Chủ Nhật, 25 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Nov 26 2018

- Was it good? - Yes. I'm glad you came. I was really nervous.

- Did you call Nuno?

- Sure. I want them to work things out!

- I just hope it doesn't make it worse...

- You saw me? - Yes, Nuno! With another guy! There's no use for you to say anything, because I got it, already! I got it all, Nuno!

We're breaking up, right?

- What, Fábio? It's none of that! - "It's none of that"!... I know that some times I...

- No? - No... That boy I was talking to is my brother...

I wanted you to meet him...

I got an earlier flight and I took that chance. I had so much "saudades" from you... [missing you]... I couldn't stand it anymore...

- But, why didn't you say a word for so many days? Not a phone call, nor an email! Nothing!

- Because those were the worst days of my life... Believe me... But, I really couldn't do it...

What about now?... Will you give me a hug?...

- How sweet!...

- Is it me... Or that hug... - It looked like something else...

- But... Is he?...

- Yeah... I guess so...

- So?... Are you satisfied? - A lot! - I wasn't expecting them to be so good.

- We were talking about that, before we started... - Yes, they're making our decision much harder, indeed. - Well, dear colleagues...

...We made all of this to untie the students with better skills on the artistic subjects... - We know that, Linda. We know...

- So... Do you have a favourite one, by now? - No... We'll have to deliberate. Right, colleagues?

- Don't worry, Linda: You'll be the first one to know. - Oh, that's good. I'll be less worried and more satisfied, that way.

- If you want, I've got a pill there. - Pills make me nervous! - But it will get you calmer, Rute!

- But, I'll get much more nervous!!! - It's almost! - I just hope I win! I'd love to go to London with you! - Me too, my love! But, you'll see that everything will go well!

- Come on, guys! Calm down, ok? Just do like I do! - There he is! Our Fábio is back!

- It's none of that! Ok? But, we already did everything we had to do! For example, the audition was really bad for me, but... I already lost... My faith!

Anyway... The only thing I can say is for you to calm down and... Good luck! Ok? You both deserve to go!

- Do you really think that I should be the one posting the results?

- But, wasn't you the one who posted the results, last time? - Yes.

But, you were the ones who have accompanied them and evaluated them... I think we should go all together.

- Fair enough... Well, Linda: You're really changed... - Well, I hope that's a compliment.

- On my opinion... I think that's great! It'll be my last mission, as a teacher at D. Sebastião High School. - Oh, Don't even mention that!

- Why did you speak about that? Let's change subject, right now! That makes me nervous!

Well, let's go all together? - Ok.

" Good Things Are Like This: They End Up Fast. "

- Well, this looks like the day we knew we had gotten into this school!

- And we already left...

It happened in an instant, wasn't it?

- Good things are like this: They end up fast.

- And you guys got here just in your last high school year. Some people have more time... - That's right...

- Come on! Don't make us jealous! - "Jealous"?... You guys will be in London!

- Fábio, don't be so self-defeating!

- The moment of the truth!

- Well, as you guys can imagine, it was not easy at all to decide, because all of you showed improved skills and all of you'd deserve to go to London... BUT...

- But... We make a decision...

- Congrats, Fábio! You're going to London!

- Seriously? Me? Oh, my god! Oh, my god!

- So? - Guess who!... - Come on! Tell me!!!

- FÁBIO IS GOING TO LONDON!!!

- My little boy made it! - I made it! But, I must confess that I wasn't expecting it...

Because, the audition went very badly for me!... - You see, Fábio? Being humble helped you! - Yes... Look, I'll be back in a moment, ok?

- Papoila, we passed by Jorge, he had such a long face... - Yes, he came to pick up the rest of his stuff here...

- And it looks like it didn't went very well... - It wasn't well, it wasn't bad... It was just the way it had to be...

- Oh, guys! I didn't tell you yet! My mom got in tears when I told her that I've won!

- That's natural... Well, let's have lunch all together? - I've got things scheduled with Rute, but only after lunch.

- Yeah, I've also got things scheduled with Nuno for later. I'll meet his brother... And we'll have dinner all together...

- Oh, Nuno is back already! - Well, yes... It's what it looks like!

- Fábio, I'm so proud of you! And it's not only because of the scholarship! It's because of everything else, ok? - Thank you.

- Well, I thought we could have a farewell meal. Once most of you are leaving, we could celebrate.

- Oh, so... You wanna make "a farewell moment" to celebrate the fact that we're leaving?!?!

- Oh, don't be silly! It's to celebrate all the moments which we've been together... - It sound good to me!

- Well, I know that we'll still have a few days, but you'll be all busy. So, we better celebrate now, Ok? I ordered pizza!

- I guess that on this case we can say:

OVER PAPOILA!!!!

- I'm gonna miss this foolish things so much!

- I'm on the fence... - Why?

- Because: In one hand, it was hard for me to know that the London scholarship is already lost...

But, on the other hand... I'll be able to continue studying music and stay here by your side.

- That's right. I wasn't that sad, because I'm looking at that bright side!

- And Fábio didn't give us a chance! - It was the "Nuno effect"!

But, any of the three would deserve to win the scholarship. - You know that I'm really proud of you, don't you?

- I know...

And now... Look: We have to go ahead! We must work hard on this Festival, to see if we can win anything this summer!

- "Anything"?

I'd say: "Something else"!

Are you sure you wanna do this right now? - What's the problem? André, I wanna be absolutely sure that when I leave this place, I won't take any of your stuff by mistake!

- WOW! Who would say that Fábio would admit that he could take something of mine, by mistake! - Look, André: let's do it like this...

Stop that little conversation of: "Oh, Fábio has changed a lot!"... OK??? - It's true!

- Look, André: Shut up, please! Ok? Help me doing this, because I wanna get focused for the show, ok?

- That's what I'd be doing if somebody didn't have drag me here.

- Oh, really? Look, go to the balcony and get some sun on your head, ok? I can do this by myself! And then, don't you complain! Consider yourself warned!

- So, this is a confirmation: You still have a bad temper!

- Thank... God!

Look... This t-shirt... Is mine, right?

Hey, Nuno! How are you? I'm glad you arrived...

Look, I need somebody to play the referee! - What?

- André is acting with a bad vibe just because I asked him for help with my tidying.

- That's normal. Perhaps he wants to get focused to rehearse for the show. - You too? - Calm down, Fábio: I'll help you!

I just think you guys should be trying to relaxe... - Yes, I know. That's what I'm trying to do, but what do you want?

By the way, can't you really come to the festival?... - I really can't, Fábio. I'm sorry. But, relax: I've already watched the performance of your life!

- "The performance of my life"... You're overreacting... - Seriously: I think even Tom Cruise himself would be totally impressed!

- Yeah... Actually... Maybe I should change my idol, don't you think?

- It wouldn't be the same. - Yeah, you're right. Well... Let's go, then?

" The ACTO "

- And the winners of this Drama Festival are...

The ACTO!!!

THE END

For more infomation >> Fábio & Nuno 75 The Future Awaits You! (EN.ES) FINAL - Duration: 15:01.

-------------------------------------------

Jaeseok "Kwangsoo, Is there anything you'd like to ask Jinwoong?" [Happy Together/2018.11.08] - Duration: 2:41.

Lastly, this is a question for Jinwoong.

- Right. / - It's from Lee Kwangsoo.

Hello.

- Kwangsoo. / - Yes, Jaeseok.

- What are you doing? / - Oh, Kwangsoo.

I'm on my way home at the moment.

- Kwangsoo. / - Yes, Jaeseok?

This is Happy Together.

(Laughing)

Brother!

- It's Sejeong. / - Brother!

- Hi, Sejeong. / - Hello.

Hello, I'm a neighbor of yours.

Hi, Hyunmoo!

Hi, Kwangsoo.

I'm a friend who works out with you.

Sorry?

- What? / - We work out together.

He doesn't know.

It's Saeho.

Oh, right. Hi, Saeho.

- Of course. / - We work out together.

Anyway, we called

to ask you about Cho Jinwoong.

Aren't you two close?

We were in a drama series together.

- "Entourage", right? / - That's right.

Is there anything you'd like to ask him?

- A question? / - Yes.

We'll ask it for you.

(Not really.)

You have no questions?

- Not really. / - We'll ask it for you.

- A question? / - Yes.

Why don't you ask

which celebrity he's closest to?

(Booing)

I'm sorry, but that's a rotten question.

How can you say that?

- We're neighbors. / - He's my friend.

I'm saying so as his neighbor.

That was quite harsh of you.

It was too harsh to let slide.

- I apologize. / - I'm sorry.

I couldn't stop him from saying that.

I just said it since we're neighbors.

- Yes, of course. / - Right.

When you have the time, Happy Together would

love to meet with you.

- That's right. / - I'd love that too.

If you like the idea, I will visit right now.

Right now?

May we visit right now?

- What? / - May we visit right now?

Today is my day off.

You and I have a lot of stories.

Which celebrity are you closest with?

- It's a rotten question. / - We received it.

- It's a rotten question. / - Seriously.

We don't ask this question these days.

Which celebrity are you closest with?

Are you close to Kwangsoo?

I was in a drama with him.

Then you aren't very close to him.

Bae Jungnam always says he admires you.

I was in a movie with him.

Those who come to my house to hang out

have worked with me for many movies.

- I close to Ha Jungwoo. / - Ha Jungwoo.

I am also close to Director Yoon Jongbin

(Director Yoon Jongbin)

and Lee Sungmin.

For more infomation >> Jaeseok "Kwangsoo, Is there anything you'd like to ask Jinwoong?" [Happy Together/2018.11.08] - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

How to Start a Home Based Travel Agency Tutorial | Step by Step Guide - Duration: 6:33.

How to Start a Home Based Travel Agency Tutorial

what's up everybody Larry Porter here and I am back once again and today let's

talk about travel how to start a travel agency working

from home today I'm gonna give you a quick tutorial things you need to set in

place and how to get started how to make this pain free as possible so please do

not miss these tips and we'll be right back

all right welcome back welcome back everybody Larry Porter here so make sure

that you subscribe to our YouTube channel so you don't wanna miss any

updates regarding the travel industry to make sure you stay up to date on all

incoming tips tricks and tactics to help you in your travel business or future

travel business and be the best travel agent ever so right quick so you're

gonna lie you're looking for ways to start a online travel agency or become

your own travel agent and you do want 18:07 agents working with you out so

first tip I want to give to you all it's very very simple okay it's very very

critical to your success that you have the Internet there's a lot of people

online that don't think that you need the internet to get started as a travel

agent and I won't here here to tell you you need internet assets you need high

speed internet because you're gonna have a booking engine okay a site where you

can send people to or if you can plug people into yourself and book there are

trips vacation packages inaccessible so you need to make sure that you have all

this set in place make sure it's high speed and you'll be good to go so that's

pretty much the main thing starting out make sure you have a high speed internet

I know it's simple but hey most people forget this step okay okay number two

make sure you have a plan long term plan this is not something that you just

gonna build right away make sure you have the right intentions make sure that

you understand that it's gonna take some time How to Start a Home Based Travel Agency Tutorial

give yourself a year okay a year maybe two to get yourself up and running get

everything off the graph okay thank about if you're new to this industry or

this ongoing trend if you have the training that you have to take okay sure

enough you're gonna be booking your family friends co-workers or etc however

you still need to have a plan because eventually you're gonna need more people

to talk to and you need to have some type of plan of online marketing plan

put together to make sure that you have the best

success at getting more clients as well as building a team of travel agents

which is highly recommended because it gives you leverage

okay so understand they have the right mindset and coming to this business with

a plan okay a plan to a long-term plan for success okay and if eventually

branch out into internet marketing okay number three when you get your plan make

sure that you do not brand your company name or whatever it's okay to mention it

here and there but they'll bring the name branding you as a travel expert in

the industry and the best thing I recommend doing is taking someone to

travel train that you learn some of the tips that's shared with you uh and

remarket it back into the marketplace brand yourself get people to know like

and trust you can build a bit credibility to authority that rapport

with your internet clients internet prospects people gonna be coming to your

website and the best way I like to use is YouTube YouTube marketing this is one

of my marketing strategies to drive traffic okay so make sure you have this

in place okay not saying you have to do YouTube but I'm saying I'm being idea of

what's possible you know nowadays we live in the future this you know a lot

of hand and foot in traditional marketing we don't have to do it helps

but we don't have to do that we'll have to solely rely on that okay okay now the

next one is the very most important part now where did you go how do you get How to Start a Home Based Travel Agency Tutorial

started how did you get certified so states states that stay on stay with me

here you need to get with a host agency this is the quickest and fastest way to

get started in the travel agency okay to get certified as a travel agent so it's

just the quickest and fastest way you can share the certification through the

host agency okay you need to get plugged in with a host agency don't try to do

all this on your own because you're gonna waste a lot of time and money

trying to put all the resources together to become a certified travel agent okay

you can try to put the training together you can trying to find out other

resources find out all the suppliers get plugged in here and there

don't waste time doing that get started with a host agency because everything

you need is already put together for you all up under one umbrella okay

get the training put together all the resources suppliers everything you need

to become certified everything you need okay to get started right away and one

of the quickest things I like about starting with a host agency is you don't

have to wait to get certified as soon as you join with a host travel agency okay

you meet lee become certified because you share that certification with the

host agency hope this make sense so if you think about you know start a travel

agency that's one of my coolest tips tutorials

you know biggest takeaways from this write this down start with a host agency

save yourself time and money okay so uh if you really unsure about okay how this

works which host agency is the best here's one that I recommend has a free

presentation by clicking the link below this video it's a video they'll explain

to you more about this host agency how you can get started as a travel agent

become certified as well as the opportunity to build a travel team okay

so this will give you leverage okay and I'm going to show you how to incorporate

the right type of marketing plan within your travel business along with the

right tools so you find value from this video please give us a thumbs up leave a

comment below if you have any questions and make sure that you watch their free

presentation on the next page so click that link below and we will see you on

the next page all right happy travels that you want Larry Porter signing off

be blessed

For more infomation >> How to Start a Home Based Travel Agency Tutorial | Step by Step Guide - Duration: 6:33.

-------------------------------------------

Jeetendra Best Movies | Hit Movies | Top 10 Movies - Duration: 1:47.

Jeetendra Best Movies | Hit Movies | Top 10 Movies

For more infomation >> Jeetendra Best Movies | Hit Movies | Top 10 Movies - Duration: 1:47.

-------------------------------------------

Dasha Fincher: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com - Duration: 12:03.

Dasha Fincher: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

While Dahsa Fincher was in jail on an impossible bond to raise, $1 million, a serious illness she suffers from was not allowed to be treated.

An injury sustained while she was in jail too went untreated.

And, she was not there for her family during both painful and joyous occasions: her daughter suffering a miscarriage and her daughter-in-law giving birth to her twin grandsons.

For the three months Fincher stayed locked up on drug charges, her world was generally turned upside down.

Ultimately, she was released and the charges were dropped.

But Fincher is suing because the drugs she was alleged to have possessed and trafficked were not drugs.

It was a bag of shriveled cotton candy.

She told the cops as much that night.

But she was placed under arrest and imprisoned for more than 13 weeks, not for trafficking in methamphetamine but for having a car littered with evidence of kids.

Fincher's federal lawsuit is serious business, though.

She alleges she was falsely arrested and incarcerated willfully and wrongfully in violation of her Constitutional rights.

She is suing for damages for false arrest, false imprisonment, malicious arrest, malicious imprisonment, and a malicious prosecution.

And a slew of other charges of neglect and abuse while she was in jail.

Here's what you need to know:.

Fincher & David Morris Jr.

Were Pulled Over on New Year's Eve in 2016.

Deputies Searched The Car & Found a Bag Containing a Blue crystalized Substance.

Cops Ran a Field-Test & Said it Was Meth.

Fincher Said it Was Cotton Candy.

Fincher was in a car driven by Morris.

Deputies Cody Maples and Allen Henderson pulled them over, on a pretext, her lawsuit alleges, that the car's window tint was too dark.

After telling them the car's window tint didn't end up violating the law after they were pulled over, the deputies said they had suspended licenses and then asked to search the car, according to court records.

They discovered a "plastic bag filled with a blue crystal-like substance in the passenger side floorboard," court documents read.

Records show the initial incident report states that Fincher seemed nervous and described her as "shaking" and "very anxious" when she was asked about the baggie.

She insisted it was the remnants of the dried sugary confection.

But the deputies ran a field test called a Nark II roadside kit.

They said at the scene the substance came back positive for crystal meth.

The two were arrested.

Fincher Was Charged with Trafficking & Possessing Meth.

A Judge Set Bond at $1 Million & She Was Put in Jail Awaiting Official Drug Testing by the GBI.

Fincher was charged with trafficking meth and possession of meth with intent to distribute.

A judge ordered her to be jailed on a $1 million bond, which she couldn't afford, so in jail she remained for months while the GBI tested the substance.

Fincher's lawsuit says it was the faulty test reported by the two Monroe County deputies, Maples and Henderson and the test kit manufacturer, Sirchie, that led to her incarceration.

And a chain of failures afterward.

GBI Knew the Substance Was, Well, Cotton Candy on March 22 of 2017.

It Took Weeks For Fincher to be Released.

It Wasn't the First Time Georgians Had Been Arrested & Jailed for Drugs That Were Not Drugs.

In March 2017, the GBI said the blue material contained no controlled substances, and she was released from jail on April 4 with her charges dropped about two weeks later, the lawsuit said.

And "although the Georgia Bureau of Investigation, Division of Forensic Sciences, issued their report showing the sealed bag of blue solid material had no controlled substances on March 22, 2017, Dasha Fincher was not released from jail until April 4, 2017.

She was bonded out on her own recognizance at that time.".

Two weeks later she had to go back to court and it was then that the charges were dropped.

But, the arrest for trafficking of methamphetamine and possession of methamphetamine with intent to distribute remains on Dasha Fincher's record.

A Lot Had Happened to Her & Her Family While She Was Locked Up Waiting to Find Out the Cotton Candy on the Floor of the Car Was Cotton Candy.

Fincher said she suffered in jail And her family did, too.

On January 10, 2017, her daughter-in-law gave birth to twin boys.

She'd planned on being there "for the birth as her daughter-in-law does not have a mother in her life," the lawsuit reads.

After the babies were born, her "son visited her in jail to introduce her to her new grandsons.

When her son arrived, he was arrested for an outstanding failure to appear bench warrant." That incident worsened an already unbearable situation and Fincher, "following her son's arrest, frustrated with her incarceration, injured her hand on a concrete wall, resulting in a broken hand." She was seen by a doctor but because of swelling, got a brace and was to return for a full cast.

Monroe County refused to bring her back for treatment and, for physical therapy; it was not allowed, her lawsuit reads.

She "continues to suffer from the lack of proper medical attention" while she was in jail.

Also while incarcerated, her daughter suffered a miscarriage: "Rather than being there to console and assist her daughter during this time, she was incarcerated for being present in a car in which a bag of blue cotton candy was left in the floor board.

And, Fincher "also informed the Sheriff that she had a cyst on her ovary that required medical attention.

She was taken once to the ER for her cyst, but was not allowed to have follow-up treatment with an OB/GYN, as recommended.

Despite repeated requests, she was denied proper medical treatment.

One female jailer even went so far as to tell her to 'get over it' because she, herself, had had an ovarian cyst before.".

Fincher Filed a Federal Lawsuit Against Monroe County Georgia's Board of Commissioners, the Two Sheriff's Deputies & the Drug Test Comonay.

Fincher filed a lawsuit in federal court against the board of commissioners in Monroe County, the two deputies and the drug test manufacturer Sirchie Acquisition Company.

"This is a civil action arising from the wrongful, unlawful and false arrest and incarceration of Dasha Fincher caused by the willful and wrongful acts of the Defendants in violation of Dasha Fincher's rights under the Fourth Amendment of the United States Constitution," reads the complaint filed in federal district court for Georgia's middle district, Macon County.

Fincher seeks money damages for what she went through.

Her claims are that the defendants are responsible for "false arrest, false imprisonment, malicious arrest, malicious imprisonment, malicious prosecution, negligent employment, negligent training, negligent infliction of emotional distress, negligent inmate care, negligent medical care, gross negligence, intentional infliction of emotional distress, improper manufacture of the roadside drug testing kit, negligent design of the drug testing kit, failure to warn of false results from the drug testing kit, failure to provide adequate instructions on use of the roadside drug testing kit and personal injury.

Also, the suit claims police dashcam video shows Fincher "calm" while talking to police.

She argues in her lawsuit that "the deputies should have known the drug test could result in false positives, that it would have been unlikely for someone to leave a large bag of meth in plain sight and that the county improperly trained them how to identify illicit drugs.

And, The test kits, according to the suit, have a "history of producing false positive results.".

Fincher is seeking punitive damages, as well as attorney and court fees.

For more infomation >> Dasha Fincher: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com - Duration: 12:03.

-------------------------------------------

Martin Gutierrez Missing: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com - Duration: 8:48.

Martin Gutierrez Missing: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Martin Gutierrez has been missing in Austin, Texas since early morning Monday, November 19.

With few clues about his disappearance, and a surveillance video showing Gutierrez acting oddly just before he disappeared, his family is seeking the public's help.

A reward is now offered for information that helps find Gutierrez.

Here is what we know so far about what happened.

Martin Gutierrez, 25, Was Last Seen Wearing Jeans, Grey Vans Shoes, & a Black Jacket.

Martin Gutierrez, 25, went missing early Monday morning, November 19.

He's 5-foot-8 and weighs 160 pounds.

He was last seen wearing blue jeans, grey Vans shoes, a light green shirt, and a black Patagonia jacket.

He has short black hair and brown eyes, police said.

His brother, Mitchell Gutierrez, told Fox 7 that his brother has big dimples and a scar over his right eye.

Mitchell told KVUE that Martin has a set routine and it's not like him to just disappear.

"This isn't him," Mitchell said.

"He has a set routine. He goes to work.

He goes work out. We eat.

We're a victim of routine.".

If you have any information, call 911 or the Missing Persons Unit at 512-974-5250.

Martin Went with Friends to Rainey Street, Purchase a Drink at Lustre Pearl, & Was Last Seen at The Alibi.

Martin was last seen on Rainey Street early morning on Monday, November 19, police have said.

Martin had dinner with Mitchell, his girlfriend, and his girlfriend's family at Cover 3 on West Sixth Street on Sunday night, November 18, KVUE reported.

Mitchell decided to go home, but Martin wanted to stay out with his friends a little longer.

Martin's friends told Mitchell they last visited a bar called The Alibi.

Before visiting The Alibi, Martin went to Lustre Pearl and purchased one drink there around 11:30 p.m., Mitchell told CBS Austin.

That was his last known purchase.

Martin Called a Friend Around 1:27 a.m.

November 19 for a Ride Home.

Around 1:27 a.m.

on November 19, Martin called a friend, according to his phone records.

He asked for a ride home, but his friend was working and couldn't pick him up, KVUE reported.

His brother told Fox 7 that he tried to track Martin's phone, but his phone was turned off.

He also tried to get into Martin's Uber account to see if he got a lift home, or if he used his credit or debit cards.

Security Footage Showed Martin Sprinting Strangely Out of The Alibi & Later Walking Toward I-35.

His Family Is Hoping People in the Area Will Search Their Security Footage for Nov.

19, 1:30-3 AM.

Video footage shows Martin at The Alibi, a bar next door to Lustre Pearl where he made his last known purchase.

Although the footage hasn't been released, Mitchell was shown the footage by a manager at The Alibi on Rainey Street, KVUE reported.

Mitchell told CBS Austin that the footage showed Martin exiting the bar "kind of like he was in a sprint." He was on his phone when he left.

Mitchell told KVUE that the video shows Martin pretty much just sticking to himself while he was The Alibi and then running outside.

He was on his phone the whole time, even though four friends were with him at the bar.

Mitchell told KVUE: "The way he exited the bar running out and all this stuff — he's making this weird movement, and it's not him.

Like I said, he's a bulky kid.

It was odd. It wasn't Martin.".

Additional video from a tech company on Rainey Street showed Martin walking east on River Street, toward I-35, about 10 minutes after he left The Alibi, KXAN reported.

Mitchell told CBS Austin that Martin might have tried to walk to a friend's home in East Austin.

Family and friends are asking anyone east of I-35 to check their security camera footage for early morning Monday, November 19 between 1 a.m.

and 3:30 a.m.

The Family Is Offering a $10,000 Reward.

Martin's family is offering a $10,000 reward for information that leads to finding him, KVUE reported.

They originally were offering $5,000, but increased the reward amount.

Martin's family, friends, Travis County Search and Rescue, and Austin police have been searching tirelessly for Martin.

They have been searching around Rainey Street, the Zilker Park area, and surrounding areas, passing out flyers in hopes of finding anyone who may know something, KVUE reported.

They have also called local hospitals.

Martin's brother, Mitchell Gutierrez, told KVUE: "I'm hoping he's not in the water and had drowned.

I'm hoping someone didn't hurt him and he's down somewhere and he can't do anything.

Or someone took him.

I just don't want to think that he's behind a dumpster somewhere.".

Martin had just moved to Austin in January, Mitchell told KXAN.

For more infomation >> Martin Gutierrez Missing: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com - Duration: 8:48.

-------------------------------------------

Why Following Famous People Is A Flawed Path For You - Duration: 2:32.

James Schramko here. Today, I want you to question your role models. You don't have

to go far to find a reference in any kind of business book, podcast or video

about Steve Jobs, Warren Buffett, Richard Branson, Gary Vee and the list goes on,

Bill Gates, so on. The thing is these people - gosh Elon

Musk, Jeff Bezos - these people are always popularized as amazing successes but

every single one of these people has flaws that offsets their success. I mean

Steve Jobs was pretty much a tyrant according to the book that I read. I'm

sure that Gary Vee spent so much time glued to his phone that life is just

passing him by. It's just an observation. He doesn't have time to look out the

window ever. So, we have to think about, is this person's success the kind of

success that you want? And I encourage you, whether it's me or anyone else

sharing information tips, process it and then think about how does that fit for

you. What do you want? As the author of Work Less Make More, I've decided I'd

rather spend eight minutes a week making these short tips than eight hours a day

glued to my device. Maybe it's a bit harsh, maybe I'm wrong, but then it comes

down to what you want. So, don't let these often spouted case studies delude you

into thinking that you want their life because (A) it's probably not going to

happen, (B) if you had it, you may not like it

anyway. So, what life do you want and how individual can you make your path? And

don't feel guilty or stressed or overwhelmed if you're not making

billions, if you can't work 20 hours a day, if you don't have your private jet.

And I saw some guy with a private jet the other day, I'm thinking if I had a

private jet sitting on the tarmac, I don't know what I'd tell them to do

because I'm going surfing today. And it really comes down to what you

want. I'm not saying my life is better than anyone else's but it's the best life

for me and that's what's important. Anyway, I hope you've enjoyed this little

expression session. If you'd like more of this then make sure you stay subscribed.

For more infomation >> Why Following Famous People Is A Flawed Path For You - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

Tree Of Life - I Turn To You - Duration: 4:47.

When the world

Is darker than I can understand.

When nothing turns out

the way I planned.

When the sky turns grey

and there's no end in sight.

When I can't sleep

through the lonely night.

I turn to you.

Like a flower

leaning toward the sun.

I turn to you.

'Cos you're the only one.

Who can turn me around

when I'm upside down.

I turn to you.

When my insides

are wracked with anxiety.

You have the touch

that will quiet me.

You lift my spirit.

You melt the ice.

When I need inspiration,

when I need advice.

I turn to you.

Like a flower

leaning toward the sun.

I turn to you.

'Cos you're the only one.

Who can turn me around

when I'm upside down.

I turn to you.

You

You

You

You

You

You

I turn to you.

Like a flower

leaning toward the sun.

I turn to you.

'Cos you're the only one.

Who can turn me around

when I'm upside down.

I turn to you.

I turn to you.

When fear

tells me to turn around.

I turn to you.

'Cos you're the only one.

Who can turn me around

when I'm upside down.

I turn to you.

I turn to you.

I turn to you.

For more infomation >> Tree Of Life - I Turn To You - Duration: 4:47.

-------------------------------------------

David Bohart: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com - Duration: 9:28.

David Bohart: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

An Arizona man is accused of stabbing his girlfriend to death on the same day that he was released from prison, police say.

David Bohart was arrested at a hotel Friday, two days after Marika Jones was found dead inside a Tucson home, according to police.

Bohart was charged with second-degree murder.

Authorities say the 49-year-old Jones was stabbed to death.

Bohart, 34, was released from state prison on November 19 after serving more than two years on dangerous drug charges.

Here's what you need to know:.

Police Say They Found Jones Dead of Stab Wounds in Her Home Along With a File Containing Bohart's Prison Records.

Marika Jones was found dead in her Tucson home in the 5700 block of East 24th Street on November 21, the Tucson Police Department said in a press release.

Officers responded to the home after receiving an anonymous call from a man claiming to be an out-of-state attorney advising that a person might be hurt or seriously injured at that location.

"Oficers from Operations Division East responded to the residence and found the home unsecure.

When officers entered, they located a deceased female with obvious signs of sharp force trauma," police said.

The victim was later identified as Jones.

Police said as they were investigating the homicide scene, detectives learned an unidentified man had called 911 two days earlier, on November 19, and said he had recently been released from prison and had killed his girlfriend.

"He did not give a real name and said he did not know the exact address where the incident occurred," police said in the press release.

"Officers worked that information, but were not able to locate anything on Monday.

The area given by the unidentified male was the same area of the homicide they were currently working.".

While investigating, police found a Department of Corrections file box containing records related to David Bohart, according to the press release.

Investigators confirmed with the Arizona DOC that Bohart had been released from prison on November 19.

Bohart was then identified as a suspect in Jones' death.

Police have not released any other details about the case, including a motive for the murder.

Bohart Was Arrested on a Warrant After He Failed to Show Up to a Court-Ordered Treatment Facility, Authorities Say.

As police were investigating Jones' murder, an arrest warrant was issued for Bohart because he failed to show up for court-ordered treatment at a facility in Cottonwood, Arizona, the Tucson Police Department said in a press release.

"On November 23, 2018, Bohart was located at a hotel in the 7000 block of South Tucson Boulevard and was taken into custody with the assistance of officers from Operations Division South and members of the US Marshals Fugitive Task Force," police said in the press release.

"Bohart was booked into the Pima County Jail on his warrant and one count of Second Degree Murder.".

Bohart had been ordered to check into the Cottonwood facility after his release, and an absconder warrant was issued after he failed to do so, the police department said in the press release.

He Was Sentenced to Up to 3 Years in Prison in August 2016 & Previously Served 4 Years in Prison on Drug Charges.

Bohart was sentenced to up to three years in prison in August 2016 and was released after serving just over two years behind bars in Arizona state prison.

Bohart was convicted of nd two counts of dangerous drug violations, both out of Yavapai County.

Bohart had been in prison before.

He spent four years behind bars from 1995 to 1999 on drug charges, Arizona state prison records show.

Bohart also has convictions for disorderly conduct and failure to comply with a court order.

Bohart also spent time in prison in 2012 after he was convicted of forgery, a charge that stemmed out of Maricopa County, state prison records show.

Bohart Created a Facebook Profile in the Days After His Release From Prison & After Jones Was Killed That Listed His Relationship Status as 'It's Complicated'.

Bohart created a Facebook profile after his release from prison and posted new updates in the days after Jones was killed.

One of the photos posted by Bohart appears to be in the hotel room where he was later arrested.

On his Facebook page, Bohart wrote that he was "in a complicated relationship.".

On her Facebook page, Jones had posted photos of Bohart, including one in a prison jumpsuit, calling him her "man." She also used the name Marika Jones-Bohart on the page, but it is not clear if they were ever married.

She also listed her relationship status as "complicated." Police have not commented on the nature of the relationship between Bohart and Jones.

According to his Facebook page, Bohart is originally from South Carolina.

He graduated from James F.

Byrnes High School in Duncan, South Carolina.

He listed his hometown as Tucson, but another profile shows he once lived in Phoenix.

Jones has a daughter, according to his Facebook page.

On another profile, created prior to his recent prison stint, Bohart said he was a rapper performing under the name "Grim Gangsta.

He Remains in Jail on $100,000 Bail on the Murder Charge.

Bohart is being held at the Pima County Jail on $100,000 bail, online records show.

It is not clear when he is scheduled to appear in court.

Bohart was charged with second-degree murder, the Tucson Police Department said in a press release.

The investigation is ongoing.

"Anyone with information about this incident is asked to call 88-CRIME.

You can remain anonymous.

Additional details will be released as they become available," the Tucson Police said in the press release.

It is not clear if Bohart has hired an attorney.

READ NEXT: Ex-Judge Who Went to Prison for Beating His Wife Is Now Accused of Killing Her.

For more infomation >> David Bohart: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com - Duration: 9:28.

-------------------------------------------

You are Amazing! My Kids Would Love You So Much - Duration: 9:46.

***TIME TO GET PAID***

((BOSNIAN)) How are you today?

((BOSNIAN)) Good?

((BOSNIAN)) Very good

((BOSNIAN)) I'm studying Bosnian now

((BOSNIAN)) Yes, I like

((BOSNIAN))But.....do you understand when I speak Bosnian?

((BOSNIAN)) Serbian

((BOSNIAN)) Where are you from?

((BOSNIAN)) I am from Phoenix

((BOSNIAN)) Do you like it here?

((BOSNIAN)) Half a year

((BOSNIAN)) Half a year. Seven months

((BOSNIAN)) Do you like it here?

((BOSNIAN)) Yes

((BOSNIAN)) ....my husband

((BOSNIAN)) Husband?

((BOSNIAN)) Really?

((BOSNIAN)) Nice to meet you

((BOSNIAN)) I learned.....I've learned Bosnian already for 8 months

((BOSNIAN)) 8 months?

((BOSNIAN)) You speak well

((BOSNIAN)) A little bit

((BOSNIAN)) Thanks a lot. Big thanks

((BOSNIAN)) Do you play basketball?

((BOSNIAN)) Girl? Oh, basketball...no no

((BOSNIAN)) I like to learn languages more

((BOSNIAN)) How many languages can you speak?

((BOSNIAN)) A lot

((BOSNIAN)) Really?

((BOSNIAN)) Really, yes

((BOSNIAN)) Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Swedish, Norwegian..Finnish

((BOSNIAN)) Finnish?

((BOSNIAN)) Do you know?

((BOSNIAN)) No, not Finnish

((BOSNIAN)) My mom......she was...

((BOSNIAN)) But she is....

((SWEDISH)) Ice cream

((SWEDISH)) Seven

((BOSNIAN)) Yes..

((BOSNIAN)) Nice to meet you

((BOSNIAN)) Nice to meet you

((SPANISH)) I speak Spanish as well

((BOSNIAN)) Oh yea?

((BOSNIAN)) I still haven't been to Bosnia before, but maybe after I learn more....I want to go to Bosnia...Sarajevo

((BOSNIA)) To Sarajevo

((BOSNIAN)) Don't wait too long

((BOSNIAN)) I can't wait

((BOSNIAN)) No! You don't have to..so

((BOSNIAN)) Yes

((BOSNIAN)) You're right

((BOSNIAN)) Nice to meet you

((BOSNIAN)) Conversation is important

((BOSNIAN)) Yes, it's the most important, yes

((BOSNIAN)) I can't read nor write the language. I can just speak

((BOSNIAN)) I can read

((BOSNIAN)) I can read, speak

((BOSNIAN)) He can read and write

((BOSNIAN)) I can't

((BOSNIAN)) I only learned how to speak

((BOSNIAN)) I can't

((BOSNIAN)) It's not difficult

((BOSNIAN)) He said that it's easy

((BOSNIAN)) Chinese is difficult

((BOSNIAN)) I agree

((BOSNIAN)) Very difficult

((BOSNIAN)) Very difficult

((BOSNIAN)) Nice to meet you

Bye bye

((BOSNIAN)) Goodbye

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét