Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 4, 2018

Waching daily Apr 29 2018

Snacks.

Is it more than the bridge between meals?

Scientists say 83% of you are snacking right now.

But what are you eating?

And what does it say about you?

Oreos are one of the cornerstones of the snack family.

They scream "ooo you're bold" You're one of the few people that still drinks milk

regularly.

You just can't resist that ooey gooey chocolatey experience.

It's sensual for you, don't lie.

You also have a problem growing facial hair, so you're fond of the milk mustache.

Cheetos are one of the classics.

You've been eating them since you were seven.

But now you're older and inquisitive.

What even is it?

You're Brave.

A lesser person would wipe their hands off, but you lick them.

And that makes you kinky...or just a fan of cheese.

Gummy bears are an underrated snack.

Others are scared of the stomach pain and the digestive issues, but you power through

because after 8 years of eating these things, your tolerance to pain has risen.

You've got a 6 pack of abs that can deflect punches and take down an entire family-sized

bag of these in one sitting.

You're somewhat of a masochist.

The constipation pain doesn't scare you, and neither do the ingredients.

Everyone loves ice cream but you have a special connection with it.

You're a competitive person, you like the chase of eating it all before it melts.

You've got a strong mind.

You face brain freeze head on.

With these two traits I can conclude that you were totally that kid in class that announced

to the room that you were done with your quiz first, before anyone else.

And for the love of Christ, we heard you loud and clear.

Pfft.

You look at ice cream lovers and scoff.

You're sophisticated.

You sniff after you utter something witty.

Wherever you are, you just came back from the gym.

You joke about being "sooo OCD" but really you're incredibly anal and it's hard to

deal with.

You just don't get all the hubbub about candy.

'FRUIT IS JUST LIKE NATURE'S CANDY' you tell yourself.

It's fresh, it's sweet, it's healthy.

It's perfect for instagram.

You're better than everyone else because of your connection with nature.

Or maybe your headband is a little too tight.

But no matter who you are, no matter which snack you love, you will always be better

than Saltine Steve.

His entire wardrobe is sepia toned.

He never smiles.

His favorite meal is meatloaf.

And he is undoubtedly, a sad man.

Don't be Saltine Steve.

For more infomation >> What Your Favorite Snack Says About You - Duration: 2:48.

-------------------------------------------

HOW 'NOT' TO MAKE A TINDER PROFILE! (24 HOUR CHALLENGE) - Duration: 7:41.

Greetings amigos and welcome to the HoaxShow, today I'm making a tinder

pro... gro....um.....pro.... cro.... pro...po..po..po....to....to....Potato

I'm making a tinder potato.

so let's go...oh no, cos I've already got the Let's go bit. I've already done the intro.

Today I will be making a tinder profile. cos I'm gonna try to see if I can get a match.

This is a four step process. Step number 1: I'm gonna sexify myself. Using photoshop.

Step 2: Download Tinder... Of course I need Tinder to find myself some lovely chicas!

Step 3: upload onto Tinder with a random name, and then Step 4: hopefully get a match!

Because if I don't, then.. I've kind of wasted this video.

so, we should go, over to that chair there!, we're going to that chair, ok, I'm going to jump cut right now!

You missed it! AHHHH!!!!

ok guys, so I'm currently on photoshop at the moment, you'll probably see the screen... Here somewhere.

so first of all, we need to make myself look sexy.... so let's make myself look sexy shall we?

Making myself look sexy!

Ok. You may of seen I've given myself a black eye, well, you know, I want to show that I'm a tough guy.

I'm a tough man, I like to rumble, Rumble in the jungle, have a fist fight,

Women like men who are strong!

ME!

And we're done!

Well done.. ok. so you'll see my image on the screen now! I hope you like it. so let's move on to the next part.

Ok guys, earlier on I asked my instagram followers 'what name I should give for my tinder profile?'

So lets see what they suggested..

'Shock Sound'

Zero comments.. I got zero comments...

Let me refresh this.

'Shock sound'

Still zero comments..... I got zero comments... Oh thanks guys! SERIOUSLY THANKS!

I want to be liked. I want to be liked by someone. If you post a damn picture, you like, comment and you Subscribe!

You're not YouTube famous they tell me, Only fifty seven subs they told me, No ones going to comment they told me.

Why does nobody comment, Why does nobody comment!

I got zero comments on my instagram picture , @hoaxshow make sure you follow.

Now, I'm gonna have to do this myself. All website links in the description below,

First of all, I'm going to need a random nationality, so let's check that out now.

And I got English. But I'm...I'm...I'm already English.

We're going to do that again! Canadian, ok, now that's more like it, so we're Canadian.

Now I think it's time to find myself some hobbies, you know, you can't have a tinder profile without hobbies,

Those girls need to know They're getting in for. Ok, I can work with this, Speed reading.

What girl doesn't love a guy who likes speed reading. They're fast in everything!

Cycling, Girls love guys who like to speed read and cycle. So far so good.

COMIC BOOKS? Some girls like comic books..

Let's do one more hobby, Bird watching...

Ok, so I'm A speed reading, Cycling, Comic book collecting, Bird watcher. I mean it could work.

Ok, now it's time to find myself a career. Every Woman wants a guy, who has success in his life.

So let's find out what my career is Shall we? Generate and...

Lighthouse keeper. I'm a bird watching, comic book, speed reading, Cycling, lighthouse keeper.

I'm going to get so many girls!

I think we'll go with a French name, Cos Canada. Canada, French, Yeah, it works.

Marmion Lagrange, So there you go, I'm Marmion Lagrange.

Why hello there chica. My name is Marmion Lagrange, Would you like to go eat some froggies?

That's a very bad accent, and I'm sorry for that, I'm sorry if I've offended any french people there.

Ok guys, We're done, So I think it's time now to start constructing our Tinder profile.

First of all, I'm gonna have to download tinder.

oooo... It's installing. Tinders installing guys.. Now I'm just going to start setting up my Tinder profile.

Let's find my first name, Mar-Marmion, Marmion.

Make sure I get my tattoo in there, you know what I'm saying, like, A little bit of HoaxShow there!

Crop.

I think it's time to edit my profile.

I've just finished my description, for my profile, I think you'll find it's pretty genius, you wanna check it out.

I watch the birds, like I'll watch your soul, I'll speed read your heart, like a book of gold, the comics I collect,

are rare just like you, as you cycle into my heart from the summer months of june!

Also I'm lonely, incredibly lonely, My ex girlfriend left me because she said I was seeing other Women!

But I wasn't, It was just a blue tit! a blue tit Karen! Why.. Why did you sleep with Steve... You fickle bitch.

Looking forward to matching with you. Marion.

P.s. I do bum stuff. You know, you gotta get em, I do bum stuff.

My profile is now set up, I'm going to be swiping right for awhile, and I will let you know tomorrow if I get any matches.

I'm swiping the wrong way.

ten seconds of filming, I got a match! I got a match! OH YEAH!

She's offering me twenty percent discount on Jeans. It's not a good match, But it's still a match, I got a match

I'm going to spend the next twenty four hours or so just swiping right. as much as I can.

I don't think you really want to see that, that's going to be quite boring. so I think this video calls for.

A swiping montage.

Ok guys, so it's been about twenty four hours and I'm going to go see now if I got any matches on my tinder profile.

OK, Yes! yes, I got a total of two real matches, ok, so we've got Angela. Angela here she said.

'E'. just 'E' So I'm gonna reply.

The games afoot.

And then we have, Meska, Meska? meska?

So I just replied this, 'Hola Chica, Buenas dias! Amiga!

Ok, so I'm gonna keep you posted, if these guys reply, maybe in a later video. so I will see you later, ok bye.

Ok guys! thank you for watching don't forget to like, comment and subscribe on this video.

And remember, Smile, Because life is beautiful. I'll see you in the next one, Hasta luego.

Goodbye everybody!

For more infomation >> HOW 'NOT' TO MAKE A TINDER PROFILE! (24 HOUR CHALLENGE) - Duration: 7:41.

-------------------------------------------

這些女神都在吃素,一起加入吧! - Duration: 14:21.

For more infomation >> 這些女神都在吃素,一起加入吧! - Duration: 14:21.

-------------------------------------------

What is wrong with the world today? - DragoNate Reading Your Answers - Duration: 7:45.

hello friends I'm dragonate and welcome back to another dragonate reading your

answers video last week I asked you guys I believe it was what is wrong with the

world today I'm going to just quickly go back and make sure that that is actually

correct yes I was correct and what is wrong with the world today so you guys

left your answers and I will be reading them in this video but before we do we

need a new question for next week and this question is going to be kind of a

complete opposite to last week's question so I'm going to ask you what is

good about the world today because it's not all bad there's some not-so-good

things but there's also some really great things about the world today as

well and about people and what people are doing so let me know what what

things you think are good about the world today now I know I asked you guys

to tell me one thing that's wrong with the world and of course that's a that's

a very difficult thing but I don't I didn't want us to be going and listing a

thousand different things because that that's that it kind of ruins the whole

point of the of the thing and it becomes too negative if you know what I mean

so I wanted just one single thing that you thought was the was the worst and I

had a hard time with this as well because I have two that I want to say or

that I'm trying to decide between anyway either way let's get into your answers

and we'll see what you guys think so zinc at says I think pretty much idea

that people have more right to own things and other people do has destroyed

so much of the world in so many ways and I agree

you know the sorry I got rid of my face for a second I agree that's the idea of

like ownership and the ownership is fine and what you have is yours and I think

that should be yours I don't like the idea of you know everybody sharing

everything but your answer made me think of like when when people explored new

lands and they found natives there and they decided to take the land from the

natives by doing different horrible things like causing disease or just

killing them or making them slaves or that kind of thing and it's not it's not

a good thing and I don't like it I think people just have to realize that what's

theirs is theirs and what someone else's is someone else's see below be listed a

ton of things could be sure to say what isn't everything going wrong

in this world everything is going wrong in this world the increase of

temperature melting the ice the increase of ocean level wars drug dealing

immigration due to war terrorism possible poverty starvation intensive

farming pollution pollution pollution again the extinction of animals

deforestation lots more things religion to the literacy racism I think you can

make an endless list yes but this is why I wanted just one thing and he does also

say the cause of everything is of course the human well I guess this is true mum

says too much hate for each other in other words racism like part of the

parts of the words to a song let's say we all bleed the same and I agree it's

ridiculous why the heck should color make any difference to anything color

means nothing and I don't see why so much of the world hasn't understood this

yet meets who also says humankind and omar says the most wrong thing in the

world is global warming and everything French of course all the runs stuff if

you don't like French money and global warming definitely is a huge problem and

t ELISA says can't list them all the patients people need more with

themselves and others and I agree patience is patience is a virtue can be

kind of hard to come by can be difficult to have and to achieve and as I've said

before I have lots of lots of patience usually when it comes to people when it

comes to electronics and machines and things not working the way they're

supposed to I have very little patience and that is it for the answers to this

one so thank you all so much for participating thank you for sharing your

thoughts on this what I think I was trying to decide between two of them and

now I can't think of what the one was oh yes okay so my first one was gonna be

about communication that there there's so much conversation and stuff and going

on the world but there's no actual real communication people just want to say

what they want to say it but they don't really care about what others have to

say or even if they do listen to them they don't it's not often you know a

thing that meshes well together you know like how conversations should be and

communication should be it's all just people trying to get the point across

and that's it but no one wants to listen to anyone else the second thing I I

wanted to say is about joking joking has sort of become like an excuse to do what

you want and to say hurtful things and for freedom of speech and stuff

because people are so often making hurtful jokes to others and that kind of

thing and then it's just all I'm just joking or it's just a prank or things

like that and I find it really annoying and really sad you know and and I see

this you see this most of the time on the Internet of course my one cousin had

was very very bad for this when we were younger because he would do all he would

say such mean and hurtful things to me and then he would just be oh I'm just

joking and it angered me so like I said it's hard to come up with with just one

single thing of course but now that we've talked about what is wrong with

the world let's talk about what is good with the world so tell me one thing or

more that you think are good about the world and good about society and people

and all that leave your answers in the comments below and I will read them next

week thank you all so much for watching I hope you enjoyed this video and I hope

you have a wonderful rest of your week now I have two two things of course to

say one of which is the Humble Bundle stuff so you know there's a couple

things on humblebundle here there's a plan your vacation bundle which are two

days left and there's also a learn to make music bundle which has seven days

left both of those well that there will be a link to one of them up there that

way and also in the description possibly in a comment below other than that my

big news for myself here to tell you guys is I finally have my Monday

mornings and Thursday mornings free again which I am really really happy

about it's been really stressful it's been iíve had Monday's kind of not free

Monday mornings not free since January and because of how things work if I'm

gone in the morning for just a couple hours at my workplace I'm kind of stuck

there until later on because I don't have ride and it's a bit too far to walk

and I don't care to take the bus plus there's other other facilities at the

place that I can use now I kind of I don't get to use those facilities as

often which is okay but I am at home so I can

talk with you guys more on discord I can do more stuff for four videos and things

which I haven't really been able to do I felt like I've had very little time and

I've also been very very stressed because the kind of work I have been

doing is being kind of it's it's not what what I am good at not what I am

used to not what I'm good at not what I'm passionate about and I I could say a

whole lot more but I think talking publicly about it

could not be that great of an idea or very nice and I don't want to do that

kind of thing all that really needs to be said is things kind of went badly and

because I was given work that I shouldn't actually be doing and so it it

blew up in someone's face anyway that's it for this video so thank you all so

much for watching I'll see you again next week

leave your answers and I'll read them and yeah have a great one

Godbless

For more infomation >> What is wrong with the world today? - DragoNate Reading Your Answers - Duration: 7:45.

-------------------------------------------

God Has the Answer to Every Problem You Face: You Will Get It All - Duration: 28:31.

Dr. Michael Youssef: Back yonder, Jesus came into my life.

Jesus assured me that he has a plan for my life.

Jesus promised me that I will reign and rule with him forever.

And therefore, no matter what I go through right now, no matter

how dark it appears right now, no matter how difficult things

are right now, no matter how tough my circumstances may

appear, my boundaries have fallen, for me,

in a pleasant place.

[music]

Dr. Youssef: I know you know that there are so many powerful

voices inside and outside of the church that are basically saying

to us that you can have it all, here and now.

You can have it all.

The amazing thing about this is that the Bible tells us that

those who are Bible-believing Christians are gonna get it all.

Did you believe that?

All right, but the difference between their all and our all is

like day and night.

Their all is material and present things; our all is

spiritual and supernatural.

Their all would be lost at death; our all will last

for all of eternity.

Now, please understand, before I get to the message, I am not

against leaving an inheritance.

The book of Proverbs says it's good for a person to leave

inheritance to their children's children, so I'm not against

inheritance.

Don't misunderstand me, okay?

But let me tell you a few things about our real inheritance.

You can never lose it in the stock market.

It can never be destroyed by fire.

It cannot be taken away by Uncle Sam, or anybody else

for that matter.

You cannot leave it behind, you take it with you.

It is far greater than all of the trillions of dollars that

this world could ever give.

Psalm 16 prophesied regarding our inheritance.

The psalmist looked through the eyes of faith, 1,000 years

down the road, and he saw the indescribable inheritance

that's in Christ.

And so, under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, David

discovered how believers in Jesus are gonna get it all.

They're getting it all.

So, if you would turn with me, Psalm 16, as we've been going

through this series of select Psalms.

Mostly it's to do with the Messianic Psalms.

Verses 1 to 4, David tells us about the condition of our

inheritance.

In verses 5 and 6, he tells us about the content of that

inheritance.

And then, in verses 7 to 11, he tells us about the culmination

of our inheritance.

Look with me please at first the condition of our inheritance.

Now, God's word said those who have an inheritance in Christ

and with Christ, they are totally under his

sovereign control.

They are totally owned and operated by his sovereign plan.

They are conscious of the fact that their very breath is in

his hand.

They know that they can persevere and they are preserved

in Christ.

They know that they are totally engulfed by his

everlasting arms.

In fact, David's prophecy here in these four verses, that's the

first four verses, he mentioned three different names of God

just in four verses: El, Yahweh, Adonai.

He mentions them all in the Hebrew language.

Now, we saw in the last message, those of you who were here, "El"

describes the omnipotence of God.

"El" describes the all-powerful God, the almighty God.

"El" describes the all-sovereign God.

We also saw that "Yahweh" has represent different character

of God.

He is the covenant making God.

He is the covenant keeping God.

"Adonai" is a Hebrew word which means he is the Lord, my Lord.

He is the King, my King.

And here, he puts 'em all together, all three completed

meaning of who God is.

El, Yahweh, Adonai.

Say it with me.

El, Yahweh, Adonai.

And he gives us the full picture of God in the first four verses

of this psalm.

He is saying, "He is not only my Maker, he's my Mediator,

and he's my Master.

And because he is all of that to me, therefore no fear will

ever haunt me.

No worry will ever possess me.

No anxiety will be my companion.

No foe that can daunt me."

Why?

Because the condition of my inheritance is being guaranteed

by him.

The condition of my inheritance is protected by him because

the condition of my inheritance is my complete preservation

in his hands.

But the psalmist really saying something even stronger

than that.

He's saying, "El, Yahweh, Adonai means much more to me than that.

Besides him, nothing and no one will ever mean to me

more than him."

But he's also giving us a very subtle test to know if you meet

the conditions of that inheritance and if I meet the

condition of that inheritance.

A very subtle test.

What's that test?

Look at it with me.

Ask yourself the question, do I seek the companionship of

the Lord more than anybody else in life?

Do I seek the companion of those who seek his companionship more

than anybody else in life?

Do I feel uncomfortable in the company of those who openly sin?

Do I find that the values of the godless trouble me?

Does the lifestyle of the godless repulse me?

That's the test he gives us here.

IT's a very subtle test, but it's here.

That's the test by which I can know if I'm meeting the

conditions for that inheritance.

Some of you watching or you're here, you will know where

you are.

Nobody else does except you and God.

If you are like Peter, finding yourself warming your hands

at the fire of those who are hostile to Christ, be very

careful, because denial of Christ is around the corner.

Are you with me?

So first, the condition of the inheritance.

Secondly, the content of the inheritance.

I hear and read about people who go to a public hearing of a will

and they can't wait to go and hear.

And there are all kinds of stories about that but I'm not

gonna get there.

It's a temptation for me.

We know what it is.

We don't have to wait for the public hearing.

We have it.

Verse 5, "The Lord is my chosen portion and my cup."

Let me put this psalm in its historic context, because

without understanding why David, at that particular point in his

life, write those words, you would think that he had written

them when he was a powerful king, sitting on the throne

of Israel.

And you'd say, "Yeah, of course.

I mean, he has made it."

No, you have to understand when he wrote this psalm, and that

should be a comfort and encouragement to every single

person who's at the sound of my voice.

Most theologians agree that David wrote this psalm when he

was a fugitive from King Saul.

King Saul was chasing David all over the countryside of Israel,

the land of Israel.

And when David being chased and running from cave to cave, he

was deprived of his inheritance.

You see, most of us know that when Joshua led the people of

God into the land of promise, they divided the land and each

tribe got a certain inheritance, except for the Levites.

They didn't get one.

That inheritance passed from generation, to generation, to

generation of the people of God.

David's share of that inheritance was in the fields

and the farms of Bethlehem, because that's where he

came from.

That's his origin.

That's why Jesus was born in Bethlehem.

You see, as long as Saul was on the throne of Israel, David

was deprived of his inheritance.

As long as Saul hunting David from place, to place, to place,

he was deprived of his inheritance.

Even his parents--if you read the Scripture, you see very

clearly, his parents become fugitives too and they joined

him in the land of Moab.

Here's a lesson for all of us.

When you find yourself in David's place, when you find

yourself in tough circumstances as David found himself, instead

of crying the blues, instead of feeling sorry for himself,

instead of saying, "Woe me," instead of becoming bitter

and angry, he said, "Forget about my earthly inheritance.

I have a far greater one.

The Lord himself is my inheritance," amen?

Look at verse 6.

David said, "The lines have fallen to me in

pleasant places."

Yay, I have godly inheritance.

I'm sure there are some here who would want to ask David some

questions, especially if you're going through a tough time.

I know because I'm not a stranger to tough times

and difficult times.

I'm sure you wanna ask David, "David, my buddy, get real here.

David, you're a fugitive.

You're going from cave to cave.

David, you are running from rock to rock.

David, you have a stone for a pillow at night when you go

to sleep.

David, you are hunted like a rabbit.

David, you have nowhere to lay your head.

David, you have nowhere to rest."

Oh, but David would say, "The boundaries,

the boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant

places; surely I have a delightful inheritance."

In the middle of this.

Beloved, those of us who live by sight and not by faith, and we

all have those moments when we cease to live by faith and live

by sight, those of us who want David to get real and be

realistic, I can hear David to be saying, "You see, you don't

understand.

You don't understand.

This is a life of faith.

This is seeing the unseen.

This is the life that is complete in El Yahweh Adonai.

El Yahweh Adonai is my inheritance and that's

everything."

No wonder God honored David.

Listen, we all know about his failures.

We all know about his foibles.

We all know about his problems.

We all know that, but God still honored him because of

David's faith.

David says, "You want to place your trust in your material

possessions?

Good luck with that.

Do you wanna trust your statement of net worth?

That's your choice.

As for me, I am placing my trust in the glorious, eternal

inheritance," amen.

You know, every statistic I read, it says that

the Baby Boomers in our culture are bored

out of their minds because all of their focus is on this life.

The younger generation who have unrealistic expectations,

they're frustrated, they're restless, and they're depressed

because the focus on earthly inheritance, not eternal

inheritance, always makes your problems worse.

So many people look at others and they compare themselves with

others, and then they get depressed.

David would say to all of us, "That's not me.

That's not me.

Regardless of my current circumstances, I know that

I have a fantastic future.

I am going to get it all.

You might want it all now, but I'm gonna get it all.

And I'm gonna get it and it's gonna stay with me."

You say, "David, how come?

How come?" David would say to you, "Because

I remember back yonder in my father Jesse's home, there was

an old prophet by the name of Samuel.

He came over there and he poured oil on me and oil on my head,

and he told me that God has a plan for my life.

He told me that I have an incorruptible inheritance.

I have an inheritance that no one can steal from me,

inheritance that no one can take away from me, inheritance that

no one can deprive me of, inheritance that no one can

exclude me from, an inheritance that can never, never, never be

lost," amen.

Beloved, listen.

You may be going through your own private Gethsemane right

now.

I don't know, you do.

You might be going through unspeakable pain that only you

and God know.

Like David, you can say, "Back yonder, Jesus came into my life.

Jesus promised eternal life to me.

Jesus forgave me all of my sins.

Jesus saved me eternally.

Jesus promised me an inheritance with him.

Jesus assured me that he has a plan for my life.

Jesus promised me that I will reign and rule with him forever.

And therefore, no matter what I go through right now, no matter

how dark it appears right now, no matter how difficult things

are right now, no matter how tough my circumstances may

appear, my boundaries have fallen, for me, in a pleasant

place."

Amen, amen.

The condition of our inheritance, the content of our

inheritance, thirdly, the culmination of our inheritance.

Look with me please at verses 7, all the way to the end.

What is he saying here?

He's saying that in this life, my life is guided by

El Yahweh Adonai, not Dr. Phil.

I have nothing against the man, but be careful where you get

your advice.

In this life, I am guarded by El Yahweh Adonai, not by

a government program.

In this life, I am gladdened by God, not how much I have

or don't have.

Not only that, but in eternity, I'm gonna inherit the whole

universe.

Psalm 16, verse 10, look at it carefully.

Underline it if you have your own Bible.

It's a very important verse because it's quoted by both

Peter and Paul in the New Testament, verse 10.

And the New Testament writers have made it very clear that

this verse is fulfilled in Jesus Christ

at the Resurrection.

Therefore, this 1,000-year-old prophecy,

it says that, "You will not abandon me to the grave,

nor will you let your Holy One see decay."

And see, that's why the body of Jesus was in the grave only

three days.

It did not see decay.

The reason our own resurrection is sure is because Jesus's

resurrection is sure.

Because of Jesus's resurrection, I shall never die.

I shall never die.

It's like Moody used to say, "When you hear D.L. Moody

died, don't believe them.

I'll be more alive than I've ever lived."

Because of Jesus's resurrection, I shall live forever.

Because of Jesus's resurrection, I shall reign and rule with him

for all of eternity.

Because of Jesus's resurrection, I share Jesus's own inheritance.

Question, how much is that inheritance?

How much of that you gonna inherit?

I remember the days I was living in California when Howard Hughes

died, who was supposedly, at the time, a rich man.

And now there are a lot of people richer than him now, but

back then, the media was running around asking the lawyers,

"How much did he leave?

How much did he leave?" and the lawyer said,

"All of it."

How much of that inheritance are we gonna have, are we gonna

inherit?

Well, it's not measured by millions, or billions,

or trillions.

No, it's measured by the billions of galaxies.

That's how it's measured.

In comparison to what our inheritance is in the universe,

this planet earth is a drop in a big bucket.

Verse 11, "In your presence there is fullness of joy."

You know, I was reading about Henrietta Guinness, the heiress

to the Guinness fortune.

She took her own life at the age of 35.

With all that money, with all that wealth,

she took her own life.

And she said, "I would give it all for a moment of joy."

Think about this.

And yet, we will have joy, not for a moment, but forever more.

Not just for a short period of time, but forever.

One day, the Lord Jesus Christ is going to stand at the forum

of the universe, and he will take yours and my human body,

and he will give us heavenly bodies, glorified bodies,

supernatural bodies, and he will declare to every creature

and every created being, "You are a joint heir with me."

[applauding]

Now, my beloved friends, this is an inheritance worth singing

about.

This is an inheritance worth waiting for.

This is an inheritance worthy of the name "inheritance."

Do you have it?

Well, if you don't, you can ask.

Come to him in humility and repentance,

confessing your sins.

And the Bible says, that moment, in literal moment, your life'll

be transformed from death to life.

And you can do it now.

Those who know they have it, the question I have for you is this,

why are you living as if you don't have it?

Why are you living as if you don't have that inheritance?

Why are you living in defeat, and in sorrow, and in

desperation, and not trusting in the God of your inheritance?

Why?

Ask that question and don't rest until you answer it.

Because I believe with all my heart it is the will of

the Father for us to live in the power of the Son, amen.

Will you bow your heads with me please?

[music]

Dr. Youssef: I want you to celebrate with me and with us at

"Leading the Way" this milestone, 30 years of

faithful ministry.

We brought the gospel to many a living room, and to many cars,

and radio, television around the world and here in

the United States.

It is my privilege and my honor and great joy to know that we

have been ministering to you faithfully.

As you know, I receive no compensation from

"Leading the Way."

It has been for 30 years my labor of love.

So, I want you to join with me as we celebrate this great

milestone in the life of this ministry.

Dr. Youssef: By his crucifixion, he pardoned

and forgave-- Bryan Long: I started

listening to Dr. Youssef through "Leading the Way" approximately

17 years ago.

He is the most passionate preacher I've ever heard preach.

Not only is he in the Word, but he informed.

He understands cultures.

I mean, he's not afraid to say what needs to be said.

He is absolutely preaching uncompromising truth.

I own a land surveying company here in Atlanta.

I pretty much have been a land surveyor my whole life.

The main thing I wanted to do is reach my employees.

And you can invite someone to church, but they don't go.

So, what's the best thing you can do after that?

You've gotta bring church to them.

I prepare my Bible study every Wednesday by going to

leadingtheway.org and going to the "Listening" section.

Bryan: Dr. Youssef talked about that too.

What happens to Christians-- Bryan: I like to use all

types of ways of teaching the Word, and one of them is

videos off leadingtheway.org.

One of them is the sermons off leadingtheway.org.

Dr. Youssef: Resurrected Lord Jesus Christ,

forgive me all of my sins.

Bryan: What I love about "Leading the Way" is they're not

just satisfied with one venue or one outlet to convey the truth.

People give money to charities all the time, but what is

the most important thing?

Bringing people to know Christ, hearing the gospel.

How do we get the gospel to people?

And that's what "Leading the Way" does.

Dr. Youssef: God's mission is still the world, and God's

method is still the proclamation of the gospel.

<i>announcer: Through your</i> <i>partnership, "Leading the Way"</i>

<i>is on the air at crucial moments</i> <i>for listeners and viewers who</i>

<i>need to hear uncompromising</i> <i>biblical truth.</i>

<i>Consider a generous gift today.</i>

<i>You can call or visit us online</i> <i>at LTW.org.</i>

[music]

Dr. Youssef: I personally think that we are coming toward

the end of time.

And Satan senses that, and therefore he is unleashing his

venom against the believers all across the world.

And that is why this is the time, more than any other time

in history, I want the believers to know that he who is in us is

greater than he who's in the world.

<i>announcer: Experience the</i> <i>victory that is yours in Christ</i>

<i>with "Conquer," the book by</i> <i>Dr. Michael Youssef.</i>

Dr. Youssef: I wrote the book, "Conquer," simply because

I have watched so many believers in the Lord Jesus Christ who are

defeated and discouraged, and they don't know how to respond

to the harassing of the enemy of their soul.

I am convinced, personally, that it's just a matter of

understanding the Word of God, and understanding that the enemy

is a defeated foe, and that on the cross Jesus outwitted him

and defeated him.

And every believer needs to know that and needs to know how to be

equipped to live in victory all the time.

But Satan also knows that, and that's why he works doubly hard

on the believers, to make us weak and ineffective.

I have no doubt that the person who's gonna get this book

will no longer be defeated all the time, discouraged

and disappointed, because this is a how-to book.

It's a book that is going to show you how to have victory.

I pray that everybody will be able to say that, that I have

more victory today than I did before I read the book.

<i>announcer: Right now, you can</i> <i>receive your own copy of</i>

<i>"Conquer," when you give a gift</i> <i>of any amount to</i>

<i>Leading the Way.</i>

<i>Call or visit us online at</i> <i>LTW.org to request your</i>

<i>copy today.</i>

[music]

<i>announcer: Passionately</i> <i>proclaiming uncompromising</i>

<i>truth.</i>

<i>"Leading the Way"</i> <i>with Dr. Michael Youssef</i>

<i>thanks you for your</i> <i>faithful support through your</i>

<i>continued prayers and gifts.</i>

Dr. Youssef: If you're ever in Atlanta on a Sunday, it would

be a great opportunity for you to come and worship with us.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét