Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Nov 29 2018

Here is DIA photo shoot field!

[What is the concept?]

Today's concept diamond is boyish, the dreamy,

girl crush and party!

[The expected members and why?]

For me, SOMYI..!

The youngest member, SOMYI among us!

Because her face fits on dreamy concept~

and she will be an adult in about a month!

I wonder what it feels like to be between 19 and 20 years old.

I'm looking forward to it because it looks different!

I'm really looking forward to JENNY~

She got cut her hair shortly from our recent activity,

was good for her~

I think she will make good photo in a great way for any concept so I am most looking forward to JENNY!

I'm actually looking forward to myself~

but feel embrassed saying myself~ so..

I thought EUNICE was really awesome~

Today, I could saw so many beautiful aspect of EUNICE~ I know she is beautiful naturally!

I've seen too many awesome sides~

She is such a nice sister originally so looks much awesome~

[The point of DIA photo album!]

I think it's really a point of view that we tried various concepts.

I think you will be able to see DIA's new side has not seen before.

We would like to ask you to see while looking the photos,

edge of our hand! and eyes~

[Speak to fans] DIA photo project albumproject with Makestar! Those of you who haven't joined it by far!

You still don't think you should join even if you see the photos?

Like this~ eyes are shining!

Like this~ a photo album with hand-edge living can only be with our DIA~

Some of those don't know if we're working on our project~

It's not too late! Please participate a lot~

For more infomation >> You miss DIA Huihyeon so much !? - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

ASUS TUF FX505 Gaming Benchmarks - 16 Games Tested! - Duration: 5:16.

For more infomation >> ASUS TUF FX505 Gaming Benchmarks - 16 Games Tested! - Duration: 5:16.

-------------------------------------------

[EXID(이엑스아이디)] '알러뷰' 뮤직비디오 메이킹('I LOVE YOU' M/V MAKING FILM) - Duration: 3:29.

This is the studio of EXID's music video. The title is 'I LOVE YOU'.

If you say it quickly? ' I LOVE U'

This is a photo booth. It will be used to overlap LE and me.

I'll take photos while drunk.

So this scene is for recalling memories on the next day saying 'We took pictures here, wasted'

See?

My credit card

Isn't it pretty? I've got this one too. It's our birthday.

At that time. LE is slapping me.

She said that she will make my face red without the 'hangover makeup'.

For more infomation >> [EXID(이엑스아이디)] '알러뷰' 뮤직비디오 메이킹('I LOVE YOU' M/V MAKING FILM) - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

Trip to Bangkok | New chapter | Reading my diary | Personal journey | Travel with me to Thailand - Duration: 3:23.

bangkok. new chapter

I carry on my diary with me I love journaling it gives me calmness

and ability to understand myself

to hear my inner voice

Airport Moscow

last few weeks were intense

I'm waiting for something new ahead

little forest

super adorable movie on board

the Korean one

just as I like

I love the new land

it's like a new life, a new beginning

you're trying to figure

out whether it's a good fit for you

or maybe you're a good fit for it

everything depends on you

there is a beautiful sunrise in pink shades

too many circles in the sky

actually make me a little bit nervous

and scared

Bangkok

new chapter

warm air, dark skies and lovely people

I don't know why but I'm already so happy

so we are renting our apartment via air bnb

and our lovely host has left some snacks for us

yeah I'm going to have some tea

I love beans

these are beings covered

in I don't know what

we'll see

and some kind of

I don't know what it is...

is it crackers made of rice perhaps?

Well, I need a google translator lol

I'm a little bit tired but I'm super excited about this

this whole new path

I think I'm going to show you the room tour tomorrow or in

the next few days because I'm feeling really exhausted after the flights but

it's okay

well see you next time, bye!:)

For more infomation >> Trip to Bangkok | New chapter | Reading my diary | Personal journey | Travel with me to Thailand - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

STAR Season 3 Episode 9 Preview Trailer 'Zion - Season Finale' | FOX Series - Duration: 2:11.

NARRATOR: Fox Wednesday

I ain't ever giving up on this group.

STAR DAVIS: Let's make 'em miss us.

[music playing]

NARRATOR: The fall finale you've been waiting for.

Oh my god.

NARRATOR: With a baby daddy surprise--

Push!

Ah!

NARRATOR: --that will leave you speechless.

CARLOTTA BROWN: Oh my god.

NARRATOR: Star fall finale on Fox.

Merry gagging Christmas.

DEREK: She's suspicious.

Are you going to tell her about us?

What do you think is going to happen if I let her

know I'm a criminal informant?

Then you shouldn't have been caught

with the banquet crew that day.

QUINCY BROWN: Unfortunately, my grandmother

went through something tragic, and the love

I have for my grandmother, I'm going

to get to the bottom of it.

I know how much this means to you,

so we got to work smart and fast.

OK.

QUINCY BROWN: It causes me to go into a little bit

of a dark world.

What's up, Derek?

QUINCY BROWN: With Dalex coming back together,

something like this is causing us to have friction,

because I'm hiding something.

- Met up. - Derek!

RYAN DESTINY: It's daunting on her,

and she doesn't understand it.

That's simply affecting them, because he's

lying to her about a lot of different things.

And I think you'll just see her going through that,

and the different stages of it.

Alex, could you just please trust me with this one?

QUINCY BROWN: That's not nothing Dalex goes through.

We try to be transparent about everything,

as we've gone through issues in the past.

ALEX: Is this payback for Noah or something?

- I did not cheat on you. - No, don't!

Don't!

RYAN DESTINY: He's dealing with his own thing.

She's dealing with her own thing,

and then, of course, she sees him kissing the detective.

ALEX: Well, at least you don't have to lie anymore.

Alex!

RYAN DESTINY: When a couple has so much history like that,

it's hard to see what he's doing to Alex.

Explain, Derek!

Please explain!

- I can't right now. - Right.

QUINCY BROWN: It's something really serious to Derek,

and he's really going to just follow his intentions.

For more infomation >> STAR Season 3 Episode 9 Preview Trailer 'Zion - Season Finale' | FOX Series - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

We move you! Daimler Fiancial Services - Duration: 2:21.

We move people.

Simply and easily.

That is our mission.

We have fundamentally changed the way we all move around.

And we continue to lead the way with our ideas and digital services.

Unmatched in our success.

We move everybody – reliably and according to their own individual needs.

We move the economy. Safely. Efficiently. Right on target.

Our fleet management programs move entire companies.

Digitally, connectively and smart. Worldwide.

We move dreams... and make them come true.

We finance, lease and insure. Within seconds if need be.

We call it: mobility at your fingertips.

We've changed the way we think about mobility.

We've moved forward and broadened the horizon.

And that is exactly what we will keep on doing.

Because change is always certain.

We move the stars.

We move the world, because we move you.

For more infomation >> We move you! Daimler Fiancial Services - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

The Satisfying Videos Relaxation You Should Only Watch and Never Try - Duration: 10:01.

The Satisfying Videos Relaxation You Should Only Watch and Never Try

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét