Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 3, 2017

Waching daily Mar 30 2017

¡Let me out you son of a Daft Punk!

I gotta check on my girls.

Stupid gringo LMD.

I know who you work for!

Crap, let me tell you how it all went down.

We were scavenging for some monitors next to the building with the giant "A".

So the Bugle could use it for his News channel and so that I could watch Game of Thrones.

But we never imagined we had brought something back with us. This happened a year ago:

Bugle: With all the shit we went through to get this screen I don't understand why it keeps doing whatever it wants!

Mr. Gray: "It's recording now..."

Welcome to the Bugle Weekly, were we keep you up to date with all MCU related news!

HAHA, stupid Bugle.

Anyways, we didn't pay much attention to it. One day at the end of a shoot I left the camera on and it recorded this...

We're late for our pedicure, let's go.

I've received threats from Isis, the goverment and hit men... obviously "a screen" was a pecata minuta.

Turns out it's a mere subtask from an evil AI.

Which grabbed unto some LMD tech and created it's own gringo Bugle.

Which ended up infecting our channel...

Check this out...

I don't know were the original Bugle is at or if they'll terminate me.

I'll keep pretending like I don't know how to get out of here to gather more intel...

In the meantime... ZZzzZZzZ

For more infomation >> Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Ep. 4.14 "The Man Behind The Shield" - Review - Duration: 5:03.

-------------------------------------------

Weight Loss Tips in Urdu/Hindi | Wazan Kam Karne ka Totka in Urdu/Hindi | Wazan Kam Karne ka Tarika - Duration: 5:28.

For more infomation >> Weight Loss Tips in Urdu/Hindi | Wazan Kam Karne ka Totka in Urdu/Hindi | Wazan Kam Karne ka Tarika - Duration: 5:28.

-------------------------------------------

Renovating Mature Fruit Trees - Part 1 - Duration: 4:25.

Do you have an old, neglected fruit tree in your

yard and you're not sure what to do with

it? Well here's the good news, you can

renovate it and start enjoying that

heirloom fruit again, I'll show you how.

Before you begin you'll need to decide

if the tree is worth saving. Does it

produce fruit that you enjoyed using or

would it be better to replace it with

another variety. Does it have a sound

trunk that is free from rot? Is it

plagued by fire blight scab or other

diseases. If you're tree is hollow or

severely diseased renovating it won't

help it live much longer. The major

pruning involved in restoration could

stress it to the point of killing it, or

if successful can result in the now

heavy fruit load breaking unsound

branches. Keeping a disease or insect

infested tree may also be a risk to

nearby healthy trees. If your tree has

serious problems you may want to just

replace it rather than rejuvenate it. If

it's an heirloom variety that you like

you may want to take some cuttings

before taking the tree down and you can

propagate later. The other consideration

is the type of fruit tree that you want

to renovate. Pears and apples can be most

successfully renovated. Cherries peaches

and nectarines are difficult to renovate.

It's typically easier to just replace

them. Whatever kind of tree you're

working on the renovation process will

take three to four years to complete. The

first step is to cut off any dead wood

or branches and this can be done anytime

of year but in the summer it's a little

bit easier see which branches are

dead and which ones are alive.

You also want to cut any suckers off

growing from the bottom of the trunk or

up from the ground. It's almost time to really

get started pruning. The second step

should be done during the winter. Before

you begin reshaping and resizing your

tree step back and assess what you have

to work with and how you want it to look

in a few years, when you're finished with

the restoration. You might want to mark

the branches you want to keep with

weather resistant tags so you won't get

carried away or forget the plan later in

the process. In the first year you will

focus on removing up to one-third of the

branches. Focusing on the branches that

give too much height to the tree and to

branches that are growing downwards or

in towards the trunk. You should also

remove the crossing and rubbing branches.

When pruning for restoration, prune the

branches all the way to their point of

origin, not halfway along the branch.

Remove any water sprouts that have grown

in the upper level of the canopy, lower

water sprouts can be thinned if needed,

but otherwise left alone to become fruit-

bearing branches in a few years. If these

branches are growing upwards use limb

spreaders to train them to grow at a 60

to 90 degree angle. You should also thin

out the smaller branches to increase air

circulation and sunlight within the

canopy. Always select for horizontal or

upward angle branches that are growing

away from the trunk. The best fruit

production will come from branches

younger than 4 years old, so when

deciding between two similar branches

choose the younger. The final thinned

spacing should have about one and a half

to two feet between branches. Never cut

more than one third of the canopy of the

tree. That won't help you renovate any

faster, in fact cutting too much will

actually make the tree re-grow faster

and too much. So here in the first winter

we've controlled the height of the tree

by pruning a lot of the taller branches.

We've cut all the dead branches off.

We're going to continue to prune a

little bit more with crossover branches

and branches growing into the tree but

no more than one-third of the canopy. For

the removal of a very large branch or

very tall branches, you should get the

help of a Certified Arborist. Stay tuned

to next summer's video where we continue

the restoration of this mature fruit

tree and grow organic for life!

you

For more infomation >> Renovating Mature Fruit Trees - Part 1 - Duration: 4:25.

-------------------------------------------

RUN BTS! 2017 EP. 16 [ENGSUB + VIETSUB] ! - Duration: 19:41.

[RAP MONSTER - Access Denied]

[JIN - Access Denied] [J-HOPE - Access Denied]

[V - Access Denied] [JIMIN - Access Denied]

[SUGA - Access Denied] [JUNG KOOK - Access Denied]

[Run BTS! Snow Park - Winter Olympic Games]

[Running at Ilsan Onemount Snow Park] Where are we?

[Run BTS!] We're at Ilsan Onemount Snow Park.

That's right. We're at Ilsan Onemount Snow Park.

[What are they there for?] What are we doing here today?

[Curious] - What are we doing today? - What are we doing? - There's no MC for today.

[Today's theme, Run BTS Winter Olympic Games] At the Snow Park,

we're going to do BTS Winter Olympic Games.

- Winter Olympic Games? - Winter Olympic Games?

[Run BTS Winter Olympic Games, three stages] [Stage 1 - Pull out the flag from a sled]

[Stage 2 - Curling [Stage 3 - Ice sled]

[The score will be cumulative, and medals will be given to the top 3]

[Run BTS! Winter Olympic Games starts] Run BTS!

- Let's go! - Where should we go?

[1st lane Jin / Handsome of BTS]

[2nd lane J-Hope ] Hope of BTS] J-Hope!

[3rd lane Jimin / Fairy of BTS] 3rd lane.

[4th lane Jungkook / Golden youngest of BTS]

[5th Rap Monster / Smart leader of BTS] Ilsan is on my side.

[6th lane Suga / Sweetness of BTS] 6th lane, Min Suga.

[7th lane V / Visual of BTS] 7th lane, Kim Taehyung.

[1ROUND Pull out the flag from a sled] - I'm ready. Let's go. - 1, 2, 3.

[Nervous] [Who will be out first?]

[Let's go]

[BTS has started!] Isn't it cheating?

[Oh my God!]

[Oh no] [V] Why am I circling around?

[Tumbling]

[While everyone got their flags easily]

[At ease]

[Standing alone] - I'm back. - That wasn't bad.

I fell to the back. Oh my.

- Why would I fall to the back? - That was scary.

[Suga who started late is out] I started too late.

- Suga is out. - Shall we go up again?

[2ROUND, Second round of pulling out the flag from a sled]

[Scared, Rap Monster is scared] I think that this is scary.

[He started later than other members] [Oh my God]

It's circling around. I'm going backward. Oh my God!

[Circling] Why am I circling around?

[Four flags, six members]

[Members get the flags quickly] Oh no.

[Jin gets the last flag] That was close.

[Jimin holds the flag without the flagpole] That's too bad.

[Looking around] There's no flagpole.

[Perplexed] I'm not sure how I got this.

- I'm not sure how I got this. - You guys are quick.

[J-Hope holds the flagpole] What's this?

[That's my flagpole] - What the. - This is what I got.

Shouldn't we play rock-paper-scissors?

[Since Jimin got the flag first, he's on]

[Semifinal round] Let's go!

[Two flags, four members] They are fast.

[Heave-ho] - They should come down quickly. - Why is my sled so slow?

[Why me?] It's stopping.

[Youngest members compete] What's this?

[Youngest members are already there] - Jin is really bad. - Hey.

[Running for the flag] - What the. - What's wrong with Jin?

[Pushing his sled down] What is he doing?

Look at Jin. That's embarrassing.

[Jin and V are out from the semifinal] How can he be on semifinal?

[The final round! Jimin vs. Jungkook] Reporter Kim, what's the situation?

[Reporter V is reporting the BTS Winter Olympic] The fate of two will be determined by this flag.

Who would be the winner?

Let's do an interview. Jungkook.

- He can't answer. - What a bad equipment.

Then let me ask Jimin. Jimin!

Jimin!

[Finally the athlete answered] Say something!

- He's waving his hand. - Taehyung! - Yes.

Do you think that I will win or lose?

[1995-born members assure victory] I'm sure of the victory.

- Way to go! - Jungkook! You will lose.

[Jungkook(21) Golden young member who's good at everything] I'm here because

riding a sled is so fun.

When would I ride a sled again?

I will do my best.

[Jimin(23) Fairy whose muscles are built from dancing] Are you watching?

I think that I'm up here thanks to your support.

What does that make me?

Thank you for your support. I'll do my best till the end.

[The final round starts!] Let's go!

[Jimin & Jungkook starts at the same time]

[A very close game!]

[Jimin vs. Jungkook, who will win?] Oh no!

[Jungkook wins by a very close call!]

[Golden youngest Jungkook wins the gold medal] Victory!

[So sad] How do you feel now?

[Min Suga interviews him] It's so cold!

- Let's finish it quickly. Jimin, good job. - Yes.

- How do you feel? - Silver medal is more beautiful.

All right. Come on.

[Run BTS! Winter Olympic Games - Ranking from the flag game]

[1. Jungkook - Jun Seagull going forward] [2. Jimin - Chim Chim of the fairy world]

[3. Jin & V, tied] [4. Rap Monster & J- Hope, tied] [5. Suga - Min Suga is the best]

- How do you feel after winning the gold medal? - I'm very happy that I've become

the sleigh rider representing Korea.

[Jungkook knows how to make a speech] - Sleigh rider! - Silver medal!

[Speech by silver medal winner, Jimin] Beautiful silver medal.

[It's sad, but good job] You lost, but good job.

- I think that I've done a good job. - Your hair color is silver.

[Jin & V for bronze] - Bronze medal. - It's tied.

[Proud] - Me? - How do you feel?

I feel very good. I think that I will go to sleep with warmth.

I'm grateful that we could make

- such a good memory. - Acrostic poem using bronze medal.

- Let's do it right away. - 1, 2, 3. Bronze. - Bronze.

- Me. - Memememe.

- Dal. - Dal dal. - Run BTS!

[We're at Onemount indoor ice rink] We're at the ice rink.

- It's Onemount indoor ice rink. - That's right.

The second game is curling.

[Second game is curling] Curling?

[Run BTS! Winter Olympic Games - Curling]

[Select a member and push the sled with the member on]

[The one who gets closest to the red circle wins!]

[Introducing the athletes] 1st lane.

Go around.

[Turning around] 2nd lane.

[V emphasizes himself] Go on in. 2nd lane.

Kim Taehyung.

[Is this my turn?] Was that triple axel?

[Under pressure] 3rd lane.

[Going forward] [This is idol of BTS high school!]

[Ta-da] [He's so funny]

- Who's in the 4th lane? - Was that cute?

[Let me show you] - 4th lane, Jimin. - Turn 560 degrees around.

[Looking forward] 960 degrees.

[This is Chim Chim's turn]

[Confident Rap Monster] That's easy. Let me show you.

5th lane.

[I can spin faster than anyone else] [Falling down]

[That was better than expectation] - That was OK. - Don't turn.

[Jungkook was watching] Shouldn't we do some speed skating?

[If you are doing figure skating, I'll do speed skating]

[One man can't laugh] I thought that you're an athlete. Look at his pants.

[Under pressure 100%] You're putting me under much pressure.

[Under pressure] Show us what you've got.

Is that triple axel?

[What the] - That's boring. - He will show something.

[It's J-Hope. He will do something] - He will show us something. - Do triple axel!

[J-Hope was under much pressure] Come on in.

[J-Hope is chosen] J-Hope first.

[National flag partnership is formed] We look like colors for the national flag.

[Clapping] It's Korean national flag.

- He's my partner. Sit down here. - You want me to sit down? - Yes.

Let's do this. We're not even sure whether it will be better

- with more or less weight. - You shouldn't send someone too far away. - No.

[The key is to be as close to the red circle as possible] You should be near the red circle.

- Let's go! - Let's go!

[J-Hope is gone]

[What's Suga's record?] That was too strong.

[Please]

[J-Hope is not even near the circle] - It doesn't travel straight. - Check your position.

[Lost all his will] Check it.

It doesn't travel straight.

[It's been marked after consultation with the staff] Should we mark it when

it's not even close to the circle?

[Cheer up, Suga. It's not the end] You never know. You might be the best.

[He feels better] - No one knows? - No.

[V is next] Next.

- Kim Seokjin, please sit here. - Me?

[What would their partnership be like?] Who will sit down?

[Oh~]

[Jin goes forward] Oh my God!

[Good, sit down]

[Jin goes forward] It doesn't stop.

You have the best direction.

- I think he went farther than I did. - Look.

[Suga is not the last thanks to V] - Am I closer? - Yes, from the center.

- I said "Oh~" at first. - Should I mark here?

Yes, put it on the top.

[V erases the original mark] Mark it here.

[Erasing it]

[V moves his mark without telling members]

- Who's up next? - It's me.

- Choose your partner. - Jungkook, who's the heaviest in BTS.

[The oldest chooses the youngest] The fat one.

[What would be their record?] Is he focusing on power?

[Exposure] Everyone, Jungkook weighs 70kg.

- It's curling. - That's too far.

[Ta-da] That was too strong.

[Record doesn't matter] My gloves!

[Bye bye my gloves. It's been happy]

[Jungkook arrives with the gloves] My gloves!

[So far, he's the closest from the circle]

- It should be inside, right? - Yes.

[Picking it up] Who's the closest?

[He's not interested in the result] - Jin. - Suga.

- Who's number 4? - Who is it? - Park Jimin.

He chose V.

[1995-born members got together again]

[Very kind] - Are you ready? - Yes.

[V & Jimin starts!] Here we go!

Wait, wait.

[Jimin sent him without pushing] [My friend, we're doomed]

What the.

[My friend, we've done it]

You never know.

[Good, good!] His is the closest!

[Jimin, J-Hope, Jin, V] [Jimin is the closest so far]

It's not good to push hard.

- His record is the closest from the circle. - Jimin.

- It is. - Is this the closest record? - Yes.

[Rap Monster chose Suga] Let me choose Suga.

[Don't worry] I will go in the direction.

[I trust you] Let's go.

- He's traveling in a weird direction. - 1, 2, 3.

[Falling down] [I love it]

[He's trying to help Rap Monster] [Going forward]

[Just a bit more]

[Suga goes forward] He's traveling himself.

- That's not it. You should go backward. - That's right.

- He moved. - Rap Monster is No.1.

[Rap Monster is No.1 even they mark there]

- Is this my turn? - Is Jungkook the last one?

[J-Hope & Jungkook are the last ones] - I will do with V. - V.

- Who didn't go on? - Who didn't go on?

[Rap Monster]- I didn't. - He didn't go on. - Can you fit me?

[Perplexed] It will be either good or bad.

You never know. He might be helpful because he's heavy.

[Will Rap Monster bring a good result to Jungkook?]

[The die has cast] [Huh? Is the result beyond expectation?]

[Taking forever]

- I will never have Rap Monster on it. - Where are you going?

[He's tilting his body, but he's going further away] Is Rap Monster's mark the closest?

[Telling the fact] The important thing is that my mark is closer to circle than Jin's.

I beat Jin!

- Shouldn't you leave one person here? - I know.

[J-Hope is the last member] - We have one last record. - I trust you.

Jimin, let's go.

[Jimin will go with J-Hope] I trust him.

[Let's put him in the circle] Jimin is light.

Don't push him too much. He will travel a lot.

[Under much pressure] - Roommate. - Let's go. We're roommates.

[Let's go] I think I will go to the right.

He pushed too hard. That's too hard.

[Jimin travels]

[Excited] No!

[Oh my God!] Stop!

[He should stop here]

[Moved] - It's the closest. - Oh my God! I became No.1.

- J-Hope. - Congratulations!

[The winner is the one who goes last] There was a reason that I went last.

[He can't believe it, but he's the gold medalist] J-Hope is No.1!

[Run BTS Winter Olympic Games - Curling] [1. J-Hope, the hope of BTS]

[2. Rap Monster, the destroying mon] [3. Jimin, Chim Chim of fairy word] [4. Jungkook, Jun Seagull]

[5. Suga, Min Suga is the best] [6. V, Actor Kim] [7. Jin, wide shoulders]

Do you have this hot pack on your sole?

[Envying him] He's well off.

[Jin is ready for everything] He's from the jungle.

- Anyways, for curling! - Gold medal!

[Yay~ No.1] Gold medal, J-Hope.

[Yes, that's me] Silver medal, Rap Monster.

- Is Jimin for bronze? - Jimin!

[V] [What about others?] - What about the others? - The others...

[Feat. Min Suga the genius] We lost, but we've done well.

[Looking forward to some prizes] Are there any prizes for winners?

- Yes, you can speak how you feel. - How do you feel after winning the gold medal?

[J-Hope(24) Hope of BTS wins the gold medal] I think that I deserve this medal.

I think that I've done the best and that I deserve the gold.

- Congratulations. - I will attribute this glory to ARMY fans.

Please turn the national anthem.

[Let's have the silver medalist speak] Silver medalist is also Korean.

[Rap Monster(24) No longer the destroying mon] Silver medal is the medal of all.

- I'm happy. - Next, bronze.

[Jimin(23) Forever 1995 member] I think that I could win it thanks to my friend.

- I will attribute this honor to Taehyung. - Let's do acrostic poem.

[Acrostic poem] Let's do an acrostic poem for bronze medal.

- Bronze. - Bronzebronzebronze.

- Me. - Mememememe.

Run BTS!

- The last game! - Let's move on.

[To the final game, Go, go, go!] - Get ready bronze medal. - Let's go.

[The final game!] - It's our final game. - Is this the final round?

[Expressing his expectations] What game would this be?

[Curious] I know.

[The third game is...] - What's the third game for Run BTS? - What is it?

[Run BTS! Winter Olympic Games - Random sled -]

[Members will choose a sled at random]

[The member that enters the finish line will win]

[Let's draw and choose the sled at random]

[Getting the papers] I'm a lucky guy!

[Opening the result] Let's open it. 1, 2, 3.

- I'm No. 5. - I'm No. 6. - I'm No. 3.

Let's stand in order.

[Changing order]

- Is this by height? - What?

[Getting their sled]

[His eyes are shaking]

- I don't feel good. - Me neither.

[What would be No.1 sled?] - No. 1 sled!

- I saw it in the supermarket. - What's that?

[It's funny] - That's No.1 sled. - Is this good?

[What the] [Is this good?] - It's OK. - How do I ride this?

[Curious about how to ride it] Is No.1 supposed to sit down?

Is this how you ride it?

[No.2 sled] - No.2 sled. - That's cute.

[Traveling] - That's cute. - I like No.2.

[Cute snowman sled looking like Jimin] - It's perfect for Jimin's height. - No.3 is over.

[Pulling him backward] No.3 is dead.

[Ta-da]

[What's No.3?][Jungkook welcomes the sled] No.3 sled!

[It's perfect for Jungkook. You shouldn't give that to Jungkook.

[J-Hope sounds like mom] - Jungkook, let's go for groceries. - That's too much.

- It's over. - I think Jungkook will win whatever.

[Jin saw his sled] Isn't No.4 too cute?

[Cute, innocent] - It's Pingu! - No. 4 sled.

[It's Pingu sled that he saw when he was young] It's Pingu!

[It's cutting-edge sled with lights] There's even some lighting.

[Amazed] There's light. It's cutting-edge sled.

[No.5 sled] No. 5 sled.

[No. 5 sled totally stands out] - Don't come near me. You're all dead.

[Perplexed] - What is this? - How am I to ride this?

[A weird sled that members will move away from] How should I ride on this?

You have full item.

[What did V choose?][Very simple] No.6 sled.

[Like V] It's very pretty.

[V rides it in a unique way. - Is that how you ride it? - Is that?

[Last sled] No.7 is the most simple sled.

It's very simple.

[Everyone envies the sled] - That's it. - It's No.7.

- That's what we need. - It's a bit low.

[They've all got their sled] - Let's do this. - Shall we go?

[Now we have to go for the race] - Let's go! - Let's go!

- Let's go. - Let's go.

[They are all nervous at the start line]

3, 2, 1. Go!

[Vroom, vroom]

[You should ride on the sled, not push] It's cheating.

[Collision]

[J-Hope blocks the road] Let me show you how I block the road]

[No way]

[Jin is doing a body humor]

[It's a total chaos]

[Flying] - Jin! - I don't think that I will be the last.

[They couldn't compete]

- It's a chaos. - Let's change the rule.

[To be fair, the rule has been changed to put both feet on the sled]

[The final round]

[Who will be the winner?] 2, 1. Go!

[They heard the signal, but they couldn't move] [Moving forward]

[It's a lot calmer than before]

[V moves forward] How can he move?

[Doing his best]

[He's circling around] Why am I circling around?

[I'm doomed. I want to go forward]

- You should keep your both feet on the sled. - That's right.

[He moves forward using his hands]

[Bye. I'm going forward (a.k.a J-Hope)] You fools! You just have to keep your feet on it.

[Sulky] I want to move with my hands.

[J-Hope moves forward on his own] What the.

Use your head.

[I'm the hope of BTS] J-Hope is the gold medalist.

[J-Hope, wait. I'm coming] [Waddling]

[He's so funny]

[V is disqualified because he cheated]

[He's excited] I won!

Look at Jungkook.

[So amazed. How is Jungkook riding?] Jungkook, what are you doing?

[It's too much for me to look forward]

[Jungkook can go well backward. He is the golden youngest member indeed] He's fast.

[Wow] Jungkook is fast.

[Almost colliding] You shouldn't go there.

[Turning smoothly. Jungkook is the best driver]

[Race has ended] I changed my feet and hands.

[Run BTS! Winter Olympic Games - Ice sled] [1. Jin, wide shoulders]

[2. J-hope, Hope of BTS][3. Jungkook, Jun Seagull] [Give up. Jimin, Chim Chim of fairy world]

[Give up. Suga the best][Give up. Rap Monster the destroying mon][Disqualified. V. Actor Kim]

[Awards ceremony] What is the result?

[Curious] Bronze medal. It's a surprise.

Jin wins the bronze medal.

[Really?] Really?

[Hot pack ceremony of delight]

[Throwing it away] Why are they coming out from there?

[He's prepared the celebration] Congratulations.

[Jin is a professional idol] That was a good celebration.

- He knew that he will win the medal. - What a professional idol.

- Next. - Silver medal goes to Jungkook.

- Really? - Thank you.

[Who wins the silver medal?] Gold medalist is also a surprise.

The bronze medalist did celebration.

Since it's the last, let's have the gold medalist to make the acrostic poem.

[Jimin was wearing the gold medal] Final, gold medal.

It's a surprise.

[Looking forward] - He is... - Looking forward to the result.

[I feel that I'm the gold medalist] - So cute. - Maybe it's not me.

[Looking forward] - That's right. I hope that it's not him. - Me too.

Let's take a one shot and make acrostic poem into the camera.

[Gold medalist will end the V LIVE with the acrostic poem] Gold medalist, J-Hope!

[Gold medal, J-Hope!]

[Run BTS! Winter Olympic Games Overall No.1, J-Hope!]

[The second round of hot pack firework] Firework!

Do a LieV for fans.

[Speaking his celebration lying down] - LieV? - Yes.

Lie down, look into the camera and make an acrostic poem.

- Gold. - Is this how you make me do this?

- Gold! - Even if I win the gold medal,

- Me. - It will go on every week.

- Dal. - Run BTS!

[Run BTS! will go on] It's spelled differently.

- It doesn't matter. - Bye.

Bye.

[RAP MONSTER - Access Denied]

[JIN - Access Denied] [J-HOPE - Access Denied]

[V - Access Denied] [JIMIN - Access Denied]

[SUGA - Access Denied] [JUNGKOOK - Access Denied]

Run BTS! Snow Park - Winter Olympic Games -]

For more infomation >> RUN BTS! 2017 EP. 16 [ENGSUB + VIETSUB] ! - Duration: 19:41.

-------------------------------------------

ये लक्षण नजर आए तो समझो लिवर कैंसर है || If you see these symptoms, then think liver cancer | cancer - Duration: 3:24.

If you see these symptoms, then think liver cancer

Liver cancer, abnormal growth of liver cells, tissue structures in the liver tissue are

called hepatocellular carcinoma.

Liver is a large part of the body.

It is found on the right side of the abdominal ribs.

The liver has two parts, one right lobe and the other left little lobe.

Liver has many such activities that make the person healthy.

It excludes harmful elements from the blood of the person.

It produces enzyme and bile which helps digest food.

Along with life and growth, the body provides essential elements.

Blood is supplied by the arteries in the liver.

Most of the blood comes from the hepatic portal vein and the rest comes from the hepatic artery.

 The symptoms are usually not seen until the disease progresses.

Symptoms can include: • Unexpected reduction in weight

• Not being hungry • Feeling stomach full of food

• Pain or swelling, especially in the upper right part of the abdomen

• Yellowness on the skin and eyes (jandis) • The spread of the liver or the formation

of a body in the liver area • Chronic hepatitis or cirrhosis problems

become serious • Reduction of blood

sugar (blossomed sugar) (hypoglycaemia) • Breast enhancement in men

For more infomation >> ये लक्षण नजर आए तो समझो लिवर कैंसर है || If you see these symptoms, then think liver cancer | cancer - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

Ask the Gooch - Episode 3 - Duration: 10:31.

Mikielle-san. Mikielle!

"Do you always have plans to make a mobile platform game?"

Wait, it's "Did you always have... What challenge?"

Challenges, huh?

"What advantages did developing for mobile have?"

This is an involved question... about mobile.

He is asking...

About the challenges and advantages... Right?

Got it.

And how I overcame them...

This was my first time making a mobile game, and first time is always hard.

But moving to mobile's not much different than changing hardware from NES, to Super Nintendo, to PlayStation, to Xbox.

A similar challenge.

And changing hardware can be a good thing, because every platform has its own characteristics.

For instance, mobile uses a touch panel.

There's no controller, so game design has to change dramatically to match the input method.

And while each platform has its own characteristics, it also has its own limitations.

Certain limitations like...

A console's handling of 3D.

There are limitations for handling 2D, too, since mobile games use high-definition 2D images.

Each hardware has limits like that. But those limitations allow us to firmly establish suitable mechanics.

And sometimes it's fun to lean into what the platform does well. That serves us well in the early stages of production.

In that sense, I enjoy the process of overcoming the limitations of hardware.

That's actually part of the joy in creating games.

OK... Let's go to the next one.

Is this the last question? Nope.

Well...

Oops, sorry. Did I answer the wrong question?

Sorry. Sorry.

This one, huh? Whatever. Can I answer both of them?

It's OK, right? Right?

"What have been the hardest ..."

What? "Terra Battle... how did you overcome them?"

This question right? and...

The one... about mobile.

Let's say I gave answers to both, OK?

I'm sorry. Let's leave it at that.

Now, this came in as I was talking...

Wait... I got everything mixed up.

This is a mess!

Whatever...

What about this? About Terra Battle...

These two are similar, right?

Well... When you add a new...

....a new character to Terra Battle, how do you...

Wait a second...

Well...

Let's see...

"When you add... "

I see, I see. I'm sorry.

About that...

Basically, Fujisaka plays a key role.

My priority is to have him create fascinating drawings.

So, sometimes the drawing comes first and their story is created based on that.

But when that's difficult to do, I create names and their basic profiles.

Those are different from their in-game profiles and kind of rough.

They include things like characters' lifestyles, personalities, and backgrounds.

I put those into words so he can create their appearance.

And of course he'll add his ideas for the characters into his drawings.

Lastly, we'll look at them with our scenario writer, Hatano-kun, and finalize the characters.

The characters' in-game skills are also important.

So we need more than just the art... We need new ideas.

We've got great characters with great art...

so we want unique skills to complete them.

So I'm constantly looking for good ideas for that with Nishimura and Ohno.

Right. I think that did it.

Now, the question from Sunil...

Godhania? Godhania?

G... Good-Dania? I'm not sure.

This one is similar.

Our challenges on mobile... Were also our challenges on Terra Battle.

What should I say...

Like I said, the biggest challenges were the hardware limitations.

But if I can use those limits to my advantage, I should be able to create something different from what I've created in the past.

I always try to use that to keep that in mind and make something new.

So, I can say changing hardware offers me a chance to do that.

Was that good?

Everything got mixed up. Sorry.

Is the next question the last one? Last questioooooon!

"Who is your favorite adventurer, and why?"

This is about my favorite character, right?

Well, the first one I fell in love with was... I found my favorite after Fujisaka came along.

Amazora here. I like her active personality.

Since she's one of the first characters we created...

I feel especially attached to her.

I suppose you could say the same for our entire first batch of characters.

Like Bahl...

Also Grace. I love these guys.

By the way, I like grandpa and grandma characters as well.

Those of you who play FF probably know this.

In FF, you'll always see groups of old fogies at pivotal moments.

They used to be legendary fighters, supposedly.

The famous Cid character is basically a grandpa, too.

Following that, I also love grandpa characters in Terra Battle.

This is Jennish.

Jennish is so cool. I love this grandpa!

Who else?

Zerro, Granny Zerro. I like her, too!

She has an Orbling on her head.

This is... good.

By the way, if you use the Recode DNA system in Terra Battle, you can see young Zerro.

You'll be surprised to see how beautiful she used to be.

Alright. That'll do it for the first episode. Was this too long? It's been over 30 minutes.

The plan is to edit this down to 10 minutes, but I wonder how. Hey Kyoko and Michael, can you handle it?

If not, leave it as is? Too long? Cut out whatever.

But I put a lot into this, so make it look good!

And with that...

This has been Ask the Gooch.

I'll be back with more episodes.

So make sure to check it out!

Ask the...

Ask the Goooooch!

Thank you for watching. Seeeeeeeee ya!

For more infomation >> Ask the Gooch - Episode 3 - Duration: 10:31.

-------------------------------------------

I got you - Duration: 2:02.

For more infomation >> I got you - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

Louis Futon - Surreal (feat. RKCB) - Duration: 3:59.

Take hold of me You're flowin through my bones like ecstasy

Feelin heavenly You open up my world girl hold the keys

Realin me in Bendin me backwards lady

Speakin your sins So I'm telling you now

I want you to feel I want you to feel surreal

I want you to feel I want you to feel surreal

Slow motion syncopate The swayin of your body keeps me seeing straight

Don't you wanna celebrate When we come together its a tidal wave

Realin me in Showin me skin

Bending me backwards again Gone with the wind

I'm up in your clouds

I want you to feel I want you to feel surreal

I want you to feel I want you to feel surreal

Want you to feel me baby Don't need no hesitation

See where my touch can take ya

Want you to feel me baby Don't need no hesitation

See where my touch can take ya

I want you to feel I want you to feel surreal

I want you to feel I want you to feel surreal

I want you to feel I want you to feel surreal

I want you to feel I want you to feel surreal

For more infomation >> Louis Futon - Surreal (feat. RKCB) - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

New Thought Sermon Clip: Treat Your Spirituality Like You Treat Your Smart Phone - Duration: 2:31.

For more infomation >> New Thought Sermon Clip: Treat Your Spirituality Like You Treat Your Smart Phone - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

Facebook Automation - How to use Facebook Schedule Template? - Duration: 2:29.

How to create a schedule template?

Right click on select the Schedule Post Manager

Click on New Schedule button and select the schedule type that you want!

Enter your schedule settings

Click on Save As Template button to save

Enter the file name that you want

You can see the schedule file i just saved here

Remember the folder contain your schedule templates

Now go to the Settings window and select the folder contain your schedule template files

Back to schedule manager

Now i will add the schedule template for all accounts!

Okay, let try add the schedule template for a single account

You can also copy/paste schedules

You can also add all default schedule templates when add new facebook account

Let try to see this option

Schedule template and copy/paste schedules help you to saving more times

For more infomation >> Facebook Automation - How to use Facebook Schedule Template? - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

Finger Family Cake Pop Song for Kids Educational Game for Children Finger Family Nursery Rhymes #4 - Duration: 6:03.

For more infomation >> Finger Family Cake Pop Song for Kids Educational Game for Children Finger Family Nursery Rhymes #4 - Duration: 6:03.

-------------------------------------------

Disney's Moana | Mumsnet vloggers' review - Duration: 3:09.

For more infomation >> Disney's Moana | Mumsnet vloggers' review - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

ks tv DIY Valentine Card - How to Make Triple Easle Heart 'I Love You' Card#42 - Duration: 10:16.

hey guys tody i wanna show you my ks tv DIY Valentine Card - How to Make Triple Easle Heart 'I Love You' Card

itsnewand upgrade video for your businss

ks tv DIY Valentine Card - How to Make Triple Easle Heart 'I Love You' CardLove You' Cardk

For more infomation >> ks tv DIY Valentine Card - How to Make Triple Easle Heart 'I Love You' Card#42 - Duration: 10:16.

-------------------------------------------

Create dimension and depth with Chalk paint waxes - Skapa dimension och skugga med möbelvaxer - Duration: 4:22.

Hello!

Now I stand here with a giant cabinet

the only thing I've done with this now is that I have painted the inside with

two coats Paris Grey

Annie Sloan's chalk paint

and now I have chosen to paint

This cabinet with my own mix

I love dull blue colors

and again, if you click in the corner you can

see how I mixed up this particular color mix

Or how to make your own recipes and such

It's actually very simple

I have come up with the color mix

1 part Old White 1 part French Linen (or Paris Grey) 1 part Aubusson

The first thing I do now, before I start painting, I

make my color mixture, thus

one-third each out of three different colors

and then I will just start painting

I will not grind

this cabinet and I have not washed it either

..nothing, it's just to go on and paint,

simply

So that's what I'll do!

I have actually built me ​​in on a very, very small area here

to show that it is just fine to work in small areas also

and here you see

how tiny it is where I stand!

But on the other hand, because the paint itself do not smell anything,

it's the waxes which can smell a little but it is still not...

... it evaporates actually pretty fast

so ...

So you might as well squeeze yourself into a tiny corner in the kitchen or in

the living room or what ever

and because it goes so fast you can actually

do it at home too

it's no problem!

And you do not have to have that painting chaos

to last long, either

because it is so damn fast to create with this paint!

So, I love this and I think that

it's great fun to be able to demonstrate this now actually

So ... how gorgeous isn't this color?!

Lovely!

There is a huge difference already ...

But if you add some wax effects you can create

incredible dimension and depth!

For more infomation >> Create dimension and depth with Chalk paint waxes - Skapa dimension och skugga med möbelvaxer - Duration: 4:22.

-------------------------------------------

SIGNS & SYMPTOMS OF PREGNANCY WEEK 5 II 5वे हफ्ते में गर्भावस्था के संकेत और लक्षण II - Duration: 2:59.

Hello & welcome back to celebrate life, celebrate pregnancy week 5

This is your friend Parinita Rohrra & today i am going to talk about the development of the baby in the 5th week of pregnancy.

Well? by now you must have missed your period & you must have done the pregnancy test.

Which may have obviously turned positive.And you may waiting to disclose the news to your near & dear ones.

While you are only beginning to think & believe that you are pregnant

your baby has already gone under major development.

The heart of the baby is beating.

The blood is pumping & most of the organs are beginning to sprout.

The placenta is fully functioning by now & fully functioning to the baby & also taking away its waste products.

While the umbilical cord is delivering those nutrients as well as oxygen to your baby.

Well, that's quite the progress for the last 4 weeks

And now coming to the 5th week of the pregnancy

The heart has separated into 4 chambers & it is beating fast, also the pumping blood

The kidney, the liver the intestines are also developing.

The neural tube begins to form which will eventually become the brain & the spinal cord.

The appendix is in place. The skeleton has taken shape.

And the external organs like the eyes, nose, mouth, fingers & toes begin to show.

And as we already saw the placenta to develop

And through the placenta & the umbilical cord the baby receives nourishment.

So, you see the internal as well as external progress of the baby have begun to develop.

Though the baby is just in size of an apple seed & its more like a tarcol with a tail

Now isn't all this growth amazing for the baby, inside you a just 5 weeks old

And as the weeks, the progress & the growth is going to get all the more exciting.

Will be back soon with celebrate life, celebrate pregnancy with week 6.

Given below is our email id, do send in your queries and also your feed back,

Also do subscribe to our channel.

And do not forget to breath,chill & relax, Thanks for watching.

For more infomation >> SIGNS & SYMPTOMS OF PREGNANCY WEEK 5 II 5वे हफ्ते में गर्भावस्था के संकेत और लक्षण II - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

Learn HTML lesson 3 - Duration: 14:08.

Please subscribe, like and comment to support us.

For more infomation >> Learn HTML lesson 3 - Duration: 14:08.

-------------------------------------------

The difference between a diet and a way of life | Powerful Core Food Plan Lesson #3 - Duration: 2:57.

In today's lesson you will learn about the difference between a diet and a lifestyle.

When you start anything, you have to be willing to make difficult decisions.

These are choices that influence your life for the better or for the worse.

Here is an example of a situation you may have been in in the past.

You have decided to start a brand spanking new diet developed by Coachington that might

actually work for you.

In the first week, everything is going as planned.

You enjoy the workouts, food, and burn.

However, after about two weeks you decide that you are unable to follow the diet, and

start to go back to your old habits.

The doctor said if you don't lose weight you're going to develop Type 2 Diabetes, but you

are not concerned, and you continue to stick to your old habits.

After about 6 months, you gain approximately 20 pounds.

Do you think your doctor is going to give you good or bad news?

The point of that scenario is that your life has the ability to be altered by any situation

or development.

One day, you could be perfectly healthy, but by the next, you could end up in a hospital

from a heart attack.

You have to understand the difference between a diet and a way of life.

As you may recall, I hate the word diet because it does not reflect the purpose we are trying

to convey.

A diet is temporary.

A lifestyle is permanent.

Choosing to better your life is always the better answer.

Usually, a diet lasts for about three months, or until the person gets to their goal for

the designated period.

However, one thing the average person does not understand, is the fact that the metabolism

is not completely transformed yet.

It takes a long time for the metabolism to get use to the new way of life you have chosen.

It goes into a sense of shock from the rapid change in your lifestyle.

After a diet is finished, people usually go back to their old habits of eating fat, carbonated,

and greasy foods.

The metabolism is still use to the body taking in so many calories that it relapses and begins

to store fat once again.

When an individual decides to make a lifestyle change, the metabolism begins to forever transform.

After a period of time the metabolism alters from the shock stage and better understands

the body's decisions by using its energy more efficiently, and thus not gaining back all

that weight.

You have to be willing to make those tough decisions when the road gets rough.

I told you that it won't be easy to transform.

After about two weeks of going through the meal plan, you will find that it becomes easier

to eat following our parameters.

It becomes a way of life.

That is the target of this whole campaign.

To make your meal decisions a way of life.

To Forever transform your lifestyle.

Do not be afraid to make those tough decisions when you are faced with adversity.

Make the decision to better yourself and you will not regret it.

Choose to make this health regimen a way of life.

Please, don't throw the towel in early, because you will be deeply disappointed down

the road.

Now that you have seen how a diet is able to become a health regimen, let's move on

to the next lesson.

Congratulations on completing lesson 2!

We'll see you in the next lesson!

For more infomation >> The difference between a diet and a way of life | Powerful Core Food Plan Lesson #3 - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

Charlotte OC - Running Back To You | Mahogany Session - Duration: 4:15.

I never want to fight

But we do it all the time

Just to know I feel the same

Five thousand miles between

Each day feels like a week

And that's all we have to blame

You know I

Leave a light on

For you in the night

I hear your

Heart beat so deep

Every time I cry

But if you need somebody

You just have to say my name

I'll be running back to you

You know I'd walk the ocean

Just so I could see your face

I'll be running back to you

Running right back to you

Running right back to you

Running back to you

I try and stay awake

So I can hear you say

Good morning and good night

But lately we're so tired

We're always crossing wires

Don't you forget you're mine

You know I

Leave a light on

For you in the night

Oh, I hear your

Heart beat so deep

Every time I cry

But if you need somebody

You just have to say my name

I'll be running back to you

Oh, you know I'd walk the ocean

Just so I could see your face

I'll be running back to you

Oh, running right back to you

Running right back to you

Running back to you

Oh, running right back to you

Running right back to you

Running back to you

You know I

Leave a light on

For you in the night

Oh, I hear your

Heart beat so deep

Every time I cry

Oh, but if you need somebody

You just have to say my name

I'll be running back to you

Oh, you know I'd walk the ocean

Just so I could see your face

I'll be running back to you

But if you need somebody

You just have to say my name

I'll be running back to you

Oh, you know I'd walk the ocean

Just so I could see your face

I'll be running back to you

Running right back to you

Running right back to you

Running back to you

Oh, running right back to you

Running right back to you

Running back to you

For more infomation >> Charlotte OC - Running Back To You | Mahogany Session - Duration: 4:15.

-------------------------------------------

10 Stuttering strategies - How to cope with stuttering - Duration: 15:48.

For more infomation >> 10 Stuttering strategies - How to cope with stuttering - Duration: 15:48.

-------------------------------------------

Polowanie na bidon - który kupić? - Duration: 13:02.

Hey!

Yarpenn here. Welcome in the next episode of the Dwarven Bike series

Today we will not ride but

This episode is concentrated on a very important part of

Cycling gear, namely on a bidon

Every decent Dwarf going on an expedition

Should carry a water bottle

A skin or other container for the vital fluids

Among other dwarven spirits, mead

And water for weaker elves

And this bidon as I mentioned is very important

It can cost from a few copper coins

And most often it is built

With very poor quality plastic

Which may even be harmful over time

The more expensive ones need a bit more

Deeper look into the purse

To draw a few gold coins

Spring is coming, therefore

Another bike season begins

And after two years it would be good to exchange my old bidon for something new

Well, now we to Transa shop

A shop with equipment of all kind

And we'll see what we can buy

Ok, let's go

Perhaps a little small choice, let's go to another store

I wanted to buy Camelback but I can see that

There are only...

Cooling ones, there isn't any traditional water bottle

We go to another store

The prices that you see are given in Swiss francs

Price range is quite large

At the bottom there is one shelf

With more traditional bidons

Where prices are a little lower

I managed to find a traditional Camelback bidon

However I have given a few francs more

To buy a version with additional isolation

To be able to keep liquids cool longer

During very hot days in summer

Quite on the right side you can see water bottles for almost 30 francs

It is a Swiss product but it does not necessarily mean 'quality'

Was purchase was successful remains to be seen

In a moment you'll see the test (review more :P)

How does this compare with the old water bottle

And actually I need to celebrate this, therefore

I go to the cinema to see a movie called 'Logan'

Hey! Welcome in the second part of the 'Bidon hunt'

Small digression

Logan movie, great one, recommended not only to the fans of Marvel Universe

Coming back to the topic: A small surprise, I was able to collect four water bottles

To make a review, comparison

I will try to find the best of them

Looking from the left we have here

Powerade bidon, it is a bottle

That cost zero

It was free, more about this in a moment

Thömus bidon

We do not know who really produced it

But this is a Thömus brand, got it free when I was buying my bike

New one costs ten francs

Later we have Elite bottle bidon

Hygene (Corsa)

Elite speed drink

Which cost 9 Euro

So here the prices are similar, but this bottle

It is ... 480 ... 500 milliliters

While this is 750 milliliters

This is also three-quarters of a liter

And in the end

Camelback water bottle, Podium Big Chill model

0.75 liter too

With additional insert, which allows

Longer storage of cooled fluid

And what I can say about these bidons, the first of them

Powerade

0.75 liter

Gifted , produced by The Coca-Cola Company

I won two in a fairly simple art Powerade contest

Well, unfortunately, it turned out that the quality is so pretty average

In particular, I mean here

This element

So this cap

Which after some time simply

Cracked here and there

This plastic here is very stiff and very hard

And he could not stand the hardships of use on the bike

In addition, the mouthpiece

Had a tendency to get out

Well, as I say, this plastic

Here is mediocre

What it is also important here: digit "two"

In triangle

It is a designation HDPE material

Which was used to produce this bidon

This is one of the two safest materials used for the production of plastics

With the use of the food

Well, and therefore I don't have here objections

Another bottle, Thömus brand, used for two years quite intensively

You can see that he is not so cool anymore

Number

Four

It is also quite good quality plastic

But a little bit worse

Than numbers: two and five (the bottle is really a 'seven' and looks suspicious)

Which we have in these bidons

From what I know at high temperatures

Eg. Hot tea it doesn't suppose to be safe anymore

Very nice bottle, for two years served me

Very well

And I can not really say a bad word about it

Well, you know, here it is

As in the standard bottles

Here, here and here

We have the traditional plastic mouthpiece

Which...

While driving needs to be opened

By teeth or hand

And it is not so comfortable

And of course, if we have a little more sharp teeth ;)

Well, sooner or later, the plastic around here

Wears away

And the bottle starts

To leak, especially when it is full

And nothing is so annoying like leaky bidon

At the time when our precious liquid

Dwarven spirits

Pours on our horse's mane

Well, we don't want that at all

Third bootle

Elite brand, very famous

Very well-known brand

I bought it in France, funny story

I was in France, I wanted to buy some souvenir

Related with Tour de France

Well, of course, in any of the bike shops

They had absolutely nothing which would be related with Tour de France

I wanted to have a souvenir so I bought a bottle, which is...

An Italian production

Well, here we have seven ...

Oh!

(Apparently BPA free and polykarbonat, but who knows?)

Here we have seven

Which means: Other materials

Other plastics

So we really don't now

What sort of plastic it is

And if it's really safe to store

Food

You can find in internet these

Symbols and you may find that there are some materials that won't be safe

(Temp. Fluid only 23 Celsius degrees!)

So it is certainly a very big minus

Next case

This bidon was pretty cool at the beginning

Then it turned out

After a few weeks that this bottle leaks too

This one is leaking, leaking very intensively

Well, this one first after some time

It's hard to fault him here

In contrast, the leaked quite quickly

I was very surprised, as this bottle

Brand of this water bottle is

Very well known, liked and appreciated

And here you could read

An information that this bidon was produced

In January 2015

Theoretically, here is a glass and fork

Intended for dishwashers (at 23 degrees ????)

But I think I still believe ago bidonowi

Well, the last model, Camelback

Podium Big Chill

750 milliliters

In the triangle we have number five

Produced in January 2015

Two years in storage before I bought it

He was waiting for me

And the original

Camelback system

Mouthpiece

Which has two modes

Now it is closed

When we turn - it is open

That is funny: In both of these modes bottle doesn't leak

This is a very high-quality solution

And even as we leave the mouthpiece in open mode

At a time when it is mounted on your bicycle

Nothing is leaking. Herewe have a very good

Very good plastic, which

Only opens when we

Either suck or press

You can hear it

The air went out

But as I press gently, see, you can hear absolutely nothing

Only when I push harder

It is heard that

Something comes out of the water bottle

I tried to do in this way, nothing leaks

It happened only when I pressed it

Of course in the closed mode

Absolutely nothing leaks

Still remains a matter if

It will perfectly mated plastic so that nothing leaks

Oh and I forgot to tell you about the prices, here it was free

Here too, and normally it costs 10 francs

Here 9 Euro but 250 ml less

9 Euros, the prices are similar

Well, here seen before in the movie, how much was there?

A dozen, nearly twenty francs

Therefore, it is around

Two times more expensive

Well, this bidon is one of the most expensive on the market

Well, but here

This is yet an additional isolation layer

Which increases the value, the usefulness of this water bottle

If I had to choose

Well, after I made the purchase

Why I took this Camelback?

I have heard that this is a very good solution

So I decided to test

Absolutely

Fantastic solution with this mouthpiece

I leave it open all the time

I do not have to have open it

With my teeth

Will I succeed or fail

It's just that I'm using it and it works

Of course

This is the most expensive bottle

I realize that not everyone can afford such a solution

And if someone cycles not too much

Basic, oft free solution

Only, of course, the product is not available (normally) on the market

Will serve it's purpose

Of course, if we are ok to the fact that from time to time there will some leakage here or there

And If I couldn't

Buy this Camelback and had to choose another bottle

I would choose this bidon again

Why? Because for two years I could not really fault him

I got used to open a water bottle with my teeth

Well, but I wanted to try something new

Something more useful

The choice fell on Camelback

To this water bottle I would say: 'pass'

It leaked, therefore, the first impression was very poor

And the 'seven' in triangle wakes in me many objections

And what is most important in a water bottle?

Secure material from which it was made

Capacity

Clarity

Because sometimes it is good to see how much fluid do we have

Without looking or weighing in hand

Appearance, it is very important

Stylish, you know what's going on

And the price

A lot of people will be guided by the price of having a limited budget

That is why the market offers many possibilities

And of course the price brings quality

Fantastic mouthpiece solution

Very good plastic

Insulation

Large capacity

And certainty that this bottle is unlikely to leak

But we will be testing, I may find that

In a few months I change my mind

And we will have to return to the topic

And it would be the end

If you have any questions, leave a comment underneath

We'll be in touch

If you liked this video

Leave thumbs up

And subscribe my channel

See you in the next episode, bye!

Little bonus at the end

A band which was added to the

Powerade's bidon, but forgot to mention about it

Personalized band, therefore

I ordered this one: Yarpenn

Well and slogan, which you had to choose

"You can more than you think"

Here still missing from the side

"And you can get to this Ferrari"

Or, "If you really want, you can do anything"

Of course, on the one hand it may look very silly

But honestly I tied to this band

It is always on my main water bottle, therefore

From now on it will be my

Camelback bidon

And that's it for today, bye!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét