Thứ Bảy, 28 tháng 4, 2018

Waching daily Apr 29 2018

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

Dad's favorite toy

We have a lot of stuff up here. Yeah, that's why it's time for sprinkling first stethoscope

Can't get rid of that. What's this? Oh?

That's my old fish tank I used to have lots of fish. I didn't know that I'd kick Wellington whale

saltwater Serge always in motion to save the ocean

Hmm not exactly and it to show you guys how it works don't worry dad

I'm sure I can fix them up. I'll just take them down to the clinic and see what's wrong. That's great the feedback soon

Saltwater Serge, Wellington whale I'm doc McStuffins

And this is see always in motion to save ze ocean

Do not belong

That's me that looks like you could use a cuddle for love

Don't know what an addict is but already I don't like it

It's the vex my dad's name is Marcus. Huh must be a popular name

Oh, I loved our kid you really know how to play with us home?

every day

At least I do actually I relearned stuff every day, too

Oh, I wish we could see Marcos again Serge. You can just know it oh

This is such joyful news it has been many days or months or years

You

Know if I cannot do well jumps, then I will never do the gutters Serge we can fix this

It's actually good except what it's bad

This button is really worn out. I Bennis because dad played with you guys so much yeah

Gone, and neither will search

But I know what to do what button replacement surgery?

Hmm it won't hurt a bass

Sorry, Lambie these bees are for Wellington's button well while I believe you can never have enough necklaces

Probably good for now

Perfect now let's put the saddle on two Wellington's back

Now hop on search finally we are back in muscle to

Safely

With search I'm not sure Lambie

But I think he'll always love search no matter what and I know how to make sure sir did say this

But I forgot that it feels so good now. That's a happy patient time to go guys

Do you fix them doc, thank you so much

Hey, Dad, if you're not gonna play with Serge and Wellington much

dad

and remember what saltwater Serge always says

Silly hands a dude

It's so awesome that we're making these winter charity gift baskets for my school

But we better get to work your teacher will be here to pick a lily makes you this happy

He'd be perfect for some kids who need a little cheering up? Oh?

I have to take this doctors work is never done

Check up emergency

I'm seeing things you're not seeing things my mom bought this stuff snow me to put in my school's charity bathroom

If you do say, so yourself, and I do hello fellow snow toy welcome to the clinic

I'm chilly. I'm duck and you can

Chilly we're stuff snow dudes we don't have feet Oh mystery bugs

Chilly are you okay? Oh? Yeah, it's funny. I'm filled with stuffing too. Oh well

I'm sure we have other things in common course we do where's

snowman

feeling scared

Let's put in yourself mommy love it does close to giving them a cuddle as I can get perfect. We should give kids something

Before you go. I want to give you a checkup. I don't think I need a checkup what you're turning down a free checkup

Oh, we may look alike, but well. Let me help you get up here. No need doc

Nice landing

Sorry, I guess I'm just not as good at snowman shaking first. I want to check your eyes

You definitely have good reflexes, you're what look. I know what I have to do

Chili, where are you going?

Okay, okay, you dragged it out of me. The truth is I think the dude is a better snowman than I am

But so are you?

really

really here amazing chilly just the way you are and

You're perfect for me. I can't replace you I

Gotta get in on this cattle chili

You're better than a boogie boardin bear eating a sticky, bun

Thanks guys, I'm so glad you don't want to get rid of me

I don't think I'd like to go live somewhere else with a job

I can't wait to meet my new kid. I'm sure that you guys are

Good but it's lovable isn't it it sure am as much as I love my perfect snowman

Me to doc me, too

You

Sir Kirby and the plucky princess

I've been stuck in this tower for a kazillion

Ballet okay mom be right there

Sorry, doc. I gotta go

But call me Perry will you I'm not really the princess Persephone type okay, Perry, let's get you down from there

Shall fetch my steed and rescue your posthaste puzzled I

Rescue someone hey anyone around here need rescuing doc. I don't think so, but let's rescue your hair

Oh, yeah

No need to thank me milady

Well good because I didn't need to be rescued I was already on the ground

There's somebody someday too, buddy damn Knights rescue princesses

Princesses historically don't rescue

well really anyone and

Princess wants to do everything a knight can do and what if we do it better

Forgive me princess, but that's proposal you took the words right out of my mouth so rate

We'll toast and then a rule will fence and then no really you can't be serious stupid only a knight can do

Knightly things

Okay, what do you need firstly? I need someone to volunteer to be my Squire

Ah, well the squire helps the night. They helped me up on my horse pass me my jousting Lance that sort of thing

Will you be my second Squire as Weiss I'll happily be your Hipple Squire

Okay Squires have been chosen. I think we're ready for our first ever princess and Knight competition

Nice move Knight, I thank you, I must say you had nice moves as well

Sir Kirby don't move but it might hurt too much Perry

Will you help me carry sir Kirby back to the clinic of course I?

Feel awesome I don't need to do a checkup

It's pretty obvious you have a case of break apart Atossa sir Kirby break apart of ptosis is it Belle

Seem, sweetie. I

need you

Okay sir Kirby just relax. Let's put you back together Hallie all right

How do you feel why I feel splendid lady McStuffins brother as good as the day I was bought

Thank you lady McStuffins

My pleasure sir Kirby, and thank you night

Perry from this moment forth I vow to include you and any and Knightly activities sir, Kirby I

vow to always be your

Things

I

was thinking maybe princess Persephone can be the rescue where this time I've never thought about that before but I think that's

No really this game is making me thirsty

Wait it's hotter than a salamander in the sack, they're out here. We've got that right Howie

Stuffed Meister hey pull my tail

Do it oh come on nothing's gonna happen

What squeakers saying

That's it all those who are stuffed you're not supposed to get wet are you who says Sam's gonna be able to splash?

Me. That's who

Wait nothing a little strong son won't fix so who's in

You're up everyone ready

You got me sorry team that's okay bronty you aren't oh, man. I'm out of water

You are on your own while I go fill up Auto Road

Never seen green water before cool

Doc said use of water, but hey if it can splash I will win in a flash I always say

But maybe I should have listened to doc timeout everybody are you?

Okay, I don't know I can't splash water and that has never happened to people don't kid a kidder doc

Will I ever splash again?

I'm not really here you seem fine

But there has to be a reason why you spud it was there anything unusual about that

Nope nope

Nothing weird nope Sam try to splash again

Sam is there anything you want to tell me

well

Even though you told me not to wipe I might a chug some of them too much of a sugary drink

Can make you feel kinda black it does it to kids and it can mess up a toy to?

The Apple soda made you Souls but staying healthy is up to you. I know soda tastes good

Just don't drink too much. My mom calls it moderation. Just tell me I can

Better fill up before the final splashdown

Water or yummy soda or I always say

Come on get back in the game. Oh, it's oh

I'm gonna win this game, and I'm gonna win it we don't care about that

It was just a game and we all had fun playing. I just want to make sure you're working okay

Sam

It's hard but good as things taste now. They can make you feel pretty yucky later

Tell me about it Hey. I'm really sorry I let you next time

I'm going with water all the way cuz the most important thing is to make sure I'm always ready to play ha ha

One less thing to make sure I'm splashing food blast. I can't let Donny down Sam. Just be careful

Hey, I think serpents and was even splashy Earlham before

For more infomation >> Doc Mcstuffns Professor Pancake/You Crack Me Up Episode 22 - Bailey Ford - Duration: 17:12.

-------------------------------------------

Beat Bugs You've Got to Hide Your Love Away Episode 18 - Patrik Fox - Duration: 17:16.

♥ Like + Comment + 2 shares helps channel!

For more infomation >> Beat Bugs You've Got to Hide Your Love Away Episode 18 - Patrik Fox - Duration: 17:16.

-------------------------------------------

Taz Ahsan - AMZ Seller Summit (Highlights) - Duration: 1:10.

The first thing I'm gonna cover with you guys

is how to manage cashflow, and then following that

once you've figured out how to manage cashflow

you actually need some cash.

So after that I'm going to go into ten ways

you can fund your private label business.

If we say your initial order is say 5K,

a good rule of thumb I use is just triple that

initial number so you have enough

that you can go and launch that first product.

You have enough to actually go and build your listing,

do your images, do all the important things

you need to have and get done.

And I really wish someone had told me this

or explained this to me when I was launching

my first product or first few products

and the reason why I say three is because

when I went through that flow with your guys,

that was a really good case scenario.

There were no issues with production,

nothing got delayed, there were no challenges

once stuff arrived, you go through customs okay.

Honestly, that timing could increase by a month,

two months, right, it's so much better

to have a little bit extra cash

to pay for the next order rather than not have it

and run out of stock.

For more infomation >> Taz Ahsan - AMZ Seller Summit (Highlights) - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

Jack Ma in Khmer - Jack Ma fail many times until succeed #SuccessReveal - Duration: 5:43.

Jack Ma in Khmer - Jack Ma fail many times until succeed

#SuccessReveal

For more infomation >> Jack Ma in Khmer - Jack Ma fail many times until succeed #SuccessReveal - Duration: 5:43.

-------------------------------------------

The reason why you create 70% of your suffering - Sadhguru Explains - Duration: 5:26.

to look at how the way we've been delivering health care has not worked

because it's treating the body just as the body we see now with all this

recognition that we are more than the physical body and that our mind and our

emotions and our spirit have an impact on our health and well-being

and that scientific data is beginning to change the way we look at health care

provision I mean right now in the states seventy-five percent of our health care

costs are because of preventable chronic diseases their disease as many of which

have to do with stress you know stress and burnout have been described as the

disease of civilization at mr. I must tell you this the first time I landed in

the United States wherever I went people were talking

about stress management I couldn't understand this because in my

understanding we manage things which are precious to us our family our property

our business why would anybody want to manage stress it took me some time to

understand that a whole lot of people have concluded that stress is a part of

their life this is not a part of your life or work or anything stress use your

just your inability to manage your own body your mind your emotions and your

life energies you do not know how to keep your body mind and emotions you

will be stressed stress means the inner dimensions of who you are is under

friction very sufficient friction in the world everyday if we have to walk

through this world there's a whole lot of challenges and friction that is there

but once the friction happens within these machines within this mechanism if

there is friction then you become completely debilitating it becomes

completely debilitating which is something most human beings are

experiencing today it's like you're trying to run your

car without the oil in it in ten minutes everything is stressful everything makes

ugly noises within right now people are going through this and it's causing them

a whole lot of psychosomatic diseases that people are suffering I would say

70% of the ailments that human beings are suffering our self-created about 30%

happen to you from outside because of other organisms and infections and

various other things maybe some of them are you know like by birth people have

certain tendencies but at least 70% is self-created

which can be easily reversed if only we attend to the individual human being and

I can prove this with hundreds and thousands of cases who have walked out

of ailments not treated walked out of it simply because a certain level of

stress-free existence came right now you know I've had my lunch and I'm speaking

if I check my pulse it's somewhere between 55 to 60 if I was an empty

stomach and if I sit here quietly for five minutes this will settle below 40

so there is no question of stress in this one so when there is no stress how

much maintenance it needs will considerably go round right now we can

we have studies to show you this a simple 15 minute meditative process your

metabolism drops up to 24% in a conscious State there is sufficient

studies to show that human mechanism can brought to a more easy way of

functioning it is not in a hyper state of functioning right now anything they

have to do they have to pump themselves like this and do it no you can propel

yourself very gently you can propel yourself when I say gently not

necessarily behind somebody not necessarily at a lower level of

performance human mechanism can be made to function different levels

if you're in a certain state of tranquility within yourself right now

I'm made like this if I close my eyes world just vanishes for me it doesn't

even exist for me so how you keep the system is important now we're talking

about this being the World Peace Day if if peace has to happen human beings

should know it within himself whatever we are seeing as human societies is just

a manifestation of what's happening in individual minds when injured individual

minds are in such a turmoil how do you bring peace to the world

you

For more infomation >> The reason why you create 70% of your suffering - Sadhguru Explains - Duration: 5:26.

-------------------------------------------

IMAN Global Chic Luxury Resort Perfect Palazzo Pant - Duration: 6:45.

For more infomation >> IMAN Global Chic Luxury Resort Perfect Palazzo Pant - Duration: 6:45.

-------------------------------------------

🍏 Other Ways To Say: THAT'S REALLY BAD! ~ An Able English creation ~ Improve Your English - Duration: 4:18.

Today, I'm going to give you seven (7) different ways to say:

That's really bad!

It's not just bad, it's really bad.

Here we go!

Seven (7) different ways to say "That's really bad!"

Number 1

That's atrocious!

The neighbor just shot your dog and ate him?

That's atrocious!

Number 2

That's horrible!

You got the measles, chicken pox, and pneumonia all at the same time?

That's horrible!

Number 3

That's so awful!

Then he ripped your shirt, punched you in the face, and spit on your shoes?

That's so awful!

Number 4

That's really rough!

You mean your dog, your hamster, your snake, and your cat died in the same week?

That's really rough!

Number 5

That's just lousy!

And then your boss jumped up on the table, stepped on your computer, and insulted you?

That's just lousy!

Number 6

That's revolting!

You mean that guy ate 10 pizzas, threw it all up, and then ate his own vomit?

That's revolting!

Number 7

That's unbelievable!

Wow!

She tripped on a pencil, fell down the stairs, rolled out the door, and got ran over by a dump truck?

That's unbelievable!

Okay.

Today, we did seven (7) other ways to say, "That's really bad!"

Leave a comment and use some of these expressions.

If you enjoy our videos make sure to like and subscribe.

For more infomation >> 🍏 Other Ways To Say: THAT'S REALLY BAD! ~ An Able English creation ~ Improve Your English - Duration: 4:18.

-------------------------------------------

The Most SATISFYING Video In The World #31 – Relaxing Sleep Video Music 2018 - Duration: 11:10.

Wish you enjoy this video

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét