Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Nov 30 2018

YouTube Thumbnail

How To Make/Design Custom Thumbnail For YouTube Videos

In This Video I am going to show you how to make YouTube custom thumbnail in adobe Photoshop

Design a custom thumbnail for attractions more people engaging in your videos.

for get more views fast and subscriber increasing.

Thumbnail represents your video.

If you want to attract viewers than you must have a lucrative video thumbnail.

For more infomation >> YouTube Thumbnail - How To Make/Design Custom Thumbnail For YouTube Videos (Professionally) - Duration: 9:07.

-------------------------------------------

Flatpack vs Rigid Kitchen - Duration: 1:22.

For more infomation >> Flatpack vs Rigid Kitchen - Duration: 1:22.

-------------------------------------------

The deadlines you need to know for shipping presents overseas - Duration: 1:50.

For more infomation >> The deadlines you need to know for shipping presents overseas - Duration: 1:50.

-------------------------------------------

Becoming A Teacher, Remaining A Student - A Personal Branding Story #007 - Duration: 3:11.

Hello and welcome to Episode seven of a personal branding story now today I'm

going to talk about becoming a teacher but remaining a student and I've been

thinking about this because I'm being asked to do more and more seminars, more

and more speaking more and more conferences, podcasts, Twitter chats and

it's amazing I absolutely love it and it's really nice to have be recognized

as someone who can provide value and insight to anyone who is at the

conference, that is following the twitter chat or whatever but it's true what I'm

loving more is that remaining a student there because you never stop learning

and you should never stop learning seen as someone who can potentially provide

value as someone who is an expert a guru of whether you want to call the terms

but I love trying to remain a student because there's always so much you can

learn there's so much you can feed if other people no matter how long you been

doing stuff so even people who very just come into the world of marketing I can

still learn so for them because they are of a different generation now they came

at things from a different perspective yes University may not be a given for

real life but they have experiences that I wouldn't necessarily have and make

choices that I wouldn't make and I've got a cat in front of me no no cat but

as it's cats always distract me but what I love about this is actually I love

getting involved in Facebook groups and comment sections and

creating these videos where I can learn stuff other people we use #SMBesties

on Twitter and I'm learning so much constantly of the guys in that

Twitter chat because they're all doing different things if an idea is mean it's

not relevant to marketing or what I'm work on that time some of these ideas

these collaborations these pinging ideas just asking a question this is how we

keep learning this is how you maintain that authority of status so if you being

recognized an authority or an expert whether you want it or not but by

remaining student you can become a better teacher

I love that as I'm building my personal brand I'm going on this journey that I'm

being recognized as someone who can teach and help but I always want to

remain a student I want to keep learning I want to gain that insight and it's not

always easy to try and make sure you have the time to keep being a student

and that's always fun difficult so question for you is how are you staying

a student how are you keeping your knowledge fresh how are you maintaining

your ideas or creating new ones because of me being able to maintain student

status is amazing both say I want to be a teacher I want to be able to teach

people help people add value so how are you learning stuff and how are you

adding that value to other people's lives I'm intrigued to know thank you

for watching

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét