Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 4, 2017

Waching daily Apr 29 2017

Video Credit: Young Desi Production

For more infomation >> Most Dangerous Roads in World - Skardu Road in Pakistan - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

Angel Card Reading APR 30-MAY 6 with Elizabeth Harper - Duration: 12:22.

Welcome I'm Elizabeth Harper and I'm

here with this weeks angel messages. So

what I'd like you to do is place one

or both of your hands over your heart

just like angel wings

invite your angels to guide you to

either message one two or three a

message that comes from their heart to

yours now as always of course you can

use your intuition or ask your angels if

you need more than one message see where

your energy goes and you might also find

that theres a little piece and another

message that resonates or is right for

you or is what you need right now so

invite your angels to guide you to move

your cursor along to where that message

is all right okay

so we're using Doreen Virtue's tarot

cards today so I'm going to move the cards

around I feel like this is the first one for

message one this is the Hermit so see if I can get

this in the right place there we go

the Hermit Archangel Raphael so it says

spend time in quiet meditation spiritual

teaching self-discovery

so we see with the Hermit there's a

light that's here almost looks like a

heart like doesn't it and then there's

gold and there's a gold in the light

there's a gold in the wings this is what I

see I'm seeing this looks like Earth and

there's gold there and then this is

the Rings of Saturn right there as well

so that is time so with this energy it

feels almost as if you know it's the

number nine a nine is the number of

completion so number of an ending so

you're coming to the end of something

you're completing something you're

moving on to the next on to the next

step but I'm noticing all this gold and

the gold is the heart

the gold is on planet Earth

the gold is connecting with the wings so

I'm feeling as if you need to connect with

your angels you need to ask them what's

my next step what do I need to do next

when what do I need to bring into the

earth plane that will support me I'm

also feeling that something is opening

up for you I'm getting that because of

Saturn with the sands of time there's a

sense of something opening up that it's

time for it to open up but I'm getting

the feeling that with the Hermit you

have to go inside of your heart

in order for it to open and again ask

your angels to guide you into that space

in your heart and what I'm being shown

is an empty place it's almost like you

need to go into that empty place in your

heart and see what's missing what is it

you need to bring in what is it you

need to accept embrace that is your gift

but it's something that you can bring to

the planet to the world to bring into

this physical dimension I love how these

messages come through okay

so our second message it's feeling like this

one this is ace of air so the air are

the swords so that is the beginning the

Aces are the beginnings so here we've got

what looks like Pegasus and it's a very

it's actually very earthy looking card

isn't it for being an air card so it says

brilliant new ideas and inspirations

seeing the truth of a situation a

challenging beginning so Pegasus has the

wings so this is the being this light

being has feet on the earth what's

interesting is this almost looks like

a bird shape

right here as well so when I'm looking

at this I'm getting the sense of you're

trying to figure something out so you're

trying to figure out how do I get this

and create that that I most want so I

feel like you're stuck or your your

vision is a little stuck in a particular

place and you're not able right now to

see the bigger picture or you're not

able to bring it to another level

but because it's the ace of air what

it's saying is to me it's saying its

almost like brush all the things that

you've been thinking out of the way and

just give yourself some time go out into

the fresh air allow the wind to go

through your hair because once you get

yourself out of the way I feel as if

you're going to have an aha moment and

I can feel this energy coming through

as I'm saying that so with Pegasus I

also feel that you know you might be

holding yourself in a situation as well

but you're trying to take to the next

level or you're trying to change it or

you're trying to change someone and you

can't necessarily take them with you but

they have they're particular way and you

have your way so it's not that you have

to part ways it's just that you need to

do your thing and they may just need to do

their thing this is a very positive

energy but I feel as if something is

just moving out of the way in order for

you to see what who you are and what you

need to do next so then our final card

is page of air so it's another air card

another swords card it's very pretty

so it says this is the page the page is

logical honest impulsive curious this is a

beautiful image has a lot in it

it's very shamanic isn't it so we've got

what looks like the leopard or you know

it does it looks like a leopard right

there and then the wolf and then there's

a unicorn back here with the wings as

well there's something up here that I

can't quite see right now

and then there's the warrior energy

coming in with her pages you know you

think of the page as a boy energy there's

some kind sometimes come in as a female

energy as well so it says challenging

information delays or changes to plans

truth delivered without tact the thing

with the air energy is that it does

share the air shares information that is

truthful it's honest it cuts to the core

that's what that sword vibration now

what I noticed right here is this point

it looks almost like a crystal an orb

that's on the end of the unicorn

and of the unicorn what would that be

called the horn of the unicorn so there's

this beautiful little crystal kind of

image here that's like a star and then I

see this another star right there so

when I'm looking at this I feel as if

you've got an enormous amount of support

around you I feel as if you can call in

all these different supporters helpers

guides etc but when I'm looking at this

I'm thinking to myself you know they're

all animals in here and there's no

people that are there where are the guides

where are the people that will give you that

maybe vocal that vocalize that the

truth or vocalize whatever it is you

need support with so I feel like theres some

confusion around you right now because

you have to be in a place when you're

connecting with the animal kingdom you

really have to be in

that clear place in order to interpret

the energy coming in telepathically from

the animal kingdom and there is so much

going on in here then I just get this

state of confusion so I feel with this

that you know when that confusion comes

up certainly for me it's often because

I'm not allowing myself to embrace a

particular truth so there may be

something that's happening for you but

you're not allowing yourself to embrace

that you're just sort of bypassing it

and so then there's a lot of confusion

that tends to emerge as a consequence of

that I'm also seeing all these yellows

and blues and to me yellow is the left

brain and blue is the right brain and

the left brain part is right here and

then there's lots of blue around it so

I feel as if you know it's with that

left brain it can bring in that

confusion with the yellow with the blue

with the intuition maybe it's time for

you to tap into that intuitive source

but to clear away there's a lot of clearing away

this month right this week lot to clear

away those thoughts to clear away the

confusion to just come into this place

of a clear space where you can think

where you can feel where you can connect

so it's almost as if you need to begin

again with the page of air she's

holding a sword and then the unicorn

it's almost like it also has that

crystal which is like a sword as well so

I feel that there's a need to go a

little bit higher in your vibration so

this week meditate does it say meditate on there

I don't think it does I feel that it's good for

you to meditate to clear your energy to

cut any ties with anything or anyone

around you that's making you confused

right now so that you can come to

a place of clarity because it's right

there waiting for you okay that's it for

this week's angel messages I hope you

enjoyed them now do you remember to get

your free gift I have a new Archangel

Raphael prayer so you can get that

either above or below they'll be a link

you'll also get my love letter and I will

be sharing very soon about the

Connecting with your guides and angels

Course it will be coming up in May so

yeah I'll tell you all about it in the

newsletter very soon if you enjoyed this

video please give it a thumbs up let

your friends know about it I'm sure

they'd love to have an angel message and

let me know in the comments below if the

messages resonated for you I will see

you next week lots of angel blessings to

you

you

For more infomation >> Angel Card Reading APR 30-MAY 6 with Elizabeth Harper - Duration: 12:22.

-------------------------------------------

Fairy Tail - Snow Fairy (Opening) Guitar Tutorial | Guitar Lesson + TABS - Duration: 4:01.

Thank you for watching my Fairy Tail - Snow Fairy (Opening) Guitar Tutorial.

You can download Fairy Tail Tabs from my site, link in the description

If you want to see more Fairy Tail Guitar Lessons and other Anime Guitar Lessons, feel free to subscribe!

I hope you like my Fairy Tail - Snow Fairy (Opening) Tabs.

Any way I could improve this Fairy Tail - Snow Fairy (Opening) Guitar Lesson? Let me know in the comments.

Remember to ask the tab author for permission first before making an Fairy Tail Guitar Cover

For more infomation >> Fairy Tail - Snow Fairy (Opening) Guitar Tutorial | Guitar Lesson + TABS - Duration: 4:01.

-------------------------------------------

4 DIY rings | Adjustable & SUPER EASY!!! | DIY Easy rings - Duration: 8:01.

For more infomation >> 4 DIY rings | Adjustable & SUPER EASY!!! | DIY Easy rings - Duration: 8:01.

-------------------------------------------

Chris Dennis Rosenberg - Love You Girl (OFFICIAL AUDIO). - Duration: 3:43.

INTRO: I am always here

Jumping around Always trying to make you smile

I am always here Jumping around

Always trying to make you smile Because I really need to tell you (Yeah)

CHORUS: *2 I am going to love you girl (I am going to love you)

I am going to love you girl (I am going to love you)

I am going to love you girl (I am going to love you)

Because I really need to tell you

I am going to love you girl (I am going to love you)

I am going to love you girl (I am going to love you)

I am going to love you girl (I am going to love you)

Because I really need to tell you

VERSE I: All these feelings hidden deep in my heart

All this tension boiling deep in my soul I guess I need to learn to show them more

Ooooh I need to learn to show them more The reason why you feel a little alone

The actual reason why I can't let you go I know I never meet you half way, no

But all I want to say is I really need to tell you

PRE-CHORUS: The way you flip your hair is just so cool

And if you asked me to I wouldn't be here So baby take my hand and let me in

Because I really need to have you The way you shake your hips is just so fine

And if I had a choice I wouldn't leave you So baby take my hand and take me there

I wouldn't have it any other way

CHORUS: *2 I am going to love you girl (I am going to love you)

I am going to love you girl (I am going to love you)

I am going to love you girl (I am going to love you)

Because I really need to tell you

I am going to love you girl (I am going to love you)

I am going to love you girl (I am going to love you)

I am going to love you girl (I am going to love you)

Because I really need to tell you

VERSE II: And step by step yeah we will make it

I swear I am never going to hurt you Just give me time to find the right words

Because I really need to tell you We've spent our lives looking for true love

But baby I think we shouldn't look no more I know I tend to do the wrong things

It's because I really need to tell you

PRE-CHORUS: The way you flip your hair is just so cool

And if you asked me to I wouldn't be here So baby take my hand and let me in

Because I really need to have you The way you shake your hips is just so fine

And if I had a choice I wouldn't leave you So baby take my hand and take me there

I wouldn't have it any other way

CHORUS: *2 I am going to love you girl (I am going to love you)

I am going to love you girl (I am going to love you)

I am going to love you girl (I am going to love you)

Because I really need to tell you

I am going to love you girl (I am going to love you)

I am going to love you girl (I am going to love you)

I am going to love you girl (I am going to love you)

Because I really need to tell you >< I am always here

Jumping around

Always trying to make you smile (Yeah) I am always here

Jumping around Always trying to make you smile

Because I really need to tell you (Yeah)

I really need to tell you I really need to tell you girl

I really need to tell you ooh ooh (Yeah)

CHORUS: *2 I am going to love you girl (I am going to love you)

I am going to love you girl (I am going to love you)

I am going to love you girl (I am going to love you)

Because I really need to tell you

I am going to love you girl (I am going to love you)

I am going to love you girl (I am going to love you)

I am going to love you girl (I am going to love you)

Because I really need to tell you

You make me so darn happy.

For more infomation >> Chris Dennis Rosenberg - Love You Girl (OFFICIAL AUDIO). - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

BACKFLIP FROM TOP THE OF PIRATE BOAT IN BALI | 011 - Duration: 4:23.

We came to practise Yoga this morning

finally i can stretch my hips properly.

So we started our day with Yoga

now its time for Spa, nice massage, dip in the pool-perfect start for the day.

So how was it?

I feel like i am massage high

...but i didn't fell asleep luckily, How was it for you?

It was nice

I am always ready...going with your board today.

It was very good, I didn't get any waves...

The end was very good, I got stuck between the waves there and i was diving, paddling, diving, paddling…

That was exhausting yeah?

Yeah, and then i looked on my right and there was a guy standing in knee-high water , i was like wtf really…

Such a cool bike you guys have!

Look who are here!

I think she is a bit confused...

Its SUNSET!!!

For more infomation >> BACKFLIP FROM TOP THE OF PIRATE BOAT IN BALI | 011 - Duration: 4:23.

-------------------------------------------

HOW TO GET 1000 WORLD LOCKS INSTANTLY! | Growtopia Indonesia - Duration: 5:30.

welcome back with me Juliwicks

in another video, and right now

we'll play usual game

GROWTOPIA

and in this episode I don't want to take too much time

I want to show you I earn profit

or I get profit from this game

ok, and I'll go to my world, ninja

like previous eps

I'd told you, I've put it here

and now we'll take

how much will I get?

Are you ready?

ready

are you ready guys?

okay, and now

oh yes, let me introduce you

my new friend guys

wow, awesome

and from now it'll be in every video of mine

WOW

let me tell you, it's

who is it?

Bebeq

and now, we're officially call him Bebeq

and yes, hold on

okay now we're going to just collect

now I've got 265

oh, hold on

as you can see, actually I

still have Diamond locks

I have to keep it in tmarare world

hold a sec

I'm keeping it first

now we're going back to this world

guys, as you can see

previously I had

sell ninja set here

now, we look how much is the profit

oh yes, you must be impatient

how cool this way

could get much world locks

let's take 265

yes 260

okay, the ninja mask not sold out all

62 left

492

it means total is

oh this is it

awesome

guys, in my inventory there is a thousand world locks

it means, it is 10 dls

guys, you can try it

if you have world with specification items

you can sell there

the profit is so good

there is someone offering me

for buy this world

and for now, I won't sell this world

because I really like this world

because, ninja has a big marketing opportunites

not like the other item

more specific

spread out

in this ninja, it's more

there is four items

ninja mask, ninja shirt, ninja pants, ninja shoes

it's an awesome world

so glad to get this

awesome

guys, that's all for this episode

because I also not

and that's all guys

I've got 1017 wls

good number

if you like this dont forget to Like

and yeah, Hello Bebeq

Closing

heyyo guys, don't forget to like, comments, subscribe

and yes

Stay Awesome, and give the shoot, Bumo!

so awesome, don't forget to do what Bebeq said

Thank you

For more infomation >> HOW TO GET 1000 WORLD LOCKS INSTANTLY! | Growtopia Indonesia - Duration: 5:30.

-------------------------------------------

Tips to Grilling Success - Best Results - Duration: 1:53.

TIPS TO GRILLING SUCCESS

3 GRILLING MISTAKES TO AVOID

HOW TO GET THE BEST RESULTS WITH YOUR BARBECUE

hi it's AlaskaGranny all year long is

the right time to use your barbecue

grill but there are three mistakes that

people commonly make use the right tools

if your grilling or barbecue tools are warped or rusted or

decaying in any way get rid of them

you don't want something caked with

debris now you want to choose sturdy

well-made stainless steel and

dishwasher-safe spatulas tongs and barbecueing and grilling tools things

like that make sure that your grill

brushes and cleaning items are in good

condition so they're actually cleaning

your grill then you want to make sure

that you do clean your grill before and

after you use it give it a quick scrub

with a high quality brush before you

begin then when you completed your meal

rev up your temperature on your barbecue then scrub it

all down to remove any grease or debris that could

contaminate your food the next time you

use it

be sure to pre-heat your grill people

get in a hurry but you need to allow

your grill to come up to temperature

turn your grill on high let it get nice

and hot then put on your food turn down

the temperature on your barbecue do your cooking between

300 and 400 degrees low and slow

grill low and slow makes the best quality food on a

barbecue grill so remember choose good

quality barbecue grilling tools clean your grill and

preheat your barbecue grill it so that your foods will be the

best they can be

learn more at alaskagranny.com please subscribe to the AlaskaGranny channel

For more infomation >> Tips to Grilling Success - Best Results - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

Jay Manuel Beauty Neutral Eye Pencil Wardrobe - Duration: 5:06.

For more infomation >> Jay Manuel Beauty Neutral Eye Pencil Wardrobe - Duration: 5:06.

-------------------------------------------

HOW TO START EXERCISING? #AskDailyMuscleShow Ep. 14 - Duration: 7:03.

("We Built This City" by Jefferson Starship)

(Kimbeley speaking encouragement)

- Good morning!

Well, if you are tuning in right now,

then yes, it's the morning, but if you're catching

this show a little later on, then I just want to say hello.

This is Noel from DailyMuscle.

And firstly, thank you for watching.

Thank you for all the support and all the comments

that have been coming in over the past week!

It has been great connecting with so many of you guys.

Okay, so today I want to talk to you about

really something very, very essential.

And I've realized that a lot of you follow me on Facebook,

follow me on Instagram, but not every one of you

are actually eating healthy and working out.

Now, no shame in that,

but the fact that you're even following me

or even watching this video tells me one thing,

that you are interested, you are someone who

gives importance to how you are,

someone who wants to start working out,

and wants to get all the benefits.

Maybe it's weight loss,

maybe you just want to keep up with your kids,

maybe you want to be a better boss at your office,

you want to be mentally more alert.

So many benefits of exercise,

but the fact that you're following me,

and watching this right now, it's great.

That's the first step

and I'm really, really happy that you are watching this.

Hang on, I'm gonna shift the focus.

Okay, so I'm really happy that you are watching this,

and you know, I want to ask you now today,

"What's holding you back?"

If you haven't started working out,

what's holding you back?

If you haven't started eating healthy,

what's holding you back?

Is it because you aren't sure of what to do?

Or you're not sure of how to eat healthy

because you think it's complicated?

Regardless of what has been holding you back,

whatever your obstacle is,

today I want to tell you

that it's actually very, very easy once you know what to do.

So, the first thing, everybody,

that you need to be able to just realize, and to do,

is that you just have to start.

So many of us are stuck in this place

where we have not taken any action.

We have an idea.

You're watching this video now,

and maybe you have an idea that,

"Okay, I'm going to start tomorrow.

"I'm going to start working out tomorrow.

"I have a long weekend.

"I want to start going for a walk."

But you don't start, right?

So, if there's one thing I can tell you,

today, in fact, this is the takeaway from today's video

already is that you just have to start.

Even if you're not sure of what to do,

you can be sure that you can put on your pair of shoes

and go for a walk, right?

So many of us are almost "paralyzed"

because we are overwhelmed with information.

We are overwhelmed by what we read,

in the magazines and the Instagram ads

and the Facebook ads that you see because every day,

you see an advertisement for a new workout program,

you see an advertisement

from a new, healthy restaurant saying,

"This is better, my juice is better.

"My salads are better."

Here's the thing, they're all good for you.

You just need to start.

Because I've come to realize that a lot of us,

no matter how good our intentions are,

we get stuck, because there's just so much info out there.

You don't know which gym to join.

So today, my message to you

is that if you can't figure out which gym,

which boot camp to join, doesn't matter.

Just join the one that looks the most fun.

Join the one that's most affordable, maybe.

Join the one that's closest to your workplace.

Doesn't matter for now.

What matters now, if you haven't started, is just to start.

A lot of us want to go around shopping,

you want to find what's the healthiest.

And then, you spend weeks and weeks on "research,"

and by then, the momentum has gone.

Or you want to try,

you're going for a free trial at a cycle studio.

You're going for a free trial at an outdoor boot camp.

You're going for a free trial

at the gym at the health club behind your house.

You're doing all of this, but you're not deciding, right?

So if you're someone who's been stuck

in this place of trying, trying, trying

and figuring out, figuring out, figuring out

but never really starting, then guess what?

While you are here sitting on the fence,

someone else has started

and been consistent with their program,

and are already seeing results.

So, guys, if you're watching this,

can I just tell you, you just have to start.

And you are in luck.

If you're thinking right now,

"No, I can't even afford a gym membership,"

so I want to get you started.

I'm going to help you out.

If you've seen my Instagram posts lately,

this was yesterday, I believe,

I put out a real super Quickie Workout for First Timers.

Now, this is really, really back to basics,

but, and you know,

it's going to take you even less than ten minutes

to do the workout.

And if you're wondering, "Oh, what's the point?

"It's just a ten-minute workout!"

No, the point is this.

The point is that you get started.

Because for so many of us, that's what's holding you back.

You can start with a ten-minute workout,

and here's the thing.

After a while you realize, like,

"Wow! I put in all this effort. It's just ten minutes?

"I want to do more!"

That's when you start doing more, okay?

So it's just like, if you want to go on a journey,

you need to get in the car first!

Start the engine, put on your seatbelt, and start driving!

If you sat there at home thinking about

going on a journey or on a trip, it's never gonna happen.

You need to get the keys,

put it in the ignition first, and start.

So right now, I want you to take the keys,

put it in the ignition, and start!

Start eating healthy.

Start working out.

If you need ideas, you needs suggestions,

hey, just comment below.

I am more than happy to help you guys.

I want you to know that I am really, really serious

when it comes to saying that I want to help you.

Wow, I just realized that I've been talking

without my microphone plugged in.

See, not plugged in.

That's really smart of me.

So, I just hope that you've been able to hear everything

that I've been saying.

Oh my god, I feel so silly.

Okay, that's right.

I'm just gonna hope that the-

(electronic crackle)

So, now it's plugged in, you're gonna hear me better.

So, I hope that the audio's been okay!

Otherwise, I'm gonna have to redo this video.

But anyway, thank you for watching,

and I'll talk to you at the next episode.

Good bye!

For more infomation >> HOW TO START EXERCISING? #AskDailyMuscleShow Ep. 14 - Duration: 7:03.

-------------------------------------------

THRIFTOVER | halterneck velvet top & choker - Duration: 4:36.

Hello everyone and welcome to my channel!

So today i have a new type of video for you guys, since lately I've been really inspired

by Annika Victoria and her Make Thrift Buy -series here on YouTube.

So I decided to get back to my long forgotten love of sewing and incorporate my passion

for thrifted clothing by altering some 2nd hand items, much like Annika does on her channel.

So in this video i will show you how I fixed this deep purple velvet halterneck top

and also how made a matching choker.

Originally the top was just kinda loose so I needed to make it fit me better and I also

decided to get rid of the tie-in-the-back-straps cause they were a bit bulky and make a separate

choker from the leftover fabric.

So let's just get right into it!

First, I wanted to take the top in at the neckline and measured where I'd want to sew.

Then I drew the measurements on the inside of my top (two and a half centimeters to the

sides and 5 centimeters down) and marked them with pins.

Next, I sewed the line with a zig-zag stitch, going over the beginning and end two times

to make sure it won't unravel.

So then the front and back of my top looked like this.

Next, I needed to shorten the straps, so I measured from my chest around my neck to see

how long I wanted the straps to be and cut them at that point.

And then I was left with two pieces like this to use for my choker.

Then I put the top on and attached the straps behind my neck with a safety pin at the desired

length and replaced it with sewing pins.

And then simply sewed a zig zag stitch along that line, making sure I sewed the straps

together the right way on the wrong side of the fabric, if that makes any sense.

And then I just cut off the excess fabric, leaving about 1 cm of seam allowance.

Because I wanted the straps to be smooth on the back of the neck, I decided to sew the

seam allowance bits to the strap itself.

I did try to do this with my sewing machine, but…

The machine wasn't having it and got stuck, so I basically had to cut the threads I'd

just sewn to get my strap off the machine and then decided this was best done by hand.

Next I took one of the leftover straps, but one piece alone was too tight around my neck,

because I didn't want my choker to actually choke me, after all.

So, I decided to fix this problem by cutting a bit of the other strap piece and connecting

the two together.

And because the straps already had these nice looking diagonal edges, I thought it might

be nice to have it be attached this way.

The measurement around my neck was 31 centimeters so I needed the two pieces to equal this length,

plus 3 centimeters in seam allowance.

And then I just sewed the pieces together and repeated the process of hand sewing the

seam allowance bits so they would lie flat inside of the choker.

I decided to use these bra hook looking things for the attatchement of the choker and put

them on top of each other like so.

Next, I just sewed them on by hand, making sure I got the placement just right.

And as a final step, I added these old bra cups inside the top because I wanted to be

able to wear this top without having to wear a bra.

Luckily the top had this lining on the inside so the cups were easy to hide by simply sewing

the bottom side to the lining.

I did this by hand so that if I wanted to remove the cups one day, it would be much

easier.

So here's the end result!

So that was it for this video, I hope you liked it, and if you want to you can leave

a comment or a like down below, and also subscribe to my channel if you want to see more of these

thriftover videos in the future.

So anyways, thank you so much for watching and I'll see you soon.

By bye!

For more infomation >> THRIFTOVER | halterneck velvet top & choker - Duration: 4:36.

-------------------------------------------

JOY IMAN Alexandria Leather Tote and Crossbody - Duration: 4:48.

For more infomation >> JOY IMAN Alexandria Leather Tote and Crossbody - Duration: 4:48.

-------------------------------------------

It's Not About You - Duration: 23:57.

For more infomation >> It's Not About You - Duration: 23:57.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG SUB IN PROGRESS] 170428 一期一望 Special | Lucas 姚望 ft Leo 杨业明 - Duration: 1:06:01.

ay its this beautiful song cri

anyways its their debut anniversary today TT

sobs im so emo rn dhsjdhcjkd

okay off topic lol anyways... subs starts at 8.14 ENJOYYY

Lucas: Hello? Xiao Ming~~

Lucas: It still doesn't work? I'm gonna call you then

Lucas: Then I can only... try calling

Lucas: Eh? Why is it like this?

Lucas: Oh I pressed wrongly.. hang on

Lucas: This phone saved the wrong number, please change it. I can't use mine, I'm using it for the livestream

Lucas: Finally

Lucas: Hello?

Hello??~~

HELLOOOO? TT

Lucas: Say something! Stop teasing / bullying me T-T

Lucas: Oh it's here it's here / Leo: Does it work now? / Lucas: Yea

Lucas: God it scared me. / Leo: That was weird / Lucas: I thought I had to awkwardly host this show by myself

Leo: Nah nah. But that was weird, it said 'connected' the whole time. Why doesn't it has sound? I can hear you too

Lucas: You can't hear me too? / Leo: No I can

Lucas: I don't know... Whatever let's just start today's show. Let me check if they can hear, can y'all hear Leo talking?

Leo: They can

Lucas: Okay then... let's start

Leo: This (episode) is going to be really really special / Lucas: pls I was dying of awkwardness

Leo: I can't believe we have to use phone call to connect with everyone / Lucas: I was thinking 'if it doesn't work i'm dead. i'm gonna be awkward for the whole show'

Leo: No no that won't happen because we'll try every method ever to contact you / Lucas: Okay okay let's start

Leo: Yes lets start. Do your opening intro.

Lucas: Eh no didn't you want to do the opening intro? You wanted to do something (mess things up)

Leo: I wanted to / Lucas: I thought you said you have already thought of an opening speech?

Leo: I was thinking of *imitates Lucas*

Leo: "HELLOOO good evening everyone. I'm Lucas.

(THAT WAS SO ON POINT LOL)

Leo: One week ummm passed by too quick. It's time for another episode of 一期一望 ~"

Lucas: Were you trying to sound cute? / Leo: I was imitating you

Lucas: I don't sound like that!!! (yes you do boi)

Leo: Then why don't you do it?

Lucas: I usually use a deeper voice you know? I try to sound cool xD

Lucas: like this: Hello good evening everyone. Welcome to today's 一期一望. I'm Lucas

Leo: No no no no *strongly disagrees* This isn't the real you

Lucas: no no no no / Leo: Based on what I remembered, you just sound like this *imitates him again xDD*

Lucas: You-- Why do you sound weird today? (tone)

Leo: No it's not weird x3

Lucas: Go back to your normal self dude

Leo: Okay okay let's carry on

Leo: I think I did pretty well. / Lucas: How would you start the show if you were to host this?

Leo: Hello everyone I'm Leo. Actually, just the same way as yours lol

Lucas: The show would probably flop lmao

Leo: Then I'll change to "Hello I'm Leo. Thanks for listening to 你的月亮我的心 (a song title)

Leo: Yi Qi Yi Ge... Yang Ye Ming- THAT SOUNDS GREAT" (LOL wyd leo)

Lucas: So you're implying that you're a great man right? (it's one of the lines of the lyrics from the song leo mentioned)

Leo: Well.. you can just say that for me. I can't say that with my own mouth / Lucas: Too ashamed to say that right?

Leo: That's right so you shall say it for me

Lucas: This show really can't continue. Let's end today's episode with a song now, shall we? Goodnight everyone~ (SAVAGE LOL)

Leo: Don't don't don't. Since you said I'm a good man, then yes i am a good man

Leo: Since you already brought it up, of course I'm a good man right? / Lucas: *agrees*

Lucas: Good in every aspect

(eng subs are still in progress~ do come back frequently :-) updates might be slow as i'm on my exams T^T)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét