Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 4, 2018

Waching daily Apr 29 2018

I worked in the Motor Club of America Company pharmacy for over 13 years I decided to I let the pharmacy that I was

working for they went ahead and sent me to college which took me it took me

about 10 years to get everything that I felt like I needed to make enough money

in my Motor Club of America Company job as far as college and certifications and during this time I

never saw my family never saw my kids except on the weekend of course so by

the time I was finished with all of this Motor Club of America Company schooling you know I could look and

realize that I really didn't know my kids I really didn't have a lot of the

memories that I wanted to have with my children and it bothered me I was making

an hourly wage and I took a pretty significant pay cut to be able to do so

but I just kind of figured well if it's a trade-off for getting to work come

home and be with my little guy right well online marketing opened my eyes to

my maximum potential and boy has it been a ride I joined this awesome company

because they have what a hundred and fifty thousand dollars what up benefits

that are given to their members and this you can get for just forty dollars yes

and they also give me an opportunity to be at home like kids while I work from

home and make money they have given me an opportunity to be able to create

income for myself and really understand what freedom is because I don't want to

be tied to the falls of an office I want to be free I want to be able to do

things with my kids and my family and the company has given me that

opportunity so grateful number one I wanted to see for myself if earning

money through this company was the real deal and number two I wanted to see

basically I would just wanted to see what the hype was about about working

from home or earning money online and things of that nature since I for myself

have never done any of that type of work before this would be my first job I did

join back in March this year but you know what I'm tired of the nine-to-five

I'm tired of you know not being appreciated for my hard work

you know like I'm tired of not having time for myself and so you know I took

the leap of faith and I joined the system and I I will never regret it you

guys I've made income every week whether it's a sailor - you know I just started

about two months ago so I'm still you know getting my bearings out there you

know and but it's really a great system you guys oh I knew that I had to make a

change because I wanted to spend more time with my kids by that time I was

pregnant with my third son and I knew that I did not want to have him in

daycare and again that I didn't want to be spending forty fifty hours outside of

the house working and never really seeing my children so that's the main

reason why I got started with the Motor Club of America because I want to have

more time with my family I also worked with an amazing team of awesome ladies

who are linking you know this dream come true for themselves also you know by

staying at home with the kids and working from home and making money I

think anyone can do this because it's so simple you don't need to overthink it

you don't need to have a degree you don't need to have some family and

friends all you need is just a smartphone or computer and your Wi-Fi

and you're good to go one there a plus rating with the Better

Business Bureau that was huge can't argue with that right number two they

have millions of satisfied customers every single year they've been around

since 1926 and so they're not going anywhere they're ready for the long haul

and that's what I really needed the other reason that was really big for me

was that we get to enjoy the family 150,000 dollars worth of benefits that

I'm promoting so um I just can't thank MC enough for the opportunity and I want

everybody that is looking for something out there to be able to jump on the

opportunity so I just can't help but be really excited about it and tell

everybody that I can got it because it's just been huge for my family and myself

not only are you you know making money and all that stuff but you're also you

know you're a part of this group this community that's really there for you

and it's going to help you you know be be the best version of you that you

possibly can be and they are so great about that the best part about joining

MCA is the system and the community they're both at a tie because they're

both amazing on the system that is allowing me to build my Motor Club of

America business as well as the community of women positive

goal-oriented women that really just it's the best part of my day being able

to connect with these women every morning and I love it and you're given

the opportunity to make the decision I I think you should do so too

For more infomation >> MCA Motor Club of America Company: Real Women Share their MCA Experience - Duration: 5:42.

-------------------------------------------

ABBA : The Way Old Friends Do (HQ) Live 1979 - Duration: 3:04.

For more infomation >> ABBA : The Way Old Friends Do (HQ) Live 1979 - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

Being the Conductor of Your Own Symphony - Duration: 2:52.

What Is The Symphony Energy?

Voices From The Symphony Of Possibilities Training

When I first got that I could work with energy,

it was such a revelation to me because before that

what I was trying to do was do something

and affect the person and have a result.

I had so many conclusions and ideas about what that should be,

that it never was about what that person actually desired

or what was right for them.

When I discovered about perceiving the energy

and working with the energy and what was right for that person

and that had nothing to do with my point of view

or what they thought they should have or be or do.

It opened up a space of that person accessing more of themselves

and what was right for them.

So, the beauty of following the energy is

that people can access what's right for them and who they truly be.

It was about being the energy,

it was nothing in my mind about trying to give you something,

trying to heal anything,

trying to change this comfortable distances.

It was not that, it was just,

"okay, ask the question and then see what happens and allow that to be."

And to me that's really this, it's like, "just be it."

It was the first time for me that I really perceived

the receiving you were doing.

I really went like, "whoa, she's receiving!"

And I was like, "whoa!"

And that allowed me to receive.

When you're being the SOP energy,

you just bring that energy into your focus, into your awareness

and then be and ask questions.

Like, "What else is possible?"

"What would it take for this energy to be present in all areas of my life?

In my business, in my relationships.

In my body, with my relationship with my body?"

It makes it easier for you to,

not understand, not even function but just to be.

Without those limitations.

And you can start to get more awarenesses of where you are sticking yourself,

where you are stuck and where you're functioning from.

SOP energy can be explosive.

The different nuances in the SOP energy.

And there are different nuances, oh yeah, on the planet and in the universe.

And being willing to play and have fun with all of them,

is a gift that the SOP energies have given me.

drdainheer.com/SOP

For more infomation >> Being the Conductor of Your Own Symphony - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

This Woman Has Predicted The Future Using Asparagus | Sunday TODAY - Duration: 3:20.

For more infomation >> This Woman Has Predicted The Future Using Asparagus | Sunday TODAY - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

Ajka (Slovakia) "it's more about personal prefrences" - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Ajka (Slovakia) "it's more about personal prefrences" - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG SUB CC] Nine Percent Invites You to Fan Meeting - Duration: 1:33.

Hi everyone! We are

Nine Percent!

Our Fan Meeting is just around the corner.

The main sponsor for this fan meeting is

Nongfu ShanQuan Vitamin Water

Our identity for today is

fan service ambassadors

We brought you guys a wave of fan services

On the 28th and 29th

you can visit Nonfu ShanQuan's website to get a fan meeting ticket.

This time, we also prepared VIP tickets.

May 5 at Shanghai, we will...

not leave without seeing you!

Hi.

I am Nine Percent's Cai Xukun.

I am Nine Percent's Chen Linong.

I am Nine Percent's Lin Yanjun.

BOOGIE Wang Ziyi

I am 9 Percent's "Smooth Dog" Xiao Gui

I am Nine Percent's You Zhangjing.

I have officially become

POP MOE (game they are endorsing)

POP MOE's ambassador

[Level completed]

Come play the game

and complete the levels with me.

Come play the game

and beat the levels with me.

Don't forget to send me tiny hearts.

Send me tiny hearts!

Don't forget to send me hearts.

Send me...

hearts.

The more "POP MOE" the more fortunate you will be.

For more infomation >> [ENG SUB CC] Nine Percent Invites You to Fan Meeting - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

North Korea Vows To Shut Down Its Main Nuclear Test Site | Sunday TODAY - Duration: 1:45.

For more infomation >> North Korea Vows To Shut Down Its Main Nuclear Test Site | Sunday TODAY - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

道教第一神咒——天蓬神咒 - Duration: 4:50.

For more infomation >> 道教第一神咒——天蓬神咒 - Duration: 4:50.

-------------------------------------------

gnash - The Broken Hearts Club | Serendipity - Duration: 3:06.

📝 gnash - The Broken Hearts Club Lyrics

I need emotion novocaine, I need a numbing of my brain

I need somethin' to take away the remains of your name

I need amnesia for a day and an umbrella for the rain

That hasn't gone away since you said you didn't need me

Lately Been thinking maybe

There's a place we Won't feel so crazy

Then in a hazy Mid-morning daydream

I found a shady Spot that they saved me

They said "Come be the newest member of The Broken Hearts

Club We hate every little thing about the people

that we love We're the let-down, we're the lied-to, where

the lost go when it finds you Where the lonely make the lonely feel less

lonely, and we're dying to Invite you to stay, and take away the pain

'Cause misery loves company, so hey, what do you say?"

And at first i wasn't sure If there's even a cure

For what i'm feeling cuz what i'm feeling's Been feeling more & more absurd

The repeating in my head Of every last word that u said

Feels like ever since u left U still won't leave me

And lately, been thinkin' maybe There might be a place we won't feel so crazy

For changing the way you made me And in a daydream, I let them save me

I'm the newest member of The Broken Hearts Club

We hate every little thing about the people that we love

We're the let-down, we're the lied-to, where the lost go when it finds you

Where the lonely make the lonely feel less lonely, and we're dying to

Invite you to stay, and take away the pain 'Cause misery loves company, so hey, what

do you say?

I guess if you can't beat 'em, join 'em That's what they always say

Let's go inside, let's coincide And all commiserate

Singin', we're the newest members of The Broken Hearts Club

We still feel pretty lonely and we wish we didn't, but

We're the newest members of The Broken Hearts Club

And we all kinda hate it, but it's easier than love

Singin', we're the newest members of The Broken Hearts Club

And we still feel pretty lonely & we wish we didn't, but

We're the newest members of The Broken Hearts Club

And we all kinda hate it, but it's easier than love

For more infomation >> gnash - The Broken Hearts Club | Serendipity - Duration: 3:06.

-------------------------------------------

Hussein (Uganda) the solution is to intill the respect - Duration: 0:16.

What I can suggest is that a wife should respect he husband's belongings.

And husband has to respect his wife's belongings, without questioning her unnecessarily.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét