Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Nov 29 2018

Hi it's Jennifer from Shabby Fabrics. Today I'm gonna show you how to use the

June Tailor pre-printed batting to make this adorable Christmas

stocking it's quilted on both sides and it has a cute little lining. This is

the Swell Christmas collection from Moda and I love decorating for Christmas and

I love the retro Christmas fabrics that are out right now.

It's so fun with the June Tailor pre-printed batting and we've done some

other projects with that. You'll be seeing more of the pre-printed batting. I

love projects that are done when you're done! You don't have to now go and quilt

them. So that's what I think I love the most about the pre-printed batting. When

you get your holiday stocking quilt-as-you-go batting, it looks like this. You've

got your two halves of your stocking and you can see the lines the shape of the

stocking and numbers. Now the numbers go 1 all the way through – let's see how high

up do they go on this one? Looks like number 8 on this one and then they pick

up here on number 9, 10, 11, 12, so they keep you moving along with the numbering

system, and I wanted to show you if this is a brand new product, you've never used

something like this I want to show you how easy and fun it is. We had an

absolute blast and I can't wait to make more of the stockings and fill up my

mantel and decorate my whole house this year in Swell Christmas. You'll want to

choose your – what they're calling a backing – but it's really the lining. It's

the inside of the stocking. We have chosen, we couldn't resist Santa being on

the back. Now they're very specific to not press out your batting. It could

shrink it, it could distort it. So we went ahead and spray basted this to our

background fabric which is now going to become the lining; this is the red

Christmas Santa. We also went ahead and stitched around the shape. That's also

included in your instructions with the pre-printed batting. We went ahead and

sewed that down on the lines so everything is secure.

Now you'll decide how you want your strips organized, and of course we had to have

Santa in the middle, which is right here. That piece just lays down. Now I – the

part i'm working with is not the stocking that starts with number 1 thru

8. I've got the stocking that starts starts with number 9 and goes all the

way through number, let's see, that's 16, so in this particular case I'll

start with 9 and I'm just laying my strip down. Piece 10, let's see what

piece we had next, it looks like this one. Unlike quilting where you would expect

to lay that strip right next to it right sides together and sew, you're going to

shift that to make sure you're fully covering that space and once you're sure

that you are, and I have plenty of fabric there, I'm gonna go ahead and just go

right sides together. I'm gonna pin that together, take that to a sewing machine,

and I'm gonna use the quarter-inch seam allowance. If you've got a walking foot

this might be a nice thing. You're sewing with batting. Kind of just grabs all the

layers together. With the Bernina there's a dual feed system. This is the Bernina

770. It has a dual feed system which is now engaged, so I basically have

feed dogs on the top and the bottom. It's one of my favorite features of using the

Bernina for projects like this. Now I'm gonna go ahead and start. It's not

critical; I can start outside of my blue lines on certain projects from June

Tailor's pre-printed batting, it's important you start on that blue line.

Here I can start before it and it's not going to have any bearing on the project,

so if you start a little before, that's fine. Let's – And you don't need to back

stitch so we'll just sew our quarter-inch seam.

Now because, just like I mentioned, not ironing is a good thing. I've ironed

batting before and it definitely created a kind of a shrunken net area I was

ironing just a wrinkle out but not the rest of the batting and it did shrink it

just a little bit and also it created a little bit of distortion, so for that

reason I'm not gonna use heat right now. Instead of using a steam or a hot iron

I'm gonna use the Clover Roll & Press to get that seam nice and flat. It gets

the same mission done of opening up that seam but I'm not applying heat which is

definitely NOT recommended at this point. Then you'll come back and you'll put in

your next strip, and let's decide what that was. Looks like they used – I think they used

this one. Same thing. Make sure you're filling that spot that – you're not

up here or you're gonna miss this section. You're gonna adjust that till you

know it's where it needs to be, right sides together, start here, sew there, and

flip, and you're going to be going back and forth. The project goes back and

forth like this all the way. Then once you have that done, let me show what

that looks like. Okay looks like we got a little bit further down the road,

and let me get this one. This is all the strips sewn together here. So when we

got all the strips on we're like okay you know how do we see this

line to cut out the shape of the stocking? Because this is what we're

going for. This is the other half of that. This is what our goal is. But we can't

see the lines. But remember how we went ahead and sewed the shape of that

stocking? That's why. Because now we'll be able to go and sew or cut directly on

that. This is the I love these scissors. This is the Bordeaux 200 from Clover.

These scissors, while they are little on the spendy side, are fantastic. Tammy

was saying everybody in the sewing room is always wanting and grabbing for these

scissors because they are so sharp, so precise; they just cut beautifully,

they're comfortable in your hand. So we're just gonna cut out the shape on

that stitch line. That's why you sewed your stocking. Because remember how your

stocking was basted – actually spray basted to your backing fabric, right? You're

batting was already spray-basted to your your backing so you really didn't

necessarily need to stitch that down, but this is why. Because this is your guide

now of how to cut this out. Okay so now I have my two halves and as you would

expect you will have right sides together, pin that, you'll sew your

quarter-inch seam allowance, so you might even go a little bit more than that,

and that's when you really want to use a walking foot, you've got a lot going on

here. So you're a quarter-inch all the way around, you're gonna turn that out,

and then your instructions will guide you into creating your batting – excuse me –

your binding and then you have a little hanging tab. Now if you're not sure about

the binding aspect of it, following this video will be the Magic

Binding video. Tammy has such a cool way to do the binding where you really can't

see the beginning and the end, so I recommend that technique. So I hope you

enjoyed learning how to use the Quilt-As-You-Go June Tailor batting. It's

so much fun! Be sure to pick up your kits available at Shabby Fabrics.

For more infomation >> How to Make a Quilt-As-You-Go Christmas Stocking | A Shabby Fabrics Sewing Tutorial - Duration: 8:14.

-------------------------------------------

Using Moodle WIKI as a student. - Duration: 12:57.

how to use Moodle wiki as a student .

let's take a look at how to use Moodle wiki as an learner now

the first thing is to find the link to the WIKI for your class and click into it

a wiki is like a very basic mini website in this case one that lives inside Moodle

it has a home page that you see here and

anyone in the class can add/ edit different pages and links to build wiki together

if this is is for a class project the homepage of wiki may have links on it o pages for each student

if each student is going to have their own section of the wiki to work in

or it might have links for different topics

if the page that you need to work on already exist just click the link then the Edit tab

and add whatever you need to and then click Save

if the link is red and italic like this just means that you will be the first

person working on that page. so just go ahead and click create page then you

will be able to add content to it remember that while multiple people can

edit a wiki only one person can edit a page at a time

let's look at how to add a link to a new page for example if you need to add a

page for yourself or for your topic and want it linked to form the home page

on the home page or whatever page you want the link to the new page to live on

you click the edit tab and put what you want the new page to be called inside of

double square brackets like this save it and then you will see the words are

read italics this means the page is ready to be

created whenever the next person clicks into it . so let's click it click create

page and then you can go ahead and enter your information

and remember that this new page can also have links off of it . so you can really

build a whole little website on here

according to the text editor you are using

The file uploading process changes I'll show you the difference here by changing the text

editor to tiny MCE and the default editor Atto

the text editors Moodle uses are very versatile and you can insert images media and links into these wiki pages

to put an image click this little add image icon.

if you are browsing one from different website you can insert the URL here .

And if you have one on your computer click find or upload an image.

you can upload one from you computer or note this is a one at a time process unfortunately

one thing be aware of is the size of your image files because if they are too big it's going

to walk down the pole wiki page the images don't need to be any bigger

than 500 pixels wide which is about the width of the wiki

so if you are using large high-quality images I recommend you size them down on

your computer before bringing them into the Moodle course page.

there are appearance options here. but this doesn't actually reduce the size of the image file.

so even though it looks smaller it will still take a long time to load and slow down the whole page

if you have a video or audio file of your own you can use the insert media

button here and then upload it to the Moodle

when you are working with the default Atto editor first of all you how to go to

the youtube link then click on share and then embed.

Now you have to copy the HTML code given there and paste it in the Atto editor

before pasting it you have to click on the HTML icon then paste your code

thereafter you can click back on your HTML icon and now you will see video has successfully embedded.

if you want to insert a video from you tube it's super easy in tiny MCE editor

You just all need to do is paste in the URL then when you save the page

the page it will magically embed.

again just remember more media of image files you have living on these pages the slower they will load

Moodle is not that much good in handling large amount of media. if you can have them live

elsewhere like on YouTube or SoundCloud and they just embed them into the wiki

it will be much faster and happier.

To add the links just highlight the words you

want to be in the link and click the link button here. Pasting the URL here and click insert

click a file such as a document or presentation. Start the same way then

click this little button here and then you can upload a file from your PC or pick one from the given repositories

and also specially when you are using TinyMCE editor

you will find is edit file option. there you can upload the files into

this files tab and thereby you can copy the link address to it use that as

hyperlink to the word you used in the text area

so as you can see in both ways I can download the presentation file so as you

can see, although the wiki looks pretty basic nothing fancy it can do a lot and

you have a lot of flexibility to add content on it the wiki does save a revision

history so if you mess something up just let you instructor know and they

should be able to revert it back to previous version

For more infomation >> Using Moodle WIKI as a student. - Duration: 12:57.

-------------------------------------------

Why You Should Switch to Rechargeable Batteries - Duration: 1:46.

For more infomation >> Why You Should Switch to Rechargeable Batteries - Duration: 1:46.

-------------------------------------------

HUGE TOPPER / HALF WIG! Perfect for Women's Hair Loss & Hair Thinning - Duration: 9:58.

Eh, it kinda does look like bird poop, doesn't it?

Hey guys, Lauren here from Corner

of Hope & Mane, hope you're doing well.

We are talking about Top Full by Jon Renau.

By the end of this video, you're gonna know

the pros, the cons, who I think this piece

is great for, and all that good stuff.

So to kick it off, let me know.

What is your level of hair loss?

Are you in the beginning stages?

Are you kind of in the middle,

or are you like me where your hair loss

is a little bit more advanced?

Let me know in the comments.

I'm really curious to know.

This piece is actually best suited

towards those with a little bit more

of advanced hair loss, and why is that?

This piece is huge.

That is really great for people like me

who have a large defined area

of loss on the top of their head.

Probably not so great for people who

are just starting to thin along the part.

So let me tell you about this piece.

So, again, this is Top Full by Jon Renau.

This particular color is 10H16.

This is what I usually wear on a day-to-day basis.

Typically, for my daily wear,

I wear Top Style, the synthetic version.

It's formally known as Top Secret,

and this is kind of like the big sister to Top Style.

So she is the exact same style, but she is much larger.

So Top Style I think is somewhere

around an eight and a half by nine.

This one is 11.5, I think, by 11.5

So it's really a wiglet, and I'm gonna

show you what that looks like in just a second.

So just to give you an idea, there's a clip right up

front here, there's clips on the side right about here,

there's another set of clips down here,

so kind of right above my ear area,

and then one at the nape all the way down here.

So it goes, it truly does feel almost like a wig.

It's very, very comfortable in that regard,

and that's interesting to say because sometimes wigs

aren't that comfortable, but this is a hand-tied,

stretchy topper, so it kind of,

it like moves with your head.

It's not like that typical topper that sits right on top.

So in a lot of regards, it's more comfortable

than a traditional topper, and I'll

show you the inside in just a second.

One thing I wanna note about this piece,

so this is right outside the box, okay?

I didn't customize it, I haven't de-shined it at all.

You can see it's a little bit shiny.

Right now I'm using a light to film.

I have to do that a lot of times

the way my home is positioned,

it's very, very dark throughout most of the day.

So I usually have to use a light,

but on my blog I'm gonna go ahead

and post some photos in some different light

just so you get a better idea aside from this,

'cause I know it's helpful to see things in different light,

and I also know it's very helpful to see things

right outside the box, so like I was saying,

I did not customize this at all.

The only thing I did was I flipped the part,

I part my hair on the right side, so I did move the part.

I haven't thinned this, I haven't de-shined it,

I haven't cut it, you can see it's a little bit flat

and it hangs a little bit right here.

So ideally I would probably blow dry this back

a little bit here and thin it out a bit,

but for this video I just wanted to show it to you

right outside the box so that if you do decide

to purchase this piece it looks exactly like this

when you get it and there are no surprises.

Jon Renau just introduced this in this synthetic version.

So Top Full has been available in human hair

for quite a while, and I actually have that here as well.

This is the human hair version, different color of course.

This is, what is this color?

24BT18S8, otherwise known as Shaded Mocha.

So it's rooted at the top, it's a nice very dark blonde,

although it looks, well, I guess it's not too, too dark.

It looks lighter on film, but it's been available

in human for a long time, and everyone was asking

for a synthetic version, and lo and behold

they decided to introduce this.

So that's very exciting, and here's a little sneak peek

of the human hair version right outside of the box.

How gorgeous is this piece?

Let me go ahead and take this off

so you can see what it looks like on the inside.

Okay, just a sec.

Okay, I'm back, and here I am looking how I always look.

So you're gonna have to disregard this.

This is built-up glue 'cause I usually glue

the top of my pieces to my head.

That's another story, but so it's dry.

It just kinda looks funny, but this is how I look

almost every morning, and my husband sees it

every single day and he still loves me, so life is good.

My kids refer to it as bird poop.

But let me show you the inside of this piece.

So it is much larger than your typical topper.

It is very stretchy, all of this is hand-tied.

So typically with the toppers, you'll get the hand-tied

top up here and then it's wefted all the way around.

This is hand-tied.

It's gonna sit really close on your head.

It's gonna move with you, it's gonna feel a lot

more lightweight too because of this material.

So like I was saying, it's very large.

This is, I think, 11.5 inches across.

So for those of us that have a large area of loss,

certainly you can see it here and of course this glue

that's dried on, pushing this back doesn't help,

but my loss is very diffuse all along the crown,

so this size topper really could work well for me.

So it does have a poly strip up front as well.

So I generally use this to glue toppers

to the top of my head with a strong hold gel,

just because the clips sometimes are

a little bit sensitive to me in this area.

So you can easily, if you want, remove this clip.

It's just attached with a couple pieces of thread,

and you can glue, you can keep the clip on,

you know, whatever you wanna do.

There's a couple different options for this piece.

The top is a double monofilament

so it's going to be more realistic than a single mono.

Kinda hard to tell on video.

You can kinda see my finger moving underneath.

So it looks like the hair is coming right outside

the scalp which is a great, great

feature to have with synthetic hair.

You can't get silk tops, so double

monofilament tops are really the most

realistic scalp tops that I think you can get.

So the one thing that's interesting about this piece,

and you kind of just have to fiddle with it,

because it's so large, you kind of wear it like a wig.

So there's gonna be a bit of, I don't wanna say tension

but technically that's what it is, right,

so it is going to be secure along the back of your head

because it's pulling on the front, right,

it's a little bit elasticized.

It makes for a very snug, comfortable fit,

but depending on how sensitive this area is up here,

it could pull on this front clip a little bit.

So you're just gonna need to make sure

that you are teasing this area and hairspraying it

to make sure the clip adheres very closely to your scalp

so you're not tugging on those hairs,

or, like I said, you can remove this and glue this

to the top of your head with a strong hold gel,

just whatever is the most comfortable,

but it really, really is comfortable

along the sides and the back of your head.

You know, typically this part is sensitive for people,

as is up here, so with the clips hitting down further

and all along the back of your head,

you don't have that discomfort as much.

It's just really a comfortable piece.

The only other thing that I want to bring to your attention

is because of that tension and that slight pulling

that can happen if your clips aren't secure,

there is no lace front on this piece.

So you are gonna wanna make sure that it's very secure

in the front, very close to your scalp,

because if this pulls a little bit,

this could pull back a tiny, tiny bit.

So if your hair is not integrated well

and it's pulling back a little bit,

you might see a little bit of separation.

So just something to keep in mind,

totally not a deal-breaker, and it's completely avoidable

if you make sure that the clips are fitting really, really

close to the scalp all the way around.

Just something I noticed, because usually when I try these

on for the first time I kinda plop them on,

I don't worry about getting things too secure,

and I notice that after a couple minutes of wearing it,

it felt really good along the back.

I didn't really clip this clip very tight

and it was pulling a little bit

and it was kind of separating where

I had my hair integrated, it was pulling back a bit.

Does that make sense?

Kind of hard to describe.

So if your hair loss is a little bit more

on the advanced side like mine is,

Top Full could be a great option for you to try,

'cause I think it's really perfect for those

who love the feel of a topper, love the convenience

of a topper, but aren't quite

ready to move to a full wig.

Until you are ready, this could be a wonderful

transition piece to move you from toppers to a wig,

or it could be something that you can wear

for a really long time because it does cover

such a large area of hair loss.

So I'm gonna be placing this version,

this synthetic version, as well as the human hair version

in the Hair Try-On Shop that is a perk for members

of the Corner of Hope & Mane community.

So if you want to try these on in the comfort

of your own home, go ahead and check that out

and you can learn all about how you can do that.

This could be a really great compromise

for those that love the feel of a topper

but aren't quite ready to move to a full wig.

So super happy that this came out.

Okay, any questions on this piece, let me know.

If you found this video helpful, hit the like button below,

and if you haven't subscribed to

my channel already, please do so, thanks!

Hey, one more thing before I officially sign off.

I hope you love this piece, I love it too,

but if you're still a little bit confused about where

to go for that first hair topper or you're just

a little bit overwhelmed with all the options out there,

I'm gonna put a link below and it's to my five day

email series that goes over five aspects

that you really need to be concerned about

when finding that perfect piece.

So check that out and at the end of the five days

you'll have a much better idea of what your first

hair topper should be, or if you're looking

to make a hair topper change, you'll have a better idea

of what direction to go in, okay?

So check it out, bye!

For more infomation >> HUGE TOPPER / HALF WIG! Perfect for Women's Hair Loss & Hair Thinning - Duration: 9:58.

-------------------------------------------

What is Loan to Value Ratio? LVR explained - Duration: 2:51.

what is loan-to-value ratio the term LVR is an acronym for loan-to-value ratio

and sometimes even referred to as LTV they use that a lot in America I don't

know why anyway in Australia we talk about is LVR so the LVR is the amount

you're borrowing represented as a percentage of the value of the property

that is being used as security for the loan in other words you know the

property you're buying on the property that you're refinancing lenders and

brokers place a massive emphasis on LVR in assessing your loan application

because you know it's it's a way to look at risk and so the lower the LVR the

lower the risk to the bank because you're putting in much more deposit

really but how is LVR calculated loan to value ratio is calculated by dividing

the loan amount by the actual purchase price or the property value and then

multiplying it by a hundred so in this example let's say you'd like to borrow

one hundred and sixty thousand and that property that you're going to use a

security or on a purchase is worth two hundred thousand what you then do is

let's get a calculator you do one sixty one two three divided by two hundred one

two three equals an LVR of five times 100 sorry equals an LVR of eighty

percent so you get the one sixty divided by two hundred the purchase price of the

loan amount divided by the purchase price times 100 equals the loan-to-value

ratio but I guess one common question we get asked is do you use the purchase

price or the valuation well you basically use the lower of the both so

if the purchase price is different to the valuation the lender will use the

bank's valuation when determining the LVR now this is really common in

off-the-plan purchases where the value might have increased or decreased since

you bought the property or since the contract of sale was dated the other

common common situation where the purchase price and the bank valuation is

different is when you might be buying a property from a family member and a bit

of a discount they call that a favorable purchase and again unfortunately the

banks will use the lower of the two values so another cool thing you can use

here is our LVR our calculator so it works exactly the same if you have a

calculator handy just put it in the loan amount four hundred thousand so you

wanna borrow and you're gonna buy a place worth five hundred thousand hit

calculate and it tells you the current lvr of eighty percent so that's how to

calculate LVR or loan-to-value ratio it's pretty simple

in short you get the loan amount you divide it by the purchase price and it

spits out a percentage really easy if you've any other questions make sure you

hit us up at HunterGalloway.com.au or check out more videos on our channel.

For more infomation >> What is Loan to Value Ratio? LVR explained - Duration: 2:51.

-------------------------------------------

Game Plan for Buiness Succes - Part 1 - Before You Lay Foundation - Duration: 8:21.

Hello. This is a game plan for you to have business success. If we have not met

before I'm John Ruman international business coaching consultant

thank you for the opportunity this is me taking a post I have done in a local

group in Trinidad and delving deep into it I had a lot of questions and feedback

privately in the group outside of the group and I want to allow a series of

videos to basically answer those questions so this is kind of going in

the first five or six parts of that and I'll be doing these within the

facilitating greatness group in depth for you to check out so the first let me

tell you the the crux of the person the person had a question they had been in

business for a while they'd be having challenges and they're asking kind of

fundamental questions about how they should be running the business if they

should proceed and they were basically financially failing phrase from what I

could gather with at least how it was going now and they just weren't sure how

to get how to get out of the mess they're in so I kind of have this strong

flow that came through me and I just basically kept on writing and

giving a lot of feedback and people loved it and that's what we'll be

talking about in this series so it is basically me going in-depth with what I

had actually said in this post so quite simply this first part that I think is

critical for anyone who wants to start a business is that they often think I'm

just an a and they hear all about people saying jump ship just go take a leap of

faith go do it here's the big challenge of

that I'll be totally honest with you statistically most businesses fail in

the first three to five years I think three years 80% five years 90% something

crazy it's a very small statistic of businesses that actually succeed one of

the reasons businesses do so well is it can take a while to

build momentum there's something called the pivot which is when something

doesn't work out right it doesn't mean you get rid of the business it means you

take a few shifts and tweaks and such to make the business work for example you

probably have heard of YouTube YouTube is not or was not excuse me a video

sharing service it was a dating service

Facebook was a social sharing within universities only he had to be a student

it was very you know very hard to get in and obviously they've changed the models

they pivoted to what the market wanted so that they could maximize the benefit

for what they're trying to do not only financially but also with whatever

vision they have for the organization so that being said when someone tries to

start a company it's often that financially it doesn't do so well for

the first 18 months to 3 years there needs to be super super super lean

finances they may have to sell their car they they start and honestly most are so

broke after three years when the business fails that they're just like

why would I ever do this again here's how you get around that if you have the

ability to have let's say you have two people the husband wife two partners it

doesn't really matter and they support each other

financially this allows for the business to start to have the basic bills covered

whether it be rent whether it be the mortgage whether it be the car all the

insurance food clothing I'm not talking about expensive trips I'm not talking

about elaborate elaborate expenditures of any type what I am talking about is

prudent buying decisions in the first few years

so basics are covered by one person the other person while this is going on

and works in the business figures out what's works and what doesn't doesn't

have the risk of having their home their car their clothing and their food the

basics taken from them because they couldn't succeed and it allows them to

figure out what works and what doesn't likewise if the person is an individual

and they don't have a support partner whether it be a spouse or partner you

know of any sort they are in a different situation they need to work the normal

job to pay for these bills and then in the evenings and weekends

spend time doing this with that being said so regardless of the situation the

job is happening either on a part-time basis or full-time by someone who's

supported by another and again ideally the finances are kept to a minimum so

they could focus on building the business during that time what this

allows you to do is your brain is not like oh my god I'm gonna die what if

this doesn't happen things are not gonna work out it really allows you to figure

things out also it allows for you to take the money

that you generate and reinvest it in the business so let's assume you're making a

certain amount of money you're having some level success let's say you need

certain equipment you can upgrade or improve the quality of equipment you can

use it in online advertising whether it be social media browser search engine

kind of thing it could be taking courses I'd strongly encourage you to learn what

the experts know and do so you are able to better facilitate this all that you

can do while you are working or while your partner is working and what this

allows is for things to build and create momentum once momentum is built and

there's enough continual momentum you now can hire someone part-time to help

you out the great thing about doing that now let's assuming your solo and you

don't have the support system while you do your regular day job someone is

helping grow your business for you start with

half a day a week they can be a virtual assistant grow from there to eventually

to half days or one full day however you want to plan it out and slowly and

steadily expand so you can now over time have it growing and growing business the

awesome thing is as you do this more and more frequently the business will

compound on itself you'll make more sales as you reinvest existing sales for

more social media advertising you'll be able to get more things done that need

to be done by having this virtual assistant working for you while you have

your day job a couple key factors is when you do this regardless of the

situation you're in I would encourage you get enough sleep studies have shown

that ninety minutes less of the amount of sleep your body needs actually means

four hours less productivity what happens is people think I need to live

and work like a hundred hours insane amount of hours a week to have this done

and the problem is they can't have a clear head so I hope this has been

helpful I'd love to hear any questions you have on this and trying to keep

these videos fairly short please let me know what questions you have I'm happy

to help you in any way that I can and I will share this the clips of the videos

so people on various other places could get information so they could check out

the full thing on the group so all the best let me know what questions you have

if this is your situation how are you doing it what's worked well for you I'd

love to hear your feedback thank you so much

For more infomation >> Game Plan for Buiness Succes - Part 1 - Before You Lay Foundation - Duration: 8:21.

-------------------------------------------

Meet you Mayor: fun facts about Mayor Cassie Franklin of Everett - Duration: 7:19.

For more infomation >> Meet you Mayor: fun facts about Mayor Cassie Franklin of Everett - Duration: 7:19.

-------------------------------------------

Arranging for Solo Guitar: Polyrhythms | Poly Rhythms | Berklee Online - Duration: 3:37.

So we haven't done a lot of 3:4 times signature in our lessons,

but it makes sense to spend a little bit of time

with it, just to understand a little bit of the rhythmic values.

And some of the interesting things that you can do with 3:4 time.

There is something called a hemiola, which

can also be referred to as a polyrhythm, where you taking the 3:4 rhythm-- which

is an odd-metered rhythm, by the way.

And odd-metered because three being an odd number.

But it's a common odd metered rhythm, unlike 5:4, 7:4, 9:4, 9:8, which

are a little bit less frequently used.

Although, in more recent years, it's getting

more frequently used in a lot of music--

particularly fusion ideas.

And certainly, any music from world music can be done in odd meters.

Because in the Middle East, in particular, sevens and nines and fives

are pretty common.

Well, we're going to look at the 4:3, which

is the most common of the odd meters, and look

at the different rhythmic values that can create some interest with this.

So if I just keep a steady 3:4 pulse here as if my metronome was

going on here and against that three--

[GUITAR PLAYING]

Eighth notes would sound like--

[GUITAR PLAYING]

Some combination of quarter notes and eighth notes would be--

[Guitar playing]

If I change the pattern of the 3:4--

the eighth notes-- and instead of emphasizing one, two, and three,

I emphasize groups of three--

here's my eighth notes emphasizing one, two, and three.

[GUITAR PLAYING]

But suppose I emphasize one, three and so you hear this as a grouping of two,

instead of a grouping of three.

Hear the difference?

Same eighth notes, just a different accent point.

Now if I take each of those accent points and stop on each one of them--

[GUITAR PLAYING]

Two against three.

[GUITAR PLAYING]

If I take that two against three and then

divide that so that my subdivision is now four against three,

listen what happens when I go from two to three from four to three.

[GUITAR PLAYING]

That's a little bit unusual.

And that's a little bit like rubbing your belly

and patting your head at the same time.

You have four attacks evenly distributed in 3:4 time, just doesn't

make logical sense, but it's doable.

For more infomation >> Arranging for Solo Guitar: Polyrhythms | Poly Rhythms | Berklee Online - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

WPW10292303 - Replacing Your Maytag Fridge's Freezer Door Handle AP6018866 PS11752169 - Duration: 2:57.

hi my name is Bill and today I'll be showing you how to replace the freezer

door handle on your fridge the reason why you might have to do this is because

it handles broken or damaged for this repair all you'll need is a Philips head

screwdriver warning before doing any repairs please

disconnect your power source so this is the fridge we're gonna be using for our

demonstration here it's a maytag keep in mind yours might

be a little bit different at home than what we have here but the

same techniques should still apply so right here is our freezer door handle

it's held on by four screws there's two on the top right here and two on the

bottom so we'll start with the screws on the bottom here and I'll need to use a

Phillips head screwdriver

and as we undo this last screw you might also want to just hold that handle in

place so it doesn't move around on you and once all the screws are off you can

just pull the handle straight out it comes right off now you can grab your

new OEM replacement freezer door handle if you don't have one already you can

find it on our online store so now we're going to put the freezer door handle on

and what you're going to do is just kind of line it up the holes the screws go

right there on the top and the bottom and we'll screw it into place and once

those screws are secure you can close your door up test your handle and your

repair is complete I just don't trust Adams they make up everything finally

don't forget to plug in your appliance if you need to replace any parts for

your appliances you can find an OEM replacement part on our website pcappliancerepair.com

thanks for watching and please don't forget to like

comment and share our video also don't forget to subscribe to our channel your

support helps us make more videos just like these for you to watch for free

For more infomation >> WPW10292303 - Replacing Your Maytag Fridge's Freezer Door Handle AP6018866 PS11752169 - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

Why should you a consider the Bachelor of Science in Nursing from ASU? - Duration: 0:51.

Hi, I'm Dr. Therese Speer, senior director of undergraduate nursing programs here at

ASU's College of Nursing and Health innovation. Welcome! Ppeople ask why get a

BSN-RN through ASU. ASU affords the opportunity to work in many, many

settings when you obtain this degree. In-hospital settings include emergency ICU,

obstetrics, OB, psych, mental health, adult health and many other areas. However

there's also opportunities outside of the clinical setting. You can work in

home health, you can be a school nurse, you can work in many different types of

settings outside of the hospital. So if you're interested in becoming an RN, why

not a BSN-RN. Please come see us.

For more infomation >> Why should you a consider the Bachelor of Science in Nursing from ASU? - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

How to create High Professional Logo with HD Resolution Free 2019 | Online - Duration: 9:59.

For more infomation >> How to create High Professional Logo with HD Resolution Free 2019 | Online - Duration: 9:59.

-------------------------------------------

How Internal Alignment Creates Successful Account-Based Marketing (ABM) - Duration: 1:33.

For more infomation >> How Internal Alignment Creates Successful Account-Based Marketing (ABM) - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

Dental Hygiene for Infants | Keeping Their Smile Bright - Duration: 1:57.

One of the most common questions that I get is, "When should I expect the first

baby tooth?" The reality is it's a range. Some children are actually born

with baby teeth and there are some kids who don't get their first tooth

until they're 18 months old. All of those things are okay, but the thing I want to

impart on everyone is that it's important to see a pediatric dentist or

a general dentist by the age of 1 or the first tooth. The reason we want to do

that is we want to make the dentist a fun experience. Unfortunately, a lot of

the community feels that we're rather scary people. What we want to do is

desensitize your child to being able to have a toothbrush in their mouth and to

realize that it's okay to open your mouth. A lot of parents I find, just give

the toothbrush to their child, which they like, but it's important for them to be

accustomed to someone else brushing their teeth, so start brushing their

teeth with that first tooth. Now when it comes to toothpaste you want to make

sure that it actually does have fluoride in it. The key is to not use very much. If

you look online, you can just use something called a smear of toothpaste

until you are confident they're going to spit that toothpaste out. When you are

trying to brush your child's teeth, one way that I do it with my own 11 month

old is I actually just hold him and then I brush the teeth. Then he

usually grabs my hand starts brushing on its own. The best thing to do though is

to brush the top and the bottom completely separate. When I talk to

older kids when they're brushing their teeth as well, I have them brush each

tooth as an individual thing so you spend five seconds on each individual

tooth. One child, actually yesterday, told me you're scratching my gums. You

actually want to scratch those baby's gums because it toughens them up to

prevent gingivitis. The takeaway message is you want to make sure that your child

sees a dentist by their first tooth or age 1. You want to get in that mouth

as soon as possible, so right when you start seeing that little tooth come in

get that toothbrush in there.

For more infomation >> Dental Hygiene for Infants | Keeping Their Smile Bright - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

Get Real about Account-Based Marketing: True Stories from Practitioners - Duration: 3:33.

For more infomation >> Get Real about Account-Based Marketing: True Stories from Practitioners - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

Top 7 Best Looking Indie Game Trailers - December 2018 - Duration: 8:06.

what's up everybody and welcome to get indie gaming as we roll gently into the

last month of the year it's time once again to splice together a handful of

indie game trailers of recent weeks we wanted to share like others in this

series we've applied minimal editing and present these trailers without

additional commentary enjoy the video please let us know in the comments and

by clicking that like button and with that let's slide into the first of this

month's trailers

shall we build a spaceship and explore Mars that's an excellent idea

March 14th 1876 Earth vanishes in the distance as we set out toward the Stars

so glad that everything's running smoothly this could be repaired but it

should probably wait until after I've had a cuppa

you

I'm fairly sure we just made things worse

I got the power I got a limited power I got the power I got the power I gotta

let me the power to the cave Rhianna playing the same I was just gonna stay

away the blue blue the red different ran from overhead

surprise boxes do try not to die while action items remain out ticked

fine fine

by looking to you for a paradigm shift towards competence

Tommy sake give you a top

their respect for synergizing

action items ticked

haha

so that wraps up the final trailer countdown of 2018 we're planning on

carrying on this series into next year is over the past 12 months it's seen a

steady growth in popularity and interaction down in the comments and on

Twitter of either get indie gaming handle many thanks for watching and

please if you haven't subscribe awright now would be an awesome way of keeping

in the loop as we head into the largest month content-wise ever here on our

channel and with that in mind we hope and look forward to seeing you and

welcoming you here again soon for more videos

you

For more infomation >> Top 7 Best Looking Indie Game Trailers - December 2018 - Duration: 8:06.

-------------------------------------------

316436001 - Replacing Your Frigidaire Oven's Large Surface Element Switch - AP3885460, PS1145040 - Duration: 4:36.

Hi my name is Bill and today I'm going to be showing you how to replace the

large surface element switch on your oven. The reason why you might have to do

this is because the element won't turn on at all, or it turns on but it stays on

high heat and you can't adjust the temperature.

For this repair, we'll be

using a quarter-inch nut driver and a Phillips head screw driver.

WARNING: Before doing any repairs, please disconnect your power source.

So this is

the oven we're going to be using for this demonstration.

It's a Frigidaire, and keep in mind ours might look a little bit different than

what you've got at home but the same technique should still apply.

So what we've

got to do is turn our range around. So now we have to take this back panel off.

In order to do that we've got six screws that are holding it in, one on each

corner, and then in the middle on the top and bottom.

And now that we've got all of

those unscrewed, we're just going to pull the panel up so that the tab comes out

of there, and we can set it off to the side. So right here is our large surface

element switch, so what we're going to do next is we're going to unplug all the wires and

if you also want to, you can take a picture of that to make sure that you see

where all the wires go so we can put them back in the proper place when we

put it back together. So now that we have all of those unplugged, we'll go back to

the front of our oven and just to double-check, you can also make sure this

is the large one because it's controlling the bottom right, which is

also our largest element there.

So what we're going to do now, you're going to pull off that

knob and now we have two screws holding the switch in, so we need to remove those

as well. And I'm going to be using a Phillips

head screwdriver for that.

And as you undo that second screw, just make sure you're on the other side and

holding that switch so it doesn't fall out.

So now that the screws are out,

the switch should simply just pull straight out.

Now you can grab your new

OEM replacement large surface element, which if you don't have one already you

can find it on our online store. So now you'll see on the switch you've got this

D shaped piece of metal where the knob goes on. So what we're going to do when we put

the switch on is we're going to make sure that the flat part is facing upwards so that we get it

in the right way, and then we'll screw it back in.

And now we can put our knob back

on and that'll just go straight on there like so. And now back on this side, we'll

plug everything back in.

So now I'm going to put our back panel back on, and what I'm

going to do is with the middle segment of the panel right here, that's going to

go behind everything and then that rests on top there, and then I'll line up our

screw holes. And once the screw holes are all lined up, you can start screwing back in.

And now we can turn our stove back around, plug everything back in, and our repair is complete.

Finally, don't forget to plug in your appliance.

If you need to replace

any parts for your appliances, you can find an OEM replacement part on our website

pcappliancerepair.com

Thanks for watching and please don't forget to

like, comment, and share our video. Also don't forget to subscribe to our channel.

Your support helps us make more videos just like these for you to watch for

free.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét