Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 4, 2017

Waching daily Apr 30 2017

Hey ya'll so this week's weekly thoughts

video is going to be a lot different

than normal and when I say that it's not

going to be like thought-provoking or

anything because well multiple reasons

one the first one being that it's finals

there's a lot of stress going on in my life

so I haven't had time to really kind of

contemplate on anything and also the

main thing that's been on my mind this

week besides finals and stress and stuff

is something that's actually pretty

funny so I thought that's what I'd talk

about today. So I have a meme of myself

that my friends made for me at the

beginning of the first semester of

college and it's kind of like an inside

joke and I'm going to put a picture of

what it looked like so I took a picture

of it and I put it on my door and it was

stolen

so the meme is like my face and it says

the herd of Hannah-Joys because well

that's my name and the reason why it was

made was...I don't remember exactly what we were

doing or saying or whatever but for some

reason I always kept bringing up this

phrase the herd of Hannah Joy's because

I thought it was so funny to imagine a

herd of me just like running towards

you like I don't I thought it was

hilarious and so they ended up making

that meme. so I've had that meme on my

door for literally like two semesters

and no one has taken it I live in a dorm

you know so anyone really has access to

what's on our doors and it's never been

like taken or anyone

I mean people comment on it and stuff

but nothing like this has ever happened

and then this past Monday someone took

the meme off of my door with no

explanation I just came back it was like

evening and it's gone off of my door and

I'm like freaking out like okay who

would take this why would they take this

I can only think of a couple reasons why

someone would like take that off of my

door the first being like it's maybe

they didn't like me but I don't really

have people that don't like me *laughs*

so I can't think of anyone so I was like

okay maybe not this, the second is like

maintenance or something maybe they took

it off and that I ended up ruling that

out because of something happened later

which I'll tell you in a second and the

third was maybe it was a friend I was

like messing with me or something but if

it was a friend of mine then they wouldn't

have just like said nothing I feel

like they would have you know been like

"hey I'm holding your meme hostage" or

something but literally it was like

nothing and so I'm freaking out like

making a list of who it could be like

asking everyone I know and everyone's

like I don't know where it is but it

gets better so on Tuesday the next day

between 11 and 12 the meme was returned

and this is why I ruled out maintenance

because if it was maintenance then they

would have like...if it fallen off and they

just threw it away or something they

wouldn't have come back and put it back

on my door so the reason I know it was

between 11 and 12 is because it wasn't

there in the morning and I had to go to

a class and it wasn't there in the

morning and it wasn't there when I got

back then one of my friends was going to

class and saw the meme was back on my

door around 12 o'clock so I knew it had

to have been sometime between 11:00 and

12:00 but it was put back and so that's

why I ruled out maintenance and it just

like it just started messing with my

brain okay because I was like okay who

would return this if the person didn't

like me then if they were feeling guilty

about it they returned it or if it was

my friend then why didn't they say

anything at all and no one seems to know

anything about it

it was just mysteriously returned with

like no explanation at all and I even

went and talked to all of the RAs

about it which is like the people that

are in charge of the different floors of

my dorm and none of them knew who it was

so I was just like okay what could

possibly be happening here and so I

started making a list of all the

people and asking everyone like do

you know anything about this, are

you lying you know what is your alibi

everyone says like you need to let this

go just let it go you have it back let

it go. Then I take a Joker card and I put

don't touch my memes and I put that on

my door and then that gets taken I think

that was the next day and I'm freaking

out about that so I'm like texting all

my friends and stuff and it turns out

one of my friends confessed to taking that

but apparently they weren't the original

meme stealer so I was very confused and was

like okay so I know who did this but not

this and I was just like I need to know

who it is I just need some answers in my

life. I feel like one of those detectives

you know was like the red strings and

stuff and like I'm trying to figure out

who stole my meme. You would think this

would be the end of the story but it is

not tis not because yesterday my meme

was stolen again off of my door and

replaced with a different meme

I'll put a picture up here what it looks

like, um, I'm shook...and so this again rebooted

my freaking out and trying to figure out

who stole my meme because girl needs to

know okay *tongue click* so I'm continuing to tell all

of my friends and ask people and the

people that had stolen the little card

thing they're like nah that's not us I

don't know who did it I don't know what

happened to it we would have told you

and so everyone-no one's confessing to

it you know like I still don't know

however the story continues because

sometime this afternoon I came back

to my dorm and that meme was taken and

it was replaced with a troll face and

then later this afternoon a sad face was

added to that troll face and the don't

see my memes Joker card was taken which

my friends had returned it but now it's

gone

so that's the story so far I literally

have no frickin idea who it could be

because I just need some answers in my

life but yeah so I thought that this

would just be fun to share I guess for

today's weekly thoughts video because

it's what I've been thinking about you

know this is my life welcome it's

dramatic. Thank you!

For more infomation >> Weekly Thoughts: Stolen Meme :) - Duration: 5:40.

-------------------------------------------

Atención Tierra (La John Titer Regresa) - Duration: 0:34.

For more infomation >> Atención Tierra (La John Titer Regresa) - Duration: 0:34.

-------------------------------------------

Success is a process! | TB#62 - Duration: 3:35.

Success

is

a process.

Hi!

My name is Andrew and welcome to Today's Brainwork where we start

every single day with an idea

or a quote.

Have you watched "Peaceful Warrior"?

It's the movie about

I think Dan Millman was his name,

his a

golden medalist from Olympics in gymnastics

from the USA

and

this is

his story with a little

spin, let's say.

Because it's

a lot about

mental work

and in this movie

Dan

meets

Socrates.

And Socrates

trains his

mindset

so he can become

a better version of himself.

And

after

I think more than half of the movie

Socrates says something like:

"Ok,

Dan

there is something I wanted to show you from the very beginning

let's go tomorrow

and I will show it to you."

And

they

climbed up to the mountain

for 3 hours

and Dan was excited

very, very excited, he was excited because first he had to

like, take some gear with him like hiking shoes.

Some

water,

food, etc.

And then they walked, he was excited for those 3 hours until they

reached a

plateau

and Socrates just said:

"We're here."

And

there was nothing,

there was

kinda a nice view but

you can see...find nice views everywhere

and Socrates just stood

and

looked

down to his shoes and:

"It's here."

And it was a stone, a rock.

And Dan got pissed because:

"Oh, you said that this is going to be something amazing!"

And what Socrates said is

"I'm sorry that

you were happy

for those 3 hours

that you walked

to see the rock

and now you're not happy when you're already here."

And

after

half minute of being very, very angry

Dan

says, because this is too a part of his training:

"You're happy

in a journey. Journey

is

happiness.

And Less Brown once said that:

"If you cannot be happy

then

what else

is there?"

Thanks for watching!

Subscribe if you want more videos like this. Leave a like or a comment below if you liked it.

Remember to own you day!

And see you!

For more infomation >> Success is a process! | TB#62 - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

Fingernail Fungus Treatment Home Remedies - Fingernail Fungus Cure - Duration: 3:52.

Fingernail fungus Treatment over the counter Naturally - How to get rid of fingernail

fungus fast with Home made Remedies

Onychomycosis is an infection that occurs when the fungus forms under the nails.

The

condition can develop as a result of poor food hygiene, continuous exposure to moist

environments, the use of unbreakable synthetic socks, sweat buildup in shoes,

unbalanced skin pH levels, a compromised immune system and conditions Such as

diabetes that restricts blood flow.

After infection, the onychomycosis will cause the nail to thicken, fade and

eventually crumble to pieces.

If left untreated, the condition can become painful.

As

the infection progresses, areas around the nails or infected toenails may swell and

begin to emit an unpleasant odor as well.

Coconut oil Caprylic acid, one of the medium chain fatty

acids in coconut oil, has the ability to

penetrate the durable cell wall of Candida and other fungi.

Without their protective

coating the fungal cells dissolve, effectively destroying the infection.

Apply a thin layer of coconut oil to the infected areas and allow it to be absorbed

for at least fifteen minutes.

Coconut oil is ideal for skin health, so there is no

limit to the frequency with which you can use this treatment.

Just make sure you are

not allergic to coconuts before applying this product to sensitive tissues.

Olive Leaf Extract

Olive leaf extract can be used to get rid of toe nail fungus.

You can drink the

extract daily as a supplement so that you can enjoy great relief due to the great

healing power of the extract.

Olive oil cures yeast infection as well as act as

antiviral, antibacterial and reduce cholesterol levels in the body.

Cornmeal

Organic corn flour is among the remedies for toe nail fungus.

Cornmeal is rich in

fungi that are harmless to the skin, but act on candida thereby helping to prevent

damage caused by candida on the toenail.

You will be asked to add cornmeal to a basin and add water.

Wait for the mixture to

settle for about an hour after which you will soak your feet.

This will help get rid

of the infection of your body.

Orange oil

This is another natural antifungal remedy that you can apply to get rid of toenail

fungus.

You can use an eyedropper to apply the oil to the nail and between the toes.

After applying you should let the oil soak for about one hour.

The oil is very sensitive, if you have a sensitive skin, you can mix the oil with a

natural carrier such as olive oil.

You can test the oil on healthy skin so you know

how it reacts with your skin.

This is necessary for you to know if your skin is too

sensitive to the oil before applying.

Lavender oil

Lavender oil has antifungal properties that can help heal the toenail fungus.

You can

buy lavender oil and apply it sparingly on the affected toe.

You can apply it at

night and leave it to soak while you sleep.

You can cover your toe with a pair of wool socks to prevent the oil from rubbing off

while you sleep.

You should avoid socks made of synthetic materials because they can

make the situation worse.

Listerine mouthwash

The remedy is used to kill bacterial germs in the mouth, but can also be used to kill

the infection of fungi that cause the toenail fungus.

Listerine mouthwash has several

antiseptic properties that can help get rid of bacteria and fungi.

Just apply the

solution to the nail of the affected toe and let it soak for one hour before washing.

If You Like this Video Please Appreciate Us by Like, Thumbs Up and Share This Video

With You Friends & Family.

Thanks !

For more infomation >> Fingernail Fungus Treatment Home Remedies - Fingernail Fungus Cure - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

Gluten Free Spring Rolls - Duration: 12:27.

For more infomation >> Gluten Free Spring Rolls - Duration: 12:27.

-------------------------------------------

Thanks for Listening - Mental Health - Duration: 5:14.

yo its Antonio and I had a therapy session yesterday

in which I discovered

things about myself it was a

big breakthrough but at the same time I had a

shock yesterday last night earlier this

morning still trying to find a way to I

know how to feel and think about this

how to cope around it I guess it's

nothing serious or anything like that

basically only hurting myself in the

process I just never knew it was a bad

thing or it could be too much of a good

thing in a way the best way I can

describe it without having a stigma or a

negative connotation added to it would

be that I I tend to sometimes have

hedonistic tendencies in which I break

social ethics rules and morals for my

own pleasure and that's unhealthy

I need- i started to realize it was a

problem but I didn't realize it or

didn't hit me until yesterday

and then everything clicked! everything from

the very first relationship all the way

to my latest one so it was shocking and

I started to get anxious feelings about

it because I was like "I'm a monster

stay away from me why would anybody you

like me this way?"

and it's not all bad but it's not all

good either and but knowing this I know

why I have always gotten hurt um my

doctor said that when I chase these

social relationships... they're at like

at a 20 or 30 mile per hour pace and I

am I started off that way too and then I

get to know this person and then I go

full 80 or 100 and that's when things go

down and I crash and burn or hit a wall

and I tend to go after big impenetrable

social walls that I can find and I tend

to enjoy that's where the unhealthy part

comes in to try to find a way around it

through it over it under it somehow get

past it

and you know that's good in like a

business setting or whatever but it's

not always healthy especially for me

because at the end I end up hurting

myself a lot and it takes a lot of

resources both mentally and physically

thanks to this breakthrough I I

basically understand that I've been

doing this my entire life so that's

what's been going on in my life and that

was just yesterday so I'm feeling a bit

you know overwhelmed underwhelmed I

don't sometimes I get start over think

and think of myself as a bad person I

I just need to self-care that's all I need to

be you know

kind to myself and like find ways to

cope around these feelings and thoughts

about this thing I'm scared of posting

this video because I feel that you might

judge me and might think very negative

of me for doing or liking and

wanting to do these rule-breaking things

that's a habit that's what it is

and starting to work on on being more

aware of my actions and behaviors and

thoughts and feelings or whatever so I

can not do it or at least kind of stop

myself doing it all until I break the

habit and turn it into a positive

healthy thing for myself and of course

others so that's what's going on

just remember to be kind to yourself and

others especially when you're going

through a mental health issue just

self-care find a way to be productive

try not to overr think about it I know

it's super hard but um my thing is this

I like talking to you and that helps me A LOT

so... thank you for listening

my name is Antonio, til next time

For more infomation >> Thanks for Listening - Mental Health - Duration: 5:14.

-------------------------------------------

Female Fitness Motivation - Beautiful and Sexy 2017 - Duration: 3:52.

Female Fitness Motivation - Beautiful and Sexy 2017

For more infomation >> Female Fitness Motivation - Beautiful and Sexy 2017 - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

ZeeOps- May 2017 Promo - Duration: 1:17.

Agent, once again you rose to challenge

and with the help of R.U.M. you have struck a

heavy blow to the Mean Green Gang.

Following your victories last month the Mean Green Gang has gone on the run.

It's up to you to find where they're hiding by searching Munzee Destinations worldwide.

Look for undercover Mean Green Gang members by capturing and deploying

Motel, Hotel, Resort and Timeshare Munzees.

Simply searching various Destinations won't be enough

to find the hidden Mean Green Gang members though.

Prove the area is secured by renting rooms in Destination Munzees of any type.

Remember that there are a limited number of rooms in each Destination Munzee,

so you'll need to be quick to capture when a new one is deployed near you.

On behalf of MHQ, we thank you for your continued service.

Plan your Operations wisely.

This is Director Zee signing off.

For more infomation >> ZeeOps- May 2017 Promo - Duration: 1:17.

-------------------------------------------

Kitt Peak Vlog + Astronomy ASL Vocab! | ASL| CC| ENG DUB - Duration: 10:04.

♪ By the Light of the Silvery Moon Plays ♪

♪ ♪

♪ Place park, scene dark, silvery moon is shining through the trees;♪

♪Cast two, me, you, sound of kisses floating on the breeze. ♪

♪Act one, begun. Dialogue, "Where would you like to spoon?" ♪

♪ My cue, with you, underneath the silvery moon.♪

♪Chorus: By the light (By the light, of the moon) of the silvery moon (of the silvery moon), ♪

♪Chorus: I want to spoon (I want to spoon), to my honey I'll croon love's tune (love' tune),♪

♪Chorus: Honeymoon (honeymoon, honeymoon) keep a shining in June (June, in June),♪

♪Chorus: Your silvery beams will bring love dreams, we'll be cuddling soon (we'll cuddle soon),♪

♪Chorus: By the silvery moon (by the silvery moon). ♪

♪ ♪

♪Act two, scene new, roses blooming all around the place; ♪

♪Cast three, you, me, Preacher with a solemn looking face.♪

♪Choir sings, bell rings, Preacher: "You are wed for evermore." ♪

♪Act two, all through, every night the same encore.♪

♪Chorus: By the light (By the light, of the moon) of the silvery moon (of the silvery moon), ♪

♪Chorus: I want to spoon (I want to spoon), to my honey I'll croon love's tune (love' tune),♪

♪Chorus: Honeymoon (honeymoon, honeymoon) keep a shining in June (June, in June),♪

♪Chorus: Your silvery beams will bring love dreams, we'll be cuddling soon (we'll cuddle soon),♪

♪Chorus: By the silvery moon (by the silvery moon). ♪

♪♪

♪ Place park, scene dark, silvery moon is shining through the trees;♪

♪Cast two, me, you, sound of kisses floating on the breeze. ♪

♪Act one, begun.♪ Music is cut off.

Hello, my name is Elyssia.

Welcome to my YouTube.

In this video, I am going to try to teach you

astronomy, wrong, astronomy vocabulary words.

I have a book with a list.

I forget easily.

21 signs. Okay. Ready?

Number 1. Astronomy, wrong, astronomy.

There's two ways to sign.

One, you can fingerspell.

Two, sometimes I see a sign.

Number 2. Outer space

Two ways to sign.

One, fingerspell.

Two, fingerspell and sign.

Number 3. Astronaut

Number 4. Rocketship

Number 5. Planet

Number 6. Star.

Number 7. Moon.

Number 8. Sun.

Number 9. Earth.

Number 10. Mercury .

You just fingerspell, there's no sign.

Number 11. Venus

You just fingerspell, no sign.

Number 12.

Uranus. Fingerspell, no sign.

(Dog collar noise)

Number 13. Pluto.

Fingerspell, no sign.

Poor planet.

(Phone tone)

Number 14. Jupiter.

Fingerspell, no sign.

Number 15. Neptune.

Fingerspell, no sign.

Number 17. Telescope.

Number 19. Galaxy.

My favorite, is next.

Number 20. Comet

My favorite.

Number 21. Universe.

Fingerspell.

Finished. Yay.

I'm sorry.

I'm bad. But, practice, practice, practice.

Okay, thank you, thank you for watching.

Bye.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét