Thứ Sáu, 31 tháng 3, 2017

Waching daily Apr 1 2017

hello friends, i am yashoda and welcome to my channel its all about experience

today i am going talk about hair mask which is for dandruff

because i can easily attack by dandruff

because of sweat as i work out, raining etc..

yes i use shampoo which if for dandruff but that kind of shampoo have lost of chemical

by that your can be rough or dull

so i also apply home made shampoo that so my hair does not loose shining, smooth and i get rid of dandruff

so lets start with home made hair mask

first i take 2 table spoon of yogurt according my hair length

in curd there is anti bacterial and anti fungal properties, which help to reduce dandruff from your scalp

second is lemon, i am using 1 lemon

in lemon also have same thing which is in yougurt

3rd is 1 table spoon of honey

by that my hair can smooth and moister

so now mix it all well

now i am going to apply in my hair

if have time then first wash your hair then apply it, by that it will effect more

i washed my hair in morning and in afternoon i am applying this

you can use hair brush or hand what you like

first apply in scalp then rest of hair

you can see how i am applying

you should apply hair mask at least once in a month for good hair

lightly massage it

leave it for 15 min or if you have time then for one hour

then rinse it with normal water and mild shampoo

apply this once in a week till dandruff not get rid of

subscribe and share for more videos

till that be happy, be fit and JAI HIND

For more infomation >> anti dandruff hair mask home made Hindi and English subtitle - Duration: 6:21.

-------------------------------------------

WE ANIMATE! #8 part3 - Duration: 4:28.

WE ANIMATE! We animate, part 3

Good morning!...Or good evening...

Depending on the time you watch this.

Hi!

Today you'll watch the third and last part of the shooting of our short.

Mistakes are on the schedule, problems too and we're happy for that!

Don't misunderstand him...He has lost it...

Not at all...

...I think so...

On the contrary; We make mistakes and we learn from them

in order to create better shorts afterwards.

Now, he has a point.

So, what will you watch today?

You'll watch some time lapse videos

with the shooting.

You'll also watch what problems we faced

and what kind of mistakes we made,

if we corrected them

and if we haven't, what we thought of in order in the future

to face them and to make better movies.

Let's go!

Here, we shoot the scene where mother bear appears in front of our friends.

The feet of the man are different when he sits down

and when he runs away.

We had problems, but we dealt with them in a good way.

In order not to break apart the scenery,

I shoot the scene after the next one

with all the company eating together.

I also shot the two friends running to the balloon

when chased by the bees.

Here is the first cut out part.

I preferred it for another scene too,

instead of plasticine, because it was easier.

It was when the balloon flew away from the forest this time.

How did we create the bees?

We took a transparent gelatin,

in a white paper we draw the bees,

we cut them and we glued them on the gelatin.

Then, we moved them like that

in order to show that they move.

As simple as that.

In some takes, camera should travel, as we say,

in order to shoot in parallel

But my camera couldn't do that,

so what I did was to turn it just.

In this case, a simple webcam

a cheap one, could do it much easier.

Just by moving it that way

little by little, doing this move,

and shooting a picture every time.

You see, you don't need expensive equipment to do something really good.

That's all for now! Next week we'll watch the short

and with Petros we'll discuss our problems and mistakes,

in order to correct them in our next shorts.

Until then, take care!

For more infomation >> WE ANIMATE! #8 part3 - Duration: 4:28.

-------------------------------------------

Người Mẹ Sẽ Vô Cùng Tiếc Nuối Nếu Không Ăn Loại Quả Này Lúc Mang Thai - Duration: 11:58.

For more infomation >> Người Mẹ Sẽ Vô Cùng Tiếc Nuối Nếu Không Ăn Loại Quả Này Lúc Mang Thai - Duration: 11:58.

-------------------------------------------

French Music in French Cafe: Best of French Cafe Music (Modern French Cafe Music Coffee Time Jazz) - Duration: 3:29:18.

For you and your enjoyment: French Music in French Cafe: Best of French Cafe Music (Modern French Cafe Music Coffee Time Jazz)

For more infomation >> French Music in French Cafe: Best of French Cafe Music (Modern French Cafe Music Coffee Time Jazz) - Duration: 3:29:18.

-------------------------------------------

06 Phrases MEN should not say to WOMEN – Advanced English lesson to speak English fluently - Duration: 10:35.

For more infomation >> 06 Phrases MEN should not say to WOMEN – Advanced English lesson to speak English fluently - Duration: 10:35.

-------------------------------------------

Week 14 • Omata's Angel Cards - Duration: 4:47.

Hello everybody, here I am again. Omata.

Welcome to our Angel card today.

Before I begin today to open my cards.

I get by the angels of heaven. I give you the roses.

Roses for love, strength and positivity. We send our love to the world.

People have a lot of problems in the world.

We celebrate with just my husband and myself.

Our cameraman and our director of television.

We send our love to all of you today.

I get a little pain in my heart. A little tears.

That's life this week. Love is all.

I'm going to shuffle the cards.

Health. Think of your health.

Eat well, exercise is also good. But not too much.

Exercise is good but not too aggressive. Two or three times a week is quite good.

A lot of people in this world are so sick.

You have to watch what you eat.

Less sugar and less salt and less fat.

Lots of vegetables and fish.

Meat is very good for people.

Meat gives you stability on earth. Meat extracts the negativity out of your belly away.

Some people do not eat meat. I have respect for that.

Health. Health is when you feel lonely.

Health in yourself is love.

Number two. Forgiveness.

Now is the time to forgive everyone.

Forgive yourself, your parents, your sisters. Forgive everyone.

Forgive the neighbors.

Because the neighbors all have done with you. Or what you have done friends.

This week is a week of love. Forgive yourself.

If you forgive anyone than your world is on the right track.

What you do in your business life. Everything is going well.

People who do not have much money.

When you forgive yourself, forgive everyone.

I believe in these cards.

Number three.

Thank you.

The large angels in heaven. What you believe in heaven.

Heaven watching over you.

If you'd like to do something. If you have little money.

Or are bankrupt. Ask heaven to help you.

If you ask the big angels.

Or your parents to help you. And they help you.

The sky watches over you. This is a week for love.

Number four.

This guardian angel has come to bring movement into your life.

Of love, strength and positivity and happiness.

That is the happiness of this week. What I have just said.

Take care of your health. Make sure everything is going well.

And learn to forgive.

And you see that your life then becomes quieter.

Remember, not looking in the past. It is here and now.

Now, enjoy live. Now, share everything together.

Dear friends, thank you for watching.

And see you next time. All day.

For more infomation >> Week 14 • Omata's Angel Cards - Duration: 4:47.

-------------------------------------------

Power Off Button Machine Embroidery Design - Duration: 0:51.

Power Off Button Embroidery Design

Power Off Button Embroidery Design

For more infomation >> Power Off Button Machine Embroidery Design - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

Prince Musician Gender Embroidery Design - Duration: 0:49.

Prince Musician Symbol Embroidery Design

Prince Musician Symbol Embroidery Design

For more infomation >> Prince Musician Gender Embroidery Design - Duration: 0:49.

-------------------------------------------

Power Off Button Embroidery Design - Duration: 1:00.

Power Off Button Embroidery Design

Power Off Button Embroidery Design

For more infomation >> Power Off Button Embroidery Design - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

What makes you special? | Mariana Atencio vietsub - Duration: 17:47.

For more infomation >> What makes you special? | Mariana Atencio vietsub - Duration: 17:47.

-------------------------------------------

Interview with Sally Green Gamer - Duration: 8:48.

so our next guest is the queen of

YouTube because of her ability to

interact with other youtubers and her

fan she's quickly becoming the talk of

the town I really look up to what she

has accomplished and without further ado

I want to introduce Sally Green Gamer I

really glad you're here i'm Sally Green.

We know exactly who you are

Out side of gaming and spending time with your

family what's your favorite thing to do

outside of the house.

I really like to kill people and you can see

just how much i really like to kill People.

Ummm... Ok then.

Let's go to the question that everybody wants to know

what is your favorite color Sally "Green"?

Pink

Wow. I wasn't expecting that.

so we've spoken along on Twitter but

this is actually the first time we met

in person but what is your first

impression of me?

You look like a murderer to me.

That's not the first time I've heard that.

Cute Skin Though

Why Thanks... I guess

don't kill me

He Won't.

Oh, it's the Red Guy, it was this red guy (Laughing.)

Yeah, it's me, Redneck Gamer.

Not the Red Guy.

That's not even cool.

What?

I really like to kill people and you can see I can't you (error noise)

(Error Noise)

(Error Noise) I'm really glad you're hear I"m Sally Green

I can't do this

You can't do what.

What's going on?

No, I want to finish this interview I gotta fix this computer i'll

never give up.

Ahh, I give up.

Daddy, I know where she lives.

Let's go.

Ouch!!!

Hey Guys, we're right out side of Sally Green Gamer's house. We just have to go in a see her.

I can't wait.

Hey Sally, how are you doing?

It nice to meet you.

Side hug.

You know who we are right?

You're totally G-rated family gaming.

You're G-Dad and you're G-Kid right?

Yeah, That's right.

(I can't believe she doesn't know who we)

(are I'm gonna ask her some impossible)

(questions and make her look dumb)

How far away is the earth from the sun?

Ooh, that's a tough one. I think it's 92.96 million miles away

Have you ever been recognized in public before?

I have, I have, actually some fan met us up at the Skating Rink.

Oh, That's Awesome.

It 'was really cool.

They happened to live in the area.

I posted on Instagram we were going to be at the Skating Rink.

And 2 of them showed up and said, "Hey, we saw you on Instagram that you were going to be at the skating rink."

I was like , "Oh great".

What is the speed of light?

OH wow... Let me think. in its 186,282 Miles per hour.

Minecraft vs Roblox, what are your preferences?

Umm, Well....

Well

If you're talking PvP, definitely Minecraft.

SG-Bridges, PvP Minecraft all the way.

If you're talking about Obbies.

Definitely Roblox.

Parkour in Minecraft is not my thing

It has to be Roblox Obby for sure.

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

You know, I read that somewhere because I like to read a lot.

You should really read, all the time, and

I think that a Cornell publication said it was 700 lbs.

What is your favorite game Besides Minecraft and Roblox?

I love Lego Games.

I love Lego Star Wars, I'm a huge Star Wars fan.

I love Lego World, the Lego Franchise games are so much fun.

Aside from Roblox and Minecraft, that is probably my favorite.

I've heard it is customary in some cultures to give a gift the first time we meet you.

I had two but I lost one of them.

But I bought you this sock.

Oh, Thank you.

Did you bring anything for us?

Uh... No.

You may want to wash that BTW.

Ehhh. Ok

Kreek ate the other one.

That's right.

Thank you.

You're so welcome.

Thanks, I Appreciate... We'll just set that over here.

I'm just kidding, I know who you guys are, you're Redneck Gamer, and you're Cookiedooooh.

Any Youtube Advice you would like to give to smaller youtubers?

Play what you live, Be yourself.

Just do what you have fun doing

If you like something on Youtube and you want to emulate that, do the same thing.

If it entertains you, it's going to entertain somebody else.

Have fun while you're doing it and just be yourself.

And, your favorite Movie?

Star Wars, I could watch that a million times.

Then, when I was a kid, it was Never Ending Story. Did you ever see that movie?

It was an old movie in the 80's.

I Saw that but It wasn't that interesting.

When I was a kid it was awesome.

Kinda scary too. Especially with the horse, I remember that. I had bad dreams about the horse.

What did you do before you did Youtube?

Umm, I was a stay at home Mom. I was a full time Mom.

When John was a little guy

I haven't had a paying job in a couple of years.

But he was getting older, taking care of himself more.

And I had a little bit of free time.

I was like, I've always wanted to do Youtube. So I was like, I'll just do Youtube.

Just throw it out there and see what happens.

You should do that too Mommy.

Yeah, You should, we can do it together.

The community as far as your fans and Youtube Goes.

How important is that to you?

Because I see you doing a great job being a huge part of the community.

Being here with us. Streaming with Kreek Craft.

Your husband as well.

What made you want to be such a big part of the community and Youtube?

Well, if you don't have people watching your stuff. Then you're not really a Youtuber, Right?

So they're the most important part of everything I do.

The viewers, my fans, what ever you want to call them.

The people who enjoy the content that I make, So to give back to the, to be really in touch with them

it's important, especially being in roblox

like in the robot, it's just very

community-oriented not to use the work community again.

To talk to developers that actually make the game

That you make a video on.

That will help your channel or you enjoy palying

being a part of all that is really

important, so I find it really important

to give back to my viewers too

Great answer.

It's really important.

Is there a Youtuber that inspired you to get started?

Yeah, I used to watch.

IhasCupQuake a long time ago.

When she was a small youtuber when she first got started.

And she was just playing Minecraft, and I was like, If she can do it I can do it.

She was one of the first ones that I really watched.

And I kind of related to her, in her early days.

I would say she is one of my first influences.

That is Awesome.

That is all I really have

Thank you so much, you are such an amazing person.

And I really appreciate you coming and

visiting us and letting us do this so last minute.

She is awesome, everybody checked out Sally

Green Gamer she is absolutely amazing

all right bye

Bye

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét