Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Nov 30 2018

Hey what's up you guys? My name is Emily and in this video I'm going to show you

how to make three Christmas room decoration ideas.

In the comments down below let me know which DIY is your favorite

and subscribe to see more DIYs.

Let's get on with the video!

The first DIY I'm going to show you how to make is this fabric garland.

You want to take more than one color of fabric and cut 10 by 1 inch strips

or you can cut them longer or wider and you can cut as many strips of fabric as you want.

The more you cut the longer your garland will be.

For my garland I used green, white and red fabric with snowflakes on it

but you can use any color that you want.

After you're done cutting your strips you want to fold all of them in half

and you want to lay out each strip of fabric in the order you want them to be on your garland.

Then you want to lay out a piece of twine

and you want to lay something heavy on both ends of the twine

so the twine doesn't move while you're putting the strips of fabric on the twine.

Then you could take a strip of fabric and place it under the twine.

Then you want to pull the two ends through the loop.

You want to continue these steps for the rest of the fabric.

After you get all of your fabric on the twine you can flip the garland over.

Then you can move the fabric around and add more fabric if you need to.

Once you like how it looks you can hang it anywhere you would like

like on a shelf or on a wall and you're all done.

The next DIY I'm going to show you how to make is this easy Christmas Bowl centerpiece.

All you have to do is to take some battery string lights

and some bows and you want to place them in any shape bowl or a vase.

You can put the battery part of the string lights behind the bowl so you can't see it.

Once you like how the bows and the lights look you're all done.

The last DIY I'm gonna show you how to make is this reindeer embroidery hoop art.

The first thing you want to do is that you want to put a piece of any

color of fabric into an embroidery hoop that's any size.

If you put a large piece of fabric in the hoop like I did

you want to cut around the embroidery hoop

but you want to leave some extra fabric around the hoop

because you're going to cut off more later and it doesn't have to be perfect.

After you're done cutting the fabric

you want to print or draw and cut out a reindeer template out of paper.

Then you want to place a reindeer on the fabric

and you want to mark where you want the reindeer to be.

Then you can take the fabric out of the embroidery hoop

and you want to trace the reindeer onto the fabric.

If you're using a dark colored fabric

you can use a white colored pencil to make the reindeer.

After you're done tracing the reindeer you can place a piece of paper under the fabric

and then you can paint in the reindeer white acrylic paint or another color.

While painting I started to realize the white paint was starting to turn pink

and I think it had to do the dye in the fabric.

So if this happens to you, you can paint it again after the paint dries the first time.

After the paint is dry you can put the fabric back in the embroidery hoop

and you also want to tighten the hoop.

Then you can flip the hoop over and cut off the extra fabric.

Now you want to take a piece of ribbon

and you want to tie a loop on the place where you tighten the hoop.

This is how it will hang on a wall.

Then you want to tie a bow of any color of ribbon.

and then you want to glue it anywhere on the hoop with hot glue.

If you want you can glue a jewel on the bow and then you're all done.

Once you like how it looks you can hang it anywhere you would like.

and that's how you make these Christmas room decoration ideas!

In the comments down below let me know which DIY is your favorite

and if you like this video give this video a thumbs up

and subscribe to see more DIYs.

I will see you in the next video bye!

For more infomation >> 3 DIY Christmas Room Decor Ideas | DIY Fabric Garland, Christmas Centerpiece & Embroidery Hoop Art - Duration: 4:46.

-------------------------------------------

Could 'bulletproof backpacks' keep kids safer? - Duration: 3:08.

For more infomation >> Could 'bulletproof backpacks' keep kids safer? - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

What happens when you take your GT350 to the dealership for an oil change? - Duration: 6:43.

For more infomation >> What happens when you take your GT350 to the dealership for an oil change? - Duration: 6:43.

-------------------------------------------

I BELIEVE IN YOU - Duration: 7:40.

Hi. I'm glad you're here I've been wanting to talk to you for a while now.

I don't know if you've felt this lately. That you've wanted to connect with me.

Or you thought that I might have a message for you, but I I've been holding on to

a message for you for a while. I've been wanting to say this to you for

a while: I believe in you! I know right?

Maybe you've wanted to hear that from me. Maybe you want to hear that from yourself.

I love reminders that we're amazing.

You are amazing. And whatever you're going through right now, I know for a fact you

are going to figure out the next thing that you need. It's funny. All of the

problems all of the challenges, all of the exciting,ng things in your life that

you're not quite sure if you're capable of figuring out, They're

all figure-out-able. And you are THE person THE person with the most

resources and resourcefulness to figure it out. Sometimes I don't feel that way

about the things I'm going through. Sometimes I feel like I'm the least

capable of figuring out my own situations and getting in and out of

whatever it is that I that I want to bring into to the world. But the funny

thing is every single time I've figured something out and gone past the next plateau,

it's always already been inside me. Just like the answers that you

need right now and the inspiration you need right now is inside you. And it's

funny because maybe as I'm telling you right now that you have the answers inside.

That's reminding you that that's the case.

That it's true. All the obstacles you face have the keys inside them to

get you exactly where you want to go. You wouldn't have obstacles if you weren't

trying to get somewhere. And what's funny is you might think that you're watching

me talk to you about this but right now I'm just reminding you of you.

I don't even exist right now without you watching me talk to you about the things

that you want to accomplish. What's fun is that sometimes all you need to do is

just look inside and remember the last time that you connected to your

resourcefulness and got over whatever challenge you had. Do you remember? I do.

I could remind you few years back...a few years back you were in a similar

situation to the one that you're in right now and you found a creative way.

You found a way to either reach out to someone or reach inside yourself and you

found a way to get past whatever whatever challenges you were facing at

the time. Right now this is just like that. And since I'm like inside your head

right now helping you to remember who you are and what you want to do and

remember that you're actually fully fucking capable of doing the things,

you can just look back you've done it before. You'll do it again and again and each

and every time you will do it. And sometimes you "doing it" is connecting to

someone else who sees you clearly. Sees you in a way that you're not able to see

you right now. Maybe you're just a phone call or a handshake away from connecting

to the person who's going to remind you what you're truly capable of. Who's going

to hand you an opportunity. I know that you're looking for an opportunity for

that next thing the next big moment of inspiration that allows you to connect

again to who you fucking are already. The power inside. Whether you are feeling it

now or whether that feeling is increasing inside you,

you're just a breath away, a moment away, a conversation away from having the

solutions that you want - that you need. Whatever you're looking for, I am really

glad you're here. I'm really glad we had this opportunity

to connect today because I need that reminder too. Don't we all need to

remember who we are. What we're capable of.

Every challenge that you will face you'll find your way through it.

I promise. You've done it. You're doing it. Fuck if you're breathing right now you

have the ability to get through anything that shows up. I just want you to know

that I believe in you and I'm here I'm here for you right now. Anytime you want

I am here for you and you're going to show up for yourself and

kick ass. Speaking of your ass - it's there for you - your butt, your ass has always

been there for you. In the center of who you are helping you get shit done, take

care of yourself, nurture yourself, love yourself. Love yourself? What does that mean?

You hear that a lot. I've heard that a lot. We hear that a lot. You have to

"love yourself" what does that mean? Well here's the deal,

lately I've been thinking that the whole love yourself thing is a verb.

And essentially the closest I can get lately to knowing what that fully means to

love myself - because it's this rule for success and for whatever the thing is

that you want - loving yourself, well what if it's just a verb? What if the question

is, "if I DID love myself what would I be doing? If I did BELIEVE in myself --

Let's say you were not feeling like you believe in yourself right now. Well if

you did, what would you be doing? How would you be showing up because you

could be doing those things? What would it look like for me to really believe

that I'm capable of the things that I want? That those things are okay for me

to have? Well what would it look like if I did believe that I was enough and that

I did love myself fully? You know there's some people who say you know you should

just treat yourself like you treat someone that you care about. Well I care

about you. I'm ready to watch you treat yourself like you care about yourself

and you believe in yourself. I believe in you. You feel that don't you?

You know that don't you? anyway I just wanted to let you know.

I think it's been a while since we've talked and I love you and I believe in you.

I know you've got this. And whether you feel like you've got this or not,

your butt is there with you and it's got you - it's taking care of you.

So if you don't believe me, or yourself, believe your butt. If nothing else believe

in your butt and that it's gonna be there to support you. And it's gonna be

where you land. And it's gonna take care of you and love you no matter what you

choose to do. You've got this you've got this I believe in you have an amazing day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét