Thứ Hai, 26 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Nov 26 2018

stomachs will be broken parents will run in fear paralyzed from

the giant monster burger are you ready for a giant burger and by Giant we mean

one big-ass huge giant burger that'll feed eight. Couple of things right off the

top... number one I'm really full we just had dim sum Chinese brunch this is a

terrible mistake I should never shoot after having a bunch of food especially

dim sum, one of my favorite things ever. Number two is this shirt, there's a link

in the description for this shirt and let me say it again I am NOT a

Republican, I am NOT a Democrat, I'm a Canadian - that's what I am. This is not a

political statement, it's a culinary statement. I'm sorry for the people that

left watching us because they thought I was making a political statement.

culinary statement ladies and gentlemen it says COOK doesn't say make it says

cook oh that's two and there was a third

thing Oh third thing that even most of my family haven't noticed I shaved that

off it's gone you didn't even notice and not because people were saying shave it

off because it was really messy the other day when I got my hair cut and I

got another chair and and my wife Kelly said you should get that trimmed up so I

grabbed the trimmer myself little here a little here a little here by the time I

was done it was gone so it's cleaner it's fine all right there's

a baking component that we're gonna start with and here's what it is we're

making a bacon weave I think you're gonna like this if it works I hope it

does here we go we're gonna take a pack of bacon just open it up and use

anybody's and I bought this one because this is a mega pack okay and here we go

we're gonna take the bacon the last time I did this I was making a pie crust a

top pie crust and wanted it to look like super beautiful but so get them close

and you do this one side by side as wide as you want this thing to be and because

I know it shrinks a bit and a little extra is not that bad

we can do this you know you have to make sure it can't be longer than the length

of a bacon is why'd I make any sense so one two three so now we're gonna pull

these guys back every second one and then take another piece put it here and

these guys go over the top good makes sense

god I hope it makes sense because I'm already confused now we take these guys

and bring them back and another piece goes in your knocked-up nice and tight

when we come back then repeat you get what's going on here you're just gonna

keep going back and forth on the puzzle ensuring that your vacant is over under

over under over under so I'm going to tell you right now and I'm not making

any excuses in advance though it's gonna sound like it if it doesn't work it's

because these pieces here these end pieces have this gap in them and I worry

that's gonna cause some problem so I'm just telling you just gonna say it put

my cards on the table in advance I don't think it's the worst thing to do so a

couple more pieces and then we're gonna be good I love the way that this looks

and I think it's gonna be great there's always a chance it fucks up it

fucks up it'll be Max's fault put it in the oven while I put the bacon in I

remembered that I had made this which yes I know it looks like a little ball

of foil here's what it is this is roasted garlic roasted gorgeous garlic

this is gonna be for the little mayo sauce for this burger and just let me

show you what I did great all you do is you take a head of garlic the whole head

right we're gonna cut off about the top 1/2 inch or so to expose all the cloves

so just you want to be fairly even cut down and you end up with this cool

take that put on a double sheet of foil add a little oil and kosher salt and

then seal it up and you're making a tight little package like that and that

goes in the oven 400 degrees for about 3540 minutes and when it's done you have

this and here's what's cool when you want to use it you take and you squeeze

and look at that see that that is the most amazing sweet ish I mean relatively

speaking garlic you'll ever have that flavors things beautifully that is gonna

be for a burger meal speaking burger let's address it shall we

so we want a decent size burger here's our bun that listen this entire

sourdough loaf is our bun so we need a burger that's worthy of a bun this size

and here's what we've got I have some ground beef 80/20 ground

beef oh look it's my favorite little scale messy let's turn our skill on and

see how much we've got and we have almost exactly two and a half pounds of

ground beef fantastic yeah we just got to turn that

giant mass into a perfect okay damn it excuse me while I get burger off the

ground not that I'll be using okay a bowl and the ground beef goes in happy

with this let's season it so this is a New Mexican flavor kind of burger so I'm

gonna use a little cumin here but a good teaspoon I'd say some garlic powder salt

and pepper I know it looks like a lot of salt but that's two and a half pounds of

ground beef it needs seasoning aren't you pepper little worse you're Shire for

a little tang unis a quick little shot of oil maybe a not even a teaspoon 1/2

teaspoon mix of course using your hand what are you gonna use where you have

hands isn't it ok well maybe for things other than

mixing a burger but I think we've talked about it before if you over mix you pack

it too tight and then there's there's no room for the juices to go in and out

from in between the strands of the beef because when they do get mingle in in

between the strands of the beef it's a juicy burger and that's what you want oh

boy look at this come on I'm sensing

problems already there's a school of thought that says Sam some breadcrumbs

would have made this not quite so loose

let's just see what happens you would just want it to be even and when you've

got it even and you're happy with it it's throwing the grill so we gingerly

take our plate turn it upside down hopefully come on come on oh you know I

thought maybe I should grease the plant the plate there we go okay and there it

is now here's what I've done this side of

the grill is on medium-high this side is off because it's so thick

I'm gonna cook it a couple minutes turn it a bit a couple minutes then flip it

over a couple couple and then it'll come over here to the non hot side where it's

gonna work like an oven and finish cooking through and in the meantime my

fingers are crossed because I want this to work I can tell you this it smells

damn good I don't know what's gonna happen max I dunno how to how to leave

it for a minute or two okay so what I really need is a huge wide spatula which

I don't have all I want to do is get some marks on it before I flip it and

that's gonna be a challenge great okay so what we're waiting for that to be

done for me to flip it I've got some sliced yellow onion and some sliced

green chilies that will be going on this burger of course they could go on raw

but give them flavor off this I mean come on it's a little oil and they go on

the onions

and the Chili's that's a great sound isn't it

and now time to flip hold on I got to do it this way on the plate and we go a

little bit of a break it's gonna be okay stick with me here guys love it so

little color on this side then we move it to the no heat side it's kind of a

lot that's just my crazy I gotta shut it you can pop it yeah shit

okay I don't know what's going on here but we got major flames so I'm just

gonna bring it over to this non heat side leave the hot side on but shut the

lid and let it finish cooking like it's an oven and by the way while I'm

standing here people have asked about this grill and how the lid completely

disappears which is pretty amazing it's made by a company called calibre and it

was designed by an industrial designer named David Rockwell who's a genius who

looked at it and went grill LEDs are ugly I bet you I can make them disappear

and the genius that he is he did and this is what you've got lid no lid lid

no lid okay the the onions and the chilies are doing fine let's make a

little sauce for shall we here we go so we start with our roasted garlic that

smells so tremendous and we're gonna give it some mayo yes Japanese Mayo a

little more cumin a little mustard why why

Coleman's yes a shot of Worcestershire as little and of course some salt and

pepper and we mix and what you do is you want to mash up that roasted garlic

that's in there if I was smart I would have done it first but I'm not smart

they just mix everything till it's together and I forgot the little lime

juice so we'll give it that so yeah I cut the bun the bun and is it too much

fun do I need to take a piece out I'm looking at this going what if I took

like a half an inch out would that be best or not best I don't know or

actually yeah you tell me I don't know let's go go for it

come on no it's ridiculous honestly that's way too much top bun so now I

have to it's not gonna work this is gonna be bad

should I try it yeah oh shit

get up oh so far so good yeah yeah so going straight yeah sounds good all

right so that's better how about this side same no leave it

let's leave it all right there we go reformatted bun should be fine but we

need to get it colored add a little oil to the Evo and on it goes

let's check the temp on our burger so let's see if you are at 118 124 so we're

about 125 so I'd say another five six degrees 130 should be nice looking

beautiful you see all the juices on the top right great didn't hear these little

pools that's how you know you're getting close to being done when the moisture

starts coming up by the way we've not made this too tight because if we had

you wouldn't see any of these juices here you'd only see around the edges not

on top and that's what you want okay so we need a few more degrees and while it

finishes a little pepper jack cheese because who doesn't love a cheese burger

and I think four or five slices should be just perfect no lid shuts bun

beautiful nice cut oh shit bacon hold on shit nobody move nobody move

hello little weave look at you give it I'll give it five more minutes and the

build looks like this we start with the sauce or sit across the whole bottom

next some cool crisp iceberg lettuce one of my favs just a big-ass handful of it

some tomato and buy some I suppose I mean a lot of tomato I like more salt

and pepper on the tomato layer so we'll go like that next our burger

Wow stay there are you ready for it Oh Mamma

Mia come on buddy don't do anything bad and you didn't

that's ridiculous okay yes that is officially ridiculous

you know we're missing crap the bacon Wow

oh it's burning it's burning it's burning it's burning it's burning shit

like I don't know what to do okay let's go with our peppers and our onions I

know the bacon oh my gosh how was this okay now something's wrong

with this and the top bun and more sauce all right so look I called us a party

burger because you could make one burger that feeds a whole bunch of people the

holidays are coming up you're gonna have to entertain it's just the most from

this side hold on can I turn it for you Oh what is this it's a month this summer

stomachs will be broken parents will run in fear paralyzed from the giant monster

burger God okay you know and the crazy thing is I'm like so full for my dim sum

and yet I want some how do we give this some scale max

oh I've got it here's my phone how's that does that just does that help did i

phone 10 put your face next does that help with the scale ladies and gentlemen

oh I know what will help with the scale the scale

let's weigh this fucker and by the way we've been a little confused on our

bleeping lately sometimes we believe sometimes we leave in fuck

we don't know it's all good we're just having fun here's the scale it's at 0-0

so nobody thinks I'm lying and here's the oh my god dumb burger I can't make

this up ladies and junk what is that that's four point four pounds four point

four pound burger and please work with me little burger please

there you go there you go two and three-quarter pounds or two -

2.2 pounds aside so I say you can feed eight because these can be cut into

quarters probably impossible but and look at watch a little gentle push to

see the juices in there that's because we didn't pack it too tight don't pack

your burgers tight folks we'll just give you a dry burger and who wants that look

at that the chilies the cheese the onions tomato that Mac said no - so yes

or no - tomatoes I'm doing lettuce perfect bacon and of course it's

impossible to eat it like that I have to just cut a smaller quadrant I'll try and

cut a quarter so you can see what this would look like for eight people oh good

cutting is really a two-person job oh no it's a one-person job if you got mad

cutting skills party burger party burger all squeezing out come back together

baby there we go there we go there we go now we need a bite Lois

at

you see me struggling sometimes that's because I want to bite of everything all

at once that's the reason I do it I see people eat things on other show

sometimes and it's a big bite and they go like this well way to go genius all

you got was freaking bun that's not what you're supposed to taste you're supposed

to taste all of it bun cheese tomato lettuce chillies onions the bacon weave

the sauce like this mmm in any place a small version would be a

great burger right and this size tremendous so what have we learned we've

learned you can make a four point four pound burger perfectly remember cooking

on the hot side get some searing move it over to the side and cook it like it's

in an oven the ambient heat will finish it off use an instant-read thermometer

to figure out where you are make a bacon weave I'm not Republican I'm not a

Democrat I'm Canadian this is a culinary statement it's not a political statement

and you can buy these on the link below that's it

thanks for subscribing thanks for liking and commenting and by the way to the

person that asked if max and I were lovers well yes we loved each other like

a father loves a son nothing more hey don't go yet there's more great salmon

cooking guy episodes you can watch and don't forget to subscribe and even check

out the description for links to things we might have used in the show

For more infomation >> The Best Giant Burger | SAM THE COOKING GUY 4K - Duration: 19:12.

-------------------------------------------

Reasons #170 & #171 - Lacrecia and Dwayne | Duke School of Nursing - Duration: 1:07.

Reasons to give Number 170 171 - Lacrecia and Dwayne. Marker.

I'm Lacrecia Bell and

I'm a clinical nurse educator for the Duke University School of Nursing.

I'm Dwayne Bell. I'm a graduate student at the DUSON Acute Care Nurse Practitioner program.

I'm his wife and he's my husband.

I have an opportunity to work closely with faculty and clinicians and staff

to really provide baccalaureate level nurses with a solid education.

Well, for me, it goes back to my experiences early on as a nurse

where I worked at a rural hospital, and

I saw the disparities between the haves and have-nots.

We've been combined doing nursing for 31 years.

We just knew that caring for humans and caring about humans

and the human condition was really important to us.

Well, Annual Fund what it does it gives us some latitude and freedom to not be

working completely every single day full-time and not be stressed for finances.

We just really want to be an example about how the human condition matters and that

nurses can make a difference.

For more infomation >> Reasons #170 & #171 - Lacrecia and Dwayne | Duke School of Nursing - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

245 Parkview Street - St.James Home For Sale - Jesse Peters Team - RE/MAX One Group - Duration: 2:19.

Hi there!

I'm Jesse and I'm Addi

and we got a couple questions for you

Are you a first time home buyer looking to make a purchase at an entry level price?

Do you have an investment property on your mind?

Did you just nod yes to either one of those?

Well we've got a Social Savvy® listing for you.

245 Parkview Street is a gem

and why don't you tell us a little more before they tour.

Before you even step inside, let me tell you a few things

you might be wondering

New Roof

New High Efficient Furnace

New Central A/C

Awesome!

Double Thumbs Up

Now get inside and enjoy the experience.

Bonus Space!

Check out the yard space here

Fully fenced and plenty of room to put up a garage

Plus, a big deck!

Get the grill out, get the friends out.

Enjoy some fun and laughter

Plus, south facing sun!

I love it!!

Let's talk about the location.

Located between Portage Avenue and Ness Avenue

this is ideal, especially if ya gotta take bus routes

to get downtown, to the mall and we've got schools in the area

Now there's one question we haven't answered yet.

That's right Jess.

We talked at the beginning of this video about investment opportunity.

Now being an investor in the neighbourhood myself,

potential here is huge!

$1300 plus a month is a potential for this place.

Amazing location like Jess said

Easy for tenants to come here, take bus routes anywhere they need too.

It's awesome.

Double thumbs up.

There ya go and if you want to see more...

BOOM!

There's the site.

Thank you so much for checking out 245 Parkview

and you know the drill...

Stay Social®!

For more infomation >> 245 Parkview Street - St.James Home For Sale - Jesse Peters Team - RE/MAX One Group - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

Smart, automated investing - #rbcinvestease - Duration: 0:36.

For many, investing can feel overwhelming...

so we created RBC InvestEase,

a smart, automated way to invest.

No matter what your goals are,

RBC InvestEase will create an investment portfolio

to help you reach them.

Once you're set up, we'll take it from there,

so you can sit back and relax with confidence,

knowing RBC InvestEase

will always be managing your investments.

And whenever you want,

you can track your progress online,

-[phone ringing] or speak to an advisor for help.

So whatever your plans are for the future,

RBC InvestEase can help you get there.

For more infomation >> Smart, automated investing - #rbcinvestease - Duration: 0:36.

-------------------------------------------

Can You Get Pregnant From Precum? - Duration: 2:41.

One question that many teens are asking these days is should i be worried about getting

pregnant from precum? or Can You Get Pregnant From Precum?

That's what we are going to explore today.

So let's find out.

What Is Precum?

Colloquially called pre-cum, the pre-ejaculatory fluid is also known as pre-ejaculate, pre-seminal

fluid and Cowper's fluid.

It is a clear fluid noticed at the tip of the male genitalia during erection.

The pre-ejaculate is released by Cowper's glands that are found along the male urinary

or reproductive tract.

The function of the fluid is to offer protection to the sperm and neutralize the acidic environment

of the urethra.

Can You Get Pregnant From Precum?

The pre-seminal fluid does not contain any sperm cells, which means that the fluid in

itself cannot get you pregnant.

However, this is not to say that precum can never lead to pregnancy.

In some cases, when the sperm from a previous ejaculation is left behind, the pre-seminal

fluid can carry it to the tip of the penis and help transfer it to your partner's body.

A study conducted in 2011 on 27 pre-ejaculate samples found 11 of those to be containing

semen.

Ten of those samples were observed to have been carrying a significant amount of motile

sperm.

Another study suggested that it also varies from individual to individual.

While the pre-ejaculatory fluid may always contain semen in some men, it may never be

found in the case of others.

It has been found that urinating after an ejaculation can wash away the semen that could

be left behind in the urinary tract.

Otherwise, the sperm cells can survive in the urethra or at the tip of the male reproductive

organ for a long time and remain motile.

One thing you should never forget is that the pre-ejaculate fluid can carry a range

of STDs and STIs, therefore, it is always a better to use protection whenever engaging

in intimate activities with an uncommitted partner.

We love to hear from you, so do not hesitate from sharing your thoughts about this video

by commenting below.

Thanks for watching.

See you in the next video!

For more infomation >> Can You Get Pregnant From Precum? - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

Drink While You Think - Episode 6 QB Connect - Duration: 10:09.

San Jose early morning drink while you think episode.

Here we go. We're heading to where?

The burrito place, dude with the orange salsa.

It's gonna be interesting. Legendary.

It's going to be fun. Alright.

So let's talk about it. Quickbooks?

QuickBooks connect, how's it been so far?

So far so good. Lots of good,

Lots of good people. I think they had four or 5,000

people here. Uh,

some good Acct partners. Yeah.

Big numbers. Nice to see the,

some old friends that are kind of moving along in the ecosystem.

Yeah. GimMe that Gimme that.

What's the number one thing you'd say about coming out here?

Number one is beneficial. Uh,

well, it was fun talking.

I had the most fun talking, you give me a microphone and it's over.

And tell them. I did the cryptocurrency for accounting.

That was a presentation. And then I did a panel on blockchain.

One on one where I talked about, pontificated,

about all my opinions about how blockchain can save the world.

It was all fun.

So he loves that. I did have people laughing.

That's good. Um,

what's, uh,

that was the most fun. I had the best part of the conferences.

I connect with the APP partners. I'll go,

yeah, partners.

Good. I'll go also number one thing for me is

probably the uh, uh,

just catch up with other firms. A lot of good folks here.

Good turnout. And that's been awesome.

Seeing what David Leary's doing next, David and Blake and hearing about their

podcasts. How good that's going.

That's pretty cool. That'd be cool.

Event over there. The other night though.

Got To go talk to the folks from pilot.

Really good folks doing some cool things out here in San Francisco is automating

some bookkeeping. So that was fun.

We were there over there to the little. Yeah,

it's good to see MT over there. Even though she,

she left us all from Gusto. Still makes us a little bit sad but

we're still not talking about it. I know,

I know, right?

Breaks Your heart, doesn't it?

So, um,

what, what's the biggest improvement they need

here at the conference? Biggest improvement at the conference.

They need to eliminate the value based billing session.

Stop talking. Some of that stuff is Just fricking old,

stop talking about it. It's the same presentation over and

over. Put it on video,

let people watch it. I don't know.

Yeah, I,

I, I'm going to go.

I, I've candidly,

I've not been too many sessions. One,

I went to a couple of my, went to Brittany Brown of LedgerGurus,

her's was awesome.

Really Britney did a killer job otherwise haven't been the many sessions

so I can't comment on too many of them. But uh,

also the food, I think their food kinda need to up the

food was kind of weak. Yeah,

I think it'd be better, which is one of the reason why I think

Xero kind of outpaced them, they got all their customers that had

really good food around the Atlanta area have brought that quickbooks to have

some customers that have better food than the food we've been having it at

the San Jose Conference. Otherwise,

the conference center actually is a really good thing that actually I think

it's a very, very good venue.

I got to give them that. So food can,

food game could use a little bit of bump up.

Also you're kind of a food snob, but uh,

yeah, no,

I hear what you're saying.

Here's where we're heading to for breakfast,

La Victoria. Matthew's in heaven.

A little Breakfast burrito and want to talk about the orange sauce.

Welcome to our modified drink while you think we are doing while you eat the

best breakfast Burrito in San Jose, California at La Victoria with their

world famous orange sauce. So there might be very little talking on

this drink while you eat episode. So bring back a little bit of what we're

doing here at qb connect. Best apps.

What have you, what have you seen that you're excited

about? Best apps.

I'm kind of from the old friend, kind of emerging,

kind of coming out of their shell place, The Jirav guys really came out of their

shell here. I felt like doing the planning and

forecasting app, uh,

the up and comer minded, the up and coming rap.

I like the CallBox guys and what they're doing with collections.

Collections, It's a pain in the butt.

We just really need to get in that discipline of pushing our clients to.

You have these bad customers that are going to 120 days,

kick them over to these guys, let them deal with it,

get you some money, just have a more systemic way of dealing

with it versus an afterthought two years later when nobody can collect anything.

Yeah. Those are my two categories of my

favorite. I guess like some of the um,

some of the credit card stuff that's coming out it's integrated back into the

accounting systems. Some players out there like Brex,

been doing it for a little bit raised a bunch of money,

their focus is really more on helping startups get access to credit cards.

When you see guys like Divvy and Spritz are doing a little bit more focused on

the expense reporting side of it from a control standpoint.

It's a pretty interesting. I like that just because it's a lot

automation really streamlines and the processes and practices.

Yeah. I heard good things about the Spritz

Guys here. Good folks there.

There are definitely up and coming. What about um,

so I know you, I like your theory about push

notifications not making our clients go into quickbooks and it seems like

everybody's kind of behind on that.

Is there anything that you've seen emerge in that thing?

I know that's kind of been a passion of yours,

get people out of QuickBooks and give them actionable items.

There's a um, what I liked clienthub.

Clienthub does a nice job of that from um,

I think just trying to find a better way to communicate with clients so clients

don't want to be on their books. Usually emails becoming too much of a

problem, so they've got a nice app with a mobile,

a mobile app as well. Communicate back and forth on checklists

and things. So that's pretty cool.

I think it's pretty cool. Yeah,

I saw them at the APP showcase, but they're good for that.

Dude this orange sauce. It's pretty killer.

What's, what are you tasting?

What are you, what are you feeling like you're,

you are a sauce expert, what are you tasting?

It's definitely, I'm kind of back to,

we thought it was cream based to start, but we think it's oil based.

I agree. I think it's oil based now.

Pretty heavy garlic. Heavy garlic,

there's some kind of pepper in here that grown on a mysterious farm in Mexico I

assume. I've never seen an orange sauce before.

Solid. It's good week for our Atlanta Falcons.

Another win three in a row. Three in a row and three or four.

Three to four, four to four.

Yeah. Yeah,

and a new signing this morning. I know,

Atlanta native Bruce Irvin come into coming to Atlanta.

A little pass rush help, that should be good.

How are you feeling about back half of the season?

I've always been bullish on the Falcons. Why am I asking you that?

I mean, dude,

you look at our offense and it's a good solid team,

man. Nobody wants to play us.

Know what made me sad though this morning?

What made you sad this morning? I saw the nfl power rankings.

You can probably guess who's number one in the same sphere.

The Saints. Arch rivals.

Just don't like the Saints. Sorry.

Amanda Aguilar and we know you love your Saints.

Like New Orleans as a city. You're awesome but don't like the

Saints. Yeah,

they're evil. They are.

They are. Um,

yeah. It was weird playing the redskins and

not having the hate that I had going up for the redskins.

That has all been transferred to the Saints for me.

So that was the, the oddest,

weakened moment for me was realizing I didn't hate the redskins anymore.

Sorry. All the cowboys fans out there.

So overall, let's wrap up,

You'd give quickbooks connect on a scale of one,

one to four. One to four?

What's good? Four.

For Three. I'll give it three.

Give it a three. I'll give it a three too.

Solid. The weather was killer and this time of

year in northern California is pretty nice.

So it is nice up there. What's next conference we're gonna be

hitting up? What's the next one you're gonna be at?

Anything crypto? Yeah,

I've got a bunch of just talks coming up on crypto and blockchain and stuff like

that. I think I have three coming up in the

next two weeks so. I had some of our team back in Atlanta

at the Xero roadshow. I heard that was really good too.

So I missed out on some of our Xero friends.

Yea, but I think we had 9 folks there.

Big time Acuity representation there, so that was good.

. I think we've got Xerocon in San Diego

in June? It's probably the next big one.

So Cool, hopefully We're back on our train of

drink or eat or ingest amazing sauces, while you think.

Reach out to us, give us any thoughts,

questions you got. Let us know if you want to be on,

we'll have you on and we'll finish the rest of this orange sauce for you.

For more infomation >> Drink While You Think - Episode 6 QB Connect - Duration: 10:09.

-------------------------------------------

We Will Rock You - Queen (日本語・和訳)terubozu【歌詞字幕あり】 - Duration: 2:07.

For more infomation >> We Will Rock You - Queen (日本語・和訳)terubozu【歌詞字幕あり】 - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

Reason #448 - Bailey | Duke Law - Duration: 0:48.

Reasons to give Number 448. Bailey. Marker.

My name is Bailey Cage and I'm at Duke Law.

Right now, I'm working on a research project where I'm looking at the role of

social media platforms in warfare and times of unrest and

I hope to submit this to a conference in the spring.

Because of the Annual Fund, if I get accepted to attend that conference,

I won't have to worry about the expenses myself.

I hope that researching this area will make international law more

solid and will essentially help with world peace.

For more infomation >> Reason #448 - Bailey | Duke Law - Duration: 0:48.

-------------------------------------------

Reason #201 - Kaylee | The Graduate School - Duration: 0:49.

Reasons to give number 201. Kaylee. Marker.

My name is Kaylee Alexander, and I'm a Ph.D. candidate in The Graduate School.

I'm currently in the art history and visual studies department

working on the market for funerary sculpture in 19th century Paris.

I was really inspired by how vast and dense the cemeteries were in Paris,

but when I looked into it further I found that we really only knew a lot

about the great monuments to famous people.

Thanks to the Annual Fund I've

been funded for the past two summers to spend three months in Paris conducting

my research in archives and on-site in the cemeteries themselves.

I want to continue to challenge the way we approach the history of art in order to

challenge what we understand about past histories.

For more infomation >> Reason #201 - Kaylee | The Graduate School - Duration: 0:49.

-------------------------------------------

Reason #401 - Temis | Nicholas School of the Environment - Duration: 0:45.

Reasons to give number 401. Temis.

Hi, I'm Temis Coral and I'm at the Nicholas School of the Environment doing my

Masters of Environmental Management.

What I would like to do is to change the way that we are incorporating sustainability into

companies to prove we can earn a financial profit without compromising the environment

or the social issues for our world.

As a woman, we don't have a granted place in the decision making arenas.

Thanks to the Annual Fund, I'm able to be here at Duke to gain all the skills that will

allow me to be a leader in my field.

For more infomation >> Reason #401 - Temis | Nicholas School of the Environment - Duration: 0:45.

-------------------------------------------

What's the Difference Between Pressure Class and Thickness Class Pipe? - Duration: 4:59.

Welcome to Iron Strong. In this video I'm going to address four topics. First, what

is the difference between thickness class and pressure class?

Second, what class pipe should you specify.

Third, how you can use the McWane Pocket Engineer

to determine the pipe class needed for your given project.

And forth, how does McWane manufacture a specific class of pipe.

So what is the difference between thickness class and pressure class pipe?

The short answer to that question is that both refer to a specific wall thickness.

The iron content is exactly the same.

In 1965 ductile iron pipe was introduced replacing its grey

or cast iron predecessor.

Thickness classes 1 through 6 were

standardized and used as a basis for manufacturing and ordering material.

Due to the inherent strength of ductile manufacturers soon realized they could

make a thinner wall and introduce a class zero. However many in the industry

questioned whether a class zero would be accepted by end users.

Therefore the number five was added to the beginning of the thickness class

designation and then you have the thickness classes that you see today.

In 1991 the pressure class ratings were introduced for two reasons first most of

the water and wastewater materials were specified this way, and second by

manufacturing a third wall pipe end users were able to realize a cost

should savings by utilizing materials specific to their needs.

What class pipes should you specify?

Each year McWane Ductile gives presentations at tradeshows, lunch

and learns, or day of water events. When discussing pipe design we often ask

what's what class pipe do you specify? As you might expect we get answers such as

class 350, or class 52 but what's interesting is our follow-up question of why?

This is where we start getting some odd looks and people get nervous to answer.

But eventually someone will speak up and give an answer like that's just the

way it's always been, or that's what's always worked for us.

If tradition sets your specification requirements and you're comfortable with

"the way it's always been" it's not our position to change that specification.

There's nothing wrong with the peace of mind that comes from historical success

and no product performs over the long haul like ductile iron. However if you

really want to answer the question of why you must consider two variables.

First internal pressure which is the amount of pressure exerted by the fluid

inside the pipe. Second external loading which is the amount of force exerted by

backfill, traffic, buildings, anything above the pipe.

So they're formulas that you can use to determine the pipe wall thickness required for your specific need.

However McWane's made it easy by

offering the use of the McWane Pocket Engineer free of charge. Simply download

the app or use the web platform.

The pocket engineer allows you to input the

known design variables such as pipe diameter, maximum internal pressure, depth

of cover, wheel load, and the weight of the soil used for backfill.

At the click of a button you'll be able to determine what class and correlating

wall thickness you should require for all five

AWWA a recognized trench types. there's two factors that control the wall

There's 2 factors that control the wall thickness that we manufacture.

First is the ladle size, and second is machine travel time.

For every pipe size and class there's a corresponding ladle that's utilized.

Ladles are found on the iron delivery end of the machine.

They're used to pour the liquid iron down a trough into the spinning mold.

As you can see each casting machine is set up on an incline or hill.

As the melted iron moves through the machine from the top of the hill the machine moves down the hill to

disperse the iron throughout the mold. The time it takes the machine to move

down the hill is what we refer to as machine travel time.

By controlling the speed at which the machine travels down the hill along with the speed and which

the iron is being poured from the ladle we can maintain

a specified wall thickness throughout the pipe barrel. If you'd like more

information on what you've just viewed what would be interested in McWane

presenting to your group please contact your local sales representative and they

would be happy to assist.

All contact information can be found on the McWane

Ductile website. Remember in everything you do work hard, work smart,

and work safe.

For more infomation >> What's the Difference Between Pressure Class and Thickness Class Pipe? - Duration: 4:59.

-------------------------------------------

「Nightcore」→ BAD! (XXXTENTACION /Lyrics) - Duration: 2:32.

This video includes lyrics on the screen

For more infomation >> 「Nightcore」→ BAD! (XXXTENTACION /Lyrics) - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

Never Complete - "TimeOfChange" (Live 15.09.2018) - Duration: 4:40.

What will you once tell your children?

When they ask you: „What went wrong"?

Will you confess to the crime you did (Confess) to the ruining of the earth?

Times have changed, but we are still the same In relation to our stance on the world

Times have changed, but we are still the same In relation to (our) perspectives and hopes

Times have changed, but we are still the same And the world can't tear us apart.

Now you act conscience-stricken.

And you pray for forgiveness ... But the fire keeps on raining,

(It's) "End-time-rain" on the earth ...

Times have changed, but we are still the same In relation to our stance on

the world Times have changed, but we are still the same

In relation to (our) perspectives and hopes Times have changed, but we are still the same

Times have changed, but we are still the same

And the world can't tear us apart.

Times have changed, but we are still the same

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét