Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Dec 1 2018

To unlock Scarlett, you'll need her goggles and racing scarf...

You can find it in one of the five zombie locations...

by killing zombies, opening the mystery box...

or if you're lucky like me, you'll find it in the inventory of a player you just killed...

Once the you have the item, there are only two things left to do:

You have to kill one enemy using a vehicle...

and you need to finish the game with the object in your inventory!

In all this, there is only one negative thing:

After you have killed the enemy using the vehicle,

he is probably going to sue you and they will take away your driver's license...

Which means you can't drive anymore...

But hey, at least you'll have unlocked Scarlett, right?!

I really hope this video helped you...

I will now leave you with the rest of the gameplay,

since I think this was a great match!

That's all for today, see you next time...

Greetings from your Eporion!

For more infomation >> How to unlock Scarlet [ITA] - COD: BO4 - Blackout - Duration: 12:10.

-------------------------------------------

Learn how you can donate toys all weekend - Duration: 1:31.

For more infomation >> Learn how you can donate toys all weekend - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

Must-Know Mousequerade and Design Challenge Tips | Know Before You Expo - Duration: 6:52.

Hi there! I'm Justin with D23: The Official Disney Fan Club.

Welcome to another episode of Know Before You Expo, where we'll be breaking news and sharing tips to help you make the most of

D23 Expo coming to Anaheim in August 2019.

This show will give you two ways that you can share your creativity and passion for Disney:

One is the Design Challenge, an amazing competition where artists put their talent on display for all to see.

I'll have some updates on that "chilling challenge" a little later...

The other way to share your talents and love for Disney is the D23 Mousequerade costume contest.

Here to tell you more about the fan-favorite event are Ashley Eckstein and Jim Babcock.

Hi, I'm Jim Babcock, Disney Cast Member and host of the Mousequerade costume contest, this year brought to you in partnership with Raw Threads.

And with me is Ashley Eckstein, actress and designer—and one of our judges for the last Mousequerade contest

So, let's jump right into favorite moments and favorite costumes from the 2017 event and we can go by category.

So, let's start with Once Upon a Costume. This category gets

inspiration from the lands of make-believe and fantasy, and there were so many great costumes. Oh, yes!

I just love this category, because it can be characters from animation and

live-action, and there's just so many choices. And, my favorite from this category was actually the Sally! She was awesome!

Wasn't she? Her makeup, her costume was just perfect!

The winning costumes all have special touches and crazy attention to detail and that takes time—so don't procrastinate!

Get going as soon as you can. Okay, next category Worlds of Adventure. It's bold,

swashbuckling characters—could be pirates, intergalactic rebels...

This category is always fun and my favorite moment was having Groot—

remember this?— Groot from Guardians of the Galaxy and he came out on stage,

you know, "I am Groot," and I said, "Dance, Groot!" and he started dancing. He did, and you did too.

He made me dance, and I have to say that I believe it totally stopped the show, you know.

A lot of the winning costumes were bold and they made a big statement to dream big and go for it! I love that advice.

Okay, our next category is Heroes & Villains. It's kind of like

good versus evil, dark side versus light side, Chip versus Dale... That doesn't sound right, Jim.

I just want to make sure you were listening.

Okay, this category you can do this alone, or you can do this with a partner.

Oh, and this one is my favorite! And it was Te Ka and Te Fiti. Yes, and both costumes were

unbelievably intricate and so impressive. I mean, Jim,

do you remember that the volcano actually blew off smoke? Totally going against the non-smoking rules at the convention center. Had them both kicked out.

Make sure your costume is something that the judges and audience would never expect to see.

You want to do something different, you really want to set yourself out there and be unique think outside the box.

Totally! Another fun category is

Inspired By Disney Yes, I

love how open this category is. I mean, you can bring inspiration from all of Disney in your costume.

It could be from the theme parks. It could be from animation. Disney architecture. Anything with Disney in it!

Oh, do you remember in 2017? This was one of my favorites. It was the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad dress.

Yes, and literally she had the train like coming around the skirt. It was the

wildest dress in the wilderness! All right, so last but not least. I want to end with the group category. Yes.

Yeah, so it's called Cast of Characters and it's really phenomenal. It features all of the characters from your favorite Disney stories.

So what do you think of this one? I

love this one. It is so fun for Mousequerade and the D23 Expo.

It's always more fun when you celebrate with others.

And I could not agree more, and I've gotta say I had fun celebrating with you today.

Walking down memory lane talking about the last Expo. We had a lot of fun.

We had so much fun! And I am so looking forward to meeting you all at D23 Expo

2019, and don't forget Mousequerade is August 23rd, 2019 at the D23 Expo. and get this—

the winner of Best in Show will receive a

$2,300 prize. So for more information visit D23 Expo.com/mousequerade or just click the link below the video.

See you at the Expo! Wait, Jim. Um, the Mousequerade isn't the only way to show your creativity at the Expo.

Really? What's the other one?

Welcome, Foolish Mortals. There's no turning back now. Your ghost host,

Justin, will introduce the D23 Expo design challenge.

Thanks, Jim and Ashley! In addition to the Mousequerade,

The Design Challenge is another way to show your creativity and artistry at the Expo, and you've probably guessed it by now—

the theme for the next design challenge is

Haunted Mansion!

It's a nod to the 50th anniversary of the Haunted Mansion attraction at Disneyland

Park and the spirits of the Haunted Mansion attractions at Disney theme parks around the world.

Design challenge entries can be paintings, drawings, sculptures, almost anything

inspired by any of the Haunted Mansion attractions, and we're even celebrating the attractions inspired by the Haunted Mansion,

including Phantom Manor at Disneyland Paris and Mystic Manor at Hong Kong, Disneyland.

From the Museum of the Weird to the 999 happy haunts to Albert the monkey,

there are so many unique elements to inspire you. The Design Challenge contest entry opens on February 4th,

2019 and closes on March 29th.

We'll have a spirited panel of judges who will evaluate twenty-three finalists on the basis of creativity, originality, and artistic expression.

All twenty-three finalists will be selected and their artwork will be laid to rest at the D23 Expo

2019 in the dead center of the show floor. For more information, visit

D23 Expo.com/Design-Challenge or click the link below in the video.

D23 is excited to provide two opportunities at the 2019 Expo to share your creativity and your passion for Disney.

The Mousequerade costume contest and the Design Challenge. That's all for now!

Be sure to check back here

regularly, and be sure to like, follow, share, and subscribe for more on making the most of your Expo experience.

From one Disney fan to another, thanks for watching! See you real soon!

For more infomation >> Must-Know Mousequerade and Design Challenge Tips | Know Before You Expo - Duration: 6:52.

-------------------------------------------

11-30 PW: Why You Should List - Duration: 4:16.

For more infomation >> 11-30 PW: Why You Should List - Duration: 4:16.

-------------------------------------------

Sesame Street Family Finger Song in the Lilacs! - Duration: 0:44.

[intro music]

>> Daddy finger, Daddy finger, where are you?

>> Here I am. Here I am. How do you do?

>> Mommy Finger, Mommy Finger, where are you?

>> Here I am. Here I am. How do you do?

>> Brother Finger, Brother Finger, where are you?

>> Here I am. Here I am. How do you do?

>> Sister Finger, Sister Finger, where are you?

>> Here I am. Here I am. How do you do?

>> Baby Finger, Baby Finger, where are you?

>> Here I am. Here I am. How do you do?

[closing music]

For more infomation >> Sesame Street Family Finger Song in the Lilacs! - Duration: 0:44.

-------------------------------------------

How Income Inequality Is Killing You - Duration: 3:40.

For more infomation >> How Income Inequality Is Killing You - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

How to Change Your Thumbnail when Uploading a New Facebook Video - Duration: 1:27.

Hi! Taylor here with Financial Potion, where video is your financial potion. Today I'm

going to share with you how you can change your thumbnail when uploading a

video to Facebook. To never miss out on a video, please make sure you're subscribed

to our Channel and click on the bell to get notified when a new video is

uploaded. And if you're looking for that one-to-one training, please click above

and connect with us on our Patreon page. So when you're uploading a video to

Facebook, you never want to just click and drag the video on there. You always

want to click on "photo / video" then "upload photo / video." On the first page

you can see where you put your title, description, with hash tags, keyword tags

and, tag anyone who is a part of the video.To the right, you can see a column

of other options--like the thumbnail. Here you can choose to upload a custom

thumbnail or choose any frame from the video to be your thumbnail.

Yes, videos autoplay on the Facebook wall; however, you still want an active

thumbnail when people are on your profile page. I hope this helps you

better understand how to change your thumbnails on Facebook--and remember to

keep them engaging.

For more infomation >> How to Change Your Thumbnail when Uploading a New Facebook Video - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

Best Foundation for the Mature Face - Smart, Easy, Effective. - Duration: 9:25.

Hi, Sharon Danley here with another Two Minute Tip. This week I'm doing an

update on foundation application I'm still using the same Audrey Morris Dual

Finish Powder Foundation that I have for years and it's distributed through

Burelle and other companies. Barring that if it's hard for you to acquire it then

Mac Studio Fix Powder Foundation is my next fave and it's worldwide you can

find it anywhere anyway both of these products are on line for your

convenience now I'm going to show you a before and after picture to show how my

face is aged a bit but I'm still using the same products and I'm just you know

pushing it in just a little bit more so I'll show you the before and after then

how I do it and you'll see at the end

yes this is me I'm just showing you my face before and after the foundation now

take a look at how my eye is lowered here it also makes this eye look a

little smaller because the skin is all dropping and my mouth top and bottom on

this side are smaller so let's back up a little bit here and I'll show you what

I'm going to be using foundation highlighter contour blush to foundation

brushes one for pushing in one for spreading and my basic sponge this is

for contour this is for blush and this is for fine detail around the eyes

I'm taking my sponge into my palette and I'm going to be applying it all over my

face getting the biggest part of it done I'm not using anything other than this

product i moisturized my face Oh about five minutes ago let it soak in I'm not

going anywhere so I don't need to have sunblock going down on the face now I

have some spots and things but I'm not concerned about it because this will

cover it quite well paying particular attention around the nose the chin

the upper lip and the corners of the eyes which I will address with a brush

when I finish this step

now I'm taking the foundation brush and I'm going to go in the same foundation

and just give another sweep over the eyes and start working in the corner

where I have that blue spot and especially underneath along the bottom

lash line where it tends to be a little bit white now you can see the difference

in the two eyes I have dark circles as you could see and I mean my eyes are on

the brownish dark side but I don't use anything else other than this because

it's enough and I don't have time to spend nor do I want to spend an hour

doing unnecessary makeup so now I'm taking the same brush again and I'm

going to just look for any spots that need an extra layer then I'm also going

to now use that same brush and dip into the to the highlight and I'm going to go

into the corner in around the trench and zigzag my way down in an in a triangle

shape again into the corner around the trench and zigzag down while I've got it

in my hand with what's just left on it I just do the center of the bridge of my

nose then I take that dome brush and I combine both the highlight and the

regular foundation together and push push push it in

and push in on the other side

I'm going to do the same thing around the nose now these are the wear and tear

spots on the face and into the corners of the mouth and I have a couple of

spots on my chin here that I'm just going to push in

I'm going to take the fine brush and go over any little spots that are kind of

maybe appearing or if I missed a spot then I'll get into the corner a bit more

also what I do throw a little on to my decollete so that my chest in my face

and my neck are all working as one now I'm going to take the contour brush go

into the darker color going down my chin

because that has grown over time same brush just a little side sweep down the

side of the nose because as we age our noses tend to grow and just finished

that a little bit and then I'm going to take my blush brush and what am I

wearing today red so I'm going to combine pink and orange together and I'm

going to apply it right up here in kind of a C shape

then I'm going to go over top of it with a white slightly shimmer just to give it

some Sheen not shimmer not glitter but Sheen and a couple more touch-ups now if

I had a spot that was a problem I would use some of the Mac long-wear Pro

Longwear concealer dip a little cosmetics dome flat brush into it and

let me see have a spot here so I would apply it like so use my finger to push

it in then I would top it off by pushing not dragging pushing in the powder

foundation if I needed to use a concealer so that's it I look like two P

holes in a snowbank but that's perfect because my neck my decollete and my face

all come together and it's contoured and colored enough for the base for my age

at this stage so that's it fast and easy huh and it's very effective and it

covers really really well you can go from light to heavy coverage

whichever your preferences and having a color lighter and darker than the same

in the same foundation you can blend from season to season it just makes life

a whole lot easier and not layers and layers of product of other products that

you have to fix when you have to touch up and for those in hot climates or

suffering flashes from menopause that sort of thing it's just a wonderful

product the thing is with the powder foundation your skin will glow

it won't melt. Anyway, that's it - still love with the product, still love the dual

finish powder foundation and for 72 I think it still does a pretty good job.

Fast, Easy and Oh So Chic. We'll see you next time.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét