Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Nov 30 2018

Gun

Glory

Sad Ending

when I'm done telling my long story

we will have to part ways...

Dear Joseph,

every day here in Joseon

has been peaceful for me

what is "Love"?

would you like to do it with me?

actually, I should take it back

let's do it. Love

with me

let's do it together

I'm Ae Sin of the Go family

I'm Eugene Choi, the acting consul for the American legation

it is nice to meet you

it was my pleasure meeting you

you look like you want to shoot me with one

so I must die because of "love"?

exchange of names, handshake, hug

what comes next...

I thought I was close

but I might have to go even further

one more step

into the flame

Joseph, it seems like

I'm in big trouble

will recognize each other even in the next life

they will fall in love again

they'll live the life, they failed to in this one

For more infomation >> Mr. Sunshine Tribute - Greensleeves | Good Day | See You Again - Duration: 9:52.

-------------------------------------------

Everything you need to know about the Augusta Christmas Parade plus other holiday events - Duration: 1:30.

For more infomation >> Everything you need to know about the Augusta Christmas Parade plus other holiday events - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

My full body workout for beginners to lose weight for women at gym - Duration: 12:49.

what's going on you guys welcome back for another vlog it's Monday at about

like 3 p.m. I hope you guys are having an amazing start to the week for today's

vlog I don't know if it's going to be anything like super exciting but I have

had so many requests for this and actually loved watching these types of

videos on YouTube myself for some reason it's like super satisfying to watch

someone complete disaster turn you know beautifully sparkly clean so my house

right now you guys I can't even lie it is a disaster a major disaster literally every room I have so much laundry to do

my kitchen is a mess Christian had friends over this weekend and then my

dad stopped over I had tons of dishes like it's not pretty so I'm basically

I'm just going to be spending today cleaning anyways and so many of you said

just turn on the camera and do like a speed clean video so I'm actually this

morning I've already actually been pretty productive today I had a bunch of

bills to pay and then how to pay my car registration had to call for Christian

to get his physical schedules because he's starting preschool back in less

than a week or now like nine days now so he's super excited actually just ordered

him some super affordable clothes online as well so I think I'm going to do a

toddler like back-to-school Tryon hole because I'm always showing stuff that I

get for him on snapchat or interest stories but I've never done like a haul

with him doing like a little fashion show so I think that's going to be so

cute but yeah this morning I woke up and went to the gym with Christian super

early at 9:00 then I went and got my car washed and detailed and vacuumed the

inside and got groceries so I've already done a lot today but my mission for the

rest of the day is get the entire house clean so I'm actually going to cut to

these footage of this morning at the gym because I did record part of my workout

this gym is a commercial gym where you're not supposed to film too much and

it was really crowded and I don't like to get other people in my clips so I

didn't film every single exercise but I just filmed some of it and a lot of you

lately have been asking like where's the workout footage who spent a hot minute

since I've recorded a workout actually I've recorded like three or four

workouts but I just haven't liked the footage and I don't end up putting it up

but yeah I wanted to shoot into the footage of that because a lot of you

still want to see the fitness content and it's pretty much like a full-body shred I was sweating my ass off so we'll

get into that and then after you guys see that we will go into cleaning my

whole house so I hope you guys enjoy please subscribe if you are new here and

give this video and let's get to the gym all right so

earlier this morning Christian I just decided to walk through the gym to get a little warm-up and it is pretty close so

got there just placing up my shoes I have my normal pre-workout in the blender bottle there and I also ended up

taking a scoop of BCAAs during the workout which I always have linked below

for you guys those shoes are also called the Nike

Juvederm if you're wondering I was starting off on the Stairmaster for 10 minutes a lot of you usually ask what

leads if I listen to so I was just on the NCS YouTube channel listening to a

remix I just got 4.0 for 10 minutes and that's

a great warm-up for me and then I was just starting off here with some lower

body and 30 work I'm just basically doing kickbacks usually I have to do

these as well with ankle weights I'll usually do a set or two without any and

then I'll add five pounds of weight to each leg and that actually is where I've seen the biggest difference in my

salutes honestly it's whenever I do like weighted kickbacks or like any type of like weighted squats or lunges or

anything like that and really add the pressure and extra weight so I was doing

two sets on each leg there kind of stretching here between every exercise and also just stretching out my

hamstrings my legs and then I believe here next we're going into some planks

down into push-ups which look pretty easy on camera but these are actually

super tough because it's all body weights so you basically hold a plank

there and then push all the way up to push-up position and back down so I

believe I did three sets of twelve and on the last one you basically hold the

plank for as long as you can I was dying my face was so sweaty and yeah these

just really burn and then of course I stretch after this next clip um I don't

know why it was so dark I don't know if I camera setting was on wrong but I was

practicing my pull-ups I ended up getting five at my focus right now is

going all the way down and not shooting myself because I can do a bunch where I

just go halfway down but I'm really trying to work on my back and brings out

strength so I go all the way down even like right here where I have to wait a

minute before I really pull back up and get the strength to do so I make sure to

go all the way down every time so I did two sets of five and like this last one

here man I was struggling push-ups are so hard props to people who can do like

three sets because they are tough and then I ended the workout with sprint so I was walking here at three

no I believe for a solid five minutes to just kind of get a little warm up there

on the treadmill and then I ended up doing five sprints they're all 30

seconds each at 7.5 so like right here this is my first one and I actually had

it a little bit of an incline as well I believe I had it at like 1.5 or two so

you kind of feel like you're running up a hill and it really is hard you get out

of breath very easily and then as you can see I just every time I stop I kind of stand on the sides of the treadmill

and really catch my breath have some water and then I run again

like here for 30 seconds so I did a total of five sprint I can adjust

workout I was dead you guys totally dead I believe the whole thing took me like

15 4550 minutes and then I also walked home from the gym so it got a really

good little cooldown on the walk home but I like to end my workouts with Jerr

Master if you follow me on snapchat I've been doing a 30-minute Stairmaster

challenge which is super tough or I'll end it with Sprint's like this and then

after this I ended up stretching and I was it so it was an amazing workout and

ya know we got back home I showered and we're going to clean the house down rise

out of that exact people GG guys da da da da da equal gg

[Music]

but I'm all game burning it up DP think you should be turning here to sleep until we see ya we hook him back up and

when they mention in the club baby you got to get up good homie get a giving it

up oh my yo lot or we live in it up take it this is what we dance and then the party for sure all slip under slowly for

me grab a bag the hot chick exciting that me strange but you know I don't

step up is what justice going in my head trick Logan it won't get you down with

thinkable Wilson Griffin take this moment in time especially for detail for

the father of breast interview crashing your prep your home plan in fact that's

the part of success

[Music]

No

old [Music]

Oh [Music] hold up obey woman I will be making beef

oh we don't hey we go out in the big hole hold up

hey woman I'll be I can do both take a pee hope you're able the way

[Music]

Oh

realist connects up a soul so it's now about like 930 little man and I are just

in bed wanted to come back and close out the vlog we just wash your faces brush

our teeth say hi guys hey guys um I love glove ball yeah you're cuffed up with

Albertsons tonight and I like to pick a toy and you got the handcuffs I have

been getting handcuffed all night I'm like what are we going to do when you

handcuff me and then you lose the keys Oh where's the keys yeah we just wanted

to come on and close out the vlog my mom was watching yeah yeah we did yeah yeah

yeah the mole was watching christiane earlier as you guys know so she gave him

dinner and everything I went picked him up came back also look how cute this is

she told me of it he's almost five and he's still fits in my hands John grit Oh like who taught

you that phrase sit down we're going to show them you're open to them and love

putting him in one of these even though you know he's a little grown toddler now

I don't care I want to wear these I'm on high uh-huh what are you gonna be five

did I kind of you're getting so smart so anywho and we're just doing some reading

before bed oh I'm so lucky to have you he's the best anyhow I feel like I just

said anywho ten times try to get my side out I always get questions about what

I'm reading so since we're doing some reading before bed I thought I would

just mention it I've talked about your about ask so many times such a great

empowerment book and just positivity getting your mind in the right space also you want to be an entrepreneur it's

really great also I highly recommend the secret from Rhonda Byrne which does

mentioned so many times it's a great intro book to the long traction and also

the power and the magic which she also wrote and then there's also another book

called settle for more which is really great and a third circle theory that one

is really good if you want to make a lot of money working for yourself being an

entrepreneur kind of getting revenue to work for you just make money in your sleep how to

invest how to use affiliate marketing that one is awesome

I would also follow the secret entourage on Instagram but we always end our night

doing some reading Christian is just reading a kids book if you're curious

got tons of different links bedtime stories it's helping him just learn

colors like characters and stuff like that so he's doing that he's going to go

back to preschool actually in about a week so I'm used to like you know

freshen up on all his stuff but yeah those are some of like my favorite book recommendations at the moment I probably

have like thirty favorite books though they're only a few but I'm always

getting snapchats about what I'm reading so this is amazing this is also the same

author Jensen Sarah who wrote you are badass at making money which I did a

giveaway on and I mentioned was one of my favorite financial books so if you're

trying to get your finances and your credit in check and your mind also write

about welcoming money into your life and not thinking of money as a negative

thing you should definitely pick up that book this one and also that one are

twenty and thirty percent off at Target so you know you know where I budget so

go pick it up while it's on sale Sunny Hill just wanting to come see it there

you go again with so anyhow like since when is that my new thing also are we

loving these mint nails or now I think I liked in like a week ago when I did them

but I always get nude or white nails which is very different for me and now

that a weeks past I'm like okay I gotta get them off I got to go in there change

the color I was literally just about to say so anywho again someone stopped me

what yeah you lost the change for the handcuffs yeah this is what I knew what

happened what you gonna do what are you gonna do cuz you the keys Oh

sucker I guess my god I know it's a bummer huh it's rough before literally leaning up against my bed girls tired

say goodnight everyone be sure to sums up ensuring sound shot and what else you guys and subscribe and

thank you guys so much for watching we love you and we'll see you in the next

video bye

For more infomation >> My full body workout for beginners to lose weight for women at gym - Duration: 12:49.

-------------------------------------------

10 Little-known Benefits of Waking Up By 5:30 AM - Duration: 9:27.

10 Shocking Benefits of waking up by 5:30 am

Earlier on this channel, we made a video with the title; "How waking up early is killing

you".

That video was made to debunk the myth that everyone needs to wake up early.

While not everyone needs to wake up in the morning, there are great benefits in waking

up in earlier than most people.

Ben Franklin said, "Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise."

In this video, we'll be sharing with you 10 shocking benefits of waking up by 5: 30

am.

If you're new here, consider subscribing so that you won't miss other interesting

videos like this.

Benefit No. 1.

You'll have time to set your priorities

A recent statistics showed that an average American wakes up between 6: 30 am and 7:30

am.

This means that waking up as early as 5: 30 am gives you a 2-hour head start from the

rest of the country.

Which means you get to start your day way ahead.

Since a good number of people are usually still asleep at 5:30 in the morning, it means

no one will be disturbing you with any phone calls, messages, emails and the likes, which

is a good time to set your priorities.

Which should bring you to the question, what should you be doing?

For instance, you can think, turn on some cool music, read a book or do some writing,

meditate, go for a run or go to the gym.

Whatever you do, as long as it gives you time to think, make plans, prepare your to-do list

and set your priorities right.

Wonderful, isn't it?

No. 2.

You won't feel rushed

You know how it is when you wake up, look straight to your wall clock or bedside clock

only to realize the time is somewhere around 7:00 and 7:30 in the morning and the first

thing that comes to mind is "oh my goodness!"

How did I oversleep?

Or "I have to be at work by 8:00 am" and off you go, you rush straight out of bed into

the bathroom, brush your mouth in a hurry, take a quick bath, skip breakfast and hit

the road in a hurry.

And well, pretty much do every other thing in a rush.

Yeah, that's the complete opposite of what happens when you wake up as early as at 5:30

in the morning.

By waking up that early and not feeling rushed in any way, you'll have a refreshing start

of your day and also have enough time to do the things you set out to do without being

in so much of a rush.

No3.

You will have time to take breakfast

Ever heard that breakfast is the most important meal of the day?

According to nutrition experts, eating breakfast gives you the energy to do the things you

need to do, as well as improve your memory and concentration to help you focus on the

things you need to.

Breakfast also kick-starts your metabolism, helping you burn calories all day long.

Not only will you be eating a healthy breakfast when you wake up early, but you will also

be eating a healthy lunch and dinner inclusive.

How?

You see, when you skip breakfast, there is a tendency that you end up making a bad lunch

choice because you'd have gotten yourself too hungry to stop to make a healthy choice.

Perhaps just grab whatever comes your way, which in most cases are usually unhealthy.

No 4.

You'll be building discipline with everything else

indeed!

Waking up early is one of the hardest things to do, with that little voice in your head

crying for an extra 5 minutes in bed.

Learning and consistently ignoring the little sleep voice in your head every time you get

yourself to wake up early helps you build capacity to handle other things in your life

that requires just as much discipline.

You see, building discipline takes time and efforts which is why getting yourself to waking

up at 5:30 in the morning is a good way to develop your capacity for discipline.

No. 5.

You'll develop new habits

Developing new habits is important when it comes to self-improvement.

Creating a morning routine and planning your day helps you form new habits easily.

This morning ritual does more than just organizing your day.

It helps you fix in new habits into your old ones without necessarily chaining your whole

lifestyle.

No6.

Consistent fitness goals

Although we all have different goals, nearly every one of us wants to be fit.

The thought of going to the gym after a very long and tiring day at work doesn't seem like

a really good plan for most of us.

Well, it really isn't.

However, waking up early in the morning is one of the best ways to consistently achieve

your fitness goals.

Besides, choosing to exercise right after work is liable to be cancelled because of

other things that may come up.

So, why not stick to the morning routine?

No7.

Become more productive

This is definitely a no-brainer.

You see, waking up early will fetch you more daylight time.

Which means you can get more things done with the extra daylight time on your hands.

One habit peculiar to the highly successful is waking up early in the morning.

Waking up as early as 5: 30 am gave Steve Jobs enough extra time to get a head start

on Apple.

In 1999, Jobs told Time back how his journey started.

According to him, "I'll wake up six and work a little before the kids get up.

Then we'll have a little food, finish up some homework, and see them off to school.

If I'm lucky I'll work at home for another hour, but oftentimes I'll have to come in.

I usually get [to Apple] about nine.

Eight or nine.

Having worked about an hour and a half or two hours at home."

No8.

Get your creative juices running

When you wake up early, because you are not in a rush to get your day started, your mind

is fresh and clear enough to get your creative juices running.

Also, you'll have the energy to focus on your goals and make plans that can help you achieve

these goals.

No9.

Destress with the early morning silence

Stress results from prolonged, buildup of pressure which affects not just our physical

health but our mental health, happiness and productivity.

Most times, the cause of our unhappiness, which is a result of stress, is our failure

to remain quiet in our rooms.

No10.

Improve the quality of your sleep

Do you know that a regular sleep schedule can really improve the quality of your sleep

and make you feel better?

Here's what you need to know about the quality of sleep.

You don't have to stay in bed for 10-12 hours to achieve this, you simply need a sleep routine.

According to sleep expert Natalie Dautovich, "With regular daily activities, our various

body systems are able to prepare for and anticipate events.

We naturally become more alert closer to our wake-up time.

Our digestive systems become activated in advance of regular meal times in order to

more efficiently process food.

We start to relax and become sleepy prior to bedtimes.

It turns out that these regular daily events serve to anchor our underlying daily rhythms."

In summary, if you want to be more productive, be fit or healthier, improve your mind and

life, waking up early should be one of those things you give a try.

Thank you very much for watching our videos.

We'll like to give you another interesting video for you to enjoy next but before then,

our team will be very happy if you can like this video and share it with your friends

on social media.

If you're new here, don't forget to subscribe so you won't miss other interesting videos

like this.

Look at your screen now to see two other videos we handpicked for you to enjoy next.

We love you.

For more infomation >> 10 Little-known Benefits of Waking Up By 5:30 AM - Duration: 9:27.

-------------------------------------------

Becoming A Teacher, Remaining A Student - A Personal Branding Story #007 - Duration: 3:11.

Hello and welcome to Episode seven of a personal branding story now today I'm

going to talk about becoming a teacher but remaining a student and I've been

thinking about this because I'm being asked to do more and more seminars, more

and more speaking more and more conferences, podcasts, Twitter chats and

it's amazing I absolutely love it and it's really nice to have be recognized

as someone who can provide value and insight to anyone who is at the

conference, that is following the twitter chat or whatever but it's true what I'm

loving more is that remaining a student there because you never stop learning

and you should never stop learning seen as someone who can potentially provide

value as someone who is an expert a guru of whether you want to call the terms

but I love trying to remain a student because there's always so much you can

learn there's so much you can feed if other people no matter how long you been

doing stuff so even people who very just come into the world of marketing I can

still learn so for them because they are of a different generation now they came

at things from a different perspective yes University may not be a given for

real life but they have experiences that I wouldn't necessarily have and make

choices that I wouldn't make and I've got a cat in front of me no no cat but

as it's cats always distract me but what I love about this is actually I love

getting involved in Facebook groups and comment sections and

creating these videos where I can learn stuff other people we use #SMBesties

on Twitter and I'm learning so much constantly of the guys in that

Twitter chat because they're all doing different things if an idea is mean it's

not relevant to marketing or what I'm work on that time some of these ideas

these collaborations these pinging ideas just asking a question this is how we

keep learning this is how you maintain that authority of status so if you being

recognized an authority or an expert whether you want it or not but by

remaining student you can become a better teacher

I love that as I'm building my personal brand I'm going on this journey that I'm

being recognized as someone who can teach and help but I always want to

remain a student I want to keep learning I want to gain that insight and it's not

always easy to try and make sure you have the time to keep being a student

and that's always fun difficult so question for you is how are you staying

a student how are you keeping your knowledge fresh how are you maintaining

your ideas or creating new ones because of me being able to maintain student

status is amazing both say I want to be a teacher I want to be able to teach

people help people add value so how are you learning stuff and how are you

adding that value to other people's lives I'm intrigued to know thank you

for watching

For more infomation >> Becoming A Teacher, Remaining A Student - A Personal Branding Story #007 - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

CHUCHU ON - CAN YOU FIND BOO-BOO? (I thought Halloween was over a month ago) - Duration: 11:32.

I can't believe YouTube got rid of Annotations....I just knew it because I just created my YouTube account..

Hey you found the glitch scene!

I am so proud of you

can you see the connection to the second video?

Ok. you are my bf

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét