", right? So this is the joy of my

life! This is what I do, this is my joy

and this is my passion! I want in all the

possibilities that I visit, for them to

know that. So I will eventually

only visit the possibility of people who

know it!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét