Thứ Bảy, 28 tháng 4, 2018

Waching daily Apr 28 2018

These Are 15 Signs That He Loves You, But Too Scared To Make A Move

Woman is not a fan of making the first move on anything.

That is even prominent when it comes to romantic relationship.

It is important for woman to keep her love secret because it challenges man to choose

her.

However, it is actually quite problematic considering the fact that woman also needs

to choose.

That is why, if you're a woman, you actually need to know these 15 signs that he loves

you in order to help him expressing and taking initiative.

#1 - He does not like the term relationship

A relationship for him is frightening, and he does not like that term.

Even though he really loves you, he does not want to label the relationship as a romantic

one.

He really does not like such term because it gives pressure, and a relationship can

end while if there is no such label, it will not end.

#2 - He likes making a joke

The next thing that he will do is simply making jokes most of the times.

It usually contains flirty words, expression of love, request to go out, and many other

thing.

He really likes you and want to date you.

However, he's afraid to tell you the truth.

#3 - He also likes to smile at you

His smiles somehow creepy but it is so welcoming and intense.

You can clearly tell which smile has more energy than those who don't.

If he really likes you, his smile is so beautiful that it is full of sincerity.

#4 - He invites you

If he knows that you are a more party person, he will ask you to go with him.

He likes to ask you to go to his party with family and friends.

#5 - He avoids commitment

That sounds like he's not serious about you.

Overtime you asks about commitment, he avoids you.

However, as the time passes you realize that he wants a commitment but he is not ready

to talk about it yet.

#6 - He makes plans with you

He really likes to go somewhere far with you, and he does not mind to plan such a trip with

you.

He also likes many other plans such as party, gathering, joining social movement, or anything.

However, he does not want to make plans that involve commitment in the relationship.

#7 - Mixed signal

This has been talked too much, and it is just extremely confusing.

However, a mixed signal from man usually tends to be more accepting to relationship than

not.

#8 - He does not like doing PDA

Compared to the sign of a man who's in love with someone, shy man does not want to do

PDA especially with friends and random people around.

He likes to do things in private because he does not want to announce his relationship.

#9 - He is jealous

Since his effort is rarely known to public, there is no visible relationship between you

two.

That's why many men come to you to approach you.

When you are interested to someone, he's the one who'll be jealous.

#10 - He's protective

It is no brainer, but sometimes he overdoes it.

He does not want to lose you, and that's why he tries his best to keep you around.

#11 - He's been hurt

The reason why he does not wanna make his relationship clear is because of past damage.

He frequently tells that he's been hurt, and he does not want to be hurt anymore.

#12 - He tries to ignore

Shy man always tries to ignore the sign of him loving you.

However, he really cannot do it anyway.

The reason is simply because it probably backfires.

#13 - He chooses you

There are two things about you.

He choose you because of his conscious decision, and he is committed to you without declaring

it.

Another one is he chooses you because he knows you are the best for him.

You cannot always tell which one is which believed by your man.

However, he has chosen you.

#14 - He tells you directly

At some point, he clearly tells you that he does not want to be in a relationship.

However, at the same time, he also tells that he loves you.

#15 - He pays attention to little details

The next thing that makes him care so much about you is how attentive he is to small

details.

You just cannot expect that he will remember things like that.

Well, that's all the 15 signs that he loves you, but too scared to make a move.

Really cool information isn't it?

I hope you enjoy this short video, if you have something on your mind, please share

your thoughts and experiences in the comments below!

Don't forget to subscribe to our channel and watch all our other amazing videos!

Thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> These Are 15 Signs That He Loves You, But Too Scared To Make A Move - Duration: 5:03.

-------------------------------------------

How to build Lego Logan Paul - Duration: 0:49.

i love icecream

sub to kristian dimov

For more infomation >> How to build Lego Logan Paul - Duration: 0:49.

-------------------------------------------

Virtual Intimacy: Thurst is a Queer Dating App for People of All Genders | NowThis - Duration: 4:56.

We're trying to make sure that love between people isn't just based in like a sexual interaction but it's more intimate.

It's based in friendship. It's based in love between not just one person but all people in a space or in a group.

We're trying to have people acknowledge the wholeness, the fullness, the humanity of each person.

Hi my name is Morgen Bromell. My pronouns are they and them and I'm the founder of 'Thurst.'

So the main goal was to make [Thurst] more inclusive of all genders because at the time when I was just thinking about dating apps and how frustrating they were,

the main one was gender selection. It seemed to always prefer straight men on any platform regardless of which one you choose or men who fit a certain archetype of masculinity.

So that was really frustrating for everyone I knew. We were saying this doesn't seem to include a lot of people.

How can we include folks especially who are trans, gender nonconforming and nonbinary who are just being cut out of every single platform, who aren't being seen online.

It was exciting for maybe like two minutes and then I realized one, apart from just like bugs and technical issues that come up with any launch,

we didn't plan for safety and security at all. Just the idea of having a safe community and saying 'please be safe, please respect other people' is not going to work.

I had a user send me a few emails, like in one night, saying 'Hey like I'm being targeted by, I think, a group of people'

and we didn't realize but there are a lot of folks who love to just harass other folks online or try to dox people online, expose their identity.

And this one person was saying, you know, 'I don't feel safe I think they're screenshotting my information. They're very much targeting me.

I'm getting rapid messages. I don't know how to block them I don't feel comfortable. Can you ban them?'

And so this is a scary moment where we realize we didn't have the protocol, we didn't have the policy set up

to really figure out how to ban multiple users who might be one person or multiple users who were different people but choosing to harass one person

It's just a scary scenario where this one person was saying 'I'm feeling very attacked. Can you help me?'

I feel like we do have platforms that are incredibly secure, like 'Paypal' for instance. All our financial platforms are incredibly secure.

We don't have that same level of rigor when it comes to an identity on a dating platform.

We really wanted people to acknowledge that we're so much more than just one type, one label.

And so for a lot of folks that are saying 'Having so much hardship in my life just experiencing and navigating dating and love and life,

as a person who maybe isn't straight, I want something more. I want to be seen as whole for the first time.'

So we really try to give people freedom to self-designate and then change that and kind of have a flexible space where people are interacting not based on gender alone

but proximity and location obviously but other factors that really play into how we're developing that criteria for selection.

So our first consideration was data how are we best managing our data and on the backend, where's it going, what needs to be stored, what questions are we asking. And then how do we handle user deletion?

Or how do we handle a user choosing to erase their data? Or they want a copy? How do we handle potential data breaches because those things happen.

When the first app launched, I realized our data is not secure. So we really thought first about the user's information, their name, their picture, like who they are, their age, and their location, especially, because [Thurst] is geo-location based and how to manage that.

There are so few spaces where you can go and meet other people around your age who are also queer and out and expressing themselves

or just talking about topics or sharing tips, like this is where I go for healthcare, this is where I get my drag makeup,

this is where I go to like just hang out and see other people and feel like the cops aren't going to come.

So for me finding community was essential I feel like that's been the journey for most queer youth, especially in this region for decades.

From the history of the pier to Stonewall and things like that, it's just youth finding each other.

We have a lot of people were saying "I'm 17 and a half, I can't wait to turn 18 and use this platform when you launch it.

Things like that based on their location and saying 'I don't know any queer youth in my school or maybe I'm the only person in the neighborhood but I'm hoping maybe in the next neighborhood over

or I don't drive and I can't figure out how to connect with my community.' We're hoping that we can bridge those gaps through this online space.

For more infomation >> Virtual Intimacy: Thurst is a Queer Dating App for People of All Genders | NowThis - Duration: 4:56.

-------------------------------------------

Extension of You--Mili [Millennium Mother] - Duration: 4:52.

First thing I learned

I have to breathe

Secondly, I learned to eat

To chew on red meat

Clean my teeth before going to sleep

Hello, good morning

I learned to speak

Describe what I see

There is me

And there is you,

who knew everything

Teach me how to sing

Teach me how to sing

Teach me how to sing

Talalatata

Covered my skin with pieces of cotton, linen

Conserve the most vulnerable part of me for me

My ribs opened up

Made room for beating hearts

Stainless steel appends to my shoulder

Pierces through my rubbery skin

Upgrades me with a pair of limbs

For more infomation >> Extension of You--Mili [Millennium Mother] - Duration: 4:52.

-------------------------------------------

Republican Party Spent $225,000 At Trump's Mar-A-Lago Last Month - Duration: 3:04.

Donald Trump managed to con a good portion of the American public, and that's one of

the main reasons why he won the 2016 election.

He convinced people that he was some kind of populist, when in reality he was just a

grifter trying to make as much money possible off both his campaign and now make as much

money possible off of his presidency.

That is exactly what he's doing, except he's not making money today by conning the voters.

He's actually conning the Republican Party itself, the structure, the establishment,

the Republican National Committee, the group that funds all the Republicans and gives them

their talking points.

In March alone, Donald Trump charged $225,000 to the RNC for their use of Mar-a-Lago in

South Florida.

$225,000 in one month alone that that Republican organization, the leader of all the Republicans

in the country, paid to Donald Trump for use of Mar-a-Lago.

In January, they paid $62,000 for renting out Trump properties for events.

February, another few tens of thousands of dollars.

Every month, the Republican Party is paying tens of thousands of dollars directly to Donald

Trump's pocket so that they can hold events at facilities that he owns.

First and foremost, RNC, I don't know if you understand this or not, but you don't have

to host events only at places that Donald Trump owns.

That's not benefiting anybody other than Trump himself.

For the record, being associated with the Trump brand at this point is actually doing

you far more damage than it is helping your party.

I give you that piece of advice because I am sick and tired of seeing Donald Trump be

this conman that everybody seems to be falling for.

It's not that I like the RNC or that I have any respect for the Republican Party.

It's that you are getting swindled, and your leadership, the people making these decisions,

are too stupid to even realize that.

About a week or so ago, a report came out that talked about the fact that this is how

Donald Trump is making money off the presidency.

Conservative groups, including the RNC itself, other Republican think tanks, Republican organizations,

have decided that since Trump is President, we need to hold all of our events at properties

that he owns, and that money goes right back into his pocket.

That is exactly why he ran for President, and nobody, nobody on the conservative side

of the aisle has the brains to understand that every single one of you is getting swindled

by the conman that also happens to be the President at this moment.

For more infomation >> Republican Party Spent $225,000 At Trump's Mar-A-Lago Last Month - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

English Nursery Rhymes For Children | Croods Finger Family For Kids | Family Songs For Babies - Duration: 1:05.

Daddy finger, Daddy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am How do you do?

Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

For more infomation >> English Nursery Rhymes For Children | Croods Finger Family For Kids | Family Songs For Babies - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

About You [feat. blackbear] (Official Video) - Mike Shinoda - REACTION - Duration: 2:50.

For more infomation >> About You [feat. blackbear] (Official Video) - Mike Shinoda - REACTION - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

you wish || a short film || Christi Kerr - Duration: 7:07.

[keyboard tapping]

I wish I had some wine.

[snap]

Working late again? That really sucks.

I wish I was already done with this proposal.

[snap]

So what do you want to watch? I heard there's this new show--

I wish Pretty Little Liars was on.

[snap]

Do you want to wish me a glass of wine too?

I wish you had a glass of wine.

[snap] Thanks!

No problem.

This wine isn't very good, is it? I'm sorry, I'll be sure to get the good stuff next time.

[music begins]

[off screen] How could you say that?

- I'm serious, Abby! How could anyone ever make you

happy when you have a fairy godmother who gives you everything you could ever want?

- It's not like that!

Oh that's exactly what it's like! I'm sure you wish for me to propose!

What, no! I wouldn't do that.

Besides, she would say no.

Well, thank God for that.

I'm leaving before you wish for me to stay or something

Phil!

did you hear all that yes I wish you would stop eavesdropping

Yes.

I wish you would stop eavesdropping.

[snap]

Do you want to talk about it?

I wish Phil still loved me.

You know I can't do that.

Can't you just control a person just once, for me?

I'm sorry.

I wish I had some wine

[snap]

You know I'm here if you want to talk.

[door closes]

[river sounds]

I wish I had goggles.

Seriously? It's my day off!

I needed goggles.

[snap]

Wait.

Fifteen years ago we agreed, I get one day off a week. fairy godmothers need their rest too.

I wish you would go rest.

Abby.

[sighs] I wish I had some wine.

[snap]

What is wrong with you?!

Abby, we need to have a talk.

No! You're my fairy godmother, you don't talk, you just grant my wishes.

And as your fairy godmother, I know when enough is enough. You need friends.

Fine. I wish for friends.

[snap]

[laugh/sigh kind of thing]

Great. Look, it's all my friends who won't ask for wishes all the time!

Abby...

You think I haven't tried to make friends? But-- everybody just

either wants something from me or thinks I'm a child who can't take care of herself.

Well, you do need to cut back. Abby, I feel

like you've become too dependent on me.

Oh yeah?

I wish I was taller!

[snap]

Ugh, you're still taller than me! I wish you were shorter.

That's better. I wish you were nicer to me.

You know I can't do that.

Can't or won't?

You know, Abby? This isn't easy for me either. If you really wanted

a friend you could have one. I've been nothing but nice to you but you won't

even talk to me unless you're wishing for something.

[Abby sighs]

I wish you would go away.

Abby.

Don't do this.

You'll regret it.

[snap]

[door slams]

[bittersweet music begins]

[sighs]

I wish I had wine.

[snaps]

For more infomation >> you wish || a short film || Christi Kerr - Duration: 7:07.

-------------------------------------------

EASY PEAR CRUMBLE RECIPE | CRUMBLE DI PERE (ricetta facile, sottotitoli in italiano) - Duration: 3:05.

hey everyone welcome back to my channel Vanessa here. today we're gonna

make a pear crumble and as you probably know I can't seem to make a regular

standard recipe, I always try to change something so I thought what if I use

puffed rice instead of flour and that's why I did

I really like how this turned out um it's a little bit different than usual

but you know still good it is still good otherwise I woulnd't share this with you so

yeah let me know what to think about this recipe just leave me a comment down

below and if you have any suggestions or if you'd like to see something in

particular just you know let me know and I will try my best to do it. Also, that

way I know what you actually want to see so it might be interesting alright

that's pretty much all I wanted to say to you guys so I guess I'll leave you to the recipe

now and I will see you next week

you

For more infomation >> EASY PEAR CRUMBLE RECIPE | CRUMBLE DI PERE (ricetta facile, sottotitoli in italiano) - Duration: 3:05.

-------------------------------------------

Get Paid With PayPal|Money Making System - Duration: 4:58.

hey hey it's Candace with Kings prosper Network and Motor Club of America thank

you so much for joining me today

well you guys I want to tell you about a PayPal money-making system all right I

know that a lot of people are using PayPal and they are looking for an

online opportunity that pays via PayPal and I have just the thing for you all

right so with the Wi-Fi wealth system you can register for free and Get Paid with PayPal it is a

free online tool and all three offers within the Wi-Fi wealth system all pay

you via PayPal so it's amazing so you can get paid via PayPal with Motor Club

of America if you live within Canada all right I know the MCA pays the Canadian

residents via PayPal if that's an option that they choose the first offer within

our Wi-Fi wealth system is Ebates and you earn $25 for every person who opts

in for the Ebates offer and when they go shopping they get $10 from Ebates and

then Ebates gives you $25 Ebates does have an option to pay you via PayPal and

our third offer in the Wi-Fi wealth system is our email autoresponder and

you receive 30 percent commission from that email autoresponder all right 30

percent commission and they will pay that to you via PayPal all right so I

don't know why you guys are waiting get off of the fence you all because this is

an amazing online tool money making system that provides you three streams of income and you can get

your payments in PayPal it's boom that easy all right

now it is a free registration for the Wi-Fi wealth system you do not have to

pay for Ebates the only charge that you are going to come across is when you get paid with Paypal

apply for your benefits a hundred and fifty thousand dollars worth of benefits

from Motor Club of America all right it's 13

dollars and ninety cents to start you guys that is the most affordable startup

I have seen in any kind of online marketing business all right I used to

be in another business and my startup fee was almost a hundred and thirty

dollars and that was not Motor Club of America and Motor Club of America does money making system

pay out the highest commissions in any online marketing business out there

because Motor Club of America pays us 200 percent commissions so you can

actually be earning 80 to 90 dollars for every person that purchases the Motor

Club of America benefits alright so I hope that has shown you all the things

that we have with a Wi-Fi wealth now once you get your system sorry my nose

is itching it's been itching and I didn't want to scratch it you guys

but the Wi-Fi wealth system it's like a one-stop shop you guys it does all the

telling and selling for you everything every offer within there is shown to

your lead with a video that explains the offer and it gives them the option to

enroll for those offers okay it's a sales funnel it has three streams of

income so you're not just earning your unlimited commissions with Motor Club of

America but you are earning unlimited signups when they opt in for the Ebates

at 25 bucks a pop you guys and then for everybody who enrolls for the

autoresponder email system you earn 30 percent commission from our email

service as well so that's three streams of income coming in to your bank account

or your PayPal account just by online marketing with the Wi-Fi wealth system

so check the information down below you guys I'm here to train you I'm here to

give you your marketing tools and to see you be successful so just get in touch

with me down there and I hope to see you on the inside that's all I've got

for you today and have an amazing day

For more infomation >> Get Paid With PayPal|Money Making System - Duration: 4:58.

-------------------------------------------

Plants that Help You Sleep - Australia 360 - Duration: 11:41.

Plants that Help You Sleep

If you have difficulty getting to sleep or you wake up during the night and can't get back to sleep, you can enjoy the benefits of some homemade teas.

In this article, we'll tell you about the best plants for sleeping.

They'll also help you wake up every morning with renewed energy.

Plants teas to sleep better.

Drinking a delicious tea that allows you to rest at night might not seem possible.

However, there are many plants that help us with this habitual problem.

Above all, they help people who live in the city or who have too many worries.

Pay attention to the following herbs with calming and relaxing properties.

These will help you sleep better.

Valerian.

This is one of the most famous herbs that helps you sleep due to its calming effects.

It's been used since ancient times.

It was even known in Rome and Greece for its relaxing properties.

Valerian is Asian in origin, although it grows abundantly in Europe and America.

Its extract is used both in medications and in phytotherapy.

This plant has many essential oils with relaxing and spasmolytic properties.

Also, helps fight anxiety and stress.

It increases the number or hours that you sleep uninterrupted.

And this plant gives you a fantastic calm feeling.

You can drink up to 3 cups of valerian tea per day.

Lavender.

Known for its beautiful color and its fragrance, lavender is one of the most relaxing herbs that exists.

It also helps you to sleep deeply.

Drinking lavender tea before going to bed means getting a pleasant and restorative night's sleep.

Your body and mind will be completely peaceful.

Plus, you'll be able to leave your insomnia, stress, anxiety, and depression behind.

Also, you can use lavender essential oil to perfume your pillows and pajamas.

This acts as a natural calmer.

Another option is to take a bath with some lavender branches floating in the water.

Passion flower.

Also known as Passiflora, this plant is very effective for helping you at bed time.

This is because it provides natural sleep agents.

Because of this, it's recommended that people who can't get to sleep.

It also helps people who wake up suddenly at night.

It's perfect for enjoying a restful, peaceful, and relaxing sleep.

Passion flowers are also used as a natural treatment for stress and anxiety.

This smooth sedative gives you general well-being.

Plus, it's a great source of alkaloids.

The active ingredients in alkaloids were used to create medicinal tranquilizers.

You can drink it as a tea or taken in capsules or with tinctures and oils.

Tilia.

This is also known as "lime tree" or "linden".

This is one of the one of the most powerful herbs for sleeping because it's relaxing, calming, and soothing.

Tilia is an antispasmodic.

Because of this, it relaxes your muscles.

It reduces your blood pressure and decongests your air ways.

It has many components that are similar to those in valerian.

Also, it has diuretic properties.

As a result, we don't recommend drinking it before going to bed, but rather during the evening.

Chamomile.

This herb is known for its white and yellow flowers and its delicious flavor in teas.

Chamomile belongs to the daisy family.

Since ancient times, it has been used in calming and relaxing treatments.

Besides drinking it in teas, you can use extracts, capsules, and essential oils.

Chamomile relaxes your muscles thanks to a component called apigenin.

This tranquilizes your central nervous system.

This plant encourages sleepiness and allows you to get to sleep and stay asleep.

Hops flowers.

These flowers are divided into two groups: masculine and feminine.

The latter, with their conical shape, are the ones we recommend for treating insomnia naturally.

They have a significant amount of volatile oils that cause your brain to relax.

Hop flowers are also good for regulating anxious states and neurosis.

Among its many uses, some stand out.

It stimulates your appetite, is a natural antiseptic, and is a powerful diuretic.

Because of this, we recommend that you don't drink it at night.

Rosemary.

This is frequently used in cooking.

Rosemary gives flavor to your meals and is also known for its intense fragrance.

This herb is made up of flavonoids, minerals, essential oils, and phenols.

All of these encourage muscular relaxation and let you get to sleep.

You can drink rosemary tea.

Or, you can use this aromatic herb in your meals.

Saint John's Wart.

This is a medicinal plant that's mainly used for treating depression and anxiety.

It's also used to treat insomnia and light or interrupted sleep.

Saint John's Wart increases the production of the hormone serotonin in your brain.

This is the hormone that's in charge of regulating sleep.

It can be taken in tea or in capsules.

Both of these ways can be found in health food stores.

Other plants that help you sleep better are:.

Lemon balm Mint Lemon verbena Poppy Verbena.

Try them!.

For more infomation >> Plants that Help You Sleep - Australia 360 - Duration: 11:41.

-------------------------------------------

Fireman Sam Toys Finger Family Song Nursery Rhyme Youtube Video For Children Kids Toddlers - Duration: 2:10.

Finger Family Song For Children

Daddy finger, Daddy finger where are you?

Here I am, here i am, how do you do?

Mummy finger, Mummy finger where are you?

Here I am, here i am, how do you do?

Brother finger, Brother finger where are you?

Here I am, here i am, how do you do?

Sister finger, Sister finger where are you?

Here I am, here i am, how do you do?

Baby finger, Baby finger where are you?

Here I am, here i am, how do you do?

For more infomation >> Fireman Sam Toys Finger Family Song Nursery Rhyme Youtube Video For Children Kids Toddlers - Duration: 2:10.

-------------------------------------------

How To Know if RAM is Compatible with your Motherboard - A Guide To RAM Compatibility - Duration: 5:57.

So, you are building a pc or just want to upgrade your old desktop or laptop and you

need RAM!

So let's check it out!

If you don't care about what exactly RAM does and what role it has in your system,

then you can skip to the time shown on your screen right about now.

If you want to find out, keep watching.

Ok, are they gone?

Good, now let's get into it.

RAM or Random Access Memory is somewhere in beween the speed of your Hard Drive or SSD

and that of Cache memory.

If we were to make an analogy to something that everyone has done at least once, we would

use food.

The CPU wants data, so that is your stomach, which wants food.

The fastest and most readily available place where it can get food is your mouth.

That would be the cache memory.

Now, the problem here is that neither your mouth nor cache memory can really store a

lot of food or data at any time only a few megabytes.

On the other hand, a hard drive can store a lot of information.

In our analogy, that would be a fridge.

There is a lot of food in the fridge, but it would really slow down your eating if every

time you wanted to put something in your mouth (or cache memory) you had to go, open up the

fridge and dig around for whatever it is you're craving.

Here's where the RAM comes in.

The RAM is the plate sitting in front of you on the table.

It stores things that your CPU system is currently using or that it is planning to use in the

near future.

Similarly, the plate holds the food that you are currently planning to eat, because it's

more readily available that if it were in the fridge and it isn't feasible to put

everything in your mouth all at once.

OK, so now that we know what RAM does, it's time to figure out if it will work with the

rest of your rig.

When it comes to RAM compatibility, it almost always relates to your motherboard in some

way, so before you get going, you want to find out what motherboard your system has.

If you're not sure how to go about that, I have a video on that topic that you can

find by clicking the card in the top right corner of the video.

Go watch that and then come back here.

Alright.

First up let's make sure that you are getting the right generation of RAM, which is usually

expressed "DDR" and then a number.

Your motherboard will specify what type of RAM it supports and it will most likely be

DDR4 or DDR3.

DDR2 is really old and unless you have a PC that has seen quite a bit of history, it's

unlikely for you to have that.

You could also find motherboards that simply say they support DDR.

That is basically DDR1, the original version, which is incredibly outdated by now.

Now that you know the generation of RAM that you can get, let's ensure you don't get

too much of it.

Every motherboard has a maximum amount of RAM that it supports.

Whether it is 32, 64, 128, 256GB or whatever other amount, make sure you don't get more

than that, because that would just be a waste.

It is also worth checking how many DIMM slots your motherboard has.

Those are where you plug your RAM in.

There's usually 4 of them on normal size ATX motherboards, but their number goes anywhere

from 2 on compact boards to 8 or even more high performace premium boards.

For example, if your board has 2 slots, don't buy 4 sticks of RAM, obviously.

Speaking of more than one DIMM slot: if you are trying to upgrade a system, you want to

make sure that you aren't mismatching RAM.

Ideally, all of your sticks should be completely identical.

You need to find out what RAM is already installed in that computer and see if you can get your

hands on more of the same ram modules.

If that is not an option, make sure that the Frequency (also known as Speed of the RAM),

Capacity and Latency is the same for the RAM you are buying and the one that you want to

pair it with.

One other thing that is easily overlooked is RAM clearance.

Here's what I mean by that: If you have a particularly compact board, a really huge

CPU cooler or super tall and bulky RAM, you might find that the CPU heatsink will overlap

the DIMM slots, not letting you plug your memory in.

To prevent this, you can do a quick google search for the CPU cooler that you are looking

to pair with your motherboard and RAM and see if you can find people complaining about

RAM clearance issues.

While on the topic of size, it is good to know that if you want to buy RAM for your

laptop, then you need to look for SO-DIMM sticks.

Laptops use SO-DIMM slots unlike the usual computer DIMM slots for DIMM sticks.

It's just a different size format and other than that the whole compatibility side of

things is the same, so everything we've said before still applies here.

So, to summarise, here's what you need to check when buying RAM: is it the right generation?

Am I getting the right size format (DIMM for PC's and SO-DIMM for laptops)?

Do i have enough slots on my motherboard?

Does my motherboard support the amount of RAM that I am planning to get?

Will my CPU Cooler leave enough room for my RAM to be mounted?

Am i getting modules that have the same specs?

If the answer to all of those questions is YES, then you are good to go!

And that's about it!

So, I really do hope you enjoyed this video and if you want to see more you can click

on the right to watch my latest video or on the left to watch a random video or just click

the round channel icon in the middle to subscribe.

And as always, this has been vlad from goodsauce tech, and i'll catch you in the next one.

Take care, bye bye!

For more infomation >> How To Know if RAM is Compatible with your Motherboard - A Guide To RAM Compatibility - Duration: 5:57.

-------------------------------------------

Beyblade (Metal Saga) 3D Model Tutorial - Face Bolt - Duration: 21:29.

Sup! Welcome to my tutorial series on how to 3D Model Beyblades.

But only in the Metal Saga version of Beyblade.

This video was voted to be made by the people on Beyblade Amino App who wanted to know how to 3D Model Beyblades.

Also, you can turn off captions if you are familiar with Maya. With that said, let's get started!

First thing first, you should find a picture of a Bey that's from the show and use it as a template.

Like before the show begins and the title card will show the Bey that revolves around.

For example, Rock Aries (technically it's supposed to be Clay Aries).

Now, just gotta scale the size and move the template to a reasonable amount for the Face Bolt.

The scale size of 6 should be enough to fill in the Persp view grid to a good size.

And to make sure it's not in the way of modeling, I'll just move the pic down to -2.

Okay, now just have to grab a cube and scale with only X- and Z-Axis.

Now, move the Cube -2 on the Y-axis on the grid , that should be good.

Now, just got select the side faces and match the Face Bolt.

Now select the Multi-Cut Tool and select the edges with Ctrl+Shift and Left Click on the edges.

You can leave the grid display on if you want, but I personally disable it to get a better view of the templates I use.

Now again, select the side edges of the Face Bolt on each side of it.

Also, a reminder to those who are using Maya for the first time. You can use Q (Select), W (Move), E (Rotate), and R (Scale) the model.

Use alt+left click to rotate the view of the model and alt+right click or scroll wheel to zoom in and out.

Finally, use the alt+middle button to pan the view of the model as well.

Now to scale the points to match the model, and make sure to have the edges Multi-Cut as well.

Now to scale each side of the points to match the template.

Now, scale the 3 points to line them together on the top and bottom sides and match them on the pic..

Now select the faces and Ctrl+E to Extrude them.

Scale them inwards to match the sticker, and Extrude to raise them up a little.

Now let's get into front view and get another template. For example, Aquario.

Scale the template the size of 6.

Select the faces on the sides of the model and Extrude them, then scale down, and Extrude inwards.

Also, you can find Extrude in the "Mesh Tools" if you forgot the hotkey for Extrude..

If I can find it T_T

Found it

Rotate and scale the model to the size of Aquario.

Now grab a cylinder and scale it to match the first half of the screw on the Face Bolt.

Now use the Multi-cut tool and same hotkeys as before, and match to the gap on the first part of the Face Bolt.

Now select the faces on each side where the gap is.

Making sure everything is lined up correctly.

Select the faces on the bottom and then extrude them, scale inwards, and extrude and move the faces down to match the template.

Extrude again and scale inwards and move them down.

Scale it where the helix screw is embodied in the screw.

Use the Multi-cut tool and use the same hotkeys (Ctrl+Shift) and left click to match the gaps on the Face Bolt.

Just making some edits to the edges again.

Now select the faces on each side and extrude them inwards.

Select the second part of the model, then go to "Mesh Display" tab and select "Soften/Harden Edges" to have a nice look on the model.

Now go to the "Create" tab, then to "Polygon Primitives", and select Helix.

Change the properties of the helix and match the template, scale the size too and rotate it.

Editing the faces at the bottom.

Select all the faces and go to "Mesh", then to "Booleans", and select "Union" to make them merge together to become a completed Face Bolt.

Name the model "Face Bolt Model" where I'm typing at so it can be easy to remember

if you want to use it for animation or whatever you want to do.

Rotate the model where the edge is lined on top and then scale the Face Bolt to match the size of the other template.

There, now we have finished modeling the Face Bolt, now let's add some color to the sticker and the rest of the Face Bolt.

Hold Right-Click, then go to "Assign Favorite Material", and let go of the Right-Click to select "Phong" material.

Takes a while to load for me, sorry about that l:/

Now change the name of the material to Face Sticker, and change the color all the way to white.

You may not have to do this to see the color because you probably have a better laptop or computer than mine.

Cause for me I have to select faces or the whole model and change materials to see the change of color in Maya.

Don't know why I have to do that.

But anyways, do the same thing like the first time of selecting a material, this time select "Blinn".

Change the name to Face Bolt and select a color to whatever you want it to.

Now if you want to have a Face Bolt that has a Tattoo and is transparent.

Then duplicate the model by pressing Ctrl+D and change the material.

Name the material of the model to Transparent Face Bolt and again change the color to what you like.

Change the transparency to the appropriate view of the model.

Now delete the faces that represent the sticker.

Then have the model in object mode, then go to "Mesh" and select "Fill Hole".

Now you have transparent Face Bolt and a non-transparent Face Bolt.

To save your work go to "File" and save or save as and create a save file in any destination that you will remember.

Like in your Documents or any other destinations you want to save your stuff in.

Then create a folder and name it whatever you want.

Save your file as "Face Bolt Base".

You'll get this every time when you save your work if you have the student version of Maya.

Now your finally done with modeling the Face Bolt, hope this helped you on your first step to modeling Beyblades (Metal Saga).

With that said, I'll see you on the next tutorial on the Energy Ring.

Later!

For more infomation >> Beyblade (Metal Saga) 3D Model Tutorial - Face Bolt - Duration: 21:29.

-------------------------------------------

Meet NAVI Shade1 (interview) - Duration: 8:05.

Name, nickname, age, place of birth.

My name is Dmitry, nickname is Shade1, I'm 16 years old from Solnechnogorsk, Russia.

What did you do before esports?

I've done boxing for two years, right now I'm studying.

Where do you study?

I'm in high school, 9th grade.

How did you decide to try yourself in this industry?

I don't know, it just happened.

How did you make it into esports?

Vadim Pokamolodoy invited me to play, so we played a lot together, then we started participating in tournaments. That's how things got rolling.

Your family's and friends' attitude towards esports.

They didn't support me a lot, but when I joined an organization, they started to support me more.

What games did you play before, and why did you choose PUBG?

H1Z1 and CS:GO. I enjoy Battle Royale a lot, that's why.

What are your expectations for the GGL Season 1 LAN Grand Finals?

At least top 3 for sure. We will do our best.

Is it hard to juggle being a student and a pro player? Do you have enough time?

It doesn't really hinder me, I adjusted my schedule and it's fine.

Do you plan to go to university, or will you take a break?

If everything continues like this in NAVI, I'll take a break.

I can also do a distance learning at the same time.

Should the developers reconsider SKS and Mini-14 stats?

I don't know, MINI's fire rate is too low, so no one uses it, previously everyone liked it because of high fire rate.

SKS... I don't know, I don't use SKS as a weapon at all.

What do you think of red circles? Some players think they should be removed.

Yes, red zone should be removed, it's not necessary at all.

How do you think the circles should be balanced?

Right now I enjoy the system implemented at tournaments.

2 circles are fast, and then they become slower, they should do it on live servers too.

Should the developers reconsider the balance of different armor tiers, or are they perfectly balanced?

I don't know, I like everything the way it is.

Is M416 imbalanced?

Yes, M4 is the best weapon.

Do you enjoy custom modes like deathmatch? Should they be added to the game officially?

Yes, deathmatch is a great mode, I like it.

Your three most favorite weapons.

The best is M4, top 2 is M24, top 3 is Kar98k.

Which one is better: to drop into a village with no one around, loot,

and start playing the game, or to drop into a very crowded place?

I think you should drop into Sosnovka, School, and so on.

Dropping into usual compounds isn't great, you have to fight from the start, like I always do.

You just have to play more and you'll get better.

The duo tournament from GLL has finished recently. How did you like it? Would you take part in the next season?

Duo for me is for fun. I'll participate, but I won't treat it too seriously.

Should the amount of airdrop loot in tournaments be increased?

I don't think so, everything is fine.

What's your take on the new map? Did you have a chance to play it? Do you want it to be played in tournaments?

Yes, I've played it already. It's more for a warm-up, I don't think it's suitable for tournaments.

What do you think about Miramar?

I think our Miramar is currently better than Erangel, that's why we have an advantage at this tournament.

A lot of people here are afraid to play Miramar.

I like the map. We all do.

I hate Miramar.

Is it a good or a bad thing that server settings are changed in tournaments?

Of course, it's a good thing.

Let's say, when loot is increased to 2x it's very good.

Because sometimes you loot an entire city and find only one scope or maybe you can't find a scope at all, which isn't good.

But with 2x loot, you'll surely find at least one.

Do in-game bugs affect the competitive side of things in PUBG?

Yes, heavily.

Especially when you're driving a sidecar bike at 140km/h and you get tossed into the air.

It's been happening to me a lot in tournaments.

Are you good at CS:GO? What's your rank there?

I haven't played CS in a while. I used to be Global.

Do you follow NAVI CS:GO matches?

Sure, I like watching Dota and CS.

I watch sometimes.

Is there a difference for you between playing online and offline?

Sometimes I get nervous on LAN, but other than that, everything's fine.

I like playing on LAN.

After an unsuccessful tournament, teams tend to reshuffle or even disband. Why is it happening?

Maybe they get demoralized.

If you lose a tournament, I wouldn't advise making roster changes.

It may simply be not your day to win.

Could there be a dominant team in the PUBG competitive scene, like NAVI used to be in the early Dota 2 days?

Or will every tournament bring a new champion?

I think there won't a clear dominant team.

New champions will appear of course.

FaZe and Vitality are currently the most consistent teams.

What qualities should a pro player possess?

Patience, obviously.

Play a lot.

Devote at least 6-7 hours a day to playing the game.

How does your typical day start?

I have breakfast, go to school, get back home and start playing.

How much time do you spend playing?

About 10 hours I guess.

Do you have a hobby?

Only video games.

Do you cook?

Rarely.

How do you prefer to spend your leisure time?

I love to chill and watch Twitch. That's it.

What do you value most in friends?

Integrity, kindness.

What is your current goal in life?

To be the best in the game and win.

Where do you see yourself in 20 years?

I don't know, I haven't thought that far ahead.

What are your top 3 favorite games?

H1Z1, PUBG, CS:GO.

3 favorite apps?

Instagram, Twitter, VKontakte.

3 favorite YouTube channels?

NAVI, Oblomoff, and sometimes I watch Zeus' channel.

3 countries you'd like to visit?

I like Texas (US).

Germany, Finland.

3 gifts you would like to get?

The PUBG Bandana.

An apartment would be nice.

And a boat.

What social networks are you on?

Instagram, Twitter, Twitch.

Shout-out to my family and friends.

Thank you to NAVI and our sponsors.

For more infomation >> Meet NAVI Shade1 (interview) - Duration: 8:05.

-------------------------------------------

"When Life Gives You A Wheelchair, Find A Skate Park" | Amazing Humans - Duration: 4:02.

For more infomation >> "When Life Gives You A Wheelchair, Find A Skate Park" | Amazing Humans - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

Hydro Jet Plumbing Laguna Hills CA 800-538-4537 Hydro Jet Plumbing Laguna Hills CA - Duration: 1:10.

Hydro Jet Plumbing Laguna Hills CA. Are you sick of having your drains or sewer line clogged and having to pay a plumber every

6 months to come clear it out?

Hydro jetting is a long lasting solution to the problem of drain obstructions and tree

roots intruding into sewer lines.

We have a state of the art high pressure water jetter that cleans out grease, sludge, tree

roots or any other blockages in your pipes.

While conventional snaking only pokes a hole in the clog, water jetting cleans out the

entire surface of the pipe.

We are trained experts in sewers, drains, and septic systems.

We'll stop your problem at it's source and keep your home safe.

To get a better view of what's going on, our technicians can do an in-pipe camera inspection.

If your drain is blocked and causing issues, emergency service is available.

Give us a call today, we'll get there fast!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét