Thứ Tư, 26 tháng 4, 2017

Waching daily Apr 26 2017

Hello and welcome to AirsoftTech.dk

This is my M4. In Part one i showed you how to make the electronics that goes into a Tracer Unit.

In Part 2 We made it into a supressor

Today I'm going to show you how to make it into an internal unit and install it in your gun.

So keep watching

Turn it on and it can iluminate the tracer rounds.

First we find a drill that has the right size (The diameter of the LED). And a smaller one to pre drill the hole.

I find the point I want the hole and tab it. This makes a small indent that will help the drille stay in place.

Now thers a small mark in the center.

Now I drill out the guide hole.

To be safe you realy should remove the barrel and hop-up rubber before drilling!

Now I change the drill bit to the one that has the same size as the LED that I'm installing.

Now the LED should fit down the hole.

Make sure you remove any material inside!

Now as you can see the LED goes all the way inside the feeding tube. So it's too long.

So it have to be cut to size in order to not block the bb's from feeding.

Get some cutting tool and cut off the top of the led.

Be carefull that you DON'T cut off the metal parts inside! Or the LED will break.

After cutting the LED you should test it before you glue it in place.

To test the LED after I cut it, I just use the tesating rig. (Just attact it to your electronics)

Make sure the top of the LED don't go to far in.

Before you leave it to dry remember to test that the BB's will have a free pasage past the LED.

When it's compleatly dry then you can add a drop of glue to make sure it stays in place.

Remember: It needs to be completly dry before tou touch it!

Testing it again after installing it. To be sure that everything is fine...

Bend and cut the leg's of the LED to size.

Solder on extention wires (That will go to the electronics). And remeber to insolate with heat shrink rubber.

I "Always" Pre tin the wires and parts they attach to first. Then I don't need more hands ;-)

Crimp on the heat shrink rubber.

Not just route the wires to the battery and electronics compartment. And solder them on... (A nice touch to have a swith to turn it on and off)

That's it ... You are done :-) Now Let's test it out !!

Remeber to subscribe to my chanal for more videos.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét