Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Nov 30 2018

found you when your heart was broke

I filled your cup until it overflowed

Took it so far to keep you close (Keep you close)

I was afraid to leave you on your own

I said I'd catch you if you fall

And if they laugh, then screw them all (All)

And then I got you off your knees Put you right back on your feet

Just so you can take advantage of me

Tell me how's it feel sittin' up there

Feeling so high but too far away to hold me

You know I'm the one who put you up there

Name in the sky Does it ever get lonely?

Thinking you could live without me Thinking you could live without me

you know, I'm the one who put you up there I don't know why (yeah, I don't know why)

Gave love 'bout a hundred tries (hundred tries)

Just running from the demons in your mind

Then I took yours and made 'em mine (made 'em mine)

I didn't notice 'cause my love was blind

Said I'd catch you if you fall (fall)

And if they laugh, then screw 'em all (all)

And then I got you off your knees Put you right back on your feet

Just so you can take advantage of me

Tell me how's it feel sittin' up there

Feeling so high but too far away to hold me

You know I'm the one who put you up there

Name in the sky Does it ever get lonely?

Thinking you could live without me Thinking you could live without me

Baby, I'm the one who put you up there I don't know why (yeah, I don't know why)

You don't have to say just what you did

I already know (I know) I had to go and find out from them

So tell me how's it feel (oh-woah)

Tell me how's it feel sittin' up there

Tell me how's it feel sittin' up there

Feeling so high but too far away to hold me

You know I'm the one who put you up there

Name in the sky Does it ever get lonely?

Thinking you could live without me Thinking you could live without me

Baby, I'm the one who put you up there I don't know why (yeah, I don't know why)

For more infomation >> Halsey - Without me | cover by SANDEE - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

You have to pay for dating a good looking guy [When you love yourself] EP.2 - Duration: 9:28.

Ha... are you going on a diet?

Soorin

This oppa doesn't want you

to do such thing

I don't want to lose you, even a gram

How strange

I always show you how much I like you

But

it seems you don't notice

or

do you ignore my feeling on purpose?

Gongjoo

Later after school..

What is...

What is that on your face?

Gongjoo has a date today

Guseul put a lot of effort

It's called fruit makeup

It must be watermelon

I see it's durian

I saw it on a comedy show

It's peach, you fool

Aha it's beared peach

bear baaaam

That's not the point

Date?

(A week ago)

Wow

Hey guys guess what?

Remember your vedio on facebook? Someone watched it

And sent a facebook message

He asked me to introduce you

What?

Isn't he handsome?

Wow he really is

He's so cool

I am a man like a wolf

because I love only one girl during my whole life

One who can shed tears is beautiful

He is not only handsome but also has a big heart

I envy you, Gongjoo

I'm not that interested since I don't know him

Should I accept?

No way! He is super handsome

Gongjoo

Gongjoo~

Just meet him once

Without a date, you'd never know him

Have a date

I don't like this happening

I mean it

I don't like him

Why is that?

Please don't go Soorin

Minjae doesn't want you to go

I hit boys too

I'm leaving

Hey man, don't you feel well?

I'm worried about the sports festival since the ace is like this

Me too

I'm sorry

Gongjoo when do you end?

Minjae is bored

Let's have yup tteok together

I shouln't have let her go

I should have said "don't go"

What should I do if he becomes Soorin's boyfriend?

My pretty chubby angel..

What? Is Joonho meeting Soorin?

He is famous for dating many girls pretending he's nice

I'm in a same club so I know his true side

What?!

Is this so-called dating?

I paid for dinner

It's not fun

and not even excited

Ah the video is shaky

I planned to submit it to hip hop contest

I see

Pick better picture of me for K-SAT

This one looks so cute

Gosh isn't this too sexy?

I can't decide which to choose

Both of the pictures are masterpieces

Your beauty will bring you perfect score

Damn

I see the reason why Minjae is hanging around with you

You tell only truth

What the hell is he talking about?

Huh?

You left some?

Are you going on a diet?

Soorin

This oppa doesn't want you to do such thing

I don't want to lose you, even a gram

What is happening?

I don't want to

What the...

How dare you, 8-ton truck girl?

How come you deny me?

No one will date with you, fat pig

What?

At that moment, I thought he was right

because he was so confident

Fat and ugly girl like me

should be thankful

when dating with handsome boy

Then

And you'd better be angry when you feel bad

If you won't

I will

You're seeing me because I'm good looking

so you have to pay for the date

It's on you

Hey you

Have you hit by a 8-ton truck?

Are you alright? Was he..

He's fine

I just threatened him a little

That's not what I meant

I meant you

You...

Were you worried?

I..I didn't

I just..

I just wanted to have something with you

Only yup tteok can stimulate my appetite

I have yup tteok and corndogs

so you're in, right?

I'm in

Thank you

For everything

Thanks to you I realized

No one has a right to despise me

whether I'm good or bad

An epilogue follows shortly

I'll tell my feelings to the girl I like

What a sudden

I worried about her so much

but I couldn't take an action

I have no right to interrupt you

when you're dating other boys

It was hard for me

I should have tell her my feelings

I regretted very much

Keep in mind

What.. what's happening?

Hey I can do it myself

Then do so

Why my heart is heart so fluttering?

Is it because I ate something spicy?

For more infomation >> You have to pay for dating a good looking guy [When you love yourself] EP.2 - Duration: 9:28.

-------------------------------------------

Sengled Snap Security Floodlight and WiFi Camera - Duration: 11:49.

For more infomation >> Sengled Snap Security Floodlight and WiFi Camera - Duration: 11:49.

-------------------------------------------

Did Jesus Really Die on a Cross? - Duration: 4:42.

So, how do we know for sure that Jesus died?

I mean, a lot of people said he didn't die.

A lot of people said he just passed out, right?

He passed out from

blood loss, or from heat exhaustion or heat stroke,

or just the fact that he was up all night long.

The exhaustion that was in his body.

And then Nick and Joe come along – Nicodemus, Joseph of Arimathea –

and they take his body and they put it in a recovery chamber.

And then after a while, he gets better and he leaves.

There's a lot of people that think that Jesus didn't actually die on the cross.

And it's eternally crucial

for us to know that he, in fact, did.

Because our God is a just God.

And what that means is he, he can't let sin go unpunished.

The Bible says the wages of sin

is death.

And so someone's got to pay that price of death

in order for forgiveness

to be given, restoring our relationship with God.

So how do we know for sure that Jesus died?

Well, there's passage after passage after passage

in the Bible that says Christ did in fact die.

One of my favorites is here from Romans, chapter 5.

Let me read this for you.

Again, reconciled means we were broken in relationship, now we're restored in our relationship.

It says right here we were reconciled through the death

of Jesus.

So, thank you, Lord, that Christ died for us that our sins

have in fact been paid for.

But let's go a little deeper

to understand the truth of how we know Jesus did physically die for us.

And see, anytime you have a question in the Bible,

go to the immediate context.

And then right oftentimes, right there, you'll find the answer.

And the immediate context here is the soldier testing to see if Jesus' body is dead.

So you remember the soldier comes, he stabs, he pierces Jesus' side, removes that spear

and then the Bible says – and this is key –

there's a sudden flow

of blood

and water.

Now why is that key?

If the body is alive, when it gets stabbed or punctured and the

the spear, the arrow, the knife gets removed,

the hole is there but the body clenches

that hole tight and sends blood there to clot it,

to stop it.

Doesn't matter if you are almost dead but if there's any life,

it closes.

But if the body is dead, when the body gets stabbed,

and that knife, that arrow, whatever it is, spear gets removed,

the hole remains opened.

You ever wonder when you're watching a cop TV drama

and there is the autopsy results of a murder that happened?

And they say the person was stabbed seven times while they were alive

and ten times after they died.

You go, "How in the world do they know that?"

Because the body when it's alive, after the knife is removed, it cinches,

it closes.

If the body's dead, even if it died a moment before,

it stays open.

So that soldier is watching to see what the body does, how it reacts.

And when he pulls that spear out, it stays open.

And whatever's inside

flows out. It's not just blood that clotted, it stays open.

And blood

and water – you're about 70% water –

as soon as you die, your body breaks down blood

and water pours out.

Scientific proof, right there,

that Jesus died for us.

And what does that mean?

It means Christ paid the price for you.

It means that Jesus came down from heaven

to earth so that he could do one job,

to restore your relationship with the Almighty,

to reconcile you

through his death

so that you,

so that you can live forever.

How do we know that Jesus died?

Well, the Bible shows us.

And how will we know?

One day,

we'll be with God in heaven.

Would you like these videos sent to your email?

Just click on the link in this post.

and we'd be thrilled to send them over to you

so you gain more peace in Jesus.

And we'll make sure that you don't miss out on an ounce

or day of God's grace.

And we'll see you tomorrow.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét