Thứ Bảy, 28 tháng 4, 2018

Waching daily Apr 29 2018

Recently, I thought.

(The Bible) says that we are a royal priesthood. (kings and priests)

When I first heard it,

That glory, that beauty, that resplendence,

that greatness. At first, I only thought about them.

"What is the true king God wants?"

"What is the true priest God wants?"

as I think about it,

Like a sage king who makes the times peaceful.

But to be a sage king,

his mind must walk in hell, someone said.

There may be many participants after me today.

The road they should walk won't be easy.

If the way is the way God gave us,

surely He will accomplish it,

and let us walk the way of the cross, I believe.

As a truly royal priesthood,

Every participant and everyone who is in here,

I hope you walk according to His will.

And I'll sing "Until The Lord Returns" as my last song.

For more infomation >> [CC] Sohyang talks after You Riase Me Up / 소향 유레이즈미업 이후 멘트 - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

When You Get All Gold Medals In Sonic Mania - Duration: 0:12.

For more infomation >> When You Get All Gold Medals In Sonic Mania - Duration: 0:12.

-------------------------------------------

Wait do you have a revolver? [watch with captions] - Duration: 1:01.

Just playing a good ol game of secure area on oregon

*Failed Zofia flash*

Doc & Smoke: *Peeking stairs*

Doc: Oh look a little head... *sprays*

Doc: *headshot*

Doc: Reloading, cover me!

Smoke: *After taking several shots* Setting off a charge!

Smoke: Hey Doc can you heal me, please?

Smoke: Like, I'm at 7 health

Doc: Out of Charges m8.

Smoke: Oh... :(

Doc: R.I.P. I tried...

Doc: *Awful prediction spray*

Smoke: Doc can you reset me? (Down me with low damage gun then revive me so I get half my health back)

Smoke: Like, use your pistol...?

Smoke: Wait... d- do you have a revolver? *dies*

Doc: *Realizes revolver does too much damage* Damn it...

Ghost of Smoke: I was about to say the revolver does alot of damage.

Doc: *laughing ass off*

For more infomation >> Wait do you have a revolver? [watch with captions] - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Life Insurance Is Not For You!! - Duration: 2:58.

We're going to talk about today a little bit about

life insurance

Anybody know what that is?

Well, I didn't know what life insurance was

when I got started in Primerica

Do you have life insurance?

Has anybody ever asked you that prior?

That was the first question they said

Hey, Gaby, do you have life insurance?

I said, no what is that?

God forbid you were to pass away

who will be responsible

of burial and funeral expenses?

my first answer was my mom

Does your mom have $25,000?

in case something were to happen to you?

No, my mom doesn't have $25,000

What if something happened to you?

I said I never thought about that

I obtained my life insurance

just because I didn't want my mother

to suffer financially

Our agent who was 18 years of age

he said we saw all my family

and none of them have money

so if something happened to me

where are they going to get the money, right?

He qualified for his policy

He was one of our agents

who's very dear to my heart

and two years after

he passed away

It wasn't the partying

It wasn't what he was doing

he got cancer

He had to go to a private hospital

where just walking in

they had him and his parents sign

that if one didn't pay

the other one would be responsible

the parents signed

nine month later he passed away

and I remember hugging his mom

and her just saying

in Spanish

How are we going to do this?

and I said what do you mean?

I knew that emotionally

there's nothing nobody can tell a parent

when they lose a child

they said they would not give me

the body of my son if I don't have

a funeral home

and they're requesting $25,000

she said we don't have that type of money

and I said the reason my husband

and I are here today

is because your son had

a life insurance with Primerica

and I said you can pick whatever

funeral home that you like

you can pick whatever arrangement

you need with the hospital

because we got you covered for over $300k

applause

the dad at his job

they only gave him four days off paid

it was his only boy

and the youngest of his kids

four days off paid

with a mortgage, two cars

and a wife that doesn't work

he took off four months off

and their mortgage, their credit cards,

their car payments, the hospital, the burial

the funeral, their kitchen being remodeled

and the rest of the money in a retirement account

was done for them because of

what their son did for them

life insurance is not for you

life insurance is for who you leave behind

think about who are you leaving behind

and how would you want

them to be better off

For more infomation >> Life Insurance Is Not For You!! - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

Calm Peaceful Relaxing Study Music to Chill Out - Duration: 21:00.

Calm Peaceful Relaxing Study Music to Chill Out

For more infomation >> Calm Peaceful Relaxing Study Music to Chill Out - Duration: 21:00.

-------------------------------------------

[Wo Jia Dashi Xiong Naozi You Keng] Episode 08 + English Subtitles - Duration: 4:25.

Producers

Producer: Liang Wei

Film Producer: Chang Shanshan

Executive Producer: Wang Wenqi

Director: Xin Kuo

Screenwriter: Chen Hui

Filmmakers: Wei Xiaojing and Fan Mengyu

Adapted from the manhua [My Senior Martial Brother Has a Pit in His Brain] Original Work by Ling Yumo

[Black Words: Carefree Sect] The 8th Pit

[Black Words: Carefree Sect] The 8th Pit Zhaozhao! Have you seen Senior Martial Brother?

[Black Words: Carefree Sect] The 8th Pit I haven't seen him!

[Black Words: Carefree Sect] Then what about Second Martial Brother?

[Black Words: Carefree Sect] It seems like he went to water the Immortal Fruits!

[Black Words: Carefree Sect] Eh... it looks like they're all busy

[Black Words: Carefree Sect] Then... Zhaozhao, help me and run out on a trip!

Okay!

Lalalala

Zhaozhao! Mm

Going out to buy things?

Eh... yes... there's almost not enough Qi Recovery Pills in the sect

Third Martial Sister let me go and restock them

Oh... sure enough, you're going down the mountain... uh

[Yellow Paper: Imperial Order Summoning Seal] Hah! Properly bring a Summoning Seal

Eh? Why? It's not even far away

[Yellow Paper: Imperial Order Summoning Seal] Why? You still have to ask this?

[Yellow Paper: Imperial Order Summoning Seal] When an NPC who normally stays at a Protagonist's side goes out to buy things

[Yellow Paper: Imperial Order Summoning Seal] The probability of being robbed is 100%!

[Black Words: The Probability of Being Robbed is 100%] [Yellow Paper: Imperial Order Summoning Seal] The probability of being robbed is 100%!

[Black Words: The Probability of Being Robbed is 100%] [Yellow Paper: Imperial Order Summoning Seal] Ehhh... Senior Martial Brother said words I don't understand again

Haa... Senior Martial Brother has always been overly suspicious

This close, how could it be possible?

Ah!

Ah! sorry, sorry!

It's all because I was careless... that I bumped into the few of you

Hehehe

It's actually Carefree Sect's Younger Martial Brother

Oh... oh no

It's actually the largest sect in the cultivation world

Mysterious Inscription Sect!

Hehehehe

Senior Martial Brother, you're really someone who makes ill omens!

[Yellow Paper: Imperial Order Summoning Seal] I'm being robbed by Mysterious Inscription Sect!

Hey hey hey! What robbing?

We only want to... get to know you and foster feelings between us!

Right! Don't be scared!

What's the thing you're carrying in your chest?

Give it to us so we can see!

Ah

It... it's nothing much!

Eh? Are all of you people of Carefree Sect this timid?

It'd be better to come to our Mysterious Inscription Sect!

Hahaha! Yes!

You're that cute

I'll properly and dearly love you!

Eh... you have these kinds of interests too?

What happened?

Don't you two also constantly go to the toilets hand in hand together?

You even always use the same pit!

We're nothing more than Martial Brothers with good feelings towards each other!

You look at him! Even an estimate of 10 years old is impossible!

He's still only a child!

This cute of a child... don't tell me that you all aren't emotionally affected?!

What emotional effect! You damned pervert!

To put your hands on a child! If we weren't in the same sect

I'd have to take my blade out on you with my hands!

I just like children!

You all, don't be noisy! Even if he's considered a child

He's still a child of Carefree Sect!

Ahem... be at ease

We really only want to get to know you and foster feelings between us

You don't need to be worried

Who believes that! In the cultivation world

Killing people and seizing their treasures is a common situation in this world! You're all treating me like an idiot!

Hmph! Chase after him!

Brat! Don't hesitate only to be forced to do even more!

People can go! Leave behind your things!

Save me!

This one is Carefree Sect's Senior Martial Brother... Dongfang Xianyun

I don't know why the few of you brothers of Mysterious Inscription Sect

Are chasing my Younger Martial Brother

Senior Martial Brother!

Oh? A person of Carefree Sect came over again?

Ha! You're just Carefree Sect's Senior Martial Brother?

Your Younger Martial Brother

Hey!

I said my words before... Although Carefree Sect is small

This little situation of thoroughly protecting an Inner Sect disciple

Can still be done

If you dare to touch a person of Carefree Sect

Please just properly realize you'll have to bring your life over here!

We'll just rely on you!

If you don't believe me, you can totally try it

Senior Martial Brother

Can you really shoulder it?

I'll do as much as possible

Don't show off!

Adapted from the manhua [My Senior Brother Has a Pit in His Brain] Original Work by Ling Yumo Director: Xin Kuo

Producer: Liang Wei

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét