Thứ Sáu, 27 tháng 4, 2018

Waching daily Apr 28 2018

Stock Link Available in Description

For more infomation >> Student of The Year 2 - Movie Poster Editing in Photoshop for Beginners | PicsArt Editing | - Duration: 14:45.

-------------------------------------------

[SPEEDPAINT & CHIT-CHAT] Creative Flow || J ELLEN - Duration: 7:07.

Hello everyone welcome to today's video this video is just gonna be a speedpaint

But as well as as well as me talking over

About some recent updates that have happened in my life

Before I get into detail with what's happening. I'll just briefly explain that this image

I am currently drawing is

The name of this image is called 'Creative Flow' it's pretty much an illustration of a brain

Havin creativity explode from it and the explosions meant to be a similar design as a lava lamp

most of the colors I use where water color

'MontMarte' an Australian business I assume if not I will correct myself with the editing and

And most of the utensils and items were

Sharpie brands montmartre brands or any

Anything that?

Anything that was local

Near me

The sketchbook I am using is the new one that I bought from office works

if you want to see that haul I will put a

Icon on above video around here if you want to check that out

So now that I've described roughly what the image is about let me just go straight into what's recently happened since

As I'm recording this since last Tuesday I have

returned home - I've returned home to the Golf Coa st safely and

and It has been a non-stop rush

I've only had one day to recover, but other than that, I've had to attend meetings

I'd organize my

Excuse me I had to organize

my stuff as well as all my I'm stationary and

pretty much studying stuff to prepare myself for this three-week course. I am currently on I

I do have the video of my Townsville trip with my friend Lauren and uh?

Edit like I put all the footage in that there, but as of now

that video is going to be put on hold until I have the time in between my course as well as

personal stuff

Eventually, I will return to twitch I

I apologize for not being

on there more frequently and I should a

lot of things have just happened with in my life that I've had no control over and

By the time I get ready to stream. It's either very late or very early my time and

Boat and during which I either feel lethargic

Exhausted or

just

Run down, and I don't think that's the energy. I want to bring on when I want to do what my live streams

So I will figure out a schedule and when I will return to twitch whether it be in between

My three-week course. I'm currently doing or afterwards

I will keep all of you posted about that but for now I

Can't talk about anything else

that's happening because

I'm pretty much. They mean day by day at this moment

Whether you want to say that's the best way to go about your life, or you'd rather have things planned on a weekly basis

That's totally up to you, but unfortunately with my life right now. I've got uh pretty much focus on what I'm doing on that day

for a bit longer

The

Stuff that I can't talk about is not in relation to me

It's in relation to the people I am around with and it's nothing bad. It's just your typical

adulting stuff meetings

attending appointments etc

So do not stress, I will return

Gradually hopefully, and I apologize for not uploading last week. It's just been one whole

chaotic few weeks, and it will continue to be like that until

May if not June

With a question mark

Yeah, that's all I have to say

for my updates

Please enjoy this video

Or the remaining of this video I should say with the speedpaint if you liked it give it a like

If you want to see me create more

Illustrations like this traditionally, then digitally and let me know in the comments down below

This video is a part two like a part 1 & 2

video at the moment I'm doing the lineart with this creative flow image and

hopefully within the next week I

will have the second video up when I do the watercolor and

detailing of the image

So thank you for your patience. Thank you for watching. I love you all and I'll see you all next time

You

For more infomation >> [SPEEDPAINT & CHIT-CHAT] Creative Flow || J ELLEN - Duration: 7:07.

-------------------------------------------

Encouraging Your Pet to Like You - Duration: 3:08.

Make sure your bird's physical needs are met.

Forgetting to feed or give water to your bird is very dangerous to the bird's health, and

could over time reduce your bird's overall happiness and trust in you.

Always be sure that your bird has enough clean drinking water, and be sure to feed him an

appropriate diet.

Make sure your bird has access to seeds, grains, beans, vegetables, nutritious pellets, and

occasional fruit.

Do NOT give your bird chocolate, avocado, salty foods, garlic, onion or any human snack

foods.

Make him feel safe.

Your bird views his cage as a home within your home.

Making your bird's cage as comfortable as possible will help him feel safer in your

home, and may help him feel more caring toward you.

Be sure your bird's cage is big enough.

It should also be kept away from direct sunlight, out of reach from any other pets you may have,

and away from loud or frightening sources of noise, such as televisions and radios.

Give your parakeet toys.

Parakeets love to play, and providing your bird with fun, challenging toys will make

him happy and content.

Be sure your parakeet has toys that allow him to climb, as well as toys that are colorful

and make noise.

Give your parakeet a swing inside his cage, and make sure he has plenty of perch space

inside the cage.

Get your parakeet toys that are safe to chew on.

Look for toys with wooden components, or solid, sturdy beads that can be bitten and chewed.

Encourage your parakeet to trust you.

You can do this by showing your bird that you are safe and friendly.

Speak to your bird often, and use soothing, calm tones.

You should also allow your bird to eat and play outside his cage, and encourage him to

interact with you.

Over time, your bird will feel safe and comfortable around you, and he will come to show you affection.

For more infomation >> Encouraging Your Pet to Like You - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

Blue Bloods - You Set Me Up! - Duration: 2:08.

For more infomation >> Blue Bloods - You Set Me Up! - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

$ Free Xbox Codes ❗ how to get free xbox live codes $ - Duration: 5:04.

$ Free Xbox Codes ❗ how to get free xbox live codes $

$ Free Xbox Codes ❗ how to get free xbox live codes $

$ Free Xbox Codes ❗ how to get free xbox live codes $

$ Free Xbox Codes ❗ how to get free xbox live codes $

For more infomation >> $ Free Xbox Codes ❗ how to get free xbox live codes $ - Duration: 5:04.

-------------------------------------------

DIY Coffee and Honey Face Scrub for Glowing Skin | Best Face Scrub Ever| in 2018 - Duration: 3:42.

Hi guys this is Meenakshi and you're watching my channel health beauty and life

exfoliation is a very important part of our skincare routine but it's

but you don't need to spend much on this.

we only need two ingredients - coffee and honey Do you know Coffee is not only good in taste but

it is also very beneficial for skin and honey which needs no introduction

you all know honey has anti-fungal, anti- bacterial or anti-aging properties

which helps in keeping our skin youthful and glowing

So, lets go without wasting time

I will tell you how to make this scrub and use it. How you can make it and apply this scrub

Lets get Started !

For making this scrub we need one tblspoon of coffee

and one tblspoon of honey

Now we have to mix this properly

If you have dry skin you can add 1 tblspoon of olive oil or coconut oil.

now our scrub is ready to use.

Now I will let you know on how to apply it on your skin

so let's get started

apply this gently on skin this is a very mild scrub and will not get harshed on skin

Honey contains number of anti-oxidants

including polyphenols and flavonoids and coffee contains anti-oxidants like

chlorogenic acid and caffeine

and these prevents from pollution and free redicals damage caused by UV radiations

as a result it removes fine lines and slows down the ageing process

and you have to do this for 4-5 minutes

but if you have sensitive skin then please do it for 2-3 minutes only

now you can wash your face with clean water then pat dry your face with the clean towel

yes this scrub will remove dead

it also brightens your skin

now you can easily see the difference in my skin

So this is our Coffee a and Honey scrub. Please try it

and for sure you see the difference in your skin

and you can do it twice a week but once is enough for sensitibve skin

so guys I hope you would have liked my video

so plesae like my video, share it and please don't forget to subscribe my channel

please hit the notification bell so that you will get new updates of my upcoming videos

Thanks for watching

For more infomation >> DIY Coffee and Honey Face Scrub for Glowing Skin | Best Face Scrub Ever| in 2018 - Duration: 3:42.

-------------------------------------------

Adını Sen Koy / You Name It Trailer - Episodes 336-337 (Eng & Tur Subs) - Duration: 0:44.

Where were we?

I... think this is the right time.

Their marriage is based on a lie; it is a fake, fallacious marriage.

But it will end. It will definitely end.

So, we will be alone together in our room tonight.

Shall we spend this night as if it is our first night?

Only you and me.

- Do you love Ömer that much? - Hm-hm.

Defne! Defne!

Defne!

For more infomation >> Adını Sen Koy / You Name It Trailer - Episodes 336-337 (Eng & Tur Subs) - Duration: 0:44.

-------------------------------------------

easy way in english - Duration: 44:11.

Thanks for watching my video

If you want psd

so send me your email id in comments box

i will send you psd link

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét