Fanaa Star Cast, Actor, Actress and Director Name
-------------------------------------------
Why Following Famous People Is A Flawed Path For You - Duration: 2:32.
James Schramko here. Today, I want you to question your role models. You don't have
to go far to find a reference in any kind of business book, podcast or video
about Steve Jobs, Warren Buffett, Richard Branson, Gary Vee and the list goes on,
Bill Gates, so on. The thing is these people - gosh Elon
Musk, Jeff Bezos - these people are always popularized as amazing successes but
every single one of these people has flaws that offsets their success. I mean
Steve Jobs was pretty much a tyrant according to the book that I read. I'm
sure that Gary Vee spent so much time glued to his phone that life is just
passing him by. It's just an observation. He doesn't have time to look out the
window ever. So, we have to think about, is this person's success the kind of
success that you want? And I encourage you, whether it's me or anyone else
sharing information tips, process it and then think about how does that fit for
you. What do you want? As the author of Work Less Make More, I've decided I'd
rather spend eight minutes a week making these short tips than eight hours a day
glued to my device. Maybe it's a bit harsh, maybe I'm wrong, but then it comes
down to what you want. So, don't let these often spouted case studies delude you
into thinking that you want their life because (A) it's probably not going to
happen, (B) if you had it, you may not like it
anyway. So, what life do you want and how individual can you make your path? And
don't feel guilty or stressed or overwhelmed if you're not making
billions, if you can't work 20 hours a day, if you don't have your private jet.
And I saw some guy with a private jet the other day, I'm thinking if I had a
private jet sitting on the tarmac, I don't know what I'd tell them to do
because I'm going surfing today. And it really comes down to what you
want. I'm not saying my life is better than anyone else's but it's the best life
for me and that's what's important. Anyway, I hope you've enjoyed this little
expression session. If you'd like more of this then make sure you stay subscribed.
-------------------------------------------
How to unlock Mason [ITA] - COD: BO4 - Blackout - Duration: 3:46.
To unlock Mason, first you will have to find his stained white t-shirt...
This, you can only find it in supply crates,
even in those already scattered around the map...
That's why I recommend you land at the communications center,
also because to complete the missions you will have to go there anyway, at some point in the game!
Before you land, look if on one of the four towers you can see a supply crate...
If so, you may find the Mason t-shirt in it...
Otherwise I recommend you eighter end the game
or you can continue with the game just like every other game of Blackout...
Whatever the case may be, to unlock Mason it is essential that you find a supply crate in this location...
Once you have obtained the shirt, go to this machine in the central building...
This this machine is also known as the secret agent...
Activating it will be one of the three missions you need to complete in order to unlock Mason!
To activate it, just press the button that you also use to collect objects...
Once activated, you will see numbers appearing on the screen...
They will continue to appear until the match ends!
Perhaps for some of you this could be a big distraction...
For me it wasn't a problem, since I always see these numbers...
Oh, look, a two is floating in front of me right now!
But let's return to the challenges...
Since you have completed the first mission, now you just have to place in the top 15
and die with Mason's object in your inventory...
So for rest of the game, even if hurts me saying it... I suggest you camp...
Remember that there is no shame in doing it...
At least not for this time, Because you are trying to unlock a character...
That's why I used the same strategy, which I also used when I unlocked Seraph...
By the way, if you have not seen that episode, I will link it here...
I placed in the top 15,
and died with Mason's item in my inventory...
and finally, I managed to unlock him...
And you, have you already unlocked him?
Did this video help you?
If you liked this video, I suggest you subscribe to my channel, because there will be many more!
We'll see each other in the next video, greetings from your Eporion!
-------------------------------------------
Ray Taliaferro Missing: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com - Duration: 4:45.
Ray Taliaferro Missing: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
Ray Taliaferro, an award-winning radio broadcaster, has been missing since November 10.
Taliaferro is 79.
Here is what you need to know about what happened to the popular and respected radio journalist.
Ray Taliaferro Was Last Seen Talking to the Manager of Mellow Mushroom in Paducah, Kentucky.
Taliaferro is a native of San Francisco but is now living in Illinois.
He was last seen in Paducah, Kentucky, talking to the manager of the Mellow Mushroom pizza restaurant, Mercury News reported.
If you have any information on his whereabouts, contact the Massac County Sheriff's Department at 618-524-2912 or the Paducah Police Department at 270-444-8548.
Taliaferro, 79, May Be Showing Signs of Dementia.
According to a missing person flyer, Taliaferro "may be experiencing disorientation and signs of dementia.
" His wife said he had "forgetful spells," KFVS 12 reported.
Taliaferro is described as 180 pounds, 5'10", with light black skin, white/grey hair, and a mustache.
It's not known what he was wearing when he was last seen.
His Wife Reported Him Missing the Morning of November 10, & He Was Seen Six Hours Later About 20 Miles Away.
Taliaferro's wife reported him missing around 9:30 a.m.
on November 10 in Massac County, SF Chronicle reported.
Six hours later, witnesses saw him in Paducah, Kentucky, about 20 miles away and over the state border.
Taliaferro turned 79 in February.
His Car Was Found in Paducah, Kentucky.
Taliaferro's car was found in a parking lot of a bank in Paducah, Sheriff Ted Holder told the SF Chronicle.
Several people said they spoke with him that afternoon, but no one has seen him since.
Taliaferro Was the Nation's First Black Talk-Show Host in a Major Market Radio Station.
In 1976, Taliaferro became the nation's first black talk-show host in a major market radio station when he joined KNEW AM 910, Mercury News reported.
He was also head of the NAACP in San Francisco and was the first black member of the city's art commission.
Taliaferro was a very popular radio commentator, hosting KGO Newstalk AM-810 from 1 to 5 a.m.
starting in 1986.
He was inducted into the National Association of Black Journalists Hall of Fame in 2011.
He helped found the National Association of Black Journalists in 1975, and was awarded the Black Chamber Life Award in 1994, SF Chronicle reported.
He was noted as a "forerunner in broadcasting.".
-------------------------------------------
It is sure a warm video, you will like it. - Duration: 1:28.
Naidou, get some sun here, it is very comfortable.
Wo, touch your dog.
Can you two play together?
What are you doing?
She has so many ways to sleep, Lying down to sleep, Sit down to sleep,ect. She likes to sleep so much.
Naidou, please wake up.
-------------------------------------------
Jaeseok "Kwangsoo, Is there anything you'd like to ask Jinwoong?" [Happy Together/2018.11.08] - Duration: 2:41.
Lastly, this is a question for Jinwoong.
- Right. / - It's from Lee Kwangsoo.
Hello.
- Kwangsoo. / - Yes, Jaeseok.
- What are you doing? / - Oh, Kwangsoo.
I'm on my way home at the moment.
- Kwangsoo. / - Yes, Jaeseok?
This is Happy Together.
(Laughing)
Brother!
- It's Sejeong. / - Brother!
- Hi, Sejeong. / - Hello.
Hello, I'm a neighbor of yours.
Hi, Hyunmoo!
Hi, Kwangsoo.
I'm a friend who works out with you.
Sorry?
- What? / - We work out together.
He doesn't know.
It's Saeho.
Oh, right. Hi, Saeho.
- Of course. / - We work out together.
Anyway, we called
to ask you about Cho Jinwoong.
Aren't you two close?
We were in a drama series together.
- "Entourage", right? / - That's right.
Is there anything you'd like to ask him?
- A question? / - Yes.
We'll ask it for you.
(Not really.)
You have no questions?
- Not really. / - We'll ask it for you.
- A question? / - Yes.
Why don't you ask
which celebrity he's closest to?
(Booing)
I'm sorry, but that's a rotten question.
How can you say that?
- We're neighbors. / - He's my friend.
I'm saying so as his neighbor.
That was quite harsh of you.
It was too harsh to let slide.
- I apologize. / - I'm sorry.
I couldn't stop him from saying that.
I just said it since we're neighbors.
- Yes, of course. / - Right.
When you have the time, Happy Together would
love to meet with you.
- That's right. / - I'd love that too.
If you like the idea, I will visit right now.
Right now?
May we visit right now?
- What? / - May we visit right now?
Today is my day off.
You and I have a lot of stories.
Which celebrity are you closest with?
- It's a rotten question. / - We received it.
- It's a rotten question. / - Seriously.
We don't ask this question these days.
Which celebrity are you closest with?
Are you close to Kwangsoo?
I was in a drama with him.
Then you aren't very close to him.
Bae Jungnam always says he admires you.
I was in a movie with him.
Those who come to my house to hang out
have worked with me for many movies.
- I close to Ha Jungwoo. / - Ha Jungwoo.
I am also close to Director Yoon Jongbin
(Director Yoon Jongbin)
and Lee Sungmin.
-------------------------------------------
Jobs in regional Victoria - Ready When You Are - Duration: 0:57.
(gentle music)
- We started our own business in '95 and it's just grown,
and we've grown from just doing semi-trailers
and drop decks, to now we do mainly,
predominately chaser bins and mother bins.
We employ about a dozen staff
and then there's additional cleaning and office staff.
I see that there are a great need for
and a great opportunity for
skilled tradespeople in regional Victoria,
whether it be Australian
or from skilled migrants coming out.
Just providing the opportunity it helps with the schools,
the hospitals, the whole growth of the community.
And our apprentices train locally here,
there's an apprenticeship college here,
there are certainly a lot of great things
happening in regional Victoria.
A lot of opportunity for employment and for growth.
We're ready when you are.
(gentle music)
- [Announcer] Authorised by Victorian Government,
1 Treasury Place, Melbourne.
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét