Thứ Bảy, 28 tháng 4, 2018

Waching daily Apr 28 2018

My name is Luke

And I'm a member of the Faithful Remnant Church, under the Two Witnesses of the Book of Revelation

- who are Pope Peter the Last and his wife, Mary

And the God of The Two Witnesses, is the same "Most High TRUE God" who manifested Himself in the person of Jesus Christ the Lord

- who, 2000 years ago, was born of the Blessed Virgin Mary - through a Miracle!

And then after some time spent on this earth, and ministering to the people, He was crucified!

And He died. And was buried, descended into the dead. And on the third day He rose again - from the dead, by a Miracle!

And after some time walking this earth again, He ascended into Heaven, where He continues to judge the living and the dead...

- seated beside the Almighty and Eternal Father in Heaven

For a long time... people thought that Jesus Christ the Lord was a god that could be pushed around...

- through theology, through purposefully misinterpreting the scriptures, through false externals, through false repentance, through fake acts of goodness...

And many people 'THOUGHT' - that somehow, 'KNOWINGLY rebelling against their CREATOR'...

- would somehow grant them "Heaven"... would grant them "FAVOR with Him"... somehow...

But the world as a whole has neglected the fact that Jesus Christ the Lord, is GOD! - and He IS! - God the Almighty and Eternal Father in Heaven

And they are EACH "a PERSON of the Blessed Trinity" - Three PERSONS - and ONE Eternal Godhead

And together - as ONE - they JUDGE - EACH man, woman, and child - in "PERFECT Fairness"!

Things have come to a point where The Most High True God has sent "His Two Witnesses"...

with a Baptism of Blessed Holy Water for the forgiveness of sins

And The Most High True God sent His Testimony! - and...

all those things have been rejected outright by most of the world!

And while people STILL 'think'! - that they can get away with knowingly crucifying their Creator through "His Two Witnesses" and His Testimony

the Truth is, is that "CONSEQUENCES for those wicked choices" are VERY real!

- and they ARE manifesting...

- even as I speak!

The Most High True God, out of His Patience and His Respect for human free will

- ALLOWS people to manifest their free will choices

- and He gives them "TIME to DO so"

But the uncomfortable fact - is that "TIME"... is running out!

And for SO MANY people in the near future, TIME will be UP! And they will HAVE TO SEE exactly WHICH "Eternal Destination" they've chosen… FIRST hand!

In fact about two weeks ago, the Two Witnesses sent me some Daily Divine Counsel, with a Prophecy - in somewhat "poetic allegorical language"

- saying that a certain person - who had been taking on the Faithful Remnant Church through...

- blasphemous videos - through... leading a group of agents and government agencies and all kinds of other people...

- trying to forment a lawsuit against the Two Witnesses and the Faithful Remnant Church

Well... Pope Peter the Last in the Counsel - he... likened this person to a dan/deLEON or "a WEED! - that was about to be PULLED"

And sure enough!...

- less than TWO... WEEKS!... - since receiving the Counsel...

- that guy DIED!

He died!

- as "a HILARIOUS parallel" to a certain part of the book of Jeremiah - where Jeremiah calls out a false prophet, and tells him that he's going to DIE! - within the year...

And then he DOES!

To make this even MORE funny - one of my brothers actually drew a very interesting… he drew my attention to something very interesting in the Testimony...

- the fact that last year, on April 23rd, of 2017 - the Two Witnesses posted their "FORMAL RESPONSE" to the class action lawsuit that was being formed against them...

In exactly ONE year, MINUS two days since that posting...

"that guy" - who was "the HEAD of that lawsuit"...

died!

Within one year!

"Fulfillment"... It's funny!

The guy who died - his "time" was simply "up"!

And he had made "his CHOICE" - to stand against The Real, Most High True God

- the God of the Two Witnesses

- MORE than enough times to decide where "his ETERNITY" - was going to BE!

And so that was THAT!

Time was UP!

And he made it VERY CLEAR where he wanted to go!

And... now he's gone!

And "somewhere ELSE" right now

Probably NOT "in Heaven"

I can personally say with 100% certainty that "that guy" is currently...

- burning in the Eternal Lake of Fire

The only reason I can say that with 100% certainty is because I, having been a member of the Faithful Remnant Church for about two years...

- have had... THOUSANDS of instances...

I can't possibly count them all actually...

where, "the God of the Two Witnesses" has manifested Himself to me in the form of Interventions, deliverance, miracles, Graces, virtues, healings, and protection...

And in the case of 'my POOR CHOICES' at times...

He has manifested Himself in acts of Extreme Divine DISCIPLINE!

And so I'm making this video to actually 'SHARE'... that I know the TRUTH in these End Times

- that The Most High TRUE GOD...

- IS very SERIOUS!

- and He's always been... "very serious", and...

He simply ALLOWS people to MANIFEST their "FULLY INFORMED" choices

He allows "the wicked" to manifest their free will - and then He Justly RESPONDS!

He also allows His True Children to manifest THEIR free will

But the Truth IS - is that The Most High True God is "very IMPARTIAL"

And for those WITHIN the Faithful Remnant Church who knowingly grieve the True Holy Spirit of The Most High True God

- there is ONLY Flame and Fire!

- whether in the form of Divine Discipline to help us make better choices

- OR in the form of Eternal Punishment

- as a Just Reward for 'fixing one's WILL'! - against their Creator

I can personally attest to the fact that Divine Discipline is "EXTREMELY unpleasant"

- and that I've had a lot more Peace simply doing my Creator's Will

And so the Truth is, there's only TWO destinations that one can choose from

And everyone HAS to make this choice!

There's only TWO PLACES that one can GO, and there's no in between

There's either - the Era of Peace - "Heaven on earth"

- which CAN be reached through the Purgatory of persevering as a member of the Faithful Remnant Church

- and by doing EVERYTHING possible as often as possible to grow CLOSER to The Most High True God

The ONLY other destination that one can choose from?

- IS the Eternal Lake of Fire, which can be reached?

- by simply choosing to - NOT do everything possible - as a member of the Faithful Remnant - to grow close to The Most High True God

Anyone of course can choose "the emergency FIRE escape"

- and stand up against the God of the Two Witnesses, and provoke Him to His FACE!...

- like "that guy"

Considering the rate at which the physical Chastisements are unfolding - the sorting of the goats and the sheep into their respective Eternal Destinations...

It is SOON about to become... "extremely obvious" - as The Most High True God quickly CLOSES this most wicked, accursed, and malevolent generation in all of human history...

- by throwing EVERY unrepentant soul that He finds...

- into the WHIRLWIND!

He will DESTROY EVERY unrepentant sinner - that He finds...

- and CAST THEM into the Eternal Lake of Fire which burns forever

The Baptism of Blessed Holy Water for the forgiveness of sins?

- has been denied

All that is left is a baptism...

of Fire!

Prefer WATER?

TestimonyOfTheTwoWitnesses.com

For more infomation >> Everyone's headed toward their Eternal Destination - Duration: 9:28.

-------------------------------------------

Episode № 4 ⇝ The Old Route to Everest ◮ - Duration: 12:46.

Good morning everyone

Look there's mountains it's not Everest

but we're getting close

Today we are heading up to packding? Phakding?

and that's where we'll start seeing people from the main trail

so that will be interesting

I'll do a separate video comparing the

Jiri to Phakding and then Phakding to Base Camp treks

because I expect them to be very different

very excited to see the main track

And some more of these beautiful mountains

everywhere

Just had me first slip

on this treacherous mud

I decided to wear my white pants today so I looked really clean when we got into the main trail

and, um...

Oh no, I just shat myself

Well we've just made it to Phakding

Today after, or just around lunchtime.

We started seeing all the people coming from the plane

they were very fresh

This is the first town on this main track and already

It's very very different to all the other little towns and lodges we've stayed in so far

this lodge that we're staying in

is huge, I'm on the fourth floor

Well I'm gonna go down and have dinner and a beer

and enjoy the fact that the main track has just begun

getting fresh for the newbies

Well after dinner which was a delicious dal Bhat and a beer

I am ready for bed

It's been a pretty good day

Tomorrow we get to go to Namche Bazaar

Hey guys good morning

Today we're going to Namche

and I'm really excited about that finally we're like-

I don't know it just feels important to be at Namche

then we get a rest day tomorrow so that's exciting

There's heaps of trekkers now on the road so

Hopefully I don't embarrass myself too much

We have made it to Monjo

which is the checkpoint to get into the national park

normally takes three hours to get here from Phakding

and we made it in two!

Look how fit I'm getting

Oh my god guys we are in a wholefoods cafe, sandwich, salad bar

and juice

I almost poked myself in the eye

and I'm with Sian by the way

She's been my travel buddy for the last eight days

she's also on a solo guided trek

and we both started in Jiri

we latched on to each other cause we were so lonely

Now we're having juice and everything's ok

I'm like actually gonna cry

8 days

The hike today was

I can't even be impartial anymore

I feel like because of what I've done

The last eight days it changes my perspective

On like what's hard and what's easy

if I had flown in from lukla and this would have been my second day

I would have cried 100% going up that hill

It was a stairway to heaven situation

I tried to film

as much as possible but nothing can really capture that

moment of disappointment when you turn the corner, and you look and there's more stairs

And then you go up the stairs and you think, oh there's the sky

we're at the top

and then you turn you're like oh a steep incline. That's fun, and it just never stops

I'm feeling fine like my muscles aren't hurting much

I went up and down the stairs

there's three stories here, so up and down no problem

I really think coming from Jiri has helped me not embarrass myself

And just given me a totally different perspective.

I'm gonna go have fun enjoy myself tomorrow's a rest day

and I'm gonna get my laundry done

so I'm not gonna smell like sweat for like another two days

Hello everyone good morning

it is our rest day today in Namche

and Bamil has forced me to leave the hotel

most people will spend today going up to the Everest viewpoint

turns out however on the other side of the hill

there's a yak farm where there's baby yaks

so we're doing that and that's the only reason that I left town

And by farm it's not like, 'raised to kill' farm

We made it to the yak farm

There's only babies because the mums and dads

are eating in the fields and working,

but I am not disappointed

baby yaks

a male yak is called a yak

a female yak, is called a nak

They start carrying things at ten years old

these ones are two years old

none of them like me, but that's fine

Check out this "airport"

Asian airlines

Helicopter check-in counter

the most striking thing about Namche and this whole area is that

Everything you see has been

Walked up here or brought in by a helicopter

so just think of that every time you see anything in these videos

So I guess they used to fly to Kathmandu

I'm gonna find out what year that was and insert it here

Hey guys

So today's been a really awesome day

I got my hair washed at the salon

just came back from watching a movie at liquid bar.

It was Sherpa

Which is really interesting definitely recommend watching that

this is my accommodation

My bag is exploded everywhere as usual. Yeah, so like this video if you liked it

Don't dislike it if you didn't thanks for watching

See you next time when I'm back to hiking with my giant bag and little Pole

Bye

For more infomation >> Episode № 4 ⇝ The Old Route to Everest ◮ - Duration: 12:46.

-------------------------------------------

Trying to improve! - Fortnite Battle Royale Live Stream Highlights! - Duration: 10:44.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét