Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 4, 2018

Waching daily Apr 29 2018

Hey guys!

We were on our way to church this morning and we got pulled over for a speeding ticket!

Terribly frustrating!

I hate it when that happens!

You're just going along in life and then a huge financial burden comes and hits you!

Well in today's video I want to share with you a little about my story, Just dealing

with the high cost of medicine, and give you hope that there is a better way!

About 8 years ago I found out that I was pregnant with my third child.

We were overjoyed, but unfortunately I found out that I have an auto-immune disorder that

presents itself during pregnancy.

You know I had to give myself injections everyday to keep myself and my baby healthy.

That was wonderful except I found out at the pharmacy that it was going to cost my $900

a month, with insurance.

Unfortunately we have seen medicine prices hiked dramatically over the past few years.

You know whether you have been affected by diabetes, MS, cancer, rheumatoid arthritis,

depression, psoriasis or any number of diseases you have probably noticed it being a lot more

expensive when you go pick up your medicine.

Well, in today's video I want to tell you that there is hope.

There's a better way.

You know the reason this is happening, one reason, is because there is a drug company

called, Valeant, and they are acquiring medication that has an expired patent.

One example is a medicine called Cuprimine.

If you go to the neighborhood drug store right now, you can get Cuprimine, 120 capsules for

around $39,000!

Now it's not because of research or because this is a cutting edge drug.

As a matter of fact, this drug has been around since the 1950's.

In 2013 you could go pick up Cuprimine for around $800.

The reason that they are having such a huge, huge pike in drugs right now (in some instances)

is because companies like Valeant, groups of shareholders, are buying out drugs and then

hiking the price.

So what are you left to do?

Well, there is a place called CanadaPharmacy.Com.

If you go there, you can get Cuprimine, around the same number of capsules (it's 100 capsules)

For $555!

We are talking about a savings of over $30,000!!

I'm going to put a referral code in the description below.

If you want to use it, after you have spent $100 at CanadaPharmacy.com, you can get a

$50 credit on your next purchase.

So that is an extra bonus in savings.

I just want to offer you hope.

If you are dealing with the high cost of medication there is another way.

If this video has been helpful to you, subscribe, I will come out with other videos to share

with you about how you can save money on healthcare costs.

Please like, share and subscribe.

Thanks!

Bye-bye!

For more infomation >> How to Save Money on Medicine - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

Sunday Shout-Out and Mail Call, Episode 2 - Duration: 6:38.

it's Sunday shout out and mail call time

all right everyone it's Rob with Rob finds treasure and it's Sunday again and

that means we have a Sunday shout out and a mail call so I got a couple pieces

in the mail today one is from a live stream that I always participate in

which is from Coin Karma you guys know them "Half Dolla Make You Holla" Paul

and SNAX are great I typically jump on their live streams maybe once or twice a

week and sometimes I donate and through my donations I get some wins and I get some

fortunate things that I get to have at the house so I'm pretty happy about that

they always throw me in a couple of stickers which I love that those guys do

so that's cool oh that's a nice one I haven't seen that one before so we got a

couple of stickers from Paule and SNAX at Coin Karma and then of course they

have the free giveaways and then of course you can get some love in the

rolls as well and we've got this must be part of three different live streams

that I was in cuz I got three silverlicious pull envelopes here plus whatever

I found in the rolls so we'll start with the thin one first I think it's this one

I don't even know what I got anymore to tell you the truth guys I keep track I

have a log and so I'll go cross these off once I have them but I really don't

know what I'm waiting for I always forget looks like we got a walker here

1934

1934 s will take that beautiful what's in envelope 21? feels like it's a

couple of coins it is what do we got here a 1952 Philadelphia Benji well

that's beautiful sunshine minting with an eagle on it huh half troy ounce of

.999 fine silver we'll take it and what's in the last envelope sounds like

a bunch of coins and an envelope there we go alright let's to go with the loose

coins first oooh a 1966 40 percent silver a 1965 40 percent silver those

were pretty good looking coins another Walker a 1935 looks like it's the 1935

Philadelphia all right so we got a couple of walkers oh and then we have

the package as well let's see what's in here

we've got a 1949 Philadelphia Benjamin and a 1964 90 percenter Denver Mint so

wow we really really got some coins here so that was a pretty good score we ended

up with what is this one two three four five coins that were 90% and a couple of

forty percent and then a half troy once of silver that's awesome so that's a good

score from coin karma and then we also got an envelope here from super silver

stacking and guys I'll put a link to his channel below please

support the community check out his channel subscribe if you like his

content that's all we can ask let's see what he what he did here oh we got a

letter got a letter and a few little packages so let's see what we got

super super stacking wrote hi Rob my name is Luke and I love your awesome

videos Thank You Luke I sent you a wheat penny I found roll hunting as well as a

coin from two of my recent trips to Antigua and Italy Wow I hope you enjoy

Luke PS my channel is super silver stacking Wow Luke let me go ahead and

let's take a look at these coins yeah one wrapped in here it's a Euro cent oh

that's it different back I don't have one of those that's cool so we got a

Euro cent there

East Caribbean states 2011 beautiful coin there I appreciate it

and this must be the Wheat Cent a 1953 D we'll take it beautiful love opening

mail thank you very much loLuke from super

silver stacking guys I know you probably are very familiar with half-dollar make

you holla but if you're not check his channel out he's got great content he's got

awesome daily live streams except for Sunday great looking stickers a lot of

fun and please check out Luke and super silver stacking I know he's got a new

channel I think I was his third subscriber so check him out and support

the community like I want to remind everyone I'll be doing these episodes

every single week that I receive mail if I don't get mail that week then we'll

postpone until the next episode I will tell you I do have a piece of mail that

was I got a little postcard in the box and it said that I needed to pick it up

and I they were closed so I couldn't pick it up but so we should have

mail again next week as well as always everyone if you enjoyed the video please

give it a thumbs up and thanks for watching

For more infomation >> Sunday Shout-Out and Mail Call, Episode 2 - Duration: 6:38.

-------------------------------------------

兩名中國公民遭美起訴 涉對華轉移潛艇材料? - Duration: 7:51.

For more infomation >> 兩名中國公民遭美起訴 涉對華轉移潛艇材料? - Duration: 7:51.

-------------------------------------------

日本侵華戰爭的幫凶:關東軍三大外籍軍團 - Duration: 7:14.

For more infomation >> 日本侵華戰爭的幫凶:關東軍三大外籍軍團 - Duration: 7:14.

-------------------------------------------

How to achieve work/life balance. - Duration: 3:58.

Hey there, Brett Blair with Best Life Global.

You know, I run into people all the time

that ask me, "How do they stay balanced?"

Like how do they get their lives back into

some sort of equilibrium or balance,

because they all tend to get knocked off?

Either they're overworking or they're...

they're not working enough

or something's wrong in their life

and I've got bad news for ya.

There is no such thing as life, work/life balance.

Balance is really not the key,

but there, I have good news for ya,

there is something called appropriate prioritization

of all areas of your life and I really work on this

in my own life and with the people that I coach,

to get people more aware and more on purpose,

with intention, living their lives,

putting energy into those areas that they've declared

are most important.

So, how do you do this?

Well, first of all, you just decide in your own privacy,

what areas of your life are most important,

and if you can, put 'em in priority order.

So, for example, for me, my, I'm a Christian

and my relationship with God and my faith

and my spirituality, that's all my highest priority.

Number two, for me, is my physical health.

And I get criticized for this,

people think that's selfish, but I think that if

I'm not physically healthy, I become a burden.

I burden to my wife, a burden to society in general,

so I put my physical health way up there.

Number three, for me, is my wife and my children,

and my parents, my friends, my colleagues,

that whole thing called relationships.

Relationships are my number three priority in my life.

Number four is my emotional health.

My ability to be present and to be focused

and to not be burdened about the past,

or worried about the future,

but being here and now, with you,

is important to me, that's why it's my fourth priority.

Number five, for me, is a combination

of my work and continuing to learn.

And then last, for me, of the top six priorities,

is financial, is money.

And I believe and I've found that if I'm really

doing well in the other areas in my life,

that the money will somehow just be there,

cause you're so good at everything else,

you're valuable in a marketplace.

But again, it's not balance.

I spend most of my time working,

so it's not balance, but it's putting appropriate amount

of focus and energy and intention in each of those areas

in my life, continually, over time,

creates a total life that's far better than one

that's overworked in one area and under,

or neglected, under-focused on, in another area.

So I recommend to you, first of all,

get honest about what areas of your life are important.

And you write those down.

And then at least once a month, sit down, by yourself,

and ask yourself on a scale of one to 10,

"How are you doing in each of those areas?"

And I like to then plot that in a circle with,

like a wheel, with spokes and each spoke

represents a different area in my life

and then put a dot on a zero to 10 scale,

put a dot on where your ranking shows up

on each of those spokes and then connect the dots

and then you'll see if you have

a flat tire in your diagram.

And a life that's relatively balanced, to use that word,

where prioritizations are relatively appropriate

is like a tire fully inflated that rolls down the road,

but if you have a flat spot on that tire,

you have a flat tire, it thuds down the road.

You want a life where you're putting appropriate energy

and appropriate focus, appropriate attention,

into each of the areas of your life,

such that you'll live your life better,

in the long-run, happier, healthier,

more successful and live your best life.

I hope that helps.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét