Thứ Sáu, 31 tháng 3, 2017

Waching daily Mar 31 2017

Hello everyone and welcome to Spain on a Fork i´m your host Albert Bevia

in today´s episode we are going to be making a super tasty tapa

Champiñones rellenos de ajo y perijil

this easy to make appetizer has an enormous amount of flavor and is the perfect starter to any meal

so lets get started

and here are the ingredients that we wll be using

we have 6 extra large button mushrooms

about 3 tablespoons of extra virgin Spanish olive oil

3 cloves of garlic that have already been minced

some freshy chopped parsley

and sea salt

ok so the first thing that we are going to do is pre-heat our oven

so lets go ahead and put it in the bake and broil option

and lets go to 210C which is about 410F

ok the next step lets grab our mushrooms and lets go ahead and remove the stalks from each one

ok after you have taken the stalks off grab a butter knife and scratch off the excess stalk that´s inside

that way you have a bigger hole

Once you have taken the stalks from the mushrooms and cleaned them out a bit that way you have a bigger hole

lets go ahead and grab our mushrooms and add them to a large bowl

we will add one tablespoon of extra virgin Spanish olive oil

and a pinch of sea salt

and lets toss it all together

ok the next step lets grab a mortar and pestle

lets grab our 3 cloves of garlic that have already been minced and add them inside

and now lets pound the garlic

ok once you pounded the garlic into a pasty texture

lets go ahead and grab a generous pinch of our freshly chopped parsley and add it inside

and pound it with the garlic

after pounding the parsley lets go ahead and add about 2 tablespoons of extra virgin Spanish olive oil

and a pinch of sea salt

and lets mix it all together

ok the next step I have a baking tray with some parchment paper

lets go ahead and put our mushrooms on it

now lets grab our sauce that we have just made and start spooning it inside of each mushroom

and now we will add our mushrooms to the oven and leave them in there between 10 to 15 minutes

ok so it has been about 15 minutes since we put our mushrooms in and they are perfectly cooked

so lets go ahead and turn off our oven and lets plate our mushrooms

now we will put some of our freshly chopped parsley in the middle to give it some color

and there is our finished plate of

Champiñones Rellenos de Ajo y Perijil

I would like to thank you for watching today´s video on making

Champiñones Rellenos de Ajo y Perijil

if you enjoyed it please subscribe to my channel so you can receive all my future videos

until the next time...Hasta Luego!

For more infomation >> Garlic Stuffed Mushrooms - Champiñones Rellenos - Duration: 2:49.

-------------------------------------------

Aluminum Fences - Do It Yourself Aluminum Fences DIY Wholesale Pools - Duration: 1:18.

Hi and welcome to Aluminum Fences Direct… your online provider of wholesale aluminum

fencing materials designed for the Do-it- Yourself home owners and small fence contractors

alike.

We'll ship directly to your home or office, anywhere in the continental United States.

Speaking of the US, all of our fence extrusions come from US providers and then built locally

at our manufacturing facilities here in the Carolinas,

USA….

No Cheap Imports here!

With that, you'll have confidence in knowing you'll

have a quality product, built to last the lifetime of your

ownership.

We also have many unique styles that no one else can offer….

form our Cathedral, to our Elegant Arch to our Renaissance styles

and many more varieties to choose from.

All of our fencing panels come pre-assembled which

makes for an easy installation at affordable pricing.

You can Chat with us online between 8am and 5pm Monday – Friday EST, or call us

directly at 888-830- 2219.

Click on the link to see our website where you can view more videos

and all the fence styles and pricing we have available.

We look forward to helping you get started.

For more information on Aluminum Fencing, visit aluminumfencesdirect.net

For more infomation >> Aluminum Fences - Do It Yourself Aluminum Fences DIY Wholesale Pools - Duration: 1:18.

-------------------------------------------

Jurassic World - The Game Dinosaurs Ludia Episode 34 Secodontosaurus HD - Duration: 21:04.

Jurassic World - The Game Dinosaurs Ludia Episode 34 Secodontosaurus HD

welcome back to Jurassic world the game episode 34

the guy's a lot of this episode is gonna be a tournament battles because i am in

the cigar to God to Saurus tournament right now and I mean I small some really

cool battles i wanted to go ahead and put some in here on this this first one

is part of the storyline this is I think the battle or I think it's level 41 from

mistaken I believe it's 41

so go ahead and take a look at this

okay so how's my circus soup is first the true gun because they killed my

tirax it's not very nice of those guys man that Sarkis soup is amazing in every

that that guy could take down so many different even I mean it's great against

carnivores rips apart carnivores thought he has a legendary I got him up to level

20

yeah i mean he was worth every penny

so if you need a legend if you need a good battle like water creature get this

guy and gets him off the level morning so many years really good battle level

20 30 is going to get really expensive because each one of him is like 3,100

3,100 3300 DNA

oh yeah he's expensive ok so he's out bought I got my herbivore first flying

dinosaurs and it's not my attack is 266 there's

three health is way less than mine so this battle should be mine

no program ok here we go for attacks got through 1659 damage and he and and

victory for my Stegosaurus received hundred and ten DNA

ok no I believe this is one of the missions i got in trouble with 60 or

more dinosaurs

I believe that most for level 40 you need 60 or more dinosaurs to progress

and that was tough because i only had 35 but then I the one after that which i'm

stuck at right now you have to have little teen level 40 dinosaurs which is

super tough I mean you could use dinosaurs that are cheaper when you're

wasting a lot of DNA to build up the dinosaur you are never going to use if

you do try to sell them even at level 40 get a very little bit of your DNA spent

on his back

ok so this guy just wiped out my deals

doors and go okay so here I just go ahead and wipe them off because I he did

full attack so i only have to you

minimum attack to take involved and here i got there

he's gonna wipe off my Dimetrodon but he's gotta come on that's my circle

suitcase so if you do get this guy he's a great finisher just like off i use my

Spinosaurus as a finisher on this guy's a great finisher to I mean you put them

in the end there and this guy could take down pretty much anything so he went all

out there so I mean I didn't need a pack of 6 but it's the end might as well

follow the guy on it here so okay i want that and I'm I'm in the top 10% here i'm

at number 80 here I do get up to number one and then our i'd let it go for a few

days so then I drop way back down to like eight years and it's been since

then I've been bouncing back and forth the tournament's ok i'm not going to win

it because I can get to the top of the top 10% but what I didn't knows there's

a five-percent ear and there's a one-percent here and that five percent

and one percent are all the toughest dinosaurs I mean you come into

dominance rex and other dinosaurs at a level 40 and they have even stronger

ones there so I getting past the top 10% for me ames much as possible so I do a

lot of these battles now just for fun and for the prize wheel I mean I've got

some pretty good prizes i got a super-rare card back in one of these

battles me and I mean I got really good dinosaur roaring like 600 DNA in that

pack and I mean it was an awesome back and I've got enough you surprised packs

a few common acts I've got some DNA mostly you're going to get our meeting .

but that's the secret

one of the secrets is look four sections they have a bunch of DNA I mean if you

got like sometimes you have like six or eight DNA in a row so and that look for

like I usually look for the card pack that comes before that and memorize it

memorized the card pack before that and the one before that so that when i hit

the card back like right before all that DNA off click on it and a lot of times

it'll stop on one of the sections of DNA

I mean sometimes it doesn't sometimes it flies past I mean I had times where is

going to it looks like it's gonna click over to 600 DNA and this stops I mean I

think there's I think the pride wheel has something in there where well let

you win 600

get a saw me that you know that is really disappointing I mean I've had

that happen two or three times at least it's not more 23 I remember

ok so here the spider wrap just what be off see if you use your Spinosaurus is

the user raptor get this final raptor which I mean that guy just looks

compared the two I mean he looks wimpy and he is wimpy at level 1 hybrid up to

level 10 wimpy you have to get another one and get him up to our least level 22

get him above the strength of the Spinosaurus itself and i mean we're

talking he's probably for 6,000 DNA in them so here I'm just going to go ahead

and what mall attack of 70 block to unite decimated and

here so I wiped that guy out these tournament ones are called to because

it's totally unpredictable

it's not like a storyline okay here at see here i just moved up to 90 in the

top 10% like i said i do get up to number one and a little past in a little

bit into the five-percent top 5% but like i said i mean there it's their

dinosaurs a crazy powerful so I mean you don't you don't have a chance

they're ok let me know guys if you guys like these tournament battles i mean i

don't want to bore you guys but the main point for me of this game is to fight

these battles so to me you know fight the battles and look at the strategy

that other guys have

ok this pasta sukis that's one of the ones i want in the super-secret I'm in

super rare pack so I mean he is cool and you can't actually get this guy that all

till I think like levels 63-year sons and so something crazy

ok so here are one of the main things you guys want to do its best if you can

start with like a dinosaur you're willing to sacrifice

that's at least powerful off that he won't be wiped off the first attack and

then build up your reserve because I your reserve is the main thing this game

I mean you want your reserve super-high here i got my Stegosaurus against

they're all water creature la i did build my reserve up to six and see he

only had two left so that our I wiped him all and i have on to block here too

so what what I hope is that the next guy can't just wipe my attack

ok say he didn't even try so here here it's kind of scary off a lot of times I

like doing when I get into situations like that I'll do like to reserve to

block so that roxy is what we all girl anyhow he had seven yes seven attack

seven attack very rare very rarely will you get 27 attack against you

ok so here I got 6 cme gets ok so he did anything so I mean I took a risk there

by only doing it to tackle more fun it was enough to wipe them off and I've got

some blocks in there so this guy

hopefully Walters like me out then here I just attack for I mean he didn't block

the fam he's out so I mean hang onto the end a lot of these battles on these

things start to look bad and then all of a sudden you're on top all here i'm

moving up to 76 the prize wheel you do get you still do get a lot of coins of

me but like i said if you look for those big groups of DNA once in a while you're

going to get DNA and we don't don't just click anywhere in the wheel

I mean at the beginning I try to just click anywhere in the wheel and it does

not help you at all is just you never win anything

okay here I'm one against the Gnostic tricks horas love

so he is a lot more polish oh brother in urban will hopefully spread is this tag

don't attack attack attack of okay my turn psycho bringing my her before which

you level little bit so i think yet at this point I just attacked six

the guy has one block that will take him out the next guy wipe me out and then

I'm against him with my trainer on so he's got six he's gonna use it an attack

three outfits you know he did too

ok so he did absolute minimum

I mean he's got you got lucky white count so here

they do what I usually like doing to reserve to block and hope the guy

doesn't have like an attack of six or something

ok so here are the attack of six at this point i am going to attack

okay so that should be enough to wife because the thing is if I don't attack

their he's probably going to have like eight and then he will attack for sure

ok so here I'm moving up now to level 6 25 like I said these tournaments are

bought

I mean yes see there i got hosed again

ah they are fun but they do get stressful to I'm it is never fun losing

that because i am only showing you got my winning ones but if you added all my

losing one's

quite a few more because i have like a first-rate team I've got a second-rate

team i got a third great team and sometimes I even dip into my portray

team because my first-rate dinosaurs when i use this minus $OPERAND horas the

level 40 he takes about three hours and 20 minutes to recover so I can't just

keep using him in battle

ok here is where are the game almost starts to freeze and if you do enter

these tournaments you're gonna run into that sometimes I think lluvia doesn't

have enough servers to keep up with demand and I mean it's just sometimes

they're just freezing the little the game it will won't come back at all and

you automatically lose your opponent who is against you

I mean all they notice and you're not doing anything so they just keep the

fact they win regardless and I mean that's it and you don't get a chance to

recover don't get anything I mean I want a battle and the compare the game froze

and when I came back I mean it didn't even give me a chance in the cartwheel

and it did not move me up in the tournament

either saw me that that really ok so here I got my Spinosaurus as a finisher

in so like I said sometimes you're going to run into like really bad odds

Institute you're gonna think so you're gonna lose but you know just just keep

playing it smart

I mean keep building up your reserve and a lot of times you will win

I mean even battles as seemed impossible here

ah has two blocks if I wouldn't had two blocks easily with what we all so here

I'm just gonna attack

ok he had nothing left so he went all while that last attack

usually you could tell they go all out they'll have like let's say four or

something and if they do for attack you know they went all out so you only have

to do a minimum attack to destroy them and their i moved to 56 coins again at

this point I don't think I was trying to watch for big blocks of DNA yet that's

why you're seeing a lot of coins because at this point i was just clicking

because that wheel went so fast I thought you could improve your odds any

but you actually put salt

watch for big blocks and then you click x 6 it's a card pack about six or seven

before the big blocks of DNA and you've got a much better chance of getting in

rather than just clicking anywhere

ok so here they brought in your care sword to its ok he didn't kill me select

good but at this point I should almost bring in a carnivore

yeah because I need my Pteranodon for their water creature for their amphibian

so pay you have to pay attention to classes and never attack right off the

bat

unless you can kill the guy and one here

if you could kill the guy in one hit ok go for can't never act first

I mean at least ninety nine percent of my battles where the guy attacked first

that guy lost so building up your reserve is enough sometimes it's a

gamble but it's so here what I did was cause you on my reserve to unblock and

hope the guy doesn't attack all off and he did it but he brought in is the

bricks are so i have to bring in my spinal here because I need my train a

dog for the amphibian so at this point

yeah I'm still building up my reserve I need to reserve three block

guy tax

yeah

they're idiots ya see attack 2513 easily would have watched me on at this point

out bringing my training on attack all out i'll wipe this guy al because it

this is the most dangerous guy is it against my carnivore he's got the class

advantage so if you'd probably like me off gotta wipe out my training on but

then I have money I do you guys we are getting close to the end of this episode

let me know if you liked this tournament battles because i had a lot of fun

making these for you guys and if you like it make sure you guys click like

and there's an awesome end card was a lot more fun videos so make sure you get

check that out

ok cool it in attacks at this point I'm just going along and hope you can't

block everything because i only need to hit him probably twice up he's out

ok also

guys if you get a chance to try the tournament's try them they are a lot of

fun

ok so here I'm moving up to level 76 so if you wait overnight you go way down

For more infomation >> Jurassic World - The Game Dinosaurs Ludia Episode 34 Secodontosaurus HD - Duration: 21:04.

-------------------------------------------

Top 5 Fascinating Early UFO Sightings - Duration: 4:28.

For more infomation >> Top 5 Fascinating Early UFO Sightings - Duration: 4:28.

-------------------------------------------

YOU REPOSTED IN THE WRONG REICH! - Duration: 1:41.

GET MEMED.

For more infomation >> YOU REPOSTED IN THE WRONG REICH! - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

OPJV 2017 - Duration: 1:12.

For more infomation >> OPJV 2017 - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

Muzhuppilangad - The drive in beach of Kerala - Duration: 6:09.

This is the entrance. Vehicles are levied a nominal fee for entrance.

Oops... That's loose sand. Enough to make a newbie nervous....

The beach is full of action. Very lively!

I am riding slowly and cautiously as it is my first experience riding a bike on sand.

Also keeping away from the water in the fear of loose sand. But later on, I realized that closer to the water, ground was much more solid.

By this time, I gained some confidence. So thinking of going into the waves.

Waves, here I come

Thinking back, it was a bad idea because exposure to salt water is not so good for a bike made of steel.

It is a fun and happening place indeed

For more infomation >> Muzhuppilangad - The drive in beach of Kerala - Duration: 6:09.

-------------------------------------------

These Hysterical Family Vacation Stories Will Have You Cracking Up | Storytime | Refinery29 - Duration: 5:16.

Hey YouTube!

What's up?

I'm Michael Brown.

And I'm Lucie Fink.

I'm Michael Brown.

I'm Lucie Fink.

We look like siblings, don't we?

Put your arm around me.

Wait, what?

And we have a special day for you because it's…

Storytime!

So I asked my Instagram to send me a whole bunch of questions and stories.

Things like, "What's your most embarrassing life moment?"

Then we put a bunch of them in this little vase.

Oh no.

Craziest vacation stories.

Okay.

Oh damn.

Rock, paper, scissors, shoot.

Ohh!

It's two out of three, right?

Rock, paper, scissors, shoot.

So I won?

So I have to go first.

Okay.

This all starts in a land far away called Mexico.

It was hurricane season.

We were told, "Don't go in the ocean."

But we went in the ocean.

Have you ever been in a laundromat?

I got laundried in a wave.

Spinning, spinning.

Cannot tell which ways up and which ways down.

I start swimming down, thinking I'm swimming up.

I'm swimming to like 10 feet in the bottom of the ocean.

Are your eyes open?

Closed.

Okay.

It was salt water!

Open them in life or death!

You open your eyes in the salt?

Just a tip for next time, if you're gonna die, open your eyes.

Hands hit the bottom.

I'm like, "Oops, went the wrong way."

U-turned, came back up, crawl onto shore like a spider.

And I'm like, "Oh my god, I'm alive."

Look down, there is a giant blue jellyfish on my stomach.

What??

Electric blue like lightning in a bottle.

I go, "Yahh!"

Flies off.

Next thing you know, bzzzz, it's on my arm.

Same one?

Yeah! Same one.

I smacked it, it flew, must have like suctioned cupped back.

Landed on my arm.

I have two jellyfish stings and then I finally get it off and this is the part of the story

that I think you'll want to hear.

My twin sister peed on me and it really helped.

That's really good.

Do you like it?

Can you react a little more aggressively that this story is good?

I thought that was a good story!

I guess I'm still processing that your sister peed on you.

She was like this and my mom was like, "Here, pee into my hand."

She's like scooping it into me and it was like, "Psss."

Allie was like....

And I just said, "You're such a good sister."

Time for your story.

Okay.

I guess mine isn't as disgusting.

It was a Christmas vacation but we decided, let's rent a house and go to Florida.

Me, my cousins, my sisters, my mom, my grandma.

We all went down.

I somehow lucked out in getting my own room.

Seems normal enough so far.

Is this a ghost story?

Okay.

Shit. Continue.

So I'm laying in bed, hanging out on my phone, whatever, and I hear this blood curdling

scream.

AHHH!!!!

It was kind of like that.

In my mind, it was more like

"AHHHHHH!"

Is that closer to it?

You know what, the note, yes, I feel like it really…

Immediately, I'm under the covers.

I'm like, "No."

Because like covers…

NO!

I text my mom, "Are you up?"

And I didn't hear back.

It should be fine, I'm gonna try to go to sleep.

Five minutes later I hear another extremely terrifying scream.

It's coming from upstairs.

It was my cousin.

He's just screaming is head off.

And I'm like, "Wait, what do I do?"

This story is more exposing me as a bad person

because what I did is I did nothing.

Stayed in bed.

I was like, "Do I want to live?

Or do I want to die?"

Listen, I can't even tell you what I would choose in that situation.

It's easy to be like, "Oh you gotta go save your cousin," but when it's a matter of

life and death…

What are you gonna do?

I waited until morning.

Until morning??

You…

I know.

Asshole!

The next morning we're all having breakfast and I turn to Derek.

I go, "Derek, I heard you screaming at the top of your lungs."

He goes, "No I didn't."

I was like, "Mickey, did you hear him?"

Mickey's my other cousin.

He goes, "Nope."

Nobody else in the house heard him screaming but I did.

I swear it was him.

But maybe you were the only one who was up and he was sleep screaming.

But he was sharing a room with my other cousin.

That is what scared me.

So either I'm crazy, or it was just a ghost.

Final takeaways.

Michael is crazy and doesn't help people in need.

I would say Lucie's family is a little too close.

I really liked your story.

You didn't act like it, to be honest.

I really did like it.

Hey YouTube!

Thanks for watching our craziest vacation stories.

Please comment below letting us know what stories you want us to tell and we'll put

them in the jar for next time.

Also comment your craziest vacation stories below and maybe we'll read them aloud in

a future episode.

And don't forget.

Click here to subscribe and here to watch another video.

Bye!

Bye.

For more infomation >> These Hysterical Family Vacation Stories Will Have You Cracking Up | Storytime | Refinery29 - Duration: 5:16.

-------------------------------------------

This dating app helps you find people who are compatible - Duration: 2:17.

For more infomation >> This dating app helps you find people who are compatible - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

Cheerleader Karate School "Introductions" - Duration: 41:04.

For more infomation >> Cheerleader Karate School "Introductions" - Duration: 41:04.

-------------------------------------------

The unseen Malampuzha - Duration: 8:43.

Let's see whats there to see beyond the dam

The terrain is mostly rocky. Sky is amazingly beautiful

I saw lots of bike riders in and around the reservoir.

There are farm houses on one side of the road. The other side is always the reservoir

I am going to offroad into the reservoir to see what's there

This trail looks well travelled

The ground is mostly solid except for few sections of loose sand

You can find albatroses and cranes fishing peacefully

Lets ride to the island

Time and Place to take a Break.....

For more infomation >> The unseen Malampuzha - Duration: 8:43.

-------------------------------------------

THE CELEBRITY CHALLENGE - Duration: 0:19.

For more infomation >> THE CELEBRITY CHALLENGE - Duration: 0:19.

-------------------------------------------

Things you do when no one is watching! - Duration: 3:55.

For more infomation >> Things you do when no one is watching! - Duration: 3:55.

-------------------------------------------

How Statin Drugs REALLY Lower Cholesterol (And Kill You One Cell at a Time) - Duration: 1:04:54.

For more infomation >> How Statin Drugs REALLY Lower Cholesterol (And Kill You One Cell at a Time) - Duration: 1:04:54.

-------------------------------------------

BABY Pink SpiderGirl & BABY Frozen Elsa Milk Bottle! Paw Patrol Chase & Olaf Fun Superheroes IRL - Duration: 13:09.

BABY Pink SpiderGirl & BABY Frozen Elsa Milk Bottle! Paw Patrol Chase & Olaf Fun Superheroes IRL

For more infomation >> BABY Pink SpiderGirl & BABY Frozen Elsa Milk Bottle! Paw Patrol Chase & Olaf Fun Superheroes IRL - Duration: 13:09.

-------------------------------------------

[FREE]📛Metro Boomin x Southside📛 Type beat "Camo" - Duration: 1:09.

http://bsta.rs/f5975

For more infomation >> [FREE]📛Metro Boomin x Southside📛 Type beat "Camo" - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

The Value of a Financial Advisor - Duration: 1:18.

Biggest help that anybody can ever do for anybody in investing is help them think through

who are they as investors.

How are they with risk and stock prices going up and down?

How are they about their knowledge and experience with investing?

How are they with their anxieties about bad markets or bull markets?

Were your parents deeply distressed by the Depression, the Second World War, some other

time like that?

Were you over-excited at some point?

Did you find something about yourself?

You find out what you're able to do.

And if you know what your risk tolerance is and you think carefully and it usually takes

somebody asking you a series of questions to get to a resolution, "What are your objectives

for using money," basically self-discovery.

It's not psychotherapy.

But it's really helpful to have somebody asking questions and drawing you out, drawing you

out because they know what questions to ask.

That's the most useful part that any advisor can provide is getting you on the right track,

towards the right place for you.

For more infomation >> The Value of a Financial Advisor - Duration: 1:18.

-------------------------------------------

Invest in Gold and Silver NOW - You be the judge - Duration: 9:51.

For more infomation >> Invest in Gold and Silver NOW - You be the judge - Duration: 9:51.

-------------------------------------------

Why I Don't Do VEDA | Kate's Adventures - Duration: 5:17.

Hi everyone! It's coming up to that time of year again where everybody participates in VEDA.

If you haven't heard of VEDA, it's "Video Every Day in April"

and similar versions happen throughout the year

where people take on a challenge to upload a video every single day of the month.

Now I've been on YouTube two years, I've seen plenty of VEDAs and similar things happen,

I've seen a lot of people have a lot of great fun,

but it's not something I've ever participated in myself

and it's not something that I plan to participate in any time soon.

So today I just wanted to share some of my reasons as to why I don't do VEDA.

Whenever I think about VEDA, there are two big reasons that come into my mind

as to why it would be unrealistic for me to take part and the first one is to do with content.

Now I've done daily vlogs before, I do a sort of daily vlog whenever I go on holiday

and the videos that come out of that can sometimes be like 15 to 20 minutes long.

It can sometimes be really difficult to get everything that's happened

and everything that's captured into 15 to 20 minutes.

But that's when I'm on holiday, that's when I'm exploring new places

that's when I'm doing something adventurous.

Most of the time on a day off

I'm just sitting at home, just having what I consider to be a regular day

and that would mean that if I were to do VEDA,

I would probably be doing little videos about whatever's on my mind.

I really don't have that much on my mind!

After a week the videos would probably start to dwindle down in quality

and I don't really want to subject anybody to 30 videos of me just babbling nonsense.

My second reason for missing out on VEDA

is probably the reason that a lot of people skip videos during VEDA

or miss out on VEDA altogether or quit VEDA

and that is the amount of time and commitment that doing 30 videos a month would take.

If you've never tried to make a YouTube video before,

with all due respect you're probably underestimating how long it takes

and how complicated it can be.

And another thing that I do on my videos that a lot of people choose to skip out is captioning

and that takes a lot of time too but I really feel like I'm not comfortable

with a video going live until it has captions on it.

I've had to do it a couple of times and I feel so so bad whenever I have to do it.

I like people to be able to understand what I'm saying one hundred percent

and have all the tools that they need to understand what I'm saying.

So VEDA is a video every day and that's not just filming, that's not just editing

that's having it up every single day and that's why VEDA's a challenge,

that's why people drop out. It's genuinely something that cannot be underestimated

and I know that for me personally I would find it very stressful

having to constantly think of deadlines and having to constantly work within such big pressure.

It's just not something that I would find enjoyable.

I have so much respect for everybody who's giving VEDA a go.

If you're a creator who's doing VEDA I wish you the very best of luck,

I hope you have a great time during April, I hope you learn lots as a creator

and things that maybe help you out with YouTube. I just hope you have a great time.

VEDA for me isn't going to be possible in the traditional sense,

but I'll maybe try and find a way to join in in my own little way.

I'll maybe write down like a different video idea every day or I'll maybe find a video to caption every day

I haven't really decided yet but I'd love to do something in April

that kind of helps me to grow my YouTube channel in my own little way

and kind of join in with the fun in my own little game. I don't really know what I'm going to do.

So if anybody has ideas of how I can join in VEDA without joining in VEDA, put them down below.

Um also if anybody's going to be watching VEDA, if anybody

has any suggestions of who I should be watching during VEDA, put them down below too,

I'd love to hear your suggestions. I find that I watch a lot during VEDA.

As don't really film...as much, definitely not as much as anybody doing VEDA.

So thank you so so much for watching and enjoy April. Thanks everyone, cheerio!

I can't believe it's been like almost two years since I started my YouTube channel.

It's went so quickly but then I've got over 150 videos like where did they come from?

How did that happen?! It's like somebody just went snap and I'm here.

However long you've been here, thank you for watching. That's really cool of you. Cheerio.

For more infomation >> Why I Don't Do VEDA | Kate's Adventures - Duration: 5:17.

-------------------------------------------

Boosted Board or this Half Price alternative? Slick Revolution Review! - Duration: 8:55.

Hello and welcome to the show!

My name is Alex and this is TechFlow!

Today we're looking at an electric skateboard - not a boosted board but a board from Slick Revolution.

Let's get in to this.

So, first off, a little bit about me.

I haven't really ridden a skateboard properly for the last 2 or 3 years.

I used to ride skateboards quite a lot and then I went through a period of my life where

I got a car and stopped riding them.

So, I do know how to ride a skateboard fairly well and I know the basic terminology.

Right - let's start with the name.

Slick Revolution.

So, Slick Revolution approached me and said to me: Do you want - do you want to play with one

of your boards?

We'll send you the top of the range one - you can do as you please with it - whatever.

So, I said: Yeah, of course.

As long as I can go online and say whatever I want about it and they said: Yeah that's

fine.

You don't even have to make a video about it.

But here I am, making a video about it.

Slick Revolution - if someone asks me what the name of my electric skateboard is and

I say "Slick Revolution," they're probably going to, they're probably going to do this:

MAN: Tickle, tickle, tickle!

ALEX: As someone - someone brought it up to me earlier.

It sounds like a cheap Toys R Us brand but still - that's not what it's about.

It's about getting on the board and having fun - not about what the board is called.

So, what's it like to ride?

Well, to figure that out, we have to look at the build quality of the board itself.

So, on top, we've got a massive, massive surface.

It's 91.5 cm by 27.4 cm by 14 cm and this thing is heavy - coming in at 12 kilograms.

It's got an integrated lie-on battery which can get you from anywhere, between, like,

5 and 8 miles in my testing - they say on the website 8 miles - I got between 5 and

8 so fairly good.

It has a fairly, fairly, fairly quick charge time - charging this board in about two and

a half hours from zero to one hundred and it also has a built in USB port on the bottom

of it for charging the controller which is charged by micro USB - included in the box

is that cable.

You can also use that port to charge any device you want - so if you're out playing on your

board and you want to stop and charge your phone up, you can do just that.

Really cool feature.

Next to this USB port on the board on the bottom, we've got some power indicators - we've

also got the charge import included in the box is the charger with a fairly substantial

brick.

We've also got an "on" button and dual motors up the rear.

Now, these motors run at 1200 watts each.

Each motor is 1200 watts so, combine that together, and you're getting some serious

power and it really shows that when you're riding it.

You can get up some serious, serious inclines with this thing and this thing goes fast.

I've been going fast - like it's fast!

25 mph they say - I don't know exactly how fast I'm going - but it's fast enough.

Moving now on to the controller.

Yeah, it's plasticy - it has a little handle so you won't lose it when you're travelling

at high speed and you won't drop it - it'll stay attached to you.

It has two buttons on it - pretty much, one on the back to turn the controller on and

off and a little joystick type thing on the top to activate the brake which, also, when

you brake, it charges the battery and also acts as your accelerator too.

Now, if you do get one of these boards, when you turn it on, it comes on every single time

in normal mode.

If you want to put it in high speed mode when you turn it on, push the throttle all the

way up to the top and then turn on the controller - that activates high speed mode.

Everything's done on the controller.

You can even do this mid-ride if you want to switch from normal to high speed mode.

Really cool.

Now, a very big question: Does it have reverse?

No, it doesn't.

But it has a very, very, very harsh brake and it's actually, it's very variable but

if you pull it all the way back, it brakes very harshly, so if you are about to crash,

you can crack those brakes on and you'll be absolutely fine.

And, also, I've only just realised this and put two and two together and read it on the

website but the brake, when you brake, it actually charges the battery.

Really cool.

The actual board itself is made out of bamboo and fiber glass - except, obviously, the battery

on the bottom - and everything, as well as the USB ports, has a flap over it to make

sure that, well, it's dust proof and splash proof so if you go through any puddles, you

should be absolutely fine.

And, like the boosted board, with this model, the battery is flushed to the bamboo finish.

There's nothing actually sticking out from the bottom to, well, catch on any rocks or

bumps or scrapes.

It's all flush on the bottom with a very, very large clearance.

So, what's it actually like to ride the thing?

Well, very enjoyable - it's really, really, really fun.

Now, I have never used an electric skateboard before and I was never going to get one - as

I've already mentioned to you guys and verbally mentioned, they sent it out for review - I've

loved every second with this board.

The only negative thing I could say is that it's kind of a bit loud when you're using

it, like, really loud.

I'm not sure if this is down to the wheels or anything - I'm not sure - but it's loud.

It makes a lot of noise.

But, other than that, this thing is an absolute blast.

Riding through town in the evenings, going to work on this thing, commuting on this thing

- I could imagine anyone going anywhere - even to the shops on this thing.

It's got a massive, massive range, you can check the battery percentage on the board

in case you're worried about running out - this thing, I really rate this thing, right.

But, I'm not really a speccy kind of guy as far as skateboards are concerned so I'm going

to bring in our editor - he's been skateboarding all his life.

JED: OK, so, as Alex said: I've been skateboarding most of my life for a couple of years now.

And, I don't know loads about skateboarding but I know enough to be able to tell you guys

stuff that you probably need to know.

So, when I had a go on the board on the first time, I noticed four different things.

Now, these are the four things that I always look for when I'm either buying a skateboard

or trying someone else's skateboard out.

First thing was the wheels.

The wheels are a massive thing and this is why the board is quite loud - it's because

the wheels on this board are quite hard.

They grip really, really well though - that's the, kind of, weird thing about it.

I remember skating around this, sort of, weirdly smooth car park with Alex and the wheels would

grip really well around the corners so that's always an A*.

The trucks - they seem to work absolutely fantastically - they're unbranded trucks and

they're not exactly the best that you can get but this board is considerably lower priced

than the boosted board or, pretty much, I think any other electric skateboard I have

ever seen, really.

So, with that lower price, you're also going to get lower priced components.

So, you're looking at a budget skateboard with budget components - that's kind of how

it works.

Now, that's kind of how it works with any skateboard, really.

The grip tape's really good and that's one thing I always look for when I buy a new skateboard

- I stand on it and if my feet grip to the board perfectly, then I can't grumble and

this board is great, especially because your feet don't really leave the board itself.

You're always stood on it - you're never pushing because you've got an electric motor - you

don't need to push - you're always stood on the board and you need that grip to stay put.

But the one thing that always helps a lot with that is the fact the board has something

called a "camber."

So, the camber is basically the dip in the board.

So, the bit that your feet sit in.

So, this is the board and this is your foot - your feet are going to sit flush in the

board and it's never going to let your feet slip out.

So, when you go around harsh corners and things like that, not only is the grip tape going

to keep your feet in place but the camber on the board is also going to keep your feet

in place, perfectly.

So, the four things that I always look for in a board, I looked for in this board and

as soon as I got on it, I realised straight away that this board is not something that

you mess with.

This isn't a toy - this is like the real deal.

It's really, really great - I would definitely rate this thing.

ALEX: So, as Jed was saying, you buy a budget skateboard, you're going to get budget parts.

You're going to get budget wheels, you're going to get budget grip tape, you're going

to get budget trucks and everything else involved.

Same with electric skateboards funnily enough.

You buy a boosted board - a top end, a top end electric skateboard, you're getting things

like Orangutan wheels and all this stuff.

You buy a Slick Revolution board - half the price - you're not getting the major components

that you're going to find in a boosted board - the top end stuff - but you're going to

get the stuff that's going to do the job and get you from A to B having fun at really fast

speed.

I've been using this thing myself and I can confirm that.

It's like, it's like the difference between getting a penny board and an unbranded penny

board.

That's the best, the best way to say this, right now.

The boosted board is like the Apple of consumer tech - it's like the hoover of vacuum cleaners.

It's, it's made a name for itself and it is the top brand because of its marketing.

Right, I'm going to wrap this thing up and I'm going to say: Look, if you've got £600

to spend, go out and buy a Slick Revolution.

If you've got double the money to spend, go out and buy a boosted board - you're not going

to be disappointed with either of them.

My name's been Alex, this has been TechFlow bringing you honest reviews.

We'll catch you in the next one.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét