Thứ Bảy, 28 tháng 4, 2018

Waching daily Apr 28 2018

Hello viewers, Today I am shown to you how to make beaded boat bag part-2..last day I was showing part 1.. If you don't see the first part.. please see fast part 1 then see the 2nd part... Link of part 1::::

https://youtu.be/m9k7s4hF2fs

For more infomation >> How to make beaded boat bag part-2//পুঁতির নৌকা ব‍্যাগ পার্ট-২/أरूट नाव बैग/كياس القارب الجذر/ - Duration: 14:19.

-------------------------------------------

Alessia Cara "Scars to Your Beautiful" KISS 108 Concert April 2018 - Duration: 0:53.

Scars to Your Beautiful Alessia Cara

She just wants to be beautiful She goes unnoticed, she knows no limits

She craves attention, she praises an image She prays to be sculpted by the sculptor

Oh, she don't see the light that's shining Deeper than the eyes can find it

Maybe we have made her blind So she tries to cover up her pain and cut

her woes away 'Cause cover girls don't cry after their face

is made But there's a hope that's waiting for you

in the dark You should know you're beautiful just the

way you are And you don't have to change a thing, the

world could change its heart No scars to your beautiful, we're stars and

we're beautiful Oh-oh, oh-oh

And you don't have to change a thing, yhe world could change its heart

No scars to your beautiful, we're stars and we're beautiful

She has dreams to be an envy, so she's starving You know, covergirls eat nothing

She says beauty is pain and there's beauty in everything

What's a little bit of hunger?

I could go a little while longer, she fades away

She don't see her perfect, she don't understand she's worth it

Or that beauty goes deeper than the surface Oh, oh

So to all the girls that's hurting Let me be your mirror, help you see a little

bit clearer The light that shines within

There's a hope that's waiting for you in the dark

You should know you're beautiful just the way you are

And you don't have to change a thing, the world could change its heart

No scars to your beautiful, we're stars and we're beautiful

Oh-oh, oh-oh And you don't have to change a thing, the

world could change its heart No scars to your beautiful, we're stars and

we're beautiful No better you than the you that you are (no

better you than the you that you are) No better life than the life we're living

(no better life than the life we're living) No better time for your shine, you're a star

(no better time for your shine, you're a star) Oh, you're beautiful, oh, you're beautiful

And there's a hope that's waiting for you in the dark

You should know you're beautiful just the way you are

And you don't have to change a thing, the world could change its heart

No scars to your beautiful, we're stars and we're beautiful

Oh-oh, oh-oh And you don't have to change a thing, the

world could change its heart No scars to your beautiful, we're stars and

we're beautiful

For more infomation >> Alessia Cara "Scars to Your Beautiful" KISS 108 Concert April 2018 - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

Tomb Raider III Walkthrough - LONDON, Part 3: Lud's Gate (All Secrets, No Commentary) - Duration: 55:54.

For more infomation >> Tomb Raider III Walkthrough - LONDON, Part 3: Lud's Gate (All Secrets, No Commentary) - Duration: 55:54.

-------------------------------------------

Vectonator - How to Draw Vector Art in Vectonator Pro - Duration: 20:28.

How to draw vector art in Vectonator Pro, a free graphic design software for

iOS. Hello everyone and welcome to this tutorial, my name is Elias sarantopoulos.

In this video I will introduce you to Vectonator Pro and teach you how to

use some basic tools to draw an ornamental type of graphic using the

12.9 inch iPad Pro. I will also show you how to export that vector in

different formats and test it out on a desktop computer.

When you first launch Vectonator you're presented with the gallery screen

where you can create your own document. So go ahead and tap on the plus (+) button

and now we are presented with an array of presets and you can look around on it

as you can see they have a lot of presets you can use but for my example I

did an image Web search on vector ornaments, I found one and then I use the

cloud download preset as you can see one of these choices here to bring it in. So

I'm going to tap on the Cancel here. Here is the ornament that I found so I'm going

to tap on that and the first thing I do is I make sure that I make Vectonator

ready for me to be able to trace this. By that I mean I'm looking at my Fill

options and my Stroke options. So let's go ahead and find this the field in the

Stroke options, they are located on the bottom of the left side. Here's the Fill

options probably yours is ON so just make sure it's Off at least for me I want it

off for I don't want to draw with a Fill option On and for Stroke here it is, it's

right below it. You can size this up or down, mine, one point is OK.

All right, so now I'm going to go up to the right corner, there are some icons here.

I'm going to tap on the Settings icon and then on the Snap options I'm going

to keep the Smart Guides On, no need for Snap to Edges or Points or Rulers, then

tap on the icon next to Settings which is the Layers panel. Here's the photo,

it's a locked layer, they're supposed to be anyway and then just at the bottom

I'm going to size down, I'm going to bring down the Opacity like so just

because I like to see what I'm doing the Pen tool and then I'm going to create a

New layer. So tap on the plus button (+), rename Layer 1 to, well whatever you

want to rename it, for me is Ornament and then just tap away on the

or screen. OK, we all ready now let's go ahead and I'm gonna pinch to zoom in

right here I want to start from here because I have like a semi circular path

I should say. So for that I'm going to, use well you guess it, the Oval tool

because it's going to help me to create a perfect circle. So tap and drag and

then if you want to make a perfect circle all you need to do is to activate

the Shift key. So the way you do this inside the Vectonator is to place

your finger anywhere on the screen, tap it and as you can see the Shift key has

been activated. So I left it like this on purpose

rather big so we can size this down and I can introduce you to some tools. So go

ahead and tap on the Move Selection tool so we can re-position this, then on the

Tools panel you can see right next to the Trash icon is the Transform tools.

Tap once and you get the Rotation tool, tap again and you get the Scale tool. So

from the side, scale is down, like so and then don't forget tap again on the Move

Selection tool to move this down. To position it tap again on the Scale tool

and again don't forget to tap on the Move Selection and bring this up I guess

pixel by pixel, like so. OK. I like what I see now I need to create two cuts so

I'm gonna select the scissors tool I'm gonna create one cut right there and one

right there and since we want to create to get rid of the top part of the stroke

we're going to use the node selection tool this is the equivalent of the

direct selection tool sandesh traitors and tap this one's the

note selection and then just tap anywhere on the top of the top stroke

like so and then just tap on the trash icon and voila it's gone okay

quite easy now the question is how do we continue from here with the node

selection tools still selected marquee select your path like so and then tap on

the pen tool and tap on the last node which is this one and as you can see now

we the path has been extended to from this node so I'm gonna zoom out here a

bit with the pen tool selected still I'm going to tap here and create a nice

curve now before I let go we got two choices we they use to control handles

or one I'm going to show you both in this case I'm going to continue with two

control handles and the way you do that is you're going to again place your

finger in anywhere in canvas and now you can move this handled independently from

the handle just bring it close like so release tap and drag again again change

the direction of this control handle release tap and drag and let's do this

here there we go now I'm going to show you

the other way I'm going to tap on the last segment to sever away to equal four

handle there we go you go down there and I don't know I'm

just gonna click once here I'm doing this on purpose so we can I

can show you how easy it is to bring paths to bring back the control handles

inside vector so now I'm going to tap and drag

she we're gonna massage the points later tap

again once there we go undo this for a second and then go

around there tap it again there we go okay back on the note selection tool

let's work on this guy here so we've got two notes but here we've got nothing so

tap and you got it now first I'm gonna move this there we go and then here's

the trick you first select the control handle and then tap the finger and you

run the canvas and you can reposition this there we go very very easy okay I

can maybe do a better job here like so so continue this process the process of

tapping and dragging nodes and control handles so your curves are smooth as

well as follow the ornament background photo as close as you can now since we

have an open path how do we continue from here well the same way as before we

are going to use the node selection tool marquee selected tap on the pen tool tap

on the last node and then tap and drag to irate that okay tap on the last

segment here I'm gonna need both of the control handles like so undo this there

we go and now I'm going to create a long path right here something like that

we're gonna reposition this a bit later

let's see I'm gonna go all the way down here now this control handle the last

control handle will dictate the next anchor point the next node so I need to

bring this handle close so I'm going to tap the finger on the screen bring this

closed tap and drag under this tray again bring this close and again I'm not

doing a perfect job here but we will massage this and this moment is going to

look better

one here maybe one there and one there okay all right back on the note

selection tool let's see what we can improve first of all this one okay then

I'm gonna leave it as it is and then let's work on this guy I'm not too happy

here there we go it looks better okay you're gonna have to do all this as well

massage your points okay but the cool thing is that it's quite easy to do it

or to do is to spend a little time and do that this is it's here it's gonna

yeah something like that right let's look at the overall shape here looks

pretty good now with the note selection again I want to make sure that this

bottom node and the top node align to each other and if you can recall at the

beginning of the tutorial inside the Settings panel we kept these

smart guides on and that will help us align those two nodes together so tap

and reposition those two endpoints till they snap to each other now what do we

do well we're going to use the Move Selection tool, tap on that, marquee

select the path. OK. Because we want to duplicate this when you activate the ALT

switch then you're on duplicate mode and so

I'm going to tap once on the off switch then I'm going to tap and drag and here

is the duplicate path now don't forget to tap the ALT Switch tool again to

deactivate it otherwise you will make more copies of the same path with the

move selection again we need to flip this horizontally so in the context menu

here the arranged context menu tap on that and then tap on the flip

horizontally, like so and there we go. We have both here. OK, all right so let me

deselect I'm going to zoom it here very close I'm going to use the Node selection

tool and I need to bring those right next to on top of each other that will

help me to be able to Unite those two

there should be better should be okay I think that would be okay here alright so

back on the move selection we're gonna select both of these ok marquee select

those two shapes and then on the path context menu tap on that and we're gonna

use the very first choice which is the unite so once you tap the unite balloon

operator vector near does a great job uniting those two intersecting paths

next tap on the layers panel tap on the four layer to delete it by pressing the

trash icon since we don't need the background photo anymore we just need

the path. Next let's also give the whole ornament

a Fill color so tap on the canvas and I'm going to marquee select everything

like so then tap on the fill options icon here you can give any color your

way so I'm just going to tap on the number and give a specific hex number

that will be #0099FF and then I'm going to disable the stroke so tap on

the stroke icon and then just disable it and then just tap on the camera anywhere

now we are ready to export this ornament to different file formats

first I will export the ornament to the Adobe Creative Cloud so tap the export

button in the top right corner and then tap on the sent to Illustrator CC button,

it will take a few seconds and without any hassles the ornament will open as

SVG file format back on your computer for further editing at the event you are

not subscribed to the Adobe Creative Cloud membership then you can use the AI

export option once you tap on the button you will be presented with the pop-up

message describing the process of exporting your Vectonator file in

essence it uploads your file to the Creative Cloud server to be converted

but then it gets deleted. So tap to Agree and wait for a second

for this process to be completed.

OK. Now tap to Save, in this case again I'm going to use the OneDrive and under

Files and Vectonator I'm just going to upload it here like so.

Now let's go ahead and continue exporting to some other file formats

inside Vectonator. So tap on the export button then tap on the JPG option and

the first thing we see here under the settings is the quality right now we

have ninety percent that's very fine for me but then under the image size we have

the option to scale our graphic so I'm just going to tap on the 100 field, the

Scale field and you get this pop up calculator so tap all the Clear button

here and just tap 200 for 200% and then tap on the check mark icon, like so. I'm

just going to rename this to 2x and I'm going to save this again on OneDrive under

Vectonator and just going to upload it here,

there you go. Alright let's continue I'm going to use the PNG export option and

here by default we have the transparency on which is a pretty good idea so I'm

just gonna save that up again under onedrive and vector later and upload it

here they're gone that was fast and the last option export option that I

want to talk about is actually the SVG option now SVG stands for scalable

vector graphics and they are good for logos icons animation backgrounds and so

on now another reason to use SVG would be if you want to continue working on

another software platform other than the Adobe Illustrator you can use the SVG

export format as for the settings here says create outlines from text since we

don't have any text I'm just gonna leave it as this tab to save and to onedrive

again but donator and just gonna upload it here back on the desktop computer

let's take a look at the file formats we exported and how they came in

first the ornament SVG format that was exported using the sent to illustrator

CC option and as you can see inside the layers panel it came in as a compound

path says inside vector mater we used the Unite command or you can do here

just select the path and right click to ungroup this similar story with the

illustrator format it came in again as a compound path so I can just right click

and I group this let's go ahead and look at the other two options we have the

JPEG option that we saved twice as big as original that also came great and

lastly we have the PNG file that comes in as transparent. So great to see that

everything was exported from vector later the way it was supposed.

So my experience with Vectonator has been very positive because it feels very

intuitive especially working with the pen tool since the technology is

shifting to using tablets for our daily workflow Vectonator offers rock-solid

set of tools and it's a fantastic all-around vector graphic software for

all designers whether you are a professional or you have an interest in

design. I find myself integrating Vectonator

more and more in my daily workflow and I'm looking forward to sharing some more

tips till we meet again thank you for watching and spending time with me. Elias Sarantopoulos

For more infomation >> Vectonator - How to Draw Vector Art in Vectonator Pro - Duration: 20:28.

-------------------------------------------

6 Ways To Eat Healthy Pancake Tacos For Breakfast - Duration: 3:14.

Six ways to eat pancake tacos for breakfast

pancake tacos might not be on your radar yet that their poise to become the next big portable breakfast trend

sure stuffing pancakes with all kinds of Breck fast eagerness like scrambled eggs bacon

yogurt not butter or fruit might not be quite as simple as gnashing avocado on toast

but if you make a big batch of pancakes ahead of time and freeze them

pancake tacos really can be the kind of mouthwatering meal that you pull together when you need to be out the door in 5 minutes

of course you can also lead them sitting down on a lazy Sunday morning

and you'll probably want to

because they're that good year

six tasty options to try

the Nana pancakes taco style

hardy a oat flour pancakes topped with Greek yielded and sliced bananas are delicious

that there not exactly easy to eat on the go unless you do like food faith fitness and stuff the yogurt and fruit into the pancakes instead

pretty genius right pancake tacos with fried eggs

of fluffy pancake a goalie fried egg a strip of crispy bacon and a slice of melt the cheese

cookie name desires tacos get it pancake plus taco are everything am dreams are made of folded together in a portable package

corn pancake breakfast tacos love traditional breakfast tacos with scrambled eggs folded into a warm corn tortilla

then you'll go nuts over what should I make fours corn pancake tacos stuffed with soft scrambled eggs

diced avocado and tomato scallions

and cheese spice spelt pancake tacos these half circles of delicious mess from the sweet

potato Chronicles are designed to be customizable

that the cinnamon scented buttermilk pancakes look pretty darn mouthwatering exactly as they are

stuffed with sliced banana chocolate hazelnut spread

Greek yogurt and sliced strawberries

pancake breakfast tacos with salsa and sear up if having to choose between a sweet and savory breakfast is always a problem for you

should mess gracious pancake tacos are the solution you've been waiting for

their filled with scrambled eggs cilantro

salsa and wait for it! A drizzle of maple syrup it might sound odd but 1 B and you'll probably be hawked peanut butter and honey pancake

tacos take these pancake tacos from mount and momma cooks with you next time you need a hearty high energy breakfast

the protein and fiber in the peanut butter

sliced banana shredded coconut

and Chia seeds will keep you going for a hour's

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét