Thứ Tư, 26 tháng 4, 2017

Waching daily Apr 26 2017

Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

For more infomation >> Learn Color with Superheroes and car uniquely - Finger Family songs for Children learning video - Duration: 12:18.

-------------------------------------------

[FREE] Young Thug Type Beat 2017 | "Rainforest" | Dope Hard Freestyle Trap Type Beat Instrumental - Duration: 4:18.

FREE Young Thug Type Beat | FREE Type Beat 2017

For more infomation >> [FREE] Young Thug Type Beat 2017 | "Rainforest" | Dope Hard Freestyle Trap Type Beat Instrumental - Duration: 4:18.

-------------------------------------------

How To Make Play Dough - Duration: 0:43.

today I'm going to share with you a

quick and simple recipe on how to make

play-doh at home yourself first you need

one cup of flour and a half a cup of

salt two teaspoons of cream of tartar

one tablespoon of oil add a cup of water

now add your food color then mix the

dough thoroughly over medium heat until

it comes together now let it cool all

you need to do is knead it until it's

smooth and there you have it that's all

it takes to make your own homemade

playdough thanks for watching today's

video

if you liked it remember to give us a

big thumbs up and to share these videos

with your friends if you haven't yet

subscribed subscribe for more videos

like this every week

awesome remember most importantly always

be

For more infomation >> How To Make Play Dough - Duration: 0:43.

-------------------------------------------

What's in my camera bag for engagement sessions - Duration: 3:13.

this week I am creating a what's in my

camera bag video engagement session edition it's

a little twist on my original what's in

my camera bag video and I think it would

be really fun to see and show you guys

how I pack differently for engagement

sessions. so for engagement sessions I

shoot on just one camera body, so I want

to pack a little bit lighter. to do that

I have the blackrapid strap this is the

Yeti

so it goes across my body like this it has

the capability of adding another camera

strap so one camera body would go

straight down one camera body would go

across. I don't use it for two camera

bodies I just use it for one. so my

camera bodies for engagement sessions is

the Nikon d610.

I use just four camera lenses on an engagement

session. I use the 50MM the 85

MM the 60 MM macro for

ring shots and the 35MM Sigma art . so all

of my lenses except for the Sigma art

are Nikon series lenses. I typically do

not shoot with flash as an engagement

session, just because I can be picky with

my light on an engagement session and

typically it's during sunset time and

Golden Hour if I were to use a flash it

would be the sb-910 by Nikon. so to carry

all of these things around on an

engagement session I'm going to be using

one of two bags the first camera bag

that I use on engagement sessions is

this .this is the shootsac and it can

hold I think six lenses so there's three

vertical pockets on the back and three

vertical pockets on the front so I put

my keys in my wallet and everything in

here as well but this is a good

alternative to anything bigger so if I

don't have an assistant on the

engagement shoot this is the bag that I

would have and it goes across your body

and it kind of molds to you so it's

really nice that it's not super bulky

the second bag that I sometimes use

especially if I have an assistant to

help me carry things is this this is a

an epiphany camera bag so it is padded

and is made for a camera and for gear

it can fit a whole lot of stuff it's a

little bigger but it does also stand up

when you place it on the ground it's a

good alternative if I know I'm going to

be somewhere like at a client's home or

somewhere where my gear if I put it down

might not get stolen so it stands up on

its own so it's kind of nice not

have everything on me and it keeps my

back a little bit of a break so this is

my other alternative camera bags for

engagement sessions. so aside from my

lenses and my cameras inside of my bag

I'm also going to have extra memory

cards in a carrying case, lens cleaning

wipes and extra batteries. the only other

gear I might bring on an engagement

session is a reflector so I have one of

those five-in-one reflectors that has a silver

side the gold side and it makes a scrim

and that kind of thing

I'm only going to bring that if I have

an assistant though just because there's

really no way for me to use it by myself

so this is everything that I bring on an

engagement session or an anniversary

session I'm also there a link for you

guys the video where it tells you

everything that I bring on a wedding day

so you'll be able to see my gear bag and

my flash set up my off-camera flash set

up and stuff like that so if you're

curious you can go ahead and check that

out thank you guys so much for watching

if you enjoyed this video consider

subscribing so that you don't miss out

on future videos because I make videos

every single week I'll see you guys next

time bye guys

For more infomation >> What's in my camera bag for engagement sessions - Duration: 3:13.

-------------------------------------------

Oddly Satisfying Video 2017 Must Watch - The Most Satisfying Video in The World - Duration: 11:01.

Thanks for watching

Hope you have a great time

Please, like, comment and subscribe for more!!

For more infomation >> Oddly Satisfying Video 2017 Must Watch - The Most Satisfying Video in The World - Duration: 11:01.

-------------------------------------------

HOW TO BECOME CRAZY LOVER IN 1 DAY ? - Duration: 1:04.

would you like to become a better lover

regardless of age and stage of relations

every man has a chance to become a

better lover first avoid transforming

intimate relations into a routine never

be afraid to try something new be gentle

and helpful take the initiative and

learn new things be sure to listen to

the opinion of your second half learn

what things she likes and what dislikes

avoid the same positions places time of

day also keep in mind that size still

matters use a special device for safe

and effective penis enlargement using

this device you are sure to avoid all

types of side effects surgical

interventions and discomfort use this

device and you will have no match in sex

For more infomation >> HOW TO BECOME CRAZY LOVER IN 1 DAY ? - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

''Promise'' Miraculous Ladybug Comic / Çizgi Roman - Duration: 1:47.

For more infomation >> ''Promise'' Miraculous Ladybug Comic / Çizgi Roman - Duration: 1:47.

-------------------------------------------

Beating Oliver Age 24's Score in Anty, the IO Game for Your Mobile Device - Anty.io Alpha Gameplay - Duration: 14:31.

hello and welcome to I believe this is

going to be called anty dot IO so this

is a game similar to Pokemon go where

you have to kind of walk around and do

different things in it it uses a

location on your on your device nothing

is happening so far and you kind of just

got to wait until creatures decide to

spawn and then there's different enemies

we will look at those when they come on

oh there we go okay so see we got a

rabbit here so we can we can kill the

poor bunny the bunnies do like no no

damage to you which is a little bit sad

because you're just killing a poor

little runny babbit and then you get

zero experience for killing bunnies

though which is unfortunate but you do

get items like up here you get some some

some health which heals you we got

chicken from back from rabbit mm-hmm and

then we have different equipment I get

my mustache out of my face please out of

my mouth thank you you can buy a dragon

ham a cheese a fish and a meat you can

also sell different things I would

assume that you could buy some other

items but it seemed that maybe you

cannot maybe there's not equipment to

this game I do not know so for me

unfortunately it is raining real one has

a rabbit pop-up it is raining outside

right now so I cannot really go outside

and play this game outside and go walk

around which kind of sucks because that

means i have to sit here and wait until

creatures decide to spawn like that but

the real rabbit well don't fit that the

rabbit is too far away so the bunny to

stinking far away and i can't do a stop

tapping on the face and which is

unfortunate um hmm and i guess it was

kind of kind of weight and i can't

really go too far anyway because my wifi

won't reach to too far and i can't

afford the data charges unfortunately

oops my face my face put my face back

look at this we got a cave rats bar next

to it so let's just kill the cave rat oh

geez the cave rats do quite a bit of

damage actually okay well mm-hmm we're

going to lose do that and then we can

level up or not level up but we can get

some 20 experience points so you can see

I'm at forty percent experience

well 40 out of 100 well what do you drop

he dropped cheese typical rat they have

cheese of course what else what they

have so let's let's use that to see what

the are you can drop who is use one of

those there we go near perfect health

aha mm-hmm we got a snake pop up next to

us okay so let's kill a snake no come on

there we go haha we got the snake we

get another 20 experience point now we

just need a couple more of those I need

either another rat or two I need for

more no only two more I'm wrong okay so

so I need either a rat or snake to pop

up next to me at some point so I can

level up to level two now see there's

there's trolls around there and yes

unfortunately I am not actually walking

around because it is raining outside and

my house is not that big so moving

around my house is not going to get me

any closer to anything over here haha

but this troll over here that is too far

away from that troll you need to be can

I kill this snake ah darn it the snake is too far away

know if I way that troll you need to be

level 2 in order to attack it so some

of the enemies of pop up you need to

have a certain level in order to be able

to attack it which is interesting

earlier today a demon a demon popped up

someone summoned a demon right beside my

face you can also see here there's high

scores now i'm not sure who any of these

people are but they're the highest

person on here is level 11 look at look

at the mass of enemies over to that side

seriously I can't get any of you darn it

oh there's a cyclops oh and it's too far

away so don't even know what level that

takes to to attack anyway so now I do

believe that this game is in alpha beta

will be i think on june 20th i think it

is and i don't know what is going to be

different about it then i assume that

there's going to be equipment that you

can buy because it shows here equipment

or maybe oh cave rat kill the cave rat aha

gotcha gimme that stinkin' cheese you

filthy cave rat you know what'd actually be

kinda nice is if the enemies actually

cannot move that would be kind of cool

because for days like this where it is

raining or snowing outside

hopefully not right now because that's

already passed but later on this way you

don't you aren't forced to go outside

and walk around also depending on the

person like for me for example because I

have Wi-Fi in my house but I don't have

the money to afford the data charges for

a game like this or Pokemon go then

those people can still play the game and

enjoy it to its full potential because

of the enemy's kind of move around and

they come a lil bit closer to you or

something then you can still attack them and

you don't have to like wait until

something spawns close enough to you hmm

but we got a troll oh but see the only

problem is I need to be level 2 to be able

to attack the trolls Oh perfect the cave

rat popped up near me yeah he they must

have been listening to me okay no no

gettin killed it killed a caving rata

there we go alright so see now we've

leveled up to level two now don't

believe there's any sound in this game

or music or anything hence why you're

probably hearing some kind of

interesting music right now as

background for the sound we got two

trolls right beside us okay killed the

trollies goodbye after all thank you for

tea experience Oh to life will look at

that is that okay oh wait what did I get

what did I get I got ah I gotta studed

club oh sweet ok so I'm equipped with a

studed club plus nine attack oh that's

cool okay so you do get equipment just

from randomly killing enemies and then

they just randomly pop pr ah drop things

and they you can equip it and I assume

that if we go to Sven you can sell no

hmm interesting unless unless it because

it's equipped I canceled it so let's go

attack this troll up here we cut that

troll and we are now level 3 so I don't

know what that will allow us to kill me

now but I assume assume that the Cyclops

requires level three i do not know though

I believe the swamp troll requires level

4 though I could be wrong on that the

dragon ham sounds disgusting

to be honest mm-hmm I assume that

because of that there are going to be

dragons in this game that will probably

require something like level 100 to be

able to attack though I do not know

maybe the dragons are actually weaker

than the demon maybe the demon is a

top enemy and I got lucky if you want to

call it that and someone summoned a

demon right beside my face hurt ok red

lovely let's kill the cave rat hahaha give

me a troll pls spawned troll does this

game have voice cheat commands or

something colon spawn colon troll no

hold on okay well uh oh I can attack the

swamp troll so I i well I boo haha ok we

can attack the spawn trollout on the

swamp troll job fish Oh delightful

another swamp troll look at that immediately as I

was sitting there thinking contemplating

life alright so there we go we got

another cilantro oh we're actually level

4 hey doesn't you realize that hey

hahaha I'm definitely not going to beat

this guy LOL all at level 11 with 14,000

sxperience i'm not going to be able to beat

that guy oh oh and look at this Oliver

age 24 is on here does Oliver age 24

even play games much hmm I wonder sir if

you are the real Oliver age 24 I'm

pretty sure I'd be to you Oliver age 24

oh and it's elias elias i'm not sure how

you actually plan tonight but I'm going

to say Elias H there at level 5 with a

hundred and ninety points I believe that

is the developer unless someone who

stole his name use it in here that would

probably be the developer is this

helping hahahaha I feel bad because like

I'm not outside moving oh look a runny

babbit hey baby's moving it well PCC

this is this kind of game would be good

if you're if you're just going for a

walk and you want to do something kind

of relaxing that's not super you know

oh I gotta do this go do it right like

with Pokemon go because oh no what did I

do okay so on yes anyway if you're going

for a walk this game isn't super super

attention needy I guess I don't know how

to have what it is exactly what we're

saying what I mean is you don't have to

put a crap ton of attention into this

because it's kind of actually simple and

relaxing which i think is a good thing

to be honest these kinds of games

personally are not my kind of games i

figured i would still give it a shot

because i kind of like trying things

it's not like i'm dead set against a

it's just not really my kind of thing

which is okay and it's still like I said

it's quite relaxing of a game it's not

you don't require to be like touching it

and it doesn't require you to be like

super active with it having having your

eyeball on it for like the entire time

that you're out for a walk you don't

have to walk with with your face and

your phone right there like a freaking

zombie like with pokémon go you can

kind of just go for a bit of a walk stop

tap the screen a little bit and then

continue on and then you're good no

one's going to be walking off cliffs

with this game or getting hit by cars

you know what just just just maybe just

to be safe mr. Elias mr. developer I

think you need to put a little bit of a

warning pop-up sing when when people

load up the game that just says please

pay attention to your surroundings and

don't walk off cliffs don't step in

front of cars or trespass in people's

property just so that people can't come

back on your like some people did with

the Pokemon go yeah oh my god oh I don't

know what that was did you guys see that

no the troll got stuck laggy or

something he was big and giant and a

ghost oh a cave Rat again one hit kills no

three-hit killed really four it rat what

kind of armor were you wearing and where

can I get some darn it i have not to be

too mr. Oliver age 24 look at this his

score he's got 40 more points than me I

need to get just for

two more points and then i can say i

beated Oliver age 24 I can finally say I

beat it Oliver age 24 score mm-hmm

alrighty we've got the swamp troll right

on our trail this means we have for

sure without a doubt defeated Oliver

age 24 score even though it does not

quite show it in here yet because it is

taking a little bit to refresh the

scores and do all that kind of thing

there look at this we got a vampire in

the mix over here of course it's too far

away so I can't even get anywhere near

him or try to attack them but this is vampires

I don't know what other kind of

enemies are in this game I know there

are rats runny babbit trawmp strolls

trolls calm down kitty cave rat Cyclops

vampire demon and probably dragons

ahahaha you can you can clearly see you

right here right now that i have beated

Oliver age 24 although this person up

here is cequella is coming up on my

butt and is ahead of me by 10 points

which I'm having trouble finding where

the camera is I will take you in here's

the demon so now you guys get to at

least see what the demon looks like for

yourself so you can see right now it is

a cluster flock of enemies and not of

one is anywhere close to me for me to

get to them okay well I guess that's

going to be it for now I've been waiting

a very long time now my batteries I like

forty percent and it's dying very quickly

I was hoping to get to level five but I

guess I was okay I accomplished my goal

of beating the pants off of Oliver age

24 so there you go buddy enjoy that

defeat hahaha and I hope you guys

enjoyed this video thank you for Elias

for contacting me through Fiverr to play

this game I did enjoy playing it I do

this isn't my kind of game that I that I

would normally played myself

because for the most part like I can't

go walking around outside because I

can't afford the data charges and if my

Wi-Fi doesn't reach that far it has

trouble just connecting in the car

outside my house because probably it's

going through concrete is a vampire any

closer no it is not okay well then fine

we didn't get to see the vampire or the

Cyclops or too too much else or if there

even is dragons which I do assume and

kind of hope that there are and this was

kind of fun this is definitely kind of

interesting it is definitely very very

simple but that's not a bad thing I

think that's actually a good thing for

it for it to be simple because then you

don't have people getting hit by cars

and stuff because you're not paying

attention because they have their face

in their phone so yeah once again thank

you so much for watching hope you

enjoyed the video if you did don't

forget to be like let me know what your

thoughts are all Cyclops bone on top of

me only level 10 and above can attack

that well fine then you can see little

kids really like this let me know your

thoughts in the comments down below and

I will see you in the next video God

bless

For more infomation >> Beating Oliver Age 24's Score in Anty, the IO Game for Your Mobile Device - Anty.io Alpha Gameplay - Duration: 14:31.

-------------------------------------------

[MV] BOYFRIEND-I MISS YOU /JAP CC/ENG CC/HUN CC - Duration: 3:48.

For more infomation >> [MV] BOYFRIEND-I MISS YOU /JAP CC/ENG CC/HUN CC - Duration: 3:48.

-------------------------------------------

CANADIANS TRY MEXICAN HOT SAUCES | Eileen Aldis - Duration: 5:30.

It's still burning!

First up is Valentina.

Ok.

It's definitely spicier when you have that much at a time.

It is.

This makes me more terrified for the rest 'cause I thought that was going to be way easier.

I'm already sweating.

It almost, to me, tastes like a BBQ sauce and a hot sauce had a baby.

That's true.

Number two.

Don't look at me like that.

It's like a pin up hot sauce.

Hit me up!

Oh, it's really runny this one.

One, two, three.

Ok.

No, that was not bad.

Although, can you hear my heartbeat?

No.

Ok.

Number three is Watchukiss Kut.

How could that lady

be offering you something that's scary?

How could she inflict any harm?

No.

She's not going to.

She's so nice looking.

Oh yeah.

Maybe this one won't be that bad.

It really looks harmless.

I just got it all over my pants!

You have to have that too.

Lick that off later.

Oh!

Ok.

I forgot to pour the milk!

Oh god, oh god, oh god.

You have it first.

Oh my god!

Get some cucumber.

My mouth!

My mouth!

Holy!

Holy!

Have some milk.

That one strikes instantly.

It's like venom.

I got the instant sweats from that.

I'm full body sweating right now.

It's still burning!

It's still burning!

Try some water.

Try some water.

Watchukiss?

Hot.

That was a venomous kiss.

That was instant!

Like, it touched my mouth and my mouth went 'Ahhhhh!'

Number four is this deceivingly tiny bottle.

How's that?

Is that fair?

More than enough, I'd say.

Oh.

Oh.

I thought it was going to be fine and then it wasn't.

Do you need a cucumber?

I don't know what's happening in my body right now.

I think I just burned my larynx.

I forget what a larynx is in your throat.

It burns in a different way.

I thought this one was going to be fine and then it kicked in after about three seconds.

This is the one that when you're walking away it stabs you in the back.

You're like 'oh yeah, we're all good'

Yeah just turned away -

'I'm outta here - ahhh!'

Back stabber.

Look, all cute and cuddly in its little orange coating but don't be deceived.

I feel like all my organs are sweating.

K there's two left.

This is the next one.

It's the Valentina Black Label.

It says 'muy picante' IN MEXICO.

People in Mexico think it's muy picante.

That means I have no business putting this anywhere near my mouth.

At all.

I'm not qualified.

Yo soy Canadiense.

My stomach is feeling real weird.

Hot sauce, cucumber, soy milk, and water.

Yeah!

That's all I've eaten today!

Kinda healthy though.

No, it's not.

I don't know.

It's like throwing a bomb inside you.

There is something suspect about the colour.

Listo?

Listo.

Oh, oh it's coming.

It's, like, travelling to the back of my throat.

No.

Just one second.

I'm ok.

Woo!

But still not as bad as the Watchukiss.

I think that's false advertising.

That was not as bad as I thought it was going to be.

No.

I really, like, built that up in my mind.

You just faced your fears.

It was spicier for sure than Valentina but not as spicy as I thought it would be.

I feel like if you write 'muy picante'…

You gotta deliver on that.

Number six: Salsa de Chile Habanero.

I don't even want to tell you this but the first ingredient in this is habanero.

Ok.

My biggest fear is barfing.

Well, that'll make for great TV.

We've been in Mexico for almost ten weeks and we have been training for this video.

That's true.

I would say you might've started at a zero and you're at a two?

Thank you.

I appreciate that.

You're welcome.

So here we go.

This is the habanero.

Oh - one drop.

It's like it's the universe telling me, 'don't do it!

Don't put anymore on that spoon!'

Exactly.

And you know what I say to that, universe?

Nope!

Nope!

Nope!

Give me more.

This is just a stupid idea.

Let's put more.

Go big or go home.

Oh!

We are about to put that in our bodies.

K you ready?

Uno.

Dos.

Tres.

Oh.

Uh oh.

Oh it's getting worse.

It's getting much worse.

Oh my god the sweats.

Oh!

I thought it was going to be fine but it's not.

Oh yeah, get those cucumbers.

It's at the tip of my tongue and it won't move.

It's staying in my throat as well.

It's like a dragon.

It's like a stalker.

Oh!

It won't go away.

I'm actually crying.

That is deceiving.

I am full body sweating right now.

My lips!

Are they, like, hot to the touch?

Ah!

That one does not feel good.

Doesn't sit right.

I think I need to bathe my lips in milk.

We really hope that you enjoyed this video.

If there are hot sauces that you think we should have tried or if you know of ones

that are really, really hot and you'd like to see another video like this where we try those

let us know in the comments.

Tell us which brands we should try or even better would be a photo.

And if you like this kind of video then give it a thumbs up.

Subscribe if you haven't already for more travel videos and we'll see you in our next one!

Bye!

That habanero is still

Oh yeah.

Sitting in me like a dagger.

Like a dagger to the side.

For more infomation >> CANADIANS TRY MEXICAN HOT SAUCES | Eileen Aldis - Duration: 5:30.

-------------------------------------------

DRAGON BALL ACTION FIGURES OF BANDAI IN SPAIN - Duration: 4:15.

Very good saiyans the world

Welcome to a new video in which I come

to speak about merchandising will come out and you're out

in Spain and Super Dragon Ball

Z some things that have cast us

in Spain but also in Portugal

ie, they share the same type of merchandising

and although for me the quality is not very good, that's all

that come to Spain.

Let's start with the figures Bout

would Goku Vegeta, Frieza, Wish

Bills, Piccolo and Majin Boo who are the protagonists of these

packs. Each figure measure 6.5 cm

and each pack will have two figures

with bases for them and with a button which perform

struggles, these packs can be put together

and struggles to 4 people, ie,

only the feet and hands move as you're watching

then.

The first two packs will include Goku against Majin Boo

Vegeta and Frieza.

They characterize some battles

Dragon Ball Z.

Then we could add a Wish, Bills

Piccolo and also would

in those packs of these double.

The price is about

15 euros each pack

It is two figures with two bases approximately 15 euros.

Then the figures would

Super power, would have that name. They are figures

9 cm size

that activating a button by the rear both

Goku, Vegeta or Freezer break armor

and show their power.

Remind you that all these figures are from Bandai

and these are sold individually

and would have a price of approximately 12 euros each.

All right,

we will continue with the following

tidbits, then we would have the action figures

which they are articulable

and they would like a 15 to 15 ...

17 cm

we had about Vegeta,

Goku and Bills

each part of the figure

you is a part of the Dragon Sheron.

Buying all the figures you come ...

You can ride the Dragon Sheron.

Obviously only they have given us those 3 but would lack 4

more figures. Piccolo will also guess

and some more.

We continue with these figures here are

launch a

Kamehameha

it would be the figures atack

would only Goku or Vegeta

and are quite large, are about 20 centimeters

and the rear also have a button that

throw the vital wave or the Kamehameha

flash or end in case

Vegeta.

Then we would have the scouts, the red version and

version in green.

Powered by two batteries that are included

and just do not make light.

Only it makes the sound when you are scanning power

of that person you are measuring the force of it.

I remember that the price of

Scouters are about 25 euros.

Then we would have a toy

basically a wristband with a ball

which resembles Ki blasts Goku

with its famous Kamehameha

but it does not say if it is included or not.

As you can see it's pretty

Children, quality is plastic. I

I have several of them and plastic

and a little more.

Prices range from 12

25 euros and the most expensive are the figures

throwing attacks and scouter

and this is all we have for now

in the shops

Toysrus or specialty toy stores

and we would have this kind of merchandising Bandai

and this is all good, I hope you liked this video news and see you at the next one.

See you soon!

For more infomation >> DRAGON BALL ACTION FIGURES OF BANDAI IN SPAIN - Duration: 4:15.

-------------------------------------------

2017 Ram 1500 Night Northern Connecticut - Duration: 0:57.

The night is dark.

Make sure you get heard with the 2017 Ram 1500 Night at Bolles Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram.

Stop in at 121 A West Stafford Rd. in Stafford Springs serving Northern Connecticut.

Designed with bold monochromatic details and engineered to perfection the 2017 Ram 1500

Night is the top runner when it comes to looks and performance.

Call Bolles today at 860-684-8888 to learn more, schedule a test drive, calculate your

payment or obtain trade-in information.

Or visit us online at http://bollesdodge.com, featuring the 2017 Ram 1500 Night.

For more infomation >> 2017 Ram 1500 Night Northern Connecticut - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

UNCENSORED|Guide/All secrets| What if adventure time was a 3d anime game public beta 3 +Hambo - Duration: 22:09.

For more infomation >> UNCENSORED|Guide/All secrets| What if adventure time was a 3d anime game public beta 3 +Hambo - Duration: 22:09.

-------------------------------------------

Submit your #BestCoverEver of As Long As You Love Me. Win a chance to perform with us! - Duration: 0:57.

( music playing )

Hey, Backstreet fans.

I got some really exciting news for you guys.

We are part of a new series exclusively on YouTube

called "Best Cover Ever."

The winner will get a chance to perform with us in LA

in an exclusive YouTube video.

Us and you. Sounds perfect to me.

Are you interested?

So what you gotta do to be a part of this

is create your best cover of "As Long As You Love Me."

♪ As long as you love me ♪

You can do it solo, with your best friend,

with your whole family. Be creative.

Go to thebestcoverever.com

for rules and how to submit your video.

So y'all better get to it, chop chop.

See you in LA. You better hurry up.

♪ Who you are ♪

♪ Where you're from ♪

♪ What you did ♪

♪ As long as you love me ♪

♪ Who you are ♪

♪ Where you're from ♪

For more infomation >> Submit your #BestCoverEver of As Long As You Love Me. Win a chance to perform with us! - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

Create Your Life Around What Really Matters to You - Duration: 1:38.

(piano music)

- Clarity of priorities.

We lived in a big ol' 3000-square-foot home.

Big yard;

in-ground pool; fully finished basement.

Awesome, awesome house.

Two and a half years ago,

I told my husband, I said, "This house is killing me.

"It's too big for us."

"The kids are no longer home."

"I'm lonely."

"We're only using a few rooms"

"Why are we keeping up with the Joneses

in this huge house

when we don't need it?"

We got clear about what we really wanted.

We wanted to move to the country.

We wanted a smaller bungalow.

I hated cleaning that house.

It took us three hours

every Saturday morning.

Two people,

three hours to clean that monster.

Beautiful home,

but it was, we outgrew it.

It was no longer a priority for us

to have the house where the kids would come over.

We had lived that chapter of our lives.

We needed to reassess our priorities.

We had to get really honest with ourselves

in saying, "Why are we keeping this house?

"Is it just for show?

"To show that we have money?

"Why are we doing this?

"What do we want?"

We got really, really clear about what we wanted.

Now we live 15 minutes,

an extra drive, country road,

cute little bungalow on 44 acres of treed land.

We have our own trails in the back.

We can go skiing; we can go hiking; it's awesome.

Clarity of priorities is getting really clear

about what matters to you.

I want you to say, "What is really important here?"

(upbeat music)

For more infomation >> Create Your Life Around What Really Matters to You - Duration: 1:38.

-------------------------------------------

5 ways how to avoid travel scams in Europe | How to travel better - Duration: 8:59.

Hi there! This is Conor, the Language Tsar,

and in this video I'm going to give you

an overview of the five most common

scams that I encounter when traveling in

Europe in particular. So the first thing

is why so many scams if you're traveling

as opposed to if you live in the city.

That's because travelers are vulnerable

targets for scam artists or thieves

because they're not really completely

comfortable with their environment when

they're traveling, there may be the

stress because they're you having to

jump from transport that's unfamiliar to

them obviously, unfamiliar routes across

the city or across the country, so it

really sucks. I mean who likes to be scammed?

No one! No one likes losing their

money and been maybe embarrassed about

what happened to them. First scam that

especially here in Eastern Europe or

even in Central Europe that I see happen

a lot is people being approached

normally by attractive women that

usually target single men or groups of

young men and it goes in normally two

forms. One is that they are approached on the

street. Number two that they're really

kind of approached via dating apps

when they make obviously a step

themselves because they're on a dating

app, so it can be something like Tinder or maybe a

website. So basically the crutch of the

scam is going to be to lead this

vulnerable man or maybe young group of men to

an establishment where they're basically

be overcharged; that's the basic premise.

In Eastern and Central Europe women tend to be

very attractive, I guess it can happen in

every country but particularly in these

countries women are very attractive and

a lot of men travel to these countries

hoping in part to meet beautiful girls,

so it's kind of as if they've already been a little bit programmed by the decision to go

there that they're vulnerable for this

kind of scam so I saw a lot say in

Budapest or in Prague is that there's a

girl approaches and normally they push

them in English and they pretend they

have some sort of problem or some sort

of normal question, looking for

directions and then they kind of

befriend them and they strike up a

conversation and then after such an

amazing start to their meeting they

suggest that they go somewhere and drink

and of course where they bring them is

going to be completely overpriced so

maybe they go to a bar and then at the

after ordering drinks, food, whatever

it happens to be in the place the girl will

suddenly have to leave and the guy is then

stuck with a big bill. And of course there

were ... all these places that are protected

by large bouncers who will come over and

then ensure that you pay up. Another way

that seems new because technology

moved on a little bit and allowed more

opportunities to meet people which is great

but it can also allow scammers a good

opportunity to get introduced to you; that's

dating apps so things like Tinder are

very popular among single travelers

because, you know, if you don't have a

network in the city then, yeah, it can be

tricky to meet people so it's at lleast

harder so the dating app like Tinder

can really fill the void there. One way

is of course that you meet someone over

Tinder and they do basically the same

thing: they suggest meeting somewhere

maybe directly in a restaurant or a club

or they just meet the victim and then

bring them there and then at the end of

course they're completely overcharged. I

saw this happen in Eastern Europe in

Odessa.

I met a Portuguese guy, he told me that's

basically what happened to him, that they had

ordered some champagne and some

seafood platter but in the end the bill

came and it was enormous. It was

something like 300 euros and the bill

should have been ... I actually had

the bill, I took a look at it, a real bill

would have been about 30, so they got

charged ten times more so you really have

to be careful if you're travelling to

avoid that scam especially if you're

a young guy and a lovestruck for all those

beautiful Eastern and Central European

girls.

So the second scam that we gonna discuss

in this video is being shortchanged, when you've

been given the wrong change when you go

and buy something. In Moscow I remember

on the metro I went to buy some metro

tickets I gave the lady behind in ... at the

cashier a large note and then she

I remember she gave me back one note and

then kind of waited to see if I take

it or not but of course maybe she was

giving me about half my change back, she

was hoping that I wouldn't notice and I

would think that that's all she had to

give me back.

I also saw this happening in Kyiv once or

twice. People just gave me the wrong

change and then I was like yeah where's

the rest of it? So you really have to

just be aware of the currency where you

are because I mean here it's going to be

grivnia. If you're not, you know, really

familiar with the exchange rate or maybe

the... the banknotes

themselves or how the currency looks like

then you leave yourself more open

if you're being rushed or if someone is

kind of pressurizing you into accepting

change not to really understand that

they're not giving you the full value

that they should be. So that third scam

that I want to make you aware of

especially here in Europe is this kind

of friendship bracelet scam. So basically

what happens is someone will approach

you and offer you for free a little

trinket like a little friendship

bracelet trying to strike up some sort

of rapport with you and once you accept

it. They will then pester you for money

because they're not planning to become

your friend or give you anything for

free. So if someone offers you something

a kind of, you know, it's out of place

that they're offering people friendship bracelets

you've never met. Just ignore

them, walk by. But unfortunately a lot of

tourists stop and they'll get drawn to a

conversation and they feel bad and other

people basically pester them non-stop

until they get some money out of them.

They may also try to pickpocket you I

guess. So when people approach you, walk

on and this is not a good reason to stop

and talk to them. So the fourth scam I

want to make you aware of is wrong

orders just receiving the wrong item

after you've ordered it. Of course it is

invariably going to be a lot

more expensive. So it's not that you get,

you know, overcharged in the sense that

they just rip you off and charge you ten

times the price than something it should be worth.

They actually bring you something

else. I saw this happen in Odessa

in the south of Ukraine by the seaside

to a friend. He ordered a bottle of

champagne and they brought a bottle to

him and said yeah that bottle that you ordered is not available but here here

is another bottle is that okay with? You know,

of course he just answered and said

yes. That bottle of champagne was more than ten

times more expensive. If I remember

correctly, the final bill was four

hundred and fifty dollars and he thought

he was buying something for about twenty

five. So there you go that's what can

happen if you don't pay attention and

they bring you something that you didn't

actually want. So just be aware ...

what exactly you're ordering and what it

should look like and what the price

should be. Just always double check. So

the fifth and final scam that I wanna go

into is basically pickpocketing but this

pickpocketing with some sort of

deception that targets travelers. I can

remember Barcelona in particular being a

really dodgy city in terms of

pickpocketing. As walking down the street

Las Ramblas in the center of the city and

they would just target a lot of tourists

and you would even see the thieves sprinting up

and down the thoroughfare having robbed

someone unfortunately. Once someone tried to

play the I think you can call it the

Ronaldo deception or distraction trick

where they came over and they started talking about

a football match and then they put their

leg between your legs claiming that yeah

they're trying to show you exactly a

football trick. It's just a deception. Their

buddies are going to come behind you and

grab your wallet while you're not paying

attention. So another variation on these

pickpocket distraction scams was

played on a friend of mine when we were

Italy when we're in Bologna in Italy. And

that's like they pretend that they're

gonna...that they're throwing a baby to you,

right, so you see a couple and they have

a baby in their arms and something they

throw it to you so your first reaction

is to reach out and grab the baby

because you think well there's a baby

about to fall on the ground. As soon as you

put your arms out and grab the baby

their accomplices have come behind and

they've got your wallet or your

valuables immediately and they're off. And that was not

really a baby that they threw at you. It was

actually a doll so they have it

camouflaged so it looks like a baby.

Terrible! So as a bonus tip - be really

careful with taxis in general. I have a

whole video about

taxi scams and how much I really dislike

the taxi mafia but fortunately taxi

mafia is being completely undermined

at the moment by technology and that's

because today you can use apps like Uber

is very popular. And there are always a local taxi

app and there you can track exactly the

price, the kilometers you travel, the exact

distance you travel, what the price

should be. Plus you have a link back to

the taxi driver. For example if you

forget something in the taxi, it's a lot

easier to contact the taxi driver if you

already have his contact details or a way of

contacting him through an app so I really

encourage you to use those apps when you're

traveling really helps a lot for

avoiding being scammed by taxi drivers

in particular. So they are the five most

common scams that I've been aware of

traveling around Europe. I've gone to

every single country, all 50 countries in

Europe. I have a good overview of the

scams are playing this part of the world.

Let me know in the comments section below

the video if you've encountered these scams,

been a victim of them, seen happen, seen

other scams that I haven't mentioned

here, have seen scams that are similar in

other parts of the world. Write me

all that good stuff. It's great to hear

your experiences. Give this video a big

thumbs up if you liked it and be sure to

subscribe to the channel for more and

see you in the next video.

Happy and safe traveling!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét