Thứ Sáu, 28 tháng 4, 2017

Waching daily Apr 29 2017

Former President Barack Obama will go down as the "climate-change president" — he

used every outlet he could in order to force that narrative down the throats of the American

people.

However, President Donald Trump just uprooted one of Obama's last, desperate attempts

at securing his climate change legacy.

On Friday, Trump signed an executive order completely reversing Obama's "permanent"

ban on Arctic drilling.

The Daily Caller reports: POTUS thanked Secretary of the Interior Ryan

Zinke and Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross for their hard work in "opening up" the Arctic

once again.

He also took a shot at the media.

"I'm very proud of the people standing behind me," the president continued.

"I'm far less proud of the people standing in front of me,"

"The media!" he added while pointing out the in-town press pool and drawing laughs

from the room.

"I have to tell you, this is a very important day, and I want to congratulate Wilbur, and

Ryan and all the people who worked so hard to get this together so quickly," Trump

stated.

"It's going to lead to a lot of great wealth for our country and a lot of great

jobs."

"God bless America."

what do you think about this?

Please SHARE this news if you agree with President Trump's latest action!

For more infomation >> President Trump Signs Executive Order To Wipe Out Obama's Prized Possession… - Duration: 1:28.

-------------------------------------------

COD WW2 NEW LEAKED WEAPONS - WW2 LEAKED NEW GUNS - Duration: 5:21.

Yo what is going on guys it is your boy Yogge

here and today we have some new Call

Duty World War two weapons leaked so as

we all know willing to the reveal

trailer for Call of Duty World War two

two days ago they reveal three weapons

for us the grease gun the m1 grand and a

sniper so so far so to say that was the

only weapons that we knew existed in the

game but we have revealed new weapons to

ourselves and you'll find out how and

why and what those guns are after we

roll that intro also before you do this

make sure you like and subscribe if you

are new I really want to appreciate

everybody for watching my videos without

you guys I would never ever be able to

reach 1k and yeah I'm gonna keep saying

that until I make a full video I'm

talking about 1k because I really really

do appreciate from you guys I just

haven't made a full video on it yet

anyways enough talking about all this

intro so guys we all know that yesterday

we got a little teaser website trailer

thank you for called video World War 2

basically throughout the review

livestream they had these little codes

on the screen and you would put them

into the website and you would find out

new things things being you would find

out like character information notes I

guess this relates to the storyline of

either the campaign or zombies but today

we have found out two blueprints for

some of the weapons that is going to be

in the game we don't know if this is

going to be in multiplier most likely

both of these weapons will be in

multiplayer obviously I can't say for

sure yet because I don't know so guys

let me start off with the first most

exciting one distend some machine gun so

this is a classic weapon from World War

two as you guys can see here's the

blueprint on the screen here we have the

top view and the side view at first I

had no clue what I was looking I'ma be

honest the reason being is because the

mag isn't in the gun I believe it's not

as you can see on the table you to the

side you'll see the part where you're

supposed to insert the magazine but it's

not there for those of you that don't

know the Sten has a magazine on the side

of the weapon instead of being on the

bottom so that's why it looks so weird

to me but this is the stencil machine

gun and awesome awesome weapon from Cove

to do all-out war it is making a return

now guys the next weapon that we have

I'm not familiar with this weapon at all

but it seems like it's going to be an

or this weapon is called the m1a1

carbide point 30 caliber now this looks

like an AR to me NSS carbine so I'm

guessing it today I have no clue again

I'm not that you know World War 2 have

you and like you know study all about it

like sledgehammer to make the actual

game but here's another top view and the

side view I don't know why this one is

really really blurry I mean as you see

it's like crumpled up damaged paper but

still you know I don't know why it's

like this you can barely read the m1a1 I

got even if that's an A or not I don't

know but here is the gun and again if

you look at it from the side it really

does look like an AR so that is

basically it for the weapons and what I

wanted to show you guys today tell me

what you think about in the comments

down below do you guys think this is I

mean I am high for called you or Lord to

leave a like if you guys are hype I

really like just I want to play the beta

so badly I want to go to e3 and play so

badly you know I just want to try it out

and actually see if it's going to be

good or not let me I really do have high

hopes and I really do think this is

gonna really you know put code 3 back on

its feet at least or something like that

at least it's gonna be a good game that

we've seen in a long long time and the

weapons are we are gonna reveal like

right now looking very very nice and

very very good so guys since I'm not

very familiar with actually took time to

look on Wikipedia to see you know find

out more information about this m1

carbine so I will be putting actual

pictures of the weapon on the screen for

you guys so you guys can see how this

looks like

and so the bio furnace weapon reasons

that the m1 carbine formerly the United

States carbine caliber point 30 m1 is a

lightweight easy to use rifle point 30

caliber semi-automatic carbine that was

standard firearm for the US military

during World War two the Korean War and

well into the Vietnam War so this gun

basically is well known throughout the

world war two to the Vietnam War era

which makes sense right that's the time

I never that were playing the game and

obviously so that in the bio it actually

has something really really good in

there so in the middle it says despite

its name and similar appearance that m1

carbine is not a shorter version of the

m1 garand rifle it's a completely

different firearms a Fire's different

type of ammunition it was simply called

a carbon because it is smaller and

lighter than the Grand so this is what I

was really curious about because I

really did think it was like an m1 gray

different but I'm guessing this is way

way different I mean think about it guys

this could possibly be the main weapon

that would use in the campaign sadly

though this isn't a fully automatic this

is only a semi-automatic rifle so I

guess it kind of is like the m1 grand in

terms of how it fires and stuff like

that but it does have different type of

ammo in real life that is meaning called

the you know it doesn't matter but I

guys all the information that I got on

this m1 carbine at least the basic

information of it so some in the

comments down below leave a like if you

are hyper cold video or to subscribe

because I give us the latest information

if you guys haven't noticed yet because

as we all know even the top channels

don't even post all of the news so I got

you guys right here if you guys stay

here anyways guys hopefully get rid of a

few guys they don't like it to be a bit

of a racist alt and uh yeah I'll see you

guys on the next one

For more infomation >> COD WW2 NEW LEAKED WEAPONS - WW2 LEAKED NEW GUNS - Duration: 5:21.

-------------------------------------------

7 Effective Exercises to Get Rid of Folds on Your Back and Sides - Duration: 2:44.

7 Effective Exercises to Get Rid of Folds on Your Back and Sides

We often forget about our back simply because we cannot see it.

We don�t notice how we slouch, depriving the muscles of physical activity.

As a result, they become slack and annoying folds appear.

Bright Side collected for you some simple but effective exercises.

Performing them regularly at home for 2-3 weeks can tone up your back muscles.

1.Forward bends

Stand straight with feet shoulder-width apart.

Lean forward without bending your knees.

Try to get to the floor with your hands.

Reach the floor.

2.Side bends

Stand straight with feet shoulder-width apart.

Raise one hand up, and put the palm on the back of your head.

Take a dumbbell in your other hand, and lower it down.

Make short bends toward your arm with the dumbbell.

3.Push-ups

Get into a high plank position.

Shift your center of gravity to your arms.

Lower your body, bending your arms at the elbows.

Return to the initial position.

4.Bow pose

Lie on your stomach.

Pull your arms forward.

Bend your back, lifting your head, arms, and legs up at the same time.

Grab your ankles.

Inhale deeply.

Stay in this position for a few seconds.

With an exhalation, relax the muscles, and return to the initial position.

5.Superman

Lie on your stomach, stretching your arms and legs.

Raise both legs and arms at the same time, bending your back.

Stay in this position for a few seconds.

Return to the initial position.

6.Upper back lifts on stability ball

Lie down on the ball on your belly.

Fix your legs shoulder-width on the floor.

Place your hands on the back of your head.

Raise and lower your shoulders and upper back while keeping your neck straight.

7.Bridge

This exercise is extremely effective for the back, but it may be dangerous to do it without

preparation.

Start trying to perform the bridge only a couple of weeks after regular workouts with

the previous exercises.

Lie on your back with your legs bent at the knees.

Press your palms to the floor above your head.

Start gently lifting your hips and then your shoulders up, bending your back.

Hold at the highest point for a few seconds.

Try to return to the initial position by gently lowering your back to the floor.

For more infomation >> 7 Effective Exercises to Get Rid of Folds on Your Back and Sides - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

СВОЙ. When to use? // RUS/ENG subtitles - Duration: 9:20.

Hey guys!

Have you ever wondered when you have to say "свой" instead of "мой", "твой" or "его"?

Then this video is for you, because that's what we are going to talk about today.

By the way, don't forget to turn on subtitles if you need them.

You can choose the language in the settings.

I speak Russian in my videos because I want you not only to get information but practice your listening as well.

I believe that it helps you to improve much faster.

Don't be afraid to challenge yourself!

Let's go! (let us begin)

You know such pronouns as my, your, our, his, her, their.

They help us to indicate to whom something belongs.

If we have these pronouns, why do we need one more pronoun "свой"?

Let's take a look.

Let's try to translate such a sentence:

Sergey loves his girlfriend.

You know that "his" is "его" in Russian.

So, the whole sentence sounds like this:

Сергей любит его девушку.

Did I translate it well?

No.

Because when a Russian person hears such a sentence,

he doesn't understand who is that "он - he", whose girlfriend does Sergey love.

For a Russian person this sentence sounds like "Sergey loves X's girlfriend".

And that X can be anyone.

Maybe Sergey loves the girlfriend of Anton, or Artyom, or Vladimir - I don't know.

In this sentence "his" has to be translated as "свой".

Сергей любит свою девушку.

Now it is clear that we are talking about Sergey's girlfriend.

So, "свой" we say when an object or person is related or belongs to the "active person",

in other words - to the subject of the sentence.

In this sentence the subject of the sentence is Sergey.

I.e. подлежащее is the subject of the sentence.

Here is another example.

Maria went to her (own) room.

It means that Maria went to Maria's room.

And if we would say "Мария ушла в её комнату",

the meaning would be different.

It would mean that maybe Maria went to her mother's room or to her sister's room, or friend's room,

but not to Maria's room, i.e. not to her (own) room.

Notice that in the first and second person we can choose which pronoun to use:

мой or свой; твой or свой; наш or свой; ваш or свой.

Both ways are possible.

For example:

I will go to my brother.

Did you take your glasses?

Will you tell us about your adventures?

We agreed to meet with our friends.

But in the third person, I mean he, she, it, they,

you must use the pronoun "свой" and not его, её, их,

otherwise the meaning changes. For example:

She took her (own) book.

It means the book belongs to her and she took it.

She took her (someone else's) book.

It means the book belongs to someone else and she took it.

Mom and dad went by their (own) car.

Mom and dad are they.

And "на своей машине" means that the car belongs to mom and dad.

They went by their (own) car, i.e. by the car that belongs to them, by their own car.

Or here is another sentence:

Mom and dad went by their (someone else's) car.

Mom and dad went by the car, that belongs to someone else,

for example, that belongs to mom and dad's friends.

Please notice that often there is no need to say any pronoun at all,

because it is clear without it who or what we are talking about.

For example:

I love (my) mom.

Here it is already obvious that I mean my mom, my own mom, not some other mom, not someone else's mom,

but my beloved and dear mom.

Also in some examples that I gave you earlier, pronouns can be omitted:

Take a look:

I'll go to (my) brother.

I can say "я поеду к своему брату" or "я поеду к моему брату",

but I also can simply say "я поеду к брату", because it is obvious that I mean my own brother.

Or "did you take (your) glasses?"

Again it is not necessary to say "ты взял свои очки?", because here it is clear what glasses we are talking about.

But if a person won't understand what exactly you mean, he will ask:

What glasses?

and then you can specify :

Your (own) glasses, take your glasses!

Here is one more example:

We agreed to meet with (our) friends.

It is not necessary to say "со своими друзьями" or "с нашими друзьями",

because when we talk about friends, we usually mean our own friends.

In Russian we do not need pronouns when we talk about the body parts (head, arms/hands, legs...).

For example:

I have a headache (My head hurts).

or

Did you brush your teeth already?

Close your eyes.

In English we say "close your eyes" but in Russian we don't say "закрой свои глаза". It sounds weird. Simply: закрой глаза!

Straighten your back. Here again you don't have to say "выпрями свою спину", because it sounds weird.

Why? It is superfluous!

It is obvious without it that I mean your back, straighten your back.

He broke his leg.

There is no pronoun, so it means that he broke his own leg.

He broke (his) leg.

Don't make a mistake!

Remember that the pronoun "свой" is appropriate olnly when an object or person is relating to the subject of the sentence.

It is a reflexive pronoun after all, pay attention where it returns you (возвратное from the verb возвращать that means "to return"/"to bring back").

Therefore such a sentence as "это свой дом" sounds very weird.

Think about it, "свой дом" - where does it "return" to? To the subject of the sentence "это". A house belongs to "это - this"? No.

No, wrong!

It would be correct to say "это мой дом - this is my house".

We can replace "мой" with "свой", if we make a sentence where "я - I" is the subject of a sentence, for example:

I came back home. (lit.: I returned to my (own) house.)

Then "свой" returns to "я".

And yes, the house belongs to me, it's my house, therefore I can say "я вернулась в СВОЙ дом".

Here are some more phrases with a pronoun "свой" that might be useful to you,

you can hear them pretty often.

All people here are well-known (roughly translated)

it means there is no need to be afraid, you can relax and speak freely, there is no need to hide things, you can trust these people.

Тут все свои - all people here are friends or family/relatives. For example:

Don't be shy, all people here are well-known.

He is not himself

he acts weird, probably something's happened.

For example:

After her death he is not himself.

Are you in your mind?

we ask it when a person acts weird, like crazy, when he takes weird decisions. For example:

What are you doing? Are you out of your mind?

To think for oneself

to decide yourself how to live, not rely on other people, have your own opinion, decide for yourself.

For example:

Don't listen to what people say. Think for yourself (lit.: live by your own mind).

Everything in its time

when it has to be.

You can hear this when you are rushing someone, or you are rushing things (events).

To be nosy (lit.: to put one's nose everywhere)

to be curious, interested in other people's affairs, relations. For example:

She is very nosy!

Yesterday she was asking me who I'm seeing. It is not her business.

I think that's it for today guys.

Thank you for watching. As always I hope you liked this video, you found it interesting and useful.

We will see each other again the next Friday. Take care, learn Russian and

see you soon! Bye!

For more infomation >> СВОЙ. When to use? // RUS/ENG subtitles - Duration: 9:20.

-------------------------------------------

Greg Audino's Questionable Guide to Life Ep 2: Judgment - Duration: 5:18.

Yeah, right...

For more infomation >> Greg Audino's Questionable Guide to Life Ep 2: Judgment - Duration: 5:18.

-------------------------------------------

Trailer Curta - VOCÊ / YOU (2017) - HD - Subtitles: English, Spanish, Portuguese - Duration: 1:44.

You told me we lived in bad times.

That there were a lot of things,

but there was a lot to improve.

From the same director of I DO, LABEL, and GAYDAR

We laughed a lot.

And everything was possible in our universes.

I love it! Happy Pride!

You had fun.

Had hugs, kisses, sex.

You were hungry to live!

That was your life.

You only had that life and you had the right to be happy.

I survived.

Today the world left to try to see you better.

And I...

... unlike the world ...

... can't let you go.

I'm more together than ever.

Even though we never liked the word 'never'.

If I close my eyes I can hear your laughter perfectly.

YOU a short by Felipe Cabral

For more infomation >> Trailer Curta - VOCÊ / YOU (2017) - HD - Subtitles: English, Spanish, Portuguese - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

Since Writing You Last - Duration: 0:55.

For more infomation >> Since Writing You Last - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG SUB] CNBLUE 씨엔블루 헷갈리게 왜이래 썸문썸답! JONG HYUN - Duration: 1:28.

Q: what if the "some" girl texts you late at night saying "are you asleep?" A: i will go to meet her and ask the reason

Q: what if the "some" girl doesn't show up after an hour of appointment time? A: i don't think that will happend, because i think after 10 minutes i will ask why she is not here yet

Q: what if the reply from her doesn't come after one hour? A: i will be worry, there must be a reason

Q: what if the "some" girl suddenly want to meet? A: i will meet her, because she is my "some" girl

Q: what if when you are on the call with the "some" girl you hear man voice? A: i will not be worry, that must be friend

Q: what if when you are playing with your friends the "some" girl call you? A: i will take it, because i don't have something to take care about

Q: what if on the "some" girl face there is a dust? A: i will blow it

Q: tomorrow is my birthday. what will you do to the "some" girl who doesn't know it A: i will say it's my birthday and ask her to be there with me

For more infomation >> [ENG SUB] CNBLUE 씨엔블루 헷갈리게 왜이래 썸문썸답! JONG HYUN - Duration: 1:28.

-------------------------------------------

Dr. Slump Gameplay - 08 - Duration: 37:05.

The story so far:

Arale and Ga-chan got abducted by aliens, destroyed their ship and they all crashed on Earth.

Arale said she could ask Dr. Sembei to build them a new one, but first...

She had to tell everybody she met some aliens.

First to the Coffee Pot.

"Welcome."

"Hey, hey, Akane. There are some aliens on the empty lot. Do you wanna go see them?"

"For real!? Sis, can I take a little break to go see them?"

"If you insist. Make sure you work properly when you come back."

"Thank you."

"Let's go! Let's go!"

"You go on ahead. I'll finish here and meet you there."

"I'll be going soon."

"Hey, hey, you know? There are some aliens on the empty lot right now."

"Really? What do they look like?"

"Let's see... They are just a big face."

"Whoa, amazing. I wanna see it."

"If you go to the empty lot you'll see them."

"Alright then. Pisuke, let's go see them."

"I wonder if I can get an autograph."

"Oh, is it Arale? Welcome!"

"Aliens you say? That's amazing!"

"We'll see you there."

No poop around.

"Midori-sensei, there are aliens on the empty lot."

"You shouldn't go around telling lies you know. You don't want me to tell the principal about it, do you?"

"But it's true..."

"Well then, if you have seen one then tell me what color is his body?"

- I don't know - Green - Blue - Pink -

"Green."

"Pin pon. That's correct."

"How did you know that?"

"Ohohohoho..."

This game, man...

"How is Sembei?"

The nonsense is actually very loyal to that of the manga.

"You know, I have talked to some aliens just a while ago."

"Again making up lies? There are no such things as aliens."

"They are real... I have talked to them..."

"So, can you tell me then what is their appearance like?"

"Let's see... They are just a big face."

"Hahaha. Next time try to come up with something more believable."

Do we have to tell Mashirito too?

I guess not.

Anyone else...?

Maybe the Doctor?

Apparently not. Just the same talk about the excitement gauge.

Where's the other one?

"I got an autograph!!"

"Gyahahahahaha!!"

"Hahahahahaha!!"

"Hoyo? Where's the one with glasses?"

"Aahh, it's you!! I can't see where my subordinate is!!"

"Find him, please!"

"What? If his partner isn't around he can't perform his comedy routine anymore?"

"Arale, this alien is way too funny. We just couldn't stop laughing."

"When I asked him for an autograph he wrote 'The Pig King of the universe'"

"Gyahahahahah. 'Pig King', he meant to say 'Big King'!!"

"(T-Those brats... I'll make them regret mocking the Big King of the universe!!)"

"Y-You bastards!! You aliens are planning to invade Earth aren't you!?"

"W-What are you...!?"

"So!? Isn't it true?"

"Ahhh... N-No, it's not!!"

"Oh..."

"Ah, you saved me. This old man came out of nowhere and started trying to pick a fight with me..."

"Who's the old man!?"

"The Big King Niko-chan is looking for you."

"Ah, that's right. I think I got carried away while looking around this planet..."

"Let's just ignore the old man and hurry back."

"Don't call me old man!!"

"Say, what are you guys playing?"

"I'm not playing anything!! I'm fighting against the bad guys to protect the planet from an invasion!"

"Uhohooi!! Me too! Me too!"

"What? You? Humph, that is how you kids like get into trouble."

"Very well, if you can do this then I will step back."

"Nghhhhhhhh..."

"Huff... Huff... H-How about it? Will you be able to move this too?"

Oohh!! Arale has learnt how to push stuff around.

"Huff Huff."

"A-Apparently by pushing yourself to the limit you were able to do it. I guess that's your best, huh."

"I-It can't be helped. Y-You must have exhausted yourself. So in respect to that, let's call it a day."

"Boring~"

What about Kinoko?

"J-Just you listen to this!! I s-saw something!!"

"I-I saw a face m-monster walking in the direction of that suspicious house nearby!!"

"That's the one who isn't Niko-chan!! He went over to Suppaman's hourse!!"

"Ni-Niko-chan? What... What are you talking about?"

Still sleeping.

"Oh great king~~~!!"

"Oohh!! She found you!!"

"Hurry up, let's just go to your house already."

"... and in the end our ship got destroyed."

"I see. Very well then, I'll get started on a new one right away."

"G-Great king!!"

"We're going back home!!"

"Hahaha. But it's going to take a while so please wait until then, ok?"

"G-Great king, take a look at this."

"Wha- What is this...?"

"It's poop."

"Poop, huh..."

"What an unusual rock. We should bring some with us."

"You're right. While we wait, could you get sixteen of those for us?"

"To bring back as souvenirs."

"What nice gifts we managed to find out."

"We want sixteen of them in total, please hurry and gather them for us."

"Hey, hey. I got you a poop."

"If you bring them one by one it's gonna take forever. Please bring them in groups of four."

Time-kun has nothing to say about the aliens.

"Arale, how are things?"

"Alrighty alright!!"

"...I can see that."

"Those aliens were very funny."

"I gathered four of them."

"Please deliver them to the Great King."

"This makes four of them. I want twelve more, please hurry up and gather them."

They aren't indoors, are they?

Probably not.

"Oh no, oh no. I can't hold anymore."

Ah, wrong place.

None here.

Four more.

"Why are you going around looking everywhere like that?"

"Is there any poop around here?"

"That's disgusting!! Why are you looking for that?"

"That would be all of them. Those are going to make for great souvenirs."

"Heeey, Arale! Can you come to the lab for a moment?"

"Their present is done. It's right outside the garage, so go on ahead and give it to those folks."

"Wonderful!! Is it really ok for us to take it?"

"Yup."

"(To build such an amazing spaceship so easily and so fast just like that...

...It's probably better to destroy them as soon as we can for our own sake...)"

"T-Then, we'll be on our way. Thank you for the help."

"Byecha!"

"I came up with a great way to become closer friends to Midori-sensei."

"Being a genius like I am, appealing to inventions is the best thing to do."

"Uh-huh."

"And talking about that, earlier today with those foreign looking fellas, thanks for showing it to them yourself."

"Because you see when it comes to goodbyes... I get shy."

"Hmm. But those two were actually aliens."

"Ehh!? They were aliens!?"

"Yup."

"Because of their weird faces I thought... I think I messed it up."

"You see, I just built them a simple car. Doesn't matter how fast it goes, it will never go to space..."

Time to save.

As always, thank you for watching!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét